A Starr Is Born - pt.6

Printer-friendly version

A Starr is Born Pt6
Reworked by Wendy C from
a story written by Mistress X.

My nails tapped nervously on the armrest.

"Yo, what's wrong with you Girl?" Cassidy nudged me from the next seat over. "You scared of flyin' or something?"

"Hmm no," I said. "I'm just a little on edge."

"Well I'm excited," she volunteered, almost kicking her feet with giddiness.

"Why are you so hyped?" I questioned. "It's almost my first televised match in half a year, my first one ever in this body."

"Oh I ain't talking about that," she clarified. "It's the European tour Girl. We get to stay in swanky hotels instead of that damn bus for a change," She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. "And I hope that blouse fits good because them balloons of yours are gonna pop a button when this plane takes off." I looked down at my chest and tapped my fingers.

--ooOoo--

"Oh man that plane ride was a bitch," Cassidy stretched as she dropped her bags and crossed the hotel room. "I am just happy to have a real BED for a change!" she sat down on the corner of one of the two mattresses and began digging in her suitcase. "I got first dibs on the shower."

The first leg of the European tour was Naples, and we were all put up in a local hotel, men on one floor, women on another, and Cassidy and I were roommates again. At least I wasn't alone, like in the last few hotels at which I'd stayed.

I sat down on the mattress and leaned back, listening to the water running in the other room. This was a much nicer hotel room than the ones they had set me up with before. I figured they had to provide the established stars a level of expected opulence, for appearances if nothing else. And I “would” be an established star again pretty soon. Looking down, I was also relieved to note that, besides maybe some slight tightness in my bra, the twins had given me no trouble on the flight. Maybe they’d contributed to my stiff neck. I unfastened the top button on my blouse and stretched out on the gold colored sheets and took a cat nap until the bathroom was free.

Once Cassidy gave the all clear I took my chance to use the little girls' room, I'd had to pee since landing, and then I started my hot shower. It felt so good to get under that steamy cascade after stewing in a pressurized aluminium tube for so many hours. I’d already grown to appreciate the way the water moved over my perfect, unblemished, skin. It was like ribbons of warm satin flowing over me, down my neck over my big round breasts, tickling my amazingly sensitive bullet like nipples, washing along my tight belly, caressing my itty-bitty clitty and running down my tender thighs. That water loved me, and it touched me like it loved me. I perhaps stayed in the shower longer than I needed to, having all the time I required for once, but ultimately I left it feeling... frustrated.

Realizing I'd forgotten my clothes in my bag, I wrapped a towel around myself with flourished ease, momentarily checked out my butterfly tattoo in the mirror, and went back into the main room where I found a sight I didn't expect. Violet was there, and she and Cassidy were both dolled up in mini-dresses and heels, and Cassidy was digging through my bag. "What are you doing?" I demanded.

"You really don't have a single skirt do you?" Cassidy neglected the question. "I guess some of these jeans could work and......Oh My God...... you are definitely wearing these," She held up my metallic blue halter top and matching panties. "I didn't even know you had these. Now we just gotta find you a decent pair of shoes."

"What are you talking about?" I asked flatly.

"Nothing....." Violet said sing-song.

"Me and Vie are just two innocent American girls looking for a good time in a strange European city and it's...... well truth is, it's safer the more of us go together, so you commin' with us."

"WHERE" I insisted?

"To the hottest club we can find," she said with a tone that suggested the answer should have been assumed.

"I don't like this," I told her.

"Come on Case" she said. "We wanna have some fun and you NEED to have some fun. You ain't been doin' nothin' but workin' since you BEEN you. So put on these sexy blues, wriggle into your tightest denim, and let's go have some FUN."

"Huh..." I sighed. "I'll go have a drink, and regret it later."

--ooOoo--

We stepped out of the taxi and into the watchful orange light of a nearby streetlamp. The street here was busy with small cliques of people crowding in and out of the doors of a nearby building. Judging from the music thumping from inside and the dress of the people going to and fro, it was indeed the nightclub the taxi driver promised. I looked around self-consciously and adjusted my top. "Do my nipples show through this?" I inquired tentatively.

"Heh heh yeah they do Vie chuckled.

"Why'd you buy that anyway?" Cassidy questioned.

"I don't know," I answered.

"It was because it's cute wasn't it," she pushed.

"Yes okay," I admitted. "Can we just move along please?"

"Sure thing," she answered. "Dammit," she said suddenly as we stepped directly into the circle of light beneath the lamp. "I can't believe I didn't notice that at the hotel."

"What?" I asked.

"Just hold still," Cassidy said opening her hand-bag. "You really need to get a purse by the by," she pulled out a liner pencil and a mascara brush. "Close your eyes."

"Why?" I begged.

"Because if you gonna be clubbin' with me you're gonna look good doing it," she insisted. "Now close your eyes, it'll only take a second."

I capitulated and I felt her fooling around with my eyelids.

"Violet, do you have any lipstick you can borrow her? I ain't got nothin in her color."

"Sure thing," Vie said and tossed me a tube that I barely caught. Knowing there was no use arguing, I applied the salmon color blindly, pressed my lips, and handed it back.

"You look great," Cassidy commented. "Now let's get our drink on."

Fortunately for we three musketeers, the place was pretty big and the line was moving briskly, so it wasn't hard to get inside. I had definitely had harder times getting into clubs as a guy.

"Alright, now “this” place is bangin" Cassidy said as we stepped through the threshold. Countless human bodies were swaying with the bass that was reverberating through the air. The dim lighting did little to mask the hard contrast between ancient architecture and modern furnishings.

"I'm gonna be at the bar" I enunciated over the too loud music and shimmied off. On the way we cut across the corner of the dance floor, which was segmented glass overlooking an old dry Roman reservoir that had been converted into more night club down stairs. The place really was fancy and the bar was no exception. It was about 70 feet of marble and laminated black wood that separated the clubbers, from what looked like a liquor warehouse framed with mirrors and LED displays of writhing human silhouettes.

"Cosa ordinate?" said the bartender leaning over the counter at us in what had a distinct questioning inflection.

All three of us just looked at him dumbfounded.

"Um, we don't understand... you," admitted Violet embarrassed. He looked us over, and his gaze seemed to catch on my jeans.

He snapped his fingers in the air, summoning an identically dressed other bartender over to himself. "Americane," he failed to whisper to the second man.

The second server then took his place. "What do you want... to drink" he asked in a stilted, heavy, Italian accent?

"Oh," I said. "Um, bourbon," I answered.

"Double that," said Cassidy, holding up two fingers.

"Um..." Vie began. "Can you make a blue Hawaiian?" He gave an affirmative gesture, and without a word went to work. Cassidy and I got our drinks first and clinked our glasses before leaning our backs to the bar and downing our first sips while watching the dancers. There was no need to leave the bar, we weren't done with it.

It wasn't long before it began to hit me, I hadn't yet really imbibed with my new alien body weight and I was probably drinking too fast. I was still sure I was only two sheets to the wind at best, when a guy in a dark grey silk shirt and black slacks approached us. He was an olive skinned fellow with midnight eyes and the most carefully planned mess of casual stubble. "You are American ladies?" he asked in his own very Italian way. "I like Americane."

Then another guy came up beside him, looking like his slightly shorter doppelganger with puffier hair, and spoke to him in their local tongue, unintelligible to me.

"Scusi" the shorter guy said turning to us, his hand on his heart. "I am Giulio, this is my brother Pietro. I, um... I tell him you are famous. You on the television. You um... lottare..." he grasped his hands together and pulled tight. "Ah! Wrestle? Si?" he pointed to Cassidy and Violet. "But I do not know your friend......" he looked at me. "La Farfalla," Pietro interjected.

"Si," said Giulio.

"This is Sam," Cassidy announced loudly, over the booming club music. "You just watch the show this week. Then you'll know who she is."

"Si, Si," said Giulio. "Bravo. You do show here in Naples?"

"Yeah," answered Violet.

"Come," added Giulio. "You must let us buy you a drink, we celebrate!"

So the five of us mingled, or I should say, Vie Cassidy and Giulio mingled, whereas Pietro stood over me, hemming me in in fact. I stood against the bar while he stood close to me, with his hands on the counter on either side of me chatting to me. His English wasn't as good as his brother's and he didn't even bother most of the time, just going on in incomprehensible Italian and buying me more drinks. I'm not sure I'd have been listening even if I could understand. I just looked at him as though there was something I would catch here and there.

"What does 'La Farfalla' mean?" I stretched up and put to his ear. He took a step back and rested his finger on his lip as if contemplating.

"Is... um..." he began. Then he put his hands together at the wrist and made a flapping motion, before just touching my arm. I looked over and was reminded of the black Zeeg-side ink there under my skin.

"Butterfly" I asked?

"Si," he answered, "Butterfly."

I felt my face grow hot at this, and didn't quite know why.

"Hey, we're gonna go dance," announced Violet, with her arm around Giulio's.

"You go play. Just stay where I can see you" Cassidy quipped and the two went off to dance on the glass.

Pietro said something in his smooth Mediterranean lingo in my ear and before I knew it I was being propelled along behind them, onto the dance floor as well. Pietro was behind me, and he had his hands on me, swaying against me. I didn't know how to be the woman in a dance like this, and I don't know why I went along with it, but I did. I could feel the smooth silk of his shirt against my bare back and I could smell his cologne, but mostly I could feel his hands.

They were on my hips and moving up, they were soon on my belly, beneath the metallic satin of my top, and his finger trailed like a faint breath in a circle around my bellybutton, and I felt a quiver, like nothing I'd ever felt before, inside me. Then I felt him pressing his palm flat into my abdomen, forcing me back, and I felt the crotch of his pants pushing against me from behind. I pressed back against him.

We were lost in the crowd now, the dance floor was filled and we'd gotten separated from Violet and Giulio. I could barely see the bar now, much less Cassidy. I was starting to get dizzy, things blurred together. He whispered something in my ear, it tickled my hair and cheek. I didn't understand it, but I knew it was a question.

"Mm-hmm," I nodded.

The next thing I knew I was no longer feeling the warmth of a hundred moving bodies, just the cold night air, and one arm around my waist. We were outside, and Pietro was leading me toward the curb. I saw a car pull up, and then I felt the faux leather seat against my back. We were in the back seat and Pietro was all over me. He was so close I was practically sitting in his lap, his hands on my hips and denim covered thighs, bristles on my neck. I could almost taste him and I knew he could taste me.

The car moved. It rumbled beneath us, he rumbled above me and before I knew it we had stopped in a quieter part of town. I got out while Pietro paid the driver and then took me inside a walk-up, all but carrying me up the stairs and through a white numbered door. Inside was a small living space, a bachelor pad. The whole place smelled of European coffee, with a fresh hint of the salt Naples air wafting in.

I didn't know where I was and as for the notion of why I was there, I was aware on some level and becoming more certain of it by the moment. He led me by the hand into another room, and there, faced me toward a low mattress. He whispered the sweetest indecipherable nonsense into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me. Then I heard a button pop, it was one of my own from the front of my jeans. He had his hands on the waist of them, thumbs inside.

My fingers ran up the inside of his slacks and over the front where they brushed over the most telling bulge. I heard a zipper, while one of his hands was still on my jeans. Then my own hands went from one tab to another, another zipper and then down we tugged. Chilled air washed over my thighs, and I would very soon get to experience what a female virgin does and how she feels losing her innocence for my only time as one. I was oh so ready to experience it too.

One of his hands pressed against the front of my hip, the other pushed at my upper back I bent down without resisting, resting my elbows on the mattress. Something hot touched the naked part of my butt. Two hands slid over my belly, one going forward and scooping under my top, where it found its way around one of the pendulous orbs of flesh and silicone that brushed ever so close to the sheets. Broad, rough fingers found their way to either side of my protruding nipple and the hand squeezed gently. I leaned back slightly and pulled my flimsy top off over my head, exposing my breasts fully. His other hand found its way in the opposite direction, and sneaked into the delta between my thighs.

A single finger traced over the narrow depression in my satin panties, and I was suddenly being bombarded with electricity. My hips bucked fully outside of my control and I heard the most cloying, most feminine moan of contentment. His hand regretfully withdrew and I heard buttons popping behind me and a clump of dark grey silk flew over my head and landed on the mattress in front of me. Then I heard two muffled thumps and then a buckle jingling. And then a third thump clunk against the floor. I lifted my feet each in turn, and pulled off the low heels Violet had lent me, and I heard a package tearing and the sound of latex lightly snapping.

The blissful feeling of the hand returned, only this time the lower hand found its way inside my panties. The rugose digit flowed smoothly over the bedewed crevice. I moaned again, higher, louder more wanton. His wrist turned and the metallic blue satin was yanked down and clumped around my ankles. The coffee smell of the apartment was joined by a familiar smell of womanly arousal I was so well acquainted with, yet so much more appreciated now.

Then the hot thing touched me again, this time smoother, slicker, ever so slightly cooler and I could feel his knuckles around it. His free hand came to my hip, and the thing trailed along the flesh of my ass, finding its way to the steaming gap, it pressed so slightly against the stimulated lips of my labia and held for an aeonian instant, before pressing inside. Something burst, a sharp pain lanced through me, dulled by alcohol and distraction while a warmth soon trickled down the inside of my leg.

Mercifully he wasn’t deterred in the slightest. He thrust into me until I felt his hips press as far into the yielding flesh of my vagina as they could. He held there for a moment, I could feel his dick pulse inside me and then he withdrew again, almost to the tip before driving it into me again. Faster and faster he pumped, driving my thighs into the side of the bed and my face into the sheets, muffling my screams.

One of my hands clawed at the linen while the other came up to my tits and squeezed one of my firm nipples. His hands crept up my sides, tickled my ribs, and cupped my breasts, lifting me off the sheets and arching my back as he pulled me against himself. His naked chest rubbed against my back as he continued to thrust into me and he leaned in to kiss at my neck. I reached my arm around behind his head and twisted my neck around. I felt the sensation of his breath on my mouth as I went in to suck on his lips. He tasted so good.

Almost as a reaction he pushed me back to the mattress, and pulled out of me. He seized my leg and threw it over, flipping me onto my back and in an instant he had plunged into me again. I pressed my hands against his firm chest as he bent down and penetrated my lips with his tongue. I drew hard upon the dorsum of his pallet and at this he drove into my vagina even more fiercely. Soon he managed to extract himself from my mouth and worked his way back down my neck, and to my chest, where he engulfed my nipples separately. His tongue swished wetly around one and I bucked my hips into him at the incredible pleasure I found myself locked in.

He then turned me around so that I was fully on the bed and he climbed on top of me. I coiled all four of my limbs around him and pulled him into another kiss, my tongue this time probing his mouth. We danced together inside his mouth and I could feel the bristles of him against my cheek. Eventually he extricated himself from my arms and sat upright, pulling my hips into the air with him. My fingers curled around the rails of his headboard as he pounded me into the mattress, my round white globes heaving and bouncing in rhythm to the energetic ramming I was taking.

All the while a strange sensation had been building in my belly and in my sex. It had been growing stronger little by little and it was accelerating. It was like a rocket ship pushing its way to light-speed, faster, harder, stronger and faster still, followed by even more speed on top of more speed until it could go no faster and then……… "AHHHH!" My pussy spasmed and began quivering. It began grasping desperately over and over at his cock, trying to draw it in further. The bed’s headboard creaked and he moaned, and then he slammed into me harder than he had before, his hands digging into my hips, his pelvis welded to my own. I thought I could feel him swell inside of me and then his heaving weight stopped atop of me. We two lay there together, gasping for air and glowing with satisfaction.

--ooOoo--

The sunlight hit my eyes with the force of a splitting wedge against my temple. I groaned and recoiled from it physically, only for my back to meet broad, firm, hairy, flesh. An olive toned arm came around me and cupped at my naked breast. I panicked and flung it off, then shot to my feet, finding myself in an alien apartment. There beside me, lying in the same bed I'd just exited was the swarthy form of a young Mediterranean man, fully nude and exposed. I couldn't help but look him over. He was tall, and fit, and sheened with post-coital perspiration. His cock stood at casual morning attention, not throbbing but just erect enough for me to get a good sense of the size of it and his body was covered in salmon colored smears and lip prints.

My hand shot to my own mouth and came away with almost nothing, just the merest hint of salmon pink, but the hand reeked of sex. It all slowly came back to me as I surveyed the aftermath. Pietro had picked me up in the club, brought me back to his apartment and fucked me stupid. He completely reamed me and even kissed me, no….... I kissed him! We played tonsil hockey and I'd gotten all the way to the net. We'd done everything, we went three or four times and it was........

I looked down and saw my clothes piled in a heap. I gathered them up as quietly as I could and dressed in a hurry. After I'd covered myself I found my way down stairs and out into that malicious sunlight and looked for a taxi driver who spoke English.

--ooOoo--

I finally got back to the hotel and walked into the lobby. It was a circus in there. Cassidy and Vie were standing there, still wearing what they were the night before and talking to this crowd of Italian guys in Hugo Boss looking suits. Jerry was there on his phone, even Mike was with them. I approached them to ask what was going on but Cassidy darted through them and right at me.

"Oh God, there you are," She hugged me so tight I thought my fingers were going to lose feeling. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Hey, Lucas," Jerry said to his phone, his tone expressing quiet alleviation. "Come on back to the hotel, we found her. She's alright."

"I... I was..." I stammered.

"Are you okay Miss?" one of the strangers approached me and asked in a thick Italian accent. "You have not been mistreated or held against your will?"

"What? No, I'm fine," I insisted. "I was out is all."

"You see?" said the man, "just as I told you."

"You don't run off like that by yourself Girl," Cassidy admonished me. "You don't know this city."

"In other parts of Europe, this is sound advice," said the man, "though my district is very, very safe."

"I thought I told you to stop making trouble for me," Mike loudly butted in. "You're the one in trouble now, running off and disappearing, getting everybody all worked up and the police involved. Well we're not having that again. Rest of the tour, you're under house arrest. If you're not workin,' you're in the hotel, got it?"

"Yeah, whatever," I conceded.

"Well, if there's nothing else," said the main cop. "I think we just call this a false-alarm, eh?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "I've had a weird night, I'm just gonna go take a shower," I parted the crowd on the way to the elevator. Then I stopped, my head was throbbing. "On second thoughts, some coffee first, then I’ll shower."

--ooOoo--

I stood by the hotel room window, looking over the city, my coffee cup held high in front of my face in both hands, where I could feel the heat off of it. I was playing over the events of the previous night in my head, again, and again.

"Hey Sam, you sure you're alright?" Cassidy's voice rang out as I heard her walk through the door. "WHOA, why aren't you wearing any pants?" she asked.

"They had a stain on them," I answered casually, without looking.

"Case?" she said, her voice coming closer. "You're actin' funny. Are you...….Case you have blood on your leg!" she gasped. "Are you..." she paused. There was urgency in her voice now. "That guy, did he!? Oh my God, I'm calling those cops back!"

"No don't," I swivelled. "Don't do it."

"Case, no," she said, the hotel room phone already in her hand. "It was the Pietro guy wasn’t it? He took advantage of you!"

"It wasn't like that," I told her.

"Case, you were drunk!" she insisted.

"I know I was Cass," I said. "I know. But I'm not now and I don't... I don't regret it. Cassidy, it was AMAZING."

She had a stupefied look on her face; the phone clattered to the floor.

"Cass, we all knew what I was. We knew from the beginning that gynospores make hetero women. I got a dicking. I'm not ashamed of it. The truth is....... I'm embarrassed I was ever afraid of it at all. I don't know what I ever liked about girls, guys can be sexy, I... I like cock. Wow," I almost spilled my coffee with how giddy I was at saying it out loud. The admission was the most liberating thing I'd ever done. "I like guys, I got fucked and I enjoyed it, it was... I released a lot of frustration last night, I feel great Cassidy. I feel better than I have since this whole thing started."

"Case..." she stammered, "I haven't seen this side of you, it's weird, I'm kinda freaked out."

I stepped forward and took her by the shoulders. "Don't be," I told her. "It's alright, this was a long time coming. It's just, the dam broke, that's all. I did something I couldn't lie to myself about anymore, it helped," I stretched my arms out and tilted my head back. "I am woman, hear me roar..." I looked back at her. "And I don't hate it. I never hated it, not really, I was just angry, and frustrated. I feel so much more in control now. I kissed a boy and I liked it," I sang paraphrasing an old song.

"You sure you're okay?" she questioned, still very clearly taken aback.

"Cass," I said. "First thing we're gonna do when this house arrest is lifted, hell, maybe before, is go to the salon, go shopping, buy us a pair of new dresses, and go cruising for guys. Damn, I don't want to
wait, do you have another dress I can borrow right now?"

"No," she said then she cracked a sly smile. "But I have some stuff you can try on after you take a shower."

--ooOoo--

I sashayed through the hotel hallway wearing a miniskirt and a pair of thigh-socks I borrowed from Cassidy and I didn't care who saw me. I was too big upstairs now to borrow any of her tops but fortunately for me she had, like me hips to spare. It was so much fun to finally quit stressing out over my circumstances. It was almost like I'd been holding my breath for half a year and then suddenly realized I could just breathe. I could finally do what I wanted, wear what I wanted, be who I wanted and it was okay that all that wasn’t what it once was. It was just as good, just as valid just as real. I liked who I was now and I liked what I did. I was a woman and that was a perfectly normal thing to be.

From now on it was going to be a perfectly normal thing for me to be. "Hello rest of my life," I said aloud, enthusiastically. I turned a corner and spied a lone figure struggling with a vending machine. It was one of the new guys on the roster, the one I had to keep chasing out of the practice ring, the one I had hit with the chair. "And hello stud" I whispered to myself.

I put my hands behind my back and skipped over toward him girlishly.

"Hiya," I said. "Having trouble?"

"Yeah, it's the damned exchange rate, I don't underst..." he turned and looked at me. "Oh..."

"I think we got off on the wrong foot," I fluttered my eyelashes at him. "I'm Sam, you're one of the new guys right?"

"Yeah, pretty new," he said. "I'm Nate."

"Nate, right," I muttered. I wasn't really interested in his name. I was scoping him out. He had the look of a college frat guy, but maybe a football player. I decided right there to start watching college ball again. I watched as the vein popped up in his brawny arm as he moved it nervously and I got a tiny shudder. He was by no means the same kind of smoking hot beefcake I had been, but he was still bigger and in better shape than Pietro was. "You bunked up with your friend?"

"Uh, yeah," he answered. "We came out of the same wrestling school, we train together. They're thinking of putting us in a tag-team."

"He in your room" I inquired?

"No, he's out right now. Hey what are you doing here anyway? Aren't the women supposed to be a floor up?"

"Perfect," I whispered, ignoring his question. "So, um about that whole incident with the chair... from before..."

"Um……yeah"

I strode up and pressed my girls against his chest and ran a finger down his arm. "I'm real sorry about that, and I'd looove to make it up to you."

--ooOoo--

Chapter Thirteen

"You ready for this Girl?" asked Cassidy wearing her full ring gear. She had silver booty shorts and a matching top, headband, elbow pads and knee pads along with cotton candy pink wrestling boots.

"You just try and stop me," I enthused shaking my shoulders loose.

"I'd love to stop you," she said. "But they booked me to get my ass kicked tonight."

"Well I gotta come out of the gate strong," I told her. "Let's put on a good show for 'em."

It was my debut night, my first televised match as the new me, and I hadn't been so hyped in months. I'd been booked to go over Cassidy and we'd been talking about it all day. Now it was moments away and we were waiting behind the curtain. I could hear the crowd buzzing, just on the other side and I couldn't wait to go out there. It was like my first match all over again.

"The following match is scheduled for one-fall," a voice came over the loudspeaker, which was followed by the repeated Italian version. "Introducing first” then Cassidy's music hit.

"See you on the other side," she said and then blew through the curtain.

"...fighting out of Chicago, Illinois, USA... CASSIDY!"

"Hey Sport. How you are holding up?" Jerry said as he approached me.

"I'm chomping at the bit Jerry," I admitted. "I'm ready to get out there and get to work."

"You've done a lot of work already," he said.

"I know. More than I realized," I said. "Thanks by the way. You were a really big help to me and you were really nice when you didn't have to be, when I might not have been."

"I thrive vicariously on the accomplishments of others," he said.

"And I pulled you away from a main-eventer to train me," I said regretfully. "I'm sorry about that."

"And introducing her opponent," the loudspeaker rang out. "For the first time ever, fighting out of Santa Monica, California, USA..."

"You'll be a main-eventer soon," he said, and my music played. "You already are in my eyes."

I reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Jerry," I said, and then turned and broke through the curtain.

"...SAM STARR!"

I was on the ramp, the lighting, the music the very scale of the arena was so much different from what I remembered. The heat from the crowd was entirely different as well. It was lesser, but that was to be expected, they'd never seen Sam Starr before, but it was more than that. I was a baby face now, they weren't supposed to hate me anymore... and I started to like the idea.

I trotted, almost skipping, down the ramp with girlish enthusiasm, waving to, and high-fiving the crowd as I went. When I reached the ring I circled it once, and then climbed the steps. Instead of rolling under the bottom rope as was my old routine, I bent at the hips and stepped under the top rope. It showed off my butt in the spangled pink trunks and I was absolutely cool with it. Once inside I climbed the turnbuckle and sat on it, throwing my legs back over the ropes in a sort of side-saddle pose and pointed out at the crowd in acknowledgment, then I leaned back, did a falling back-flip and landed on my feet. I'd been practicing that little stunt for weeks, that was the first time I actually had fun with it.

My music stopped and we centered the ring. The ref was a guy named Jay, who I'd worked with a few times before, but he mostly ran the women's matches, so I'd be seeing him a lot more in the future. He went into his whole officiation routine for the audience, and then we went to our corners. I looked across the ring at Cassidy and I couldn't help but smile. I just hoped it looked like smug confidence and not like she was actually my best friend in the world.

The bell rang, and Cassidy came storming out of her corner and forced me into the turnbuckle pads. The plan was she was going to press the attack early, make her look like she didn't have any respect for the new girl. She was a heel so it would work, and would give her some nice easy heat to work with. Then I'd make a fighting comeback and win the match. That way Sam Starr got her first win, her heat would get a running start. I'd look strong and Cassidy didn't have to look weak.

She shoved me against the ropes and gave me a knife edge chop across the chest, which I have to tell you feels remarkably different with a couple pounds of polymer hanging off of it. She did it again and then grabbed me by the back of the head, leaning in as she did and whispering "moon sault," She threw me away from the ropes and I made sure I went down landing on my back and perpendicular to the turnbuckle. She jumped up onto the second buckle with her back facing me, and did an arching back flip, landing on top of me with just enough of a gap as to not actually hurt me. Still, I sold it for her, and gripped my stomach like she'd crushed it. Cassidy took the opportunity to work the crowd, shouting obscenities at them, and then dropped to a knee, putting me into a rear chin-lock, and the other knee into my spine. "Fight loose," she whispered. "Boston Crab."

I grasped her hands, and then began to act as though I was giving the struggle of my life. Slowly I pulled her hands away from my chin, and hooked her near boot, and pulled her onto her back. I popped up, grabbed her by both feet, then flipped her onto her stomach as I stepped over her legs, and sat on the back. I tucked her feet under my arms and pretended to really crank on her knees. She scrambled to the ropes and grabbed on as if for dear life. Jay tapped me on the shoulder as if to warn me of the rope break. Normally I'd have held on for a four count, but I was a baby face now so I let go and walked to center ring. Cassidy hugged the ropes and looked back at me with faux shock in her eyes, as if to say she didn't expect such fight from a green newcomer.

She stood up and approached me with mock caution, indicating her confidence was shaken, and we tied up in the collar and elbow. "Take the kick, dodge in the corner, then give schoolboy," she passed on to me, and then rammed her boot laces right into my thigh, breaking the clinch. After that she whipped me into the corner and charged at me. I stepped out of the way just as she had warned me, and she bounced off of the turnbuckle affecting a stupor. I rolled to the mat behind her, reached between her legs, hooked her thigh nearest my head, and pulled her over onto the canvas, shoulders down. Just as Jay's hand hit the mat for a count of one Cassidy stretched out her body to break the pin.

I went immediately for another cover, and whispered "combo alpha" to her, indicating a sequence we'd worked out together, and she kicked me off again. I picked her up, and as soon as she reached her feet she kicked me in the stomach, and then went for a wide clubbing punch, which I blocked. I reciprocated, she blocked, she tried again, I blocked. I went for a thrusting front kick, which missed, she went for a jumping sole-butt, which I ducked. She over rotated and I hit her with a jumping drop kick in the back, sending her headlong into the corner. I followed after her and put her in a rear waist-lock. "Push off, dodge the back fist, chin breaker, shining wizard, take the punch, move on to the spot," I said setting up a long sequence.

She pushed off the turnbuckle, forcing me backward and then shooting around and reversing the waist-lock at center ring. I spun around, swinging my fist backward, high and wide to give her plenty of breathing room. She ducked, then put her hands to my head, and dropped to her knees. I followed her down, pretending she was pulling me down and stopped just before my chin hit the top of her head. I butt bumped and sat, while Cassidy got back to her feet, ran the ropes, and gave me a light kick to the chest as she dropped to the canvas.

She dragged me to my feet, then I slapped her hand away, gave her a feel nothing punch to the chops, and we moved onto the universal spot. Cassidy ended up on top, but I pushed her off at the count of two. We both crawled on the mat feigning exhaustion long enough to plan the next sequence. "Go under, take the monkey flip, dodge the leg drop, then take it home," she said. Cassidy began slapping the mat to indicate frustration at the failed pin. Then she ran the ropes for some unknown move. I got to my hands and slid under as she jumped over me.

Then we both hit the ropes and came back at each other. She gave me a running whip into the corner, where I rested with my back to the turnbuckle. Cassidy ran across the ring and then climbed up on me, standing on my thighs and grasping the back of my head. She leaned backward, rolling onto her back, and propelling me over her body, kicking me off and sending me flying across the ring into a back bump. This was typically her set up for her finishing move, so she crossed the ring, climbed the nearest turnbuckle to me and sneered at the fans in typical heelish fashion. She bent low then leapt, pulling her legs up as she fell. I rolled away just as planned, making her crash bottom first onto the mat. She sold it like she'd broken her back, which is not hard to imagine because that's a genuinely painful move to pull off. I crawled to my feet, dragged her up into a front face-lock, which I then transitioned into double under-hooks, and gave her the Butterfly DDT which the announcers would dub the 'Starr Crash' and she went down just like we'd practiced. I hooked her leg and lay across her for the one, two, three count.

The audience cheered. I'd actually gotten a face pop. I stood up, the awe on my face probably plainly visible. I'd never gotten a face pop before. It was small granted, my first match, no rep, sure, but it was still amazingly gratifying. The next thing I know I'm bouncing on my toes like I'd just been named prom-queen and Jay is raising my hand.

"And the winner of the match..." the announcement blared. "SAM STARR!"

I trudged back-stage, a little winded, but in a good way. "Hey, good job Darlin.'" said Vie as she met me behind the curtain, and she offered me a fist-bump, which I readily accepted.

"It was a damn fine show," added Jerry, standing just where I'd left him.

"Thanks Jerry," I told him a mite embarrassed. I hoped no blush showed through the red that was already in my face.

"Good job Girl," said Cassidy as she appeared through the curtain herself, looking mildly ragged.

"I couldn't have done it without you," I told her.

"It might have been fun to watch you try," Jerry joked. "You did a great job too Cass," he added.

"Come on Girl," said Cassidy. "Let's go hit those showers."

"Oh hell yes," I said.

--ooOoo--

"Did you hear that pop you got?" Cassidy called over the sound of running water.

"Yes I did," I returned. "It was kind of wild."

I looked at her, watched her soap herself. It was almost strange how normal this was, the two of us showering together. I had never before shared a shower with a girl I wasn't sleeping with, but now it felt more normal than showering in the guys' locker room ever did. Looking her over it was a completely different feeling than anything it had been before. There was absolutely no attraction, but there was also no disgust like I'd once had at the sight of other men, as strange of a concept as that seemed now. I wondered if I would have been attracted to her, but I couldn't be positive. For the life of me I couldn't understand what it was I'd ever liked about women. I'd come to realize how little of that is actually consciously thought out and how much is just pure animal drive. Sure she was pretty, I knew that on a cerebral level and I was fairly sure she was the kind of girl most guys would go for. But seeing women as objects of sexual desire seemed so alien to me now, almost like it had never been.

"Is your back okay?" I asked, noticing her nursing a twinge.

"Yeah, it's alright," she said stretching out. "I really gotta phase out that leg drop though."

"Well you helped me come up with a new finisher. Maybe I can do the same," I offered.

"I'd like that," she said.

"You want a back rub?" I proposed. She cocked her eye at me. "I'm serious, nothing weird."

"Really?" she said, "nothing?"

"Right, nothing," I said, "just helping out."

"No ulterior motives?"

"Now I'm offended," I told her.

"No, it's just. I still find this sudden change of... orientation.......hard to swallow," she said.

"It's not a sudden change," I explained. "I told you. I've been like this for a while, months. I just couldn't fess up to it. I’ve ripped the band aid off now that's all."

She looked me over again. "Okay," she said doubtfully. "Go for it," She turned and placed her hands on her head, exposing the coffee colored skin of her back to me. I stepped over and put my hands around her waist, running my thumbs down her spine. "Lower," she said. "Down, lower... there," I began to press hard on the dimples of her lower back, right where her butt met her back. "That's the spo......." She suddenly wheeled on me, took me by the head, pressing her breast to my own and kissed me full on the lips.

"What are you doing!?" I demanded, pulling my head back.

She examined me again. "You... you really didn't feel anything did you?"

"Maybe a little shock," I cried.

"No but... like, I'm straight," she said. "But I'm not that straight. Even I'm a LITTLE turned on, but you ain't at all? Like, you're that straight?"

"As a laser," I told her. "Please don't do that again."

--ooOoo--

Cassidy hadn't meant anything by it, she was just testing me. She labored under the theory that women's sexual orientation was a little more malleable than men's. I could see where she was coming from, but what she had to understand is that a gynomorph's orientation was locked in stone.

The tour through Europe lasted another four months, stopping in a dozen major cities. We stopped in Rome, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Belfast, Dublin, Nice, London, we even had a big pay-per-view in Paris, and I got to see it all through the windows of various hotel rooms. My in ring record though remained sound. In the next 13 matches I won 11 clean, mostly still working with Cass, but I got bouts against other girls too. Ruby, Donna, even Vie. A singles match with Violet went in the draw column as a no-contest, to keep us both strong. The other missing W from that 13 was a loss at the PPV in Paris, in a tag match with White Tiger against Ruby and Cassidy. It went much like their last tag match, with Cassidy scoring the pin on Tiger. While the record wasn't spotless it could still be bragged that I hadn't personally lost a match.

I was sitting in the gym on the stack machine, toning my shoulders and enjoying the show. I had always had an appreciation for unisex gyms, it had simply evolved as of late. Watching a room full of sweaty muscle- studs furiously pumping was the next best thing to joining in.

"Case?"

It was a regular butcher's shop selection of raw beef. There was Frank Stone, Jack Castle, that little love machine Vortex, over in one corner was the twins, the Cole brothers, I'd have loved to be the meat in that sandwich, my one time boy-toy Nate was there, and Aki... what a big sexy teddy-bear he turned out to be. I wouldn't have thought I would be into the big boys but man, he looked firm and squeezable at the same time.

"Case?"

Then there was of course, my walking wet dream... 320 pounds of nothing but bone and rippling muscle. I wanted to feel every ounce of it. God, why had I ever not liked Luke? He was the sweetest thing. Nobody, nobody made me quiver at the mere sight of them like Luke.

"CASE!"

"Huh! What?" I looked over at Cassidy, standing against the squat rack.

"Close your legs honey, or people are gonna think you wet yourself," she said.

"Gross Cass," I responded.

"Sooorry," she said. "But you’re staring pretty hard."

"I have a libido," I told her. "I won't apologize for that."

"I have a libido Girl, you’re just a nympho" she claimed. "You're going around like you still got a dick in your pants. And I can see by that leotard that that ain't the case."

"No," I rebutted. "I talked to my doctor. He says it's a phase."

"Fucking every male tourist in Europe is a phase?"

I ignored her and continued. "It's like being a teenager again, like discovering sex for the first time. There's an element of novelty and exploration to it. Call it a second puberty I guess. Plus its WAY easier to get laid now," I giggled. "And there's that side effect with morphs. We're more easily visually stimulated than most women. It’s something to do with pheromones and visual arousal not being turned down all the way. I don't understand it all, myself."

"I'm just glad Mike put you under house arrest through this," she said. "God only knows what trouble you'd have gotten into cruising for guys outside the hotels."

"Speaking of which, it's up next week, when we fly to Seattle," I enthused. "You remember what I said we'd do when it was over?" I dropped down on my knees in front of her and clasped my hands together before my face. "Oh Cass, please teach me to shop," I mock begged.

"Real funny" she said flatly.

I stood up and brushed off my knees. "I'm only like...sort of half kidding."

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the dam bursts

I guess it was time. not much of the male left, if any

DogSig.png

Conversion Complete

joannebarbarella's picture

Sam is definitely 100% female now.