Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 31

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 31 - Around 50 % of marriages in the United States end in divorce.

Ellen was extremely apprehensive about her husband and their future together. He had been so depressed lately that she never knew what to expect when she arrived home each night. Heather had even taken to sleeping in the spare bedroom on most nights, claiming it was so Ellen could be assured a good night’s rest.

When she had proposed to George it de facto was asking him to become her wife. As she thought about it, she was beginning to feel that it had been a colossal mistake. She could now see it was more than his male ego could withstand.

Circumstances had dictated that George had to live his life pretending to be a woman and he had managed to accept it. She had made matters worse by forcing him to become a pseudo homemaker. Without complaint, he had assumed responsibility for the majority of the housework. But it was not a life style he pursued. He must think that she was trying to rub his nose in it. But she had actually done it out of love. She wanted the world to know she loved George no matter what name or gender he was assuming. She continually racked her brain to think of a way to help her husband.

Those concerns vanished one rainy Friday night when she came home from a late dinner meeting with clients. As she opened the door and stepped inside, she did a double-take as her jaw dropped open and her purse fell to the floor. Before her stood her husband who had so strenuously proclaimed, he wanted to look like a man and had no interest in feminine fluff, was now resplendent in outrageously girly regalia.

Heather stood there with a silly grin on his face, wearing full dramatic makeup with his face framed by his hair in soft curls that fell to the nape of his neck. Almost unbelievably, Ellen saw that Heather was wearing a pair of dangling ruby earrings that George had given her as a birthday present. He had manicured and polished his fingernails a deep red to match his lipstick.

It was also apparent that he had raided her intimate’s drawer. He posed at the door wearing her sexiest lime green, translucent floor-length Victoria’s Secret nightgown. Even from several steps away, Ellen could smell that he was wearing her best perfume. Before she could inquire what was going on Heather spoke in a soft breathy tone and asked, "Hi honey. How was your day? Let’s sit down and have some coffee while you tell me all about it."

Trying to ascertain what had happened to him she asked, "Heather, how was your day?"

Heather smiled coyly, "Let’s just say that no one ever had an orgasm while scrubbing the kitchen floor.

Come join me and we can talk."

Ellen picked up her purse and made it to the couch, bewildered by Heather's sudden transformation. Trying act casually until she could determine what Heather’s game was, she replied, "The meeting was fine. I think we have a new, very rich client."

Heather, in her tallest heels, glided over to Ellen and held out a coffee cup.

Ellen looked up from the coffee and into Heather's eyes, "Isn’t it a little late for coffee?"

With a sheepish grin he answered, "It’s Irish coffee."

Ellen wasn’t sure where this was going but was happy with the change. Then something popped into her head, "Wait a minute. I thought we were out of coffee."

With a saucy smile on his face, Heather took a sip from his cup and responded, "We are."

Taking Ellen by the hand he added, "Let’s take this to the bedroom and drink it in bed, there are things I want to discuss with you."

Confused by the complete change in Heather's demeanor, Ellen frowned slightly and asked, "What’s gotten into you?"

Heather gave her a wide-eyed look, as to indicate that he really did not understand why Ellen was asking. It was obvious from the twinkle in his eye that he was enjoying the game he was playing.

"I have no idea what you are referring to. I am just performing my duties as designated mistress of the house."

They discussed his responsibilities three times that night before they collapsed entwined in each other’s arms and slept satisfied and exhausted.

@ @ @ @

Ellen decided to return the favor the next day. She left work right after Heather and hurried home. It was close but she managed to greet him at the door wearing only a smile and her favorite teddy and panties. The teddy was sheer white with lace cups and cut high on the hips to her waist leaving the thin strip of cloth of her G-string pressed tight against her pussy. Along with her thigh-high sheer white stockings and white pumps.

When Heather opened the door holding Ariel, Ellen yelled 'Surprise!' and he almost dropped the startled baby. The sight before him made him shudder with the strength of his desire for his wife. She was the most gorgeous woman in the world.

After putting Ariel to bed, they almost made it to their bedroom before Heather wrestled his wife to the carpet. Ellen had three orgasms before they ever made it to their bed. After their vigorous love making, Ellen felt guilty she had been several spectacular orgasms, yet couldn’t tell if her husband had been so lucky.

She knew it was a touchy subject but she had to ask, "Dear, let me ask you. Did you ever cross the goal line last night?"

George thought how best to phrase it and eventually said, "No I came up a few inches short a couple of times. That’s not important. I play for the love of the game and never keep score."

Ellen smiled and said "In that case let’s schedule a rematch for tonight."

George laughed and replied. "Actually, I was thinking of a double header, if you can handle that?"

He awoke the next morning and made a resolution. For Ellen’s sake, he would work harder to be more feminine each day.

The first thing he did was set up a standing Saturday morning appoint with a hair dresser. He got a shampoo and his nails done. It worked out well since Ellen spent Saturday mornings at the gym with Derrick working out. She always returned from her workout flushed and smelling musky and sweaty. Ellen always went directly to their bathroom and took a long shower, not even stopping for a kiss hello. Afterwards, she would take a quick nap and she was recharged by noon and ready for remainder of the day.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah........still waiting

D. Eden's picture

for the other shoe to drop. There is no way that a) Ellen is not screwing around with Derrick (musky my ass), b) Ellen did in fact force George into being both the maid and the nanny, c) Ellen was cheating on George and using the thin excuse of their "cover" to legitimize it.

And let's not even begin to talk about how she treated George at work, at dinner repeatedly, at the wedding, and pretty much any time they were in public.

I mean seriously, she made George refer to her by her last name - like a servant; and to make matters worse, by her maiden name. Talk about rubbing salt into a wound.

Me, I would have grabbed the kid and left. The only question would be how many people I fucked up on the way out. Definitely Derrick........

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I agree 100%

Demoting him, making him call her Ms. so-and-so, cheating with Derrick. How has Heather not left her? For a better job and some self respect?

Where did George go?

Dee Sylvan's picture

I commend Heather for at least trying to get some control back. There is no "George" option at this point so I understand Heather trying to put 100% into making the relationship work with Ellen.

I'm not sure what you would call Ellen. Oversexed? Slut? Manipulative Bitch? Sociopath? Maybe this story is really about Ellen. She loses her husband on some trumped up charge in Mexico, and what does she do? She breaks him out of prison! But what happened to Ellen? Did she lose her way? How could she be so cruel to Heather? And now Heather is ready to move on? After how many times did Ellen cheat on him? I don't know what I would do faced with Heather's choices, but I would think twice about Ellen.

DeeDee