New Girl in the Band Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version


The New Girl In The Band


Chapter 1

By Princess

Thanks To Stanman63 for editing!

Synopsis:
A popular all girls rock and roll band needs a new member for their world tour. The lead singers annoying little brother seems like a good choice.

“I have taken all your attitude I’m going to take now, little brother,” my sister screamed at me as she stormed toward me angrily.

I was backing up slowly, afraid. I didn’t mean anything. She got to me as I backed into the far corner. She grabbed my shirt pulled me toward her. Her face twisted in an angry expression as she bent down toward me, her nose nearly touching mine.

Her friends standing back watched her outburst of anger toward me as she held me in her grasp, her face inches from my face, she said, “You will apologize to me now or you will get the beating of your life, right here in front of my friends and in front of Lita!”

Lita was one of my sisters close friends. She was stunningly beautiful. She had blonde hair, her body was awesome and she always wore sexy leather outfits. I had a crush on Lita. She was also the most beautiful of all my sisters friends. She was standing behind my sister watching her abuse me with a grin on her face. She was wearing fishnet stockings and a very tight black leather skirt and a black bustier that plunged down between her large breasts. I did have a crush on her

I felt myself trembling in fear at the sound of her hateful angry voice. My sister always had a very short fuse and a mean temper. My sister Cherie was beautiful, blonde, seventeen and she was really strong. It has got worse lately.

“I am sorry, sister. I just don’t know why Mom lets you stay out all night and dress like you do when you go out. You get so much and I don’t get anything. It is not fair.”

She always dresses sexy and sluttish too. I never understood why mother let her wear that stuff for her photo shoots and concerts but she did. I guess she was expected to look like a rebel type rocker girl. She was the lead singer for a popular rock and roll band and it was 1976. She came in wearing a white lacy corset, super tight short shorts, white stockings and a lot of makeup. She was supposed to look like a slutty runaway. .

She sneered, “That is because I work hard for it. Me and my friends are rehearsing every night. You know we are in a band and we have to work.” She asked me, "What? Do you think all of this success is for nothing?" she sighed, “No, stupid. We rehearse all night and Lita and myself help write new songs that pay for this new house and all of our new outfits."

I looked at her with new respect as instead of her usual anger, she was actually being nice, in her own way.

"I know you have a thing for Lita, but you aren't her type. She doesn’t like guys that look like they could be her sister. She wants you to stop flirting with her. Now stop bitching about me getting everything. Its fucking exhausting and I’m going to bed and if I hear another whine out of you I’m locking you back in the basement for the night.“

I sat down sadly. It wasn’t fair. I tried to look good as Lita walked by, I smiled and said, “Hi Lita, you are looking hot today.”

She gave me a vicious look and the rest of the girls broke out laughing. Then she laughed too and said giggling, “My god, he does look like a girl.“

Joan said, “Look at that long hair. Is that hairspray.“

My sister Cherie said, ”He uses hairspray and look at his lips. He says its chap stick but it sure looks like he uses lip gloss. And he thinks eyeliner and eye shadow makes him look masculine.“ That made them all burst out laughing. I was humiliated, what little respect that I had had for her vanished under her verbal abuse.

Lita had to rub it in and say, “And his ass and hips. He looks like a teenage girl. Its so funny and annoying that he has to hit on me every time.“ Then she looked at me and said, “I would never go out with you, David so quit asking. You look like my younger sister, so cut it out. I only date real boys.”

That was when my sister angrily stormed toward me like an angry storm cloud, and punched me viciously in the stomach. I doubled over, crying from the girls humiliation and in pain from the strike. My eyes watered from the dull pain in my stomach as I curled over. I got up still in pain and ran toward my bed room, threw myself on the bed and began crying.

[-][+][-]

Life was not fair at all. It was 1976, I was six months from being fifteen years old. I was a boy but I was quit often mistaken for a girl. I guess that I asked for it being so feminine. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to be beautiful and popular like my sister. To top it all off my sister was the lead singer for a very popular rock band. Her and her friends called themselves The Little Runaways. One of their most popular songs was the Runaway. Their new album was selling like mad.

There was my sister Cherie, she was the lead singer. Her best friend Lita was the lead guitarist. Joan was sexy but she was scary. She loved wearing black leather and even her hair was solid black. She seemed to hate me the most.

It made my family very wealthy in the past year. But I didn’t notice. I hardly got anything. My mom, the bands manager dotted on my sister and the band. I was hardly noticed. And the abuse I suffered at the hands of my sister was also not noticed.

Even when I complained to my mother, she ignored it. She told me that she didn’t have the time to bother with my constant bitching, and to stand up for myself. Then she told me to stop pissing my sister off. Add to all of that, my sister was so mean and she was getting insufferable and arrogant with her new found wealth and popularity.

Her abuse had been getting worse and I was only fourteen. I didn’t know what to do. My dad told me to deal with it myself. He said, “You are a young man and if you cant handle what a girl throws at you then don’t come to me crying. Deal with it like a man.”

She was older and her strength easily overpowered me. I kept crying into the night until I finally fell asleep. I even forgot to put on my moisturizer cream on my face like I always did. So I cared about my skin and how I looked, did that make me any less of a boy?

[-][+][-]

I didn’t get as much sleep as I wanted. About 4:30 the next morning, I was rudely awaken. I felt my body being shook. I looked up, still groggy to see Mom pushing me and shouting, “Wake up David. Wake up.”

I looked up to see her, My sister Cherie and her friend Joan standing behind her. I asked, “Why are you bothering me at this time? Just let me sleep.”

She kept shaking me and said, “Get out of bed sleepyhead. We have a serious problem with the band and we need you. Lita has quit the band. That leaves us without a lead guitarist and a good singer. We have to find a replacement but until that happens we need someone now.

They looked at me and mom smiled. She said, “Since you look so much like her, we decided that you can fill her place for the time being. You look just like her and you are a good guitarist. And I heard you sing some of her songs and you can do this. So get out of bed. You need to start practicing with the girls and lean their songs more if you will be playing with them in the concerts. You know they are releasing a new album next year and we are planing a big tour for 1977. Isn't that great. You will be doubling for Lita."

My mind was in a whirl. 'Were they crazy?' How the hell was that going to work out? They wanted me to be a girl, and play in their band, in a big world tour as part of a all girls band? People would be looking at me on stage, taking pictures of me with the band. That was stupid! Someone will find out I wasn’t the REAL Lita sooner or later.

I looked at them and I started laughing. “Mom that is the stupidest idea I ever heard of. I am Cherie’s little brother. I know I can probably pass as a convincing girl but I don’t think I can pass for Lita well enough to go on a public tour with them. It is a dangerous idea and a fraud. You cant be serious!”

My sister Cherie looked at me and smiled. “We got it all covered little brother. You look like a very convincing girl already. With a little work, right clothing, padding in right places and a lot of work on our songs I know you can convince the world you are Lita. It will be only for a year until we can find a replacement. Now don’t give us any trouble or you will be sorry, David. Get out of bed. We have a lot of work to do and only four months until we release our new album and go on tour."

It looked like I didn’t have any choice in the matter. My sister and Mom already had decided for me. I reluctantly got out of bed and said, “All right. I’ll do it for you Cherie. What do I have to do?” I got out from under the blankets and stood up.

Cherie and Joan had a good laugh, “Wow your legs are so smooth. And I love that pink satin nighty you are wearing. It looks like a some of the work is done already. But you need to learn all our new songs for the tour. You need to learn the lyrics for them. You have to learn how to move like a girl, on stage too. It will be fun, David. Don’t worry about Lita getting upset. She said it is ok and she will be here to help you learn the cords to play. First rule, no more boy clothes. You have to erase your male identity for a while. You cant be seen as a boy. Ever. If anyone takes a picture of David next year then we are all in very deep shit. You are Lita for a year. Get used to it. Now put on this outfit and meet us for practice. After that, we have hired a Mistress to help you learn how to be a girl in public."

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Welcome back!

Andrea Lena's picture

...Hope all is well with you!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Familiar?

littlerocksilver's picture

I've read several stories on FM with a similar start - boy joins girls' band. It will be interesting to see the direction this one takes.

Portia

Portia

The New Girl In The Band:Chapter 1

Sounds like Mom and sis care nothing at all about him.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Some abuse

RAMI

The sister and her friends are creeps and the father and mother are part of and condone the child abuse. Will David get paid for his services or will he become his sister's submissive slave?

RAMI

RAMI

Puzzling

On the one hand, he claims to be masculine. On the other, he has a very androgynous body (including a lack of body hair), moisturises his face, wears make-up, wears a nightie to bed (very suspicious!) and knows several of their songs. Hmm... crossdresser in denial? :)

To top it all, Lita's suddenly decided to quit, yet will teach him the chords to their songs. I wouldn't be surprised if Lita's either found an alternative job or has found herself a "real" man and in a few months will no longer fit her stage clothes...

This is going to be an interesting adventure, and particularly if he (a) gets treated as 'one of the girls' and (perhaps just as importantly!) (b) gets paid as much as 'one of the girls', he might (shock! horror!) start enjoying it, and there's a strong possibility that this 'pretending to be a girl' lark could last waaaaay longer than a year...

Meanwhile, I just had a sneaky thought: is he merely a 'late bloomer' or... :)

Oh well, only one thing for it - keep reading future episodes and see if any of my wild speculations come to pass... :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

What exactly could or would

What exactly could or would they do if he said NO in loud words. Beat him up? been there, done that; call him a sissy, apparently he has been there and done that also. It seems to me that the band needs him more than he needs them at this moment and if he says NO, then I guess Lita will have to live with it and her decision to not stay with the band, if in fact she has actually left it. I get the idea that she has not really done so, rather this is a trick to emasculate David even further than he already is.

Sounds like David is ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... his own worst enemy"

"I was a boy but I was quit often mistaken for a girl. I don’t understand why and I did not like it at all. "

I suppose he could rationalize the long hair and make-up as a rocker look. ...

"Cherie and Joan had a good laugh, “Wow your legs are so smooth. And I love that pink satin nighty you are wearing."

... but wearing a nighty, and a pink satin one at that ???

Actually, if I was him, even without the girl stuff I'd have a lot of hate built up toward sis and mom & dad.

BE a lady!

double standard

what a double standard!
If one of the girls had a crush on a older boy and he publicly crushed her in front of his pals they would go ballistic or how about an older brother pounding and bulling a younger sister?
Geeze abuse is abuse!
Don't think much of the parents ether!
(Does the Mistress come with a whip and leather?

My answer would have been no!

Not only no, but, well, it would have been much more emphatic, to put in politically acceptable terms. Abuse me and then ask for help? Umm, F--- you!

That said, we'll see how things go, but I think Cherie should seriously consider apologising-sincerely-for her behavior. If not, then perhaps David might expose them for their fraud. And what's to stop Lita from doing the same?

I'll look for more-this could develop into something very interesting!

Wren

The worm will turn. As

The worm will turn.

As David learns the ropes of being Cherie sister and an important member of a hot band this will give our Protagonist a great boost in self confidence. This will also shift the center of power into his favor putting him in the drivers seat. He may also discover his real gender is female and truly discover the fire power of confidence. HeHe

They who laugh last laughs the longest.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

The Runaways

Princess, I love the story and a very good description of Joan. I have figured out what real bad you based this on and I love the tongue in cheek feel of it.

Mmmmm

Like some who have already posted I have a problem. If I read the story correctly Cherie abuses David and, because she earns a shed load of money, gets away with it. The mother looks the other way and the father just says don't be a wimp and the other members of the band also put David down. This has been going on for at least a year and all of a sudden they need David. I also notice the veiled threat of do it or else. Personally I'd have said stuff it. Those that know me know that I hate inequality. I would like David to get some form of payback. The way I would write the story is for David to reluctantly go along with the plan and for his sister and mother to issue abject apologies and grovel for forgiveness and the other members of the band to also apologise, but I'm not writing the story. I hope that David does come out on top in the end.
Princess, I'm not trying to be negative, it's just that you see a lot of stories where the male is downtrodden, taken advantage of or is treated like a second class citizen and very rarely gets redress. I try and write stories where no one wins, sometimes both lose, but where no one gets away with anything. I'm sorry but that's the way I am. I don't think the story is bad and await the next part with anticipation.

what makes you think there wont be retubition at the end

but thats for much later in the story. I havent decided how there will be retribution but there will be. the girls are being pretty stupid as has been said. abusing a boy and then giving him alot of publicity.

Thanks

It's just that I believe in fair play. I know that the world is a nasty place and fair play tends to get thrown out along with morals and principles, but I still believe in being nice. That's probably why I have never gotten on in this world.
As I have said, I await the next parts with anticipation.

Love

Sam

He sounds like a bit of a sookie!

He is almost 15 and should have at least some maturity.

Mum, Dad and Sister may be trying to make a man of him.

Unfortunately fate looks like that isn't going to happen.

Sounds like a fun story Princess.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita