Love Story - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Next day was our weekly off.

After breakfast, we were getting ready to go shopping for weekly groceries.

Just as we got into the mall, she said, "Maybe you should have your ears pierced here at the shop, since we are here anyways"

I replied, "What's on your mind?"

"Like I said, I wouldn't mind if you wore earrings and had long hair. Come on, let's get it done already"

She grabbed me by my arm and led me to the piercing shop in the mall. The artist approached my wife, thinking she was the one who wanted the piercing.

"Oh no, we are not here for me, today. He needs ear piercings", she said pointing at me.

The artist asked, "I am assuming one in one ear?"

Thinking it over, my wife said, "Do it two per ear"

I was speechless. I had wanted ear piercings, but I never thought she would be okay with it, let alone two.

"What are you doing?", I asked her as the artist got busy gathering the supplies that would be needed. "I thought you would want max one in one ear only. I thought I would have to convince you for both ears, but here you are, asking for two per ear in both ears"

She shrugged, "It's a little bit out of my comfort zone, sure, but that's the point. I want to do this for you."

"Oh, so now you love me"

She smiled, "You cheeky bugger, you"

The artist told me to have a seat and marked my ears, then cleaned with alcoholic swabs.

"Don't worry, baby, you will have a shoulder to cry on", my wife teased me, as the artist picked up the piercing needle.

I just looked at her and didn't move a muscle as the needle pierced four different places of my ears. I was trans, but no body said I couldn't take the pain.

After that, we bought the groceries. On our way back, I kept touching my lobes.

"Oh, you like them, don't you?", my wife teased me.

"Heh. It is a new feeling. I can feel the earrings. Also, my lobes are sore"

"Okay, but stop touching them. You should put some coconut oil on the wounds so they don't feel so sore"

As we reached home, I touched my lobes again.

"Seriously, stop touching your lobes", she was frustrated. "If you touch them again, I swear I will have to handcuff you"

"Really? I am game", I said reaching for my lobes. She grabbed my arms and dragged them down. "Stop it"

We freshened up and sat down for some coffee. It was a long day, and we both needed the cafine boost.

"About those studs you got there, they are starters. You should switch them out after your lobes heal. What would you like to wear?"

"I was thinking, those black diamond square studs that guys wear"

"So goth, maybe you should wear eyeliner too. Yeah, the studs will work, but for the secondary holes, you would have to use hoops"

I raised an eyebrow, "Hoops? Alright. I mean now that I have four earrings, I would have some explaining to do. Especially, at the office."

"Wearing secondary earrings is an option. So you can take them out during office hours and wear them whenever you want"

"Alright"

"Now, about your hair. Would you like to grow it out?", she asked me.

"Yes"

"To what length?"

"I don't know, never thought about it and never tried to grow it before"

"Initially, you can try shoulder length. After that, it's up to you, if you can maintain them good then go for it", she suggested.

"Sure"

She gave me an amused look.

"What?", I asked.

"Now I will get to try different styles on you. A bun would look cute for you"

====================================
That night after dinner, she gave me a kiss, "You can sleep with me tonight".

As we got ready for bed, she came over and started touching me all over. She whispered, "You want to feel feminine? I will make you feel feminine. Lay down"

I laid down as she kissed my mouth, my chest and then my stomach. All the while, she kept rotating the earrings in my sore ears. Her fingers were cold. She had dipped her hands in ice water before coming to bed. The feeling was exquisite. Then she stopped and touched my cock with her cold cold hands.

It was like electricity shooting up from my groin through my stomach to my brain. My ears were throbbing and there was this awesome sensation travelling from her hands to my brain. I let out a moan.

"You want to be a woman, tonight is your night, darling", saying this she stopped touching my cock and looked up at me. I began to relax, as she cuddled me for some time. Soon, I had gone completely flaccid.

She got up and retrieved something from her drawer where she kept her toys. She came over and put something cold over my cock. Then quickly, I heard a snick and felt something heavy on my cock. I got up and looked down. She had put a cock cage on me and locked it. The key was around her neck.

Before I could react, she started rubbing the head of my cock through the bars of the cage. My body tried for an erection but failed again and again. She kept rubbing the head.

Almost as if she was rubbing my clitoris.

Then she stopped and just looked at me. "Please, please, please do it", I begged her out of torment.

She started rubbing my cock again. This time I laid down and she sat on my face, facing my cock. "Lick it darling", she ordered, as she placed her pussy over my mouth.

Her smell drove me mad with lust, all the while I kept trying and failing to get an erection. I let out a moan of pure hunger and started licking my wife's pussy.

Soon, we were both moaning. I was on edge, I could feel it. She felt it too, as my body began to buck and my muscles began to spasm. She rubbed my cock faster and faster through the cage, until finally I came.

I had come many times on so many nights before, but not like this. There was intense sensation radiating through my groin and my tummy. My cock was still twitching after I had dumped my load. My breath was caught in my throat as I leaned into the sensations of my body.

When I relaxed, she was seating on my chest facing me. "My turn", she said and sat on my face again, this time facing away from my cock, which was still in it's cage.

She grabbed my head and pushed her pussy over my mouth, "Lick it baby, lick it like it's the last thing you will lick". I began licking her soft soft pussy, constantly reminded of the weight on my cock.

She began to bob my head with her hands, faster and faster. I reached with my hands and massaged her swollen nipples. They hardened under my fingers. I caressed her body, her tummy, her soft ass cheeks, making her moan. It got heady, as she reached the edge of climax and finally, came all over my face.

She smiled at me like a cat and got down from my face, placing the key in my hands.

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos