Desprate, looking for a story!

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

The story I am looking for was one of the first I read, but after a lot of time I have still been unable too locate it.
The story starts of with a young man that had inhereted a automated farm in the future. After his arival on the farm he descovers a old abandoned alien out post burried on the farm. After the descovery through some accidentor mistake, the details of which I can't recall the alien computer revives him in the female body of a former occupant. What I do recall is that he had stumbled on to the bedroom of the body he ends up in. After this he goes on to learn a lot about the race that the out post belonged to. After contacting old friends and making use of the alien technology he/she creates a unified space fleet of earth to combat another alien race that he descovered the previous occupants of the out post were at war with and which earth is now in jeopardy of.
During this he makes contact with family of the alien body he is now a duplicate of and is officialy adopted.

Please if anyone reconizes this story let me know, I can't express how much I long to read it again.

Thank you.

I can't thank you enough,with all the searching I did I have no idea why I did not find it. I probably over looked it a thousand times.

Not a bad story actually

The plot and charactarization aren't bad. I could use some sentence structure and gramatical massaging though. It is worth a read.

Khadijah