would like to borrow some characters

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I am making a story about a group of men who were forcably feminized, who are trying to recover from the experance in group therapy. If anyone has a character who they would be comfortable with me borrowing, I would love it.

Feminised Arnie?

Arnie being the victim of forced fem? That is a very scary thought! Then again, his acting experience does include this tale...

Given he used to be "The Terminator", and he's occasionally called "The Governator" in his new role, "The Feminator", anyone? :)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I might have an idea

I was about to crank out a short story about a man who was forced femme, by an organization (you know which ones I am talking about, because I can think of six or more that appear in stories on this site and FM alone.)

Michael/Michelle is trying to overcome the depression she feels everytime she thinks about how her life was ripped away from her. Her job, her friends, education etc, and how working in a coffee shop with a few silly coworkers is about the only time she forgets about her suffering and seems happy to just still be alive.

Michelle was released early from her imprisonment due to the place actually having a conscious and getting upset at her "sponsors" at having lied to them.

If you want to hear more about Michelle, to flesh out the character more, let me know.

Ally Kat

"If there are any Psychics in the room, Please raise My hand." - Emo Philips, Comedian

Dorothy,

You are welcome to use any of my characters.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine