Nulea Chapter 1 Falsely Accused

Printer-friendly version

1500's England:
Abandonné stood shivering in front of the English judge that she had been brought in front of. Her mouth still felt sore from being sewn shut two months ago. As a matter of fact, her whole body was aching all over from the treatment she received from the jailer and his men these past few months. She had been a servant in a wealthy merchant’s house trying to make an honest living, so she wouldn’t have to steal anymore. She knew the man she worked for was crooked and chased after young girls like herself, but she had always managed to avoid him.

She knew he had his favorites and that she wasn’t one of them. She always took the dirtiest jobs that no one wanted to do. When she had gone in to get the chamber pot her employer had in his room to empty, she couldn’t believe what she saw. There was a man in there attacking her employer. She had charged forward to try and fend off the man, just as he cut opened the throat of her employer. Her employer’s blood squirted all over her clothes and face. The guy she had tried to stop knocked her out cold.

The next time she opened her eyes, several constables and one of her employer’s favorites were in the room with her and she was being arrested for murdering her employer. The knife that the guy used to kill her employer was found in her bloody hands. She had been taken to prison and tortured. She had told them everything she saw and what happened, but the account that her employers favorite gave said she had killed her employer out of jealousy.

One night while she was in her cell, one of the guards had decided he wanted to use her for sex and had come into her cell and forced himself on her. She had bitten off his manhood and still had it in her mouth when the other guard on duty came running in to investigate why the first one had screamed out in pain. He saw his fellow guard’s manhood hanging out of her mouth with the guard’s blood around her lips. He attacked her and knocked her out. When she came to a few hours later, she was naked and hanging from her cell wall. Her mouth had been sewn shut.

When the guards feed her, they feed her animal blood to drink instead of water. They poured it down her throat in a funnel they stuck in her mouth. Sometimes during the night she would be let down from the wall and male prisoners were brought in and allowed to have their way with her. When they were done with her, she was chained back to the wall

When the guards were told she would be appearing before the Judge. They threw buckets of icy cold water on her, till her lips turned blue. She was given what remained of the dress she had been arrested in to wear to cover her abused body.

Abandonné looks at the judge as she listens to his judgement for her to be shipped off to a penal colony. Tears were sliding down her cheeks as she was led away. As she is being led away, she tries to escape from the guard escorting her.

His grip was too strong for her to break out of. She was led out to a waiting metal wagon that would take her and several other prisoners to a waiting ship that was leaving at high tide. When she is put in the wagon, she is shackled to a male prisoner.

Once Abandonné and the others are load onto the ship and placed down into its hold. She watches as the sailors close the hold doors. After a few hours, she feels the hands of the man that she was shackled to, touch her in places she didn’t want to be touched but couldn’t resist.

After a few hours of molesting her, he stops and falls asleep himself. Abandonné closes her eyes and tries to get some sleep but is unable too. Throughout the night she could hear children crying as they clung to their mothers for safety. She never had any one care about her. She had been abandoned and left to die, till she was found by an old woman and taken in. The old woman had taken care of her till she died one night in her sleep when she was just six years old. After that she had wonder the streets and was taken in by an old man that taught her how to steal and break into people houses till, he was caught. She had managed to get away and find shelter with a group of street kids. They took her in and together they would steal and share what they stole with one another till one night. The oldest one among them had started molesting her and raped her. She left the next day and made her way to another town. There she met another street gang and started stealing with them.

One day while she was coming out of a house. She saw the gang ambushed by another gang and murdered. That’s when she decided to go straight. To get a job and try to live a normal life.

During the night she felt herself grab and taken up on the deck of the ship. The next thing Abandonné knew she was being thrown down on the deck and was being surrounded by six guys. She couldn’t scream because her mouth was still sewn shut. She tried to kick one guy who was kneeling to hold her leg. She got him right in the face. Abandonné felt her arms grabbed and the guy she kicked in the face, punches her in the face, causing her to hit the back of her head against the deck of the ship.

Rain hits her face as each guy there took turns with her. When they are done with her, they take her to a different part of the hold and throw her into a cage that is much too small for her to stand up in or lay down.

Day after day different sailors would use her like a piece of meat. One night after they had their fun with her. She summoned up enough of what strength she had left and broke free from her captors. The seas were rough, and the ship was being lifted out of the water and slammed down again.

Abandonné makes it over to the railing and just as the seas lifted the ship up out of the water, she jumped overboard and into the rough seas. She didn’t know how to swim, but it didn’t matter as the rough seas pulled her underwater. The ocean tossed and turned her like she was a ball in the ocean.

She manages to break the surface to grab as much air as she could, before she was pulled under again. She tries desperately to get back to the surface, but she feels herself pulled down into the ocean. All she saw before she blacked out, was a blueish color as lighting struck the surface of the ocean.

Nulea:
Tabitha was out collecting seashells on the beach. When she spots a body laying on the beach half in and out of the water. She runs over to it and saw it was a young woman with her mouth sewed closed. Her body looked like someone used her as a punching bag. She was nothing but skin and bone. She pulls the signal pistol her father gave her and shoot it up into the air.

A few minutes later several crew members from her father’s ship come running towards her. There was at least four of them coming towards her location.

“What’s the emergency Tabitha?” Yair approaches Tabitha and the body she was standing next to.

“It’s a new comer. I just found her.” Tabitha had never found a new comer before.

Amir walks over and kneels next to the body and places his hand on her clammy skin. He sends his special ability into her body to discover what injuries she had. He had to concentrate hard, because the woman was near death’s doorway.

“Were going to need to get her back to camp or she’s going to die.” Amir stood up and look towards Neil and Salvador.

“I’ll carry her.” Salvador walks over and picks Abandone’s unconscious body up off the beach.

Tabitha picks up her bag of shells she collected and whatever drift wood and crystals the sea tossed up on shore back to the camp. She was going to use them in her art work to sell at the market. She follows the guys back to camp.

“Looks like the construction is coming along.” Tabitha couldn’t believe the ship her father was building.

It was going to be the most unique air and sea ship around. She could hear the crew still working on it. The outer hull was completed and most of the inside. All they needed now was a crystal powerful enough to power the ship. The special sails they had provided basic power to the ship, but the crystal was needed to power the mechanical gears and engine of the ship.

“Yeah, hopefully we can find the crystal we need and get her off the ground.” Neil couldn’t wait till they hit the sky.

Salvador carries the woman he was carrying over to their ship’s healer. She wasn’t inside her hut, so he lays her down in one of the beds reserved for sick patients.

“I wonder where Shareen is?” Amir was curious where she could be.

“Right behind you.” Shareen had come back in and found her shipmates in her hut.

Tabitha looks over towards their furry dog woman. She was an American Eskimo dog that had been merged with a human from the other world. No one knew how it happened till recently when another one of her kind appeared.

“We have a new comer for you to look at. She’s in really bad shape.” All of them step aside to let Shareen look at the new comer they found.

“God, who would sew a person mouth shut?” As Shareen takes a pair of medical scissors out of her kit and start cutting the thread that had been used to sew the woman’s mouth shut.

“Do you think she’ll pull through, Shareen?” Tabitha was worried about her. It wasn’t often they got new people from the other world.

“I’ll let you know how she is once I stabilize her.” Shareen looks towards the captain’s daughter.

“Okay.” As Tabitha and the guys leave Shareen to do her work.

up
215 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where's the rest of this story?

Jamie Lee's picture

This is terrible, getting teased by the beginning of what sounds like a very interesting story. Only to find there's no succeeding chapters. Bummmeerr.

Others have feelings too.