apple ap to cure gays

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Well, apparently, for a brief while, there was an app that claimed to cure gays that was available on the Apple iphone. Sigh. As if we don't hate ourselves enough.....

App - Apple

If it's got anything to do with an "Apple", it may be the one in the garden of Eden that Eve ate.

It would give you the Pips!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

There was. IT apparently

There was. IT apparently served bible verses and article snippets to encourage those ebil gays to give up their wicked ways and actually screw the opposite sex. Apple store pulled it due to the outcry.
----

Some think that T folk are Gay.

I run into that sentiment very often, but then it gives me smug satisfaction when I tell them that I am not sexually active.

It would be interesting to see if a gay man would become heterosexual if injected like the mouse was? After all, who would not want to become compliant with the prevailing mores of the society in which they live?

In the end, it is not a moral problem at all is it?

Much peace

Khadijah

You know...

The Tholians thought that the show Galaxy Quest was a record of historical documents. That turned out okay, didn't it?

Although no gays were in Galaxy Quest, there was some sessy human/alien love. o.~ o.~

~Bailey

~Taylor Ryan
My muse suffers from insomnia, and it keeps me up at night.

Interesting links

That one about the younger brother in particular, Angharad. I am the eldest of three. The youngest is gay. Along with my other brother, I am straight. For a rather disputed value of 'straight', of course.

Not to trample on anyone's beliefs because I am Christian

myself, but the Bible is full of contradictions. The religious zealots today say that being gay or tansgendered is an abomination to God because it is in the Bible. But....

It is also in the Bible that a woman on her period must be locked away until she is "clean" again; or that we should not suffer a witch to live; or how about stoning a prostitute for committing her "sin"? Do these right wing religious zealots demand these "laws" of God be enforced? Definitely not.

Now listen, we need to strt getting on our elected representatives to stop bending to the wishes of the religious zealots who just want their own way. The separation of church and state of the first amendment of the US constitution is not just mere words, but our right to be safe and secure in our person, papers and effects against unreasonable search and seizure.

IT IS TIME TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND GET OUR COMMUNITY RECOGNIZED AS PEOPLE AND NOT FAGS, FREAKS, OR ABOMINATIONS. GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ARSE LADIES AND START DEMANDING YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. READ THE FOLLOWING:

"If Then The Courts are to regard the constitution, and the constitution is uperior to any ordinary act of the legislature, the constitution and not such ordinary act, shall govern the case to which they both apply." Quote from Marbury v. Madison, 1 Cranch 137 (1803) by Chief Justice John Marshall of the United States Supreme Court.

This passage is still valid today and is used almost religiously in Supreme Court decisions. Time to know the law ladies, because ignorance of the law is definitely no excuse and is not only dangerous but a weakness we cannot afford to have.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."