Dare Poker - Part 1: Moving In

Printer-friendly version

Miles lugged his suitcase through the streets as he headed towards his new residence. He didn’t pack much, but having to walk a mile carrying his luggage was excruciating. If only he had his car, except it was unable to start and is in need of maintenance. The bus had to do for now, where the closest stop was off-campus and very inconvenient.

As he finally arrived to his destination, he was in awe at the size of the house he would be living in for the next year. The two-story building in front of him was huge, taking up almost a quarter of the block. Its magnificent white color made it stand out from the rest of the neighborhood, which was dull to say the least. This place was practically a mansion in a sea of nothingness. He sighed, thinking about how he ended up here.

Miles was in his third year of college. His university allowed students to live in the dorms for the first two years, so he never had to worry about his living situation. But the school kicks everyone out after their second year in favor of the new students, which made him on his own for the rest of his schooling. During the summer, he had applied to multiple fraternities, but he was rejected without reason, although it was probably due to his lack of popularity and extracurriculars. He also looked into getting in an apartment near campus, but the rent was crazy high.

When he thought all was lost, he ran into a student-made advertisement on the school’s website. The ad talked about the availability of a bedroom in an on-campus house, with the cost being the same rate as living in the dorms. Miles immediately replied to the ad, and the person who created it (someone named Felicia) responded in just a few minutes. She said that he would be the perfect addition to their home, and that he could move in at the beginning of the school year.

What wasn’t mentioned in the ad was that all of current residents of the house are college girls, 4 in fact. Apparently, Felicia’s parents own the place, and most of them have been living there since their first year of college. Felicia said that they haven’t had a male roommate before, and are looking forward for Miles to be their first. “I haven’t even made out with a girl, and now I’m going to be living with a bunch of them? This is going to be crazy!” he thought.

Coming back to reality, Miles knocked on the door of the house. In no time, a girl answered and it happened to be Felicia. She was soon hugging him and saying that it was nice to finally meet him. Within the first few minutes, Miles learned that his new roommates were super affectionate as he was also introduced to Madison, Elizabeth, and Trisha, who all greeted him with hugs. They seemed to be very friendly people, and Miles felt that he would enjoy his time here.

The girls gave him a tour of the place. On the first floor, there is a big kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a bathroom, and a couple of office/storage spaces. The second floor is where all of the bedrooms are, and each person has their own individual one. There are also two bathrooms, both with showers, bathtubs, and toilets, which sit in the hallway and are shared by everyone.

Once the tour was over, Felicia said that Miles could get his room set up, and that they could all hang out in a little bit. In his room, there was pretty much just a bed, desk, dresser, and closet, similar to the basic dorm room. Again, Miles didn’t have much on him, but it would be nice to get settled in. He put sheets on his bed, stowed away his clothes, and hung up a poster of his favorite movie. After he had everything finished, he went back downstairs to join the girls. They were all watching TV, and there was some random home renovation show on. Miles sat down on one of the couches and watched with them. During the show, he got to know his new housemates a little more.

Felicia is currently a junior, studying human biology; her parents are rich, which explains their ability to own this house. Madison, aka Maddy, is also a junior who is going towards a business major, and she is a pitcher on the school’s softball team. Elizabeth, aka Liz, is the third junior of the group; she is going to school for engineering and has an internship for a plane-manufacturing company. Trisha, aka Trish, is the only senior of the group, and will be graduating with a gender studies degree; she also runs a social activism group that is associated with the school. Miles didn’t really have much to say for himself, except that he is a junior and is majoring in sociology.

A few hours went by and it was soon almost midnight. Everyone was tired, so they all said goodnight and went to their respective rooms. Miles felt happy about how the day went. He thought that he would be more nervous or shy, but he actually felt comfortable being there. He wondered what the rest of the year would be like…


It was Friday, and classes were starting this upcoming Monday. Miles was hanging around the house when the girls started talked about some game that would be happening that night. When he questioned them about this game night, Liz said that this was something that they did every Friday night. She said that they play poker, but with a little twist of “Truth or Dare”; they called it “Dare Poker”. Since he was an official member of the household, he was invited to play, and he accepted.

The girls decided to have Miles sit out the first round, so that he could get an idea of what the game is like. It was practically just poker in the beginning, with everyone making bets and swapping out cards. When cards were revealed, Maddy beat out everyone with a straight and was deemed the winner of the round. Now, here is where things get interesting. Since Maddy won the round, she got to dare someone else of her choosing. She decided to dare Trish to drink a glass of month-old milk that was still in the fridge. Trish chugged it down like a champ, and she looked like she was about to vomit (but luckily, she never did).

Miles joined in the second round with the same number of chips as everyone else. The girls mentioned something about a surprise for the loser, but he brushed that comment off. Throughout the game, he thought that he was doing pretty well. He was only given one dare, which was to kiss Felicia. He actually enjoyed that, but both he and Felicia blushed afterwards, and it took a little bit before they got comfortable with each other again.

After an hour or so of the game, with no losers yet, Miles ended up with a really great hand: a straight flush. Since he knew that he could only be beaten by a royal flush, he decided to risk it and went all in. Most of the girls folded, but Liz decided to call and also went all in. Miles began to freak out a little, but he was still confident that he had the better hand. It was like slow motion as they laid down their cards for everyone to see. He surveyed Liz’s cards, and was thrown back at the results: a royal flush of hearts. He had officially lost.

The game continued on with everyone else as Miles wondered what his “surprise” was, since he was the loser. He assumed that it might be buying everyone dinner, or something to that effect. He didn’t have to think on that too long, though. It was no shock that Liz won, especially with her stockpile of chips after Miles’ loss. That was when he was told what he had to do.

The basics of the “punishment” is that the loser must take part in a week-long dare, chosen by the last person standing. One week’s dare would normally end after the following week’s Dare Poker game had finished. However, if the same person loses a second week in a row, that person will have a new dare, plus the original one. There is no limit to how many dares can be happening at once, but Trish said that the most anyone has gotten is two. All the non-losers would discuss ideas with each other, but it was ultimately up to the winner to choose the dare.

The girls huddled together to figure out what Miles’ fate would be. To be honest, he was a little nervous. He barely knew these girls, and even though they seemed nice, they could be very different when it comes to this game. After whispering to each other for about a minute, the girls separated and Liz stood up straight.

“After much consideration from the council, I have decided on your dare for the next week. You shall wear women’s panties of my choice until your punishment is over. Instructions will be relayed as soon as possible.”

Miles just stood there, mouth agape. What the hell had he gotten himself into?

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What could go wrong?

Rigged deck of cards perhaps??

The house is on campus but

The house is on campus but the nearest bus stop is off-campus and a mile away ?
Do US campuses not have bus routes through them ?

Not very often

The cities where the campuses are located won’t put a bus route through the campus: unpredictable foot traffic throwing off the schedules, an inadequate number of passengers to justify the expense, and higher demand outside the enclosed area by the locals.

Usually on the perimeter or within a few blocks is more common.