Oscar Night - Part 12

Printer-friendly version
Oscar dresses up
     
Oscar Night

by Jennifer Brock

After agreeing to wear a gown to the Academy Awards ceremony due to an offhand comment to a fashion reporter, our hero, novelist/screenwriter David Fine decided to go all-out and agreed to have his face surgically feminized and his breasts enhanced with implants. He thinks he might be able to get a book out of it. This is the last bit of romance for a while, as David and his beloved, fashion model Maritza Delgado, are separated following his surgery, under order from his new Feminine Deportment Coach, Kay Thomas, a member of the "cabal" put together by his best friend fashion designer Claude Marsh to assist in David's transformation. In this installment, David gains a new name, and begins her training with Kay, and a horrible mistake is made. We begin right where we left off, as Maritza and David were enjoying the morning after their last night together for a month.

Part 12
David’s phone rang immediately after the two hours Maritza had asked Claude to wait had passed. She had shown him how to wash and condition his hair, and he was just getting out of the shower. Claude told him not to get dressed; they had something for him to wear. He was just to put on the robe they’d given him the day before.

Maritza threw on a top and a pair of jeans and went down to make sure the coffee maker had started itself, and she ran into Claude and his crew. He’d let himself in with his key. Vanessa asked where David was, and Maritza pointed up the stairs. She disappeared, carrying a garment bag.

Maritza tried to figure out who all was in her house, and she needed her coffee first, and there were boxes and suitcases and things being hauled upstairs. It was just too hectic. She filled her cup and sat in a corner with the least traffic to sip and try to process. At one point Antoine and Tomas were lugging some complicated metal thing that almost looked like a piece of furniture from a dungeon.

After a bit, David came down into the kitchen to join her. He was dressed in a pretty blue silky wrap dress with three-quarter sleeves and a nicely flared skirt. He had a pair of low wedge espadrilles in the same shade of blue on his feet. His hair was done up in a neat bun, but he had no makeup or jewelry, not even his usual little hoop earrings. Even with falsies in his bra, he seemed to be somewhere between a masculine woman and a feminine man. She couldn’t understand why he didn’t go all one way or the other.

He gave her a quick kiss and then poured himself a glass of water from the fridge. “How do I look? They convinced me that since I’ll be leaving the hospital with boobs, I should dress like they belong there. But the pre-surgery instructions from the doctor say not to wear any jewelry or makeup or perfume, so I don’t have a false mask of womanhood to hide behind. I feel sort of freakish, but I suppose I’ll be feeling like that for a while.” He held up a piece of paper. “I’m not allowed to eat anything, so stop me if I forget. There are a whole lot of rules about what I can do before and after my surgery.”

He showed the surgery rules to Maritza. “Vanessa even pointed out something I hadn’t noticed; I’m not supposed to raise my arms over my head for a week after the surgery, so she had to make sure all my clothes for the first week close in the front. And I can’t wear any full slips or camisoles, so she couldn’t use any sheer fabrics. She’s got me in a half-slip now that I had to pull up to my waist. I’m just glad they didn’t make me wear that waist cincher or butt pad today. It’s funny; for the first time since you overhauled my wardrobe I’m in cotton underpants again, but they’re even more feminine than my silk boxers.”

“Vanessa gave you a week’s worth of clothes?”

“More than that. Since Claude is being exiled from me with you, he’s put Vanessa in charge of making sure all my clothes fit. They’re up there now, packing up all my regular clothes and filling my closet with women’s wear. Kay said that she wants me living full time as a woman, so they’re taking away my ability to try to be male. And I can’t cheat because she’ll be watching me around the clock. They set up a cot for her in my office. She’ll be staying here with me for the next month.”

“Should I get worried about some woman that kicks me out of my home and moves in with my man?”

“You have no reason to get jealous. If you want to worry about something, they’re loading your things into suitcases up there. You might want to go keep an eye on them. I’m not sure if they’re planning on packing everything or just a month’s worth for you.” Maritza went up to make sure her favorite things were being treated properly.

David wanted to keep busy so he wouldn’t have time to worry about his surgeries. Since his house was full of people hard at work on a project all about him, he decided to do something nice to thank them. Just because he wasn’t allowed to eat didn’t mean everyone else had to go hungry. He rummaged through his grandmother’s recipe book and found what he wanted. He tied on an apron and set to work baking up some delicious oatmeal raisin muffins.

Tomas caught the aroma and came to see what was cooking. He laughed at the sight of David looking so completely contented and so much like a perfect housewife, standing there in an apron and oven mitts. The heat from cooking had reddened his cheeks and a few sassy tendrils had broken free from the bun in his hair. David sent Tomas off with a new cup of coffee and a freshly buttered hot muffin. He went to tell everyone else about the treat the nice lady in the kitchen had prepared, and one by one they each came to have a muffin.

It was getting closer and closer to the time to take him to the hospital. David was really nervous. Maritza sat with him. He wasn’t allowed to take any sedatives or tranquilizers to soothe his nerves, but there was nothing in his instructions prohibiting backrubs. There was a lot of tension in his shoulders. She used the heels of her hands and the sides of her thumbs to knead away his troubles. She told him that if he was going to be keeping long nails, he’d have to learn massage techniques that don’t use fingertips.

When she felt a bra strap, it gave her a little thrill and she had to bite her lip. It was going to be so fun when she had a pretty boyfriend with girlish breasts to play with, but still keeping the important boy parts. It sucked that she had to wait a month, but it would be worth it when she got to see him in his sexy dress! She made a mental note to buy batteries on the way from the hospital to her temporary home.

It became time to go. Tomas and Jeffrey had David’s male wardrobe boxed up in their van. They’d be storing it for him at their place. Antoine had Maritza’s luggage in his truck, and he’d be taking it home to their guest room. David wasn’t sure when Antoine had moved in with Claude, but they were good together. Maritza drove David to the hospital in her car, and she’d be taking Claude home afterwards. She wasn’t going to leave her other baby alone for a month. Vanessa brought Kay and Claude in her car to the hospital to wait; she’d be taking Kay and David home after the surgery.

It was a surprise when they were met at the hospital by Evelyn. She was wearing blue scrubs and carrying a clipboard. It turns out she used to be Ben’s nurse, and still helped him out with the Very Important Patients, and she insisted that David qualified as one of those. She led David through the admissions process, and then took the whole gang up in an elevator. There was a special room where family of surgical patients could wait so they didn’t have to mingle with the riffraff in the main hospital lobby. David gave Maritza a big hug and a kiss, and hugs to everyone else, and then Evelyn took him to go get prepared for surgery.

She stayed with him the whole time. First, she took him to the room where he’d be recovering after the procedure and had him change into a hospital gown. When he took his silicone-laden bra off, she said she’d make sure that didn’t get left behind when he got dressed again, since he’d be leaving with a new bra and something (some things, actually) to fill it and wouldn’t need the old one anymore. She put a thing on his head to keep his hair out of the way, and he had to wear special stockings on his legs.

She put him on a gurney and wheeled him to another room, where Dr. Ben came by to make sure he still wanted everything done, and he walked him through all the procedures. Then he got to meet the anesthesiologist, a kindly-looking Indian woman who explained some things to him, and then a thing was stuck in his arm and he waited a while listening to Evelyn talking to him until he got not quite sleepy but groggy and hazy.

He came back around in a different room. He still felt groggy, and a little numb all over his face like he’d been to a dentist with bad aim. He tried to sit up, but found out he was strapped down. There was still a thing in his arm. Evelyn was there, and told him the surgeries had all gone exceptionally well. She told him not to try to talk yet, and gave him a little piece of ice to suck on. He needed to work the anesthesia out of his system.

She did elevate his head a little, and told him to look down. At first he was distracted by the huge bandage on his nose, but slowly his brain started remembering why he was there. He blinked and refocused and could make out the unmistakable pair of breasts pushing out the top of his gown — they were gigantic!

Evelyn saw where he was looking and smiled. She told him they looked fantastic, and they were a little bigger than their final size due to a little swelling and a gauze dressing they were packed with. She also reassured him that they were currently riding a little higher than their ultimate position on his chest, and that was normal.

Evelyn loosened his restraints and took his pulse and blood pressure. A few minutes later she let him try and sit up, and he handled it but still felt a little mushy. She asked if he was in any pain, and he said no. His voice sounded a little hoarse. There had been tubes down his throat, so that was normal.

He had to stay there a little longer, but then she wheeled him to the recovery room. She got him a drink of water and a blanket, and then went to tell his people he was out. She came back with Maritza, who had a brief look of shock on her face when she saw him. She wanted to give him a hug, but Evelyn cautioned her to be gentle so she looked around for some part of him that hadn’t been operated upon. She took his hand and squeezed it, and said she was glad he made it through everything okay.

He asked her if he looked that horrible, and she said just a little like he’d been in a fight, plus he had boobies. He asked if he could see a mirror, and Evelyn brought one over so he could see himself. There was a row of tape strips across his forehead at the hairline, he seemed to be getting two black eyes, his nose was all trussed up in tape, there were bruises on each side of his jaw and some kind of dressing taped to his throat. Plus he had boobies.

Claude came in and thanked him for going the extra mile to making the greatest publicity stunt ever for one of his fashions, and they shared a laugh. David could see the concern in his friend’s face, and knew that he wasn’t just a pawn to him. Vanessa and Kay came in to sit and wait with him, too.

Doctor Ben came around to check on him, and said that everything went well. There hadn’t been any surprises in surgery, so he wasn’t expecting any unusual side effects. He hadn’t noticed any nerve damage, so all the areas where the procedures were done should have full sensation and he didn’t see any signs of partial paralysis in any of the facial areas. Evelyn would be following up with daily house calls for the next couple weeks, and Ben himself would see David in six days for a routine check-up to remove a few stitches.

After an hour, he was fully awake but still kind of strung out on pain pills. Evelyn shooed everyone out of the room so she could get him dressed. Under the hospital gown he saw that he was wearing a big white bra over his new breasts. She said that even though he was probably curious about them, he shouldn’t peek. The bra was a special post-surgery garment and needed to stay on all the time. He was tempted to try to touch his boobs, but controlled himself. Evelyn retrieved his clothes and dressed him. He was impressed when she pushed his genitals back under the crotch of his panties, and she winked and said he wasn’t her first tranny. He stepped into his half slip and then she got his arms into the sleeves of his dress, wrapped it around and tied it. She reminded him not to raise his arms above his shoulders for the first week. He had to sit in a wheelchair, and she slipped his shoes onto his feet.

She wheeled him out and the gang was all there. Vanessa was glad the dress fit his new bust. Kay told him to keep his knees together. Maritza squeezed his shoulder. Claude offered to push the wheelchair, but Evelyn wouldn’t let him. They stopped at a desk where David had to sign some release forms and Claude had to sign some money forms. Evelyn asked who would be taking care of David when he got home, and Kay raised her hand. She handed her a prescription bottle and some instructions for his pain medicine.

Before long it was time to go their separate ways. Claude gave him an extra-manly handshake all the way to the elbow and said that he’d be staying away as ordered, but he could always be reached in an emergency, and Vanessa had an expense account and was under orders to get him anything he needed to assist in his femininity.

Maritza very carefully and gently kissed him, and told him she loved him and they’d both be so busy it wouldn’t seem that long until she saw him again. He said he loved her and he would probably miss her anyway. It was a tough goodbye.

***

Kay helped David into the back seat of Vanessa’s car, and she drove them back to his townhouse. In the car, Kay gave a speech, “Okay, from this point on you are no longer to think of yourself as male. You are female, with maybe a few extra parts that sometimes get in the way. David is gone. The first step you’re going to do when you get home is call your credit card company and have them issue you a new card with just your initial instead of your whole name. When you’re healed, we’ll be going out in public and we don’t want to have to explain to a waiter or cashier why your card says “David.” Until you tell me a female name you’d rather be called, I’ll simply refer to you by just your initial. Do you understand, D.?”

David nodded and said, “I think I understand. I’m not a man named David anymore; I’m now a woman named Dee. I guess my goal this next month is to define who Dee Fine is.”

“Cute.”

“Thanks, but I should be even cuter when the bandages come off.”

“Anyway, it seems like you get it. You’re a girl now. Welcome to the wonderful world of womanhood.” She turned to Vanessa. “That goes for everyone she’ll be dealing with, too. Don’t let me catch you referring to D. as anything but female.”

“Okay. I’ll pass the word. Do I have to change my name to Vee, or are you two the only ones who get to be letters?”

“You can if you want to, but it isn’t necessary.”

When they arrived, Vanessa and Kay supported David on each side and helped him up the front steps. Unlike the old days when surgical patients got bed rest for a couple days after being cut open, modern doctors want you up and moving around as soon as possible to avoid blood clots.

Kay explained that she had to shake up her usual lesson plan. There were a bunch of lessons that were unnecessary, like teaching D. about hair removal, makeup techniques for minimizing masculine traits, or how to properly care for breast forms. She also could skip the training sessions that were supposed to replace male attitudes toward cooking and housekeeping. She usually started with voice training, but because D. had had surgery on both her nose and throat, that wasn’t a good idea. Those lessons were still needed, but had to wait. She decided that the next day D. would start learning how to walk, but before then she’d get to take it easy with a lesson called “Establishing a Feminine Cultural Frame of Reference.”

The lesson started with a screening of Titanic followed by a bowl of double chocolate Há¤agen-Dazs. When she found out what the lesson was, Vanessa decided to stick around and assist with the female bonding. D. then had her choice of reading either a Cosmo or a Harlequin. She picked the magazine, since she wasn’t supposed to be thinking like a novelist, but it took much longer to read than she expected. Kay kept asking her questions, in order to get her to empathize with the women in the articles or even the pictures in the ads.

At the end of the day, Vanessa gave D. a hand climbing the stairs up to her bedroom. She had her choice of sleeping in two-piece pajamas or a nightgown. Kay made the decision and said to go with the nightgown. It was white cotton with buttons all down the front, and was trimmed in eyelet lace. She kept her bra and panties on underneath it.

When she was in a comfortable position in bed lying on her back, Vanessa wished her a good night and told her to call if she needed anything, and then she went home. Kay bid her a good night as well and retreated to they bed they’d brought in for her in the room next door.

***

David woke up feeling like a trainwreck. There were sharp pains in his face all over, and there was a tightness in his chest. He reached over to Maritza’s side of the bed, and she wasn’t there! He turned to look at the clock and it was three in the morning. His arm brushed his breast, and he started remembering. He’d brought this all upon himself.

He vaguely remembered they’d given him a bottle of pills at the hospital. Where was it? He got out of bed, which took a while as his legs got tangled up in his pretty nightgown, and looked around the bedroom. He didn’t see a pill bottle. It wasn’t in his bathroom either.

He went into the hall and the door to his office was open. He heard Kay breathing inside. Maybe she knew where his medication was. He really didn’t want to, but he felt he had no choice. He crept in and gently shook her awake. Luckily she wasn’t a very deep sleeper.

Kay rubbed her eyes and looked up. After giving a slight shriek at the strange creature in her room she figured out what was happening. “D.? What is it?” Panic was shocking her awake. “Is something wrong? Did you pull out a stitch or something?”

David had to remember that Kay referred to him as a woman named Dee. “I’m sorry to wake you up, but do you know where we put the drugs they gave me for the pain?”

Kay thought for a moment. “I think we left them in the kitchen.” She got out of bed, and
Dee saw that her choice in sleepwear was a long t-shirt. They went downstairs to the kitchen, and sure enough, there was a pill bottle and a sheet of paper sitting on the counter.

Kay picked up the paper to read the dosage information. “Oh no! We were supposed to give you two pills before you went to bed, and we didn’t. I should have checked this before. I’m so sorry! They put me in charge of your medication, and I messed up. I guess you should take two now, and if you want to sleep late tomorrow I won’t make you get out of bed. I hope this doesn’t make you lose confidence in me. I really am good at teaching; I guess I’m just a lousy nurse. I’ve never been in this kind of situation before, and apparently I wasn’t thinking about what it meant to watch over a surgery patient.” She opened the childproof cap and handed Dee two little white pills, and then rummaged through the kitchen to get her a glass of water. “Can you forgive my stupidity?”

Dee took the pills and downed the glass of water. Her throat was a little sore, so swallowing brought more pain, but she got them down. “Ok, but just remember this if I mess up during my woman lessons. We’re all human.”

Kay gave her a half a hug so as not to crush her breasts. “Thank you.” She walked Dee back upstairs and put her to bed, taking the time to show her how to keep her nightgown from riding up.

The pills did their job, and the pain faded to numbness, and David was able to get back to sleep. He had some bizarre dreams, but awoke refreshed and well-rested at the crack of noon the next day.

In an odd way, the screw-up with the medicine had help break the ice and Kay seemed more like a person than a rigid drill instructor. After a light omelet brunch, she sat Dee down to talk about what kind of person she was. Kay explained that there were different kinds of men who want to look like women. Some were drag queens, gay men who adopted over-the-top looks in mockery of women, for entertainment. She thought it was a way for naturally effeminate men to turn a liability into an asset. There was a whole subculture around the gay drag scene, with complicated social structures and competitions for status.

There were other gay men who tried for a more realistic feminine appearance, as a way to date closeted men who were still hung up on trying to pass as straight. Similar to this but not quite the same were sex workers who tried to look as close to female prostitutes as possible, in order to target the type of john who wanted to have sex with a woman with a penis. Now some of those prostitutes actually fall into the next category, transsexuals, men who feel that they should have born women.

Through hormones and surgeries (some not unlike the ones Dee had) they remold their male bodies into female ones that match their female brains. A lot of them get drawn into the sex industry because those medical procedures are expensive, and some men who want a sex partner with breasts and a penis are willing to pay a lot.

Now because of that, there are some, probably gays from one of the first two categories, who don’t really want to be women but appreciate looking feminine, who go the medical route but keep their male genitals just to get some of that “she-male” sex worker money. These are often more popular with their clients than the true transsexuals, who are usually impotent from hormones and are typically even chemically or physically castrated. The “straight” guy looking to have sex with a woman with a penis generally wants that penis to be capable of erection and ejaculation.

Transsexuals who come from more affluent backgrounds and don’t have to lower themselves to doing sex work have varying success in society. Kay explained that if they start out as large, masculine men, the best they can hope for is to become large, masculine women, even with the best doctors. They’ll always stand out as different and never quite get completely accepted as women. A side effect of the media coverage transsexuals receive is that even large, masculine genetic females are regarded suspiciously.

The lucky ones, transsexuals who start out as small, fine-boned men, can usually pass as women without anyone ever realizing. Kay said that Dee fell closer to that end of the spectrum. She wasn’t perfectly slim, but she wasn’t tall or massive, and her features weren’t even that heavy before the surgery to reduce them.

Now there were some men who thought they were transsexual, but weren’t really. Their minds were still male, but they were attracted to the idea of becoming women. Autogynephilia was a kind of sexual fetish, and the more female these guys became the more they got off on it. Unfortunately, it’s hard to know they’re not real transsexuals until hormones or castration stop the testosterone that’s driving the libido, and suddenly being a woman isn’t sexy anymore, but it’s too late to go back.

There were other straight men that got a sexual thrill from dressing up in women’s clothing but knew they didn’t want to become women. These men would usually only dress in the privacy of their own home, and frequently would just wear lingerie with nothing over it and change back as soon as they had an orgasm. Now those guys would sometimes keep taking it to higher levels in order to get a bigger thrill, occasionally even seeking sex with men as a means to feel more feminine, but they usually don’t go as far as getting any surgery.

Now a similar group is men who identify as straight men, and don’t see themselves as women trapped in the wrong bodies, but that do have a strong sense of a feminine self. They may have started dressing as women for a sexual thrill, but graduated to enjoying being female in completely nonsexual contexts as well. Quite often they lead double lives, spending the days working as men, then expressing themselves as women on nights or weekends. Sometimes they keep their dressing a secret from wives and families and friends, sometimes the wives actually enjoy having a new girlfriend or sister.

Kay said that she’d had students from all of those categories, and could adjust her lesson plan accordingly. Actually, her clients fell into twice as many categories, as she made most of her money training actors who were playing a role of someone in one of the real categories. That was how she got started in the business; a boyfriend of hers was once up for a role as a transsexual prostitute and she helped him prepare. Then he had a friend land a similar gig and the boyfriend convinced him to pay her, and the rest as they say was history.

There was one time where her student wasn’t giving the director what he wanted so she got called onto the set to coach him, but the director ended up liking what she was doing better than the actor, so he gave her the part instead. So now and forever there’s a listing on the Internet Movie Database that shows Kay Thomas one acting role as “Tranny Hooker #3” in an episode of Homicide.

A year or so later she had a client who was not only an actor but also a real transsexual, and she recommended Kay to some friends of hers, and that got her started in the non-theatrical side of things. She made a fair amount of money teaching other men to be women.

Anyway, the purpose of the whole lecture was to see which category Dee felt she belonged in. David still thought of himself as straight, so that eliminated the gay ones. He had gotten a bit of a thrill when Maritza made him wear her panties, but he didn’t want to admit that. He told Kay that he was kind of like the straight guy who dresses up and becomes his wife’s girlfriend some of the time, but since his book concept was to spend a year living as a woman, he was more like an actor playing a transsexual. He asked if a transsexual could be a lesbian, and Kay tried not to laugh when she said that Dee could definitely be a transsexual lesbian; sexuality and gender identity come from different parts of the brain.

Since Dee wasn’t dressing for a sexual thrill, Kay had brought a special tea with her that she wanted her to drink every day. It was made from a mixture of organic herbs, all of which had an anaphrodisiac effect; they decreased the sex drive. She said that it would help Dee in thinking like a woman if a little reminder that she was a man didn’t keep popping up. She said that it wouldn’t do any permanent damage, and she’d have her stop taking it well before the awards show, so David wouldn’t need to worry about failing to perform when he was alone with his girlfriend again.

David thought that it would make it easier to live without Maritza for a month if he didn’t have to think sexy thoughts, but wasn’t real sure Kay knew what she was doing, since she’d already made one mistake with administering drugs. Dee said she wanted to call a pharmacist and see if there would be any dangerous interaction with her medication, and if the pharmacist said it was okay she’d do it. But if the pharmacist said no, then she wouldn’t drink the tea, and it wouldn’t have to count toward the two refusals she was allowed, since Kay had said at the beginning that she wouldn’t cause any physical harm.

Kay agreed to her terms, but it was easy enough for her to find someone in the phone book who was licensed pharmacist, certified by the State of California, who took a positive approach toward alternative medicines. He knew his herbs and when she listed her ingredients he called it “impotence tea” and said he was familiar with it. She ran down the list of the drugs David had been given at the hospital and the pain meds he was still taking, and asked if there were any incompatibilities. The pharmacist said they were fine together, and the tea might even help mellow his mood so whatever he was taking the other stuff for wouldn’t feel so bad. They thanked him, and Dee drank the tea. It was vaguely minty but not too strong.

They went upstairs and Kay helped Dee get dressed. She put on rubber gloves and showed her the technique for tucking her testicles up into the space from where they’d originally descended. She said that there were four ways to keep everything in place. She could just keep her thighs squeezed together and nothing would have a chance to fall out, but Kay didn’t recommend that. She could just wear a tight pair of panties or a crotch-smoothing gaff to keep her bits in place, but then she’d have to re-tuck every time she went to the bathroom. Kay suggested the technique that would work the best for her would be to apply a couple strips of surgical adhesive tape after tucking, and that way she could drop her panties if needed and not lose her feminine mound. It would also reinforce her femaleness by forcing her to sit to pee. Kay said that some transsexuals take it a step even further and apply superglue to their genitals to not only keep things tucked up but also to form their scrotal skin into the appearance of labia. Dee agreed with her that they didn’t need to go that extreme.

So after a tuck and tape, she slid on a clean pair of panties. They were still cotton like the ones from the day before, but they had a little more lace. Kay helped her into a pretty pink blouse, but made her do the buttons herself. It was tricky with long nails, but she got it. It felt weird touching her boobs as she was buttoning, and she couldn’t decide whether it was stranger to feel a breast under her hand or to feel a hand touching her breast.

She pulled on a longer half slip than the previous day’s, and then stepped into a long full skirt that billowed out and came all the way to her ankles even though it was pulled up high to where a woman’s waist would be. Kay helped her button and zip it up in back.
She said that Dee could skip hosiery again, but strapped a pair of sandals with three-inch spike heels onto her feet.

Kay had been busy while Dee slept. She’d run a stripe of gaffer tape down the middle of the hallway, and into every room. Dee asked if this was like one of those sitcoms where roommates have a fight and divide their space in half. Kay laughed and told her that it was for her walking lessons. The tape was there to ensure that Dee walked by placing her feet in a straight line.

It was a very strange feeling, teetering on wobbly little points. Kay showed her how to adjust her stance to accommodate her new center of gravity, and then led her through a few cautious steps. Gradually she gained confidence and could walk without looking down. Kay must have selected that skirt intentionally so that Dee couldn’t watch her feet. The full skirt gave the weird sensation of her legs being naked yet completely covered at the same time.

At three o’ clock in the afternoon, Evelyn came by to check on the patient’s progress.
She took Dee upstairs and gave her a sponge bath. She didn’t say anything when she took off her panties and found her all tucked and taped. She changed the dressings on her chin and throat and put fresh tape strips on her forehead. She left all the packing in her nose in place.

The bizarre part was when Evelyn copped a feel. She gave each of Dee’s breasts a good squeeze and massaged them around in a little circle. She left her bra on the whole time, but slipped her cleansing wipes under the edges. Then she slipped her whole hand into the bra cups and worked some kind of lotion into her skin. She even used her fingers to play with Dee’s nipples, asking if she could feel it. She could, and Evelyn said that was a good thing. Some women end up with beautiful breasts but insensate nipples, which almost defeats the point.

After being cleaned and groped, Dee got dressed again, needing only a little help this time. She did need more practice before she’d be able to buckle her shoes with long nails, though. She thanked Evelyn and walked her to the door, only stumbling a couple of times on the stairs. Her heels made the stairs seem steeper, which took a lot of getting used to.

By the end of the evening she could walk in a straight line, with her head held upright and her breasts thrust out proudly, and even had a hint of a wiggle in her hips. When she got worried about overexerting the recovering surgical patient, Kay switched and threw in a few lessons in getting in and out of chairs. She made sure Dee untucked herself before going to bed. If she hadn’t been on pain medicine, her genitals probably would have been complaining, as would her feet from all the walking in heels. It had been a long day, so she went to bed early and read a little of the romance novel after taking her pills.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

deft touch

kristina l s's picture

The forgotten pills as a humanising agent. Perhaps a teensy bit OTT with the definitions of the who's and what's and why's, but hey, always stuff I can learn. Had to smile at the cleanse and grope. Nice as ever.

Kristina

I Agree

Another good episode with subtle touches. Kay's reaction to the medication error made her character more likable. I did read the whole episode with trepidation as the lead in talked about a "horrible mistake". I was afraid that something was going to get taken taken out or cut off (given what can happen in hospitals). Was the medication error it or is there something coming?

No worries

No, the horrible mistake was just the medication error. It's tough writing a teaser that doesn't spoil too much. The only surgeries this story will contain will be elective and consensual, if there are any more.

Thanks, I Thought That Was the Case....

based on what you've said previously I thought there was no worry, but I decided that it didn't hurt to ask. I like your teasers by the way as you give a little reminder of what has happened and where the story is.

“Should I get worried

“Should I get worried about some woman that kicks me out of my home and moves in with my man?” HA! she should start looking for that man really soon because the one she thinks is hers will not survive this story....

Horrible Mistake

terrynaut's picture

Yikes! I'm glad the mistake wasn't what I first thought it was. I thought Dee might have had a fling with Kay or Vanessa and upset Maritza. Ugh. What a dolt I am. I should've realized Dee would be too sore to want to fool around. *blush*

You described the surgery so well I cringed in sympathy. You also help me maintain my stance of no surgery. I don't ever want to go through that. Double ugh.

Now then. It's late. I must sleep, though I want to continue reading. *sigh*

Thanks for the story.

- Terry