The Runner Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The Runner Part 2

By Trashy Trisha

The first year of Tammy’s gender change proved to be most challenging. After all, finding her inner girl was not exactly on her original wish list. But, with the help of her mother, who always wanted a daughter before the change of reality, Tammy slowly but surely became the image of femininity for her entire town!

However, somewhere along the line, she decided that her standard of girlishness was how everyone else was measured. And, on top of this new higher standard of measure, her rapid change brought about distinct personality quirks comparable to those suffered by victims of PTSD.

At the drop of a scarf she would become irritable, snarky, bitchy, catty, and prone to hormonally fuelled hissy fits of monstrous proportions. Of course it could have been the monstrous amounts of girlish hormones her body was producing. Or it may have been the complete reversal of the world she once lived in. Most liked to think that it really could be chalked up to the enormous power tool attachments her lover, Marty, used on her, and the accompanying massive, live changing, multiple orgasms they produced.

As the end of Tammy’s first year of discovering the girl within approaches, we find our heroine in the midst of another one of her all too frequent hissy fits. This particular rant was being directed at her mother, who she now referred to as Glenda, hey you, and hey stupid.

“I don’t belief you could be so stupid! Look at how you’re dressed! Nothing matches and everything you have on looks as though it comes from the Red Cross rejects pile.”

Tammy’s mom simply looked at her daughter with a wide eyed and stunned expression.

“But sweet heart, you know I spend all the extra money on you so that you can look your prettiest.”

Tammy placed her hands on her hips, narrowed her eyes and scowled at her mother.

“Oh, don’t give me that crap! Work extra hours if you need to. You’re of no use around here anyway.”

Tammy slowly swiveled her body around and spread her arms out as she spoke.

“Look at this dump! It’s a mess. You haven’t picked up a dish to wash in at least a day and there are filthy pots on the stove from last nights slop; and slop would be kind for what you call dinner. I can’t believe your giving me this crap!”

Tammy’s mom’s eyes began to fill with tears. She put her hands into her apron pockets and stared down at her slippers, which were thread worn. She spoke in a very hushed and broken voice.

“But I try my best…”

Tammy guffawed at her and wave hand once. She turned her back to her mother and began to walk out of the kitchen as she uttered just loud enough for her mother to hear.

“Gawd! I am stuck with such a loser. I should have a mother who can show me the way to true and lasting girlishness. Instead I have a stupid bitch who can’t even wash a dish or clean the floor even ONCE a day.”

Tammy stormed into her room and slammed the door shut. Her eyes narrowed and she smiled evilly as she went to her Queen Anne desk, a gift from her mother, and sat down to call her girl friend Marty.

Marty answered the phone and began her usual string of loving appellations. Tammy rolled her eyes upward and shook her head.

“Don’t you have anything new to say? I mean it’s always the same line of crap from you!”

And Tammy began to mimic her lover’s usual greetings. There was silence on the other end when Tammy stopped.

“What? Nothing new to add? You know, I’m getting a little bit sick and tired of you and your routine. I mean, it’s like dinner and a movie and then you break out your toys. This ‘same old, same old’, is getting a little bit tired and worn. You’d better find some new tricks to amuse me or I’m outta this relationship, if anyone can truly call what we have that!”

Again there was silence except for the slight sniffling that Tammy knew were Marty’s tears. Tammy again narrowed her eyes and smiled wickedly as she hung up the phone. Tammy leaned back in her chair and stretched out her arms in satisfaction. It felt good to have all of these people under her mystique and control.

The next day at school, Tammy continued her ranting and raving. She began as she entered to door to the building. A new girl, who had badly wanted to befriend her, came running up to greet her. Tammy held her hand up in front of her stopping the girl’s approach.

“Shut up! Don’t say a word! I would rather eat shit and die then be seen talking with you. You have no fashion sense at all and should probably go out and get pregnant. You might be fertile and you wouldn’t want to waste the one talent you MIGHT have.”

The poor soul simply stood there as Tammy walked around, and past her. As Tammy walked to her locker, she would nod to one, give the finger to another, and generally pout, frown, of make some other sort of face proclaiming her displeasure with whomever she saw.

Making her way into the girl’s room before her first class, Tammy saw that all the sink and mirror spaces had been taken. She walked up to a girl who Tammy classified as hopeless and utterly plain. Tammy tapped her on the shoulder with some strength. The girl turned toward Tammy with a slightly pained expression on her face.

“Ow! What do you want?”

Upon seeing that it face Tammy, the girl cowered somewhat and stepped back.

“It does nothing to help you. You’re trying to hide you mountainous zits with the wrong shade of cover-up and your face looks pasty. I serious think a full course of Accutane in seriously in your future. Why don’t you just leave and give the space to someone who is already too lovely for words…”

Tammy’s eyes narrowed and she grinned at the poor girl.

“Like…me!’

The poor intimidated girl quickly gathered her cover-up, her eye shadows and everything else lined up on both sides of the sink, and swept the items into her bag. Tammy shook her head and laughed as several of the cosmetics dropped to the floor. Tammy couldn’t resist.

“You’d better toss those things. You know that half the girls get their pee on the seats and the floor. Then they walk through it to these sinks. It’s a small wonder your face is so cystic.”

Tammy giggled as the girl hurried to the trash can and tossed the three items as the other girls watched; some with smiles and some in dread of being next in line for Tammy’s morning wraith. She then turned to the mirror for a close and detailed inspection of her face.

Tammy looked carefully at her mouth and, pulling a tube of her lipstick out of her shoulder bag, touched up in two small places. She then grinned broadly, and spoke loud enough for all to hear.

“There! Perfect!”

Tammy then turned on her heel and strode out of the toilet and toward her first class. She managed to sit close to the front of each of her classes and spent most of her time inspecting her nails or mercilessly teasing the male teachers and students.
If the teacher was a woman, Tammy would manage to find something demeaning to say about that teacher’s mode of dress, make-up, or the class content. Generally speaking, Tammy really would have rather been shopping at the mall or out somewhere doting on herself. She was totally enraptured by her own image, and anything that she could do to improve it was never a waste of time.

Tammy finally reached the end of the school day, and the reverse might be said as well. She headed toward the girl’s locked room to change into her uniform for track. Slowly but surely she had worked hard enough to prove her worth on the team.

As she changed she thought about how totally Marty, her BGFF, was totally wrapped around her little finger. Oh sure, it was a little difficult at the beginning of their relationship, but as time went on, Tammy managed to turn the tables on Marty and now she had the big girl waiting nearly hand and foot on her, so captivated my Tammy’s femininity, beauty, and wiles.

Tammy was alone in the bath room when suddenly a very bright light appeared before her eyes. It was so very bright that she had to shield her eyes. When the brightness finally settled down to a golden glow, Tammy opened her eyes and, much to her expectation, there stood her smiling fairy Godmother once again.

Tammy immediately pointed her lacquered finger at the spirit and launched off on rant number forty-two of the day.

“You! You! I have something to say to you!”

Tammy’s eye became slits and her perfectly lipsticked beautiful mouth turned into a sneer.

“This is all you fault! I hate my classes, I hate my so called friends, my girlfriend has become a wimp. I hate everything about my life except the shopping.”

“Well I did give you an extra dose of the shopping chromosome.”

The fairy smiled gently.

“Well I don’t care! I’m the most beautiful girl in this dump of a school and I am totally bored out of my mind! And my mother…my mother is such a total loser and a waste of time. Why don’t you do something for her! Give her an extra job so I can afford some of the more sexy fashions. You know that the final dance of the year is not far off and I want to look spectacular for it.”

“My, my. Aren’t we full of ourselves today. Well let me think for a moment. Let’s see. You want out of school. You don’t want to be bored. You need a new wardrobe and you want to be able to constantly update the changes. You also want a girlfriend who isn’t such a…wimp was it?”

Tammy, tapping the toe of her shoe the entire time her Fairy God Mother was speaking, finally stopped as answered.

“Yeah. That’s about it.”

Her fairy God Mother narrowed her eyes and rubbed her chin. She was deep in though. Finally she grinned and drew back her arm.

“Oh…here it comes!” Said Tammy.

And with a swift forward motion the scepter spewed its blast of fairy dust through the air and to the exact same stall as the first time.

“Better hurry in Tammy dear. The spell doesn’t last long and this one should take care of all your desires and needs.”

The fairy God Mother grinned as Tammy rushed into the stall, sat on the seat, and awaited the dissipation of the dust. Suddenly she felt very weird and slightly ill. Tammy suddenly, and swiftly, stood up, turned toward the bowl, bent over, and vomited into it. She felt weak and…weird. When she was finally able to leave the stall, her God Mother was still there waiting for her.

“What did you do to me now! I feel terrible!”

Tammy held her head with one hand and her stomach with the other.

“Well dear, I answered all your wishes. You are now pregnant.”

The fairy God Mother giggled as Tammy stood there wide eyed and in shock.

“What! I can’t be! How…”

“I hope you like children sweet heart.”

“What do you mean…’children’?!”

“You will have trips.”

“What!!! Triplets???”

“And not only that dear…you will carry them to full term. I know that you will simply adore breast feeding them until…oh…say…age three.”

By now the tears were streaming down Tammy’s face as the news registered with full impact. Tammy began to breath deeply and felt the onset of a panic attach. She did the only thing she could think of. She rolled her eyes upward and screamed!

“MOMMY!!!

The End…for now…

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is an f'n riot

like the hunter in Jurassic Park said before he got eaten by the raptor? "Clever Girl!"


Happy to know you. Belle

The Runner 2

Tammy has become so nasty that's she's hard to take. The only one nastier than her is that Fairy God Mother. I hope there is some redemption somewhere. And since when is pregnancy a punishment? This world is really upside down.

The Viral Visitor

Wow!!!

To say this tale is a wee bit twisted might be an understatement. Yet there is a certain dark humor in your writing and a certain rythm in the way your story is progressing that is somewhat catching. I am interested to see what transpires the next time Tammy becomes dissatisfied with her life!

Lil' Kelly

So a Totally Self-Centered

...creep gets to have three children to neglect. Who's getting punished here?

Sorry, Eric

Wow

The humor in this tale is sooo dark that it's difficult to see where any light might come in. You are sooo strange to use the very things many of us strive for as a punishment for this boy's discontentment. I very rarely read 'magic' pieces but it should be interesting to see where you go with this one.

Lil' Kelly

Seems to me the fairy godmother ...

... is screwing up by the numbers. She takes a good kid who's constantly picked on and turns him into a girl --not because he wants it, but because she thinks it's best. Then Tammy becomes an uber bitch because she's overcompensating for the fact she never wanted to BE a girl in the first place. So what does the godmother do? She comes back and makes Tammy pregnant?

She's not a fairy godmother - she's a demon in disguise. Isn't there some godmother authority that tests these cretins before giving them power?

Give the stupid supernatural a copy of Spider-man #1 and make her write "with great power comes great responsibility" a few billion times before letting her play with someone else's life.

Randa

I agree

This chapter was considerably harder to stomach than previous one. And it's all FGM's fault. Say, maybe it's one of your Advocate's enemies, pain eaters? It certainly fills the bill of making everyone as unhappy as inhumanely possible.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I said it after chapter one ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

EVIL fairy godmother ... and sadistic, too. She's probably getting a good laugh from the trouble she's caused poor innocent Timmy.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

The Runner Part 2

Me, I hope that Tammy gets a chance to really "THANK" her bratty fairy godmother. I wonder if the old hag is someone from Tammy's past life that is having fun tormenting Tammy?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Justice

Is there no justice in this tall tale. Timmy/Tammy
does not deserve this. Timmy needs to be Timmy
with a little consideration from his schoolmates.
How about a new fairy with a heart and not an
agenda.

Kaptin nibbles

Black Fairy Tale

I'm ambivalent as to whether Timmy/Tammy deserves this. We never knew enough about Timmy to know if he was a good person or not. I've known some people in his position who were wonderful people and some who weren't. Maybe Tammy's character here was who Timmy had always been at heart. I do, however, wholly agree that the Fairy Godmother won't be winning any awards for her compassion.

Neither of those concerns really matter in the end, though. This is a very blackly comic fairy tale with a very basic fairy tale moral: Trouble comes from shortcuts and easy answers. Timmy's failing was that he forgot that he was responsible for finding and making his own happiness; so, it works very well in the context of the oldest fairy tales in which no happy ending was required.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how T(i/a)mmy figures out the moral and what form the resolution takes. Whether happiness comes with the ending or simply a place where happiness can be built with the new knowledge.

Somebody reign this girl in!!!@

What an intollerable little bitch! Is this gonna last long? I may have to go spank her myself.

K