A Boy's Letter to Santa

Printer-friendly version

A boy sends a desperate plea to Santa this Christmas

A Boy's Letter To Santa
By Princess


Dear Santa: I do not know if you will ever get this letter. All I want for Christmas is to be a boy. I do not know if you even exist. But if you do exist, or if God exists please hear me please. Maybe I was very bad and I deserve all of this and If this is some punishment for what I have done can you please help me understand. I do not know if you even know me or if you have forgotten me. All I want for Christmas is to be allowed to be a boy again.

I want my mommy to love me like she used to. In case you don't know who I am, I am Jason, an eleven year old boy. I am not a girl. Last Christmas, You gave me just dresses and girls panties and bras. Why did you give me that? Maybe it wasn't you that gave me that stuff? Maybe it was mom instead. Maybe you haven't heard my prayers and cries and maybe you don't know me? Since last Christmas, my mommy has been really mean to me. She has been forcing me to live this year as a girl and I have really been miserable.

She used to love me... so what has changed? Why is she forcing me to be a girl? Since that last Christmas, I have been very sad it it has been the most humiliating year. Last Christmas wasn't happy for me - isn't a Christmas supposed to be the happiest time for a kid? I opened all of my gifts with hope and all I got was two full-length silky dresses. Four skirts, two pairs of nylons, one pair of red stilettos, six pairs of panties, one really sexy pair, six pairs of training bras and something mom called a camisole and a baby doll. Whose idea was it to give me all of that? I was shocked when I opened my first present to see a pretty black and white maid minidress and a apron in it. I thought it was for someone else and I asked mommy, "There must be some mistake mom, this is a dress."

She laughed and said to me, "No sweetheart, that is your dress here is another." The tag said 'To Kristine' So ever since, I have been called Kristine.

Moms made me try everything on, do different girl poses in the dresses and the lingerie. I It all really sucked. I even got a feather duster to go with my maids dress and she forced me to put the maids dress and the apron on, over the pink panties with the embroider heart and the bra. I had to learn how to put on nylon stockings and I had to pose for a new Kristina sissy album. I posed holding the feather duster.

The humiliation really started the next day. I had all of my boys stuff bagged up and some evil mistress lady took the bags to Good Will. What I got for Christmas was the start of a new wardrobe that kept growing every week. Well, Mom made me sit down next to her wearing the new baby doll style minidress and she explained to me, "Kristina, listen girl. From this time on, you will be Kristina and you will learn all about being a girl. You will not go to school anymore this year. Me and Mistress Amy will home school you. Understand?"

"But Mommy I am..." Slap. She Slapped me and yelled, "Shut up Sissy! You will be a girl from now on, DO you understand?"

"Yes Mommy," I sniffled.

"Good girl! It is New Years so lets go though a few things." I spent the day learning how to do housework like cleaning, cooking, mopping, scrubbing bathroom floors, walking like a girl, sitting like a girl. How to wash panties and fold the clothes. All of that stuff. It was tiring and what made it worse was when I questioned, or complained she hit me with some leather riding crop she got. I got a sharp hit to my thigh or butt when I made a mistake.

My thigh was red and hurting by the end of the day and I was exhausted from the day of intensive training to be her housemaid. She finally let me go into my room at the end of the day. My muscles were aching badly from all of the training. I was shocked to see my room had been repainted all pink. My bed was a Barbie bed. I slept pretty good that night, in some pink silky babydolls, and satin panties. At least I didn't have to wear the training bra. That thing dug into my shoulders and my ribs. The cups were a new feeling too. My arches of my feet were screaming from the three inch spikes I had to learn to walk on. The Next day she took me to a beauty salon and got my hair made up long like a girls. She gave me what they call hair extensions. I also got a lot of makeup and spent hours learning how to do it all. She got my eyebrows waxed.

The intensive training continued over the next several weeks and something new happened every day. I slowly got accustomed to all of the new housework. It wasn't all that bad. I helped my mother a lot with it before. Us living together, I should share it right. But, this was something entirely different, more demeaning. It was like my entire status changed to her servant instead of her son. She made me be her help, her maid. I did it all and she came home from her work and ordered me around with a ringing bell she had and she called me maid Kristine. Or sissy.

I was trained to drop everything and come to her when I heard the bell ring. I learned to curtsey and call her Maam, or mistress Melinda. That evil Mistress woman kept an eye on my work every day until mom got home. Each night, I had to take two large pink pills, and I took a smaller pill every twelve hours.

I didn't know what that was about but slowly. I did notice very big changes to my body. My body was slowly altering to a girls My chest started growing out into two small mounds under my nipples, my nipples grew out and got larger. My butt and thighs grew out and rounder. It was so humiliating. After Four months into the year, Something entirely new started happening. Mistress Amy introduced me to something called a dildo, and a strap on dildo. I learned to keep a tube of lubricant around so it didn't hurt. Every night she made me bend over and she would force a dildo up me, or make me suck it for her. A friend of hers forced me to put my face between her legs and lick her until she spazemed. Women call it a orgasm but I learned far more about women's bodies than I ever wanted to learn.

My breasts were growing out more pronounced over the summer and she had me put on some vagina looking thing onto my crotch area. It looked like a very real part of a woman. Some how the thing molded into my own skin, it lubricated like a woman's, it felt warm and slippery. It put out its own odor and when Mistress would put a dildo in it, I really felt it sliding in me. Having that part really took a lot of getting used to.

About Seven months into the misery, She started making me, no forcing me to go out on a date with a boy the Mistress knew. He was a little older than me and a lot stronger. His name was Cody. He was a horny Seventeen year old. I had a large wardrobe by then and she was dressing me like a little sex starved tart and I asked her, "Mom do I have to do this?"

She blew up in my face. "Yes you do you slut. Its about time you started going out with boys. After all the money I spent on you, after all that you have and you are still giving me a hard time. If you keep questioning me I will have that nurse make all of your changes permanent. You bitch so shut up. "

It was a concert and he didn't really take me there. We never left his car. He stopped in some woods and raped me. A some hours later he took me back to moms and she insisted I give her all of the details. I broke down and started crying. She laughed.

It was then that I said those awful words. I screamed, "Mom, I hate you!!!"

A lot of sons and daughters say that and most don't mean it. But, I know to my shame, I really meant it. I still mean it. Its been twelve months and she keeps forcing me to see that boy and do all of housework.

So Santa, in case you forgot, my name is Jason, I am eleven and I-am-not-a-girl! All I want for Christmas is to be a boy again. And I want my mommy to be good like she used to be. If any of that is possible please do that for me. If not, I do not know if I can make it another year like this. I am becoming very depressed and not sure if this kind of life is worth the pain.

I don't want to go on this depressed.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

...

Melanie Brown's picture

I found this story, um...disturbing, to say the least. I'm just not into child abuse stories.

Melanie

I am sorry

Sorry if I upset you with this little story of mine. If it that upsetting I will remove it. Maybe this stupid to post.
I write rather dark stories that are outside of usual TG story box. I read some stories where a boy prays or wishes to be agirl. Which is good and I understand
but what if a femmed boy wishes to be allowed to be a boy instead? It seemed like a good story idea at first

I think it is fine

Frank's picture

The story has all the proper tags and it makes sense that he'd want to go back the way he was. Only thing I'd suggest is to flesh it out more as to why the mother turned evil on him

Hugs

Frank

Hugs

Frank

Perhaps

But, Frank, I really think this letter does amount to what Jason knows. For the explanation, another manner of narration and not a letter to Santa will be needed.

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Abused characters

Melanie Brown's picture

I'd never suggest someone remove their story because of my opinion. The isolated nature of the letter offers the reader no explanation for the boy's plight. Not knowing if you have any future plans for this character, maybe if you had added something like "I want things back the way they were before Dad ran off with another man..." would have offered the reader a suggestion for the mother's behavior. The psychological impact on this boy will run pretty deep, so it might be interesting to see a follow up story that takes place after his mother's arrest (when I was a kid, letters to Santa were published in the local paper, so somebody read them) and how he dealt with it. Stories don't have to have happy endings so it go any direction.

Sorry for the rambling. This is why I usually don't comment...

Melanie

Nothing wrong

There is nothing wrong with that mew, afterall transsexual and transgendered people prove gender roles are fail xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

A Boys Letter To Santa

Calls out for tears. You need to do a sequel where Jason writes to Santa either thanking, or saying goodbye.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Boys Letter

Princess

Without the bad things in life, the good things would be meaningless.

I agree with both Frank and Stanman, a prequel to explain Mom's reasons and sequel to resolve the boy's problem.

Rosie

Rose

Horrible

It's horrible what is happening to that boy. I hope you will write sequel to that story and with happy ending for that poor boy.This story is disturbing if it is the end of it.

Ps:in comments for "My Brother's Problem" you write that you love justice and hate forced fem so i'm waiting for that boy/girl to be rescued.

It almost sounds like Jason

Andrea Lena's picture

...is much older than the eleven he writes, but he stopped "growing" emotionally at the point where the abuse began...he seems way too articulate for an eleven year old...and like others have written, perhaps a back story showing just why his mother is the way she is...he asks for her to be like she used to be, so some event or hurt turned her? A lot to think about. Unlike some stories, I've "got a dog in this fight," as it were, being an abuse survivor myself. Please write me a pm and we can talk, sweetheart, okay?

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Actually

When I was 11 years old I was writing and reading college level, so it works for me mew ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Actually I agree with you to a point...

Andrea Lena's picture

...my son was reading at second year college level at eleven as well. Virtually all eleven year olds, developmentally however, do not have the capacity to communicate emotions in the manner described, but that's really just a very small part of a very intriguing story.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

If you don't like it, don't read it

I also find such stories disburbing. Sadly, this sort of thing does go on in real life.

For a number of reasons, "A Boy's Letter to Santa" should be here. The story has all the tags and no one is forced to read it.

IMHO it's dangerous to set ourselves up as arbiters of the content for this site; that's the job of the administrators, and I am content to let it be so.

Having said all that, the reader may wish to see a prequel, sequel or other explanation of Jason's predicament.

Susie

Darkness at the Holidays

Whew! Princess has perhaps reminded us that some of the concepts used on this website can really and truly have consequences -- and, of course, those aren't always good. I agree that this story has a place here.

As for the story itself: At some time before Jason writes his letter, he surely would have figured out a way to seek help. It wasn't mentioned that he is shackled, and I doubt that any surveillance by Mom's phantom friend could be perfect. No 11-year-old is going to go voluntarily into the icky side of what our imaginations suggest happens in the times he is required to spend with Cody. We understand that Jason in his depression is considering suicide. What we don't much know is how or why he has put up with everything to this point.

On the other hand, real life has given us the poor California girl who was kidnapped and abused for four years without making an attempt to escape. (Against fairly high odds, I might add.) Oh, the beauty and the despair of life!

I can agree...

with the sentiment of this story. Things like this and worse do happen. Forcing a child to be what they aren't is child abuse. This is a sobering story, that needs to be told as well.

Love,

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

Thank you

I may write a short sequal
Alot of good points were raised one being that it should have been more fleshed out. Well this wasnt intended to be a full fleshed out story. It is a short letter to santa. It isnt like a ful story and I dont think I will make this one. The pain in writing this short account was enough.

Another point that the words were avanced for an eleven year old and he was too articulate. I agree with that and cant really answer to that one. That was a good point

Perhaps I can add a second letter thanking santa and some backstory as to why his mother flipped out.

Please don't take that as a criticism

Andrea Lena's picture

...I just wondered if that's what you were aiming for. All my best, dear one. Please write me if you wish.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

His Mother Needs Serious Help

jengrl's picture

I know it is very obvious, but his mother needs serious help and a few years behind bars. Like others have said, the backstory needs to be written to explain why and how his mother suddenly turned mean and hateful. It is inferred that she is a single mother and there is no mention of a father being in the picture. It makes you wonder if the mother is taking her anger out at her son for the sins of his father or something. I guess there is the fetish angle too, because she was using a riding crop on him and making him answer to her as Mistress. We shall see what will happen next.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Tragic Story

RAMI

What happened to Jason is truly tragic. The only good ending would be for him to be rescued. Perhaps in line with the story theme, by some holiday miracle.

RAMI

RAMI