Lilith's Despair Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Sara and Margret

Margret was standing next to the window with Sara when they felt the explosion. Sara tackled Margret to the floor away from the windows. The shock wave broke the windows. Shattering all the glass into the apartment. Sara screamed as she collapsed onto the ground. They both fell silent as they hit the floor. Luckily, the shield blocked the radiation, but it could not block the pressure waves that followed the explosion.

It was the same around the whole city; everyone was knocked unconscious by the blast. Margret regained consciousness before Sara and shimmied out from under her. She looked down at Sara and screamed. Sara had a large chunk of glass penetrating her lower back, obviously cutting into her spine. Margret needed to find Lilith and Shar’li.

Lilith and Shar’li

Lilith and Shar’li woke up laying on the ground in the garden. They were sore from the pressure wave that hit them, but they could move. After they were able to shake the confusion from their minds, they teleported up the apartment.

Upon their arrival, they were greeted with Margret screaming for help and crying. They both ran into the living room. Both screamed at the site of Sara on the floor with a chunk of glass sticking out of her back. The amount of blood and the position of the glass indicated a major injury. Lilith knew that she would not be able to heal that kind of damage.

“Shar’li, can you change her to a succubus? With that heal her?” Lilith asked in desperation.

“I can share my blood with her, hopefully that will change her. I cannot be sure it will work, and I do not know if it will heal her spine.” She replied with tears running down her face.

Lilith held Margret as Shar’li went to work on Sara. Shar’li cut a lengthy line in her arm to get a good amount of blood flow. She then pulled the glass out of Sara’s back. Lilith used healing magic to help in the process as the bleeding soon stopped. They hoped her back would be fixed during her change. Lilith used magic to lift her up and keep her back stabilized and moved her to their bed. Margret’s Head dropped as they got Sara in bed. “I am so sorry. Sara jumped in front of me when she heard the explosion and pushed me to the ground. She was hurt because of me.”

Lilith grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss on top of her head. “No, Margret it is not your fault. Sara chose to save you. If it were you or Sara, I would be hurt the same amount. We might not be biologically related, but I love you like a daughter. I do not know if you realized how hard I fight for my family, but I consider you, my family. I would do exactly what I did for Sara to try to save her life, as I would for you. Now let us let Sara rest. I have no idea how long it will take to change her. Come I need to check on Elizabeth and her family.

Lilith and Margret teleported over to Elizabeth’s door. Lilith knocked on the door waiting for a response. When no one showed up Lilith teleported them both onto the other side of the door. Elizabeth was crying. Lilith ran over to where she was crying, that is when she saw David’s crushed body as one of the pillars in the apartment crushed him. She rushed over to Elizabeth and took her into her arms hugging her. “Shar’li is ok, but Sara was hurt badly. If the rest of the council does not approve, I will go over their heads and attack whoever did this. I will destroy all their government.”

“Elizabeth where was James during the attack?” This brought her focus off her husband. She started to panic, trying to remember where her son was.

“Oh Goddess, please don’t let me lose my son as well.” She thought a bit, struggling to remember where her son was. “He was at school today. We need to get over there quickly.” By that time Margret came around to the room her eyes spilling with tears. Lilith grabbed Elizabeth and Margret’s hand and teleported them to the entrance to the school.

Vincent was getting the students out of the building ushering the students to their parents. His face was covered in blood, but it looked like he had already stopped bleeding. Elizabeth ran over to him. “How is my son? Where is he?”

Vincent looked at Elizabeth, “your son is not hurt, he was in the casting chamber which is heavily protected. He is now trying to help find all the students he can.” His expression was that of admiration for James.

That is when Elizabeth’s legs gave out and she started sobbing again. Vincent looked confused. Lilith went up to him and very quietly told him that David was killed. Victor turned around to find another student that was uninjured. He sent the child to find James and bring him back. The kid ran off to fetch James for Elizabeth.

Vincent turned back to Lilith, “What are we going to do?”

“First, we need to move everyone to the underground city, we need to start getting everyone who needs medical care, gets checked out and treated. I on the other hand am going to the Pentagon. To many people I love were hurt, and I need to know who sent that nuke at us. I am sure it was not the USA government at least I hope considering they just lost thousands of troops in that attack. Either way I am going to find out who sent it and give out some retribution.” She looked at Vincent to dare him to tell her not to do that, but instead he said to let him know which country bombed them, so we could make a statement to the press.

“Margret, will you go back up to help Shar’li get Sara down into a place in the underground city. Also let Shar’li know that I am going to find out who did this and then I will be back.” Lilith told her while giving her a hug. Margret ran off toward the towers to get to our apartment.

Lilith gave Elizabeth a hug and kiss onto her cheek. “I will be back with the information we need to get Justice for David. Please do not go off on your own. James cannot lose you too.” Elizabeth just nodded that she understood.

Lilith was so incredibly angry, not only had Sara been hurt and she still may not have made it. She also felt terrible about Elizabeth’s loss. That was too much pain to get through without getting back at the people responsible. She headed towards the teleportation gate only to find it was offline. She sighed as she set up a shield to protect her from the radiation outside the shield. She would be flying to D.C.

It took Lilith five hours to fly to D.C. and locate the Pentagon. She pushed past the guards and walked into the entry foyer. As more guards showed up telling her not to move. She yelled out, "I want to know who dropped a nuke on my city! I am not in the mood for the runaround. You can fire all you want but your bullets will not hurt me.” She exclaimed to the guards that were surrounding her.

The front desk phone rang as the security officers put their weapons back in their holsters. The woman staffing the front desk told me that I would be escorted back to see General West and that he had the answers I was looking for. Lilith acknowledge the woman. She waited for her escort that ended up being a pretty Captain. She was thinking that if so, many things had not happened, she would try to seduce her to her bed.

Lilith was escorted back to General West’s office. When she entered, she saw a graying African American guy who looked like he was in the Marines. She sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

General West spoke up, “I wish you had not decided to come here because I am committing career suicide for talking to you. I am glad that you did not hurt anyone or break anything when you came in. Now I understand you are looking for information on who dropped that nuke. I am giving you this information because I want to get some payback for all the troops we lost.”

Lilith responded, “I understand that sentiment we lost some people as well. I will not mention my disappointment that the President decided to circle my city with those troops. I also figure that the people in charge here would be just as angry as I am due to your loss of troops. Now let us get the pleasantries out of the way and you just give me the information and I will make them pay and I will not respond the Presidents threats.”

“I thank you, for your understanding and not everyone thinks like the President, but we are not able to disregard his orders. Now the country that bombed you was China. They had a submarine off the west coast that we were not tracking. We know that once they fired, they dove deep and moved fast back towards China. I suppose this was in response to your attack on the base in Wuhan. No judgement on that attack, it is just what I think was the trigger.” Lilith thought that was likely why they attacked.

“I appreciate you talking to me General West, you will see my response on the news. Just know it will happen in the next two days.” With that she stood up and turned to the cutie Captain and smiled. “If you don’t mind, I am going to leave from here so no need to walk me out.” She opened a portal and walked through.”

“That power is really terrifying; I hope she doesn’t get angry at us and start destroying us.” General West told his Captain. “If I need to negotiate anything with her, I’m sending you.”

“Why me?” she asked the general.

“She likes you. You know that she is a lesbian and the way she was looking at you, she liked what she saw.” He told her.

The underground city

Lilith teleported into the underground city’s entrance. She found Vincent and Minerva together. “It was China. Give me a rundown on the numbers.” Lilith ordered.

Minerva responded to Lilith, “we have twenty dead and another one hundred and fifty that needed medical attention. Five of the dead were children. Sara is still unconscious.”

Rage was filling Lilith, so many killed and to many children were hurt and killed. Lilith kept herself calm on the outside because now was not the time to go raging. “I will be gathering a few people and we are going to attack the government building in Beijing. I am also going to make sure I kill Xi Jinping. I have the approval of the pentagon to conduct this attack. They lost some five thousand troops in this attack. They are not going to help though.”

Vincent looked at me and shook his head. “This should have never happened. I want to join this attack on Beijing. I need to get retribution for David. The kid gloves need to come off and we need to show the world that they cannot underestimate our resolve. I am also going to request that you take over for the council. We have proven to be ineffective when it comes to dealing with the governments. Lastly, I think we should talk to the UN after we take out Beijing.”

“We will talk about all that when we get back, but I welcome you to the fight. Ask around to see if we can get other volunteers. I need to see my family now.” Lilith said to Vincent and Minerva. They acknowledged her as she left for her apartment down her. It was designed by Shar’li, and I knew exactly where she made it.

Lilith walked over to our little cave. She had made it just like our cave from the back before Lilith was imprisoned. The first person she saw when I walked in was Margret. Lilith gave her a hug holding on to her pulling Margret to her chest. “I am glad you were not hurt. We had to many of our people hurt today. They both walked into the sleeping hut. There Shar’li was lying next to Sara who was showing signs of changing. Little blood red horns were poking through her head. That was a good sign.

“Shar’li, how is Sara doing?” Lilith asked in a soft voice.

Shar’li walked over to Lilith and pulled her into a hug. She whispered into her ear, “She is starting to change as you can see. Time will tell what will happen in the future. What did you find out about that bomb.”

Lilith whispered back, “It was China. I am planning an attack on their capital in two days. If you want, I would love you to come. If you think it will be ok.” Lilith gave her a kiss. “I need to check on Elizabeth and James, do you want to come with me?”

Shar’li nodded her head, “I need to see my daughter. Margret, can you keep an eye on Sara while we are out? She will sleep for the next few days.” She gave Margret a hug.

Shar’li showed Lilith the way to Elizabeth’s home. They knocked on the door. James was the one that answered. His face showed that he had been crying. Shar’li hugged him first followed by Lilith. They followed him to Elizabeth who looked heartbroken. Lilith sat next to her giving her a hug, “it was China.” It was all that Lilith needed to say to her.

“You are planning a large-scale attack, right?” Elizabeth asked.

“You know me, my daughter. Of course, I am going to attack them and will instill fear into all the governments.” Lilith responded. “Do you wish to join me? I can only imagine the pain you both are going through and I do not want to force anything onto you.”

“James and I need to talk about this before I will make my decision.” She replied as she held onto James. Lilith nodded.

“If you want to talk to us, we will be in our cave. Shar’li made it just like our home.” Lilith smiled at Shar’li.

“Shri’la, I will miss David too. He was a good man and I know that he was madly in love with you. Keep his memory in your heart and never forget how good he was for you. I love you so much and I hope that you and James will be able to find happiness in each other.” Shar’li told Elizabeth and hugged both her and James.

Lilith and Shar’li went back to their cave, as they entered the sleeping tent. They were confronted with a stern question, “Does someone want to tell me why I have a tail, wings, and horn?” Sara gave them both an angry look. Lilith and Shar’li were anything but upset. They both rushed and grabbed Sara in a big hug.

Lilith started examining Sara’s body looking for any other signs of a problem. “Does anything still hurt? How are you feeling? I am so happy that you can walk.” She continued to rattle on, not letting Sara say anything in return.

Sara grabbed Lilith’s face between her hands and brought Lilith up so she could talk to her. “Why am I a succubus? And why are we in this cave?”

“You almost died, Sara.” She was able to squeak out from Sara’s grip.

Sara let her go and looked at all three of them. Margret was the first to speak up. “You jumped in front of me when the nuclear explosion went off above our city. You were hit by a chunk of glass that went through your spinal cord. Lilith and Shar’li did whatever they could to save you. I also want to say thank you for saving me.” Margret looked down at her shoes, looking very timid, like she was afraid she was going to be punished.

Sara went into hug Margret, but Shar’li stepped in front of her. “Sara, you must learn how to control your strength you almost hurt Lilith when you grabbed her face. None of us wished to do this without permission, but the circumstances made it so we could only do this to save you.” Shri’la gave her a hug.

Sara turned to Lilith who was massaging her cheeks and flexing her jaw muscles. “Lilith I am so sorry I hurt you. Thank you both for saving my life. I am sorry for getting upset with you.

Lilith answered Sara with a deep enthusiastic kiss. “Sara, can you control your tail? Now is not the time for sex, and even though it feels wonderful rubbing me. I need you to take it out of the front of my pants.”

Sara looked embarrassed by what was happening. “I did not know I was doing that. Does it always do that?”

“Yes, young succubus has control problems, you are already doing better than our kids. We have plenty of experience so we can help you with control. If you do not want to talk to us, you can also talk to Elizabeth. Just wait a while before you talk to her, she is grieving.” Shar’li told her.

“What happened to Elizabeth?” Sara asked in a worried tone.

“We lost twenty people one of the ones lost was David. He was crushed by a pilar when it fell on him.” Lilith explained in a solemn tone. Tears started to form in her eyes as she thought about the pain Elizabeth was going through. She was going to make China pay for their actions.

“Oh, that is terrible.” Sara said in a sad tone. “We need to do something for all those who were lost.”

“We will once we get back from Beijing. But tonight, Shar’li and I are going to take care of you and help you get a hold on your powers.” Lilith told Sara rubbing on her arm. “You formed different than Shar’li, have you noticed that you don’t have the same blueish hue to your skin and your horns, and your tail are red not like any succubus I have ever see.”

Sara looked in the mirror and saw just how different she looked. She now had black hair with straight long red horns poking out of the top of her head. Her tail was long and read with a barbed tip. The wings on her back were black as well and she had a more voluptuous figure than she had before. Another thing she noticed was that her magic felt different.

She held out her hands and conjured blue fireballs in her hands. She did not need a focus any more to cast magic. Shar’li gasped at her display of magic, “Lilith she has magic like you. I can see it in the way the magical energy flowed through her when she casted her spell.”

“She has both of our powers; it must have happened when we combined our powers when we healed her.” Lilith replied curiously.

Sara looked a little concerned, “Is this going to be a problem?”

“I don’t think so, but you may be more powerful than any other succubus.” Shar’li replied. “Margret would you please excuse us we have some testing to do with Sara and I know you do not want to watch us. I have a separate sleeping area for you.” Shar’li hugged and kissed her on the head.

Margret left quickly with a smile. She thought to herself, ‘yes, I do not want to see them having sex. At least they thought about me when they designed this cave and gave me a place so that I can give them some privacy.’ She did not want to go to her sleeping area though. She wanted to talk to some of her classmates. She had finally come to accept her change and was not worried about what they would say to her.

After Margret left Lilith jumped into Sara’s arms and gave her a deep kiss. “Goddess, Sara, you are giving off pheromones that are driving me crazy. I had to fight with all my might to stop you from taking me when your tail was rubbing on me. I have never reacted to anyone like this before. Please take me and show me what your tail can do to me.”

Shar’li pulled Lilith off Sara, “Lilith are her pheromones that strong to you. I wonder if it's because your magic is connected causing you to be more susceptible to her succubus charms. You need to work on your resistance as well as her control.”

“How are you not effected by her smell?” Lilith asked.

“Because I am queen succubus Lilith pheromones do not work on me. I thought you were immune to the pheromones of succubus, Lilith?” Shar’li asked Lilith.

“I never have been before; this is something new for me. But I want both of you, it is like I want you both whenever I smell her right now, I am just so horny. I want you both right now I cannot stand it. I need you both to make love to me.” Lilith was crying because she could not contain herself.

Sara was breathing heavily in response to Lilith’s desire. Her tail was rubbing on Shar’li’s tail. This was breaking Shar’li’s will. Clothes started flying as they gave into their desires, and they fell onto the pillows on the floor. They went on for hours as Sara got the feel of her new body.

When they woke up the next morning, Lilith felt different. She was not feeling the enhanced desire for Sara anymore. Which was interesting, she also had knot in her belly. This was worrisome as she couldn’t figure out what was wrong with her. She decided she would wait and see if it went away.

Lilith gave Shar’li a kiss and then leaned over to give Sara a kiss. Again, the attraction to Sara was like it was before. Maybe she just needed to get it out of their system.

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wuhan base

After what happened there dropping a nuke on the domed city wasn't exactly a wise move. That is similar to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour in WWII.

Thx for another nice chapter^^