[NW 03] Hard For Confidence

Printer-friendly version

Lizbeth stared at it. Laying on her bed. She had been sitting naked in front of it for an hour. Yes, she was shy. Unsure of herself. A lack of confidence, her chronic disease. But this?

With each minute the large dildo seemed to grow. Not that it actually did. Twelve inches - she measured it - laid in silicon glory before her. Already put in a strap-on. Ready to be worn.

It was her best friend Colette's idea.

"Just strap it on. Put a skirt on top. No one will know, but you. It is a power trip. You won't be the same. To walk around with such a monster between your legs. It will boost your confidence. I guarantee it."

Where had Colette gotten this monster of a dick? And the strap-on. Has she worn it before?

Well, Lizbeth was here. So was this oversized schlong. She might as well try it. Buckling the straps around her waist and hips was straightforward enough. With all belts tight, the base of the dildo was pressed against her. Making the silicon dick jut out obscenely.

"She wants me to go out like this? There is no way I can hide this."

The fake cock stretched out nearly at a right angle. There wasn't much sway either. It was so rigid she needed quite some strength to bend it downward. Lizbeth doubted she could cram this enormity into pants.

"Maybe if I layer skirts?"

It would have to be tight skirts. Maybe one of the many pencil skirts she had bought for work? Lizbeth struggled into one. No, the bulge was obvious. The silicon pressed against the fabric. One layer wasn't enough.

Maybe two layers? This was less of a struggle. And pulling the second skirt up added more fabric to restrain this fake member. Not good enough. A third. She needed a third. Grabbing one more pencil skirt did the trick. Nearly. There was still an outline. Faint. Someone had to be creative to imagine a phallic shape beneath it.

"It works!" She could hide the dildo. All twelve inches of it. But did she dare to go out?

She was already half-dressed. Maybe if she completed her outfit, she'll find the mental strength to actually step head out. But getting dressed was not as easy as she remembered. Not when one has a giant dildo dangling beneath. Moving around made it shift between legs. Making it bump from tight to tight. Her resulting ensemble was a lot like her work outfits. A tight sweater that flowed into her pencil skirt.

Sitting down to slip into her shoes made the dildo rest on her legs. Somehow it felt heavier. Had a weight and heft that just couldn't be right. Lizbeth chalked it up to her imagination. The implication made it heavier. To wear something this naughty and lewd beneath. If someone found out-

Now she was fully dressed. Ready to head out. At least physically. But was she mentally prepared?

"Just once," Lizbeth whispered to herself. "You just have to do this once. Now or never."

Taking a deep breath, Lizbeth grabbed her purse. Clammed it tight beneath her left arm. As if it was a liferaft. Her hands were shaky as she reached for the door. Opening it slowly. Then she stood ramrod straight before the threshold of her door.

Slowly, she lifted her left leg. Which, in turn, shifted the dildo and made it bump at her right leg. Startled, she put her foot down. Right on the threshold. No, her shoe reached slightly past it. It gave her the tiny bump in confidence she needed. She took a step. Then another.

"Good morning, Lizbeth."

The scare of her life was thanks to Miss Evensteen. An older lady living upstairs. The homey neighbor was coming down the stairs.

"Late morning?"

"No, I-" Lizbeth hesitated. In no way she could tell the truth. "Just going for a walk. I have a day off."

"Good for you."

To Lizbeth's horror, Miss Evensteen waited on her. Letting her go down the narrow stairway first that connected all apartments. Even the stairway's landings were small. That meant Lizbeth couldn't slip into her apartment again and hide. No, she had to fish for her keys and lock her apartment.

In silence, both neighbors walked down. With each step, Lizbeth was reminded of her dirty secret. Internally, she hunted for an excuse to turn around. Maybe she should claim that she had something forgotten in her apartment?

But she already reached the ground floor. Might as well step out. And so far, Miss Evensteen hadn't said anything. Her secret was safe. At least for now. It couldn't last, right?

"Have a nice walk."

"T-thanks."

Alright. Maybe just a quick walk around the block. Circle around and slip back in. No one would suspect anything. Lizbeth steeled herself and started walking.

Soon, paranoid thoughts filled her mind. Surely everyone was knowing her lewd secret. That she wore a twelve-inch dildo beneath her skirts. They've got to know. There was no way she could succeed. Had that man figured it out or had he just checked her out? Did the gaze of that passerby linger on her too long?

Each step she made bounced the dildo beneath her skirts and quickened her breathing. Made her eyes dart around more erratically. Nearly, she broke out in a jog. Her pace was that quick. That surely would draw gazes. Who runs in a pencil skirt? Only someone worth attention. That's who.

Lizbeth stopped. That nearly took all her willpower. Through conscious effort, she slowed down her breathing. Forced herself to calm down. She took a new look. Slowly panning around. No one was paying her attention. Not more than usual at least.

A giggle bubbled up and Lizbeth had to stifle it. She was getting away with it. A freakin' twelve-inch dildo - a huge monster of a cock - was strapped to her hips and no one knew. The realization flooded her mind and body. Or was it a new wave of adrenaline?

Lizbeth started to walk again. Strutted really. Her friend Colette had been right. It is a power trip. Lizbeth was in charge. A powerful secret for her to wield. Not just figuratively. Literally too. She still could feel it. With every step. No one knew, but her.

A last turn and Lizbeth was nearly at her apartment building again. Which would mean an end to this experiment. It had been worth it, she decided. Part of her didn't even want to stop anymore.

But then her gaze fell on the entrance. It was Miss Evensteen again. The old lady had never left as she was busy talking with another neighbor. It looked like she was in no hurry at all.

Lizbeth's mind was split. Should she wait until Miss Evensteen was done and then go back home? Or should she just push past? She had her walk after all. Maybe a little small, but that would still be believable.

Her mind bounced around both options and she turned around to mull it over. Lizbeth still hadn't come to a consensus when she arrived at the next street. Or she could keep going, Lizbeth suddenly realized. She had survived one block with a massive strap-on between her legs and no one noticed. Would two make a difference? Three? A dozen?

A deep breath and Lizbeth crossed the street. Further and further, her legs carried her. With each step, her posture gradually changed. Pushing back her shoulders. Her chest out. For once daring to look other people in the eyes instead of down to the street. Her heartbeat quickened. Not in panic. Excitement filled her. Sheer adrenaline. A rush entirely unknown to her flooded her body. A thrill she hadn't known existed now coursed through her veins.

Lizbeth only noticed she was walking downstairs when she was halfway down to the subway station. Right. This was her way to work. Subconsciously, she had followed the route most familiar to her. An idea blossomed in her mind. She might as well finish the route. A nice little trip downtown and back. It couldn't hurt.

The wait for the train was mercifully short. She even got a spot to sit down. That was a rarity. Then again, it was later than usual. After the morning rush, but before the lunch hour. Just as Lizbeth's butt met the seat, she realized the shift in posture might change the silhouette of the dick. Making it stand out more. But a quick glance down revealed that she was safe. Smoothing out the wrinkles of her pencil skirt revealed more, but it was quick enough that no one noticed.

Normally she would read on her way to work. It allowed her to avoid looking at other passengers. More importantly, it reduced the chance that some random person would strike up a conversation. Not today. Her book reader was at home. Left plugged in at the charger. But Lizbeth didn't mind. Not today. Not with a monster of a silicon dick between her legs.

Her gaze wandered. Studying each of her fellow passengers. Did that geezer over there notice her secret? Nope. What would the mother with her pre-school child say if they knew? Lizbeth would never know as her secret was safe.

The train arrived at the next stop. A few people left. Only two entered the train. One was a twenty-something woman. Fit. Expose for all in tight workout clothing. Probably taking the shortcut home from a run around the block. Her skin was still glistening with sweat. Normally, Lizbeth would be annoyed. Not today. She was drinking in the sight. The youthful look of her enhanced with the flush of a post-run high. The shapely form was sculpted by who knows how many hours of fitness training.

Lizbeth suddenly stopped. A bemused smirk briefly showed on her face before giving way to a confused frown. Just now, her thoughts had been unusual. Appreciative of another woman. Bordering on sexual. That wasn't her. Maybe wearing a strap-on messed more with her head than she anticipated. Confidence was one thing. Lizbeth wanted that. Whatever that has been she did not. It was too confusing. She was straight. Never looked at a woman like that.

No. It was the strap-on. Just crossing her wires somehow. A quirk of her mind. Nothing to worry about.

Just in time, Lizbeth reaffirmed herself. Only now noticing that this was her stop. Getting up and making a quick dash before the doors of the train could close again.

Here she was. Nearly at her work. Just up some stairs and walking down a block. Lizbeth decided to do it. Go the full round. Just close up to her work and then back home. If nothing else, just to distract herself from the strange thoughts running through her mind.

For once, the sidewalk was not a total hassle of avoiding other people. Not many were around. Skyscrapers stabbed into the sky all around her. Filled to the brim with offices. In one of those buildings, her workplace was hiding.

As Lizbeth set her pace, she started to notice the activities around her. The local restaurants and fast food joints opened up and prepared for the lunchtime rush. Even prepping the outdoor areas. One of the waitresses was wearing a slightly sheer blouse. How daring. Lizbeth would never do the same. Even less so at work. Still, it was slightly disappointing. If the blouse of the waitress had been a little more transparent, then Lizbeth could have made out-

Again, Lizbeth frowned. Nearly stumbling. "Get a grip," she mumbled to herself, before hurrying on. Her quickened pace reminded Lizbeth of the dildo between her legs. Bumping into each as it swung under her skirt like a pendulum. No, that wouldn't do. She had to calm herself. Slow down.

"Lizbeth!"

The shout drew her attention. It was her floor manager Anna. She came to her from the small smoking area in front of the skyscraper that housed the company she worked for. Still having a half-burned cigarette between her slim fingers.

"Did Barney reach you? It is so good to see you. I am surprised you got here so fast."

"What?" Lizbeth was confused. This must be some kind of misunderstanding. "I am just here for a walk."

"Doesn't matter," Anna waved her off. Then grabbed Lizbeth's arm and dragged her towards the entrance. "It is a godsend that you are here. You were involved in the Lil Lyn project, right?"

"The rapper?" Lizbeth asked, confused. "Yes, I worked with Brandy on the advertisement strategy."

"Brandy is sick," Anna said after flicking her cigarette towards the ashtray. Even managing a point landing. "Ruptured appendix. Or an infection? Something like that. She'll be in surgery by afternoon. The problem is that Lil Lyn is here and Brandy was supposed to hold a presentation. Assure our client. That kind of deal."

By now, Anna has successfully herded Lizbeth inside and to the elevator bank. Only letting go of her catch to press the button. "As her boss, that now falls onto my lap. I only know the outline of the project. The broad strokes. I need you to fill me in. Fast."

"Right." Lizbeth nearly let out a sigh. That shouldn't be hard. Just a few minutes and then she'll be out again. "I can do that."

The elevator doors opened with a pleasant 'ding' and they both squeezed in. Making them stand uncomfortably close together. Lizbeth could smell the flowery perfume of Anna. Was close enough to see the roots of a natural brunette under the dark brown of a dye job. She even got a good view of the painted red lips. They looked so kissable.

Lizbeth looked away. A blush came to her face. She shouldn't lust after other women. Especially not her own boss. This was not her.

To distract herself, Lizbeth rambled down the most important details. "The client is Lil Lyn. She started a clothing line called 'Lil Lyn's Secrets'. Most of it is lingerie. The original advertisement contract did go to Fuller & Murray. But Lil Lyn wasn't satisfied with the achieved sales numbers and decided to shop around for a new advertising agency. We won the contract and now have about two more months before the new line hits the shelves. Brandy and I-"

Lizbeth nearly shrieked as one of the passengers of the elevator left while squeezing past her. Pushing her in turn into Anna. For a moment, Lizbeth could swear her strap-on bumped into her boss. Panic welled up but was eliminated as Anna only let out an annoyed sigh. Not a shocked look or questioning look down. Lizbeth's secret was still safe. But for how much longer?

She started rambling again. Divulging more details about the project. Details flowed over her lips like a waterfall. A ding broke her concentration. The elevator doors opened. Finally, it was their stop. Lizbeth escaped the little cabin as if it was on fire. Taking a few hasty steps out before stopping and breathing in and out heavily.

"Lizbeth, are you alright?" She could feel her boss's hand on her shoulder. "I didn't know you had a problem with tight spaces."

"I usually don't," Lizbeth managed to say. But she didn't dare to explain. The risk of another push in a confined space. Possibly resulting in revealing her naughty passenger between her legs. But there was more. She never had been so close to Anna. Had drunk in her perfume. Studied her every detail up close. Marveled at the elegant flow of her eyebrows or noticed how prominent her cheeks were. And those lips. Those deep red lips.

"Catch your breath. But don't take too long. We are in meeting room fourteen twenty-eight and Lil Lyn will arrive within a half-hour."

Lizbeth felt a short pang of regret as the warm hand of Anna left her shoulder. That was strange. No, not just the small gesture. Everything was strange. Ever since she donned this cursed strap-on. Lizbeth was so ready to end this experiment. It was successful. There had been this plateau of confidence. She had felt it. But this was way out of control. Not part of the plan. But she was stuck. And with each step further Lizbeth felt like falling down deeper into a rabbit hole she didn't know existed.

"Just catch her up," Lizbeth whispered to herself. "A few more details. Then a hasty retreat. You can do it."

A few deep breaths in and out calmed her down further. As did brushing out imagined wrinkles in her outfit. Only to stop as she reminded herself that doing so with her skirt might reveal her secret. At last, there was nothing to do in her hunt for reasons to procrastinate.

She found Anna indeed in the named meeting room. Busy arranging bits and pieces. Small bottles of juices and lemonades. A can of coffee. Glasses and porcelain that completed it.

"Give me a hand?" Anna asked. But they both knew it was a polite way to frame an order. "Francine is still in mother time. Little Isabelle is cute, but she is robbing me of my right hand."

Right. Anna's personal assistant. Secretary. Gatekeeper to Lizbeth boss. Sometimes Lizbeth wondered how Francine didn't have three heads. Her voice could have the bite of a hellhound. How she managed to land a man was beyond Lizbeth. Still, while Francine was busy pushing out a new devil spawn the workers in the department breathed out a sigh in relief. And they had still a few weeks of peace left.

Normally, someone would temporarily take over Francine's job. But Anna hasn't named anyone yet. Which left Lizbeth in an awkward situation to help set up the meeting room. All too aware that every time she moved was another opportunity for her to be exposed. Her secret revealed. This could lose her job, Lizbeth realized.

"Okay. Nearly done," Anna proclaimed. "Once Lil Lyn and her entourage arrive, I need you to stand here. Behind me and to the side."

"What?" Lizbeth's eyes grew wide. Surely her boss wouldn't expect Lizbeth to stick around. Not with a monster of a fake dick between her legs. Then again, her boss didn't know about that. Yet. If this goes on, it was only a matter of time.

"I need you to service our guests. Or answer questions about details that I might not know. After all, you worked on this project."

Lizbeth gave a wooden nod. How much longer would this nightmare last? Now she had to go in front of a client too. The stakes - and with it the potential disaster - grew in spades.

"They're here."

Anna turned to greet her guests and Lizbeth did the same. Only to feel her face evacuate every drop of her blood from it. Her boss was here. Not just Anna. Her boss's boss. The owner of the company. A quick glance down assured her that her secret was still safe. But if this was going on she might as well faint on the spot.

Lizbeth remained in the background. Getting a good look at this rapper gracing them with her presence. Lizbeth didn't like dreads on white people. It always felt wrong for her. Then again, Lil Lyn wasn't completely white. She had some darkness to her skin. Was it simply a tan or her normal skin color. And contrary to others, Lil Lyn's dreads weren't bleached blond. She was a brunette. Save for strands dyed in blue, red, and green. Overall, it didn't look as bad as Lizbeth had first thought.

Then again those little tattoos everywhere definitely gave the rapper a rebellious look. A few on her face. More on her neck. Two barely concealed by the neckline of her skater dress. Lizbeth wondered how .much further those tattoos trailed down. Did they decorate her ample breasts? Even further? Down to her-

Blood rushed back into her face. Not those thoughts again. Lizbeth reminded herself that she had to get her mind out of the gutter. One she didn't even know she had. But those lewd thoughts might just be the death of her. At least, figuratively.

With everyone taking a seat, the presentation started. The very one Lizbeth helped to create. With each minute progressing Lizbeth grew more impressed with her boss. Despite only a quick introduction to the material, her boss was nailing the presentation. Leaving Lizbeth plenty of time for her mind to wander. Her eyes darted around the room. She couldn't look at the company's owner. That was too much stress. Lil Lyn? Nope. That could lead to naughty thoughts again. Definitely, she couldn't stare at Anna's bum. A fact she only became aware of after a few seconds passed.

"I don't get that influencer angle." Lill Lyn suddenly speaking up broke Lizbeth's absent-minded streak. "We tried that before. Not to too much effect. How is your approach different?"

Shit! This and a whole string of other curses run through Lizbeth's mind. This was one aspect she had only briefly explained to Anna. And by the way her boss froze, it is clear she doesn't remember. Any moment now, she will turn around and hand the question to Lizbeth. She wasn't ready for that. Not in the least. But it was inevitable. So, Lizbeth might as well take a leap of faith.

"Perhaps this is a question I should answer."

The relief on Anna's face was evident as she turned to look at Lizbeth. "Right. This is Lizbeth. She spearheaded the effort with the media influencers."

Spearheaded? Lizbeth nearly laughed out loud. But she caught that impulse in her throat. Anna's statement left the area of a white lie by quite a margin. Still, Lizbeth worked on it.

"Your previous advertisement agency reached out to Influencers too. And there lies the problem. The audience perceived that you, Lil Lyn, reached out to them. That you need the Influencers."

Lizbeth took a pause to wet her lips and get a beat on her audience. So far, she hadn't lost them. "We framed it in reverse. Spin a little tale so to speak. The narrative that the Influencers tell is that they heard of your new collection. That it was them who reached out trying to get a promotion from you. We want the Influencers' audience to get the impression that your new collection is desirable. Something special. Seeing their idols go out of their way to get their hands on it. Not us giving them money to promote it."

Silence settled over the room. Most eyes glanced to Lil Lyn who sat quietly at the head of the table. Having made up her mind, the rapper nodded and then broke out in a wide smile.

"See? That's why those flaccid losers of Fuller & Murray tanked it. Gotta reverse it. Spin the yarn, Sis. Yeah. Like it. Tell me more."

The nervous butterflies in Lizbeth's stomach finally settled. She had done it. Reaffirmed their client. She even got a small nod of approval from her CEO. Not to dawdle, Lizbeth obliged and filled her client in on the details.

Now and then, Anna helped out. But it was Lizbeth's show now. Her presentation. The spotlight on her. Her time to shine. And for the first time in a long time, Lizbeth didn't mind the attention. She even welcomed it.

An hour later the client and CEO had left. The whole delegation, save for Anna. Lizbeth was still coming down from her adrenalin rush when Anna came over.

"Thanks, Lizbeth. You really saved my bacon there. Without you, the presentation might have tanked. I didn't know you were such a good orator."

"I am not. Normally. Just found my groove today it seems."

"Well, I won't keep you any longer. It is your day off after all. Thanks again."

"You're welcome," Lizbeth said before turning to leave. Only to slightly stumble as something bumped into her leg. The strap-on. She had nearly forgotten. But now it dawned on her. She had given a presentation before an important client with a monster of a fake cock strapped between her legs.

The brief flare-up of panic was squashed by another emotion. The overwhelming feeling of confidence. She had ruled this presentation. With a freakin' dick wielded to her crotch. How badass was that? No one was the wiser. She had done it.

Head held high, Lizbeth left the office. Slowly she slandered down the street. A small smirk on her lips. One that didn't leave her on her train ride home. Or the walk to her apartment.

Once home, the tension released itself in form of a mad giggle. She had done it. Wore the strap-on way further than her friend Collette intended. And she came through it unscathed and the better for it.

In the privacy of her home, Lizbeth stripped down. And, at last, she removed the strap-on. To her surprise, with slight hesitation. Maybe, she vowed. Maybe she will do it again.


It was the next workday that got Lizbeth in a rush. She was already late and not even out of the door yet. Standing before her apartment door and straining to think. She knew she has forgotten something. Twice now she had gone through her purse, but this wasn't it.

She really should be going. Showing up late after giving such a good performance would taint the good impression. For a moment, Lizbeth's heart beat faster. Remembering her adventure. The naughty secret beneath. Shaking her head, she pushed those thoughts away. It was done. The experiment behind her. She was richer for it, but it had to end. Determined, she stepped out of her apartment.

But after only a few steps, Lizbeth turned around. Heading back into her apartment and straight to her bedroom.

"This is nuts, Lizbeth," she told herself as she shrugged off her skirt. With trembling hands, she reached for the strap-on. "Totally nuts."

But as she pulled the garment up and buckled it tight a sigh of relief escaped her lips. This was what she had missed. Lizbeth knew now without a doubt. As crazy as it was. Now, more relaxed, she made herself presentable again. More at ease, Lizbeth left her home. Walking confidently to the subway. Even there, she sat with her head held high. Not a shred of her nervousness of last time remained.

In good spirits, Lizbeth arrived at work. Even whistling a bit. Greeting security guards and co-workers in a friendly manner that was quite unlike her previous self. With a smile, she sat down in her cubicle.

"Lizbeth." A co-worker peeked over the partition of her cubicle. "Boss wants to see you. Said she wanted to see you as soon as you come in."

"Right. Thanks." The flare-up of nervousness in Lizbeth's stomach was brief. No, there was nothing to fear. She had done well. Anna probably called on her just to say thanks again.

Walking past the empty assistant's desk, Lizbeth knocked on the half-opened door. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Good to see you, Lizbeth," Anna said as she stood up. Giving a warm smile and pointing to a chair before her desk. "Take a seat please."

Maybe it was a little more, after all. Still, Lizbeth's spirit remained high and steady. Taking the offered sear and even smoothing out her skirt. Risking exposing her not-so-little secret. The little thrill made her heart flutter in ecstasy.

"After the other day, I looked into you." Anna paused, but if she expected to successfully bait Lizbeth, she was up for disappointment. As Lizbeth remained quiet and confident, Anna continued. "Your work is good. Exceptional on occasion. I am not quite sure why you flew under my radar for so long. I see a lot of potential."

"Thank you," Lizbeth replied gracefully. Her head held high, shoulders pushed back and yet relaxed.

"As you know, my assistant Francine is away on maternity leave for a few more months. Temporarily, of course, but this will allow me to get to know you better. Maybe even to find a position in the company more fitting for you. What do you say."

"Of course, I accept," Lizbeth said without hesitation. Her old self wouldn't have. Nothing to put herself on the spot. The old Lizbeth was just fine with blending into the background. But those times are over, Lizbeth knew. With her new confidence, she was ready to take on the world. As long as she had her strap-on, she could do it. It was a silly notion, but that was how she felt.

"Glad to hear it," Anna said standing up. Offering Lizbeth her hand to shake. As Lizbeth did, Anna looked distracted for a moment. "Is that a new perfume? Pine and- Can't put my finger on the rest. But it suits you quite well."

"Thanks," Lizbeth replied confidently. Despite being confused inside. New perfume? As usual, she didn't wear any.

Chalking it up to Anna's imagination, Lizbeth turned her mind to the task at hand. Taking over Francine's responsibilities. Anna was there. Quite closely as she explained some details. Lizbeth didn't mind. And if she hadn't been so distracted, she might have noticed errant naughty thoughts of hers that sneaked back in.

By lunch, Lizbeth was in the flow. Working without the direction of Anna. But as her break came, it was time to face her old co-workers. To make it easier, they came by. Crowding her new desk in front of Anna's office.

Many expressed their surprise that Lizbeth got the position. Even if it was temporary. Most congratulated her. When some mentioned that Lizbeth had changed, she only smiled. Amusement rushed through her as they tried to guess what her secret was. If they only knew it was a fake dick. The thought nearly made Lizbeth laugh out loud.

However, it was an innocent little comment that derailed the whole discussion.

"You smell quite nice today, Lizbeth. So flowery."

"Flowery? Is your nose stuffy? That's clearly strawberries."

"It's neither. Reminds me of the ocean. The salty air. Quite nice."

As others voiced their opinion, Lizbeth excused herself. More confused than ever. First pine and now flowers, strawberries, and even ocean breeze? Somehow all couldn't be true.

Coming out of the toilet stall, the next ambush was while she washed her hands.

"Damn, Lizbeth. Your perfume is making me hungry. Chocolate scent is quite a bold statement."

Lizbeth shrugged. That couldn't be true. She even sniffed herself while in the stall. There was no smell. It must be a prank by her co-workers. Yeah, that must be it. Probably some good-natured ribbing as she had snatched away the coveted position.

The rest of the day passed without much more trouble - aside from a few more perfume guesses - and Lizbeth was ready to leave after her first day as a personal assistant.

"I am going home," she told her boss from the door.

"Have a good evening," Anna said while barely looking up, but then she did a second take. "I think you got something on your blouse."

A quick glance revealed nothing Lizbeth could find.

"Wait, I'll get it for you," Anna said while standing up. Coming over, she started to reach for Lizbeth's collar.

Her boss suddenly froze and stumbled. Lizbeth barely managed to catch and steady her. Anna looked dazed. As in trance. Breathing deeply. Slowly pulling closer to Lizbeth. A blush started to appear on her face and her lips parted slightly.

When Anna's legs touched hers, Lizbeth was reminded that there was something between her own that shouldn't be discovered. She gently pushed her boss away.

"Anna? Are you okay?"

"What? I-" Anna looked around confused. Then her blush deepened as she noticed how close she was to Lizbeth. "Fine," she pushed out, taking another step back. "Just a brief dizzy spell."

"Do you need some water?" Lizbeth offered.

"No. I am fine. See you tomorrow."

Bemused, Lizbeth made for the elevator bank. While waiting, her mind drifted back. Anna had been so close. Her lips were within reach and
inviting. As if waiting for Lizbeth to take advantage. For a moment, she regretted pushing Anna away.


The next day, Lizbeth was early on made aware that her smell was no prank. Despite forgoing any perfume, people commented on it. One woman on the train even leaned on Lizbeth. Letting her head rest on Lizbeth's shoulder until she spoke up. It was getting weirder by the minute.

On the elevator ride up, two of her female co-worker started to rub on her. Thankfully, her naughty secret wasn't exposed. Yes, she wore her strap-on again. The thought of going to work without it was suddenly unbearable. It was her good luck charm, she decided. Not that she ever believed in them before. But going out strapped was simply better. It gave her more than just confidence. A new outlook of life itself formed for her.

Confident, she walked out to the floor. Sauntering to her new desk in front of Anna's office. Before she sat down, she prepped her boss's office. A new pitcher of water to the side and a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Only then, she sat down.

And immediately shot back up. Something had felt strange. Off. As if-

Slowly, Lizbeth lowered herself again. There it was again. She had gotten used to her fake dick bumping against her legs. But this was new. As if she could feel the textile of her skirt on her fake dick. But that was nonsense. Once seated she hesitantly reached out. Touching the dildo through the fabric. And she could feel it. Not just the hard material under her fingertips, but them on her strap-on. As if the sex toy had become an extension of her.

No. It couldn't be true. She must imagine it. Maybe some kind of psychotic break? She has been under a lot of stress lately. And a lot changed recently too. Most of all, she changed. Becoming more confident. Assertive. At least, as long as she wore her strap-on. It was becoming part of her. No wonder her subconscious mind played tricks on her. Making the fake limb phantom feeling.

For now, Lizbeth pushed her discovery to the side. Maybe with time, it would sort itself out. Work helped to distract her. But now and then, there was a lull in her workload. And then she became aware. Felt the hard silicone push and rub against her skirt. Worst of all, Liz discovered she kind of liked the feeling. It was erotic in a way. No wonder she was flush with arousal by the time of her lunch break.

Excusing herself, Lizbeth headed to the restroom. Taking the furthest stall and locking herself in. Now was the time to destroy the illusion. Her mind could pretend her dick was real as long as she didn't see the reality. But stripping her skirts would reveal the truth. Nothing but silicone. Then her mind would snap back and get rid of the distraction.

Plan in hand, she stripped her skirts. And, at last, there she stood. Naked from the waist down, safe for the strap-op and the dildo trapped by it. Jutting out obscenely. It was clearly fake. Not a part of her. And if she now touched it, her subconscious mind would realize too.

But tapping on it brought no such relief. Grabbing it only strengthened the feeling. Lizbeth felt her palm on it. How the fingers rested around it. For whatever reason, it felt real.

On instinct, she gave her fake member a stroke and nearly cried out. Cut off just in time by her left hand clamping on her mouth. It felt good. Too good. It made Lizbeth panic again.

This was unnatural. Against nature. But what Lizbeth shocked most was the realization that she liked it. With haste, she dressed again. Now was not the time to experiment. And she would, Lizbeth decided. As wrong as it was, she was intrigued. And horny. That might play a role in clouding her mind.

Clearly flustered, she left the restroom. Hurrying back to her desk. Hastily consuming her lunch and then going back to work. But no matter how hard she tried, there was always that little voice in her head. Urging her to explore this strange and fascinating development.

By the time Lizbeth arrived at home, she was a mess. She needed relief. Urgently. She also dreaded it. What if it was real? Real enough to actually cum through it. There was only one way to find out.

Stripping everything but her strap-on, she headed to her bedroom. Her bum had barely touched her bed when the urge became too strong. Stroking her fake member for all it was worth. It felt good. It could feel better. There was too much resistance for her hand to stroke this monster of a dick smoothly.

Without letting off, Lizbeth scooted up. Until she could reach for her side-table. There Lizbeth found what she was looking for. A half-empty tube of lube. For the rare occasions when she needed pleasure through one of her toys. Not that she had many.

Once lubed up - and her hand gliding over the surface - Liz stroked her dildo for all it was worth. Steadily her breath quickened. Her arousal increased with each stroke. Ramping up to-

Lizbeth howled in frustration. It felt good. But it was not enough. At least, to actually cum. The urgently desired continued to slip her grasp. After a small eternity, Lizbeth had enough. Her hands hurried to undo the buckles. To shed the strap-on she had just revered so much. With abandon, she plunged her fingers into the needy part of herself. Only to howl her relief out in moans seconds later. Finally, she had cum. Hard. Rarely had she felt this good.

Lying on her back - her breathing still heavy, but calming down - her gaze fell to the side and the discarded strap-on. She couldn't feel it. Not anymore. Hesitant, she reached out. Tapped with her fingers on it. Nothing. It was just a piece of silicon trapped with leather. Nothing more.

< HR>

The next morning, Lizbeth was split. Once again holding the strap-on in her grasp. Should she wear it again? After everything that happened yesterday. It had been scary, yet also exhilarating.

At last, she donned the strap-on again. It was part of her now. Something Lizbeth would miss if she went outside without it. On the way to the subway she half jogged. Making her secret bump with every step. Yet there was no choice. Else she might arrive late for work.

It was on the train when she sat down breathing hard. Lizbeth could feel it. Again. The material glided over her silicone member with every breath she took. For a second she felt proud. Who else could claim to have such an intimate connection to a mere object? Was she unique? But then reality dawned on her. Today, she had to endure the teasing and vexing of her dildo for the full workday.

She could do it, Lizbeth decided. Her old self would have run at the prospect. But she had confidence now. Maybe a little too much. Instead of a hurdle, she now saw a challenge.

Arriving at her desk, she found a bouquet of red flowers. Before Lizbeth could read the card, Melanie - one of her co-workers - spoke up. "I thought you'll like them. Saw them on my way to work and I was reminded that your new desk is kind of empty-"

What was wrong with her? Lizbeth was confused. Melanie wasn't someone to suck up to others. And the way she spoke to Lizbeth. Hesitant. Flustered. Nearly stumbling over her own words. It reminded Lizbeth of her time trying to get a date for prom night. It had been her who had exhibited all those symptoms.

But that couldn't be it, right? Melanie having a crush on her? Lizbeth knew her for years. Never had there any sign of that. Not to mention that Lizbeth was sure that Melanie had a long-term boyfriend. She was probably imagining things again.

"Thank you," Lizbeth finally said. Taking the bouquet and giving it a sniff. "These are lovely."

"I am glad." Melanie beamed at her. "Well, I- Better go back to work. See you."

Unsure what else to do, Lizbeth made a quick detour to the break room. Grabbing a vase. Yet she should have grabbed two as another visitor with flowers already stood at her desk. And by the end of the morning, three more female co-workers had come by and left flowery arrangements. With each one, Lizbeth's confusion grew. Whatever was up with her affected those around her. She just couldn't chalk it up to a prank anymore.

Work brought her relief. It distracted her not just from the unusual behavior of her female co-workers. It also distracted her from her netherly addition. She could still feel it. But by now she had gotten used to it enough that it didn't feel as strange anymore. Still has part of her, but not as urgently begging for her attention. At times Lizbeth couldn't even tell that she was wearing a strap-on. As if the leather and belts didn't exist anymore. Honestly, she was glad. Lizbeth knew she was still new to the personal assistant position and couldn't screw it up. So, less distraction might be good.

As lunch rolled around, Lizbeth was in a good mood. Already contemplating where to eat, she first headed to the restroom. She needed to pee quite urgently. Taking a stall, she peeled off her skirts. But as she grabbed for the leather of her strap-on, her fingers only caught air.

Looking down, her eyes grew wide and she nearly screamed out. There was no more strap-on! It was gone. As if she had forgotten to wear it today. Yet something remained. Lizbeth had grown a dick. Balls and all. It looked shrunken. Not the twelve inches of the dildo she strapped to herself this morning. Still impressive though.

Reluctantly, Lizbeth reached for it. The warmth in the palm of her hand clued her in that the flesh was real. This was definitely not silicone. What should she do now? Women don't just grow dicks, right? Or fuse dildo's to their groin. Was she having a psychotic break? No, it felt too real to be a hallucination. Not to mention that she still felt the urge to pee.

Reluctantly, Lizbeth sat down on the porcelain throne. Figuring out what came next could wait. First, she had to urinate. Which was easier said than done. She had to scoot back a bit so her new endowment wouldn't touch the porcelain. Then letting go took a moment. Relief flooded her. Well, that was one problem taken care of.

Suddenly, Lizbeth found herself before a new problem. How to dry off her new body. Shake? She had heard men do that. A simple shake and done, right? But it didn't work for her. Some remained. Maybe with toilet paper? Taking a few pieces, she gave it a wipe. Better. But she better be through. Who knew how long this unusual circumstance would last. But as she took a few more swipes a new problem arose.

Her new cock firmed up. Slowly hardening more and more. Lizbeth knew she should stop it. Yet something in the back of her mind urged her on. Discarding the paper tissue, she went for outright strokes. As her new limb grew hard, it took on a familiar form. This definitely was the dildo originally placed into the strap-on. Just made flesh and fused to her.

For a moment, Lizbeth stopped. Her heart split between the magnificence of what stood out of her groin and the grotesqueness it inherently possessed. She knew it was not normal for a woman to have a penis, yet it felt so right. As if it belonged there, but has been missing all her life. Lizbeth was intrigued. Not that she would say so allowed. But definitely, she would experiment with this new development when she came home. Hopefully this time, now made out of flesh and blood, it would allow her to reach an orgasm. Else, she might be doomed. A quick check below her new addition revealed the absence of her previous sex.

Now, she needed to put that trouser snake away and get back to work. But that was easier said than done. Her dick wasn't just hard, it stood stubbornly at attention and refused to go down. Pushing and prodding it didn't help. Her fumblings made it just more erect. Lizbeth needed a different approach.

What do men do with unwanted erections? Right. She had to think of something non-sexual. If she was attracted to men then-

Images flooded her mind. Anna leaning close to her. Her lips were invitingly open. Melanie, in her revealing dress and her cute blush. The two co-workers who had ground themselves at Lizbeth the day before in the elevator.

No. Lizbeth couldn't deny it anymore. She was attracted to women now. Not just a little. Her mind drifted off. With her new cock, she could actually have sex with women. Needed to, really. After all, a dick was made for that, right?

The spasming of flesh in her hand pulled Lizbeth out of her head and back to the matters at hand. Instinctively, she had continued to stroke her member. And now she found out that an orgasm was indeed a possibility. The afterglow made her sink deeper on her seat and let out a sigh. This was nice. Not bad at all. Different from a female orgasm for sure. Lizbeth didn't mind at all.

Then her eyes opened and focused. Taking in the mess she made. She had cum alright. But this time, not just figuratively, but literally too. Lizbeth had shot a load out. Making a mess of the toilet stall. Cursing, she started to grab for toilet paper but stopped as the next impossible thing unfolded itself.

Part of her skin around her waist and groin darkened. It took on details as if Lizbeth had a tattoo. But it became more as skin started to push out. Slowly taking shape and separating. Her strap-on was returning. Unfusing from her body and becoming something entirely inanimate again. Even her magnificent dick returned into silicone form. Yet not as erect and ready for action as before. It froze in the position of spent action.

Lizbeth's first instinct was to grab for the buckles. But she hesitated. She couldn't just take it off. Where would she put it? Walking out of the restroom with it in hand? No, it had to remain strapped to her until Lizbeth's workday was done.

She sighed. There was still the mess she made. Grabbing for toilet paper, Lizbeth started to clean up. Hopefully, the smell of semen wouldn't linger. Else she might be in trouble. And she prayed to whatever god or goddess was out there that no one would shine a UV light in here.

At last, Lizbeth was able to pull up her skirts and make herself presentable. Next on her agenda was to hit the sink. Her hands still vaguely smelled of the misdeed. But as Lizbeth exited the stall, she froze in shock. Anna - her boss - had just entered the restroom.

"Keep cool," she reminded herself. Heading with fried nerves to the sink. Apparently, Anna had the same idea, but for a different reason. Placing down a small makeup bag to freshen up her office warpaint.

Lizbeth was nearly done and out when she heard her name be called. A shudder went through her. Had she messed up? Was something betraying her?

"You got something on your skirt there."

Lizbeth looked and nearly fainted. How could she miss this? There was a big glob of cum clinging to her fabric. She needed something. A distraction. Better yet, a lie.

"That's Uhm. I must have spilled some of my ranch dressing."

"Dressing?" Anna came closer. "I didn't see you eat."

Before Lizbeth could dig her grave deeper, Anna swiped the glop off her with a finger. Frozen in oncoming panic, she could only watch as her boss lifted her finger and took a whiff.

"Hmm. Smells delicious."

The shock made way for confusion. Lizbeth would describe the smell of semen in many ways, but none of them would come even close to delicious. Any form of appetizing was way off track.

Yet, it got worse. Lizbeth could only stare wide-eyed as Anna lifted her finger further up and licked the naughty remains up. What followed was a deep and satisfying moan. As if her boss just had a minor orgasm herself. That sure was not normal.

"Heavenly," Anna purred to Lizbeth's horror. "Where did you get it? I never had a dressing this good."

Lizbeth's mind raced. Never mind that she had caught a lucky break and her boss actually bought that this had been salad dressing. She needed a lie. A good one.

"Homemade," she eventually squeaked out. Can't have her boss hunt down a product or place that doesn't exist. "Old family recipe."

"Well, it is really delicious. Next time would you be so kind as to bring some extra? I'd love to have more than a quick sample."

"S-sure," Lizbeth pressed out and fled the restroom before anything worse could happen. Not that she could imagine anything worse. But she didn't want to tempt fate.

Letting herself fall heavily in her chair, Lizbeth contemplated what happened. It was one thing to have feelings through an inanimate object. That could be explained through phantom limb syndrome or something. Something mental. But this? The strap-on and dildo had become part of her. Switched from leather and silicone to flesh and blood. She even shot a load. This couldn't be explained by science.

Magic? What else might there be? Lizbeth had never believed in magic. Sure, she had her teenage years were she had a crush on a handsome stage magician who had been popular at the time. But that was stagecraft. Smokes and mirrors. Nothing but an illusion. Not real magic.

Maybe she was cursed. If magic was real then so were curses, right? But was the curse on her or maybe an object. Either the strap-on or the dildo. If so, did Colette know? Her friend has given her both after all. This warranted some experimentation. Not here. At home, where she couldn't be surprised by her boss.

Looking around, Lizbeth saw no one. Hesitantly, she tapped on the dick under her skirts. Nothing. No feelings through it. But how long would that last?

To distract herself, Lizbeth devoured her lunch. This time her real one. Not the one she invented for alibi's sake. Now and then tapping on her dildo when no one was looking. It was a half-hour later that Lizbeth got a response. She started to feel through the silicone again. But the strap-on was still there and she couldn't feel it. So, maybe it was the dildo that was cursed.

An hour later, she barely felt the belts and buckle of the strap-on under her skirt. Placing her hand where one belt was, Lizbeth could feel it receding. Fusing back into her skin. Until the fabric of her skirt lay flat on her skin once more. It didn't need a peek under the garment to know her dildo was once again flesh, blood, and an intimate part of her.

For a moment, Lizbeth contemplated heading to the restroom again. Giving herself a quick handjob and returning the appendage below to its original form. At least, she hoped it worked like that. Prayed really that it did. But no. Just a few more hours and Lizbeth could head home. There, she could experiment in peace. Going to the restroom now only courted disaster.

Those few hours stretched to eternity. Why did her office have to have so many female co-workers? Lizbeth never noticed before, but now it was obvious to her. More than once she caught herself daydreaming as one of them walked past. And plenty of them did. As if those co-workers put on a show. Just for Lizbeth. Or her naughty secret below. Lizbeth two - she couldn't call that monster down there little - woke up for each. Hardening on the merest provocation.

Each time it did, Lizbeth prayed for it to go back to sleep. She had gotten used to the constant feeling of a stiff dildo against her skirt. But her flesh and blood dick was definitely more sensitive. And to her shame, she could feel her tip growing wet. Pre-cum, she reasoned. Something Lizbeth shouldn't have in the first place.

When her workday ended, Lizbeth nearly trampled down her co-workers. She needed to get out of here. To get home and find relief. Or else she might do something stupid. Like asking one of her co-workers for a one-night stand. Which, as absurd as it sounded in Lizbeth's head, was a possibility. At least, if she interpreted the looks she got right. No, Lizbeth definitely wasn't ready for that. It would admit to herself that she was now a full-blown lesbian. There was also the small detail of revealing her secret below to the world.

No, Lizbeth rather rushed home. Waited impatiently for her train to arrive. Nearly shoved an older lady aside when she exited it again. Barely acknowledged Miss Evensteen as she was greeted arriving at the apartment building. Lizbeth practically threw her front door shut, only to curse as it failed to lock and swing back open again. Finally safe, she wasted no time. Stripping out of her garments on her way to the bedroom.

She was about to jump on her bed when Lizbeth's reflection caught her attention. Intrigued, she walked to her full-sized mirror. There she stood. Naked and in all her glory. Her third limb - the reattached dick - stood out. Stood apart too, as it was fully erect again and ready for action. Turning a little left and then right, Lizbeth marveled at the sight before her. The cock looked like it belonged between her legs. As if it should've been always there. Nature must have made a mistake giving her female genitals. Now that she saw this sight, she felt a sudden calmness. An inner peace she hadn't known was missing from her life.

Gently she started to stroke her powerful appendage. Felt the muscles beneath the skin. Her need rose higher and higher. Lizbeth adjusted her stroking speed to it. It didn't take long for her to explode. Cumming all over her own reflection.

In a post-orgasmic glow, she stumbled back and fell on her bed. Lazily looking down and witnessing the change back. It filled her with regret. As if part of her was missing again. Soon, she felt belt, buckles, and leather on her skin once more. Yet Lizbeth didn't act. This time not stripping out of the garment. Instead, she waited. Watched. Hoped that it would soon fuse to her again.


Lizbeth woke to a new feeling. With a grin, she reached down and laid hand on her morning wood. She had gone to bed wearing the strap-on - after many times shooting her load - and hoped to wake up like this. Ready for the day. But first, she squeezed one more out. Which - sadly - made her body expel the strap-on and dildo again.

It got faster, she noticed. After a quick breakfast and shower, the strap-on and dildo had already fused to her again. Yesterday, it had taken about one and a half hours for the garment to refuse. This morning it only took about thirty minutes. Her old self might have said that the curse got worse. The new Lizbeth counted it as a blessing and one that kept improving.

With a spring in her step, she left for work. The tedious task of the commute was now brightened by a new hobby: people watching. Old Lizbeth had buried her nose in a book and avoided staring people in the eyes. But it was much more fun to openly ogle the women on the train. Mentally ranking them and sorting them if she would do them or not.

A few women caught on. Most were annoyed by Lizbeth's lecherous starring. Yet something strange happened. The longer she stared at someone, the less they seemed to mind. Even getting flustered and excited by Lizbeth's attention. If only she hadn't had to go to work. Lizbeth was sure she could have swayed any of these fine ladies to share her bed for the night. Or day. A certainty that bordered on instinct. Previously, Lizbeth would have questioned the development. But more and more she didn't care for the why. Instead, she enjoyed the benefits.

Arriving at work in a good mood, it only improved throughout the day. Lizbeth got plenty of attention from her co-workers. At least, the female ones. The men gave her the stink-eye when they thought Lizbeth wasn't looking. Sadly, she had to disappoint most of the co-workers that vied for her attention. She had work to do and despite reveling in her new feelings and attention, Lizbeth prided herself on a job done well.

It was a few minutes before lunch when Lizbeth felt someone touching her shoulder. It was her boss, Anna.

"Say, Lizbeth." Anna looked awfully flustered. Embarrassed even. "That dressing yesterday. You don't have something of it by chance with you? The taste- I can't get it out of my head. I was so good and I'd love to get more of it. I'll even pay you."

Was Anna begging for Lizbeth's cum? She nearly laughed out loud at the thought. Yesterday, the fact that Anna had swiped and licked a glob of semen had her horrified. Now, it was amusing. Hilarious even. How funny would it be to bottle up her jizz and bring it to work? Just to feed it to her boss.

"Sorry. Didn't bring any with me. Maybe tomorrow."

Anna didn't just look disappointed at the reply. She was heartbroken. As she excused herself and went back to her office, Lizbeth felt bad. Part of her wanted to help Anna out. Not because she understood the obsession of her boss about cum. To Lizbeth, it was still disgusting. It was for entirely selfish reasons. The mental picture that unfolded in her mind was just so tempting. Anna - with her oh so kissable lips - on her knees. Taking Lizbeth member to a joy-ride her mouth and throat. Would it feel good? Obviously. Why else rave men about it? But was it enough to risk everything?

Because Lizbeth was aware that going into her boss's office and pulling down her skirt would reveal her most guarded secret. It would be an offense that might get her fired. Probably would. Provided the HR department caught wind of it. Surely Anna would rat her out. Right?

But the more Lizbeth thought about it, the more she developed doubts. Not just she was different. All the women around her acted strangely. Most of all Anna. She practically begged Lizbeth for a second taste. Heck, Anna swooned and nearly fainted when being close to her. As if her smell alone was enough to get her close.

Lizbeth stood up. She was about to do something stupid. That, she knew. Yet, she didn't really care. Even if they fired her with her newfound confidence and sway with the women, how long would it take her to get a new job? Might as well risk it.

Stepping into her boss's office, she closed the door. That alone got her the attention of Anna. As Lizbeth closed the blinds, it was obvious something was up.

"Lizbeth? You want something?"

"What would you do for a little bit more of my dressing?" Just the perking up of Anna as Lizbeth mentioned the dressing made her grin. Slowly, she got closer. "Because I didn't lie. It is handmade. Maybe you can give me a hand with it."

With those words, Lizbeth pushed her skirts down. Just enough that they fell of their own to the floor. Stepping out of her discarded garments, she presented her already hard member to Anna.

Her boss's eyes widened. "Is that- I didn't know you were-"

Steeping even closer, Lizbeth witnessed as Anna breathed in deeply. At once, her boss looked flustered, aroused, and a bit dazed. "I really shouldn't-" Despite her words, Anna slipped out of her chair. Fell to her knees right before Lizbeth. Her head was now the right level to worship her assistant's erect meat. For a moment, she reached out with her hand but stopped mid-motion. Instead, she leaned forward. Anna opened her mouth and extended her tongue to carefully take a first lick of the head of Lizbeth's dick. Just to get a taste of precum.

It was a change of a split second. One moment Anna was hesitant. The next she eagerly serviced Lizbeth's cock. Licking the whole shaft. Lubricating it thoroughly. But it was not enough. Lizbeth had an amazing few as Anna switched to giving fellatio. Plunging Lizbeth's member deep down her throat. It felt amazing. Better than her own hand for sure. Anna's throat was moist and oh so tight. Squeezing and massaging most of her impressive length.

It was no wonder that Lizbeth didn't last long. Shooting a massive load down Anna's throat who did her best to not waste a single drop. Spent, Lizbeth tried to extract her long cock, but Anna fought her for it. Her boss was unwilling to let go of her new object of obsession. Thankfully, Anna still had to breathe and when she let go to take a one, Lizbeth stepped back. Creating some space between them.

In the silence that followed it was Anna who spoke up first. "That was quite something. I didn't know giving head could be this fulfilling."

Lizbeth had her doubts. What does a woman get out of giving head? Isn't it a rather one-sided interaction? Only the one with a dick was receiving pleasure. Then again, Anna looked plenty satisfied. As if she had the orgasm instead of Lizbeth.

Plenty of responses ran through Lizbeth's mind. How does one follow up on such a statement without sounding like a jerk? Not to mention the few puns that came to mind. Instead, she remained silent. Used it to study Anna. She looked content. As if every worry had drained away from her. But then Anna's expression changed. Confusion now showed. Did her boss figure it out? That what happened couldn't have been normal. There was magic in play here after all.

Anna raised her hand. Pointing to Lizbeth's crotch. "I don't understand. It was real. I swear it was."

Looking down, Lizbeth noticed that she once again wore a strap-on. No wonder Anna was confused. "Magic?" she offered. "I mean that is how I explain it. Not that I really know. Either the dildo or the strap-on must be magic."

Anna leaned back. An astonished look on her face. But behind those wide eyes, Lizbeth could see a sharp mind already working hard.

"How?"

Where was Lizbeth to start? Maybe it was best to go back to the beginning.


A few hours later, Lizbeth was back at her desk. She had told Anna everything. Well, mostly. All the events that happened, she did mention. Just a few details Lizbeth failed to mention. Or the extent of some others. And while Lizbeth was glad that she could work the last two hours without disturbances, there were worries in the back of her mind.

Anna had absorbed Lizbeth's story quietly. Only now and then asking questions. She took it surprisingly well. Not like Lizbeth, who had been close to panic at some points. Now, Lizbeth worried that the other shoe would drop. Surely there would be ramifications. She had, after all, coerced her boss to give her oral sex. At work no less.

"Lizbeth." The one word spoken from Anna from behind nearly made her jump out of her seat. Slowly she turned around. Anna stood in the doorway to her office. She looked flustered. "Could you come into my office for- Uhm? The Dustin & Monroe project. We need to talk about it."

Lizbeth had no doubt that this was not the case. That project had concluded for a while. Bracing herself, Lizbeth stood up and walked past Anna into her office. She wasn't surprised as Anna closed the door. Or that she locked it and shut the blinds. In her mind, Lizbeth knew what followed could only lead down one of two paths.

Instead of taking her seat, Anna chose to stand. Hovering near Lizbeth. She looked nervous. "Say, you mentioned that it takes about an hour and a half for it to fuse to you again, right?"

Lizbeth could already see where this conversation headed. She had dreaded it, yet also desired this outcome. Her own nervousness ebbed away. Replaced by confidence and a hint of playfulness.

"I did," she simply said.

"Can I-" Anna broke off. The flustered look on her face deepened. Now and then her eyes darted away from Lizbeth and further down. "I mean, could we-"

Lizbeth gave a small nod. One more for herself than Anna. She had suspected as much. Her new smell that now attracted women had been a good hint. The magic at work. Making sure Lizbeth could bed any woman she desired. And Anna's raving about the taste was the magic guaranteeing it could happen again.

But now, Lizbeth, knew it was more than that. She saw it in Anna's eyes. The need that spoke through them. The slight tremble in her hands that her boss tried to hide. A slight sheen of sweat coated her skin and dampened her hair. There was no doubt about it. Anna was addicted. She craved Lizbeth spunk after only one dose. No, even less. The one little taste in the restroom might have been enough.

It shifted the power dynamic in the room drastically. Anna might be still her boss officially, but between the two of them, Lizbeth knew she had the upper hand. Maybe she should have been concerned about it. Probably should. Yet Lizbeth wasn't old self either. The magic had messed with her head as much as Anna's. Maybe even more. And new Lizbeth liked it. For once, she was holding all the good cards. Had the edge.

"Say it," Lizbeth commanded with a sardonic grin. "I want to hear it."

"I- " Anna broke their locked gaze. Blushing, while turning away. Not for long. The need was too strong. "I want to suck your dick."

Want or need? But Lizbeth didn't point out the difference. It might push Anna away. She didn't know how strong her hold was over her.

"Well, normally I'd insist on a dinner at least before- You know." Of course, Lizbeth's words were a facade. She didn't go on blind dates, one-night stands, and rarely dated. But that was before she found the confidence she now had. And it demanded that Anna jumps through hoops to get to her prize. Just like Lizbeth had to jump through hoops in the past.

Standing up, Lizbeth was eager to find out how far her new influence would carry her. "Kneel."

There was only a moment of hesitation before Anna once again sank down. Lowering herself before Lizbeth. Ready to worship the new center of her universe. Lizbeth liked this new view. The graceful beauty that was Anna brought down low before her. Once, Lizbeth looked up to her. Now the roles have reversed.

As Lizbeth pushed down her skirts, Anna was ready to pounce, but Lizbeth held her head back with one hand. "Not yet." There was pleading in her eyes, but Anna held back. Waiting for Lizbeth's okay even though there was no patience left in her. Lizbeth enjoyed the power to make Anna wait. But it was also an experiment. What was stronger? The need running through Anna's veins or the influence Lizbeth had over her through an order. For now, the latter proved to be the winner.

"Now, you may."

At once, Anna lost control of herself. Eagerly taking Lizbeth's unnatural girth into her mouth. Pumping and sucking as if her life depended on it. Not that it was. Lizbeth was sure of it. Mostly. Thoughts then became muddled as Anna worked her own magic. She certainly had a skillful tongue.

It didn't take long for Lizbeth to spend herself in Anna's waiting mouth. A moment later sinking down in her chair, while Anna slumped to the side. A silly grin on her face. The view, Lizbeth quite enjoyed. But there was more to find out. Anna's need was satisfied for right now. With it gone, was Lizbeth's control over her diminished?

"Anna?" The woman at her feet perked up. "Do you think I can go out like this? Clean me up."

There was only a slight hesitation before Anna got the meaning. She started to use her mouth again. Licking whatever spilled juices were left on the dick that returned back to silicone right under her lips and tongue.

Lizbeth took her time. Waiting about five minutes. Not that she could feel the administrations Anna provided. It was the feeling of power she enjoyed. To have Anna perform a task that was in some regards futile in itself. Only when Lizbeth had her fill of power, she gently corrected Anna. "I meant with a tissue."

Her boss looked up. Understanding blossomed in her mind. Not the most logical meaning had come to her mind. No, she had willingly disgraced herself further. Blushing even deeper, Anna jumped up. Hunting for a few tissues she had stashed in her desk.

The real cleaning was quicker. Not that Lizbeth minded. Once clean enough, Lizbeth stood up and properly dressed again. It was time to make her exit. But not before concluding it the right way.

"Has this 'talk' gone the way you hoped?" Anna gave her only a shy nod, which was not in the least satisfactory for Lizbeth. "Speak up."

"Yes," Anna piped up. Then softer, she added: "Thank you, Lizbeth."

Lizbeth left her with a magnanimous "my pleasure" and a warm smile.


Lizbeth stretched lazily on her bed. A glance at her clock told her it was about ten in the morning. Maybe it was time to get up. Or not. It was Saturday after all. Lizbeth had woken up an hour ago. Along with a stiff member that had its own way of getting up in the morning. Of course, she couldn't resist. Giving herself a quick handjob. It was still good. But not as good as Anna's wet throat had felt.

Her asset in question was already fused to her again and ready for another round. Which meant two things. For one, the time needed shrank further. It also gave her a reason to laze around even longer in bed. After all, could one more round hurt?

She reached down, but her hand never made it to her dick. Her mobile phone suddenly rang up a storm. Annoyed, Lizbeth slumped down again. "Who the hell calls me this early? On a Saturday no less." Grabbing the phone, she spied an unfamiliar name on the display. The impulse to let it go to voicemail was there But what if it was some emergency? More than a bit grumpy, she answered. "Yes?"

"Lizbeth?" It was Anna's familiar voice. "Sorry to disturb you."

"Don't worry. You are not disturbing anything important," Lizbeth assured her. For a moment, her hand wandered downstairs. Contemplating jacking off to Anna's sweet voice. But then she hesitated. Maybe she should see what Anna wanted first. Hopefully not an emergency shift at the office. "So, what is up?"

"Well- Yesterday you suggested we'd get together for dinner." Did she? Lizbeth couldn't remember anything in that regard. "And I thought, why wait? I mean, how about now? Lunch I mean. I can cook for you."

Something in Anna's tone jerked Lizbeth out of her lazy torpor. Was there a certain need coming through. Right. Anna's addiction. Why had Lizbeth thought her boss could last a weekend without her? No, she needed a fix. The invite to lunch was just an excuse. One that Lizbeth was more than willing to grant. Lunch sounded good. And Anna as dessert even better.

"I'll be there. Send me the address."

"See you then."

Anna sounded relieved. Not that Lizbeth had expected anything else. Hanging up, she reached for her member again. No, she decided against it. After all, Anna took way better care of it anyway.

With a lunch date suddenly on her schedule, Lizbeth heaved herself off the bed. Time to decide what to wear. Pulling open her wardrobe revealed a bleak outlook. When had all her clothes become wallflower garments? Stuff to blend in the background. Designed to be overlooked. Lizbeth was stumped. Had that been a conscious decision or had it snuck up on her?

"Whatever," she exclaimed with a shrug. Boring wasn't her anymore. Neither was being a wallflower. Maybe after her get-together with Anna, it was time to go shopping. Pep up her wardrobe a bit. Throw out some of her old stuff. No, who was she kidding? Most of it, if not all.

For now, she decided on one of her office outfits. At least in a white blouse and black pencil skirt, she could pull off a professional look. Maybe even domineering. With her decision made, it was time to head to the shower.


Lizbeth was early by a few minutes. Walking into one of the nicer apartment houses downtown just with a small purse and a bottle of wine. One that cost her an arm and a leg, but it had hurt less than showing up with a cheap vintage or none at all. Lizbeth had her pride. A recent development, but one she wouldn't back off from now.

Being led in by the concierge, Lizbeth marveled at the luxuriously designed interior. This was living. For a moment, she felt jealous. It was her right to live like this too, but her finances told another story. One day, Lizbeth promised herself.

The elevator got her to the twenty-fifth floor. She didn't need to ring as Anna was waiting for her. Quite eager actually. Herding Lizbeth in. Just a look fanned Lizbeth's jealousy again. Anna's apartment was generously cut. A large central floor opened up to a large living room to the left. Giving an amazing view of the city. Around the corner, Lizbeth could spy the beginning of the dining room and kitchen. To her right was not just space for Anna's bedroom and a home office, but a guest bedroom as well. The door straight ahead was probably leading to the bathroom. This apartment must cost a small fortune in rent.

"Come in," Anna greeted her. "I am just about ready with cooking."

Lizbeth followed Anna to the kitchen. Admiring the view from behind. Clearly, the hostess had dressed up. A silken blouse and a short, but playful ruffled skirt. Anna even wore heels. Who even wore heels at home? Those who wanted to impress their guests, Lizbeth decided. Or even seduce them. After all, she was very aware that Anna had invited her with ulterior motives.

Lizbeth was impressed. Not by the large kitchen. Nearly twice the size of her own. No, it was the fact that Anna cooked herself. She had suspected someone of her stature and means would simply order from somewhere fancy.

They made small talk while Anna finished the last few steps. Rather awkwardly as Anna appeared to be nervous. Not Lizbeth. She was rather amused. Again reminded just how much their roles had reversed.

The meal was good. Better than Lizbeth could have done herself for sure. Not quite on a restaurant level, but promising. They were nearly done when Anna said something that caught Lizbeth's undivided attention.

"I am afraid there won't be dessert. This was rather short notice and I didn't have the time."

Lizbeth put her utensils aside and quirked an eyebrow. "No, dessert. I think not." As she stood up, Anna jumped up from her seat as well. Worried she might have offended her guest. But Lizbeth bridged the space between them halfway. Then motioned for Anna to approach. "I think I'll have my dessert right here."

Anna's eyes brightened up. Without hesitation, she started to sink to her knees but was stopped by Lizbeth. "My dessert. Not yours. And I think I'll have it right here." Pushing aside two of the chairs that lined the long table. One that easily could accommodate ten guests and with plenty of space in the middle for what Lizbeth had in mind.

It didn't take long for Anna to catch the meaning. Leaning over, she rested her upper body on the table. Using her heeled legs to prop up her butt as high and inviting as she could. She then looked over her shoulder at Lizbeth and gave the best come-hither look she could manage. "Dessert is served."

"So, it is." Lizbeth stepped out of her skirt before facing Anna's. With a flip, she revealed the naked bum of her hostess and very damp panties. Those, Lizbeth simply ripped off. Getting a kick out of this simple but animalistic action.

Stepping behind Anna, Lizbeth's erect member brushed against the inner tights of her partner. "Ready?"

"Please. Hurry," Anna urged her.

For a moment, Lizbeth contemplated waiting. Just to show who really was the boss here and gives commands. But the truth was, She needed it too. With only minor difficulties aligning the tip, Lizbeth pushed in. Despite the heavenly feeling, she had the awareness to not push in too deep. Having a twelve-inch dick might be a good idea in theory, but she knew Anna might not be able to take all of it in. Maybe it really was time to see if Lizbeth could substitute her current dildo for a more reasonable one.

Bottoming out was not needed anyway. Just going in halfway at a steady pace brought plenty of pleasure. And from the moans Lizbeth heard, Anna shared her enthusiasm. Gradually, Lizbeth quickened the pace. Getting rewarded with outright cries of pleasure from Anna, who shifted her moans to something more vocal.

At last, Lizbeth gave a few heavy thrusts that finally pushed both of them into orgasmic bliss. The shuddering climax left Lizbeth fatigued but fulfilled and propping herself up with her arms on the table. Anna was right beneath her. Softly, she pushed a few strands of Anna's damp hair to the side, so she could look at her lovely partner's face. Anna looked exhausted but satisfied. There was also a deep affectionate look in her eyes. Something between smoldering desire and blissful content.

Just to be sure, Lizbeth had to ask. "A nice way to end an excellent lunch, right?"

"The best," Anna purred.

"But where are my manners?" Lizbeth asked while leaning back. Letting her member slip out of Anna. It was quite slick. Mixing cum and Anna's love juice. "I think your dessert is ready."

Anna didn't even hesitate. Sliding down from the table and onto her knees in a fluid motion. Licking up expertly the mess left behind. Yet different from before. This was not Anna satisfying her addiction. That had been urgent. Needy. Energetic. Now, she was methodical. Alluring. Erotic in a way that would have made Lizbeth hard again for sure. But both their fun was ruined as her dick returned to lifeless silicone once again.


Lizbeth woke to a pleasant feeling. Not the sunshine that shone through her eyelids. Neither through the silken bedsheets around her. Both were new experiences, but not what woke her up. That honor belonged to a familiar feeling. An expert tongue caressed her hard shaft. Propping herself up on her elbows, Lizbeth opened her eyes and saw Anna mid-action. Doing it seductively too.

"I thought you might prefer this type of wake-up call."

"Oh, I do," Lizbeth said with a sigh as she slipped back down to the sheets. Enjoying Anna's skillful tongue to the fullest. But something tickled her mind. A slight change. What was it? "Anna, stop for a moment."

With playful mewled protest, Anna obliged. Moving just enough away from Lizbeth to give her a look at her cock. It looked shrunken. No, the shape was off too.

"So, you've noticed," Anna said with a mischievous grin. "I switched the dildo for one of mine."

For a moment, Lizbeth was speechless. Not because Anna took the initiative to experiment. That had been on Lizbeth's agenda anyway. No, it was because she felt exposed. Anna could have stolen her strap-on. And it had to be the strap-on. If Anna switched the dildo then it had to be it. What would Lizbeth be without it? She didn't want to find out.

How could she have been so careless? Maybe Anna had lulled her into a false sense of security on purpose. Lizbeth hadn't headed off after her lunch date with Anna. No, the vixen had her seduced into staying. Waiting hand and foot on her. A wellness day. Broken up by frequent bouts of sex as soon as Lizbeth was ready again. Anna had been insatiable in that regard. And in the end, Lizbeth had fallen asleep in Anna's sinful soft bed.

But she still wore her strap-on. Anna hadn't betrayed her. Lizbeth relaxed again. And after a moment of silence, Anna continued her oral lovemaking. One that soon bore fruit. With Lizbeth moaning out her satisfaction and Anna happily licking up any over her hard-won spoils.

By now, Anna knew to keep cleaning up even if the dildo separated from Lizbeth and turned back to silicone. But this morning, it felt different. Instead of the strap-on appearing again, the dildo just fell off. Concerned, Lizbeth looked down and saw Anna holding a spent silicone phallus. Nothing more.

"Where is the strap-on?"

"Over there," Anna said while pointing to a chair in the corner.

She was right. The discarded strap-on did lay there. Even loaded with Lizbeth's original dildo still in it. The sight didn't make sense to Lizbeth. If it isn't the dildo and not the strap-on either-

"I don't think they are magic at all," Anna purred as she laid down next to Lizbeth. Starting to trace her contours. "That's all you."

Was it? Lizbeth's mind raced. If it was really her, how had she never noticed before? Has this ability always been a part of her? Then what triggered it? Obviously wearing the strap-on must have caused it. A pure one in a million chance that she wore one and triggered this inane ability of hers. If her friend Collette hadn't insisted on this rather unconventional means to boost Lizbeth's confidence, she might have never found out.

Speaking of finding out. Another suspicion wormed itself into Lizbeth's mind. "Anna, what made you check if it works without my strap-on?"

"Well, I- Uhm." The blush on her face might have been cute in most other situations. This time, it hinted that Anna had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "After you fell asleep, I got curious. And I started to wonder-"

"If the strap-on would work with you," Lizbeth completed the sentence. She should feel anger. This was exactly what she had feared waking up. But now, she was oddly calm about it. So, what? It didn't work for Anna. It was Lizbeth's innate ability. That she knew now. There was no chance that Anna could turn the tables. So, why cry over spilled milk? "What then?"

"Well, I tried wearing it," Anna admitted. "But after two hours I gave up. There wasn't even the first stage you mentioned. That you get a feeling in the- Anyway. I stripped out of it and went to sleep beside you."

"And this morning?" Lizbeth asked to keep the ball rolling.

"I woke up before you. Had this naughty image of me waking you up with a blowjob. I was about to put the strap-on on you when I had a thought. Maybe it wasn't the strap-on doing it. Or the dildo. Maybe it was you. So, I used one of my dildos."

The silence after Anna's confession was broken by a laugh Lizbeth couldn't stifle. As Anna looked worried, she hurried to explain. "Too bad I couldn't see it. You, kneeling between my legs. Holding a dildo to me for a half-hour hoping I wouldn't wake too soon to spoil the surprise."

"Yeah." Anna gave a weak laugh too. Then sobered up a bit. "Except it took only about five. I guess without a strap-on your body has less work to do."

A logical thought, but the revelation still stunned Lizbeth for a moment. Whatever this was, magic or whatever, it definitely grew stronger. Noting that the atmosphere has turned rather awkward, she quickly turned the subject. "Well, you had your breakfast, Anna. What about mine?"

"Right!" Jumping up, Anna nearly ran out of the bedroom. Only to stop in the doorframe. "You coming?"

"In a moment," Lizbeth assured her.

Once Anna was gone, Lizbeth looked for her phone. There still was one thing unexplained. Well, many. But Lizbeth focused on one. Anna said she had worn the strap-on for an hour or two without anything happening. But it had taken Lizbeth more than one day until she first felt changes around her. So, she couldn't rule out the strap-on after all. Maybe the ability she now had was inane. Or the strap-on somehow transferred it to her.

#Lizbeth: Colette, we need to talk.#

The text Lizbeth send was immediately marked as not delivered. Strange. She tried again. Just to be sure. Still, no luck. Calling her worked out even less.

"The number you have called is currently unregistered. Please make sure that-"

Lizbeth hung up. Her slight suspicion suddenly ramped up to knowing Colette had something to with this. Had she known about Lizbeth's ability even before her? Or had it never been inane and Colette somehow had conspired to add it to Lizbeth. Just how well did Lizbeth know her? Less than a year and-

Lizbeth shook her head. No, that wasn't important right now. Not when her stomach rumbled as a delicious smell wafted over from the kitchen. Borrowing one of Anna's silk robes, she made her way to the source of the pleasant smell. It looked like Anna was making an omelet. So far it looked way better than the ones Lizbeth managed on her own.

"So, what is your plan for today?" Anna asked as she plated her creation for Lizbeth before cracking new eggs. Probably for her own omelet. Liz doubted that her cum was nourishment enough for a grown woman.

"Don't even try seducing me to another full day of sexcapades," Lizbeth warned her. Just to be sure, she added a stern look. "I've been meaning to do some shopping for clothing. That was my plan for yesterday by the way."

If Anna felt guilty ruining Lizbeth's previous plans then she didn't show. The opposite was the case. Her eyes brightened up. "Sounds like fun. I hope you don't mind if I tag along."

"Not as long as you pay," Lizbeth joked.

Her smile vanished as Anna shrugged. "Sure. Why not?"


"You can let me out here," Lizbeth said two blocks away from their workplace.

"Are you sure?" Anna asked, but steered to the side anyway. "It is no trouble at all."

"People might talk if they see me arriving with my boss," Lizbeth reminded her."

"Only in the office," Anna fibbed. "I think you showed me who in bed-"

"See you soon," Lizbeth cut her off and exited the car a moment later.

Seeing Anna drive off, Lizbeth let out a sigh. This had been an exhausting weekend. Shopping had taken a while. Anna had dragged her from shop to shop. Mostly those that were normally way out of her price range. Thankfully Anna had paid. Still, Lizbeth felt a little guilty about taking advantage of her like that.

One of the new outfits she wore right now. Not that Lizbeth had another choice. Somehow she never made it home yesterday. After the haul, they had ended up at Anna's again with Lizbeth too tired to complain. And getting her clothing haul home would mean she had to get back to Anna's apartment. Why did she get the feeling it wouldn't work out better than yesterday?

Not that Lizbeth really minded. Anna was a gracious and attentive host. Maybe a bit on the needy side, but that was Lizbeth's fault. After all, she made Anna addicted to her cum.

Walking down to her workplace was a new feeling. Her silken blouse was more revealing than her normal ones. And the higher heels on her new shoes only highlighted her exposed assets even more. What troubled Lizbeth more was the skirt. It was shorter than her usual ones. Not as short as those Anna wore the past few days. What worried her was the loose nature of it. What if she got a hard-on? That surely would lift up her new skirt. One that wasn't as restrictive as her previous pencil skirts.

"Anna better takes care of that," Lizbeth mumbled to herself. She had after all promised as much as she made puppy eyes while convincing Lizbeth to go with this skirt.

The two blocks to her work were mercifully uneventful. Trouble started when she had to share an elevator with her co-workers. Her new wardrobe got her many compliments and her female co-workers ogled her openly. Not that Lizbeth minded. It was only fair if she did the same, right? She had, after all, very attractive co-workers.

And here the trouble started. Barely in time, Lizbeth placed her purse in front of her groin. Her hard meat bumped against the leather. What would they say if her naughty secret would be exposed? Would they be shocked? Disgusted? Turned on? With her magical pheromones, Lizbeth could imagine even a full-blown orgy unfolding. The last thought did not help calm down her skirt-snake. Maybe she should do something about that. How did men keep their dick in check? Right. Maybe she was wearing the wrong underwear. Her panties clearly couldn't contain her 'excitement'. Hopefully, she didn't have to resort to male underwear.

Well, she couldn't change her underwear now. But she could take care of her not so little problem. Hence her first task of the day was to bee-line to Anna's office and have an in-depth meeting. Behind closed doors, of course.


"Lizbeth."

She had expected her boss to call her now. Middle of the day. It was the middle of the week too. Turning around, Lizbeth spied Anna leaning against the doorframe of her office.

"Why don't you join me for lunch again?"

"Of course, boss," Lizbeth quipped.

She grabbed her packed meal - once suspiciously similar to Anna's - and headed into the office. Taking a seat before the desk. The moment Anna had locked the door and closed the blinds, Lizbeth flipped up her skirt. Showing her already erect. Barely contained by the jock-strap she had resorted to wearing now. The unwelcome but necessary garment landed on the floor.

"Come get your salad dressing," she teased.

Anna didn't have to be asked twice. "With pleasure."

While her boss did go down on her expertly, Lizbeth couldn't help but wonder. Were they dating now? She had stayed over since Saturday. Lizbeth had practically in. In the privacy of her apartment, Anna even acted like her girlfriend. Or even her wife. That, Lizbeth didn't mind. But making it official? They probably should, but reporting it to the human resources department sounded like a hassle. Not to mention those upstairs might frown upon Anna dating a subordinate. Maybe it was best to keep it quiet. For now at least.

Lizbeth sank deeper in the chair as she exploded once again in Anna's mouth. Closing her eyes she enjoyed the undivided attention of her boss. It still felt heavenly. Even after switching to the smaller dildo that Anna owned. It was easier for having sex. Not to mention to hide. Twelve inches really were a bit too much.

"Uhm, Lizbeth."

Anna broke through Lizbeth's musings. She sounded confused.

Slowly she opened her eyes. "What is it?"

"Shouldn't it be turned back by now?" Anna asked.

Looking down, Lizbeth saw her spend dick. Normally, it would be silicone by now. Yet she could still feel it. Reaching down with her hand only compounded the fact that it was flesh and blood.

"Strange," Lizbeth admitted out loud. Internally, her mind raced. In a way, she had suspected this might happen. The period for a dildo to fuse had been getting shorter and shorter. It took a jump when they had found out that without a strap-on it worked even faster. All this hinted that Lizbeth's ability got stronger.

Apparently now it was strong enough to not even reset after an orgasm anymore. Meaning no more reverting back to a dildo. Which, if she was honest, had been a hassle she could do without for the past few days. Sadly, she couldn't switch sizes anymore simply by swapping dildos. Aside from that, Lizbeth was at peace with the development.

"Had to happen sooner or later I guess," she said while reaching for her packed lunch. It was time to fill up on carbs. Being drained by Anna multiple times a day did take its toll. Lizbeth could swear she had lost a pound or two. Despite Anna's excellent cooking.

"I am gonna miss the twelve-inch," Anna admitted while getting up. Going to her own seat and packed meal. "Not for the normal sex, but I like the challenge when giving blowjobs."

Lizbeth gave a short laugh. "Well, we all have to live with the consequences."

They ate quietly. Barely making small talk. Lost in their respective musings. Lizbeth's circled back to being naughty close when their break was over. It was evident by her dick being hard and ready again. "Look, Anna. I got dessert ready for you."

"Well, if you offer so nicely."

Once again, Anna applied herself. The outcome was as expected. Anna was satisfied. Lizbeth spent and content. And her dick was still in place.


A few hours later they arrived at Anna's home. One the way in, they both had been greeted by name by the concierge. It left Lizbeth a little bit bemused. Was this her home now too? She nearly spent all her time here anyway. Enough that the concierge knew her name.

"So, a glass of wine and some t.v. before dinner?" Anna asked as they entered the apartment. "Or do you have something else in mind?"

Just to tempt Lizbeth, Anna started to undress before her. A sexy little striptease. How could Lizbeth say no to that?

"Come here, you little minx."

Clothes flew off them as they made their way to the bedroom. Anna was first on the bed and Lizbeth close behind. Not that Lizbeth minded. It allowed her to climb on top of Anna. Dictating every action to come. Lizbeth pinned her little sacrificial lamb down on the sheets with hands and hungry kisses on her lips. A moment later with her unyielding rod as she slid into Anna.

Their little romp was short but very passionate. Letting out their frustration of the last few hours. Both knew there would be time for slow and gentle later. Right now they needed the burst of adrenaline. The sweet release of rough sex. This wasn't their first time to tie off a workday like this.

Exhausted, but happy, Lizbeth rolled off Anna and sank into the silken sheets. Enjoying the sound of their heavy breathing and shared joyful release. She could lie like that for a while, Lizbeth decided, and be happy.

But Anna had other plans. Confused, she propped herself up on her elbows. "Liz, I think you forgot something."

Had she? No, Lizbeth was sure she had made Anna cum. She wasn't a jerk like some men. Liz always made sure Anna came too.

Reaching down, Anna picked up a dildo. Still slick with her juices. The very same that was supposed to be fused to Lizbeth.

"I guess it isn't as permanent as we thought," Anna mused while handing the dildo to Lizbeth.

"Yeah, but what changed?" Lizbeth asked as she stared at the lump of silicone in her hands.

Anna let out a sudden burst of laughter. Catching herself, she explained. "Well, maybe blowjobs don't count as proper sex anymore."

"Hmm." Lizbeth mulled the joke suggestion through, but couldn't find a better explanation. "Should be easy enough to confirm."

"I am game if you are." Anna already had that hungry look in her eyes again.

"Sure." Lizbeth sank back into the sheets with a groan. Letting the dildo fall beside her. "In half an hour. Or an hour. Maybe after dinner."

"Then, I'll better get started on it," Anna said with a wink before getting up and heading for the kitchen.


It was a week later that Lizbeth sent a furious text. The recipient was, of course, Anna.

#Lizbeth: Where are you? The meeting was supposed to start five minutes ago.#

She gave an apologetic look towards the CEO of the company. The man and his staff had waited now for some time. Lizbeth couldn't even bribe them with something. Pastries and coffee were already on the table. When her phone beeped a small relief washed over Lizbeth. Hopefully, it was Anna and with good news.

#Anna: Had an errand to run. In the lobby waiting for the elevator.#

"That was Anna. She'll be here shortly." Lizbeth made the announcement calmly. But on the inside, she was furious. What errand could she possibly be on? It was Lizbeth's duty to run errands for her. Maybe she had been out smoking? Anna had vowed to quit when Lizbeth only casually admitted to disliking the practice.

Another thought nearly made Lizbeth groan out loud. Last Thursday Anna had left midday without saying a word. Just to pick up some lingerie. Why did Lizbeth know about that? Because Anna surprised her the very evening with it. Which reminded her that she did spend too much time at Anna's. Only two small trips to her own apartment to look for letters or calls on her answering machine.

A loud clearing of one's throat got Lizbeth's attention. "I think we waited long enough," her CEO decided. To Lizbeth's dismay, she spied that another five minutes had gone by. "Perhaps you are familiar with the numbers and can get us started?"

"Right." Lizbeth gathered her courage and stepped before the group. "Past projections for the department-"

It was another ten minutes until Anna quietly slipped into the room. Murmuring apologies. And to Lizbeth's frustration, Anna didn't even switch places with her. Leaving Lizbeth on the spot to end the presentation. Fine. Lizbeth was annoyed enough to power through it. To show Anna and the company's CEO that she could do it.

After her presentation - and a question and answer round - the CEO stood up. "Very informative. Lizbeth was it?"

"Yes, sir. And thank you."

"Glad at least one person in the advertisement department is up to the task."

With those words, he left before Anna could even voice an apology. Not that she owed one only to the CEO. Lizbeth was furious too.

"What errand?" she asked once everyone but her and Anna had left. "Please don't tell me that you ran out for lingerie again."

"No, of course not." Anna had the decency to blush. "Something else came up and I forgot-"

"The meeting that I reminded you of not two hours ago?"

"I- Yeah. Sorry."

It had been a problem of late. Anna was absent-minded. Lizbeth would have joked that it was a sexual obsession that kept Anna's attention, but that wasn't it either. Not exactly. It was like her priorities had shifted. The career woman who tried to climb the company ladder as fast as she could, now started to slowly vanish right before Lizbeth's eye.

It fed into her own guilt that Lizbeth knew exactly what had replaced it. Or rather, who. Lizbeth knew she was now Anna's center of attention. Yesterday she caught Anna searching the internet for cake recipes after Lizbeth casually mentioned she hadn't had a decent chocolate cake in a while. It wasn't about Anna's addiction to Lizbeth's spunk either. A little experimentation revealed that two times vaginal sex did the trick or three to four blowjobs. Everything more was just extra.

Anna seemed to have the inherent need to make Lizbeth happy. Apparently being the perfect little housewife was Anna's way to make sure of that. Sadly, it impacted her work life more and more.

"Listen, I know you have good intentions," Lizbeth said as she pushed Anna's chin up so they could see each other's eyes. "But at work, I need you to be the boss. People are counting on you. Not just me. You got that?"

"Yeah. I mean yes." Anna gave a weak nod. Then a stronger one after straightening up. "I'll do my best. Promise."

"Glad to hear it." Lizbeth nearly sighed in relief. Finally, she appeared to get through to Anna. Maybe messing up big time was a wake-up call for her. "Now, what errant had been so important that it couldn't wait?"

Anna didn't answer immediately. Yet Lizbeth's stare was insistent. "Well, that is better explained at home."

"Anna," Lizbeth warned her.

"You know what? Work." Anna pushed out of the meeting room. Retreating fast. "Gotta work. I promised."

"Anna!"

But Lizbeth's boss was already nowhere to be seen.


"Now, spill," Lizbeth commanded as they pushed into the apartment. Anna was right behind her carrying a big box. When she had gotten out of her car's trunk Lizbeth's stomach had filled with dread. She doubted that such a large container was needed for new lingerie.

"You better sit down." That one sentence from Anna increased Lizbeth's anxiety tenfold. "Maybe in the bedroom?"

"Fine. This better be good." Though Lizbeth doubted it.

Marching to their shared bedroom, Lizbeth sat down and waited for Anna to arrive. It took a moment with the heavy box. Normally, Lizbeth would offer to help, but right now she was too peeved to do so.

"Remember the first morning we spent together?" Anna asked as she cut the top with a box cutter open. "We had the discovery that any dildo worked with your gift, right? And we said it might be worth exploring that a little. To experiment. But we never did."

Lizbeth let out a groan and pinched the bridge of her nose. Not even looking, she said: "This box better not be full of dildos."

"Well, this is awkward," Anna said as she fished out a five-inch dildo. Followed by a six-inch and then seven-inch. More and more she fished out and placed them on the carpet beside her. All the way up to fourteen inches.

Lizbeth was just about to chide Anna when her partner spoke up first. "And then I got creative."

To Lizbeth's shock, Anna pulled out even more silicone dicks. These new ones were less anatomically correct. Some were very wide. Others were ripped or outright abstract. One big and anatomically correct one had a small tube sticking out. She was about to ask when the function dawned on Lizbeth. It was a dildo that could mimic ejaculation.

Two dozen dildos circled Anna on the carpet. Like some kind of perverted fairy ring. It left Lizbeth speechless. But Anna wasn't through with her yet.

"Did you know there is a shop that makes dildos and vibrators based on fantasy beasts?"

Lizbeth grew a bit pale at what came out of the box next. The horse dick as long and thick as her forearm was the least strange addition to the collection on the carpet. They were joined by dildos inspired by classical movie monsters. Then more that were sculpted like belonging to fantasy races like orc, dwarf, or elven.

The king of absurdity was a thick red bastard of a dildo. Lizbeth couldn't help but pick it up. Feel the weight in her hands and the veins under her fingertips. "What is that?" she asked not really wanting an answer.

"That's a dragon's dick," Anna offered as if it was the most normal thing in the world to say.

"Well, I am not trying this one," Lizbeth said while holding up the monster of a dick. "In case you've forgotten, dildo's only unfuse with vaginal sex. So, I doubt your snatch can handle this one. Which would mean I'd be stuck with this one. Just to make myself clear. No fusing big dicks to me, that you can't handle, while I am asleep."

"Got it. I mean I ordered them before we found that out." Just when Lizbeth was about to relax, Anna had to add more. "Challenge accepted. Looks like I have some training to do."

With a groan, Lizbeth let the dragon-dildo fall and collapsed on the bed. Just what was she to do with Anna? No matter what she did, somehow Anna always twisted it. Then again - deep in her mind - she had to admit to herself that some of these dildos looked intriguing. Making her wonder how they would feel as flesh and blood while fused to her.


"I really need a signature."

"I got that, Melanie," Lizbeth said to her co-worker while trying not to sound exhausted or annoyed. "She just stepped out a bit. Tell you what. Leave it on my desk and I'll bring it to you once signed."

Placing down her folder, Melanie's voice softened. "Look. I get that you are covering for her. She's our boss and all. But lately, she has been really slacking. You can't cover up for her forever. We all feel it. Morale is down in the dumpster."

"I'll get her back on track," Lizbeth said to calm her down. "She is just having a rough time right now."

"You know, you could do better than her, right?" Melanie asked while leaning forward. Giving Lizbeth a good view of a blouse that might not be as buttoned-up as would be proper. "Some of us would be more than willing, you know."

Lizbeth bit her tongue before the wrong words could slip out. Oh, she knew that each and every woman in the office suspected what Anna and she were up to. That they all would be eager to take Anna's place.

And there laid the problem. She knew full well what she had done to Anna. The addiction. A shift in focus. Not to mention the air-headedness. Anna was by no means stupid now. Just as smart as before, but all were focused on pleasing Lizbeth. If only that extended to keeping up the masquerade at the office.

Lizbeth knew that one wrong move she would be responsible for another woman. She could explain it to Melanie and those other co-workers hovering close by. Hoping to eavesdrop means to get to Lizbeth's heart. Or at least into her panties. What sucked for Lizbeth was the knowledge that even explaining the drawbacks, most of these ladies would sign up in a heartbeat. Willingly giving up their current lives to be with Lizbeth. It was that smell of hers that. Those vexing pheromones on steroids. It clouded their minds. Which left Lizbeth as the only person left here who could shoulder the weight of responsibility.

But Melanie was right. Something needed to be done. If productivity sank even lower, those higher up might notice the tardiness of Anna. Thankfully Lizbeth had an idea about that. It was time to put those pheromones to good use. If all of her co-workers - at least the female ones - vied for her attention she might as well use it for her gain.

"You are right. Morale has been slacking," she told Melanie. Standing up, Lizbeth walked to the middle of the cubicle farm. "Can I get everyone's attention for a moment?"

Her female co-workers were just too happy to comply. Most gathered around her. Eager to present themselves. Lizbeth's male co-workers were more reluctant. She thought that on some instinctual level they recognized that Lizbeth had switched from someone worth pursuing in the dating game to competition. A hidden source of amusement for her.

"It has come to my attention that this department could use a little more focus. Something to strive for." Lizbeth took a moment for her words to sink in. Taking the time too to judge those around her. She saw many small nods in agreement. It was time to fix the unintentional waves she caused by addicting Anna to herself.

"This month is half over and we are behind schedule on most projects. This can't stand." Time for a generous smile. Only punishment won't do much. People need a carrot too. "As a little insensitive I will take out one or two of you to a fancy dinner. My treat. I will decide who the lucky winner or winners will be by comparing progress on those projects at the end of the month."

That got her plenty of attention. Most of the women around her didn't need much time to think things through. Practically tripping over themselves to return to their cubicles. Attacking their projects with renewed passion. Lizbeth just hoped there wouldn't be too much friction through competitiveness.

The men needed a little more talking to. They weren't as easily sold on the idea and motivated by it. Having done her part to get the department back on track, Lizbeth returned to her desk. Letting herself fall heavily into her chair. A fancy dinner a month wasn't that much of a deal. Ever since Anna cooked for her, Lizbeth's grocery bill was next to nothing.

It was Anna that worried her. Just talking didn't help. Lizbeth needed the right carrot, but so far she drew blanks with Anna. Everything she previously tried had failed to stick.

"Did I miss something?"

Lizbeth was surprised to look up and actually see Anna before her desk. She clearly had noticed the changed mood in the room.

"Nothing much," Lizbeth said dismissively. "Promised them a fancy dinner with me for the best performing worker."

"And only the office workers can compete?" Anna asked while twirling a strand of her hair.

For a moment, Lizbeth thought she might have found a carrot for Anna. But, no, it wouldn't work. Maybe in the beginning, but she doubted it would stick. Not to mention that she would discredit herself in front of her co-workers. No, Lizbeth needed to find something else.

"We eat dinner together every evening," she reminded her instead.

"Oh." Anna perked up. "I could cook for you and the lucky winner."

"Shh!" Lizbeth looked around. Thankfully no one seemed to have overheard them. "Remember, we try to keep it a secret that we are living together. HR might make things challenging if they find out."

"True." Anna gave a big pout.

"Anyway. I need a few signatures from you and-" Lizbeth stopped. There still was something unexplained. "Where were you? People have been looking for you."

Anna had the decency to blush. "I needed to use the restroom."

"For an hour?" Lizbeth's eyes narrowed. Something was fishy here. "In your office. Now."

Anna listened at once and hurried into her office. Lizbeth followed suit. Closing the blinds and locking the door.

"Oh, someone in the mood for naughty stuff?" Anna joked. But even to herself, the joke fell flat. She knew she was in trouble and her half-hearted attempt to deflect fell flat.

Lizbeth held out her hand. "Phone!"

"Is that really necessary?" Anna asked. "I swear I didn't browse for dildos. Honest to god, I didn't."

Giving her a tired look, Lizbeth just repeated herself. "Phone. Now."

Like a schoolgirl caught cheating, Anna walked up with a lowered head. Handing over the damning evidence. The locking screen was no problem for Lizbeth to get past. She had wormed the pin out of Anna days ago. The browser was closed and even opening it yielded nothing. But Lizbeth wasn't easily deterred. Peeking in the history revealed everything she needed to know.

"Maid uniforms? You browsed for an hour for maid uniforms?"

"French maid uniforms," Anna corrected and immediately noticed it was a mistake.

"Anna, what were you thinking?"

"That I'll look cute in them? I bet those I ordered will get you hard in no time. And-"

"I mean work," Lizbeth had to say out loud. Not just for Anna. For a moment, her mind had drifted and imagined Anna in a cute maid uniform. The thought was not helpful. "Anna, people depend on you. When you are here, you can't just disappear for an hour. We need you to do your job. I need you to do it."

Chastised, Anna looked to the floor. But after a moment, she gathered enough courage for a confession: "Work is boring."

Those three words hit Lizbeth deeply. Who's fault was it that Anna was like this? The real guilty party was clear as day. And as such, Lizbeth had the responsibility to take care of Anna as best as she could.

"I know," Lizbeth said softer. Pulling Anna to her and into a hug. "I'll try to find a solution. But unless you want to move in with me into my old apartment, we need your income. Certainly, I can't afford your apartment. Not on my salary. Even less your new spending sprees. Until we figure things out, I need you to try."

"Okay," Anna said with a sigh. Then nestling even closer to Lizbeth.

"I thought we had a moment," Lizbeth said a few seconds later as she felt a hand stroking between her legs.

"We had," Anna admitted. Then looked up to Lizbeth with mischief in her eyes. "Now we can have another moment. Of a different kind."

"Well, you got me hard," Lizbeth admitted. "You might as well finish it."

Finding a solution to their situation surely could wait a few minutes.


Lizbeth's confidence had been through the roof the last few months. But it wasn't always at its peak. Such times as when she had to cover for Anna. Instances that grew in frequency. Right now, it was put to a new test.

"You can go in now," said the personal assistant.

For a split second, Lizbeth found it funny. They had the same job position. Still, the man waving her through was the personal assistant of the CEO. At least one step up in the company hierarchy.

Walking to the door, Lizbeth took a last deep breath, before pushing in. Trying her best to not show her nervousness and project confidence.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Lizbeth, yes. Take a seat." The man barely stopped to gesture to one of the chairs. "You don't mind me calling you Lizbeth, right? I am afraid your last name is a tongue twister I would rather avoid."

"It's fine, sir," Lizbeth replied gracefully. It certainly wasn't the first time and she rather preferred not to have her last name butchered in an ill attempt at pronouncing it.

"Don't worry, Lizbeth. You are not in trouble." The older man leaned back. "The same can't be said for your floor boss. What can you tell me about Anna."

A sudden pit in Lizbeth's stomach opened up. This was what she had been afraid of. Anna's slacking off was catching up to her. It could even cost her her job.

"She's been under a lot of stress lately. Things in her private life-"

"And we could have worked around it," the CEO interrupted her. "Make accommodations. But she didn't come to me with her problems. The other day I confronted her and she was rather evasive."

He had? Anna hadn't mentioned it to her. What else had she held back from Lizbeth?

"I could speak to her," Lizbeth offered.

"I am afraid it is too late for that." The man steepled his fingers before her. "I might be the CEO of this company, but I am beholden to others. Our investors want her out."

"Sir, please reconsider." Lizbeth's mind raced. She needed to turn this around. Facts. She needed to lay down a foundation. "Productivity has been up the last two months. We finished several projects early and won some new key clients and contracts."

"And we have you to thank for it." The man gave her a winning smile. "Oh, don't be so surprised. I have my spies throughout the company. Well, bowling buddies. But I know for a fact that it is you who found means to motivate your co-workers to reach new heights."

Lizbeth remained quiet. Her mind was racing. It appeared she - and Anna - had been thoroughly found out. There was only one last measure that could doom her completely: if he knew about her magical gift.

"Lizbeth, how long have you been with the company?"

The question caught her off guard. She needed a moment to think. "Five years maybe?"

"Next month it will be six," the CEO corrected her. "Yes, I looked into you. Your qualifications are good. It is a wonder you didn't stand out sooner. Well, Anna did at least a good job picking you as her personal assistant. The last two months showed that."

"Two and a half," she corrected automatically. If only to win a measure of control again.

"Well, in the last two and a half months you showed us you could handle most of Anna's duties and responsibilities. The board and I think it would be a wise choice to promote you into Anna's position. It would mean a smoother transition than looking outside of the company for a replacement. Provided you want the job."

Did she? Of course, Lizbeth wanted the job. And not just for the money. Her quest for more confidence finally paid off. Now she was recognized for what she was worth. Yet, there was a price to pay for it.

"Anna-"

"Don't worry," the CEO assured her. "HR will handle it and-"

"No." The one word firm. Unyielding. Lizbeth didn't even care that she had cut off the most powerful person in the company. Going softer, she explained. "I've grown close with Anna. If anyone tells her the news then it should be me. I think I may even make it mutual. Her leaving voluntarily and without hurt feelings."

"That would be good. I'll leave that in your hands. Speaking of-" He stood up. Presenting his hand. As Lizbeth shook on it, he added: "Welcome to upper management. You've earned it."


Lizbeth took a deep breath, before opening the door to their shared apartment. The hallway was littered with dildos of all sizes and shapes. Normally they all would be in the bedroom, but the sight itself wasn't unusual.

"Anna? Are you home?" Lizbeth called out while slipping out of her heels.

While Anna had taken a day off, it didn't mean she had to be here. It was common for her to run off somewhere to buy another naughty prop or gadget. Despite being led down a rabbit hole of increasingly deviant sex toys, Anna still managed to regularly blindside Lizbeth with new depraved toys.

"I am here, Mistress," Anna exclaimed from the bedroom. Hurrying out of it a moment later. "Sorry for the mess. I was cleaning up the bedroom and I thought I had more time."

"It's fine," Lizbeth assured her while taking in the vision before her. Anna had dressed up as a maid again. This time her uniform was made out of slightly transparent pink PVC. Her hair was made up in twin pigtails. This getup screamed bimbo pretending to be a maid, but failing. Lizbeth had no doubt that this was the intended look by Anna.

Having reheard this situation in her mind, Lizbeth knew what to say now. "How about you grab a dildo of your choice and we mess the bed up a last time before you tidy it up?"

Lizbeth had decided that first, she had to take care of Anna's addiction before having a serious talk. This way her mind would be less addled by naughty thoughts. Or so she hoped.

"Any dildo?" Anna asked. The mischief in her eyes was very evident. "Even one of the monstrous ones?"

"Sure," Lizbeth assured her. "As long as you can prove that it fits you first."

"Yay!" Anna exclaimed before running off. Just to stop a few steps in and to turn around. Getting all serious. "Something is up. This is a bribe. What happened?"

Once again, Lizbeth had to chide herself. Anna might act like an absent-minded air-head. But she certainly wasn't. Anna's addiction to Lizbeth's spunk certainly had screwed with her worldview and motivation but hadn't changed her smarts in the slightest. Just because Anna now usually focused her mind on deviant stuff didn't mean there was nothing left.

"We need to talk," Lizbeth said while walking past Anna. "Come sit with me."

Sitting down on the couch in the living room, Lizbeth waited until Anna joined her. "What if I told you that there was a way for you to be always my maid. That you don't have to go to work anymore."

"I would jump at the chance," Anna exclaimed. But then deflated a bit. "But we need the money, right? I can't quit my job. We'd lose this apartment and our spending money for the naughty stuff. That's what you always remind me about."

"True," Lizbeth said with a nod. Then gave her a smile. One slightly forced. "They offered me a promotion. Department head. Enough money to take over the lease for this apartment. I could finally get rid of my old flat and officially move in with you. Probably about high time I do that, right?"

"Of course! And graduations." Lizbeth got a big hug from Anna. But it was cut short as the maid had a suspicion. "Who's department are you taking over."

Suddenly, Lizbeth couldn't at Anna anymore. "Yours," she said while avoiding her eyes.

"So, they fired me?" Anna asked while leaning back.

Lizbeth's throat felt tight. Not trusting her voice, she simply nodded.

Moments passed and silence settled over the room. And with each passing second, it grew heavier to bear for Lizbeth. "Say something," she demanded when it became too much.

"I am thinking," Anna replied. She looked the part too. A little lost in thought. "You said any dildo. Can't do the dragon one so that one is out. Maybe the werewolf one. Or maybe we are daring and give the horse dick another try."

"Anna. I am being serious here!"

"Me too." Anna sat up straighter. "I am not mad at you. Honestly. you deserve the promotion. And while being honest, I pity you a little. Yes, at some point this job was everything to me. I fought hard to get where I am now. And guess what. It is not what I imagined it to be. Lizbeth, our company is wealthy, but not that big. Unless I was willing to wait a decade or two, there wasn't much upward progression anymore. Not unless I changed to a competitor anyway."

Anna leaned forward. Searching for eye contact with Lizbeth and displaying plenty of mirths. "That's your future now. While I can dick around at home. Literally. Thank you for your sacrifice, Liz. However, will I ever repay you? I only hope plenty of sex and being of service to you will be enough."

Lizbeth burst out laughing. Shaking her head at Anna's antics. "For a moment you had me worried."

"Oh, I know!" Anna pushed up. Climbing over the backside of the couch only to stop for a moment. "Wait here." Running off just to return with a dildo flopping around in her hands. "The one inspired by Frankenstein."

Seeing the bright green monstrosity with molded stitches and all, Lizbeth couldn't help but set things straight. "You know, that's based on Frankenstein's monster. Frankenstein was the doctor."

"Even better. I can play the doctor and once I get you hard I can exclaim: It's alive! Look at what I created. It's alive!"

"You are silly," Lizbeth accused her, but couldn't help laughing. "Fine, I'll be your monster. But aren't you forgetting something? First, you have to take care of my current hard-on."

"I think I can handle that," Anna said as she climbed on top of Lizbeth. Kissing her deeply while pushing herself on her lover's meat.


Anna had done a lot to ease Lizbeth's guilt. But now, sitting the next morning in her office and chair, made the feeling well up in Lizbeth again. A part of her still felt it was wrong. She had not just stolen her job, but life. Pushed her into a domestic role. And despite everything, Lizbeth couldn't tell if it was really Anna talking or the addiction through Anna.

Worse was the knowledge that she could do it again. And quite easy. Sure she could drop some of her cum in someone's coffee. But it might even be enough to simply hold it out for them. Make the pheromones do their job. From there it was a straight road down to addiction. Something Lizbeth couldn't have.

No, Lizbeth vowed. Anna was enough for her. Had to be. There was no way she could ruin another person's life.

A knock on the door made Lizbeth lookup. It was Melanie leaning against the doorframe. "Is Anna a no-show today too?"

Right. Lizbeth had a job to do. "I'll announce it when everyone is here, but Anna won't be returning. She has handed in her resignation."

"I see. Trying on her seat for size? Oh, don't get me wrong. I could totally envision you as our new department head."

Ah, flattery. Ever since her magical upgrade, Lizbeth got a lot of it. Still, it never got old. "I actually am your new boss," she said aloud. "The company felt a smooth transition might be best."

"Congratulations!" Melanie gave her a brilliant smile. Then looked around and stepped further into the office. "You know, I would make a pretty good assistant. It would be my pleasure to fulfill your every whim."

Just to underline her offer more, Melanie unbuttoned her blouse a little further. For a moment, Lizbeth was tempted to say yes. Melanie was good-looking after all. And with Anna staying home, she might need someone in the office to satisfy her urges.

But why settle on Melanie? A lot of her former co-workers were attractive. There was no doubt that Lizbeth could pick freely from her new subordinates. She could even go further. Go to the human resources department and cherry-pick from other departments.

She could have a little harem right here, at the company. Or even at home. All she needed was money. It would be as easy as picking up a wealthy heiress or maybe a pop star. The world could be her oyster, Lizbeth realized.

She suddenly felt faint. Not by the epiphany how far her gift could carry her. Her little daydream had escalated rather quickly. Lizbeth was scared of how quickly her mind had jumped on the opportunity. Suddenly, it might not be a question if she could keep the vow she made not five minutes before. It was rather when she would break it. Just how soon would she give in to the temptation? Lizbeth feared the answer was not as optimistic as she hoped.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

so, now comes the with great

so, now comes the with great power comes great responsibility speech.

A truly unique story…..

D. Eden's picture

But one that will NOT have a happy ending. As the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Absolute power corrupts

Beoca's picture

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It will, though, be interesting to see how Lizbeth fares at trying to avoid such a fate. For the sake of those around her as much as herself.

It's a matter of choices...

Snarfles's picture

What happens when the ADDICTS take charge... Liz locked up in a glass cage attached to a milking machine? A 'New World Order' where initiates are deliberately addicted and thus coerced into things simply for a drop of 'nectar'? Just as Anna hasn't lost her mental faculties, the law of supply and demand, and control of the supply; Other, less scrupulous people may just move in.

A very wicked take on sexual

A very wicked take on sexual attraction and addiction. Everyone has urges they have to control, some stronger than others. Lizabeth just has stronger urges, and the urges have stronger consequences. A second chapter exploring her success or lack there of would be interesting. The story stands as is, however. Putting the male sex drive and male sensibilities on the female character is thought provoking. Well crafted. BTW, what is the Central Witch Coven going to do when they find out about this?