Taralynn's Desk

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hello, I'm Taralynn and if you didn't notice my link is now up in the TG Fiction section.   I'd post the link here but I can't seem to get the hyperreference tag to work right. Sorry ^^;;

I'm trying to get everyone's opinion on my new stories and the site itself. If you'd be willing to check out my site and give me your thoughts, that would be great! I'm trying to build a better site for all to enjoy so any feedback is appreciated. Especially on my new story, Crew Shift. It's only got two chapters so far but I plan for many more.

Love,
Taralynn

Crew shift!

Taralynn has part two of crew shift up and it's a fun romp! Very star-trek like but with her own spin.!
Hugs!
grover-

Is there anybody here on Big

Is there anybody here on Big Closet who does art and would be willing to do a picture for me? I need an image drawn for a Crew Shift chapter in the future but don't have anyone just yet to fill the job.

Um

erin's picture

I'm a cartoonist but sadly, I seldom have time to do any of my own art projects. There was a recent post on FM about this subject. Why don't you check there, you might have to look in the previous weeks archive to findit. Or ask again.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.