Runnin' Away With Me (Part. 3)

Printer-friendly version

Runnin' Away With Me (Part. 3)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Part 3 and we find out everything... already. I hope YOU like it.

***

The white and brown dog I was petting was going to be adopted, she would have a home. A home with three kids, a mother, father, and grandmother. Her name was Coco and she would live six blocks away, not too far from my mother's block. A million miles away from Phoenix.

I hugged the little dog goodbye, I should be here more often, I should be more involved with the community. I was conflicted. I loved walking around the neighborhood in a dress, in my heels, I looked so fashionable, hah. I looked and felt so good, but I needed someone, I needed Jenny and Mitch, I couldn't really do anything on my own. I was hoping things would be different in Phoenix.

Carson walked over to me, he gave me a bottle of water. "Six dogs have found homes and Jenny says so have all of the rabbits. She is a regular saleswoman, a regular heartbreaker, hah."

I looked up at him, I was on the floor, Jenny's white dress getting dirty, he was a little blurry, I had some tears in my eyes. I smiled up at him.

He bent down. He took off my sunglasses. "Can I see your eyes again?"

I felt a tear move down my cheek. He looked at me, a little puzzled, a little concerned. "It's okay, all the animals are going to great homes, we always check beforehand."

I nodded, but that wasn't the only reason I was sad. He kissed me, it was salty. He took a handful of my hair, I remembered him doing this last night. We were in the restaurant, we were watching people dancing, the music was loud, he was talking to me. I turned toward him and he took a huge handful of my red hair in his large right hand. He said something to me, he pulled me close and then we kissed. Our first kiss. He nuzzled my neck, he was rubbing my hair on his face, we started kissing again. We were making out on the edge of the little dance floor, waiters and hostesses were passing us by trying to give us drinks, I couldn't close my eyes, I had a man's tongue inside me, I was loving it too much.

We stood up together, we walked around the shelter, we talked to everyone. Everyone watched me in the white dress and heels, my long fingernails. I held Carson's hand. We went outside, he talked to some people he knew, he introduced me, and I smiled. We pet so many dogs and cats and hamsters. He checked them all, looked down throats, in eyes, checked their limbs, coats. He was so nice to all the animals, all the people coming by, I tried to help, I tried to hold.

I was once again on the ground, looking in a cage, smiling at a lizard. Carson kissed me on top of my head. "Sabrina, this is my favorite day ever." He helped me up, I was excited again, a man kissed me in front of other people. We kissed again, he held me tight, I felt his cock push against my stomach. I looked into his eyes. "Jenny told me I was going to love your hair. She seems to know a lot."

"She does, she thinks she's so smart."

"She sent me a picture from Meg's." He showed me his phone, the pictures from the night before. Me with my red hair, slowly becoming a new person with redder hair. Real red. "She wrote, today is your lucky day." He smiled, and he kissed me again. "I have been waiting to see you again, I am really going to miss you."

I put my arms around him, I messed up his hair, I pulled him in for a harder kiss. "Can we go someplace quiet?"

He took my hand and we went back into the shelter. First, we brought more water bottles and cookies to everyone, treats for the small amount of animals left. I smiled at Jenny and Mitch, I tried not to look at my mother and Pam. He led me into a small office. Windows wide open letting in the late March atmosphere, reminding me of my old bedroom. I slipped off my denim jacket, I wanted him to see my arms, my perfect hairless arms. I played with my hair and watched him, he was looking at me, he wanted me again and it was making me all types of excited. He was perfect, he was handsome, and he knew all about me. I wondered if I told him. Usually, I didn't say anything, I waited until the last possible moment. Now I didn't have to worry, I made him sit in the chair near the desk. I took out my compact and fixed my lipstick, dark pink, sexy, too sexy for a little office at a shelter. I smiled at him, I smacked my lips, getting the coverage of the rest of my lips. I was flirting, I was imagining I was a temptress, a girlfriend with huge lips. I gathered my hair, twisted it, and put it over my shoulder, out of the way. I moved to my knees between his legs. He was in jeans and a white t-shirt, a hooded sweatshirt over it. I zipped it down, I took it off of him, I wanted to see his arms. I loved a man's arms.

"Is it okay, that we are in here?" I smiled up at him, suddenly a little tense.

"It's fine, I use this office when I come here to work. I locked the door."

I smiled, "Why would you do that, what do you think is going to happen?" I giggled, he had a confused look on his handsome face.

He put his hands in my hair, then caressed my chin, "I was hoping I could hold you for a little while." He took my hand and I sat on his lap. "You know, you are so beautiful." He was looking at me and giving me small kisses on my cheek and lips. "You were angry at me for keeping the light on last night, heh, but I wanted to see you, your eyes, even your breasts. I'm sorry if there's a next time we can shut the lights." And then he kissed my boobs. He made his way back up to my lips and I played with my long fingernails on his chest.

I was looking at them, "Carson? Do you like my gray nails." I held them up, we looked together.

"Sabrina, I love them," He kissed my fingertips, kissed my hand, and started to kiss up my arm.

"Carson, when did I tell you, you know about me."

"What that you were trans?"

"Mmm."

"Um, Jenny told me, last summer. Is it okay that I know? Was it some kind of secret?"

I smiled at him, He was being so nice to me, sometimes I'm not used to it, some people don't like girls who are, well anything... "It's no secret."

I got off his lap and back between his legs. I haven't done this too often, I wish I had, it made me feel so sexy taking down a man's zipper, opening his fly, and playing with a hard cock hidden behind black briefs. My nails looked so sexy contrasting with his underwear. He shifted I pulled down his jeans, his briefs, his cock popped up aiming towards me.

"Did we do this last night? I'm sorry I have forgotten some things, I think I drank too much."

He laughed, "We didn't, we were too busy doing other things. I am amazed that your legs are full of so many erogenous zones."

"Ha, are they? That's good to know for next time."

His hands went into my hair as I got closer to his hard cock, "Will there be a next time?"

"There has to be," I said and then took him into my mouth. I sucked the head of his cock as I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his hard chest, his hair, his hard nipples. I took him deeper into my mouth as I pushed against his chest. I slid my fingers down, feeling my nails make their way to his manhood. I looked up at him, I took hold of his dick, "Thank you for being so hard," I smiled I was flirting, I was a 'woman' getting ready to take some more cock into my mouth. Right through my lips until he was pushing against my throat, my one hand gipping the rest of his cock, the other playing on his thigh. I started to moan, I was enjoying myself, this was a crazy day, it was so unexpected.

"Mmm, baby, this feels so good." His fingers were once again roaming through my hair, I would need to brush again when we were done, Jenny would know exactly what we had been doing. "Mmm..."

I moved up on my knees and got into a better position to take his cock deeper. Up and down I went, slight pressure from my tongue, a nice grip in my hand. I started to rub him, jerking him off, he was moving on the chair, slightly rolling on the wheels. I smiled up at him, licking his dick, he was watching me, his mouth was open, and he was breathing heavily. I was looking at his lips, his eyes, his hair, he was so attractive, he had such strong arms, hard chest, he looked a little like Mitch. Slight olive Italian tint to his skin, dark eyes, almost exactly like Mitch, they could have been brothers, cousins.

He gripped the arms of the chair, "Sabrina, I'm going to cum." I kneeled up, my mouth right in front of his cock. I pumped, I kissed, I licked. I was so ready.

"C'mon baby, I want to taste you, mmm."

"Ahh... Here it comes..." And he started to spurt right into my mouth, I held him close, his hands went into my hair again pushing me down onto his manhood, deeper, taking him again as his sperm made its way down my throat.

"Mmm," I moaned as I sucked and swirled my tongue on his cock, his still hard cock, the one that was inside me this morning and last night. I licked the length of it, I tasted his thighs, I kissed his knees. I looked up and smiled. "You taste so good."

"Come back up here."

I moved back onto his naked lap, his softening cock rubbing against the white of my dress. I put my head on his shoulders. I looked at him again. "Thank you." I laid back against him. "For being so wonderful." He rubbed me, I put my hand in his. We stayed in the back until someone called him, I never wanted to let him go.

*

We were holding hands the four of us, Mitch, Jenny, Me, and then Carson, we were a wall. We were standing in front of the restaurant, Rumba Cubana, Jenny's favorite. We were a mile away from the houses. I have been here so many times, only as a female, only ever in dresses. Jenny and I always got dressed up when we came here. We wanted to look like the women that came here at night to dance, they always wore fancy dresses, high heels, even stockings. They always had the greatest fragrance, Spanish women always smelled so feminine, we wanted to be just like them. I always stood out, my Irish skin and red hair, Jenny with her long dark brown hair, her smile, she fit in and blended in so perfectly. She would tell me to stop being so nervous, stop acting like a brat, and enjoy myself, so that's what I would do. I loved her, she was my role model, my counselor, and my best friend. I was going to miss her, now more than ever.

*

We ate, we had rum and cokes, margaritas, we got up to go into the back. We were going to dance. Me? Of course I danced badly, but not as bad as Mitch. Maybe not as bad as Carson either. It was early, it was quite empty, just a couple of beautiful Spanish women in their long dresses and tight tops. They moved so easily, so fluidly, so sexy, I was always jealous.

The four of us stood watching, Carson and I were sharing a margarita, I didn't want to overdo it like I did the night before. I wanted to remember this night, Jenny's recreation, Jenny's dream for us.

"Hi, ladies. Let's dance."

"Um, okay."

A tall woman with long black hair took me and Jenny's hands. I shrugged to Carson, he had a huge smile on his face. The music started up and the three of us started to dance. I tried to follow the woman, her hips were amazing, her boyfriend must love her. Every man here must love her, she was beautiful and graceful. I tried, but I just couldn't focus on her legs, her hands, her hips.

"No, like me."

She moved, we tried, I couldn't even attempt it. It reminded me of when I was young trying to walk like a girl, roll my hips, and position my arms naturally. It was so hard, and then I decided I wasn't even going to try, I didn't have to walk like Jenny, like other women I would walk like me, little Sabrina with the red hair. Things became more natural, I wasn't trying too hard, I was just getting on with it, with life, and that's what I did now. I let the music take hold of me, I felt my hips sway, my legs move in the correct positions, just like we practiced. Just like last summer.

'That's it." The woman smiled at me, she smiled at Jenny, she called the men over.

Mitch took my hand and kissed my cheek, he moved and did the same to Jenny. Carson then came over and we kissed and danced, well we tried. I think I was moving extremely well in my head, but barely making a reasonable effort in real life. it didn't matter, I had a man holding my hand, I had my two friends next to me. We danced for an hour as the music got louder, the dance floor grew crowded and the Spanish women got even more beautiful.

"Come on let's get some air." Jenny took my arm, we were heading for the side door. "Mitch get us some drinks we will meet you two back at the table."

Outside it was quieter, we could still hear the bass from the music, we could see the boys now at the table, through the window. I waved. Jenny took my hand and we moved around to the back, away from the parking lot, away from the boys view.

"I want today to be the best day of your life." She stood in front of me holding my hands. "Okay?"

I smiled, "Okay. I think it already is."

She was looking at me, her look went from happiness to total sadness, she started to cry, I grabbed her and we held each other. I started to cry with her.

"I can't believe you are leaving, and so far away."

"We can visit." I sobbed.

"Sabrina you keep on leaving me, you were at College for over four years, you are never with me. You are my best friend, I love you so much and I miss you, I always miss you, Mitch misses you. Eh! Now you are going away forever."

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't you want to be with friends?"

Sniff, "I do I will have Gracie some of the time."

She pulled away from me. "I looked it up, Gracie is twenty hours away by car in Nebraska. She has kids, a husband, she is a busy woman, she will not be going to Phoenix to visit you." She started crying again, we held each other. "At least you have your perfect day, just like when we got Sid. Now we can forget all about the last time, it's erased. You have the perfect hair, we played with the perfect pets, and you finally met the perfect man. And that was the best we have ever danced."

*

Last summer my mother and Pam went away, they went to Canada, Niagra Falls. It wasn't that far from Binghamton. I didn't want to go, I was home for break, I wanted to stay with Jenny and Mitch. It was a wonderful two weeks. The school was finally over for summer vacation and I was going to be alone in the house. I was femme the whole entire time.

Jenny wanted a pet, and she wanted to find me a boyfriend, that was the plan. The only two things we planned that summer. That night.

"Remember," She smiled, her white teeth, big and bright in her mouth. "A great Boyfriend is one part Time and two parts Proximity. You need someone close who wants to be with you. You have big boobs that should be easy."

"But I am mostly in school, not here. Plus how do I explain a boyfriend to my mother."

Ha," Mitch laughed, watching me with my long gray nails, beige skirt, tight white top, and nude pumps. We just left one of Jenny's friends who did my hair and makeup. I felt fantastic, I looked fantastic, I smelt like Avon. We took so many pictures. "I am sure your mother will not be surprised."

Jenny shook her head, she thought I was being silly, I looked like a woman, I almost always felt like a woman. "You don't have to explain yourself, Sabrina, believe me everyone will understand, now let's go talk to the animals."

She held my hand. Sometimes she made me nervous, she was too logical, she was too strong and I was way too easily swayed. She knew everything. She had this plan and it made me nervous, she was everything I wasn't.

We spent the next hour and a half at the shelter, Jenny wanted something small, a pet to fit in her hand. There was a visiting veterinarian, handsome, nice, paid a little too much attention to my hair and legs, and breasts. Made me a little uncomfortable, I needed a margarita, to calm down my nerves, but I loved him showering me with attention. He helped Jenny find a pet, a perfect French Lop, perfect for her small hands. We celebrated, went to the pet store, and bought a new cage, new water dish, bottle, food, and fluff. It was late it was getting ready to close.

We brought him home she named him Sid, Sid Vicious, he was the opposite of vicious but he had a little too much hair on the top of his head. He had a slight mohawk. We went out to celebrate again at our favorite restaurant, had Cuban food, had rum and coke, margaritas, and went dancing, badly. My skirt was so short when I spun you could see my white bikinis under my nude pantyhose. I was popular. I still looked so good, smelled even better. We took so many pictures. We met so many of Mitch's and Jenny's friends from the neighborhood, people I would have known if I stayed in North Bergen. We met so many men, they were buying us drinks. One walked us home.

It was about twenty blocks, we figured we would sober up. Jenny and I were walking twenty blocks in five-inch heels. We passed the Flooring place, the Mexican deli, the brewery. At one point the men gave us rides on their backs, it was nice, I was on top of a man, his head between my silky thighs. He put me down and we started making out, his tongue was in my mouth, on my neck, in my cleavage. It was before I had my breast forms. I had on a cotton bra, filled with filets, they felt wonderful, sexy B cups. He was playing with them, he was rubbing my ass. Jenny and Mitch waited for us. We went against a wall, I was going to give him a hand job. Why not, I could do it, I'm looking for a boyfriend, I had to advertise my special abilities. My long gray nails slipped into his pants, into his briefs. He was big and hard. I let him suck my neck, and my chest, leaving me with red marks on my skin for days. I rubbed his cock, as we kissed, he was so big. When he came he moaned so loud, that Jenny thought something happened. She ran to us, she was nervous, but we just laughed when she asked. We held hands the rest of the way. It was nice, I was enjoying myself. I felt like a girl.

The block was quiet, dark. "This is us." I pointed, I smiled, he kissed me. He put his arms around me and lifted me up. He was so strong, and his hands were all over my ass again, fondling the pantyhose and panties. Jenny and Mitch were doing the same, the block was still quiet, still dark. I was going to walk into the front door, wearing my short skirt and heels, I wasn't going to slip in the back, over the fence, hide from the neighbors.

He walked me to the door, "Can I come in?"

"No, we just met, silly." I kissed him again, I was flirty, I wasn't drunk anymore. Maybe I just met my new boyfriend. I had my hands around his neck, fixing his collar. He told me I smelled so good, I was so pretty, he wanted to see me again. He wanted to see me all summer.

He smiled, I was up against the wall, the top of the steps, inches from the front door. He put his large hands under my top, then under my bra, it was quick, he pulled his hand out. "What the fuck." He looked at me, what had happened, "Why are you so flat, where are your tits?" He cursed, he moved back. He was studying me.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say, I stared at him, I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry I'm flat, the front of my panties are flat too, I wanted to tell him, I wasn't thinking correctly.

Jenny ran up the steps, she put her hands on the man's back. "Okay goodnight, Sabrina will call you tomorrow."

I never did. I never will. I never got his number. I think he left hating me.

She and Mitch walked him to the middle of the next block, I watched them walk away. I stayed on the stoop in front of the house, I cried, I felt like a fool, I felt like a phony. I wanted Jenny and Mitch to come back, I was nervous, I was missing them. I was looking down the block. The man was now gone, the three of us went into the house, I cried some more. I told them this would happen, I told them I was sorry for getting them involved, I told them I couldn't do this anymore. Thank god no one was home, all was dark and quiet and I STILL got caught in a skirt and heels. They stayed, I loved them, we fell asleep on the couch, the chairs. I got up before they did, I changed, I took what I could, I went back to school. Took so many hours, I had to go to NYC, get a train, then a bus.

My mother and sister walked in the next morning. Jenny and Mitch were still sleeping, they were slightly hungover, they needed an aspirin. I would have a lot of explaining to do, but Jenny of course smoothed everything out. My mother was fine, her mother was fine. She called me while I was still on the train, I was crying, but she told me not to worry about it, everything was fine. Better than fine. We still have all summer. But not for me, I wouldn't go home again until now, until seven months later.

It was still one of the best days of my life.

***

Jenny and I were still holding each other, I looked up and Mitch was behind her. "Is everything okay?"

Jenny wiped her nose, turned, and hugged Mitch. It was quiet, she started speaking into Mitch's chest. "Sabrina, I told everyone you were a girl."

"What?"

She turned around, "After last summer, with that jerk from here." She pointed up towards the restaurant. "I told everyone, your mother, your sister, my mother, god even Trey's mother, and why do we not know her name!" She put her hands on her face, she was crying again. "I told everyone, and everyone understood, no one was surprised. Your sister said she knew already. You were keeping it a secret, but doing a fucking crappy job of it, they all knew."

I didn't know what to say, she was too good for me, I did not deserve a friend as good as her, as Mitch. Or even a man as good as Carson, I was still a phony, I was bad at everything. I was crying again.

"I sent everyone pictures, from Halloween, from Christmas, when we went to Grand Central, it wasn't a secret, it wasn't a big deal. No one cared you were a girl. What was always the big fuckin' deal? Why do you think my mother put an extra bed in my room, that was for you. My best friend, who happened to be the most beautiful girl on the block."

"Why, why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried, god, you were always saying goodbye, you were never paying attention. The best thing that happened was you got drunk last night, lost your inhibitions, and slept with Carson. He is perfect, he's nice, he has known about you, like everyone else since last summer. He has been begging me to get you two together. Give him your phone number. And what do you do? You never come back. And now you are leaving him, and Mitch and me! Your fuckin' best friend!"

She walked away, she was mad now, she went back into the restaurant, Mitch followed. I leaned against the wall, I wasn't even confused anymore. I felt the bass from the music, I felt myself shake, I felt myself cry. After a couple of minutes, Carson was holding me. We stood against the wall for so long. I didn't know what to do.

"Carson, is Jenny mad at me?"

"I don't know, but let's go back inside." So we did. Jenny and Mitch were back at the table. When I walked over the woman who showed us how to dance brought us a pitcher of Sangrias, with lots of fruit.

"Here you go, from me. A going-away present." She then kissed the top of my head. "We are going to miss you. Aren't you going to miss this place? This wonderful magical place?"

I just smiled, It was a question I couldn't answer. I held in my tears, I held onto Carson's hands. We poured sangria, it was still early, and we talked. I told Carson about the first time I met Mitch and Jenny, then I told him when he met me all dressed up in Jenny's flowered dress. Nobody was mad. We laughed.

"Cream soda." Ha.

*

We decided to walk home. We walked by the flooring place, the Mexican deli and the brewery, there were people outside of it that Mitch knew, and we stopped to say hello. Once again a mile in five-inch heels, we let the guys hold us on their shoulders. We gave them handjobs against a wall, near the hardware store. We played kiss, kill, marry. We took a picture in the middle of the street, the middle of North Bergen, a million miles away from Broadway. I was with my favorite three people, this was officially the best day of my life, I checked the record books. I told Jenny and she cried.

"Is it really?" She asked, slightly surprised.

"It is, it definitely is."

"Even though I got a little pissed?"

"Especially because of that."

She hugged me, we said goodnight, I wouldn't let her go. We had to get up early for the flight, everyone was going to come with me. Carson was going to sleep over. I was having a sleepover, in my room, I would have to borrow another nightie.

***

The End of Part 3 of 4

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awwww, so sweet,

Jill Jens's picture

All caught up and I can’t wait for the ending. It’s sure to be special.

Jill

A Mile In Heels

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thanks, Jill I hope it is. The story started out so fun and light at the beginning that I was surprised it became so emotional towards the finish. I know this chapter always makes me cry, I am a sucker for romance and best friends, ha, Thanks for reading...

Unbelievable

Valcyte's picture

This story is so fun. Sabrina is a lucky girl. The unbelievable part is the lack of support by the usual BCTS crew. Seriously? 704 reads and only 44 thumbs up? Great concept and great writing! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Much More Red is Always Better

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thanks, Valcyte, that's okay, I write mainly for myself. I am a very easy critic, I never give a thumbs down, I never get negative and I never sneak a peek at the ending, ha. Thanks for reading...

Am I Too Literal?

We've been reminded on more than one occasion here that "it was just my imagination/runnin' away with me." The implication would seem to be that we don't know what's real in story terms and what isn't (Carson?), so I've been reluctant to engage with it. As my header asks, am I being too literal here or are parts of this day going to disappear into nothingness in the next chapter as our protagonist leaves town?

Eric

Conclusion on Monday of course...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Like waking up in a shower, and it has all been a dream, as you try not to drown? Ha... never happen... Thanks, Eric for almost reading though...

Should Have Expressed That Better...

I have been reading it; I wouldn't comment otherwise. It's just that it's difficult for me to take the plot seriously when it seems that the rug may be pulled out from under me when it concludes.

Eric

Tears and a Smile

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Oooh, I'm sorry thanks Eric, for reading. I hope you like the ending, it is one of my favorite stories I have ever written. It makes me cry, then lifts my spirits, and I hope it does the same to those who read... Sometimes a tear, then a smile is all I need, ha. Thanks again...