A Spirited Emergence - Episode 03

Printer-friendly version
Girl in eye
A Spirited Emergence
Episode 3: Investigating my new body

by D.L.

Copyright  © 2010 D.L.
All Rights Reserved.

David Palmer has spontaneously transformed from a male into a female and gained the abilities of astral projection and remote viewing. Its time for some self exploration.

 
The clothes I am wearing are damp from my sweating, and no longer fit me very well, so I decide to strip off. I want to get a good look at my new body anyway.

I begin to explore my body with my hands. I feel my smooth skin and shapely body enjoying the touch of my new hands. It also helps that my eyes aren’t limited to being in my head. Instead, I find myself examining every inch of my body from only a few inches way. I get views that would normally be impossible and it isn’t long before I have familiarised myself with my new form.

All this touching and caressing of my new body has gotten me rather excited and I wonder how far I can take this out of body exploring. I lie on my bed and close my eyes. Moments later, I am stood next to the bed looking at my body lying next to me. I lie down beside myself and start exploring my nipples with my tongue. The sensations are electrifying. I am now highly aroused and I find it difficult to keep my concentration. As I stimulate my body, the sensation distracts me and my projected self begins to fade. I can feel myself falling back into my body and I have to concentrate hard on being outside of myself.

It seems projecting out of my body is similar to going to sleep. While I am projecting elsewhere, I lose control of my body and it falls asleep. Too much outside stimulus and my body wakes up, and the projection disappears. The remote viewing thing is like daydreaming. I don’t lose control of my body but only have limited perception. I can see and hear, but can’t touch feel or smell. In order to do them as well I have to project out of my body, in which case it falls asleep.

After a number of tries, I realised that I am not going to be able to give myself a blowjob and resort to more traditional forms of stimulation in order to bring myself to climax, multiple times.

After a good three quarters of an hour of self-exploration, including a very pleasurable shower in the bathroom, I decide I should get dressed again as Susan will no doubt come round to see me after school. Most of my clothes aren’t going to fit me very well any more.

I grab a pair of panties. The only time I wear male underwear is when I have gym class twice a week. The rest of the time I wear panties, however they are always plain white with no decoration, and could almost be classed as unisex.

I do own a bra. It’s a training one and no way is it going to fit. That’s going to have to be the first thing I buy. I will have to sort that out tomorrow. I forgo the bra and opt for a t-shirt. With my expanded chest, what is usually slightly baggy is now a lot tighter. I also grab the skirt I was wearing yesterday and slip it on. It’s a mid length green skirt with pleats at the rear. The waist is elasticised so although I am a different size it still fits.

I look at the clock and see that there is only five minutes of lessons left before the school day finishes.

I wonder how far this remote viewing works. I saw my Aunt leaving home from school, so I should be able to see into the school. I close my eyes and look into the distance. A vision of my classroom, where I should have been this afternoon, appears and I can see the students watching the teacher. I’m only seeing the room; I can’t hear what is going on.

I try to focus on listening to what is being said. The sounds are distant and I can’t quite make them out. As I focus on the sound, my vision becomes blurred. It is also very tiring.

I must be near the limit of range. I visualise a spot half way between school and home. I can now see and hear more clearly but it still requires effort. I pick a point three quarters of the way to school and try again. This time the vision is burred and the sound muffled, but not as much as at school.

I then try projection. I pick a number of spots where I can’t be seen between here and the school. I then try appearing at each of them. The further I try to go the more difficult it becomes. Past a certain point, I can no longer maintain a solid form, and effectively become a ghost again. Further still and I start to become transparent in appearance.

By plotting the points on a map, I am able to determine the range of my abilities. It seems I can see up to two miles away. To be able to clearly see and hear I need to be within a mile of the target. I can project an image up to half a mile, but for effective interaction with the environment, I need to be within a quarter mile.

The greater the distance the more the effort needed, therefore I can assume that the length of time I can maintain my projection is going to be inversely proportional to the distance.

If I want to attend school on Monday, and actually be recognised as a student, the only method is to project myself there. However, I am going to have to be somewhere nearby in order to be functional and maintain the projection.

I have no idea how long I can maintain a projection. The school day is six and a half hours. We start school at five to nine in the morning and last lesson ends at half past three in the afternoon. Our school day starts with a fifteen-minute period of homeroom, followed immediately with two, one-hour lessons. We have a twenty minute break, another hour lesson, an hour for dinner, then another two one-hour lessons in the afternoon. That means I will have to project myself for at least five and a quarter hours, at an absolute minimum. It’s debatable whether all that time would need to be as a solid form or if some time could be spent ghosting, which seems to take less energy.

I would need to be solid moving between classes in order to carry my books. During lessons, I would need to be solid in order to write, but the rest of the time, I could potentially be less than solid.

I wondered if perhaps just my hand could be solid and not the rest of my body. A short experiment later and it appears that I can vary my density between different parts of my body.

My experimentation has also yielded another useful discovery. It takes a lot of effort to change form and little effort to maintain it. This means I actively have to concentrate to change form. A stray thought isn’t going to mean I suddenly end up naked in the middle of the room, which is at least somewhat reassuring.

I spend the next half an hour practicing my projection skills. The more I try, the more control I have over my abilities, and the less the likelihood of accidentally changing form.

Halfway through my session, I have to recharge by drinking some lemonade and eating a bacon sandwich.

It appears that constantly using my powers requires many extra calories. At least I won’t have to worry about getting fat. In fact, I am likely to have the opposite problem. If I push myself too far I could collapse into a diabetic coma. I suppose if I really wanted to project for a long time I could hook myself up to a glucose drip for constant provision of fuel. Unfortunately, I don’t have the equipment or skill to do that.

I decide to do one more test before Susan turns up. I go to the fridge, take out a small carrot and peel it. I get a glass of water and head out into the back garden. We have a metal table and chair set out on a patio there. I set the glass down and balance the carrot on top. I sit at the table and lean forward. Once I am happy that I am not going to fall, I activate my astral projection, letting my body go to sleep slumped over the table.

I am now standing next to the table. I check that my body is OK, and not going to fall. It definitely seems like my body is asleep. I pick up the carrot and try to eat it. I am able to swallow it without any problem. I then drink the water. Again, I don’t have a problem doing this. I can eat and drink while projected. The next question is what happens when the projection ends.

I walk round so I am standing directly in front of my body and switch off the projection. I wake up from my out of body experience and look up just in time to see a wet chewed up carrot fall and hit the patio.

I get up and walk over to where my projected self was standing. There is a small puddle of water on the ground and the bits of carrot have splattered themselves into a pretty pattern on the brickwork. While an interesting way of making abstract art, I think eating and drinking while projecting is definitely something to be avoided, otherwise it could get very messy.

While I wait for Susan to turn up, I decide to start going through my wardrobe working out which of my clothes will fit this new body. I hope that most of my shirts, t-shirts and sweaters should fit OK, even if they will look tomboyish. The pants might not fit very well. With any luck, my Jeans will be acceptable. Most of them are stretch fit so shouldn’t cause a problem. I can always wear a belt. I need at least one outfit to wear shopping so that I can buy more.

Just before four o’clock, I hear the doorbell ring. I lie on the bed and take a quick look to see who it is with remote vision. Susan is standing at the door. She has changed out of her school clothes and is wearing blue jeans and a hello kitty t-shirt. She is carrying a supermarket pizza box, and her school bag, a pink rucksack, is hung over her shoulder.

Moments later, I am answering the door as David. I have projected myself wearing a pair of black chinos and a white shirt.

I let her in and she carries the pizza through to the Kitchen. “Mom gave me this; we can cook it and have it later, if you feel up to eating. You look a lot better than you did earlier.”

I giggle to myself, which causes Susan to give me a suspicious look. “I’m starving, I haven’t lost my appetite. If fact I am more hungry than normal.”

“You look awfully happy and relaxed for someone who is supposed to be sick. You’re not pulling a fast one are you?” Susan accuses me.

“Certainly not, I was genuinely ill”, I reply, “but I must admit I am feeling brilliant now. Being ill is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” I know I am grinning from ear to ear, but I can’t help it.

Susan looks at me puzzled. “I have never seen you looking so pleased to be sick before.” She pauses for a moment thinking, then a smile appears before she asks “you haven’t by chance just discovered you are intersexed and the headache was the onset of period pains?”

This was a standard joke between us. It was quite possible that I may have been intersex. I was showing signs of gynomastasia, but it was perhaps more wishful thinking than actual reality. I did have a slightly sensitive chest, and being slightly overweight meant there was something to get hold of, but not enough to be seen as way out of the ordinary. I did get a few comments from the boys while getting changed for gym class, but it wasn’t serious enough yet for me to need to see a doctor or be excluded.

I decided to string Susan along a bit before the big reveal. “No, it’s not my time of the month yet, however I am willing to bet it will be within the next four weeks.” I didn’t know for certain, but from my experiments earlier, it was a good bet that I was fully functional. “I am not sure what the medical term is, or if there even is one, but I seem to have undergone a spontaneous change of sex.”

“Yeah, right!” She didn’t look convinced. “Prove it, drop those panties.” Therefore, I did. The look of absolute surprise on her face when the person before her suddenly changed from a fully clothed, black haired young man, to a naked, buxom, red haired, freckled face girl was well worth seeing.

“How? What? Shit!” Susan was at a loss for words. She doesn’t normally swear, so I know I had shocked her. I turned back into David again, took her hand and led her to the nearest chair.

“Sorry about that, but I didn’t think you would believe me, as what I need to tell you sounds so unreal that I still half expect to wake up and find this is all a dream.” I explained all that had happened to me during the day, although I did leave out details of some of my self-exploration. Although it’s a given that everybody masturbates, nobody will ever admit it, me included.

Once I had finished explaining my change and that I can project my image, I led Susan upstairs to where I was lying on the bed. I then let my projection of David fade. Returning to my body, I woke up and looked at Susan, who was now staring at me in amazement.

Susan sat down on the bed beside me, still slightly in shock. I sat up and hugged her. She put her arms around me, returning the hug. We spent the next ten minutes with our chins on each other’s shoulders wrapped in a tight hug. Susan whispered in my ear “Congratulations Jenny, I don’t know how this happened but I am pleased for you, sister.” With that, we both started crying.

up
215 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Spirited Emergence - Episode 03

Cool chapter.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sort of like a dream come true

Oh the mind boggles about the possibilities...
Swallow some precious object in a shop as Mr Innocent and dematerialise round the corner to give them to Jenny!
Pop into a nice little bank vault and open it from the inside. Or do it like James Mason Did in 11 Harrow House.
Play Poker with someone while looking over their shoulder.
Materialise in a hostage situation, kill the baddies and disappear.

So... so... so

Narcisistic!!! =D

I'm reminded of one of John Candy's lines in Spaceballs... "I'm my own best friend."

I begin to imagine the possibilities when our heroine becomes curious about intercourse... Is it, well... uh er... yeah, that... if they're two separate bodies???

-sb

Coordinated
Educational
Network for
Talents and
Emergent
Resources

Coordinated
Educational
Network for
Talents and
Emergent
Resources

Absolutely fantastic

“Yeah, right!” She didn’t look convinced. “Prove it, drop those panties.” Therefore, I did. The look of absolute surprise on her face when the person before her suddenly changed from a fully clothed, black haired young man, to a naked, buxom, red haired, freckled face girl was well worth seeing.

That is just absolutely fantastic! I literaly broke out laughing.

Is it worth

Extravagance's picture

telling Jenny to go fuck herself?

*GiggleGiggleGiggle* :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Very Nice, very nice!

Aine Sabine's picture

I Enjoyed this chapter! But as both her bodies had been female,a BJ was kinda impossible at the time anyway.

Wil

Aine