Kidnapped, Failed Mission

Printer-friendly version
Kidnapped, failed mission
By
Gwen Brown

He was a quiet, yet very proficient financial investigator and his only problem is that he got too close to people who rationalized themselves to be serving humanity but were absolutely ruthless. They did research in Medicine, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics. One of their goals was to make Cyborgs.

I wakened with no idea of who I was. Cheery morning sunlight streamed in the open window, and a warm, fragrant breeze wafted across the room. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying across a huge bed on top of a soft, silky bedspread. Stretching, I felt an unfamiliar but pleasant sensation move on my thighs and ankles. When I looked down, I was astonished to find that I wore white stockings, held up by garters attached to an all in one that caressed my torso and generous breasts. I could see towering heels on my feet and pretty shiny buckles on them that appeared to hold them on my feet.

It was then that I realized that softly padded cuffs secured my wrists to a small chain that ran behind me. When I pulled I felt something in my crotch that was not painful but was securely attached to that chain. If I pulled a little harder, pleasant sensations surged out of there that were so strong they made my eyes cross, and my breath halt. I decided that enough of that.

By now, I was very curious about my situation and rolled to a sitting position, which was slightly awkward with my wrists cuffed. It was easy enough to wiggle across the huge bed until I could put my feet on the floor. Standing was easy enough, but it was clear that the height of the heels would limit me to a short, mincing step. No, I would not be breaking any speed records.

As I walked, my wrists had to stay slightly back or the sensations from my sex would drive me crazy. This caused my breasts to be emphasized, portraying them enticingly. With each step, they threatened to bob out of the cups.

When I looked out the windows, it was easy to see I was near the top of the tallest building in the city, and it was much, much taller than any of the others. I stood there for a little while, just admiring what I could see. The cars below looked like tiny dots and I was far too high to see people. Looking around, I could see a full mirror, so curiosity soon had me standing in front of it. What I saw was so astonishing! My reflection was both sexy and frightening at the same time. My impeccably made up face made me look like a princess with full lips and flawless skin. My eyes were so overstated that I couldn’t imagine how I could have ever done the makeup. They were art work. My pupils were vertical slits, and I could see little graduations circling the pupil. Now that I could see them, a mere thought magnified anything I looked at. When I turned to look back out the window, the magnification possible seemed so astonishing.

Turning back to the mirror, I could see a metal collar around my neck. I knew I couldn’t touch it, but it appeared to be locked on. There was a very pretty, jeweled ring on the left side of my nose and from there was a tiny chain that ran up to my left ear. My ears were decorated with pretty, dangling ornaments, and there was a very pretty stone hanging right in the center of my forehead and held there by little chains that appeared to encircle the top of my head.

My very blonde hair was coifed to the top and back of my head in braids that made me try to squeal with glee. That’s when I realized that I could not make a sound, and in fact could not open my mouth. Parting my lips, I could see a tiny blue light, but not my teeth. When I turned my head, I could see something blocking my ears, perhaps it was like a hearing aid or radio?

By now, I was quite shaken, so toddled over to the bed and sat down. What was going on? Who was I? Am I a Robot? Starting to softly cry, my eyes did not tear. Feeling very dismayed, I eased onto my side on the bed and slowly drifted into a light doze.

Something wakened me, so I sat up to look around. A woman walked into the bed room carrying a light blue gown. “Stand up dear, so I can get you dressed. I know this gown has no sleeves but, in your predicament, you don’t need them.”

I stood, and she guided me to a position in front of the mirror. She deftly removed the cover from the gown and guided it over my head. There seemed to be a fastening at the back, but the front was a deep v that nearly exposed my lingerie. The gown was a rather slim A line that was quite snug down past my shoulders and flared out at my hips, reaching almost to the floor. It would be impossible to walk without my heels on.

She walked into another room that I had not noticed before and came back with two bottles. She attached one to a little hose and then told me to open my lips. It felt like one side attached to a hose that went down my throat, because when she squeezed it in I could not feel anything going into my mouth. After she was finished with that bottle, she inserted the other one into a port on the other side of my mouth and I could feel that going into my mouth. She told me to swish it around and then swallow, and we did that several times until the bottle, I think about a Liter, was gone.

Then she marched me into a bathroom with lots of other apparatus in it. “I should have done this before I got you dressed”, she mumbled to herself. She raised the hem of my gown and clipped it to a ring in several places. Now I couldn’t see anything. Quickly I felt her fiddling around in my crotch and it felt like she released a gallon of urine. I hadn’t realized before that my bladder was dully aching. Then she also released something out of my intestines, and that was a great relief. The nerves must be deadened because I couldn’t feel any real pain aside from the relief of voiding.

She fiddled around a little more and then lowered the hem of my dress. Then, much to my surprise, something closed about me that was soft and warm. Suddenly sexual feelings began to assault me that were so strong they made me mindless. This went on for a while and when they stopped I just hung there panting as I gathered my wits. There were still stars fleeting about in my vision. I was so sated that all I wanted to do was sleep.

After a while I felt more alert, so the woman stood me up straight. What ever surrounded me withdrew and the woman examined me to see if my appearance needed any repair. Apparently not. I wanted to ask her who I was and several other things but being unable to speak prevented that.

We moved out into the bedroom and then out into what appeared to be a huge, lavish living room with a combination, bar and kitchen. She moved me over to a bar stool and sat me down. Then she attached something to my collar that felt like it was mildly shocking me. The woman told me that the shocks were programming me for the evening, and it was best not to fight the program. She left, leaving me completely unable to move.

After a while, a huge, handsome man appeared. The suit he wore just spoke of money and privilege. By now the program had finished, and he removed the cable. He did not speak to me but pointed a device at my collar and seemed pleased with the results. He placed his hand at my back and pushed me to stand. We walked out the door to that apartment and down a long hall. It was like being in a museum or palace. Everything was so lavish there. We walked out a door and got into a huge limousine. He helped me to sit and the seatbelt fastened itself around me automatically. As we passed out the gate to the grounds, suddenly my vision shut off. We drove for what seemed like a long time and then I could feel us slow. I tried to memorize sounds and feel turns, but any effort I made to do that was futile. While I remained conscious, he seemed able to shut off my senses in a way that made me feel helpless and compliant.

The car stopped, and the door opened. My eyes had turned on as we got close to our destination. It had been light and sunny when we left and now getting out of the Limo, I could see that it had gotten dark. He helped me out of the car and guided me into a mansion.

Inside he was greeted very formally by a man and his female companion, she smiled but did not speak. I began to suspect that she was like me. We were guided into a dining hall that was set up to accommodate a dozen or so people. He was guided to a seat across from the host and I was guided to kneel on a low stool beside and slightly behind him. As I settled in, I could feel padded clamps snap and lock across my ankles. It was clear that I would not eat and would not go anywhere else. There was boring conversation about business and scientific projects though I did not understand what any of it was about. Most of their talk used words that did not sound like English, or Arabic. Looking across to the other woman, she appeared to be just as bored as I. They ate and consumed what I guessed to be wine and other drinks. I could not smell anything. If I began to doze, what ever was in my sex would strongly stimulate me, I and I wakened, though I could not move or make a sound, other than my eyes opening very wide when it happened. I noticed something similar happening to the woman across from me. Were they using drugs to keep us subdued, and almost somnolent?

After they finished eating, we moved into a sort of lounge where he sat, but I was bent over a padded bench and locked in place at the ankles. I could see the other woman in the same position to my left. The hem of my gown was thrown up over my hips and what ever was covering my bottom unfastened. It was unclear if he was doing it or if that was done by an assistant.

Presently I felt something warm sprayed on the entrance to my vagina and then I think he entered me. The sexual feelings were quite strong, arousing me greatly. I entered into a mental state that seemed like continual orgasm that lasted so long that it wore me out and made me long for his touch. It was not long after that I was unable to respond any more that I could feel him ejaculate into me, nearly driving me to another sexual response. I was, however too weak to do that.
I could see the other woman and see seemed to feel the same way as I. Just before I lightly dozed, I could see her smile subtly and close her eyes. We were of the same mind. As I faded out, I thought about how odd my situation felt. The men never used their names and never spoke to us during that time.

I could feel him pull out, and the men walked off talking about things I could not understand. While they were gone, someone came and cleaned me and restored the covering to my sex. After a while, I felt recovered and the fastenings about my ankles were released. The servant assisted me to my feet, and I was allowed to sit on a tall stool with my ankles chained to it.

Later, he returned and bid goodnight to the other man he had talked to. He escorted me out the door and to the limo where I think we reversed our course back to where I had wakened. When I was back in the bedroom and the maid had removed my gown, she sat me on a stool opposite a chair and told to wait. I was not chained at that time.

After a while he came into the room and sat opposite me. “You remember very little and in fact don’t even know who you were. You got to close to penetrating my organization and we took you captive. You were a very accomplished male investigator and family man. I am sure that your wife and children will miss you greatly. If any part of your old mind remains, take comfort in the fact that your family’s needs are well taken care of. Your wife is free to take a new life and will not be molested in any way, in fact we will subtly protect her from any predatory individuals that foolishly enter her life. She will be assisted without her knowledge to pursue more education should she desire it. Likewise, for your three children. So, take comfort in what I have told you.

Your body is being kept and we are testing various of our applications on you for the rest of your life. In time, as our inventions improve, you may be given a fuller life. You will slowly forget what I have just told you as it suits our needs. Eventually, you may be given a name and more freedom, but we need to be absolutely confident that none of our experiments with you malfunction. It is doubtful that you will learn any more about us, unless it suits our needs.

After the man left, the maid returned and removed her lingerie, taking her into the bathroom where she was allowed to soak in the warm bubbling turbo tub for an extended period of time. She felt subdued and relaxed, spending her time contemplating what she had learned.

 Had she been able to cry, tears would have flooded her face. Later she would find that she still occupied her male body but there were very extensive modifications made as part of the experiments. Obviously, her male parts were gone and had been replaced with complete 3D printed female organs made from seeded stem cells from her own body. Very invasive surgical modifications to her pelvis were required to remodel and enlarge it to conform to female specifications. Menses had not yet started, but the scientists felt they would after about three months. --

When she next wakened, she was under the covers of what she would come to think of the bed in her room. The padded cuffs and the chains were absent. She felt quite relaxed and wakened slowly but when she finally felt more alert, she swept back the covers and stepped naked onto the floor. The lingerie and heels were gone, so she happily padded over to the window. Her telescopic eyes were still functional, so she zoomed in on the street a little display in the lower part of her vision told her that she was 1500 feet from the street. Astonished, she found that she could discern the faces of the people below. There were men in western dress and in Middle Eastern garb. The women varied between modest western dress to completely covered Niqabis.

She spent all day naked and moving about the apartment at will. When she needed to void, she found the apparatus that allowed her to do so. She found that she did have what seemed to be a vaginal opening, but something either metallic or rigid plastic closed her anus, and there was a little plug where her urine would come out. The bladder was pretty easy, so she got that emptied. Her Anus was a different matter and she almost gave up when the woman came in and helped her hook it up. What came out was still very watery, but the woman told her that they were hoping that as time passed, her stools would become firmer. “They did a lot of work down there so this will take some time.” The woman said.

In the kitchen the woman showed her how to feed herself, and mentioned that in time, she might get teeth and be allowed to eat solid food. She wondered if she would ever speak but the woman did not talk of that.

Later the woman returned to dress her. This time it was severe corsetry, with stockings and comfortable heels, yet still high. She wore a light blue, knee length skirt that was very tight, with no bra, and a very low-cut blouse. He came to get her in her apartment. Perhaps another outing?

M849

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well…..

….that was cheerful. Kind of depressed now, after reading that.