The Power of Sexy, part 6

Printer-friendly version

TO BE CONTINUED

The Power of Sexy Part VI

I stood there or should I say wobbled there stunned. I felt slightly betrayed. So confused and vulnerable. Surely Ell didn't need to do that... I wonder why.

I glanced back at myself in the mirror and wondered for a moment what it is like to be a woman? Not just any woman, but a sexy confident one...Is it a chore to be pretty as so many complain, or is it a priveledge? Am I pretty?

I looked up at the clock, it was barely 11:00am. Ell wanted to meet me at 4:00pm. I sat down and carefully removed the heels. My calves felt a bit tight as they lengthened back out on the floor, almost as if part of me was missing the elevation of the heels.

Carefully I wrapped them back up in the box the way they were. Next I removed the lengerie. For some reason I felt sad I took of the sexy clothing...almost as If I had taken a drug that I shouldn't have -- just to see what it was like and found out I want it-- and need it...

What am I thinking?! I am a boy!

Carefully I folded the stockings, the garter belt and the panties and placed them in the shoe box with the shoes. I sighed, closed the lid of the box and reached for my backpack with the tanning tablets and tanning lotion.

I grabbed a cup of water and downed the tanning tablets in one gulp....I had been taking them regularly as Ell directed, and they must be working, because my skin does have a very nice soft glow and deep tan, such that I have rarely seen, and makes me proud!

As began putting the tanning lotion all over my body as always, but this time, as I put the lotion over my shaved legs, I couldn't help but think of how sexy they feel, how smoothe, and how feminine.

Not a trace of hair, I thought to myself as I again felt the ectacy of shaved legs, running my hands up and down them applying the slick lotion.

I put on my goggles, and put the sock over my slightly less throbbing manhood, and started to calm down as I turned on the tanning bed, and looked forward to 20 minutes of relaxation.

The gentle humm of the tanning bed was quite relaxing, but I couldn't help wonder what was going on inside my head. I was supposed to be getting ready for football season, working out in the gym getting buff and tough-- but instead my weight has plunged down to 120! I have gotten very weak, and now I am prancing around in high heels? And liking it?!

A million thoughts and questions were going through my head, but most of all what the Hell, was up with Ell?! How could the most smokingly hot girl I have ever seen or met be interested in a feminized boy?! But if I stop doing what she asks...she might stop ....NO!....I can't! I must do it --whatever she wants. Only for Ell though, I am not crazy!

The tanning bed stopped with a click, and I was done with my fake and bake for the day.

As I climed out of the tanning bed, once again I was fasinated by my long lean brown legs! " I can't belive those are mine." I thought as I did a double take in the mirror...and My ass is getting rounder, and my waist -it is probably down to 26 inches by now-- what the hell!

I wonder...

My hands began to shake as I reached for the shoe box...
How would my tanned legs look in the heels?!

I had to know!

I unrapped the shoes again with a little more urgency.

Without the stockings, it took a little more effort to put them on, but the tanning lotion help them slip right into place.

Pink is probably the sexiest color against tanned skin I decided immediatly as I looked at myself in the mirror. My feet felt strangely at home in the heels, and my long very toned and tanned legs - to die for I seriously rival Ell for legs. Holy shit.

TO BE CONTINUED..............................

please refer any comments to [email protected]
or myspace page same email search

xoxox flygirl

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

tanning tablets

tanning tablets indeed....too bad he's an idiot. Why else would he get picked for transformation?

tis just a story .. tis just a story...

I'm going to root for him tho I don't hold out much hope...

Anyway .. hope you have fun writing the view you see of this hapless guy...

lol

In the heat of passion,
the mind shuts down! lol

xoxox flygirl,
ps thanks for reading my story!

Let's see Humiliation,

Let's see
Humiliation, lying, inducing dangerous drugs without the participants knowledge, blackmail?

What more?

This is a very manipulating story showing no consideration of the victim.
I guess at least five to ten years in the slammer.

Yoron