POP!

Printer-friendly version

Use caution when inflating something or it might POP.

“Okay, I'm on the bed and naked and you aren't ravishing me. What's the surprise, Richard?”

“We can ravish later,” he said. He gave her a peck on the cheek. “First, you have to close your eyes.”

“Okay,” she said. His face was inches from hers and she did not want to stop looking at him. But she did what he said. She inhaled and his scent filled her nostrils with joy.

He shifted his weight and she almost rolled into him. “Keep still,” he said as he slipped off the bed.

“Sorry,” she said, turning onto her back once again. “I wasn't expecting you to get up.”

“Eyes closed,” he said from across the room.

“They're closed.”

He got back into bed and scooted closer to her. He touched her at the base of her breastbone and rubbed something on it.

“What is that?”

“Not yet.” He scooted closer again and said, “You might feel a little pin prick. Don't be frightened. And don't look.”

She felt something cold touch the spot he had rubbed. It was sharp. “Why do I feel something sharp?”

“Do you think I would hurt you?”

“No,” she said. “I trust you.”

He leaned in close and his scent once again tickled her nose, along with something like rubbing alcohol. She felt a slight pinprick, like the smallest needle ever had touched her chest, between her breasts. His lips met hers at the same time and they kissed. She could feel his hand on her torso, he pressed on a round object in the middle of her chest, near the end of her breastbone. The kiss was obviously a distraction so she did not mind at all.

He broke the kiss and said, “Okay, look down.”

In the center of her chest was a round metallic ring with a pale translucent plastic plug. The plug was attached with a small loop of plastic that reminded her of the plug seen on a beach ball where you can inflate it.

He pinched the top between his thumb and index finger and pulled upward. It was definitely an inflation value. He said, “You always seem happy to take the potions to make your completely and utterly fantastic, albeit smallish breasts much bigger when I ask you for a titty fuck. But I know you don't want to do it. So I got you a BioMagic Inflation Value so you can have breasts of any size, any time you want.”

She was a little stunned.

He saw her face and continued, “This is a deluxe female model. You'll love this. Let me show you.” He opened the valve and put it in his mouth.”

“Richard, I--” she said as he exhaled into the valve. The air flooded into her and pressed against the inner surface of her breasts. As they stretched and grew slightly, her entire chest felt like a two-foot long penis had rubbed its entire length against her vagina and clitoris. She gasped hard.

As Richard inhaled and exhaled again, the phantom penis pulled all the way out and pushed all the way in. After another couple breaths, her moans lasted as long as his exhales. “You like?” he said.

“Don't fucking stop,” she managed to say before he exhaled again and her brain became the consistency of tapioca pudding. She was in a happy place when the place became even happier. Between exhales, Richard gently squeezed her breasts. “Oh, FUCK!” she said. His fingers made circles on her rock hard nipples as he exhaled. Her moans rose in pitch and volume.

A few moments later, she felt something touching the underside of her jaw. She opened her eyes and saw that her breasts were the size of basketballs. “Richa-- Ah-- Ahhhh” she tried to speak. As more air pressed into her, words failed to escape her lips.

She was aware that she had orgasmed. She was not sure how long it took to happen nor how long it lasted when it did happen. Her eyes opened and her breasts were even bigger now. “Richard, st-st-st-staahhhp.”

“Just a little more,” he said, taking a deep breath. When he released it, she orgasmed again. And again. With every breath of air he pumped into her, she orgasmed.

Her moans died down as exhaustion set in. She saw his fingers dig into her flesh and squeeze.

POP!

Her eyes flew open. Her breasts were no long visible. Richard had a fearful look on his face. “Sorry.”

* * *

She sat up in bed. She grabbed her chest, her smallish boobs filling her hands. It had been a dream, she thought. “Oh, thank God,” she said aloud. She got up and got a drink of water before getting back into bed, alone.

She wondered who Richard was. She could not remember his face from the dream. That was the first time her dream lover had been named Richard. She pulled her covers up and gave her breasts a little squeeze. She had always thought pornos with tit fucks looked fun but she could never satisfy a dick with her breasts. Maybe that was why his name was Richard.

After playing with her breasts for a moment, her right hand slipped down to her vag and found it was almost dripping wet. She slipped a couple fingers in and brushed them against her clitoris. Her body relaxed and she played with herself for a few moments when she felt something weird in her chest as she fingered her clit.

She changed the angle of her fingers and pressed against her clit. As she did, she felt something inside her breasts. With each press, she could feel her breasts growing. The pleasure of Richard blowing her up returned and she started pressing her clit like an inflation button. Her breasts swelled in size and she thought they were plenty large now. But her finger would not stop pressing her clit.

Larger and larger her breasts grew. It felt amazing. She could not stop herself. She moaned and moaned as she pressed and pressed. She wanted to stop. They were already bigger than her head. Faster and faster she pressed and pressed. It felt amazing. Just one more and I'll stop.

Press.

Just one more and I'll stop.

Press.

Just one more and I'll stop.

Press.

Just one more and I'll stop.

Press.

Who'm I kidding? She thought.

Press. Press. Press. Press. Press. Press.

She could not see past the medicine balls on her chest. Her hand could not even grip them any more because her hand span was far shorter than the surface of her breasts.

Press. Press. Press. Press. Press. Press. Press. Press. Press. Pre--

POP!!

* * *

His hand gripped his fading erection. His was breathing rapidly. He looked down and only saw his slightly hairy male chest. It and the rest of his torso were splattered with cum. He had managed to jerk off, at least twice, as he had those dreams. Cum pooled at his belly button and he thought he felt some on his cheek.

He got up and took a shower immediately rather than waste a whole box of tissues on cleanup. As the warm steam of the shower woke him up further he realized he needed to do something about these dreams. There were safe ways to explore his feminine side now. BioMagic was a real company. They had a products that had male to female features. He had seen it on their website many times.

This was not the first time he had been female in his dreams. It was the first time she had dreamed of have bigger boobs. He was never sure why his dream self was relatively flat-chested. But that had always been the way. His two sisters were not flat-chested. It made no sense to him that he would dream of himself so less endowed.

* * *

He felt a bit of déjàvu as he sat on the bed with the BioMagic TG Deluxe Inflator in his hand. It had cost him more than one paycheck to buy. He hoped it would be everything he dreamed of, except the exploding tits. He read the instructions from front to back twice.

He cleaned the end of his sternum with a rubbing alcohol swab. The Inflator was just a round circle of metal with a tiny pin under it. It did not make logical sense that it could do anything. Yet that was how most BioMagic devices worked, it seemed. He felt a small pinprick as he pressed the circle into his chest and really pressed down on it with his thumb.

He pulled the plug upward and opened it. There was a thin stick, almost like a toothpick, in the kit. He picked it up and pushed it into the opening until he heard a click. Air hissed out of the valve. He cupped his balls with his other hand and gently squeezed. More air hissed out of the valve. The feeling of his balls shrinking in his hand was oddly pleasing. He just realized he had forgotten to try the other function of the valve. He could have inflated his dick before he flipped the direction switch with the tiny wooden rod. Some other time, perhaps.

When he could no longer feel his balls, he placed his palm on the end of his penis and pressed against it. Air hissed out of the valve as his dick was pushed into his pelvis. Faster than it took to reduce his balls to nothing, his dick disappeared into his crotch and all that was left was smooth skin down there. As their cock and balls had shrunk, the hair on their torso and limbs had thinned and eventually disappeared. They were rather androgynous now, they guessed. They could have gotten up and looked in the mirror. But they were more interested in pushing forward. They pushed a finger into the blank mound between their legs and rubbed it up and down. Small amounts of air hissed into the valve as any last traces of his manhood were rubbed away. Labia lips formed on their crotch. After several rubs, the lips parted and her fingers entered vagina. She found the feeling surreal. She had a finger inside her. She gasped as her finger brushed against her newly minted clitoris.

She pulled her finger out and thought, time enough for that later.

She picked up a small rubber hose that was no more than eight inches long. She inserted the small end into the valve. The wider end she held to her mouth. She took a deep breath and exhaled into the hose. The feeling was not as vivid as the dream sensation had been. But she definitely felt something flowing into her chest. It took over a dozen puffs before she could really see that she had breasts. She also felt something happening to her hips. The hair on her head was longer than when this process had started.

She gave her boobs a feel. They were currently the size they always were in her dreams.

She blew into the hose some more. Her breasts now visibly swelled with each breath. A part of her wondered how that worked since it should take more and more breath make them get bigger and bigger but she assumed it was magic. She reached a point where perhaps she had gone too far. They were not basketballs. But they were bigger than softballs.

She pulled the hose out of the valve and with the rod, she flipped the switch again. Air hissed out of the valve and when her boobs were about the size of her sisters' breasts, she flipped the switch again. Maybe there were slightly bigger than her sisters' breasts.

She closed the valve and pressed the plug down so it rested flat against her sternum. She got up and checked herself out in the mirror. Her hair was just a bit longer than shoulder length. Her boobs were not too big, certainly tit fuckable though. Her waist had narrowed and her hips were wider. She had a nice backside, too. The hair on her torso and limbs was gone. Her arms and legs were more slender than they had been half an hour ago. She could easily be mistaken for a third sister.

She picked up the BioMagic instructions. With her thumb on the valve, she applied pressure. She said, “Disappear. Disappear. Disappear.” Something shifted under her thumb. When she removed her thumb from her chest, there was no sign that the valve had ever been there. She picked up the lacy, red panties on the chair near the mirror and put them on. The feeling of the thin slip of cloth on her body felt right. She took the bra, in the size her sister had recommended, and put it on. This took a little longer than it should have since she was neither use to putting a bra on a woman nor use to being the woman. The clasps hooked and she spun the bra around before slipping her arms into the straps. As her sister had said, she would have to go to a fitting to learn the right way to set the length of the straps. But the lacy, red garment looked good against her skin.

She sat down and put on black nylon stockings before putting on the sleeveless, red dress she had picked out for her debut. It had a shallow V-shaped neckline and wide straps to hide the bra straps. The skirt was slightly asymmetrical: the lower side was on the right and ended just below the knee. The higher side ended mid-thigh. She stepped into red pumps. The heel was not as high as she thought it should be. But her sister insisted she should not turn an ankle the first time she went out.

Her face was unblemished. She applied some eyeliner, mascara, and a dark blue eyeshadow to match her eyes. She had practiced doing makeup before this night. Putting it on now was no big deal. She applied a lip gloss that she hoped said, “Kiss me.” She spritzed herself with a perfume she liked and put on a gold necklace. She needed to get her ears pierced, she thought. Satisfied that she was looking great, she grabbed her purse and went out into the world to find her Richard, whose scent would fill her nostrils with joy.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting idea

Quite a stimulating play. Good work for a newbie.

Ron

Not really a newbie. I'm a

Not really a newbie. I'm a deviantArt and have a Patreon. I just haven't done a lot of TG and thus never posted here. But thanks for encouragement.

Read more of my works on Patreon.

very cool idea

and welcome to Big Closet!

DogSig.png

Recursive Dreaming

Daphne Xu's picture

Recursive dreaming? Nested dreams? One awakens from a dream, and doesn't realize that he's returned to sleep and is dreaming again?

This was a nice story. The "BioMagic TG Deluxe Inflator".

-- Daphne Xu

The Address?

joannebarbarella's picture

Please give me BioMagic's address.

Sad to say

Joanne, since you and I have to ask for the address, it is sad to realize we are not worthy. Darn! Would love to try the device. Regardless this is a clever title and introduction. POP, indeed. Will make me smile today because on my last trip to the restroom my better half was watching the tv show with the doctors who fix previous, bad, plastic surgeries; like the woman with only 1 overinflated boob as the other had (dare I say this) popped.

>>> Kay