Police Academy Chapter 19

Printer-friendly version

Katlain checks herself out in the mirror. She was going to The Black Orchid club tonight. Katherine was with her aunts and they were going to keep her overnight. She had changed cars after Angelo took her back to the police precinct. They were going to let Mr. Holt stew for a while in jail before they started interrogating him.

They really didn’t need to, but she wanted to have some more fun with him. She switched to her Shelby Cobra SS, instead of the mustang she normally drove. There were only 22 Super Snakes in existence and she owned two of them.

She took them from a gun runner and a drug dealer. She wasn’t about to let the DEA or ATF get their hands on them. She pulls up to the valet and notices her friend Albert was working.

“Hi, Mrs. Zane. How are Declan and Katherine doing?” Albert met Katlain’s husband and her little girl. He was smitten by her little girl.

“Both are doing fine, Albert. Declan is out of town running a load to New Hampshire and picking a load up and taking it to Kentucky. Katherine is with her aunts tonight.” She knew Albert knew who Katherine’s aunts were.

“Mrs. Zane, I have a favor to ask, but I don’t know how to ask it.” Albert looks uncomfortable.

“Albert, you can ask me anything. What is the favor you need?” Katlain looks at Albert.

“Do you know if your husband is making a run to New York any time soon?” He looks at Katlain.

“Not off the top of my head. Why do you ask?” Katlain wonders what Albert was thinking.

“Could you find out for me and see if he wouldn’t mind me riding with him? I can’t afford a bus or plane ticket to go up there to see my mother.” Albert was embarrassed admitting that to Katlain.

Katlain puts her hand on Albert’s arm “Albert, if you need money or anything, you can always come and ask me. I’ll call my husband tonight and find out for you before I leave here. I think he’ll enjoy having a passenger if he is going that way. If he isn’t, I’ll buy you a bus ticket or airplane ticket if you want.”

“Thank you, Katlain.” A smile appears on his face.

“Any time.” Katlain heads inside the club.

Ralph was on duty at the door. She smiles at him “busy night?”

“Not really. It's kind of slow around here.” Ralph looks at his boss's cousin. He was still surprised at how beautiful she looked.

“I thought you liked slow nights?”

“Normally, I do. However, it hurts the waiters and waitresses.” Ralph had a girlfriend that was a waitress in the club.

“Well, I’ll make sure to keep them busy.”

“You do that. Oh, one more thing. There’s a fellow inside that has been asking about you. He has been asking certain patrons if they know
what you look like and where you live. So, watch yourself tonight.” Ralph overheard the fellow talking to one of the snitches that come to the club.

“What does he look like, Ralph?” Katlain wonders if it could be Joe?

Ralph sends her a picture of the fellow. He snapped it when he heard him asking certain patrons about her.

“Thanks, Ralph.” Katlain looks at the picture. She tries to remember if this was the same picture she had at the precint.

Katlain heads inside the club and heads towards the VIP section. Along the way, she orders a drink and sips it while walking. She casually looks around as she passes people, looking for the person Ralph warned her about.

As she approaches the VIP lounge, she spots the person she was looking for, speaking to Jerry the snitched. He would sell his own mother out for the right price. She waves one of the waitresses over to her.

“Hey, can you go over there and spill a drink on Jerry for me? If you do, there's a hundred dollar bill in it for you.” Katlain pulls out a hundred dollar bill and gives it to the waitress.

A smile appears on Katey’s face. Jerry has slapped her on the ass a few times.

“Consider it done, Mrs. Zane.” Katey knew who the brunette woman was standing before her.

“Thank you.” Katlain watches as Katey walks over and pretends to trip. She spills the drink onto Jerry.

A smile appears on Katlain’s face as she watches Jerry go ballistic. He deserved what he got. When he starts giving Katey a hard time and raises his voice at her, she motions for the bouncers to go over and toss his ass out. She and her cousins don’t allow the employees to be harass.

Joe looks around, trying to see who else he might recognize. He knows The Black Orchid club was a good place to get information. A lot of people who were in his line of work liked hanging out here.

He spots a good looking brunette looking in his direction. A smile appears on his face, as he makes his way over towards her. When he gets closer to her “I noticed you were looking at me.”

Katlain had watched as Joe walked over towards her. A plan was already forming in her head as he gets closer to her.

“Well, who could ignore a handsome guy like you?” a pleasing smile appears on her face.

“Are you here alone?” Joe was going to see if he could get into her panties tonight.

“Yes, my date concealed on me. Will you join me?” Katlain bats her eyes and give him her famous seduction look, that hooked Declan and other men she has had a relationship with.

“Why not. Where are you sitting?” Joe was loving this woman. He could get her to eat out of his hands.

“The VIP room.” Katlain takes his hand and leads him towards the room.

Joe follows her. He looked at her petite hand and could see how small it was in his hand. He also noticed the diamond earrings and necklace she had on. He knew you had to be someone very special in order to get into the VIP here at the Black Orchid. He follows her, watching as her small butt wiggle and moved in the tight dress she had on.

Once they were in the VIP room, she lets Joe order the drinks. The waitress that knew her, made sure her drinks were non-alcoholic. They knew she was nursing.

Katlain plays coy with Joe and throughout the night, she makes sure he gets loaded up on drinks. She evens slips the waitress extra money to get the bartender to make his drinks stronger. She finds out after he drunk three shots, that he was here doing research on her and trying to find out who knew her and what her routine was. He also needed to know what she drove and such.

A smile just appears on her face, as she enjoys his loose tongue. She would ask him a question every now and then to see if he knew the assassin and he did. He gives her a description of the assassin and when he would be arriving back in town. After five more shots, Joe passes out.

Katlain glances at her cellphone and notices it was just a little past ten. She pays the bill and has the bouncers take Joe out the back door and load him into her mustang. She takes him straight to jail to sleep the effects of the alcohol off.

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story

I love the story, slight goof, she couldn't have him loaded in her Mustang, she drove the Shelby Cobra SS =]

Ohhhhh how DEVIOUS.

Samantha Heart's picture

I LOVE IT. Not only did she get the info she wanted WITHOUT breaking the law.... lol can SHE help it if he got drunk & spilled his guts to her questions. I mean she was officially off duty & she WAS just asking a few SIMPLE question, not like she was intarogating him or anything lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Idiot research assistant

Jamie Lee's picture

That assassin need a better class of help, one that doesn't think with his small brain.

Now that loose lips have given Katlain more information about the assassin, she'll be able to set up something to surprise him. Something he won't like.

Others have feelings too.