Control Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Control
By

Jacquimac

Part one

The year is 2247 and Earth has finally done away with war, terrorist and criminals are dealt with swiftly and harshly, a lot of previously incurable diseases no longer exist or cures have been found mankind has been given one last chance to survive or die.

It`s a new world famine and disease killed millions so National Boundaries no longer exist as governments are concerned. The situation got so bad that a World Government came into being with the concensus of all national Governments.

Overpopulation was a major concern even with Mars beginning to be settled so after finally getting the various religions to agree after years of debate a lot of sexual taboos were done away with, Homosexuality and same sex marriage have been declared legal world wide in 2147.

Reading the Human Genome Code has been refined to a point that children are no longer born with congenital diseases, Homosexuality is picked out at birth and many other things discovered about the Human Animal.

Although Homosexuality is discovered at the birth of the child and is now legal, even population control is not enough to prevent the overpopulation of the Earth. In 2165 further laws were brought in the hope that the population numbers could be controlled

As there more males being born than females at a ratio of 2 males for every female, if a male child failed to comply with certain specifications at the time of birth then that child would be brought up as female and at the right age would be married off to a selected male partner.This method is supplemented by the births of Transgendered children who consist of of a very small number of individuals.

At the age of 16 the child would be given the option of Sexual reassignment Surgery and hospitals had been built for this specific purpose.

Medical advances are at a point were childhood illnesses such as measles etc no longer exist, the people of earth live longer usually to the age of around 150 yr.

Some would call these new laws subjucation and maybe they are, but without them countries that were once classed as third world would still have countless millions dying of famine or disease due mainly to lack of Birth Control.

It has taken several generations but we now have earth`s population beginning to stabilise instead of an ever continually upward spiral.

We the Generation of the 22nd Century have accepted our way of life and see the need for such population control although there are still those that oppose it.

At birth along with every other child samples were taken and analysed, according to the results I was prefect for feminisation,
the results came back and were examined.

I would not reach the height of more than 5foot 3inches , I would be of slight build and not very muscular, etc. This was the main criteria for feminisation to go ahead. There are other specification and to list them would take too long and so my journey through life began.

Until the age of 5 such children live with their parents, the mother being responsible for the childs upbringing, all clothing, toys etc were selected and paid for by the Government. I was a Child selected for feminisation at birth.

At the age of we were taken to boarding schools that only children such as ourselves attended and for the next 11 years as well as being educated, thoroughly immersed in all things feminine. We were being brought up to be well educated and refined young ladies.

As soon as puberty appeared and our testicles dropped we were admitted to hospital for castration and hormone implants as well as tucking of the penis out of sight. My Urethra was repositioned and the penis sealed completely, it was just a useless appendage, and wouldn`t get any bigger.

Once the dangers of male puberty were dealth with, female hygiene was included in our education, we were`nt expected to work in industry but to be housewives and maybe mothers.

Competion between us new girls was frowned upon and we were expected to care and help each other in all aspects of our lives. We were continually challenged academically and by the age of 16 most of us had university degrees.

Our lessons on deportments, social graces etc, meant that we could deal with any kind of social activity from a mere housewife to the hostess of some grand function as the wife of a social aristrocrat.

We were allowed to spend time with our families for 2 weeks at a time with intervals of 3 months if the family wished other wise we never left the school grounds unless it was for an organised shopping trip or educational visit.

As well as learning the social graces we were also expected to excel in the various female skills such as Cooking, sewing, embroidery etc, these were classed as extracurriclar activities and done outside normal class times.

We are well educated women when we leave school and go onto to the next stage in our lives whether it being a common housewife or the wife of an up and coming young executive.

Marriage doesn`t normally take place until the age of 21 although exceptions can be made in certain circumstances.

It was approaching my 15th birthday when I was called to principals office, once I arrived his secretary showed me into the conference room.

As well as the Principle my parents were there as well as a young man of about 20 with his family and 3 officials form some government department.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A flawed utopia, a dystopia or a horror story of a future?

Nice start.

A few proofing oops, nothing huge.

I have a BIG Q: being mid 23rd century is this simply SRS or can they grow a working female reproductive system for the unfortunate girls?

What is it with government that they assume they are right in *choosing* these boys be raised as women, June Cleaver clones at that. If they can be so certain about genetics they can identify TG, homosexuality and eventual physical characteristics -- height/build -- at birth but they can't use that info to HELP people, only to condemn them?

These boys are victims, prisoners for life. They have had most of their childhood stolen from them, their reproductive future and their career future forever changed or even lost, their life taken away. Where is there any choice in their lives for them? And I assume the 20 year old is his her arraigned or even forced husband? And I have to believe they have a high level of dissatisfaction with their adult lives, a high level of suicide.

A draconian approach to population control. And do these forced women even have full civil rights? That you are hinting at an arraigned -- by the caring government no doubt -- marriage they don't have any rights.

Quite a potential hornets' nest you have created here. I look forward to how you develop this further.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Horror Story

Actually, this story has the markings of a horror story. The poor kid was castrated, force femmed and then married of to become a goddamn housewife after gaining a college degree education.

I don't see why they would produce a 2:1 male to female ratio in the first place. They could just neuter half of the kids at birth or something like that. They could change them so they're only able to reproduce after beeing fed a certain chemical.
There are multible better ways to solve overpopulation than this...

The only reason I can see for a system like this are mad men hating feminists in power, since this system defers all logic.

This story has some serious potential, but you have to do some serious explaining to do, to suspend my disbelieve.

Thank you for writing though,

Beyogi

A grim tale

And, admittedly, it requires screwups on homungous scale to take place. Do you know that according to several statistical accounts
---Current estimate is 6.92 billion of world population;
---Estimates to max population the Earth can accomodate is around 14 billion;
---By the end of 2011, the population is going to achieve the 7th billion;
---Current trend of population shows the decrease in the rate of population growth;
---The trend demonstration gives the illustrated population estimates and the actual trend seems to be following the middle-case scenario?

Anyway, it also requires the genuine inabilty to expand to other planets...

Come to think of it, I wonder if it was ever estimated what would the cost be, from resourses of planet Earth as opposed to local resourses, to make another planet habitable by humans?

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

statistics

jacquimac's picture

What those statistics don`t show is the amount of arable land that is being lost every year by encroachment of deserts and natural disasters.

If as scientist predict and there are big weather changes birth and death rates won`t mean a thing.

How many millions of people died in the various in the 20th century just from the various wars alone, and various religions and culture promote large families.

Without a means to control birth rates on a global scale and with people living longer the figure of 14 billion will be reached long the so called experts predict

Statistics can be read many ways and don`t go off actual figures and statistics don`t show every side of the equation.

Hugs

jackie

As was said

There are three kinds of lies - and those are lies, damn lies, and statistics. :)

Point of statistics is that it rarely takes severe turns of situation in account. A point you made about multiple conclusions from a statistic is the ridiculous yet statistically supported claim that 'eating polyvitamins on a daily basis shortens your life' - which is the other interpretation of the statistical claim that 'people who have health problems are more likely to be taking polyvitamins - for medical reasons duh'.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Statistics

The very first thing my professor taught in the statistics class I took in college was: "Statistics never lie. Liars use statistics."

As soon as any government, regulatory, corporate or religious entity says, "Statistically speaking...", I know a lie is about to be told.

Hugs,
Erica

I'll have to remember this one

Definitely a marvel of human wisdom. :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Control

A future much like George Orwell's 1984

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine