Hot Doggie 4.

Printer-friendly version

A chapter further exploring the legal issues and the developing media feeding frenzy.

Hot Doggie 4.

Morning in Octavia’s found them still entwined and yet with the conjoined pair Jenny and Marge still partially supporting their single torso on their arms. It was actually Elizabeth who woke first. She had woken to find Jenny and Marge’s shared middle breast still gently lodged between her lips. Her efforts to dislodge it had sent delightful tickles through Jenny and Marge’s shared nipple and they had squeaked with surprise as they woke to find themselves sharing such delightful sensations. Their shared torso had naturally twitched responsively and this motion had finally woken Sandra. She stirred and woke to find two long sets of soft silky tresses on the two puffed up pillows either side of her head. Jenny and Marge had arranged the spare pillows to provide support for their heads as they lay tummy to tummy with Sandra and Elizabeth’s body. Their rack of three firm soft breasts only lightly pressed onto Elizabeth’s face so they did not smother Sandra’s partner. Jenny and Marge murmured softly as they each turned their head to gaze into Sandra’s sweet, soft, sleepy features. Their shared vagina was still firmly lodged onto Sandra and Elizabeth’s shared penis and both models smiled as they felt Sandra and Elizabeth twitch experimentally underneath them.

“Mmmm. That’s lovely. He’s still hard!” Whispered Jenny.

“Is that nice then?” Asked Sandra as she gently humped her hips.

Marge and Jenny responded together as they always would for the rest of their lives for they could not resist the identical pleasures they were sharing. Elizabeth joined in as she sucked gently on their central nipple and drew its stiffening nubbin deeper into her mouth. These first gentle responses soon ascended into another bout of enthusiastic loving and it was only when Octavia interrupted their pleasuring, that they reluctantly abstained and disentangled their arms to face their host.

“Enjoyed yourselves then I see.” Observed Octavia as she entered the room and her knowing gaze scanned the dishevelled bed.

Four smiles confirmed Octavia’s conclusion and she sat on the bed as her fingers burrowed under the duvet and dallied tantalisingly on the still tangled legs. They giggled and reluctantly accepted Octavia’s unspoken request that they get up.

“If you don’t get ready soon we’ll be late for the appointment in London. There’s plenty to do.”

“How long will it be?” Asked Sandra, who had never been up to London before. Her poverty stricken childhood and subsequent premature displacement from her family had left huge gaps in Sandra’s teenaged years. Despite having ‘run away’ to a large regional city after her being ‘outed’ for her transvestism, Sandra had never actually been to London.

“It’ll be about four hours. The traffic’s pretty bad mid week but there’s special parking at their offices. They say the whole thing will be about six hours.”

“So why are we getting up at six?”

“The sooner we get there, the sooner we’ll finish. The appointment’s for twelve and we aren’t even washed or fed yet. Chop, chop!”

With a sigh, the conjoined pairs disentangled their legs and stumbled naked to the bathroom. Octavia’s eyes widened greedily as she was presented with her first opportunity to study both couples. Jenny turned and grinned as she recognised the lust in Octavia’s eyes.

“Come on then, join us in the shower. You know you want to.”

“No. I was thinking you’ll need help in the showers,” replied Octavia trying to appear professional. She still feared that any emotional entanglements might be used against her to close her business.

Her efforts did not deceive the worldly-wise Jenny and Marge.

“Of course,” riposted Marge with a knowing ironic smile. “We will need help anyway, and the shower’s big enough. It’s designed for a disabled person’s use and some fools might consider us as disabled. You might as well help us.”
Octavia needed no second bidding. Her robe fell from her shoulders and she padded off naked across the hall to collect some extra bath towels from the airing cupboard. She returned to find the girls busy with their toilets prior to gathering in the shower. This time however, Octavia was sensitive enough to ‘look away’ until the ablutions were complete but her eagerness betrayed her when they entered the shower. Finally the conjoined couples had to tell her to be quiet and stop asking so many personal questions.

“You’ll find out soo enough, when we meet the quacks.” Declared Jenny.

“But it must be fantastic, sharing stuff and everything.” Sighed Octavia wistfully.

“You’ll find out soon enough when we get together.” Declared Elizabeth.

“But -, I -, “

But what?” grinned Jenny, “we all know you want to.”

Octavia capitulated like a deflated balloon. She had not realised just how obvious her lesbian interest had become. She genuinely thought she had managed to conceal it under the mantle of caring professionalism.

“D’you mean, you’ve known -?”

“What? About you’re uuhm, orientation?” Smirked the knowing Elizabeth.

“Yess.” Whispered Octavia as her hands fell nervously to her sides again. “You’re not upset are you?”

The conjoined pairs smiled condescendingly. It was odd to find the tough professional Octavia in such a contrite mood. The silence grew oppressive until Sandra took pity and spoke softly as she gently guided Octavia’s fingers to the secrets of her and Elizabeth’s crotch.

“Don’t be ashamed Octavia darling. Everybody’s got secrets and we’re not angry with you. In fact we’re rather pleased. Now if you really want to know secrets, here’s a big one that I’ve been shamefully guilty of.”

Octavia’s fingers felt the unexpected stiffening organ and she gasped with shock.

“Whaa-aa -! But -, but that’s a! Sandra you’ve got a c- cock!-! “

“A boy. Yes that’s right Octavia! Sandra’s a boy,” Elizabeth added, “and it’s really nice. If anybody should have a right to be offended at finding herself conjoined to a boy, it’s me; but you know what; I’m really, really pleased. It’s fantastic!”
Octavia felt huge relief that the others were vulnerable for it set her back to equality without creating threats. She then realised she was actually a little wounded by Sandra’s secret. She wondered why Sandra had never told her.

“Have you always been a boy?” She asked a little naively.

Sandra wagged her head with amused despair.

“You don’t think I grew this thing overnight do you?”

Olivia bit her lip thoughtfully.

“I don’t know what to believe. I mean all this in a couple of days, what’s a girl to think?”

Sandra nodded guiltily but replied softly.

“Well when you put it like that, it’s a fair question isn’t it? Yes, I’ve always been a boy, well; I’ve always had a cock. Not that I’ve always been happy with it.”

“But why didn’t you tell me. I wouldn’t have minded. You’ve always been an excellent nurse.”

Elizabeth intervened on Sandra’s behalf.

“She was too frightened to tell you. Come on Octavia, be honest! Would she have got her job here if she had declared her true condition at the interview? It’s been the best kept secret around here for nearly two years. I only discovered it after we were conjoined!”

“But why Sandra darling,” pressed Octavia, “am I really that much of an ogre?”

“I was frightened,” Sandra replied guiltily. ”I didn’t dare mention a whisper of my transgenderism at the interview and then after that, I was stuck in my false persona. I thought you would have to sack me; you know, being a man and stuff with all the vulnerable disabled residents. Plus, there was the deception thing. I felt for sure you’d sack me on the spot!”

For an answer, Octavia stretched forward and gently kissed Sandra on her lips.

“I’d never have done that once I got to know you. After your care and kindness to Elizabeth I would never have sacked you.
Elizabeth has always spoken of your care as the best she’s ever received. You’ve been the best thing that ever happened for this place.”

“I’ll second that!” Added Elizabeth as Octavia’s breasts enveloped her cheeks and she burrowed her nose into Octavia’s cleavage.

“Here, here!” Finished Jenny and Marge, “Sandra forever!”

Octavia sighed with relief and sensed that same relief in Sandra as the transvestite’s shoulders sagged.

“Come on now, it’s getting late; I want to be on the road by seven.”

The group reluctantly finished lathering and rinsing each other then dressed and went down to breakfast.

Octavia’s plan was pretty much on schedule for their car emerged from her drive only ten minutes after the village church bell struck seven.

In the back seat, Jenny and Marge exchanged smiles with Sandra and Elizabeth. ‘Octavia had always been a stickler for punctuality, and this trip would be no exception.’

“Octavia, were you ever in the army?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“Oh nothing; just curious,” replied Elizabeth as the two pairs grinned.

“I know what you’re thinking,” said Octavia defensively, “but this meeting’s important. We mustn’t be late.”

Octavia fell silent as she drove but the others chatted quietly as they each discussed their hopes and aspirations then fell to chatting about their backgrounds.

“And the school did nothing!” Gasped Marge as Sandra finished describing her early teenaged outing experiences.”

“The school just wanted rid of the problem and my parents couldn’t handle it. I was just fourteen and they didn’t really want the problem of a boy wearing frilly lingerie under his school clothes. They told me not to come to school on my fifteenth birthday. I decided the remaining months until I was fifteen would be too difficult so I ran away. End of story, here I am.”

“How did you survive? On the street, I mean.”

“How does anybody survive-, I ducked and dived, lied about my age. Girl’s can dress up to look older. I did and I got by. I worked as a supermarket checkout girl not far from home but somebody recognised me. I hadn’t learned much about make-up and stuff, so my disguise was pathetic. The store found out about my transvestism and sacked me. I got wiser after that and found work further away in a big anonymous city. It was menial stuff but at least nobody knew me.

“I’m surprised you did not fall into the prostitution trap,” observed Jenny.

“Yeah, that and drugs,” added Marge, “it’s an easy thing. God knows there’s enough of that shit on the cat walk.”

“Like I said;” replied Sandra, “you get by. Just don’t be greedy and cut your cloth to suit your pocket. Avoid the crime thing and you can just about crawl out of the slime. Here I am.”

“Well good for you,” finished Elizabeth.

The group fell silent as the car entered the outskirts of London then Sandra’s eyes widened as she began to recognise famous landmarks and ask questions about lesser-known buildings.

“What’s that? Look at that!”

The other three smiled condescendingly as they satisfied Sandra’s curiosity. Eventually, Octavia pulled in to a cobbled forecourt just off The Strand. It was one of the Inns of Court opposite the Royal Courts of Justice. She advised the girls to stay in the back until she had checked out if everything was as expected. She returned with Jean, Rosemary and a large group of what the four girls presumed to be doctors and other specialists.

“Do there have to be so many?” Wondered Sandra aloud as she suspected there was already a licentious interest even amongst the supposedly dispassionate, professional medical fraternity.

“Yeah, that’s an awful lot of medicine,” Elizabeth added. “Rosemary said there would only be a doctor and a nurse cum chaperone.” .

“Get used to it,” declared Jenny, “it’ll get a hell of a lot worse.”

“Yeah, well you are used to it; models and camera’s and stuff. Your faces have been plastered all over the place. It’s different for me. I’m a tranny and I've had to keep it secret. I’ve always tried to be - indeed I’ve had to be - a private person. This is going to be a real crock of shit.”

“And you don’t think it’s going to be the same for us!” Marge argued. “Two famous models that were known to have been maimed in a car accident, suddenly reappearing as conjoined twins and with new legs to boot. Hello! Earth to Sandra! Anybody home?”

Sandra fell silent as Octavia invited them out of the car. She felt her stomach sag with fear but was grateful that Jenny and Marge emerged first. Even so the gasps and commotions soon started to erupt as passers by quickly recognised the modelling pair. After a deep breath, Sandra and Liz emerged from the car and made the few short steps to Jean and Rosemary’s chambers in record time. Elizabeth knew the way because she had visited Jean’s chambers many times during her bitter litigious experiences after her parent’s unfortunate accident. Gasping on the steps, Sandra and Liz turned in amazement to watch Jenny and Marge actually posing for pictures in the courtyard

“Would you just look at that! They think they’re at a bloody photo shoot!” Sandra gasped.

Elizabeth and Sandra stood shocked half way up the stairs until Jenny and Marge joined them. On the landing, Jean directed everybody to a large office and the crowd settled around a huge table set out with files and stationery.
It was agreed that Jenny and Marge should undergo the first medical examination and they went into an anteroom that was fitted out for just such functions. After stripping thousands of time in front of other models on the catwalk, it was but a small step up onto the examination table. All the doctor’s eyes widened with professional curiosity at the figure before them and it was several seconds before order descended. After an hour of intense tests X rays and multiple scans, a conclusion was reached. There was no doubt that the models had somehow become conjoined and medical science was at a complete loss to explain how.

Furthermore, neither ‘individual’ would survive a separation so that was out of the question, the couple seemed to be content with their newfound situation and a legal consensus was agreed. The pair might as well remain conjoined. It at this stage that Jenny and Marge finally found their own voices again and admonished some of the doctors for ever having considered separation. The situation was further exacerbated by the pair’s previous fame as internationally known models before their accident. There was no way to explain the conjoinment except magic. Any death caused by elective surgery against their express joint wills would have raised a storm of protest. The doctors elected to ‘let sleeping dogs lie. The girls had now got a fully functioning mobile body with legs that enabled them to do all the things a normal person could do. It would be an unnecessary mutilation to try and separate them and thus ‘disable’ them by forcing each partner to try and walk with only one leg. They were better off conjoined for their mobility remained ‘normal’. Then it was Sandra and Elizabeth’s turn and they initially had a much harder time of it.

If anything, their conjoinment caused even further consternation, for in addition to all the ‘ordinary’ conjoinment questions, there was the licentious sexual duality dimension. The oncologists were every bit as confused as all their colleagues and just as stumped for any explanations. Needless to say, Sandra was forced to reveal her transvestite past and it proved very painful. Several times she broke down in tears as cruel, invasive questions were asked without any seeming compassion. There was also the additional scenario that most of the specialists felt that they could be safely separated for they only shared a rectum and a few basic functions. It took over half an hour of adamant refusal and argument by Elizabeth to convince them she was happier as a conjoined partner.

She now had all the advantages of a ‘normal’ set of arms and legs and she was not prepared to give them up.
For Sandra, the going was much harder. Her wish to remain conjoined to Elizabeth was deemed by some of the psychiatrists to be an extension of her transgendered sexual dysphoria. The idea that a man could have a woman somehow attached to him for purely sexual purposes was argued to be inhumane for the female ‘victim’ and that the woman was not entirely in her right mind to want to be constantly ‘pestered’ by a constantly nagging penis. At one stage, Sandra collapsed into hysterics until Jean and Rosemary finally stopped the inquisition.

“Come now gentlemen. You can see that both individuals are compos mentis and determined to remain conjoined. You may argue any supposedly moral or biblical questions until you’re blue in the face but both patients have clearly stated their wish to remain conjoined.”

“Patients!” Screeched Elizabeth angrily. “Patients!! Who bloody decided that we were bloody patients? Neither of us is ill!!!”

This outburst settled the arguments. Elizabeth’s forthright manner and forceful personality demonstrated that she would be a match for any lawyer or doctor in the court. A final agreement was reached, both couples could agree if they wished to any safe battery of tests but separation was utterly out of the question. On this basis, the meeting broke up and they all retired to another room for a buffet tea. Many more medical questions were answered and appointments arranged for medical tests, but the separation issue was dead and buried. There now remained the crowd of reporters in the courtyard.
Sandra was staring nervously down from the Chambers windows as the crowd kept growing and more television cameras kept appearing.

“I don’t think I can face that lot,” she whispered to Elizabeth.

“Let’s speak to Jean and Rosemary. There might be a back door.”

Even Jenny and Marge realised that things were getting out of hand. A properly organised media exposure would have to be organised for a later date.

A quick tactics talk followed and they decided to wait until dark when they could slip away through an inconspicuous boiler room door then up some back steps that would lead them towards the River Thames. Jean’s chamber’s manager casually departed and drove Octavia’s car to a suitable rendezvous near the Thames embankment. When they made their escape, Octavia’s car would be waiting. The strategy worked and both couples heaved a sigh of relief. The tactic had been easy, for the Inns of Court were not a particularly well-known place and comprised a warren of old buildings. The media crowd were still waiting in the forecourt outside Jean’s chambers even as Octavia’s car sped out of town.

“Are we going back to the care home?” Asked Sandra.

“Yes.” replied Octavia, “there don’t seem to have been any leaks and it will give us time to prepare a proper public statement.”

“It’s not going to work,” observed Jenny, “how will the magical conjoinment be explained?”

“Does it have to be explained? UFO’s haven’t yet been explained. Just let it be. If the doctors can’t explain it then why should we have to?” Countered Elizabeth.

“You can try, but it’s not going to work. Every crank and alternative lifestyle weirdo, is going to try and get a piece of this action,” Jenny cautioned.

“If they do, we’ll seek a court injunction to protect our privacy,” added Octavia.

“So what about sexual perverts. God knows they’ll be springing out of the woodwork every time we go out.”

“Oh don’t be so pessimistic Jenny. Anyway, who knows, if he’s rich enough and handsome enough -.” Chuckled Marge.

“Who would he marry, you or me?”

“With this body; that’s what the vows say, with this body I do worship. I can still only see one body.”

“Yeah, tell that to the priest!” finished Jenny, “ugh the very thought. And of course, it’s only ‘this body’ that he’ll be interested in. The idea of having two girls in bed is every bloody man’s dream. Then only having to operate like the normal selfish lazy buggers they are, such a man would be in his selfish element.”

“Not all boys are selfish Jenny,” protested Elizabeth, “my Sandra’s the very acme of kindness and generosity.”

“Your Sandra?” Queried Marge. “Do you agree with that darling?” She asked Sandra.

“We share everything,” Sandra observed, “what’s hers is mine and what’s mine is hers. If I’m hers then she is every bit as much mine.”

“Yeah well you two are dead lucky. You’re just made for each other.” Smiled Jenny.

“Anyway, we’ve already got a lovely boyfriend haven’t we Jen,” observed Marge.

Elizabeth and Sandra smiled for they both knew Marge was talking about Charlie, their shared cock. Sandra felt Elizabeth twitch and squeeze Charlie gently as they both luxuriated in their delightful conjoinment. Jenny and Marge recognised their silence and exchanged smiles of anticipation ready for when they got home.

The conversation died as each one contemplated their futures. As the car approached the home Octavia asked which destination.

“My house or the care home?”

“Your house,” chorused the four.

Octavia took the necessary turning and everybody was grateful that there were no pressmen at the gates to Octavia’s drive. Obviously, the press had not yet learned where Jenny and Marge had been living since their accident, but it was only a matter of time. For tonight at least, the group could expect some privacy.

They took tea on the back lawn, which was well hidden from prying eyes behind a high garden wall. Then they retired to the sitting room where Sandra took more measurements of each couple. As Octavia, jenny and Marge chatted, Sandra disappeared with Elizabeth and returned just before bedtime with a surprise. When Jenny and Marge held up the three-cupped body shaper they grinned and quickly tried it on.

“I just don’t know how you do it,” declared Jenny, “I mean -, it just fit’s so perfectly. You’re a genius with a needle and a sowing machine, you’d make a fortune in the fashion industry.”

“Well it was a little tricky.” Sandra confessed with a telling smile. “The biggest problem was forming an equalised piece of underwiring for your shared middle breast. Bra cup forms and underwired curves usually come pre-formed, one each for left and right. I brought the preformed, under-wired curves when we went shopping the other day and I anticipated something like this. I had to heat and deform an underwire to make it an equal curve but that melted the plastic, laundry proof coating of the wire. If you look, I’ve made a tiny opening to remove the middle under-wire when you wash the garment. It’ll go rusty when the garment is drying if you leave it in so you’ll have to take it out before washing. But this is just a one off. The other teddies and body shapers will be ‘proper jobs’ with properly protected underwires.

Marge and Jenny fingered the perfectly fitting cups as they posed then pranced in front of a large mirror.

“Gosh this is absolutely fantastic. It just feels so comfortable and yet it looks so sexy.” Observed Marge.

“And look! There’s loops for suspenders,” Jenny giggled, “trust you, you sexy thing!”

Sandra smiled enigmatically and Elizabeth smirked knowingly as she observed.

“Well Sandra would naturally put those on wouldn't she? She’s put them on our body shapers as well.”

“I like stocking and suspenders,” declared Sandra boldly, “all trannies do.”

“ You’re a proper little fashion engineer aren’t you darling? These are proper professionally made jobs. Where did you learn all this?” Asked Octavia.

“I’ve always liked making my own clothes,” Sandra confessed, “and anyway I’ve always had special needs because of Charlie. I’m well known down at the haberdashers on The Aldegate.”

“Well I’ll not go there,” giggled Octavia, “but these are really good. Marge is right; you could be a professional corsetiere!

Now, shall we have some cocoa before bed?”

Sandra automatically rose to make it but Octavia stopped her.

“No. You’re my guests this is my treat. You’re no longer the skivvy and you’ve worked hard enough making that wonderful body-
shaper for Marge and Jenny.”

Sandra settled onto the settee and Elizabeth grinned.

“What’s it like to be amongst equals darling?”

“Nice,” replied Sandra as she threw herself back and stretched luxuriously along the settee causing their skirt to ride up unexpectedly.

“Hey you’re showing everything I’ve got!” Cried Elizabeth as she tugged at the hem.

“Well don’t worry, darling,” giggled Jenny, ”there are no secrets here; after all, we’re prancing around in our underwear.”

Elizabeth grinned as she adjusted the hem. Then she reflected thoughtfully that a few days earlier she would never have been in a position to object to any accidental exposure or, more importantly, do something about it. Always she had been little more than ‘a piece of meat’ forced to let any carer do as they saw fit.

‘Gosh how things had improved,’ she thought. ‘Now she could dress herself and participate in any sexual activity as an equal with fingers, hands, arms and legs to share sensations.’

Her fingers lingered briefly at her hem as she contemplated how far she had come then her eyes fell greedily onto Marge and Jenny’s delightful body. The three-cupped body shaper served only to enhance their attractions and Elizabeth licked her lips in anticipation of the night. Her feelings translated to her cunny and she felt Sandra twitch responsively. The sensation was electric, because they shared their sexual urges and sensations. It made them virtually telepathic when it came to understanding their urges and needs. Sandra’s hand dropped casually to Elizabeth’s newly acquired waist and gently squeezed affectionately as their shared cock twitched inquisitively at the dampening lips of their shared cunny.

“Shall we go and put some stockings on?” Suggested Marge.

“That would be really nice,” agreed Sandra eagerly.

“I’ve never worn stockings before either,” observed Elizabeth, “perhaps we can as well.”

She knew she had scored a bull’s-eye with Sandra’s feelings when she felt Charlie stiffen inquisitively and burrow his way into his favourite place. Elizabeth only had to gently lean forward and ‘hump’ gently to find Charlie buried deep inside her. Jenny and Marge smiled knowingly, for they had not missed the surreptitious interplay between their friends. Both couples retreated to their bedroom and emerged with silky clad legs as Octavia was retuning with the cocoa and biscuits.

Elizabeth particularly felt sexy as she felt the elasticated suspenders gently stretching over her newly acquired butt cheeks and tugging the stockings up under her gluteus folds.

“Mmm, this is kinky.” Elizabeth sighed as she settled on the settee and swished her calves provocatively as the glossy stockings ‘hissed’ their evocative invitation.

Her observations were confirmed by Charlie’s rock-hard response and another affectionate squeeze from Sandra.

“Don’t waste that,” begged Octavia, who had noticed the tension between Sandra and Liz. “I might want to try some of that tonight.”

“I thought you only played with girls,” observed Marge.

“I don’t see anybody who looks much like a man,” argued Octavia defensively.

“Ah well; horses for courses,” sighed Sandra.

“So long as it’s gentle and your careful, that’s all I’m worried about,” pleaded Octavia, “And provided you don’t exhaust yourselves.”

“Oh don’t worry yourself,” countered Jenny, “there’s plenty for all.”

They drunk their cocoa in silence but the atmosphere was charged. Eventually, Elizabeth sensed Sandra relinquish control of their limbs so she took it as a signal to head for bed. Jenny and Marge proved to be tactless in their haste to follow as covetous eyes followed Sandra and Elizabeth’s suspender framed butt cheeks. They slid eagerly onto the bed as silk clad legs entwined evocatively and glossy nylons hissed as they slithered together. The sensations were another first for Elizabeth and she felt her pussy growing damp with anticipation. Sandra felt her shared parts responding in like form and the mood was set for a night of unabridged licentiousness.

Octavia at first felt to be the outsider and she hung back slightly as Jenny and Marge eagerly mounted Sandra and Elizabeth. Surprisingly, Octavia had never had a lover and despite her lesbian leanings, she had no experience. In fact, such was the limitation of her loving that she found herself being nothing short of downright curious. She had only seen one erect penis before and never on a soft rounded female form. The contrast of Elizabeth and Sandra’s deliciously curvy form with both a cunny and a fully functioning penis gently probing for Marge and Jenny’s girly centre sent Octavia’s imagination into overdrive. As Jenny and Marge spread their thighs and gently centred their glistening honey pot onto what appeared to be Elizabeth’s penis, Octavia felt herself become damp with anticipation. This unexpected reaction puzzled Octavia and she nervously fingered herself to convince herself that she really was becoming horny. Her fingers confirmed her glistening wetness and she sighed as she ‘tested’ her button’ Finally, Octavia lay beside the couples and caught Jenny’s eye just as she and Marge were about to envelope the beautiful erect organ with their greedy love lips.

“Doesn’t it hurt at all?” Whispered Octavia; for her only experience of heterosexual sex had been that long ago but never forgotten schoolgirl experiment with the high school football captain. It had degenerated into a brutal rape as Octavia had lost her nerve but the boy was too angry and frustrated to stop. Ever since that ghastly, excruciating experience, Octavia had been afraid of sex, afraid of her body and afraid of ever surrendering control to anything so elemental as raw primordial lust. Her eyes conveyed the fear and doubt as Jenny reassured her.

“Not if the girl has control and if she’s ready,” smiled Jenny softly as she realised just how inexperienced and nervous, Octavia was.

‘For all her strong-willed and forceful ‘businesswoman’ ways’ thought Jenny, ‘Octavia was still a novice; a virtual virgin in the bedroom.’

Realising Octavia’s problems, Jenny and Marge hesitated and hung poised over Sandra and Elizabeth’s velvety erection as Jenny gently took Octavia’s hand.

“Don’t be frightened. Feel him. He won’t bite you.”

Octavia allowed her hand to be guided to Sandra and Liz’s delightful rod and she nervously fingered the velvety tip as it nudged at the portals of Jenny and Marge’s pleasure.

“Oh ha! That tickles! Careful now, Charlie’s sensitive,” giggled Elizabeth as she twitched eagerly and jerked from the unexpected tickling sensation.

Elizabeth’s jerk sent Charlie just past the slippery portals and both models gave a little gasp of pleasure. Octavia was still curious but she felt their love juices on her fingers and realised that Charlie had slipped in ever so slightly further inside with little or no resistance. She wrapped her fingers around Charlie to prevent him going further and Jenny protested. Marge gave a soft grunt as she felt Octavia’s knuckles fetch up against their clitoris and she wiggled frustratedly.

“Hey. Just because we let you have an anatomy lesson doesn’t give you the right to interfere. Now let him go. We two are horny.”

“Mmm. Sorry,” apologised Octavia as she slipped her fingers down to Charlie’s root. The two models eagerly enveloped nearly all of Sandra and Liz’s delightful shaft until they felt Octavia’s fingers interrupting their efforts to grind their clitty against Sandra and Liz’s clitty. Instead, Octavia’s fingers located the stiff little bud and she busied her fingers as the models started to respond.

“Hey what about us?” Demanded Elizabeth.

“What?” Asked Octavia.

“We’ve got a clitty too you know. It’s not all just cock!”

Octavia took a double take and adjusted her fingers to probe Charlie’s root. Where Charlie had erected to ‘bypass’ Elizabeth’s vagina, Octavia discovered Elizabeth’s stiff engorged bud pressed hard against the ridged back of ‘Charlie’

“Ooh my God! Yes! You’ve got -, you’ve got a clitty as well! I didn’t think. I never realised.”

“Well if it’s all the same to you, we like to feel the same pleasures as well, so get busy with those fingers.” Sandra demanded.

Octavia flattened her hand and allowed Jenny and Marge to descend down the cock until both clitties met then she gently rolled both stiff little nubbins between her forefinger and thumb. This evinced delighted squeals from all four lovers and Octavia smiled to herself. It seemed as if she had some sort of control again. The action became urgent as both couples exploded in a frenzied release of frustration. Octavia was surprised and a little frightened, she hadn’t realised that girls could be so violent in their lovemaking.

The violence reminded her of her one and only experience with men and she shuddered nervously as she whispered.

“Is it always like that?”

Sandra answered because her ear was nearest Octavia’s head on the pillow.

“No. We just enjoyed a boy orgasm. We’ll go on to a girly one now. That’s much longer and sweeter.”

Octavia’s brow furrowed.

“What you mean like the -, well like what?” Wondered Octavia aloud.

“The nice glowing thing.” Declared Marge. “The long slow wave thing that grows from your very core and sweeps in long slow pulses through your whole being. M-mmm!”

“The very same,” added Elizabeth. “We two are girls as well as boys you see, we get to feel both.”

“But what about you two?” Octavia asked Jenny and Marge.

“We were just so-oo horny. It just sort of exploded,” replied Jenny.

Octavia hesitated but the silence alerted Marge and Jenny.

“D’you want a go? Charlie’s still nice and hard.”

After another hesitation, Octavia replied.

“Can I. Promise me you’ll stop if I ask.”

“Don’t ask us,” giggled Marge, “ask Liz and Sandra. Charlie belongs to them.”

Of course you can but you’d best be quick,” Sandra replied, “the train’s about to leave.”

Jenny and Marge rolled off with little effort and they gently assisted the nervous Octavia to straddle Liz’s tummy.

“Mm, you’re already horny,” giggled Liz as she gently guided Charlie towards Octavia’s glistening centre.

“Just brush me with the velvety tip first.” Begged Octavia nervously.

Elizabeth gently guided Charlie’s velvety tip against Octavia’s clitty and Octavia sagged with urgency.

“Oh that’s nice,” she croaked, “put it in -, ple-ease, gently! Don’t let it hurt!”

“Elizabeth needed little instruction. She knew herself what it felt like to be raped, God knows, she’d suffered herself at the hands of her previous carers. She gently guided Charlie’s tip to the slippery lips of Octavia’s sex then slowly humped her hips. It took a lot of care and delicacy as Octavia twitched and clenched but eventually they each felt Charlie gently probing the outer labia and slowly inveigle his way towards the core of Octavia’s fears. Octavia’s eyes widened with surprise as Charlie slid gently past her inner labia without any ripping or pain. She hesitated as she suspended her cunny over Elizabeth’s tummy and expressed her relief.

“It doesn’t hurt!” She gasped. “It’s OK!”

“That’s cos your horny and wet,” whispered Jenny as she and Marge gently stroked Octavia’s butt cheeks and breasts.

Octavia’s eyes widened with delight as she felt twenty soft knowledgeable fingers gently attending to her other erogenous spots.

“Mmm! That’s jus’ soo-oo nice! Keep doing that while I get ready.”

As Jenny and Marge excited her other parts, Octavia felt herself responding. Her core became wetter and she played cautiously with her clitoris as she fingered the firm but velvety shaft that waited patiently between her love lips. Finally she took courage and pressed slowly downwards to envelope all of Charlie’s delightful length. Her clitty eventually fetched up against Elizabeth and Sandra’s pubis and Octavia squealed with satisfied delight as the union was completed.

“He’s in! It’s not hurting! It’s not sore! Oooh! That feels good!”

She squirmed experimentally and suddenly felt a stiff little nubbin fencing with her own stiff clitty.

“Oh!” She squeaked. “Oh! That’s just so nice. Is that you? Is that your clitty?” She asked Elizabeth.

“You bet!” Croaked a frustrated Elizabeth as she felt the urge to thrust eagerly.

She and Sandra struggled to restrain themselves for they knew that even though Octavia was now thoroughly impaled, she still needed to orchestrate her own pleasures. Octavia was still utterly vulnerable to any abusive force or lack of control. The last thing anybody wanted was another ‘uncontrolled rape’. Elizabeth and Sandra tensed with frustration. They knew they must wait for Octavia to let the floodgates of her own passionate needs break through the lifelong barrier of her inhibitions and fear. This was difficult for Elizabeth for she was still not wholly accustomed to the feverish urges that an erect penis demanded.

Fortunately two factors enabled Liz and Sandra to restrain themselves. Their earlier ‘boy orgasm with Marge and Jenny had satiated some of their eagerness and their impending ‘girly orgasm’ served to induce the essential longevity that was so necessary to Octavia’s complete satisfaction. Also, Sandra was a little more experienced when it came to restraining Charlie. A lifetime of careful ‘penis sequestration’ in her crotch and tight secrecy about her true form had served to help keep control of Charlie’s lustful urges. Even so, Sandra only just managed enough restraint for her and Elizabeth to stay passive until Octavia’s needs finally broke down the painful barriers of torment in her head.

The pair lay still until they felt Octavia’s mood begin to change. Firstly, Octavia started to slowly rock back and forth causing Charlie to slip in and out whilst their two clitties mashed softly together. Next Octavia became bolder and she started twisting and humping in order to co-ordinate her lustful needs with the sensations radiating from her core. Elizabeth and Sandra picked up on the rhythm and started to gently reciprocate Octavia’s actions. Octavia let out a series of high pitched mewling cries that slowly changed to grunts of raw lust as she responded to her partner’s encouragement.

“Yess! More like that! - No a little slower, - there! Yes that’s better, like that! Oooo-oh now slower, longer and slower, just there. Yee-ss! Just there. Ooooh yeee-sss. Here it comes. Now faster. Just there! Just like that. Use your finger as well!”

Jenny and Marge realised that Liz and Sandra’s hands were beyond such accurate instruction.

Such was their tension and frustration that their hands were clenching and thumping on the mattress. Recognising the urgency of Octavia’s demands, the conjoined models gently wrapped a hand each around Octavia bouncing butt and slowly introduced their fingers into the mashing maw where both clitties now pummelled each other like grinding pawls in an oilseed mill.

With fingers now accelerating her approaching climax Octavia let out a long low wail from deep within her throat as the crescendo slowly built. Then she let out a long mournful howl as her body released nearly two decades of pent up fear and frustration. Next, the tectonic waves of her first ever shared orgasm started to slowly pulse through her every fibre. Finally she let out a scream of demented lust and her body surrendered utterly to the furious surge of her climax. For over a minute she humped desperately in synchronisation with the hot waves pulsing through her very being then she collapsed sobbing with relief and frenzied pleasure as the demons were finally exorcised.

For Elizabeth and Sandra the event proved a milestone in their newly shared relationship. Both of them had shared their deepest mutual feelings with the sobbing Octavia. Somehow the very fibre of their beings had melded together in unison until Octavia had finally slumped exhausted onto Elizabeth’s body. For Brief instant Elizabeth had panicked as she anticipated suffocation but the ever aware Sandra had somehow managed to deftly slide sideways and the trio settled on their sides, face to face with Charlie still firmly tying them together. Gently, Jenny and Marge slid behind Octavia and arranged the pillows so that all five were comfortable as a contented silence descended and they soon fell asleep.

Morning found Octavia still ‘tied’ to Sandra and Elizabeth by an erect Charlie. She grunted softly as she woke and then she twitched experimentally. For a brief second it felt as if she was somehow permanently tied to the conjoined pair and she let out a nervous squeak. Her cry wakened Sandra and Liz and they squinted sleepily.

“What’s wrong?” Asked Elizabeth.

Even as Elizabeth spoke, Octavia felt Charlie slip from her sex with a soft slippery ‘plop’.

“Oh -, Oooh! Ahh! That’s better,” she croaked nervously, “for a moment I thought we had somehow become conjoined.”

“That’s unlikely,” giggled Elizabeth forgetfully, “you haven’t visited the wizard.”

As she finished the sentence, Elizabeth felt Sandra poke her ribs painfully and she realised she had made a blunder.

“What wizard?” Asked Octavia.

“Oh, I -, it’s nothing,” spluttered Elizabeth as she tried to cover her tracks.

“Oh no it’s not!” Demanded Octavia. “What wizard!”

“Nothing!” Snorted Elizabeth irritably. There’s nothing to tell.”

“Oh yes there is. What’s this about a wizard?”

“Nothing!” Argued Elizabeth as she tried desperately to find an exit. “Just forget I ever mentioned it!”

“No!” Countered Octavia as her curiosity grew. “You definitely said ‘because I hadn’t visited the wizard’. What wizard?”

Sandra was becoming angry at the argument. She was mainly angry with Elizabeth for letting slip about the wizard but she felt the whole thing needed settling quickly. From her recollections, the Wizard and his ‘Spells‘r’us’ shop only appeared if and when the wizard felt like it. Sandra felt that the wizard was well able to protect his own secrets and magic. She decided to explain. Even if Octavia went hunting for a hundred years, the little shop on the Cripplegate would only appear if the Wizard felt like it. She gave Elizabeth a gentle squeeze to reassure her then intervened to stop Octavia’s inquisition. Patiently she explained about the magic necklaces and finally, Octavia was compelled to believe her.

“If I hadn’t seen you joined together overnight, I would never have believed it!”

“Well, believe us. It’s all absolutely true. Look at us,” added Jenny and Marge.

With these revelations, completed, the group showered and dressed. This was the day that the conjoined twins had to introduce themselves to the rest of the staff and residents at the care home

up
125 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hot Doggie 4.

If medical science could ever learn how the process worked for the ladies, amputees could be given new limb and organs could be transplanted.

    Stanman
May Your Light anted as we. Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

AhhhhhAhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Migawd Bev, that last was HOT! Good Job woman.

Joani

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon