Camelot Network Solutions Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Tinker couldn’t believe she finally had a day off from work. Instead of spending it at the castle, she decided to go and see a movie and later do some shopping. There was a new SciFi movie out that she wanted to see.

She takes her car, instead of the company car into town. The first place she stops at is one of the local restaurants in town. She wasn’t picky about what type of food they served.

Tinker decides to stop at a place called The Blue Byrd for lunch. It was a nice family-owned restaurant that served comfort food. She heads over towards a booth and sits down. A few minutes later, a young teenage girl with long straight black hair comes over.

“Hi, I’m Kate and I’ll be your waitress for today. Here is one of our menus.” As she sets the menu in her hands down on the table. “Is there anything I can get you to drink?”

“Yes, a nice tall glass of sweet tea if you have any.”

“Oh, we have the best sweet tea, around.” A friendly smile appears on Kate’s face.

“Good.” Tinker picks the menu up and starts looking through it.

Kate walks off to go and get her tea.

“Tinker Wilson, is that you?” Leon couldn’t believe he was seeing his old girlfriend in his favorite restaurant.

While Tinker is sitting in the booth, she hears a familiar voice. She looks up from the menu at the person standing near her. A smile appears on her face “Leon, what are you doing here?”

“Getting ready to have some lunch. Do you mind if I join you?” Leon hasn’t seen his old girlfriend, since high school.

“Please, take a seat.” Tinker didn’t mind Leon joins her.

Leon sits down across from Tinker. He looks at her and couldn’t believe how much she has changed seen the high school.

“So, are you still working for your uncle?”

“No, he retired and moved to Florida to enjoy the warm weather and play golf with others his age.” Tinker misses her uncle, but after the suicide bomb that went off at the school, they were working at. He decided to retire after that incident.

“So, where are you working now?”

“I’m the chief engineer for Camelot Network Solutions. How about you? Are you still in the military?”

“I did four years and got out. I’m working for D&M Electrical contractors now. I’ve been with them for a while.”

Kate comes over and places a glass of ice tea in front of Tinker. She looks at the gentleman sitting in the booth.

“Is there anything I can get you, sir?” Kate pulls her order book out.

“Yes, I would like a large coke and your number four. Medium well done, please.” Leon knew their menu like the back of his hand.

Kate turns to face Tinker “do you know what you would like to order, ma’am?”

“Yes, I’ll have your homemade meatloaf, wrapped in bacon, with the gravy on the potatoes, please.” Tinker hands the menu to Kate.

Kate takes the menu and walks off to place the order and get the coke for Leon. She takes his drink back to him, right away.

“Thank you, Kate.” Leon accepts it.

She smiles at him and walks off.

“You seem to still have that famous charm of yours,” Tinker remembers how all the girls in school wanted to date Leon.

She also knew it was the reason they broke up as well. That, and the fact he got Betty Miller pregnant before the prom.

“I can’t help that women find me charming. Is there anyone special in your life?” Leon was curious because he would love to get back with Tinker.

“No, I’m single. How about you? Did you end up marrying Betty Miller?”

“No, she didn’t want to get marry and I have joint custody of my daughter. I’m sorry I cheated on you when we were in high school.”

“It’s in the past. There’s nothing that can change what has been done.” Tinker still held some anger about it.

“Still, it was a shitty thing to do to you, just before prom. I know you would never do anything like that, to me.”

“You should have thought about that, back when we were dating.” Tinker takes a sip of her sweet tea.

After a few minutes, their meals arrive. Leon looked at his steak and loved how it looked. Tinker looked at her meatloaf and could smell the
bacon coming off it. They start eating and saying very little to each other.

Morgana’s Quarters, Camelot:
Morgana kisses down Thomas’s body in the shower. She loved how his chest was sculptured and the six-packs he had. She takes the artificial cock he always wears into her mouth and starts sucking on it.

After a while, she turns around so he could penetrate her vagina and her ass. She loved it when he pounded into her body and squeezed her breasts. After they leave the shower and are laying side by side on her bed. She looks at Thomas and wishes she could give him what he wants.

“How much is the surgery for you to get your penis?” Morgana wonders if she could help with the nanites that repair her body.

“Too much. It would be cheaper to be a male to female, than for me to have my penis.” Thomas looks at the fake one standing up.

“How about I call my doctor friend and see if we might be able to combine her medical knowledge, with the nanites that repaired my damaged nerves in my back?” Morgana turns to look at Thomas.

“It’s a good idea, but I would want a fully functional penis. The only way I think that would be possible would be to print up the organ itself from my cells and attach it to my body. As far as I know, the printers that can print out organs, are still in the experimental stage.” Thomas looks at Morgana.

“Let me and my team do some research. After all I have connections with a lot of people in the medical and engineering field that might be able to help us. Also, what would you do with your uterus and ovaries if the operation could be done?”

“I would donate them to a transgender female, so they could experience what it would be like to carry a baby.” Thomas was watching Morgana’s reactions to that statement.

“But don’t you want kids, one day? Someone to carry on your family line?”

“I could freeze some of my eggs and let you carry them for me.” As Thomas places his hand on her belly.

“If I have children, it's going to be when I am in my late thirties. I’m too busy now to ever have children.”

“Well, I hope if that day ever comes, I’m their father.” He places a kiss on Morgana’s lips.

“The only way that is going to happen, is if you ever propose to me.” She kisses him back.

A smile appears on Thomas’s face “let’s see how the next few weeks pan out first. If we are still going strong. Then I ask you to be my wife.”

“Sounds good to me.” Morgana snuggles closer to Thomas.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hope things

Samantha Heart's picture

Work put here.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Rushing things a bit

Aren't they? From what I get from the story its only been a few days since their first date. Personally, I like to take some time to get to know the other woman, at least a few months. Everbody is on their best behavior at the start, it takes time for people to relax and start showing their true behavior.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin