To Ease the Pains

Printer-friendly version

To Ease the Pains
By Goldendawn © 2003

Stretching, Jeff felt the painful crick in his neck from sitting all day at the computer twinge a little. Reaching behind, he placed his strong hands against the bridge of his neck and rubbed, groaning slightly at the soreness. Finally, he twisted his neck to the left, making loud audible clicking noises.

"Oh gods, I hate it when you guys do that." The woman behind him was his boss, Sabrina Paulsen. She was an attractive woman, and at one stage, Jeff and she had almost gone out, but work had come first.

Slowly he turned around and groaned, "Well, if you would fork out the request for new office chairs, maybe the guys wouldn't need to."

"You know the budget is tight, Jeff, and I can't get that type of expense past the directors until after the end of the financial year." She leaned on the door to his office and looked towards his screen. "How is the program coming along?"

Jeff shrugged and regretted it. The twinge of pain came back, and he winced. Suddenly, Sabrina was at his side and rubbing his shoulders. He was confused. She was his boss, and they had made it both clear that nothing would happen between them, but the massage felt so good.

"The program is coming along slowly. The two languages don't like talking to each other." He slowly pulled away. Even though it felt grand and was helping, he found it harder to suppress his other desires if she kept it up.

Sabrina looked down at him a moment and stepped away, "Um…" She suddenly looked uncomfortable, as if only realizing what she had been doing. "Did it help?
"Yeah, a little." He replied. Looking up into her eyes, Jeff found himself lost in them for a moment and, with a start, caught himself and looked away. "Um… I suppose I should probably get a spa or something. You know, to ease the pains."

Sabrina chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, there is one in today's paper which a couple of others might go look at this weekend." Sabrina turned and walked out of the office. She stopped at the door and turned back to Jeff, "I'm sorry, I… didn't think."

Jeff gave her a friendly smile and shrugged. Groaning at the pain that sparked in his shoulders and neck again, he chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I won't."

Nodding, the boss smiled at him back and left him. He did worry a bit, however. She was so attractive, and maybe he had been stupid to agree to the "friends only" policy they had decided on after that Christmas party. He could still fondly remember their touching and their one night of passionate lovemaking.

Turning back to his desk Jeff took the newspaper from his draw and opened it up. He wasn't much for Spa's and massages, but the stress of the present job had to be getting to him, in more ways than just his painful neck muscles.

Looking for the advertisement that Sabrina spoke about, he flipped through the articles in the back of the paper for a moment and then finally reached what looked like the right one.
He ripped the ad out of the paper and placed it into his top pocket. He had nothing left he could finish today, so packing up for the rest of the afternoon felt like a good idea. Glancing up, he looked at the time, and since it was three-thirty, he knew he wouldn't get in trouble with Sabrina. Quickly he emailed her to state he would get something done about the neck pain and then shut down his station.

Once collecting his stuff into his briefcase, he made his way out of the office. He gave polite nods to people as he reached the elevator, then took it down to the car park. He unlocked his BMW company car, one of the few real perks of the damn job, and threw his briefcase into the back seat.

Getting into the car was quite painful, as his neck complained. He wasn't one-hundred percent sure he just needed a Spa. Maybe he had managed to pull something. But it wouldn't hurt. If the Spa didn't help, he would have to see the doctor. He reached into his pocket again and pulled out the little piece of paper.

CHAN JU SPA
The best relaxing Spa in Town.
The minerals from the most fabulous springs
all warmed to relax you
and make you feel like a new person.
Address --- 101 Kilo Ave, City Centre

"Well, old boy… It's about time you and I go and get a good relaxing," Jeff said to himself as he started the car and threw the ad on the other seat.

The traffic wasn't as bad before closing time, so he made pretty good time from his work to the other side of town to where the Spa was. He was thankful for that because, by the time he had parked the car, his neck muscles were screaming bloody blue murder, and his whole back was starting to feel slightly numb with pain. As he pulled himself out of the car, he looked at the small building named "Chan Ju Spa". It wasn't that flash, with a neon sign overhead with the business name flickering on and off. It was coloured bright pink, with a bright yellow door. Besides it, another company called "Young Chan's Escort Girls".

"Great, I bet this spa is a front for a brothel." He sighed and shook his head. He walked towards the Spa anyway; after all, he had been wrong before. But already, second thoughts were starting to come forth.

Reaching the bright yellow door of the Spa, he pushed it open and walked into a tiny little office that had a couple of small plants and a few chairs. It had to be no bigger than most toilets he had been in, but it had a counter and a feel about it, which screamed brothel. He was about to turn back out the door when the tingling of the doorbell caught the attention of an old Asian man behind the counter. With a wide grin, the man came shuffling from behind the counter, quickly over towards Jim and took him by the hand.

"Welcome, Welcome! The first customer, you are." the old man shouted, smiling all the time. However, he reminded Jim of Mr Miyagi, a lot shorter and more grey hair. If anything, he looked almost Anime comical in appearance.

Jeff nodded, shaking the man's hand, wondering once again if this was such a good idea after all.

"Come, come!" The older man pulled at Jim's hand and escorted him through another door into what appeared to be an oversized, sparsely decorated garage. The first thing that relived Jim was that there was no way this was a brothel; after all, there were no rooms for the girls to do their business. And secondly, there were no girls or anyone else around for that matter.

"You change over there." The old man pointed to a large "box", which stood a few feet a spa.

Jeff then suddenly noticed the Spa: huge and lowered into the ground like a massive natural pool. Steam rose from it like a blowing kettle, and you could already start to smell the relaxing aromas of the natural waters. Jim could tell someone had put a lot of money into creating the Spa since it looked more naturally produced than manufactured. The rocks around its edge added to its naturalistic feel and charisma. All doubt left him at that moment. Just the look and smell of the Spa was starting to relax the pain in his shoulders and neck. He smiled and nodded back to the Old Man. Jeff couldn't wait to get in.

Jeff walked over to the changing "box" and entered it. Painfully he removed his shirt and trousers, folding them into a neat pile. Before removing his underwear, he looked around for a bathing suit.

"Um." He said, and he noticed nothing was there. "Old Man, Where is the swimming suit?" Jeff shouted out.

"You must not wear one." Came the reply from behind the box door. "For a spa to work correctly, you must be naked. Now come out and get in the Spa. No worry about nakedness, alone in the room, no other customer for today."

Jeff again thought this was a bad idea, but this part of the deal might be why the business didn't have many customers. Again, a slight twinge of his neck sent a shiver of pain through him, and Jim sighed. He had little choice; he preferred not to drive home in pain. Anyway, he wasn't that prudish about his body. Since there was no one else there but the Old Man, why the hell not?

He pulled down his underwear and placed that besides his other clothing. Slowly he walked out of the changing "box" and to the large Spa. Putting in one toe to check the heat, he slowly entered the steaming waters. The warmth instantly relaxed him as he leaned back on the Spa's side.

"This is grand, Old man," Jeff commented, closing his eyes a moment. "Hey, how much is this all going to cost?"

"Oh, no worry about money, you relax. Money and business and all of those things make you tense. This is why you have pain, yes?"

Jim couldn't deny that, and he knew he should ask again about the price. After all, money was what made the world go around, but he lost track of the subject as the aromas of the Spa filled him with relaxing peace.

"Yes," the old man said behind Jeff. "The natural spa waters, mighty they are. Make the body feel better than ever felt before."

The Old Man then handed Jeff a drink and smiled. Jeff took it in both hands and looked down at it. It was greenish but smelt just as wonderful as the waters of the Spa.

"What is this for?" Jeff asked.

The Old Man beamed and started to walk away. "It is a drink to relax your soul and your mind. The body is not only thing tense; the mind and soul get tense as well. To ease the pressures of days gone, and days to come, your mind and soul, relaxed they should be."

Jeff looked towards the Old Man and then looked casually back down at the drink. He found himself taking a small sip of it for experimental purposes and rose an eyebrow in surprise.
It was the sweetest of nectars he had ever tasted. It was like the liquid from the gods, and the excellent taste ran over his taste buds a long time after he had swallowed the liquid. The test was a dream and made Jim relax back even more. And all he could say was, "Yum! Beer!" He took another gulp and settled back down again.

"Yes, Steinlager beer." The Old Man said from somewhere else in the large room. "New Zealand beer, best in the world." But already, Jim had started to feel each part of his body relaxing and felt beautiful tingling. The pain in his neck was long forgotten as he felt his feet relaxing, feeling almost smaller and softer. Then his legs felt more delicate and thinner; so relaxed.

It then hit his hips, and he felt them seem to widen against the sides of the Spa. He knew he should check, but he was now so relaxed, so calm. Then he felt his arms and hands relax and felt them getting silkier and slimmer.

He then felt his groin area relax, soften, turning to liquid and floating away with the spring water. An urgent need to move raged through his mind, but he couldn't move even an inch. His body wouldn't respond to his needs.

His chest tingled, and he could see out of the corner of his eyes something growing there; some fleshy things were pushing the water up and making it ripple. There was no way to deny it, he was growing breasts!

He started to panic, scared that he couldn't move, and his body was doing things that made no sense! He knew what was happening through disbelieving eyes; however, rationally, he couldn't believe it. How could something like this be happening, it was impossible!

Jeff suddenly felt two hands touch his shoulders and rub. He tried to move, but it proved hopeless as the rubbing sensation made Jim feel even stranger. Warmth rushed over him as his chest started to tingle with sensitivity, and his body pulsated with pleasure.

He heard a soft moan; it was his deep voice moaning from the pleasure coursing through his body and that he had no control over.

Then the hands rose against his neck and lay firmly against his head. The hands pushed his head downwards and under the spring water, and he started to feel his face and neck relax and change just like the other parts of his body.

He screamed in his mind as he felt his breath start to fade from within him. He couldn't hold his breath any more, and he gasped, feeling the water of the Spa enter his mouth and flow down his throat.

Then at that stage, he started to think weird thoughts. She began to think of the job she now had. She thought of the fantastic pimp that looked after her and treated her with such care and love. Likewise, she pondered on the wonderful… 'Hold it, I'm a man, not a woman. I knew this wasn't a good idea.' But as soon as the thoughts of his male self-came they started to fade away again like trickles of water rushing out of his mind.

As her head was pulled out of the water, the young woman gasped for breath. She sighed as a shiver of pleasure raced through her body, and then her mind blanked for a single moment as orgasmic pleasure rushed over her.

Opening her eyes, April Kathryn brushed her wet long blonde hair out of her eyes and looked around to smile at the old Asian man standing behind her.

The man held a towel out to her, and she rose from the Spa into his awaiting arms. "So, Sir, I'm I going to be a busy girl tonight." April gave the Old Man a playful smile.

The Old Man looked over the naked woman and smiled back. Her breasts were just the right size for her small young adult frame. Her face was adorned with soft and sweet eyes and captivating full red lips. Long blonde hair followed down her back, easily reaching the tip of her firm buttocks. Her groin was so soft and smooth, like the rest of her body, no sign of anything male, no indication that this lovely female in front of him was once a man.

"Yes, April. You have a few clients tonight. You should be able to pick up a lot of easy money tonight, girl," The old man said, taking the girl over to the back door of the Spa and into the escort agency next door.

April smiled and kissed the Old Man on the cheek. "I feel so relaxed. It is so nice to have a job where I can have such pleasures. It eases all the pains."

END

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A First Story

Rhayna Tera's picture

Thank you for this. It was well-written and easy to read. The grammar and syntax were good. The plot? Sorry: it was predictable early on and has been trampled before. That apart, if this was your first submission anywhere (not just here at BCTS), then there's reason to enjoy more from you.

Agree with you :D

Certainly, not my first submission ever - since this is an old story. I am trying to get my stuff back out there, and finish up a lot of my unfinished stories. I do mostly comics now, but, I want to get some of my short stories and novel length stories completed.

Yes, totally agree, the plot is very predictable - but this was the first story I ever wrote way back in a very long time ago :D

Copyright 2003

Two decades ago this story may not have been considered predictable.

I enjoyed the story for what it didn't reveal.

What motivated Sabrina to send him to the spa? Was there an inherent femininity that led to them being just friends?

What exactly was "the pain?"

Thank you for sharing.

I did check out your link and appreciate your art.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Address details missing

How can I find this place? Not enough address details are given. : )
I want to relax and have a "beer" too. The story tags were correct so even if predictable we know what we're getting at least.

>>> Kay

Oh, sorry I threw away the

Oh, sorry I threw away the piece of paper with the address :D LOL

In google maps there isn't even a 101 Kilo ave. I should have made it 101 Keilor Road, Australia and everyone would have ended up having KFC :D