Police Academy Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Katlain looks at her reflection in the full-length mirror. Her breasts were getting bigger from Katherine feeding on them more.

“I’m going to need new bras.” She couldn’t believe how tight her maternity bra was.

“Well, you said you wanted to breastfeed Katherine, instead of using formula.” Declan walks behind Katlain and squeezes her breasts.

“Don’t squeeze too hard. I might soak the cup.”

Declan places a kiss on Katlain’s cheek. He loved her and their adopted daughter. He could tell she was nervous about something.

“Why are you so nervous?”

“I’ll find out today if the pricks that tried to kill me and some of the other women are going to be at the academy today.” Katlain reaches for her academy t-shirt and slips it on.

“If they know what is good for them, they should run away, before you arrest them.” Declan heard what happened to Katlain when she was in the locker by herself.

“The problem with that is if they don’t show up. It will show they are guilty. However, on the other hand. I will have to prove it was them, which I can do, but I didn’t have a search warrant when I bugged their place.”

“So, what are you going to do?” Declan looks at his wife.

“Hopefully, I have enough evidence to put them away.” Katlain brushes her hair one more time.

“Well, whatever happens, today, I know you will kick their ass.” Declan kisses his wife.

“You know I will.” Katlain grabs her purse and heads outside to her car.

The ride to the academy didn’t take her too long. She was nervous and hope this matter could be taken care of. When she pulls up to the academy, there were several police cars and Detective Harrison’s car as well. She parks her car and walks towards the academy. As she gets closer to the school, she spots Detective Harrison and his partner.

She walks over towards him and Detective Madsen “Detectives, what are you doing here?”

“Arresting some crooked cops.” Harrison had a smile on his face.

“That’s good.” Katlain was relieved.

“That’s not all Officer Zane. You are now a full-fledged police officer for Augusta, Georgia.” Detective Madsen hands Katlain a badge.

“What’s this for?” Katlain was confused.

“Since you have completed most of the academy and your results are pretty good. The police commissioner felt since you have helped us out
on several cases already. He has promoted you to a full-fledged police officer. Your being assigned to a special task force.” Detective Harrison knew the person in charge and after she heard what Katlain has accomplished. She wanted Katlain on her team.

Katlain was stunned by the fact she has been made a full-fledged cop. She looks at both detectives “you’re joking, right?”

“Nope, you’re to report to Sergeant Amy Hudson tomorrow morning. I’ll text you the address later.”

“Wow and thanks. Will I see you two ever again?” Katlain looks at both Detectives. She has come to think of them as her friends.

“We’ll see each other again. Now go and enjoy your day off.”

“Before I leave, what is going to happen to the other recruits?”

“The ones that were injured during training. They will be offered to become police officers or offered a job at one of the precincts.”

“That’s good to hear. I think all of them would make good police officers.” Katlain liked all the people in her training class.

“I trust your judgment. Now get before I put you to work.”

“Yes, sir.” Katlain tucks her badge on her belt and walks back to her car.

She couldn’t believe the police commissioner made her a police officer. It was supposed to have been strictly a cover. Now, she was a police officer.

Katlain heads back home and pulls into the driveway. Katlain gets out and head inside the house. As she walks in from the garage, she spots Declan sitting on the sofa with Katherine in his arms.

Declan looks up when he hears the garage door opened. After a few seconds, he notices Katlain coming.

“I thought you had school today?”

She walks over to Declan and gives him a kiss. She still can’t believe she has been made a police officer. If the police only knew about her
criminal activities.

“I’ve been made a full-fledged police officer and I’m too report to a Sergeant Amy Hudson tomorrow.”

“Are you ready to go straight?” Declan knew Katlain enjoyed the thrill she got when she stole a car or broke into someone’s place.

“I’m willing to go straight for you and Katherine.” Katlain looks at her baby girl.

She would do anything for Katlain. She didn’t want to be like her parents and wanted Katherine to be proud of her.

“I love you no matter what you do.” Declan gives Katlain a kiss.

“Thanks.” Katlain heads towards her bedroom and changes her clothes.

She looks at her new badge and couldn’t believe she was a cop now. As she is standing in front of her mirror “who would have ever thought
you would be a police officer.”

She just stared at her reflection and wonder if she could do this. Going straight was going to change things for her. She looks at the badge in
her hand and runs her thumb over the surface. After a while, she puts the badge on her dresser and goes to join her husband and daughter. The three of them will go out and celebrate her new profession.

up
221 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm, with her previous skill set...

She should be uniquely qualified to be a Cop! Hopefully past acquaintances won't cause her problems, Loving Hugs Talia

It will be hard

Samantha Heart's picture

But she will be a good cop. I mean who better to understand car theft and buglery better then a former theaf. She lnows the chop shops & fences around town. I also have the geeling this is NOT the end of the story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

What a nice ending.

WillowD's picture

I quite enjoyed this story. Thank you.

Flushing the toilet

Jamie Lee's picture

Finally, the AHs are getting their due, though a bit late after all the crap they pulled. But they will be gone, will they go to jail or just kicked off the force? If they're just kicked off the force, might they go after the ones who turned them in?

Others have feelings too.