The Guilty Are Always Caught Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Katlain’s House:
Joe dropped Katlain off at her house after they had lunch and checked out a few of the properties that caught their interest as possible hiding or operating places for The Confederate Brotherhood. All the places they checked out didn’t show any signs of being used. They still had a few more places to check out.

“Thanks, Joe.” As Katlain starts getting out of his car.

“Kat, don’t go and investigate the other places without me.” Joe looks at his partner. He has heard how she had a habit of checking places out on her own.

Kat looks at Joe “I promise I won’t do anything without you.”

“I’m holding you to that.” Joe knew if Kat gave her word, she honored it.

Kat shuts the passenger side door and walks up the walkway towards her front door. She spots Molly’s convertible parked in the driveway. Her husband’s pickup truck was parked at her garage where they stored his rig. Declan was delivering a load in Wisconsin for Miller beer company.
Afterward, he was picking up a wood load to take to Ohio where they will turn the wood into plywood.

She had changed the locks on her door to electronic style. She enters the code and walks into the house. As soon as she walked into the house, she could hear the stereo playing music from the eighties. A smile forms on her face as she closes the door behind her. The teenager she and Declan took in, loved her collection of old music.

“Molly, I’m home.” Katlain puts her purse in her bedroom.

She puts her guns in the gun cabinet in her bedroom. She removes her shoes and slips her slippers on. She walks into the nursery to check on Katherine and notices she isn’t in there. She figures Molly must have her with her. She noticed the baby stroller was missing from the nursery.

Katlain walks over to the GPS tracker and searches for the stroller and notices it is heading back toward the house. She figures Molly must have taken Katherine for a walk. She walks into the kitchen and starts making dinner. She was in the mood for meatballs and spaghetti.

She starts making the meatballs by hand. It was made of Italian sausage, ground beef, and ground pork. She adds eggs, breadcrumbs, onions, and butter to it. Katlian makes the meatballs a little big and puts them in a baking pan to bake in the oven.

While the meatballs are baking. She starts on the sauce which she makes from scratch. Sometimes she cheats and uses already-made sauce, but tonight wants homemade sauce. She also prepared some garlic toast to go into the toaster oven when everything was ready.

Molly walks into the house and smells the aroma of herbs and garlic floating around in the air. She figures Katlain must be home, as she picks Katherine up out of the stroller. She looks at Katherine “Mommy, is home, sweetie.”

Molly walks into the kitchen holding Katherine in her arms. She spots Katlain cooking dinner.

“There is mommy, Kathy.” Molly smiles when she shows Katherine to her mommy.

“How was she, Molly?” Katlian looks over at Molly as she holds Katherine in her arms.

“She did extremely well. She loved her walk and loved swinging in her swing.” Molly loved babysitting Katherine.

She volunteered to babysit Katherine, so Julie and Faith could have a few days off. Katherine’s aunts recently became pregnant. She knew Katlain did a background check on the men the two ladies were seeing.

“How are you doing, Molly?” Katlain looks at Molly with a concerned look on her face.

“I’m doing okay. Living here with you and Declan has helped me a lot. Also, you two don’t judge me for what I had to do to survive.” Molly had to sell her body and do porn movies after she was forcefully changed from a male to a female.

She had been adopted by a couple through a private adaptation company. The couple would adopt kids and make pornographic movies of them. What they did to her, was unspeakable. She looked similar to the actress Molly Ringwald. So, her adoptive parents decided to turn her into the famous 80’s actress.

They pumped her full of estrogen and had plastic surgery done on her body. They removed her testicles and had her voice changed as well. Once they were done, they reshaped her body and made her act like a famous actress. She was pimped out to some creepy men who had her reenact some of the actress's famous scenes or scenes of their own.

She escaped from some men at a hotel who had been taking turns with her. She knew going to the police was out of the question. Because several of the cops in the police department had been clients of her adoptive parents and would come by and use her.

She managed to hitchhike from where she was or let the truckers, she rode with use her body when she ran into Declan at a truck stop. The trucker she had hitched a ride with had been rough with her when he was having sex with her. He had been choking her while going in and out of her body. His grip was so tight, that she was on the verge of blacking out.

She kneed him and jumped out of his truck, half-naked when she ran into Declan. She collapsed in his arms and when she came too. She was in his truck resting, with him up front doing paperwork.

They started talking and the next thing she knew, she was crying like a baby and being held by him. Afterward, he brought her to Georgia, where she met Katlain and has been living with them. Katlain has been treating her like a little sister.

“How can I hold what you had to do to survive? I used to be a car thief and stole from people. Not that some of them didn’t deserve it. I did it more for fun than for survival.” Katlain missed doing modeling work and working at the race track.

She also missed stealing cars as well. The thing was, she was good at it. However, when Katherine was left at her garage door. She decided to turn over a new leaf and go legit. It also didn’t help that Detective Harrison had a big influence on her decision as well.

“I know, but when people learn that you used to be a prostitute. They show nothing but disgust for you.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that here. How are your online classes going?” Katlain learned that Molly only had a six-grade education.

She and Declan signed Molly up for online courses to increase her education. She knew Molly was smart, but wanted Molly to see for herself, how smart she was.

“I passed my social and math test with eighty percent.” Molly was surprised at how well she did on them.

“See, I told you, you could do it. Do you need any help with anything else?” Katlian liked helping Molly.

“No ma’am.” Molly walks over and sits down on a stool.

Molly watches as Katlain cooks. She loved watching Katlian as she cooked. She once asked Katlain where she learned how to cook and was told that Katlain’s grandmother taught her how to cook.

“So, when will Declan be back?” Molly was curious.

“In two weeks. He’s going to grab a load going from Ohio down to Florida and pick up one that is coming here. He hates deadheading and doesn’t want to lose any money or fuel.”

“It will be nice to see him. I know Katherine misses her daddy.” Molly has already learned that Katherine is a daddy girl.

“She is a daddy girl.” Katlain knew her daughter was a daddy girl.

Once everything was ready, Katlain served up dinner, after letting Molly feed Katherine.

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Feel sorry for Molly

Samantha Heart's picture

She has LITTERLY been through HELL! I hope something pans out on the investigation & catch the punk who tried to Kill Max .

Love Samantha Renée Heart.