Leave No Stone Unturned Chp. 11

Printer-friendly version

Aisha’s Brothers Townhouse:
Aisha pulls into the garage of her brothers’ townhouse. She stopped by work and dropped off the money to her boss for the fake delivery. She leaves her helmet on her motorcycle and walks upstairs to the kitchen area. Aisha grabs a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator.

She takes a sip from it as she checks the cabinets to see what was in them. She shakes her head at how empty the cabinets were.

“I need to restock the cabinets.” Aisha closes the cabinet doors and grabs her wallet.

There was a grocery store not far from the townhouse. It was within walking distance and since it was a nice evening, she didn’t mind walking. Aisha waves to the people she passed in the neighborhood.

The grocery store was owned by a small company like Aldi, and a few others. She walks into the local market and grabs a cart, after putting a quarter into the locking mechanism. The next hour or so, she goes up and down the aisles grabbing different ingredients and such.

Normally, she just grabbed frozen foods and ingredients, but lately, she has been watching some cooking shows. She wanted to try making some of the meals they posted the recipes for on their website. She makes her final selection and checks out afterward.

She kicks herself for not bring the folding shopping cart she owns. Both her hands were filled with bags as she makes her way home. She was thinking about the warehouse and the money she was supposed to deliver to it. Someone wanted Mrs. Stone and her former teammates dead.

Aisha finally makes it home with her groceries. She fishes around in her pants pocket for her house keys and finally pulls them out. She finally gets the door open and heads inside the townhouse with her groceries.

Once inside the townhouse, she put the groceries away and start dinner for herself.

Warehouse:
Cora pulls up to the address Warewolf gave her. She gets out of the rental she is using and heads towards the door of the place. She checks it and notices it is locked. She takes her lock picks out and picks the lock. She tucks her picks back into her pants pocket and walks into the place.

“Let’s see what you guys are hiding.” Cora pulls her fox mask out and puts it on.

She feels the mystical energies from the mask as it travels into her body. She inhales and everyone that has ever stepped into the warehouse register with her. She sneezes after inhaling the scents. The eyes of the mask start glowing red as she starts looking around.

Cora moves quietly around the warehouse. Her enhance senses help her locate a hidden weapons cache. She opens the hidden door and lets out a whistle.

“Damn! There are enough weapons in here to storm a bank.” She pulls out her cellphone and takes several pictures of the weapons.

Most of the weapons were of Russian and Chinese design. There were explosives and grenades inside the room as well. She takes pictures of them and afterward, puts the hidden door back. She does rig it, so it doesn’t open the way it is supposed to.

She leaves a little surprise behind, so if someone does manage to open it. She double-checks everything, before moving on searching the rest of the warehouse. She does find the mini-cameras Warewolf left behind. His scent was all over them.

Once she was done searching inside the warehouse. She walks outside and sees if there are any ghost tracks. She doesn’t know how long the place has been deserted, but she does find some ghost tracks.

She kneels beside the ghost tracks and takes a sniff. Her eyes glow brighter as she heads back to the rental and follows the ghost tracks. She must be careful because her eyesight is split between the real world and the mystical world.

The ghost tracks take her away from the warehouse and into Carrollton. She loses the tracks near a group of homes. She pulls over and parks her rental. She was glad that it was getting dark. The mystical abilities of the mask did better at night. She gets out of her rental and starts looking around. She manages to find the ghost tracks again and follow them to a ranch-style house.

It had a garage that was separate from the house. She moves quietly towards the garage and tries to look in. But the windows in the garage door and on the side of the garage were blackened out. There was a side door, so she tries it and it opens. She glances towards the house to make sure no one was coming out. She slips inside the garage and spots a black van.

Cora pulls her cellphone out and calls Warewolf’s number.

Rachel and Maia’s Place:
Rachel was relaxing and enjoying the Korean food she had ordered for all three of them. Maia was sitting next to her, watching a movie and eating. Warewolf was sitting at their dining room table still working on the material he found at the warehouse.

It’s been hours since Cora and Aisha had left them. Warewolf would take a bite from his food occasionally. Just as he was finishing his meal, his cellphone starts ringing. He looks at the caller id and notices it was Black Investigation showing on it. He picks it up and presses accept.

“Hello?”

“Warewolf, it’s Cora. I think I found the van Maia mention. Switch to video and get Maia, please.”

Warewolf switches over to video and spots a set of red eyes looking at him. He is a little taken back at the red eyes “who are you?”

“It’s me, Warewolf. I’m switching my camera view.” Cora switches the camera view.

Warewolf watches as the picture switches over and a black van appears. Warewolf gets up and walks over to Maia.

“Maia, was this the van you saw?” Warewolf shows the picture Cora was sending him.

Maia looks at the video “yes, that was the van.”

“Did you hear that, Cora?”

“Yes, I think I found the place the driver of the van is hiding out.”

“Give me the address and we’ll join you.” Warewolf looks at Rachel.

“Okay, I’ll keep them occupied until you guys get here.” Cora was going to have some fun with the men.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ohhjh goodie.....

Samantha Heart's picture

A few flash bangs, smoke canisters, maybe knock out gas mixed with tear gas.... then a few "Playful punches" to "non vital areas".... that shout keep them occupied till Warewolf & his crew get there.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Boom about to be lowered

Jamie Lee's picture

So the bundles on money were to be delivered to the warehouse. If no one was there, as it turned out, what then?

Cora's idea of fun might not be appreciated by the men in that house. They might even get downright upset.

Others have feelings too.

Somehow,

Wendy Jean's picture

Her idea of fun is not going to be so fun for the receivers of her attention.