Re: Lulu

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Lulu website to download books, I read a story awhile back that was writing by Jenny Walker called No Half Measures and really enjoyed it and would like to get Volume 2 of the story. I was just wondering if anyone has used the service and if they have had problems with the site.

Cain129

Yeah, I've used it a few times

I've bought both downloads and dead tree editions, without any major problems (I couldn't figure out where my downloads were, but I found them). Yeah, I recommend Lulu-it's the place that has my favorite books!
I hope to get the complete collection of Gaby books eventually!

Wren

Lulu

I've used the site on several occasions to buy ebooks without any issues.
D.L.

Lulu

Lulu.com is where I have been offering my works as both downloads and hardcopies for several years now. I have never had any difficulties with them, either when I bought all of Jenny Walker's four books from their, (Highly recommended reading), or in publishing my own works. They have always been right on with delivering whatever they owed me and have responded to all my requests for copies of my works or changes to them.

Nancy Cole

Nancy_Cole__Red_Background_.png

~ ~ ~

"You may be what you resolve to be."

T.J. Jackson

Re: Lulu

Where I get my Gaby books.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I have bought all three of

I have bought all three of Tiffany Shar's books there, and had no problems. Even real downloaded them onto different computers.

No problems ...

... with Lulu and certainly none with Jenny Walker's work. You might like to try her other stories which I think are available via Lulu - Breaking Cover and Chasing Hope.

If you like Jenny Walker you would also like the transgender romances written by Carmenica Diaz which are available via her own web site. She writes mostly femdom non-TG stories but she's quite prolific in her TG fiction output too.

http://carmenicadiaz.com/blog/

Robi

No Half Measures

Just to let you know "No Half Measures" is also on
Storysite. It is complete there.

LuLu is a great place also.

Nicole

Nicole