You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 17

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Two

Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 17

    The house was in chaos Saturday morning, as the girls all ran around trying to get ready to go shopping and get all of Amber's things packed. Carl thought it best if they all stayed at the hotel after going to the club, so it would be easier for them to go straight to the airport the next day. This would also cover for why the girls were all taking overnight bags with them.

    Amber was just filling her large bag that she'd brought with her when there was a knock at her bedroom door. "Come in!" She shouted, as she turned to see who it was.

    Chrissy and Becky entered the room carrying a couple of large suitcases. "Here you go Amber; these should take all the new clothing you've now got." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked at everything lay out on the bed.

    "Thanks, I was really beginning to worry how I was ever going to get all this stuff home with me." Amber giggled, as she looked at everything still on the bed after she finished filling her bag.

    "Don't forget to pack an overnight bag for the hotel tonight." Becky said; as she lifted the suitcase she was carrying, up onto the bed.

    "I'm really looking forward to spending a night in the hotel. Do you think we'll be able to take a swim in the pool before we have to leave?" Amber asked sounding all excited.

    "We'll have a private pool to swim in Amber. Carl is letting us use one of the other penthouse suites." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Wow, really? What sort of things do you find in one of the penthouse suites?" Amber asked, as she looked at Chrissy and Becky with a shocked look.

    "You'll just have to wait and see." Chrissy giggled, as she put the suitcase she was carrying at the side of the bed.

    "Arrr, come on Chrissy, please tell me." Amber asked with a pout.

    "Nope, sorry Amber, but you'll just have to wait and see." Chrissy said, as she hugged Amber. "Trust me though Amber, you'll love it." Chrissy added.

    "Do you need any help packing Amber, or can we go and sort out our overnight bags?" Becky asked, as she stood watching Chrissy and Amber hug each other.

    "I'll be fine now I have these cases, thanks." Amber smiled, as she made a start on filling the first case.

    "Okay then Amber, we'll see you later when we help you to get your bag and cases down stairs ready for when Vic comes around to pick them up later." Becky said.

    "Okay, I'll see you both later." Amber said, as she watched them both leave the room with an arm wrapped around each other.

    Amy was just coming out of the bathroom after taking her shower, when Ann got back up to the room after helping Mandy wash and dry the dishes they used at breakfast.

    "Wow sis, cover yourself up will you!" Ann shouted at Amy, as she got a clear view of Amy's naked body, due to her bathrobe being open.

    "Sorry sis, it just came undone, as I was drying my hair." Amy giggled, as she finished wrapping her hair in the towel and then closed her bathrobe again.

    Ann just smiled, as she was really amazed just how much like a woman Amy looked already. The hormones were really starting to add some shape to her backside now.

    "I think you're lying to me and you just like showing of that feminine figure of yours." Ann said with a giggle, as she walked over to Amy and kissed her on the cheek before she went to the closet to get the dress she was going to wear.

    "You know me too well, sis." Amy giggled, as he struck a sexy pose.

    "Just finish getting dried off and dressed you little tart." Ann said, as she pointed her finger at Amy.

    Amy giggled again, then stuck her tongue out at Ann before going to her chest of drawers to get her underwear for the day. She slipped out of the bathrobe and then slipped on her underwear before sitting at the dressing table to dry her hair and do her makeup. With them only going shopping, Amy went for a simple daytime look and was soon finished.

    Ann had put her underwear on and her dress by the time Amy was finished, so they changed places and Amy slipped on her dress while Ann did her own makeup. They had all decided to go for simple summer dresses, so they could get in and out of them quicker, as they tried on new clothes.

    Amy was stood looking in the full-length mirror on the back of the closet door when Ann came and stood next to her.

    "Looking good, sis." Ann said with a smile, as she looked at them both in the mirror.

    "Thanks big sis, I am really going to enjoy today." Amy said with a smile, as she looked at Ann in the mirror. "You're looking really good too, sis." Amy added with a bigger smile.

    "Come on, sis, let's go and see if Amber needs any help packing her stuff." Ann said with a week smile, as she wrapped her arm around Amy's waist and led her out the bedroom.

    They knocked on Amber's door and then entered when they heard her shout for them to do so. Amber was just putting the final suitcase on the floor at the side of the bed when they entered the bedroom.

    "I see you're all packed then Amber." Amy said with a sad look on her face.

    "Yep, I'm all ready to leave now. The only clothing left are the outfits for tonight." Amber said, as she pointed at the bed and all the garment bags laid out on it with a box sat on top of each one.

    "I can't believe you're going to make us all wait to see what they all look like Amber." Amy said with a whine.

    "Don't look so sad Amy, you don't have long to wait now and I'm sure you'll forget all about it once we start shopping." Amber said with a grin, as she wrapped her arms around Amy and hugged her.

    Amy wrapped her arms around Amber and hugged her back. She wanted to get as many hugs in as she could before Amber was back home again.

    "Come on you two, we better get these cases down stairs, ready for when Vic calls around for them later." Ann said, as she grabbed one of the cases and pulled it along using the wheels it had underneath.

    Amber grabbed the other one and Amy grabbed the large bag with the rest of Amber's stuff in and struggled off down the hallway behind them. Amy was happy to see Becky and Chrissy come out of their room just as she was walking past and Chrissy grabbed one of the bags handles to help her.

    "Thanks Chrissy, I didn't realise it was going to be this heavy." Amy said with a grin, as she Chrissy walked beside her holding the other handle.

    "No problem Amy. I'm glad we came out the room when we did, as it's a little heavy for just one to carry really." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Where's your overnight bag Ann, Amy?" Becky asked, as she pulled hers and Chrissy's case along. They were both using one larger case to save room in the car.

    "Dam! I'd forgot all about it and left it in our room." Ann said in a frustrated voice.

    "Do you want me to grab it for you Ann?" Becky asked.

    "If you could Becky that would be great." Ann said with a smile.

    "Sure Ann, no problem." Becky smiled back, as she stopped walking and stood her case up where it was and then she wandered off up the hallway to Ann and Amy's room to grab the case. She found it just inside the bedroom, so she grabbed it and headed back down the hallway pulling it along on the wheels built into it.

    Mandy was already down stairs stood in the hallway waiting for them when they got down stairs, so they stacked up the cases next to Mandy's and then waited for Becky to arrive with the last couple.

    "Thanks for doing that for us Becky." Ann said, as she gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

    "You're welcome Ann. I couldn't see the point of you making a second trip back up to your room, when I could fetch it for you." Becky smiled, as she hugged Ann back.

    "Is everyone ready to hit the shops then?" Mandy asked with a grin, as she opened the front door for them all to leave.

    They all shouted "yes!" and then headed out to the people carrier. Ann had the keys, as she was the one driving today. Mandy locked up the house after arming the alarm system, then she got in the front passenger seat next to Ann.

    Amber had talked Sara into coming with them, so Mandy gave Ann directions on how to get to Sara's house on the way.

    Sara was stood on the doorstep waiting for them when Ann pulled the car onto Sara's driveway. She ran over to the car looking really excited about going out with them all.

    Amy slid over to the middle of the seat, so Sara could slide in next to her. This put Amy in the middle of Amber and Sara, which left her grinning like mad, as she gave Sara a big hug.

    "Hi Sara. I'm really happy you decided to come shopping with us today." Amy said, as she hugged her.

    "I'm really glad you all asked me to come along. I always feel really safe with you all." Sara said with a grin, as she hugged Amy back.

    Ann pulled back out onto the road and was soon heading off into the city. She parked the Car in the same car park she used last Saturday and the same one Mandy had shown her the Tuesday before that, as it was a secure one with a patrol watching over the vehicles while they were parked.

    They all left the car park and headed into the first shopping centre. Sara was looking really nervous to start with, but she soon relaxed when she saw Chrissy and Amy playing around with some really ugly looking dresses in one of the shops. After that Sara was laughing and giggling with the rest of them and she stopped worrying about what the men they pasted were thinking about her.

    The girls were all shocked at lunchtime, when Sara managed to beat Mandy to the bill once they had all eaten.

    "Give me the bill Sara, I said I'd pay for lunch." Mandy said, as she held out her hand to take the bill off Sara.

    "No Mandy, I want to pay for lunch." Sara said in a firm voice, as she gripped it to her chest.

    "Okay Sara, you win." Mandy said, as she saw by the look on Sara's face, that she wasn't about to let Mandy win this one.

    "Thanks Mandy." Sara said with a smile, as she got her credit card out and waited for the waitress to bring a hand held credit card machine over to the table.

    They were soon back in another shopping centre trying on cloths and having a good time. Sara found some really nice shoes and purses that she had some great ideas for some dressed to go with them, so she brought them. They had to make a number of trips back to the car before they called it a day and headed home.

    Sara had a large pile of bags to get into the house when Ann dropped her off, so all the girls helped get them out the car and into the house.

    "We'll see you just after seven." Amy said with a grin, as he hugged Sara at her front door.

    "Are you sure you don't mind picking me up on the way to the hotel?" Sara asked looking worried.

    "Not at all Sara. Cathy can just change at the hotel and not have to worry about coming all the way home to pick you up this way." Amy said.

    "I've had a really great time today, thank you so much." Sara said, as she hugged them all one after the other. "I'm really looking forward to the meal tonight and then some dancing at the club later." Sara added with a grin, as she did a little dance.

    "So am I Sara. I was amazed when Carl told me he was going to have another meal so everyone could see me again before I went home." Amber said with a grin, as she hugged Sara.

    "That's Carl for you Amber. Always doing something to amaze you." Sara said with a grin, as she thought about the shock Amber would have when she saw her knew home tomorrow.

    "We better see about getting back home ourselves, Vic will be sat outside waiting for us at this rate." Mandy said, as she looked at her watch.

    They all hugged Sara once more and then got in the car and headed home. Vic was waiting for them when they got there, but he said he'd just got there and not to worry about it. The girls all helped him load the cases into his car and then packed another bag with the things Amber had bought while they were out shopping and they were also loaded into the boot of Vic's car. Then they all stood and waved him off before they headed into the house to relax for half an hour before going to get ready.

    Amber looked a little sad when she watched a young man get in the mini she'd been using all week and followed Vic out the driveway. Amber wasn't looking forward to being back on foot and public transport come Monday.

    All the girls were really eager to see what Amber had been doing with Sara all week, so she was soon being dragged upstairs to show each girl what she'd designed for them.

    Amber sent each girl to her room to wait for her to come and see them with the key to their garment bag.

    Mandy was the first to get a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" Mandy shouted.

    "Okay Mandy, I really hope you like what I helped Sara to design for you." Amber said with a nervous smile, as she unlocked the garment bag that hung on the closet door.

    Amber removed a black dress from the bag and Mandy just stood with her mouth open. The dress had a beautiful hand stitched diamante band in a V above a pleated bust. It had a ruffled bodice that would give a gorgeous slim fit with a black satin band which fell from just beneath the bust section at an angle. The skirt section of the dress was made of a chiffon fabric that had a stunning flow to it that would give Mandy the perfect figure.

    "This dress is beautiful Amber. Did you and Sara really make it for me?" Mandy asked, as she ran her finger across the diamonds along the bust section of the dress.

    "Yes we did and we even found a pair of shoes to match and a purse." Amber said, as she opened the box and pulled out the shoes and purse.

    The shoes were a black suede with a V of diamonds around the lip and the purse also had a V of diamonds around the flap to match it into the dress just right.

    "Thank you Amber, I love it." Mandy said, as she hugged Amber.

    "You're welcome Mandy. I can't wait to see what you and the others look like." Amber said with a grin, as she broke the hug. "I better go and show the others what I made for them." Amber added with an even bigger grin, as she left Mandy's room to go and Show Chrissy and Becky what she made for them.

    Mandy watched her leave the room before sorting out what underwear to wear with the new dress.

    Amber knocked on Chrissy and Becky's door and entered when she heard them both shout "Enter!" Amber found them both sat on the bed looking a little red faced at being court playing around on the bed.

    "Do you need a little more time?" Amber asked with an evil grin, as she looked at the two girls on the bed.

    "No, we're fine Amber." Becky said grinning back at her. "We really want to see what you've made for us to wear tonight." Becky added with a giggle, as she tried to straighten up Chrissy's hair for her a little bit.

    "If you don't mind Becky, I'll show Chrissy her dress first?" Amber asked, as she walked over to the two garment bags hanging on the closet door.

    "I wouldn't have it any other way Amber." Becky smiled, as she stood up and then pulled Chrissy to her feet before they walked over to see what Amber had been hiding from them.

    Amber unzipped the bag and pulled out a beautiful halter dress in black lace over red silk, that had a V-neck that had built in bra cups and the dress had two straps that fastened behind the neck with Velcro. It had a wide red silk sash to add to the waist definition that ended in a large bow at the back. Amber also pulled out a pair of shoes that matched the red of the sash. She also had a purse to go with it in the same red.  

    "Wow Amber, this is one of the most amazing dresses I've ever seen." Chrissy said with a big smile on her face, as she ran her hand over the lace. Chrissy loved the way the black lace made the red silk look even more vivid.

    "So you like it then Chrissy?" Amber asked with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "Like it? I love it Amber." Chrissy said, as she wrapped her arms around Amber and hugged her. "Thank you for the dress." Chrissy added, as she hugged her.

    "I'm really glad you like it Chrissy." Amber said, as she hugged Chrissy back. "I better show Becky her dress before she thinks I forgot her." Amber added, as she broke the hug.

    "I can't wait to see what you've designed for my baby as well." Chrissy said with a grin, as she stepped back to give Amber some room to show Becky her dress.

    Amber used the same key to unlock Becky's garment bag that she used to unlock Chrissy's. Both Chrissy and Becky were holding their breath as Amber unzipped the bag. Then they both let out a gasp when they saw what Amber had designed for her.

    The dress was a perfect match for the one Chrissy had, but where Chrissy's was red, all of Becky's was in a bright electric blue and looked really stunning.

    Chrissy and Becky couldn't think of a better way to complement Chrissy's dress than to have a matching one in another colour.

    "Thanks Amber, I really love it." Becky said, as she hugged Amber.

    "I'm really glad you do Becky." Amber said, as she hugged Becky back. "I just thought you would both look really good stood side by side in matching dresses." Amber added.

    "I have a feeling that you and Sara are going to come up with even more amazing outfits as time goes on." Becky said, with a grin, as she broke the hug with Amber.

    "I really hope so Becky, but I am a little worried that I might have set the goals pretty high with all these designs." Amber said with a giggle.

    "I'm sure you have a lot of designs left in that head of yours." Becky said, as she stroked Amber's head.

    "Thanks Becky. I trust I can leave you two to get dressed now then?" Amber asked with a grin, as she looked at them both. "I better go and rescue Ann from Amy. She must be driving Ann nuts by now, wanting to see what her dress looks like." Amber said with a giggle, as she hugged each of them before walking over to the bedroom door and then leaving the room.

    Chrissy and Becky had to giggle, as they both thought of Ann trying not to choke the life out of Amy, as she kept asking when Amber would be there to show them their dresses.

    Amber knocked on Ann and Amy's bedroom door, but jumped when it flu open and Amy pulled her into the room. Amber thought Amy must have been stood waiting for her to knock, as she was that quick opening the door.

    "Where you been Amber? I thought you forgot about us." Amy said with a whine, as she dragged Amber over to the garment bags hanging on the closet door.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I had to show Mandy, Chrissy and Becky their dresses first so I can help you put yours on." Amber said with a smile. "And for all the whining I'm going to leave showing you yours until last now." Amber added with a firm look.

    Amy went to say something, but gave up when she saw that look on Amber's face. Amy had seen that look before when she'd seen Amber and Ann having words and Amber never backed down. So with a sad look, Amy stepped to one side while Amber showed Ann her dress.

    Ann who had just stood and watched the floor show, as Amber told Amy off for whining in her own special way. Ann wanted to give Amy a hug, but she also wanted to see this dress that Amber had designed just for her, so she watched as Amber undid the lock and then pulled down the zip. Ann found herself looking at an A-line cut evening gown in a burgundy colour. It had satin gathered shoulder straps and a slight v-neck on the front that had a broach in the centre of the breast area. The thing Ann liked the best was not needing to wear a corset with it, as the cut of it would still give her a stunning looking figure.

    "Amber, you designed this just for me?" Ann asked, as a tear ran down her cheek.

    "Yes I did Annie. Do you not like it?" Amber asked looking a little worried when she saw the tear trickle down her cheek.

    "How could I not like it, silly?" Ann asked with her hands on her hips and her head tilted to one side. "I love it Amber. I'm just shocked that someone could design such a beautiful dress, just for me." Ann added, as she wrapped her arms around Amber.

    "I've always wanted to design the perfect dress for you Annie and with Sara's help I finally could." Amber said, as she hugged Ann back.

    "I see that you and Sara make a good team when it comes to designing." Ann smiled at Amber, as they broke the hug.

    "I really did have a lot of fun this past week, we could have designed tons of dresses for you all if we'd had the time." Amber said with a giggle. "I better see about putting Amy out of her misery." Amber added, as she saw Amy looking at Ann's dress with a dreamy look on her face.

    Amy was really amazed at the look of the dress Amber had made for her sister. She loved the way the waist slipped in to give the skirt area more of a flow to it and the look of the silk made it look as if it had the tiniest beads of water cascading down the dress. Amy was just about to touch the dress when she heard Amber speak to her.

    "Okay Amy, let's get you ready." Amber said, as she stepped in front of her.

    "What do you mean, get me ready?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "I need you to go and take a shower and then dry yourself off before returning to me out here." Amber said in a firm voice, as she looked Amy right in the eyes. "Oh and you'll need to put these on while you're in there." Amber added with a grin, as she handed Amy a pair of thong panty's to put on once she'd done in the shower.

    Amy looked a little sad that she was going to have to wait to see her dress, but she once again saw that same look on Amber's face and knew better than to try and change her mind. So Amy took the panties and ran off to the bathroom, to take her shower.

    Ann watched Amy run off to the bathroom, then she turned to look at Amber just as she pulled a face mask out of her pocket on her skirt.

    "You planned not to show Amy her dress even before you entered the room didn't you?" Ann asked with a grin.

    "Yep, I want to keep her in the dark until she's wearing it." Amber said, as she waved the mask in front of Ann's face with a grin.

    "You really will be keeping her in the dark." Ann added with giggle.

    "Yep, but I will need your help to dress her." Amber said.

    Ann gave Amber a funny look, as she wondered what sort of dress she'd designed for her baby sister.

    "Don't look so worried Annie, the dress isn't that bad. I just need someone to steady her while she can't see." Amber said with a smile.

    "I trust you not to make a fool of my baby sister Amber." Ann said, as she hugged Amber before heading over to her new dress, to take a closer look at all the fine detail on it.

    Amber stood smiling, as she watched her best friend looking at the dress she designed for her. Amber had a real sense of pride knowing that she'd come up with the idea and now she was able to see her friend wearing it.

    Amy took her shower and then dried herself off before slipping the panties on. Then she put her bathrobe on and went back out to the bedroom, so she could finally see what this dress looked like.

    "Okay Amber, I'm all clean now and I'm wearing the panties." Amy said with a grin. "Now can I see the dress?" Amy asked with pleading in her voice.

    "Not quite yet baby sister." Amber said, as she held up the facemask. "I want to keep you guessing until I have you fully dressed in it and you have your footwear on." Amber said with a grin, as she held up the mask to Amy's face.

    "You're not going to make me look foolish, are you Amber?" Amy asked looking worried, as she looked at the facemask Amber was waving in front of her face.

    "Why would you think for one minute that I would want to make you look foolish?" Amber asked looking hurt.

    "I'm sorry Amber, but I'm just a little scared about all this. Please forgive me." Amy said in a pleading voice, as she realised she just hurt Amber's feelings.

    "I just wanted it to be really special for you Amy, but I can just show you the dress and then leave you to get ready on your own." Amber said in a sad voice, as she made her way over to the garment bag with Amy's dress in.

    Amber had dropped the facemask on the bed before heading over to the garment bag, so she got a shock when she opened the bag to show Amy her dress. She turned to see what Amy thought of the dress and found her stood with the facemask on, so she couldn't see it.

    "Please do what you want with me Amber, I really do trust you and I'm sorry for upsetting you." Amy said, as she let her bathrobe fall to the ground, so she was stood in the middle of the room wearing nothing put a pair of Panties and a blindfold.

    Amber stood looking at Amy and thought of a number of things she wanted to do with Amy, but none of them involved her getting dressed to go out. Amber walked over to Amy and slowly ran her hand up Amy's side and then brushed her finger across her breasts.

    Amy let out a sharp breath, as she felt Amber touch her, she was wishing that she would take her to the bed and throw her on it, but knew that was never going to happen. Amy just loved the feel of Amber's hand brushing over parts of her body.

    "Thanks for trusting me Amy, I promise you'll love the look I've got planned for you." Amber said, as she whispered in her ear.

    Ann could see that Amber had everything under control, so she just stood and steadied Amy while Amber went over and got the dress out the bag for her.

    Amy was stood very still, as she waited for Amber to tell her what to do. "I need you to lift your left foot up Amy." Amber asked.

    Amy lifted her left foot and then lifted her right one when Amber told her to. Then she felt Amber pulling something up her body.

    "I need you to slip your left arm in here now Amy." Amber said, as she guided her left arm into a sleeve, then she did the same with her right one.

    "Do I not need a bra on before you put this on me Amber?" Amy asked with a puzzled sound to her voice.

    "Not tonight Amy, it would spoil the look of the dress if you tried to wear a bra, or a corset." Amber said, as she pulled the dress up so the sleeves of the dress covered Amy's shoulders and she could close the polo neck style collar around Amy's neck.

    Amy could feel the air hitting her back, so she knew that there was no back to it, but the dress felt really soft and sexy over the rest of her body. Amy could feel that the dress was a mini dress, as she could feel air on most of her legs. She ran her hand down the side of her hip and loved the feel of it.

    "Hey! Stop that." Amber said, as she slapped Amy's hand to stop her feeling the silk of the dress.

    "Sorry, but it feels really nice Amber." Amy whined, as she rubbed her sore hand where Amber just slapped it. "When can I see what I look like Amber?" Amy asked in a whiney voice.

    "Very soon Amy, but I need you to sit on the edge of the bed so I can put your footwear on." Amber said, as she guided Amy over to the bed and helped her to sit down.

    Amy heard Amber, or Ann taking a lid off a box, then she got a strong smell of leather enter her nose. The next thing she felt was someone slipping something over her foot and then up her leg to just above the knee. Then whatever it was, tightened over her leg as she heard a zip being closed. She soon felt the same thing on her other leg, as she realised that she had just been put into a pair of thigh high leather boots.

    "Take my hands and stand up again now Amy." Amber said, as she took hold of Amy's hands and pulled her back to her feet.

    Amy found her feet had quite an arch to them in the boots, so she worked out that they must have a high heel to them, but she soon got the hang of them.

    "Now can I finally see what I look like Amber?" Amy asked with some pleading in her voice.

    "Yes you can take a look now Amy. Just give me time to remove the blindfold for you." Amber said, as she stepped behind Amy and pulled the mask off.

    Amy had to blink a couple of times to get use to the light again before she caught site of herself in the mirror. Amy had to do a double take, as she realised just how sexy she looked in the black mini dress she was wearing and the black leather boots that covered most her legs. The only thing to break the black of the dress and the boots being the flesh of her legs showing between them and a silver buckle on the ankle of each boot.

    "Wow Amber, I look like I'm asking for sex in this dress." Amy said, as she realised just how slim it made her waist look, as it hugged her in all the right places.

    Amy could see why she said that wearing a bra was out of the question, when she turned to one said and saw the large open back to the dress. Amy thought she looked so hot in this dress and boots that she was even beginning to fancy herself.

    "Do you like it Amy?" Amber asked looking a little worried after Amy's comment about her asking for sex.

    "I love it Amber and I love the feel of it as well." Amy said, as she ran her hands down each side of the dress, while doing a sexy pose in the mirror.

    Amber was really getting turned on while she watched Amy doing her sexy pose, not that she needed to pose in that dress. "I better let you sort out your makeup and hair while I go and get started on getting ready to leave." Amber said, as she went to leave the bedroom before she did something else. She was stopped when she felt Amy put her hand on her shoulder.

    "Thank you Amber, I really do love this dress." Amy said, as she pulled Amber into a hug.

    Amber could feel Amy's breasts pushing against her own and she was fighting as hard as she could to not pull Amy's lips to hers, so she could kiss her. Amber was happy to hear Ann tell them to break the hug or they would never be ready when the limo turned up for them. Amber gave Ann a thankful look just before she left the room.

    "You do look really hot baby sister." Ann said, as she walked over and gave her a hug.

    "Thanks sis, but I'm not sure I want every one looking at me like I know they will be." Amy said looking a little worried.

    "Don't worry about it Amy, just think about the one special person you do want to look at you that way and think of only them." Ann said, as she hugged her baby sister a little tighter. "Do you think Chrissy was thinking about everyone else when she whore that little red number the other week, or do you think she was just thinking of making Becky think that?" Ann asked, as she broke the hug to look Amy right in the eyes.

    "I don't have anyone like that to think about though sis." Amy said with a sad look.

    "I'm sure you have someone special you would really like to see you in that dress and I bet they would really want to see you in it too." Ann said with a grin, as she looked at Amy and then looked in the direction of Amber's bedroom.

    Amy looked in the same direction before realising what Ann was getting at. "I don't stand a chance there sis, even if I do have the right body parts for the time being so to speak, I know that Amber is looking for a guy like Brad, not someone like me." Amy said in a sad voice.

    "How do you know that? Have you asked her?" Ann said looking a little shocked at what Amy just said. She had a good idea where that idea had come from, as Amber had been talking about how great Brad was, but she didn't think it would put Amy off trying to get Amber. Ann knew she'd have to have a word with Amber, or she really was going to miss her chance with her baby sister.

    "I don't need to sis, I've seen the way she looks at some of the guy's while we've been out and I could never be like any of them and I'm pretty sure she's not in to girls, or people like me." Amy said the part like it was a hint of disgust in her voice.

    "Hey! Stop putting yourself down young lady, there's noting wrong with you and you don't have any idea what people want, or like until you've asked them. So don't ever give up before you've tried." Ann snapped at Amy, but she had to stop herself telling Amy that Amber was only into girls and had strong feelings for her.

    "I'm sorry sis, but I just think I'd be making a fool of myself if I said anything and then Amber wouldn't be able to look at me as a friend any more and I can't risk losing her again, not now." Amy said with a sad look, as he hugged Ann again and let out a big sigh.

    "I understand sis, but you really do need to take a risk sometimes, or you really will miss out on all the good things life has to offer." Ann said, as she hugged Amy again. "We really do need to see about getting read sis." Ann added, as she broke the hug for a second time.

    "Okay sis and thanks for always being there for me." Amy said with a smile, as she stepped back from Ann.

    "I'll always be there for you baby sister." Ann said with a smile.

    Ann went to the bathroom to take a shower before she put her own dress on and Amy walked over to the dressing table to do her hair and makeup.

    Amy was just finishing her hair, having already done her makeup, when Ann came back out the bathroom. So Amy helped her dry off and then set about helping her get dressed. Once Ann was dressed, Amy sat her down at the dressing table and set to work doing her hair and makeup. She'd just finished when they heard a knock at the door and saw Amber poke her head around when she heard them both shout, "come in!"

    Amber stepped into the room and smiled when she saw both Ann and Amy stood with their mouths open, as they looked at how she was dressed. She was wearing what looked like a mans suit, but it was made out of shiny silk like material and made to look very feminine in the way it fit her. She was even wearing a tie with it, but she still looked really cute and sexy.

    "Wow Amber! You look really great in that." Amy said with a grin.

    "You really do look amazing Amber." Ann said with a grin also, as she looked at how her best friend was dressed.

    "Thanks you two. I wasn't sure it would look very good, but now I'm wearing everything, I really do love it." Amber said, as she stroked the side of her jacket, while she looked down at her own body.

    "Do you want me to do your hair and makeup Amber?" Amy asked sounding really happy.

    "I was hoping you would Amy. You can always make me look really good." Amber said, as she walked over to where Amy was stood near the dressing table.

    Amy sat her down, then set to work on her hair and makeup. She soon had Amber's face looking as good as the rest of her did in the suit she was wearing and they all had one final look in the mirror before they headed down to see if the others were ready yet.

    Ann knocked on Mandy's door, while Amy knocked on Chrissy and Becky's door. They all ooh'd and ahh'd when they all saw each other's outfits, then they all headed down stairs to wait for Denis to arrive with the limo.

    They didn't have to wait long before they heard the doorbell chime, so Mandy answered it and smiled when she saw Denis stood there smiling at them all.

    "Good evening Mandy, may I say how lovely you all look this evening." Denis said, as he tipped his hat to them all.

    "Thank you Denis!" All the girls shouted back, as they all made their way over to the door, ready to leave.

    Mandy was stood waiting for them all to leave so she could arm the alarm as she left. Amber stopped and looked around the hallway one last time before she left the house for the last time.

    "You okay Amber?" Mandy asked looking a little worried.

    "I'll be fine Mandy. I'm just a little sad to be leaving already, it's really felt like home these past two weeks." Amber said with a sad look, as she stepped out the house.

    "You're welcome back any time Amber." Mandy said, as she armed the alarm and stepped out the house and locked the door behind her.

    "Thanks Mandy, I hope I can find some time to visit you all before my college course is over, I have the money to come." Amber said, as she let Mandy wrap an arm around her and then lead her over to the limo that was parked in the middle of the road. Amy, Chrissy, Becky and Ann were already in the car giggling and laughing. Amber and Mandy were soon joining in, as Denis pulled off and headed off to go and pick Sara up.

    Mandy told Denis to wait with the car while she went to let Sara know they were there. Once Sara was in the car they headed off to the hotel, taking the long rout around, so Amber got to see the big city one more time in style.

    They all thanked Denis for a really great ride as they all got out at the hotel and they said they would see him later when they were ready to head over to the club.

    Denis tipped his hat and told them it was his pleasure to drive them around. He smiled when they all gave him a kiss on the cheek before they headed into the hotel. Then he got back in the car and pulled away from the front of the hotel to make room for another limo that was waiting to park up in front.

    The girls were all turning heads as they entered the hotel, even other women were looking at them all, but most eyes were on Amy, as she walked into the hotel on Amber's arm. The boots Amy had on were making her walk with a little more sway in her behind, due to the higher heel and the dress gave her a killer looking figure to go with it. Even Chrissy and the others were getting turned on watching her walk along in front of them.

    Amy and the others all jumped when they heard Ann suddenly let out a scream. They all looked at her, as she started to run off in front of them, then they all saw what she was screaming at when they saw Brad stood with Carla.

    Ann ran over to Brad as fast as she could in the long skirt and high heeled shoes. She jumped up into Brad's arms and gave him a really deep kiss to show how happy she was to see him there at the hotel.

    "Why didn't you tell me you were coming to the meal babe?" Ann asked once they stopped kissing.

    "Carla said I'd get a better reaction if I let it be a surprise." Brad said with a grin, as she held Ann in his arms.

    "So did you get the reaction you were hoping for?" Ann asked with a big smile on her face.

    "It was even better than I hoped for baby." Brad said, just before kissing her again. "You look really beautiful in the dress baby." Brad added once they stopped kissing.

    The rest of the girls all walked over to where Brad and Carla were stood and Mandy wrapped her arms around Carla to let her know how much she'd missed her. Sara walked over to Cathy and did the same thing, then they all made there way into the private function room to meet and great everyone else in there.

    Amber was really happy that Carl had gone to the trouble of getting everyone together again, so she could thank them all for making her feel so welcome. She was feeling a little sad that she had to leave, but she now knew that she had a job waiting for her once she finished her college course and she had a family that cared about her deeply. Amber just hopped that she would still have Amy, but she still thought that not letting Amy know how she really felt about her was the best thing to do.

    They all enjoyed a really nice meal and then Carla stood up to say a few words.

    "I'd like to thank you all for coming here tonight to say a sad goodbye to Amber, as she will be heading back to college tomorrow. I won't say heading home because I think she's come to think of here as being home now." Carla said with a smile, as she looked at Amber. "And in the two weeks that we've all spent with her, she's become part of the family. She's also shown us what a talented designer she is, as you can see from the amazing dresses Amy and the others are all wearing tonight." Carla added with a smile, as she looked at just how amazing Mandy looked in her dress. "So it's with hand on heart that I can truly say, welcome to the family Amber."

    Carla held up her glass, as did everyone else in a toast to her. Amber went a little red in the face from all the praise Carla just laid on her and the fact that everyone was cheering at what she just said about her. Amber knew she needed to thank them all and say a few words herself, but she was worried about it all. She felt Amy squeeze her hand and she looked Amy in the eyes. All of a sudden it didn't seem so scary, so she rose to her feet and looked around the room, then she spoke.

    "I don't really know what to say, I know that may come as a shock to you all, as I don't normally shut up." Amber said with a giggle, which made the others laugh as well. "I've been blown away these past two weeks at how you've all made me feel like part of a loving family. I wish I could find the words to truly show you how thankful I really am, but all I can do is say thank you." Amber had to stop there, as she was starting to cry, so she sat down and let Amy pull her into a hug.

    "That was a really nice speech for saying you didn't know what to say Amber." Amy said, as she hugged her.

    "Thanks baby sister, I meant every word of it. I'm really glad you found them all Amy." Amber said, as she rested her head on Amy's shoulder.

    Everyone sat around talking for another half-hour then Carla sorted out the limos for everyone going to the club. Everyone was going to the club apart from Mable, Kim, David and Cathleen. Kim and David were babysitting Cathleen, so Jenna could spend the night with Vicky at the club.

    The girls all took some time to say goodbye to Mable and the others before they watched them drive away in David's car. Then they all got in the limo as Denis held the door open for them. The others all got in a second limo and Vicky got in her own car with Jenna, once they knew everyone one was on their way to the club.

    They all took over the private sofas in the VIP section, just like they did the first time they all came to the club with Amber. It wasn't long before Amy and Chrissy were dragging them all down to the dance floor though.

    That's how the whole night went, the girls all dancing the night away. Amber had to smile at Becky, as she seemed to come and spend a lot of time dancing with Chrissy, which meant a lot of slow songs being played. This meant that Amber got to spend a lot of time with her arms wrapped around Amy.

    Amy was glad to let Amber wrap her arms around her as they danced. Amy looked at Chrissy dancing with Becky and Sara dancing with Cathy. She wished that she could hold Amber the same way, but this would have to do.

    The night seemed to come to an end way to soon, but all the girls were really tired, as it had been a long day. They all waited off to one side while Amber said a tearful goodbye to everyone and then they all said goodbye, before getting into Denis's limo and heading back to the hotel.

    They all thanked Denis again for the lovely drive around the city, then they all entered the hotel and followed Carla over to the elevators. Once inside Carla put a credit card in a slot beneath the buttons and a red light came on that had the word "penthouse" written on it.

    Amy, Chrissy and Becky had already seen one of the penthouse sweets, but they had never seen this one before.

    "This penthouse looks even bigger than the other one we used on my birthday." Amy said, as she looked around the large living area.

    "That's because it is Amy. This is where I live, so it's nice to have the largest penthouse." Carla said with a smile, as she watched the girls all looking around.

    Amber was amazed at the size of the place and the fact Carla had her own private pool. She really felt like taking a swim right then, but she'd been drinking and didn't want to risk drowning, so she just walked past the pool and out onto the balcony to take in the view.

    "So what do you think of the view?" Amy asked, as she walked up to where Amber was stood and looked over the edge.

    Amber just stood looking at Amy while she leaned on the railing. Amber still thought Amy looked amazing in the dress and the boots. She found it hard to believe that this creature stood next to her was once Ann's baby brother.

    "I think the view is really beautiful." Amber said, as she looked at Amy some more.

    "I love it too. I never thought I'd be stood up here looking out over the city while being dressed like this." Amy said, as she thought Amber was also talking about the view.

    "Amy, may I ask you something?" Amber asked, as she looked deep into her eyes.

    "Sure you can Amber, you can ask me anything." Amy smiled, as she looked back at her.

    "Were you really ready to just give up and die that day you saved Chrissy from being hit by that van?" Amber asked in a worried voice.

    "Yes I really was Amber. I thought that I'd lost everything that meant anything to me, so I wanted to take one last look at something beautiful before I found myself living on the street. I still don't know what made me try to steal that corset, but before I knew what I was doing, I was running up the street with the corset in my hand." Amy said with a thoughtful look on her face, as she tried to remember back to that day.

    "So you just felt the need to save a girl's life you'd never even spoke to before?" Amber asked with a puzzled look.

    "Yes I did. I just heard a scream and turned to see her lying in the middle of the road trying to stand up and I couldn't see her get hurt because of something I'd done. So I just dropped the corset and ran back out into the road just in time to stop her getting hit by the van. The next thing I knew was when I woke in the hospital and saw Chrissy still alive." Amy said with a sigh and a smile on her face.

    "Would you do it all again?" Amber asked.

    "Yes I would Amber. Do you think I did the wrong thing Amber?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "No Amy, not at all. I'm just glad you're still here and looking really good baby sister." Amber said, as she wrapped her arms around her.

    "So am I big sister." Amy said, as she hugged Amber back.

    "Come on, I think we better call it a night, or morning, as it is nearly four AM now." Amber giggled, as she looked at her watch.

    "I don't ever want tomorrow to come Amber, as it means you're going home." Amy said looking like she was about to start crying.

    "I'm not going home Amy, I'm just heading back to college. This is home for me now." Amber said with a smile, as she hugged Amy one more time before they headed back inside to see which bedroom they would be using.

    Amy made the most of the hug and then let Amber lead her by the hand back into the living area of the penthouse to ask Carla which bedroom they should use.

    Carla and Mandy were sat on one of the large sofas in the living room area, while Chrissy and Becky sat cuddling on another one. Ann was sat on a third one looking a little tired from the long busy day of shopping and dancing. She did look over to the doorway out to the balcony when she heard the clicking of heels. Ann had wanted to go out and take in the view with Amy and Amber, but she also hoped that Amber would tell Amy how she really felt. Ann realised that hadn't happened by the sad look Amy had on her face, as they entered the room.

    "What do you think of the view then girls?" Carla asked with a grin, as she watched Amy and Amber take a seat on the sofa that Ann was sat on.

    "It's really beautiful Carla. This is a really nice place you have here, I can't understand why you'd want to give it up and get a normal house." Amber said with a puzzled look.

    "I just thought it was time to look at getting a real home and not keep living here at the hotel." Carla smiled, as she sat with her arm around Mandy.

    Amber could see a point to some of what Carla was saying, she thought it would get a little boring after some time, as the penthouse was nice, but it lacked any real feeling of being a home.

    Carla could see that everyone was tired, so she got up and pulled Mandy to her feet. Then she showed the girls to a couple of spare bedrooms she had in the penthouse, then she dragged Mandy off to her bedroom.

    Amy, Ann and Amber were all amazed at the size of the bedroom Carla had led them to, it was really big with an extra large double bed in it. The girls grabbed their overnight bags and then took care of removing their makeup and brushing their teeth before climbing into bed. They all cuddled up together with Amy in the middle like always and were soon drifting off to sleep.

    Chrissy and Becky did the same, but they didn't go straight to sleep, they spent some time exploring each other's bodies.

    Mandy got ready for bed and then watched as Carla removed all the makeup and breast forms to become Carl. Then they both got into bed and spent sometime playing around love making before the need for sleep overtook them both and they fell sleep in each other's arms.

    Amy didn't think she'd been asleep very long before she awoke again, she looked over to the clock on the bedside table and saw that is was just after eleven. Amy let her head drop down on the pillow again and let out a sigh, as she lay watching Amber sleep. She knew that this would be the last time she woke to find Amber asleep next to her for some time. Amy just watched her sleep, then she looked at her lips and wondered what it would feel like to kiss them, so without giving any real thought she leaned over and planted a kiss on Amber's lips.

    Amber had woken when Amy started moving around, but not wanting to really wake yet, she kept her eyes closed hoping to fall back to sleep. Amber was a little shocked when she felt Amy's lips touch hers, but she decided to make the most of it, so she pretended to be asleep and she wrapped an arm around Amy, as she pulled her in closer and kissed her back.

    Amy panicked for a second or two and then she relaxed and just enjoyed the passionate kiss Amber was giving her. She had no idea whom Amber thought she was kissing in her dream, but Amy thought they were really lucky.

    Amber finally broke the kiss and thanked some one called George for being such a great kisser before turning over.

    Amy lay there trying to work out who George was after Amber turned over. She wondered if it was the name of the special person she spoke about the other day. Amy slid out of bed and decided to go and take a swim before she got dressed ready for going down to get breakfast.

    Chrissy, Becky, Mandy and Carl were already in the pool when she got out there, but they all said how great she looked in her swimsuit. Amy thought it looked even better now she had the breast forms attached and her little secret all tucked away.

    "You okay Amy? You look a little down." Chrissy asked, as she swam up to Amy after she jumped into the pool.

    "Yes, I'll be okay Chrissy. I'm just sad to see Amber leaving." Amy said with a sigh, as she let Chrissy hug her.

    "Hey, you'll still have us to torment." Becky said, as she joined the hug.

    Amy had to giggle, as she couldn't stay looking sad when Chrissy and Becky were both hugging and giggling at her. A sleepy looking Ann and Amber soon joined them, they both woke up once they jumped in the water and swam a couple of laps.

    "What time are we heading down for breakfast?" Amy asked, as she swam up the pool on her back.

    "Breakfast will be brought up to us in about ten minutes." Carl said.

    "You're having breakfast sent up to us?" Amber asked sounding shocked.

    "Well I do own the hotel, so I should be able to order food and have it sent to the room." Carl said sounding a little hurt, just before he burst out in a fit of laughter.

    "I'm sorry Carl, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just amazed at how you all live down here, or up here." Amber said the last part with a giggle.

    "I know what you mean Amber and I was just joking with you." Carl smiled. "I just thought it quicker if I had it sent up to the room. That way we can all get ready to leave after we've eaten, then head off to the airport." Carl added, as he made his way over to the edge of the pool, so he could climb out and put on his robe, ready for the waiter to turn up with the food.

    Carl went to the elevator when he heard it ping, so he hit the button to let the doors open. He found two waiters stood there with a trolley each, so he let them enter his penthouse and led the way out to the pool area where the table was.

    Both waiters found it hard to concentrate on their job when they saw all the girls in the pool playing around and giggling as they splashed each other with water. They looked at Carl like he was some sort of god because he had so many beautiful women in his penthouse.

    Carl soon caught on to what the waiters were thinking and he just smiled at them, as he looked over his shoulder at the girls in the pool.

    Mandy could see what the two waiters were thinking, so she pulled the other girls in and decided to have some fun with them.

    "Hey, just play along with me and we can have some fun with these two." Mandy said with a grin.

    The other girls all smiled, as they watched Mandy put her idea into action.

    "Carl baby, when are you coming back in the pool?" Mandy asked in a very bimbo sounding voice.

    "Yes Carl baby, please come back in the pool, we're getting lonely in here." Chrissy said sounding just like Mandy had.

    Carl was finding it hard to keep a straight face when he realised what the girls were trying to do, but he played along anyway.

    "Yes come on Carl baby, you know we don't like to play in the pool without you." Amy and Becky said together with a pout.

    We want to play too." Ann and Amber said pouting just as well as Amy and Becky just did.

    The two waiters were now just staring at Carl with open mouths, as they heard what the girls just said to him. He finished letting them set up the table and then led them back to the elevator. Carl even gave them a good tip each, as they both got into the elevator.

    "Thank you sir." Both waiters said when they saw the tip.

    Carl waited for the doors to close before he returned to the poolside where he could hear all the girls giggling as they all climbed out the pool and dried off so they could eat breakfast.

    "I really can't believe you all just did that!" Carl said with a chuckle, as he walked up to Mandy and wrapped his arms around her.

    "Well I was beginning to miss you baby." Mandy said in the same bimbo sounding voice, as she let Carl kiss her.

    "Do you realise what sort of rumours will be going around the hotel now? They're all going to think I'm some sort of playboy." Carl said when they broke the kiss. "Come on, let's eat before it gets cold Barbie." Carl added with a grin, as he led Mandy over to the table so they could eat.

    Chrissy, Becky, Amy, Ann and Amber all giggled as they took a seat at the table and made a start on the great looking breakfast.

    They soon finished eating and then they all went to take showers and get ready to leave when Vic arrived.

    Chrissy and Becky took a shower together in their room, while Amy went first in the room she was sharing with Ann and Amber. Amber let Ann go next, then she went in last while Amy made a start on drying Ann's hair for her. They had all their overnight bags waiting near the elevator when Vic turned up. The girls all gave Vic a hug and said hi to him.

    "Hi ladies, I trust you all had a good night's sleep?" Vic asked, as he moved all the bags into the elevator.

    Amber thought Vic was just going to sort out having the bags delivered back to Mandy's house once they all got back later, what she didn't realise was that Vic was really taking them to the airport with her bags.

    Denis was waiting with the limo out side the hotel when they all got down there so they all climbed in and then made their way to the airport.

    Amy and the other girls kept Amber distracted while Vic helped Denis get Amber's and the other girl's bags in the hold on the plane. Once they were all on the plane and the door was closed, Paul and Mark started the engines and waited to take off.

    Once the plane was in the air and they were at cruising altitude, Ann and Amber got up and sorted out drinks for everyone. Amy went with Amber to take Mark and Paul their drinks, as Amy had never seen the cockpit before.

    "Here you go Paul, Mark. I hope you wanted a drink?" Amber asked, as she entered the cockpit with the tray in her hands.

    "That's great Amber, I was just about to come back and offer you all a drink." Mark said, as he took the tray off Amber. "Thanks for doing this, but we should be looking after you." Mark added with a smile.

    "You've got all on flying the plane and it gives us something to do anyway." Amber said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind, but Amy wanted to take a look around the cockpit." Amber asked, as she let Amy poke her head in next to her.

    "No we don't mind at all Amber." Paul said, as he took his drink off Mark. "Hi Amy, so what do you think to Carl's knew plane?" Paul asked her after taking a sip.

    "I never got the chance to go on Carl's old plane, so I can't really comment on his new one, but it does look really nice." Amy said, as she looked around at all the controls. Amy found herself wondering how they understood it all, but as long as they did, that's all that matter's Amy thought to herself.

    "Do you mean this is the first time you've ever been on a private jet?" Amber asked Amy with a shocked look.

    "Yes it is Amber. I was laid up in a hospital bed for a long time and I've not had any reason to go anywhere until now." Amy said with a frown.

    "Sorry Amy, I didn't mean it to sound like that." Amber said with a sad look.

    "That's okay Amber, it is really exciting being on a private jet." Amy said with a grin, as she gave Amber a hug.

    Amber led Amy back to the others and left Mark and Paul to enjoy their drink and look after the plane. They found the others all sat around chatting and laughing at some of the funny stories Carl and Vic had to tell.

    It didn't seem long before they heard Paul's voice come over the speakers in the plane asking them all to get ready for landing.

    Amber looked really sad, as she was hoping the plane would never land. She knew that once she was off the plane, she'd be back to her old life and the dump of a flat she'd moved too.

    Once the plane had come to a stop they all undid their seatbelts and then walked to the door and waited for Mark to open it for them. The girls all thanked Mark and Paul for a nice flight up, while Vic walked over to a silver minibus/van and opened it with a key fob he pulled out his pocket. He pulled the vehicle up to the side of the plane, then Mark and Carl helped him load all the bags and cases into the back of it.

    The girls kept Amber looking the other way, so she never saw them load their overnight bags into the back of it.

    "No Mercedes this time then Vic?" Amber asked, as he walked around to the side of the van and opened the side door so all the girls could climb in.

    "Sadly no, they don't do one big enough to get us all in and all the cases you now have." Vic said with a smile.

    "I'm sorry Vic, I know how much you love driving your Mercedes." Amber said with a pout.

    "Don't worry about it Amber, having all you beautiful women to drive round will more than make up for it." Vic said with a smile, as he gave Amber a hug. "Now get in so we can get you home." Vic added, as he broke the hug and then helped Amber get in the minibus/van.

    Amber was really beginning to feel sad now that she was nearly back at her little flat. She didn't want Amy and the others to see where she lived, as it would let them see just how different their lives really were.

    Amy and the others could see that Amber was troubled about something, so Amy asked if everything is okay.

    "Are you okay Amber? You seem really quiet all of a sudden." Amy asked, as she sat next to her in the minibus.

    "I'm fine Amy. I'm just not sure I really want you all to see where I've been living, as it's very different to where you all live." Amber said looking sad.

    "Trust me Amber when I say it can't be any worse than where Chrissy and Mandy found me living." Amy said with a warm smile, which did make Amber feel a little better.

    "I'm sure the place isn't as bad as you remember it Amber." Mandy said, from the seat in front of her, as she cuddled up to Carl, who sat next to her. Amber didn't see the grin Mandy gave Carl, as she said it.

    Amber was sat looking at Amy more than she was where they were driving, she wanted to make the most of looking at Amy while she could. Amber found it a little odd when she saw Vic drive past the entrance to the college.

    "Ann! I know you've been away for a couple of months, but I think you're giving Vic the wrong directions." Amber shouted to her.

    Ann was sat in the front of the minibus next to Vic, so Amber thought that she was directing him. Truth be told, Ann had no idea where they were heading, but she knew they must be close by now, as Carl had told her the house was close to the college.

    "I thought it would be nice for Mandy, Chrissy and Becky to see where you go to college." Ann said, as she smiled at Vic.

    Vic and the others all thought it was a really quick answer to why they'd be driving past the college. Amber seemed to buy it, which was even better. Vic was soon pulling up in front of a large set of steel gates that opened when he hit a button on a small silver box.

    Amber was really puzzled as to why Ann had led Vic to this house, but she just thought that maybe Carl had some business to take care of before they took her home. Amber looked out the window at the house and thought it looked really nice. She thought it had a very similar look to Mandy's house.

    "I didn't know you had business dealings while you were here Carl." Amber asked, as she stepped out the minibus once Vic had opened the side door.

    Carl never answered Amber, he just got out the minibus and then he helped Mandy get out, Then he helped Chrissy and Becky get out, Amy had already got out with Amber, so they all stood looking at the house.

    "Who lives her then Carl?" Amber asked, as she stood next to Amy looking at Carl.

    "Do you think we should tell her now?" Carl asked, as he looked at Mandy and the others.

    "Tell me what? What am I missing here?" Amber asked, as she began to get the idea that they were all in on the secret Carl was talking about.

    The girls all started to giggle when they saw the look on Amber's face. Then they all watched as Carl went in his pocket and pulled out a set of keys and handed them to Amber.

    "Here you go Amber, why don't you go and take a look around your new home." Carl said, as he dropped the keys into Amber's hand.

    "I don't understand Carl, what do you mean, my new home?" Amber asked with a puzzled look, as she looked down at the keys in her hand.

    "Ann and Vic told me how bad the other place was, so I wanted to help you find a better place." Carl smiled.

    "The pictures of your new place!" Amber shouted, as she remembered all the pictures Carl had her and the others looking at last weekend. "You tricked me into picking this place didn't you?" Amber asked, as she tried to sound upset with him.

    "I'm sorry for tricking you Amber, but we all thought you would never accept this, if you knew what we were doing." Carl said.

    "So are you going to stand there all afternoon looking at those keys, or are you going to use them and go into the house and have a look around?" Amy asked with a grin, as she looked at the shocked look on Amber's face.

    Amber started grinning, just before she started screaming with excitement that Carl had got her a real place to live. Then they ran up to the house followed by Chrissy and Becky. Amber got a panicked look on her face when an alarm started bleeping when she opened the front door, she looked at Carl to find out what she needed to do.

    "Just punch in your date of birth Amber and that will turn the alarm off." Carl said, as he stepped inside the house.

    Amber punched in her date of birth and then heard the bleeping stop, so she then took hold of Amy's hand, then she started to look around the house, with Chrissy and the others following close behind. Amber looked at Carl when the phone in the house started to ring.

    "Should I answer that Carl, or will it be for you?" Amber asked.

    "You can answer it Amber, it will be the Security Company that I hired to look after your property." Carl said, as he let her answer the phone.

    Amber answered the phone and then went through some security questions with the woman on the other end of the phone. Once that was done, she hung up the phone and then went back to looking around the house.

    "Carl, I can't believe you've done all this for me." Amber said looking shocked, as she looked around the large kitchen.

    "That's what family's for Amber and you still haven't seen the best room yet." Carl said with a grin, as he led her through another door and let her look around.

    Amber was really shocked to find the same design studio set up as Sara's and she even had the same computer set up to go with it.

    "Wow Carl, is this the same as Sara's?" Amber asked, as she walked over to the computer and ran her fingers across the new keyboard, as she pulled a clear plastic sheet off the system.

    "Yes it is Amber, I got all the specks off Sara and you have all the same design programs she does. I've even had broad band put in so you can show your designs to Sara when ever you want to." Carl said with a grin, as she saw how happy Amber was.

    "Thank you everyone. I really don't know what else to say to you all." Amber said, as she wiped away a tear from her eye.

    "Hey! Don't start crying Amber." Amy said, as she ran over to Amber and pulled her into a hug.

    "I'm only crying because I'm so happy Amy." Amber said, as she rested her head on her shoulder. "I've just been so worried about returning to that dirty little flat I had." Amber added, as she let Amy hug her.

    "Speaking of your old flat, will you come with me and Vic to get the rest of your things?" Ann asked, as she joined the hug.

    "Can I come as well?" Amy asked looking hopeful.

    "I'm sorry baby sister, but I think the less you're seen around town the better." Ann said, as she stroked Amy's cheek. "I don't want to risk us running into mum or dad." Ann added with a sad look.

    Amy wasn't happy about not being able to get out and about while she was back in town, but Ann did have a good point. The last thing she wanted was to bump into either of them.

    "I understand sis." Amy said with a sigh.

    Amber was sorry to see Amy looking so sad, but she also knew that Ann had a point. Amber was amazed at how much like Mandy's house this place was, she was just a little worried about having such a large place all to herself.

    "I'm really not sure I needed such a large place to live Carl." Amber said, as she looked around the place.

    "I thought you might have a couple of friends at college that might want to move in and share the place with you." Carl said. "I've also got you a house keeper to help with the upkeep of the house." Carl added, as he looked at his watch.

    "You have?" Amber asked with a shocked look.

    "Yep, I don't want anything to stop you doing well with your college work. She should be here any minute." Carl said, as he looked at his watch again.

    "What's she like? Is she really strict?" Amber asked looking worried.

    "Don't look so worried Amber, She's only here to help with the cleaning and cooking the meals for you, so you can concentrate on you college work and not spend all your time cleaning and cooking. Nor shall you be missing out on the ‘odd meal here and there'." Carl said with a grin.

    "And you'll really let me invite a couple of the girls from college to live here as well?" Amber asked.

    "Yes I will Amber, but I am trusting you to find a couple of girls you really trust. I don't want any parties or boys staying the night." Carl said with a firm look. "Claire will step in and stop things then." Carl added.

    "Claire? Who's Claire?" Amber asked looking a little puzzled.

    "Oh sorry, Claire is the name of the house keeper I've hired." Carl said just before the doorbell let them know that there was someone at the front door.

    They all followed Carl to the front door and then watched as he opened the door to reveal a middle aged woman stood there smiling at them, but still looking a little nervous at the same time.

    "Hello everyone. My name is Claire and I'm pleased to meet you all." The woman said with a smile.

    "Hi Claire!" All the girls said, as Carl let her enter the house.

    "Hello Claire, I'm really glad you decided to take the job on such short notice." Carl said, as he closed the front door. "Let me introduce you to everyone. This is Mandy, Chrissy, Becky, Amy, Ann and Amber. You've already met Vic." Carl said, as he pointed to each girl in turn, as he said her name.

    "I was really glad to get your call Carl, I just hope I don't let you down or give you reason to sack me." Claire said sounding a little worried.

    "Claire, I know how good you are at your job and I know that you will do a fine job of helping Amber and her friends keep on top of their college work." Carl said with a smile, as he tried to help Claire to feel a little more relaxed.

    "Thanks Carl, but you can be a little too trusting sometimes." Claire said, as she tilted her head to one side with her hands on her hips.

    The girls all fell in love with Claire from the very first minute of meeting her. They all found her to be beautiful in a motherly way. She had a warm smile that made you want to tell her all your troubles.

    "It sounds like you've known Carl for some time, how did you first meet?" Mandy asked, as they all went to the living room to sit down.

    "My mother was the house keeper at Carl's parent's home while he was growing up, so I was sort of like a big sister to him while he was growing up." Claire said with a smile.

    "Really? So you have lots of stories from him growing up?" Mandy asked with a grin, as she wrapped an arm around Carl's waist.

    "Oh yes, I have lots of story's about a young Carl, or Carla playing around in his mums things." Claire said with a grin on her face.

    "So you knew about Carla from when he was a child?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes I knew about Carla, but I never said anything to anyone about it." Claire said with a warm smile. "I never told him I knew until after his parents died and he was close to finishing college." Claire added with a sad look.

    "Well I didn't give you the job so you could tell them all my dark secrets Claire." Carl said with a worried looking smile.

    "We better go and get the rest of your stuff once we've unloaded the cases from the van." Vic said, as he stood up and made his way out to the minibus/van.

    Once they unloaded the van, they then helped Claire unload her car, then Vic, Ann and Amber left to fetch the rest of Amber's things, while the others went in to make a start on dinner.

    Claire fit in right away with Chrissy, Amy and Becky, as they made a start on dinner. Pretty soon they had Claire crying with laughter, as they all played around. Claire really loved them all and she couldn't believe the difference in Carl. He looked so full of life again. She hadn't seen him like this since before his parents died.

    Carl and Mandy went out to help Vic, Ann and Amber when they got back with the rest of Amber's belongings. Then they all went to see how dinner was coming along. It wasn't far from being ready, so they all sat around the large kitchen table to wait.

    Claire went to answer the front door when she heard the doorbell, Amber also followed her, as it was suppose to be her home now. Claire looked a little scared and Amber was a little shocked to find Brad stood there smiling at them.

    "Hi Brad! What are you doing here?" Amber asked in a shocked voice.

    "Hi Amber. Carl asked me to deliver something for him, so here I am." Brad said, as he pointed out at the gravel driveway in front of the house.

    Amber poked her head out and found the silver mini parked there. She turned to go and find Carl, to find out what was going on, but she found that he had come to the door along with the others.

    "I thought you said you hired the car for me this past week?" Amber asked.

    "Nope I never said that, you did. I just never said you were wrong." Carl said with a grin.

    Everyone stepped aside when they heard Ann scream Brad's name, as she ran past them all and jumped up into his arms.

    "Why didn't you tell me you were going to be bringing Amber's car to her?" Ann asked, as she planted a kiss on his lips.

    "What and miss out on this greeting." Brad said with a grin once they stopped kissing.

    Brad handed Amber the keys to her car and then let Ann lead him into the kitchen.

    "Brad I'd like you to meet Claire, she'll be playing house keeper for Amber and her friends here at the house." Ann said, as she led Brad over to where Claire had gone to check on the dinner. "Do you think you'll be able to get another one out of the dinner?" Ann asked, as she looked at Claire then Chrissy, Amy and Becky.

    "Hello Brad, it's nice to meet you." Claire said, as she looked up at the hulk of a man stood before her. "I can't see any trouble with getting another one out of it, we have done quite a lot anyway." Claire said, as she looked at Chrissy, Amy and Becky to see what they thought.

    "There's more than enough to feed an extra mouth." Chrissy said with a grin, as she checked on the veggies in one of the saucepans.

    Once dinner was ready and on the table, they all sat down and made a start on eating it. Ann was really happy to have Brad there with her and Amber was really happy with the house and her car, but most of all she was happy to be spending a little more time with Amy and the others.

    Claire found it a little odd after dinner, when all the girls chipped in to get the dishes washed and put away. She was use to doing all the work for the people she worked for, but this was turning out to be a lot of fun.

    Amber and Claire went up stairs to look at the bedrooms, so they could pick which room they wanted, before the others went up to sort out putting their overnight bags in one of the spare bedrooms left over.

    Amy was going to share Amber's bed. Chrissy and Becky were going to share a bed, Carl and Mandy were going to share a bed and so were Ann and Brad. This left the last remaining bed for Vic.

    They all returned to the living room and Carl brought in a couple of bottles of champagne, so they could toast to Amber's new home and to her doing well on her college course now she didn't have to worry about working her way through the course.

    As they sat drinking the champagne, Carl explained how he had sorted out a credit card for Claire, so she could do all the food shopping and how all the bills would be sorted out through the hotel. He also told Amber that she would have money paid into her account on a weekly basis, so she wasn't to worry about money and she was to let Ann or Claire know if she needed anything.

    "I still can't believe you've done all this for me Carl. I really can't find the words to thank you properly." Amber said, as she walked over and gave Carl a big hug and a peck on the cheek.

    "I think you just did." Carl smiled, as he broke the jug with her.

    Due to it being a long day and them all being really tired, they all called it a night and headed off to bed.

    Amy wanted to make the most of her last night sleeping with Amber, so she was really quick at brushing her teeth and jumping into bed. Amber was soon joining her and they both cuddled up together, as sleep overtook them.

    Amber woke early the next morning and lay watching Amy sleep for a bit. She was feeling really sad that this was going to be the last time they would be sleeping together for some time. Amber would be leaving for college before the others left to return home, but she still wasn't looking forward to saying goodbye to them all.

    Amy started to wake up and she found Amber lying next to her smiling.

    "Morning Amber." Amy said in a sleepy voice, as she had a stretch.

    "Morning baby sister." Amber said with a week smile.

    "You look a little sad Amber, will you be okay?" Amy asked looking a little worried.

    "I am a little sad Amy, but I'll be okay. I just had such a great time over the past two weeks that I never wanted it to end." Amber said with a little giggle, when she thought about all the fun she had with Amy and the others.

    "I know what you mean Amber, I never wanted it to end either." Amy said, as she wrapped her arms around Amber. "I'm happy that Claire will be here to look after you, at least I know you'll be eating well." Amy added, as she hugged her.

    "I'll still miss all you guys though." Amber said, as she tried to fight back the tears. "I better go and take a shower and get my things ready for college." Amber added, as she broke the hug and then padded off to the bathroom.

    Amy could tell that Amber was close to tears, as she was as well. Amy watched as Amber vanished into the bathroom before she slid out of bed and set about putting her dressing gown on so she could head down stairs to make a start on Amber's breakfast.

    Claire had just finished making a pot of tea when she heard Carl and Mandy giggling as they entered the kitchen.

    "Morning Carl, morning Mandy." Claire said, as she walked over to the table with the teapot.

    "Morning Claire." Mandy said with a smile. "MMM tea, you're a life saver Claire." Mandy added when she saw her put the teapot down.

    "You can't start the day without a good cup of tea, that's what I say." Claire said with a grin, as she poured Mandy and Carl a cup out each.

    "Morning Claire. How did you sleep last night?" Carl asked, as he took a sip from the cup Claire just handed him.

    "I slept really well, thanks Carl. I'm glad to be working again as well." Claire said, as she sat at the table to enjoy her cup of tea.

    "Have you been out of work then Claire?" Mandy asked after taking a sip from her cup.

    Claire looked like she was trying to work out whether or not to say anything to Mandy's question until Carl spoke.

    "You may as well tell her the story Claire, because I will if you don't." Carl said with a trusting look.

    Claire took a deep breath then said, "I was working up until a month ago, but I had some trouble with the husband of the house I was house keeping for. He thought that I should do more than just keep house, so when I said no to him, he fired me and then spread the word that I tried to seduce him." Claire said, as she looked down at the table in shame.

    "I don't believe it! How could some one be so nasty?" Mandy said with anger in her voice. She really liked Claire and couldn't stand the thought of anyone saying things like that about her.

    "I thought I was going to be out on the street, as I couldn't find work as a house keeper anywhere because of him. Everyone I sent a CV to must have asked him for a reference, because they all said they couldn't hire me." Claire said with a sad look, as she played around with the cup she was holding.

    "So you ended up going to Carl for help then?" Mandy asked, as she slid around the table to give Claire a friendly hug.

    "No, I was too ashamed of what that man had said about me, that I thought Carl wouldn't even want to see me." Claire said close to tears now.

    "Then how did you end up here?" Mandy asked with a puzzled look.

    "I was applying for a job at one of his hotels. He just happened to be there when I was due for my interview." Claire said with a sad little giggle. "He was in one of his ‘hands on' moods, so he was sitting in on some of the interviews for some new staff." Claire added.

    "I'm not sure who was more shocked about it all, me or you." Carl said with a chuckle.

    "I wanted to run from the room when I saw you sat there looking at me with an open mouth." Claire said with a pained look.

    "You did run from the room though Claire." Carl said with another little chuckle.

    "Yes, but only after you said I couldn't have a job working at any of your hotels." Claire shot back at him.

    "You didn't say that to her, did you Carl?" Mandy asked in a stern voice, as she looked at Carl.

    "I did say that, but didn't mean it that way." Carl said really fast, as he could see that Mandy was getting really angry with him now.

    "Please Mandy, don't be angry with him, it was I that had the wrong end of the stick." Claire said, as she pattered Mandy's hand to calm her down. "Carl wanted to offer me this job, so he really just didn't want to see me working as a maid in one of his hotels." Claire added with a smile.

    "Oh, I see. Sorry for snapping at you then baby." Mandy said looking a little sheepish.

    "Don't worry about it princess, I'd be more shocked if you didn't keep me in my place." Carl said with a chuckle.

    "So what happened after you ran out the room Claire?" Mandy asked, as she softly stroked her back.

    "Carl caught up with me out on the street and then took me for a really nice lunch. Where I told him all about losing my job and not being able to find work as a house keeper anymore, then he told me about needing someone to look after a new family member he recently acquired, so here I am." Claire said with a smile.

    "Well thank you for taking the job Claire, we will all feel safer knowing Amber is being well looked after." Mandy said with a smile, as she gave Claire another hug.

    "No need to thank me Mandy, I'm looking forward to having somewhere to live for the next six months and having a paycheque." Claire said with a smile.

    "Why is it just for the next six months Claire?" Mandy asked looking puzzled. "Do you have another job to go to?" Mandy added.

    "No, but I know that Amber will be finished with college by then and she will be moving back down to be with you all. So I will need to find another job by then." Claire said.

    "I'm sure Carl can find you another job and if he can't then I'll hire you to come and take care of my home." Mandy said, as she looked at first Carl and then Claire.

    "You won't need to do any of that Baby." Carl said with a grin. "Claire will have all the work she needs, looking after this home and all the girls that will be passing through in the many years to come." Carl added with an even bigger grin.

    "What do you mean Carl?" Claire asked looking very confused.

    "I didn't lease the house, I bought it and I want you to look after it for me." Carl said.

    "You what? You mean I don't have to worry about finding another place to live in six months?" Claire asked in shock.

    "No you don't and you never will." Carl said with a tear in his eye. "You said it last night Claire, when you said you were like a big sister to me. Well that makes you family and I always look after my family." Carl added, as a tear ran down his cheek. Mandy and Claire both jumped up and ran around the table to give him a hug.

    Amy entered the kitchen to find Carl sat at the table with Mandy on one knee and Claire sat on the other one. They were both kissing him.

    "Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in on you." Amy said with a shocked look, as she turned to leave the kitchen again. Not believing what she was seeing.

    "Amy! Get back in here, it's not what you think." Mandy shouted, as she saw Amy walking back out the kitchen.

    Amy stopped and turned around and entered the kitchen again. She slowly walked back over to the table and took a seat at it. Claire stood up and poured Amy a cup of tea out.

    "Thanks Claire." Amy said with a weak smile, as she looked at them all one at a time.

    They all relayed the story of what had just happened and how Claire would be keeping the house on after Amber returned to them in six months and how they had ran around the table to hug Carl when he started crying.

    Amy had to giggle at this point, as she thought about what she saw and how wrong she was. She told the others what she'd thought and they all laughed as well.

    "I'm sorry for not having breakfast started, but I didn't know what you all liked to eat." Claire said, as she got up from the table to go and make a start.

    "Don't worry about it Claire, I'll help you sort it out." Amy said, as she joined her at the fridge. They were soon joined by Chrissy and Becky, when they walked into the kitchen.

    Claire could tell by the way they looked at each other, that they both loved each other very much. Claire found it hard to believe that Chrissy was once a male, she had to wonder if Carl was just playing a joke on her. She soon put it to the back of her mind, as she followed the girls lead and got started on breakfast with the others.

    They soon had breakfast underway and they were telling Claire what things Amber liked, so she would be able to make her the meals she really liked. Claire was having a really good time cooking with the girls, as she had never been treated like a member of the family before, just a hired help.

    Vic, Brad and Ann all walked into the kitchen together. Brad was talking to Vic about some car they both liked and Ann was just nestled in under Brad's arm with her hand around his waist looking up at him with a smile on her face.

    Amber was the last to arrive in the kitchen, but she did look good. She was already dressed and ready to leave for college, once she'd finished eating.

    Amy thought Amber was really beautiful in her tight fitting T-shirt and her little denim shorts, she had on a pair of black fishnet tights and a pair of black socks that came to just above the knee. She finished off the look with a pair of three-inch heeled shoes with an ankle strap.

    "Do I look okay?" Amber asked, as she saw them all looking at her.

    They all said she looked really good, as they drank in the image before them. This made Amber feel very nervous, so she went to see if she could help with breakfast, but Amy sent her to the table, as she didn't want to see her get any thing splashed on her cloths.

    The breakfast was soon on the table and they were all eating and laughing at some of the story's Claire was telling about Carl growing up. Carl didn't mind them all having a laugh, as he was just happy to see them all so happy.

    Amber just picked at her breakfast more than she did eat it. The other could see that she was feeling a little sad about them all heading back after she left for college, but none of them knew what to say.

    "I better see about making a move, or I'll be late for my first class." Amber said, as she looked at the time.

    They all got up and walked with her to the front door after she grabbed her backpack, then they all spent some time saying goodbye to Amber. Once they had all given her a hug, they left Amber and Amy to say goodbye.

    "I don't want to do this Amber. I don't want to let you walk out of my life again." Amy said, as a tear ran down her cheek.

    "I never walked out of your life last time Amy, you left remember." Amber said with a giggle, as she wiped away the tear. "I'll only be a phone call away this time and we will be talking all the time on email I hope?" Amber added.

    "I'm going to be calling you every day Amber, until you're sick of me calling you." Amy said with a little giggle.

    "That is never going to happen Amy. I could never get sick of hearing your voice." Amber said. "I better get going now, or I'll really miss my first class." Amber added, as she hugged Amy.

    Amy hugged Amber back and she wanted to tell Amber just how much she really loved her, but knew it would only make parting even more difficult, so she kept her mouth shut, as she hugged her.

    Everyone gave Amber one more hug before they all watched her get in her car and then they all waved as they watched Amber pull out the driveway. Amber was glad to see Chrissy and Becky stand each side of Amy and give her a hug just before she left. She knew that Amy would be kept safe until she could put this part of her life to rest and start her knew one working with Sara.

    Amy let out a big sigh, as she watched Amber disappeared out of sight. She was happy to have Chrissy and Becky each side of her, so she just let them hug her, as they led her back to the house.

    "Come on Amy, it won't be long before she's back with us again." Chrissy said, with a smile.

    "I know Chrissy, but it's just that I had such a good time these past two weeks." Amy said with a pained look on her face.

    "Does this mean you weren't having a good time before that?" Chrissy asked with a pout.

    "No Chrissy, I didn't mean it like that. I just remembered the best parts of growing up these last two weeks." Amy said looking panicked that she might have just upset Chrissy. "Please don't be upset with me Chrissy." Amy added, as she pulled her into a hug.

    "I was only joking with you Amy." Chrissy said with a giggle, as she hugged Amy. "I'm sorry for worrying you, I know you're feeling a little down and I just wanted to try and cheer you up." Chrissy added, as she hugged her a little tighter.

    "You always cheer me up Chrissy." Amy smiled, as they broke the hug.

    "Good, it's nice to know I'm good for something." Chrissy said with a grin, as they walked back into the house.

    "I think you're good for a lot of things baby." Becky purred, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug and kissed her.

    They broke the hug when Chrissy let out a scream, due to Mandy slapping her on the behind.

    "Come on you two, we need to get our things packed ready for when we leave." Mandy smiled. "I thought we could help Claire remake the beds and clean the rooms before we left as well." Mandy added, as she let Carl lead her back to the kitchen.

    "I was going to clean the room Becky and I used anyway." Chrissy said, as she let Becky rub her sore bottom.

    They all went back to the kitchen to enjoy another cup of tea that Claire had just made. Then they all set about getting dressed and helping Claire to get the house all cleaned up.

    "You really didn't have to help me do all this." Claire said, as she helped Chrissy dry the dishes.

    "Don't worry about it Claire, we always help each other out and we did help make the mess anyway." Chrissy said with a grin, as she dried a cup and put it away in the cupboard.

    Chrissy started to notice that Claire was looking at her really closely when she didn't think Chrissy could see her. Chrissy also saw her looking at Amy in the same way and she was starting to worry about it and not looking what she was doing. Chrissy soon paid the price when she misjudged where she was putting a cup and let it fall back out the cupboard and it smashed all over the worktop.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Chrissy said in a panic, as she jumped back from where the cup just smashed.

    Becky and Amy could tell that something other than the cup breaking was bothering Chrissy, so they led her over to the table in the kitchen and sat her down.

    "What's wrong Chrissy?" Amy asked looking a little worried.

    "Did you get hurt Chrissy?" Claire asked, as she came over to the table looking worried as well.

    "I'm fine thank you Claire." Chrissy said without even looking up from the table.

    Becky and Amy could really tell that Chrissy was having some sort of a problem with Claire. Even Claire could tell that Chrissy had some sort of a problem with her.

    "Have I done something to upset you Chrissy?" Claire asked as she sat down at the table looking worried as to what she might have done.

    "I'm really fine Claire and you've done nothing to upset me." Chrissy said, still to worried to look her in the eyes.

    "Babe tell us all what the problem is?" Becky said in a firm voice, as she forced Chrissy to look her in the eyes.

    Chrissy looked at Becky and knew that she had to say what was worrying her by the look on her face. So Chrissy took a deep breath and then looked at Claire before speaking.

    "When did you work it out Claire?" Chrissy asked with a tear in her eye.

    "When did I work out what Chrissy?" Claire asked looking really puzzled.

    "When did you realise I wasn't a real woman?" Chrissy asked, as she finally started to really cry now.

    Becky saw Chrissy start to cry and heard what she just said to Claire. "Hey come on baby, you never made any mistakes, how could you even think that?" Becky asked, as she pulled Chrissy's head into her shoulder.

    "Chrissy, I never worked out you were once male. Carl told me all about you and Amy when we first talked about me becoming house keeper for Amber." Claire said with a pained look on her face. "I'm sorry for upsetting you Chrissy, Amy. I don't see anything but two very beautiful young women and I thought Carl was just playing a joke on me." Claire added as she started to cry now.

    "Do you really mean that Claire?" Chrissy asked, as she wiped away the tears with a tissue Amy just handed her.

    "Yes I do Chrissy. I think the gods were cruel to you both and I am proud that I got to know you both." Claire said with a smile.

    Chrissy smiled and then slid around the table to hand Claire the tissue so they could share it. They had to share it with Amy as well, as she was also crying now as well. Amy loved what Claire just said and she was happy to have another friend too.

    They all started smiling again and then giggled, which made them all feel a lot happier. Chrissy went and sat with Becky again until the others all turned up, then they finished off cleaning the kitchen.

    Soon it was time for them to load up the minibus/van and head off back to the airport and home.

    "I wish I had longer to get to know you all." Claire said, as she stood out side the house seeing them all off.

    "So do I Claire, but I hope you'll find some time to come and visit with us?" Chrissy asked, as she gave her a hug.

    "I'd really like that Chrissy." Claire said, as she hugged her back.

    The others all said the same and then they all waved to her, as they pulled out of the driveway.

    The drive to the airport was really quiet and they were all deep in thought about how much they all missed not having Amber around. They all thought it amazing that they could miss someone so much after only knowing her for two weeks.

    Once at the airport Brad helped Vic and Mark to load the cases onto the plane before they all got on and then took their seats ready for takeoff.

    Ann was happy to sit with Brad once she saw that Amy was safely sat with Chrissy and Becky. She could see that Amy was sad about leaving Amber, but she knew that life went on and Chrissy and the others would help keep Amy happy until she could be with Amber again.

    Amy helped Ann make drinks once the plane was in the air and then she sat down again with the others while Ann took Mark and Paul their drinks. Chrissy and Becky made small talk with Amy, trying to help keep her mind off missing Amber, but it wasn't really working, so they all ended up reading magazines for the rest of the flight home.

    Denis was waiting at the airport when they landed. He helped Brad and Mark load the girls cases into the limo, while Vic loaded his case and Carl's into his car, that a member of staff from the hotel had dropped off at the airport for him earlier that same day.

    Carl gave Mandy a hug and a kiss before letting her get into the car with the other girls. Brad did the same with Ann, then they stood and waved to them as Denis drove off. Then they both got in Vic's car and made their way to the hotel, so they could all take a nap before they had to get ready for the club later. Vic dropped Brad off at home on the way.

    Dennis parked the limo out on the road and then helped the girls to get all the cases up to the front door, then he wished them all a good day and was soon pulling off again.

    Mandy unlocked the front door and then turned off the alarm before helping to carry the cases into the house. They all decided to go and lie down for a bit, as Chrissy was heading up to take a nap with Becky anyway.

    "We'll take the cases up later." Mandy said with a worn out look, as she made her way over to the stairs, dragging Chrissy and Becky along with her.

    Mandy, Chrissy and Becky all went to Mandy's room. While Amy and Ann walked down to their own room.

    The beds in the other house were nice, but the girls had all got use to their own beds, so they were soon all falling asleep. Amy found it a little empty now without Amber there to cuddle with, but Ann was trying to make up for it and she was soon falling asleep cuddled up to Ann.

    Amy woke again some time later and turned over to look at Amber, but soon remembered that She was no longer their with her, so she let out a sigh and then slid out of bed and went to use the bathroom. Once she'd taken care of her business in there, she went back out into the bedroom to see if Ann was awake, but seeing she was still fast asleep, Amy headed down stairs to get a drink and sort out something for dinner.

    Chrissy was in the kitchen looking in the freezer when she heard someone enter the kitchen, so she turned around to see who it was and smiled when she saw Amy enter.

    "Hi Amy. How you feeling now?" Chrissy asked with a worried look.

    "Hi Chrissy." Amy said, as she walked over to where Chrissy was stood and gave her a hug. "I'm still trying to get use to Amber being back at college though." Amy added with a sad look.

    "I know what you mean Amy. She really has become part of the family, I keep expecting to see her walk into the room any minute and make us all laugh." Chrissy said, as she hugged Amy back.

    "I'm going to give her a call after dinner, to make sure she had a good day at college and to let her know we all got home okay." Amy said, as she broke the hug. "Do you have any big plans for dinner then sis?" Amy asked with a smile, as she joined Chrissy as she looked in the freezer.

    "Not really, I was just looking to see if anything jumped out at me." Chrissy said, as she kept looking.

    "Well if anything does jump out at you sis, I'm not to sure I'll want to eat it." Amy said, as she very carefully looked over the edge of the chest freezer.

    Chrissy had to giggle at the way Amy was being so careful. "Well as long as it sorted it's self out and cooked it's self, then I could cope with it jumping out at me." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    They soon found something they both felt like eating and set to work sorting it out.

    Mandy was the next to turn up and she hugged them both before going and taking her normal seat at the kitchen table. Amy poured her a glass of juice out and then Chrissy and Amy joined her at the table while they waited for dinner to cook.

    Becky turned up next, she sat on Chrissy's knee and stole a couple of kisses, as they hugged each other.

    Ann turned up just in time to sit and eat the dinner Chrissy and Amy got ready. They all found it really quiet without Amber sat at the table with them, but they all tried to cheer each other up with some of the funny things they had all done while she was there with them.

    Mandy and Ann sorted out getting the dishes washed and dried, while Chrissy went up stairs with Becky to help her get ready for work.

    Amy went into the living room to call Amber, so she could see how her first day back at college went and to let her know they all made it home safe and sound. Amy grabbed her mobile out her purse and scrolled down to Amber's mobile number and hit the dial button, then she waited for Amber to answer.

    "Hi Amber, its Amy." Amy said when she heard Amber answer the phone.

    "Hi Amy! Did you get home alright?" Amber asked back down the phone sounding really happy to be speaking to her.

    "Yes we all made it back safe, but we're all missing you already." Amy said sounding sad. "Dinner was really quiet without you here." Amy added with a giggle.

    "I'm not to sure how to take that baby sister." Amber said sounding a little hurt, but she soon had to giggle, as she knew how noisy she could be.

    "You know I mean it in a good way Amber." Amy said in a pleading way. "How was college today?" Amy asked.

    "It was really good and I called in and told my boss that I wouldn't be back to work, as I have been ordered to focus on my college work." Amber said sounding really happy to be done with trying to work two jobs and keep on top of her college work.

    "How did he take it?" Amy asked.

    "He was a little sad to be losing me, but he had a list of people willing to take my place, so I don't thing he'll have any trouble filling the spot." Amber said sounding happy.

    Amy spent a little more time chatting with Amber about the flight back and then they spent another ten minutes saying goodbye to each other before they finally ended the call with them both giggling. Then Amy went back into the kitchen to let Ann and Mandy know that Amber had a great first day back at college.

    They had finished the dished and were just sat at the kitchen table enjoying a nice cup of tea, when they heard the doorbell. Looking at the time, they all realised that it would be Vicky for Becky, so they all went to great her.

    "Hi Vicky, you're looking as good as always." Mandy said, as she let her into the house.

    "Thanks Mandy, I don't feel very beautiful tonight." Vicky said with a giggle. "I really could have done with an extra couple of hours sleep." She added with a worn out look.

    "I'm sorry we had you working so hard Vicky." Ann said, as she looked at Vicky with a sad look.

    "Don't worry about it Ann, I was happy to help." Vicky said with a smile. "Have you spoken to Amber since you got home?" Vicky asked.

    "I spoke to her not long ago, she had a good day at college and she told her boss that she wouldn't be returning." Amy said, as she stepped up and gave Vicky a hug.

    Chrissy and Becky soon came down and they were soon waving to Vicky and Becky, as they drove away in Vicki's car. Chrissy and Amy both looked a little sad, as Ann and Mandy led them to the living room.

    Amy cuddled up with Ann on one sofa and Chrissy cuddled up with Mandy on another one. They found some film to watch and then headed up to bed just after ten. Mandy, Chrissy and Amy all knew that they were going to be really busy tomorrow, as they had been shut since Friday.

    They all slept really well and all felt better the next morning. Amy was the first one down in the morning and she had the tea made by the time Mandy got down, so she took her seat at the table and read the paper while Amy started breakfast. She gained the help of Chrissy and Becky when they turned up in the kitchen.

    Ann was the last one to turn up, but she was dressed ready for work when she did and they all gave her a hug when she'd finished her breakfast. And she was ready to leave.

    The others all sat and had another cup of tea before they all headed up to get ready for work themselves. They left the dishes, as Becky said she's sort them out before she headed back to bed.

    Once they were all ready for work, they all hugged Becky and then gave Chrissy a couple of minutes to say goodbye. Mandy had to drag Chrissy over to the car like always and they were soon heading off to work.

    They were rushed off their feet all day and were glad to be closing the shop by the end of it. They were all tired, but still felt like having a night out at the club.

    Once they got home, Mandy and Amy went to take a shower while dinner finished cooking. Chrissy waited to take hers until after dinner like always, so she could spend more time with Becky. Ann turned up just before dinner was ready to dish up, so she waited to take her shower until after dinner.

    Mandy and Amy sorted out washing and drying the dishes, while Ann, Chrissy and Becky all went to take their showers.

    They were all ready by the time Vicky turned up for them all, but Vicky could see that they all missed having Amber there with them.

    They all had an okay time at the club, but Amy noticed that Becky never had any slow songs played all night, she wondered if it was due to Amber not being their to dance with her. She felt sorry for Chrissy, as she knew that Chrissy loved to have a slow dance with Becky.

    Amy made a point to asked Becky later about it all and to tell her that she wanted her to still have the slow dance with Chrissy, as she knew how much Chrissy loved it.

    The girls were all really tired by the end of the night and glad to be heading home. They all went straight to bed and were soon fast asleep.

    None of them were up very early the next day and they spent the day just relaxing. The only work they all did was to sort out the washing and then sort out dinner.

    Amy called Amber after dinner and then passed her phone around the table so all the others could chat with her for a bit.

    Life got back to normal after that and Amy and the others would all chat with Amber on a daily basis, but Amy still missed having her there with them.

To Be Continued.

 

Edited By H.E.R

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great chapter

please keep these lovely good chapters coming as i cant wait for more and moreof them and i keep loking forward to all of them so thank you saraUK with hugs from sarav

Parting is such sweet sorrow

Aww, now Amy's all sad and they're still not together yet! How cruel! ;)

Thanks for another lovely chapter!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

love can be like that

Really great chapter Sara, I am pleased Amber is all sorted with a place to live and the things she need to succeed in college, It would have been nice to see Amber and Amy get closer but I still hope in time it will happen.

I thought Amber might let on when she wore the suit to the club but obviously Amy just can't see how much she affects Amber. It's amazing what people can miss even when its plain as day infront of them but love can be like that. As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and if anything this seperation will have Amy and Amber wanting each other even more.

Thank you as always I look forward to the next chapter in Amy's journey,keep up the great story.

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Poor Amy

jengrl's picture

Poor Amy! She wants so much to be with Amber, but Ann allowed the misconception about Amber's sexual preference to continue to torture Amy. Amber was cruel to her by uttering the name "George" as they were kissing each other. The poor thing thinks that Amber doesn't like her that way because she is attracted to guys. Amber is trying to protect herself emotionally, but it is getting to a point where she is going to have to lay her cards out on the table. Someone needs to be honest and tell the truth before Amy's self esteem is damaged any further. I guess that is where the title comes in. I can see this whole situation becoming even more of a mess than the misunderstanding that preceded Becky and Chrissy's engagement.Someone needs to step up and do the right thing. It is cruel!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Thanks Chris and Sara

I did - even though Amy's and Amber's feelings for each other are something akin to Chinese water torture.

And George? Why?

Susie

Aarrgghh!!

So now Amber's returned to her new home and life for the rest is returning to normal - but Amber and Amy are still hiding their true feelings for each other - aarrgghh!!

I hope they'll see sense before the six months are up, because that's a hell of a long time to 'hide' from each other - especially as they emotionally broadcast their love when together to all present.

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!