A Winter's Tale

Printer-friendly version

Diego and Pablo were grateful to have finally made it to the hot springs. Too used to the warmer climate of their tropical home country, their bodies were ill-suited to the average temperatures of a place this far north. In fact, neither had felt properly warm all vacation long, not since they first got off the plane a week ago, only adding insult to injury after such a long flight. Not even cranking the heat in their shared hotel room seemed to fully eliminate the chill that had seemed to settle into their bones.

Nothing had worked, that is, until now, and not even the awkwardness of being in the nude could outweigh the pleasure the scalding hot water brought both of them. The spring was so warm in fact, that it had generated a thick mist that hovered above the pool’s surface, making it impossible for the friends to know if they were actually alone or not.

Wait, on second thought, they definitely weren’t alone. Somewhere in the mist ahead, they could hear a man and a woman grunting in unison: the unmistakable sounds of sex.

Diego and Pablo didn’t say anything to each other. They didn’t need to. They had been friends for so long that they could practically read each other’s minds at times, and this was certainly one of those moments. After all, the hot spring forbade all body coverings, and so there was a good chance they were about to see some titties. Sure, there was a strong probability a dick and set of balls were in the offering as well, but….titties! The two friends were so sex-starved, their respective break-ups with their long-term girlfriends being what prompted this trip in the first place, that they were willing to risk seeing some male genitals if it meant also seeing female ones.

It wasn’t long before they found them: a large, fat man, having sex with a small, thin woman probably 15 years his junior. They were in a position not often seen outside of the worlds of pornography – they were having sex standing up, the man holding his lover’s petite-yet-plump ass in his massive, wrinkled hands, as he thrust his absurdly thick penis into her. She was facing upwards towards the grey late-afternoon sky, her eyes closed, and her small but firm breasts jiggling slightly with each push into her. A few minutes passed, and the woman screamed in ecstasy, while her lover roared, his hairy balls clenching as he emptied them fully inside her.

Then she climbed down off of him, giggling, and back into the water. The man did something strange, then: he kissed her on her forehead, like a grandfather might his granddaughter. Unlike the sexual performance they had just partaken in, there was little passion in it.

In return, she got on her tip-toes, and kissed him on one of his full cheeks. Then she turned, legs still shaking, and walked past Diego and Pablo, not daring to make eye contact. For their part, they shamelessly turned to get one last look at her bare hindquarters. Then the mist swallowed her up, and she was gone.

“Did you enjoy the show, lads?” the man asked, in a heavy accent. “My name’s Olaf, by the way.”

Diego and Pablo turned and introduced themselves, but then an uncomfortable silence quickly followed. Willing to say anything to end the awkwardness, Diego finally blurted out: “So she was your….”

Olaf interjected, shaking his head. “Nah, she was just a girl I met here, only a couple of minutes ago.”

This was shocking to the two friends. That girl was hot. Like, really hot. On the other hand, Olaf, though tall, and sporting a cock and testicles that would make a horse jealous, would definitely be considered medically “obese”, if his humungous belly was any indication. How could he have scored with someone like that, especially considering how much younger than him she clearly was?

“Yea, nice girl,” he continued, “but not exactly, wife material, if you know what I mean.”

Actually, they really didn’t. Either of them would have gladly laid claim to her. After all, she was way better looking than any woman either of them had ever hooked up with, even compared to their aforementioned exes. Or up against the slut that Diego and Pablo had had that ill-advised threesome with, the discovery of which being what shifted said girlfriends into the “ex” category to begin with.

Fortunately, Olaf was keen to explain their differences in perspective.

Olaf sighed. “No, she was way too skinny. Too short, too. No, what I need is a big woman. I want a wife that stands 6 feet tall, with long, blonde hair. And her breasts need to be big, huge even, with faint, pink areolas as wide as dinner plates. A round, soft belly. Absurdly wide hips. A 50-inch ass. And thighs so thick that I would need two hands to fully circumvent them. A real baby-making factory, you know?” He paused for a moment. “You wouldn’t have happened to have seen anyone like that around, would you?”

Diego and Pablo shook their heads.

“Are you sure about that?” Olaf asked. He moved closer to them, and both friends were suddenly struck by the feeling that they were in danger. Their bodies told them to run, but they found themselves, inexplicably, unable to move. Their cocks shriveled in fear, while their gonads tried to rise back up into their bodies.

Olaf smiled, raised his arms, and placed one hand on the sides of each of their heads. Then he smashed them together.

….

As David watched his wife, Tiffany, cover her nipples with her hands, he couldn’t help but wonder if this was all a big mistake. He had convinced her to come to the hot springs, telling her they couldn’t come to this country on their honeymoon and then skip one of its biggest attractions, after all, but she was clearly embarrassed to be publicly in the nude.

Not that he wasn’t, evidently, as he was now fighting the urge to similarly shield his own modesty with one of his hands. He knew he had to resist, though, or else he’d confirm Tiffany’s shame, and with that would come even more anger, all directed at him, deserved or not. Well, he thought, at least all of this fog offered some privacy…

Suddenly, David noticed Tiffany was missing. He didn’t panic, as it was easy to assume she had just simply wandered deeper into the pool, probably to find some refuge in the mist. He began to wade forward, eager to find her, though he’d likely have to start the “apology shuffle” once he did. Sex later that night, unfortunately, could safely be ruled out at this point. And they were on such a roll too!

David thought he knew his wife well enough to say that she wasn’t a voyeur, but that didn’t change the fact when he finally stumbled upon her, she was staring, transfixed, at another couple, obviously middle-aged, having sex right there in the middle of the hot spring. Yes, he had heard this happened there on occasion, but he didn’t think they’d actually see it!

But to be fair to gawking Tiffany, though, this was an extraordinary pair: if he had to guess, combined, they probably weighed more than 500 pounds!

The woman, in front and slightly bent over, had breasts so large, and that hung so profusely, they were actually touching the surface of the water. And that wasn’t the only part of her that was, either. The lower part of her substantial stomach too, was partially submerged in the pool as well, creating small waves and ripples as it shook.

The man, behind, furiously slamming his body into her’s, one hand on either of her massive ass cheeks, was her gender-bent mirror image: he too was tall, fair-skinned, muscular, and had a gargantuan belly of his own. With each forward push of his hips, his swollen, furry testicles burst out from under the water, and tapped against the underside of his penis.

David found himself, like his wife, similarly hypnotized by the soft, jiggling forms of the lovers, a spell that was only broken when they finally reached climax simultaneously. They screamed so loudly that David cringed, fearing that the noise would summon more witnesses. For some reason, unknown even to him, David felt that this was something that he and Tiffany were privileged to see, and therefore was not eager to share it with anyone else

The woman turned to face her lover, and they began to kiss as passionately as a new, young couple might, their tongues wrestling one another as if in competition. David wondered if he and Tiffany would still have that fire when they were their age. He desperately hoped so.
“You were right. That cleared my headache right up!” said the fat woman, her accent marking her squarely as local. Cum was dripping out of her vagina, in large globs, down her thick legs and into the boiling soup.

“Always does,” replied the man, smugly. He slapped her left ass cheek with his right hand. Half a minute passed before it finally stopped moving.

Then the older couple walked past the newlyweds, hand in hand. As he passed David, the large man gave him a wink, as if they were in on some joke together. Then they halted before the gloom, kissed one final time, and entered the enveloping wall of steam. It swallowed them instantly, and they were out of view. David somehow knew they wouldn’t see them again, even on their way out of the hot spring. Actually, he doubted anyone would see them ever again.

He looked back to his wife, eager to discuss what they had both just seen. Tiffany, however, much to his surprise, had uncovered her breasts. Her nipples were hard, despite the warmth of the pool.

She arched an eyebrow. “Give you any ideas?” she asked.

He had a few.

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos