Life at Tethers' End. Part 3 of 3.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3

Next morning, after breakfast, he loaned me a gown and slippers and I crossed the garden between number two and number six, carrying my clothes. I was sure that I would be seen by the others but, today, I didn’t care. I had done what Jenny and Aggie surely did. My mind was full of memories of last night, a perfect way to lose my virginity.

Today was Saturday and I intended to stock up the linen cupboard. After a shower I dressed in jeans, boots with a blouse and jacket. I went to the garage to find the door open and Kurt bending steel bar. I wished me “Good Morning” with a wink as I got into the Toyota.

I drove to a big linen store, set among the usual furniture and electrical stores, in an industrial area near Sheffield. There I bought a dozen sets of bed linen for a queen-size bed. I had looked in the other two rooms and both were queens but not made up. I also got some extra pillows, blankets, some towels, washers, and wipers. In the big electrical store, I got a small radio and a new phone which was registered to Dianna with the billing done by email.

I stopped at a café for a light lunch and then drove home. I packed everything away and was tidying up when there was a knock as the front door opened. Brinton was cheerful and gave me a loving kiss before I took him into Nottingham to pick up the van. Back at the property I backed the Toyota into the garage and the van was parked around the back. Brinton took me by the hand, and we went to his home.

There, we worked together to cook dinner. As I had foretold, I tasted him before the meal, and he had me for dessert. As we needed to be out early on Sunday, I dressed again and went to my own bed to sleep.

Sunday morning, I was in the biker gear, leather jeans, big boots, and a leather riding jacket. We took the van south to Leatherhead. He parked outside while I went in to make sure that Zena wasn’t there. I opened up the garage door and he backed up the drive. Together, we cleared my office, taking the filing cabinets and remaining computers, printers, screens, and supplies. When my comfortable chair was in the van, all that was left was the empty desk. Then, I cleared everything from my bedroom and bathroom, including all the Adam stuff. I then went from the top of the house to the bottom, picking up photos, favourite pieces of china, personal papers, my set of knives and pans, and anything else that took my fancy.

I locked up the house as he moved the van so I could close the garage door. I directed him to the lock-up and we added my toolbox to the load. With my helmet on I wheeled the Ducati into the road, made one last check that the lock-up was empty and closed it. I slid the key into an envelope that I had already addressed to the owner, with a covering letter, and sealed it. This I slid into the top of my jacket. I started the bike, warmed it up and waved to Brinton in the van. We then headed back north.

On the way I pulled up beside a post box and posted the letter. Then I stopped to top up the tank, paying cash. Both times it was easy to catch up with the van. We stopped north of London, at a greasy spoon, for a break. He had worn his own leather gear today, so we looked like a biker couple with our pie and chips. We both smiled a lot and chatted about the computer gear that now rested in the van. I told him that I would set it up in the office, but not connect it to the internet. What I needed was all of the data on the drives to add into the new system so I could do my outside work.

He asked me if I was any good with the investments, so I told him the usual percentage profits I made for myself, and my clients. He wanted me to take him on as a client and it was the Maxie in me that grinned, “Only if you keep making regular deposits.”

It took all afternoon for me to clear the van, putting things away as I did so. The home was looking more like a home by the time I had finished. The bike was put behind the Toyota and Brinton produced a cover for it. My toolbox was by the wall. The computer gear was up in the office, the filing cabinets against the wall with the drawers back in and the computers on a side desk. That evening, I quietly transferred all of the needed data, went on-line, and checked my client accounts. My own investments, with the client name of ‘Bandage Manufacturing,’ were doing nicely.

I had made myself a sandwich for tea and slept alone that night. On Monday morning I helped Kurt and Jenny load the van with paintings and sculptures and we drove to the gallery in Sheffield. We took the items in, and they introduced me to the owner as Maxine Fawcett. This led to me signing the four book covers that he had framed in his office.

In the afternoon we took the van back to the depot, me following Brinton in my car. When we had dropped it off and he had settled up, I told him that I wanted to buy him dinner. We were both in our leathers and he had a gleam in his eyes when he suggested a place he knew in Liverpool. It was, he said, somewhere that we could go to, dressed as we were, as long as he got to drive my car.

The place was certainly somewhere we fitted in. We ate on a mezzanine overlooking a dance floor. The lights were subdued and so were a lot of the dancers. Many of them were in collars, leads, and handcuffs while their partners were dressed like us, many greeting Brinton. As I was unrestrained, I was treated as an honoured guest and tried to emulate their haughty demeanour. As the evening moved on, we were offered a couple of slaves to dance with. My guy was unable to speak, having a ball-gag fitted, but he danced quite well. It was so utterly over the top I found it hard to keep a straight face.

When we left, I was giggling from the absurdity of it, but Brinton took it that I had enjoyed myself. He drove us home and his pent-up tension was released in his bed with me as the recipient of a thorough seeing-to. Only then did we kiss. I had now seen the other side of him, and I was a little further down the rope.

For the rest of the week, I worked on the investment business, making sure everybody stayed in the black. I had added Brinton to the system and was using his money to buy up good stocks. One of my contacts called me on my old mobile and gave me a good tip. I spent two hours researching the company he had spoken about and another two hours with my client accounts buying stock. By the next week we had doubled our money because of a buy-out offer. I then sold off all the stock I had bought and distributed the return among my client lists.

At the end of the week, I went into Nottingham and tried to empty a supermarket. I had been told that my housewarming was to be on Saturday evening so there was a lot to get. Back in the garage Kurt showed me a sack-truck I could use to wheel the food and drinks to my place. By the time everything had been stored, the big fridge looked like was supposed to, rather than the empty box it had been so far.

That evening we had a wonderful time. I did the full Maxine bit and we danced, ate, danced again and then paired off for some horizontal jogging. I had made up the beds in the other two rooms and there were a couple of hours of quiet, punctuated by screams of ecstasy.

We then drifted back into the lounge to pig out and drink some more, this time all naked. I was far enough gone that it didn’t register when Brinton started humping Aggie on the couch. Then Erik spread Jenny over the back of an easy chair, and I found myself, draped over the kitchen table, with Kurt embedded in me.

I woke up on Sunday morning with Erik in my bed, snoring through his beard. The beard was the only part of my time with him that I remembered, seeing that I had never kissed a guy with a beard before. I had slid quite a way further down.

I got out of bed and padded down to the kitchen where I found Brinton under the table, snoring worse than Erik. In the lounge Kurt was slumped in an easy chair. I was taking in the mess when I heard a giggle behind me, turning to see Jenny and Aggie, hand in hand. Aggie took my hand and whispered, “Time for some girly pleasure, Maxie.”

I allowed myself to be pulled up to one of the spare rooms where we mixed and matched for a couple of hours. We each took turns in a three-some spooning. After that I just wanted to sit in a bath of hot water, so we ran a bubble bath in the main bathroom and took turns to sit in it, with pairs facing each other while the third soaped the backs. Sometime during the night, I had lost my wig, as had Aggie, and I came to my senses seeing us in the mirror, kissing. The female image was totally absent. I suggested that it may be time to tidy up and get some lunch on the go.

The other three were still asleep as Jenny and Aggie left the house, naked, to get dressed. I went into my room and got dressed as Susan, finding the correct wig for her. Back in the lounge I started tidying up as the other two came back. Together, we made a good team, and the bottles were out in crates by the garage, the old food was in garbage bags in the big bin, and we then left my place so that the guys could wake up when they wanted to.

The three of us went into Jenny’s home and she put the kettle on. “Cracking party, Dianna, I haven’t has as much fun in ages. That was the best one yet, here at Tether’s End.”

Aggie nodded, “I knew that getting Maxie here would brighten the place up. My arse is a bit sore, though.”

I looked at the two of them, “Does this happen often? I’m not sure if I could take it more than once or twice a year. When I came here, I was a virgin. Last night, and this morning, I’ve had five cocks in me, a couple more than once, and I’ve put mine into places it had never known before. I think I swallowed enough cum to put on weight. So, you call this place Tether’s End? I think that I’ve been sliding towards the end of my tether since I got here.”

Aggie giggled. “Last night was the first time we had all been together. Before that it had been threesomes or foursomes with the brothers swapping. Just a few times, I admit. I don’t think I could do that again unless I was as drunk as I got last night. You certainly know how to throw a party, Suannine. Whoever you are at the moment? How the hell do you manage four personalities? I sometimes get mixed up with just two.”

” Before I came here it was easy,” I laughed. “Susan was meek, mild and a good secretary. Dianna was feisty and Maxine was totally over the top. Adam was just a husk with very little personality, almost the quintessential accountant. Thanks for the tea and thanks also for your friendship.”

I went back to my place. Brinton and Kurt hadn’t moved but Erik had gone. I stripped the sheets off and put them in the big washing machine, adding the ones from the week before. I got the load going and then went and stripped the other two beds, putting the sheets into the hamper. I pulled out three sets of new sheets and made up all three beds, finding my Max wig under the spare bed.

Back downstairs, the kitchen and lounge were both empty and I transferred the two sets of sheets to the drier and started washing the other two sets. I had a quiet tea and went to bed early for a good night of deep sleep, only broken with strange dreams where all five of my companions featured in various stages of nakedness.

As the days went by, I would write. I did a quick set of notes for ‘Body and Sole’ and saved them in my ‘working’ file, along with several others that I had ideas for. I had ‘Body Corporate’ about a series of deaths in a high-rise apartment block. Then there was ‘Body Double,’ about identical twins; ‘Body of Water,’ set in a marina, and ‘Body for Sale,’ about a gang that provided bodies to order. One that I was a few chapters in was ‘Bodyline’, about a series of murders in a cricket club. This had stalled because the characters were so damn boring! Another that I was working through was ‘Body Board,’ supposedly a story set in Newquay among the surfing set. My problem with that one was that the characters had become clichéd. How can you write a racy novel about a bunch of kids who already believed in easy sex?

I was about ten chapters in but made the decision to shelve it for a while and concentrate on other things. While I now had my own, real-life, experiences to draw from, I had found that Maxie had been diluted by the merging of the other two characters. I was living, full-time, as Dianna and was in a relationship. Before this it had all been in my imagination. I knew that there would be a period between spurts of creativity, as it had happened before, so didn’t let it worry me.

One Monday I took the Toyota into Nottingham and walked around the city before getting a couple of new outfits for Dianna, more feminine than she had worn before. I now made the moves to make my new life more permanent. I phoned a lawyer friend, and he was happy to assist me in selling the house and divorcing Zena. I told him that I would email him some photos to support my claims of infidelity. I made no claims on her property and offered her half the selling price, as well as my old Jaguar. Thinking about that, I took the Toyota to a dealer and got myself another Jaguar saloon registered to Dianna.

In all of the time since the housewarming I had been acting distantly towards Brinton. He had tried to get back into my good books and we had a serious discussion where I accused him of not having a loving bone in his body, just the one bone that he liked to stick into anything on legs. We finally agreed to be friends and neighbours but nothing else.

My relationship with the other girls was better. We started to get together for snacks in each other’s houses. We took my Jaguar into Sheffield, Nottingham and even up to Liverpool for shows and shopping trips together. I helped them improve their looks with group trips to salons. In fact, all three of us were good enough to be hit on fairly regularly.

The orgy had its effect on both of them as well. Over countless cups of tea and ‘gin-an-its’ they told me about how they had arrived at Tether’s End, friends both wanting to be someone other than how they were born. The brothers had been helpful and welcoming when they had encountered them at a stage show in Sheffield.

Both were made owners the homes they were in, based on letters of intent to pay. They had nowhere else to go. They told me that Kurt had been in the same position, having been a school friend of Erik. They confirmed something that I had suspected. Kurt was a little retarded but a brilliant artist. He had been able to pay for his home from the sales of his art works. Jenny told me that he had a fantastic train layout in his home, having knocked through the wall between the two spare bedrooms. She said that the two of them would play with it for hours.

Jenny had saved some of her earnings from her paintings and Aggie had been putting aside money from her earnings writing advertising. I introduced them to one of my clients, a real estate broker, surprising him when I turned up as Dianna, rather than Adam. He arranged a mortgage on their homes, based on the real value. With the money they could both pay off the debt to the brothers. They let me work with the residue so that I could build their wealth. Jenny talked Kurt into adding his savings to the funds. The only one not one of my clients was Erik.

All of this changed the dynamics at ‘Tether’s End’. The brothers now had no control over the rest of us and, although we would still go out together, they were just the original developers. They would have been richer had they sold the four properties for the real value but had tried to create a small fiefdom of their own, based on neediness on both sides.

It took a few months until Jenny and Kurt were back in their previous relationship. I had built their wealth to a point where Jenny and Aggie could go for S.R.S. without bankrupting themselves and the three of us had a serious discussion about it. Jenny had run the idea past Kurt, and he was all for it, so she was the first to go under the knife with us helping her recover.

Aggie had met a nice guy on one of our outings but hadn’t told him of her little detail. She was next in line, telling him that she had to have an operation to cure a womanly problem. This time it was Kurt, Jenny and I that helped her recover. Seeing the two of them looking radiant and showing actual bosoms forced me to rethink my own position.

Over the months, my relationship with Brinton had become a bit more than friendly. I came to realise that his previous alpha male persona was really just a smoke screen to cover up the fact that Erik was the bully of the family and Brinton was trying to hide his feelings of inadequacy.

In all of this time I continued to write. The books, however, were different, less sex but more of a story. It was odd, but the change was taken positively by the readers, and I had finished ‘Bodyline’ and ‘Body Board’ in that year.

Erik had become more morose and unsociable and when he asked if anyone wanted to buy his place, I said that I would. I could pay him the market value with my proceeds of my old home. He went off to live with a group of fellow Neanderthals in a big, shared house. I believe that he has been a regular lately, on recreation TV shows, when they want short, hairy, gnomes to demonstrate the before part of evolution.

I still wrote as Maxine Fawcett, but she hardly ever made an appearance. I had become Dianna full-time, and no-one was surprised when I announced that I would be going for my own operation soon. Brinton took me out for dinner at a very flash restaurant and asked me to marry him when I was home again, and when the divorce had been finalised. The others helped me recover and I was totally in love with my new body. I had reached the end of my particular tether and had taken the third option. I had started it swinging and let go, to land in a different world.

It was one where I had a husband that now truly loved me as his woman. It was one where we now had his, and Erik’s, home to put on the market. Jenny moved in with Kurt and they sold her place. Aggie sold hers and went off to live with her new husband.

None of us referred to the development as ‘Tether’s End’ ever again. The wonderful thing was that all four of the new owners were families, with children, and the safe isolation allowed them to run around the garden, shouting and laughing. That was my new world, and my new wonder.

We did, however, clear the sculpture park of all the cocks, most were broken up but the one I had stroked all that time ago now graced our lounge. Jenny told me that it was based on Brinton after she had seen him naked. I sometimes got him to stand next to it while I pretended to decide which one I wanted that night.

Marianne Gregory © 2024

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Different Romp

joannebarbarella's picture

To your usual, but one with a dynamic of its own! Dionysus would be jealous, but things settled down after a while!