Spider GAL - Far from Perfect

Printer-friendly version


Arriving eventually to Disney Plus and/or a theater near you (depending)


Spider-Man_No_Way_Home_logo.jpg


From MCU comes yet another permutation of the Spidey-verse, where three versions of Aunt May's favorite ward coexist simultaneously; albeit with a wee bit of mutated Estriadol from a radioactive spider thrown in for good measure...


photo (1)(1)_2_0.jpg


photo (2)_1_0.jpg


photo(1)_1_0.jpg


A uniquely collaborative effort directed by Patty Jenkins, with the original story written by the Wachowskis, and with the screenplay by the Russo and the Coen Sisters. Original Soundtrack by Wendy Carlos.


up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

All Three

joannebarbarella's picture

Will have trouble getting their hair into the mask (and, Hey!, you don't need mascara when you've got silver eyes.)

Sweet

littlerocksilver's picture

There's nothing like the pictures of beautiful people to help start the day right - even if there are implicated problems.

Portia

I'd go see it!

looks fun!

DogSig.png

Fascinating

Rose's picture

Hmmm... Makes that upside-down kiss scene much more interesting.

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary

an infinite spiderweb of timelines...

laika's picture

All three of these cute scenarios could have happened
in the coolest Spiderman flick ever (INTO THE SPIDERVERSE)
and nobody would have noticed anything all that odd about it;
what with the film's breakneck pace + kaliedoscopic plot line.
In fact there was a spidergirl from one of the alternate earths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtNr0LuPQBU
but I don't think she started out as Peter Parker.
Too bad. A good old-fashion radioactive sex change
might just have helped comicdom's most miserably neurotic superhero.
Here's hoping there's a SpiderTrans in the animated film's sequel, due out in 2022...
~hugs, V

Uhhh...

Just think...!!! An endless supply of amazing silk garments!!! =D Thanks Drea... ;)

Derp...!!!

PKB_003b.jpg