First Time Out

Printer-friendly version

Georgia looks at her nude body in the full-length mirror mounted on her sister’s bedroom door. She had done everything she could, to make her body look like her sisters. Her older sister didn’t know she took nude photos of her body, so she could get the right size prostheses. She even took her sister's driver's license, so she could use it to get into clubs and order drinks.

Once she was happy with the way her body and face looked. She puts on her sisters’ favorite undergarments and dress. She was lucky her feet were almost the same size as her sisters. Her feet were a little smaller and slender.

“Here, goes nothing.” As Georgia grabs her purse and walks like her sister.

Georgia’s sister knew she liked dressing up as a girl, but she has never left the house dressed up. This was the very first time, other than on Halloween she has gone out as a girl. She felt nervous but calm her nerves.

She was living with her sister because she was going to a college in the area. Their parents didn’t know about her cross dressing either. She managed to keep it a secret, except on Halloween. She grabs the car keys to her sister’s SUV and heads out of the apartment they shared together.

Her sister was in the army and stationed overseas currently. So, she wasn’t worried about her sister finding out that she went out dressed like her. She heads towards a gay bar that was about forty-five minutes from their apartment. When she pulls up to the parking lot, she couldn’t believe how busy they were.

She finds a close parking spot and heads towards the front door. There was a bouncer at the door, checking people’s IDs and stamping their right hand. The line she had to get in wasn’t too long. She only had to wait ten minutes, before the bouncer checked her id and stamped her hand. She found out that it let the waiters and waitress know she was twenty or older. As Georgia walks pass the bouncer, she puts a little wiggle in her walk. She had seen her sister do it a couple of times to guys she liked.

She has never been to a gay bar before and didn’t know what to expect when she walked inside. The place was packed with people. She finds a table no one had claimed for themselves. She walks over to it and after a few minutes, a sexy looking bare-chested muscular guy comes over to her.

“What can I get you, ma’am?” Peter had spotted a sexy looking woman comes walking in and sat at a table in his section.

“I would like an apple pie on the rocks, please.” Georgia had one, once at a friend’s house and loved it.

Peter gives Georgia a puzzled look. He has never heard of the drink before.

“What’s in it?”

“Fireball whiskey, vanilla vodka and apple juice with brown sugar lining the rim of the glass. Trust me, once you have one, you’ll love it.” A smile appears on Georgia’s.

“Okay.” Peter takes the order to the bartender.

The lights start to dim as the music starts to play and a woman dress wildly comes out on the floor and starts lip-syncing to. I’m A Slave 4 U by Brittney Spears.

After a few minutes, Georgia’s drink arrives. She goes to pay for it.

“You can start a tab if you want to.”

“Thanks, but I like to pay for my drinks in advance.” Georgia takes a twenty out and gives it to Peter.

Peter accepts the money and heads back to the bartender. He wonders if the girl he was waiting on is a true girl or a trans girl or just dress in drag. He takes her, her change.

“Here you go, ma’am.” As Peter hands the money to Georgia.

“Here.” As she hands him a five-dollar as a tip.

“Thank you.” Peter pockets it and heads to his next customer.

Georgia watches the first drag queen perform. She was alright, but her act could use some work. The next drag queen comes out and performs to Proud Mary. The next one after that comes out to perform and that one really sucked. She made a few dollars.

Georgia orders a second drink and nursed it. She does notice that the waiter hovers near her. A smile appears on her face, as she winks at him. She takes a piece of paper out of her purse and writes her number down and tuck it into his waistband before she leaves.

Before she leaves, she stops at the bar and inquiries about what it takes to perform. She wouldn’t mind performing before the crowd. After all, she was working on her Acting and Performing degree.

Georgia heads home around one in the morning. She made sure to give herself enough time to recover from drinking alcohol. She parks her sister’s SUV in her assigned parking space. She covers up a yawn as she heads up to her sister’s apartment.

She loved going out dress as her sister. She wonders should she keep up dressing like her sister or find an identity of her own? She heads to her bedroom and takes off all the make-up and fake eyelashes. Even with some of the padding missing and make-up removed, she still resembled her sister.

She slips on one of her sister’s favorite nightgowns on and crawls into bed. She makes sure her alarm clock is set. She wanted to get up early to go to the beach and visit a few friends afterward.

Her alarm clock goes off at the time she sets it fore. She slips on a two-piece swimsuit that she bought on sale at Walmart. She grabs her boogie board and her beach tote that had everything she needed for the beach. She slips her croc’s on and head down to her convertible VW bug.

She loved her gray VW bug. It was a graduation gift from her mother. She had gotten it from her Uncle Max that owned a used car lot. She made sure to take care of it. The biggest thing she liked about it, was that it was a convertible. She liked riding around with the top down.

She heads towards the nearby beach and notices that other people were there as well. This is the first for her to be wearing a two-piece to the beach. Normally, she went in just a pair of shorts and a tank top shirt. She hated that girls and women had all sorts of styles and such they could wear, but men only had two choices. Sure, her sister brought up the fact she could go topless, where women had to cover up. Still some of the top’s women wore, left very little to the imagination.

Georgia lays her beach blanket out and her towel, lotion, the small speaker that linked to her iPhone. She grabs her boogie board and runs down towards the water. She loved the beach and surfing.

Georgia has watched her sister enough times and other women to be careful with losing her swimsuit. She spends several hours out in the water as the beach starts becoming crowded. When she gets back to her beach towel to lay down, she checks the time and notices it was almost noon.

Georgia was bending over picking up her things. She gets smack on her butt, hard.

“Owe!” She turns around ready to smack someone, but whoever smacked her on the ass was either gone or hiding among a group of guys near her.

Georgia packs her stuff up and heads to her VW. She tosses everything in the back and drives off. She was feeling a little hungry after body surfing. She stops at the local seven-eleven en route to her friend’s house and grabs two slices of pizza. She also buys a big gulp since they were on sale for 79₵ cents and a few scratch-off, tickets. She shouldn’t waste her money buying them, but she couldn’t help it.

Georgia plays six of them and out of the six, she has three winners. One is for $20,000, the second one is for $5,000.00 and the last one was for $500.00. She redeems the five hundred one at the store but is told she needs to redeem the others at the lottery regional office. It was only thirty minutes from her place, so she decides to take care of that tomorrow. It was en route to her school.

She finally arrives at her friend’s house and could hear them playing when she enters the house. She hadn’t bothered to change or cover up the two-piece she was still wearing. She walks into the practice room and notices the lead singer they had, wasn’t practicing with them anymore.

She waits until they finish playing to ask her questions. They were playing a song by Queen and it sounded pretty good with their mixed on it.

“That’s was a good practice.” Georgia had loved it.

“Thanks.” Larry wipes his face.

“Hey Georgia, why are you wearing a woman’s two-piece?” Booker was curious about why their friend was dressed as a girl.

“Because, I decide to come out of the closet, sort of speak.”

“It’s about bloody time.” Harmony had a big ole smile on her face.

“What makes you say that?” Knox looks over towards Harmony.

The two of them were married. Knox had married Harmony after the two of them graduated High school. Harmony had been an exchange student and is currently studying engineering in college. She also played drums for the band Larry put together. She was extremely good at playing them. Knox played guitar and his cousin played bass. They had a fourth member, but he wasn’t there.

“Because I observe people, dummy. I’ve seen how Georgia has always watched how I walked and what I wore.” Harmony had seen how much Georgia hated being a male.

“Oh, so does this mean you're going to start being a girl?” Knox looks at his friend.

“Yes, this means I am going to start dressing more and more like a girl. I might even go and see someone about wanting to be this way. So, where is Donnie?”

“He quit. He said he wasn’t getting a big enough cut as the lead singer. So, he’s fronting for another band now, called Dark Common. Their lead singer is in the military.” Larry couldn’t believe Donnie left them like that. They have a gig coming up this weekend.

“Well, if you want too, I could front for you guys. My singing voice isn’t that bad.” Georgia got compliments for her singing during a rehearsal for a part in a play.

“Let’s hear you sing.” Larry takes his spot.

Georgia stands in front of the mic. She looks towards Larry “what song do you want me to sing?”

“Another day in Paradise, by Phil Collins.” Larry always liked that song.

The band starts to play, as Georgia takes a breath and begins to sing.

“She calls out to the man on the street
'Sir, can you help me?
It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep,
Is there somewhere you can tell me?'
He walks on, doesn't look back
He pretends he can't hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there
Oh think twice, it's another day for you and me in paradise
Oh think twice, 'cause it's just another day for you,
You and me in paradise, think about it
She calls out to the man on the street
He can see she's been crying
She's got blisters on the soles of her feet
She can't walk but she's trying
Oh think twice, 'cause it's another day for you and me in paradise
Oh think twice, it's just another day for you,
You and me in paradise, think about it
Oh Lord is there nothing more anybody can do
Oh Lord, there must be something you can say
You can tell from the lines on her face
You can see that she's been there
Probably been moved on from every place
Cause she didn't fit in there
Oh think twice, 'cause another day for you and me in paradise
Oh think twice, it's just another day for you,
You and me in paradise, just think about it, think about it
It's just another day for you and me in paradise
It's just another day for you and me in paradise, paradise
It's just another day for you and me in paradise
It's just another day for you and me in paradise, paradise
It's just another day for you and me
It's just another day for you and me
It's just another day for you and me in paradise
In paradise

Larry stops and looks at Georgia “You sounded good. Do you think you're up to one more song?”

“Sure, which song?” Georgia was enjoying herself.

“Who Wants to Live Forever, by Queen.” Larry loved all of Queen’s music.

“Okay.” Georgia closes her eyes and waits for the opening chords to the song.

“There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us?
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live forever?
There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one
Sweet moment set aside for us
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live forever?
Who?
Who dares to love forever
Oh, when love must die?
But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live forever?
Forever is our today
Who waits forever anyway?”

Georgia finishes the song with her own special touch. She opens her eyes and with a big smile on her face, she turns around to face everyone.

“Well, how did I do?”

“You did fine. There were a few spots that could use some work, but it was good other wised. Look, I know this is short notice, but we have a gig this weekend coming up. Can you be ready by then?” Larry hopes Georgia could do it. He was worried they would have to cancel the show.

“Sure, what do you guys wear when you’re on stage?” Georgia figures she could use some of the money she won to put together a costume.

“Whatever we have laying around the house. Knox and I try to match.” Harmony constructed her husbands and her outfit.

“How about you Larry?” Georgia looks towards Larry.

“Black leather pants, with a dark t-shirt and such.” Larry hasn’t really gotten his style down yet.

“I’ll put together something tonight and see what I come up with. So, what is the plan for the rest of the evening?”

“Pizza and a movie?” Knox wanted to go out drinking, but Harmony put a big fat no, on that idea.

“How about we go to Big Jake’s Fun House and have some fun?” Georgia looks at everyone.

“What’s Big Jake’s?” Harmony wasn’t familiar with it.

“It’s like Dave and Buster’s in Richmond, Va. It’s got all the latest games and such.” Georgia went with her sister before she shipped out.

“Okay, but you might want to change.” Harmony didn’t think Georgia wanted to go out in her two pieces.

“No problem, I got some clothes in the car I can change into.”

“Then it’s a plan.”

Georgia heads out to her car and grab her overnight bag and head back inside to change. She brought a simple dress to wear and some
matching shoes she had hidden at home. Once she was changed and the others were ready. They all load into Larry’s Mercedes’s Benz and head towards Big Jake’s Fun House.

The place was packed with all sorts of old fashion video games, basketball hoops, mini-golf course. They also had the latest games on big screens that players could see. They even had a couple of new VR gaming units. You could see the person playing the game.

The place had food and beer. Georgia treats everyone to food and beer. Her and Harmony have smoothies, while the guys had beers.
Harmony liked a certain type of beer and Big Jake didn’t serve it. They play the games till midnight. Harmony ends up driving everyone home. Larry and Knox were drunk off their asses.

Georgia helps get the guys inside the house. As she is helping Larry “do the guys get like this out on the road?”

“Sometimes, if we don’t have to play the next day. If we don’t, these two get so wasted, that I need to drive the van to our next gig. I’m kind of
glad Donnie isn’t playing with us anymore. He had a bad drug habit and was about to draw Knox and Larry into it.” Harmony takes Knox into their bedroom.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that with me. My sister would kill me if I touched any drugs. We had a cousin die from an overdose.”
Georgia missed her cousin Fredrick.

“Well, thanks for helping me with the guys. We will be practicing all week this week around four till nine at night.”

“I’ll be here.” Georgia gives Harmony a hug goodnight and head home.

When she gets home, she sends a text off to her sister telling her about the band and her winning. She doesn’t tell her about going out a dress like her. She figures she’ll spring that on her when she gets back.

Georgia shows up to the band practices every day. She dresses like her sister when she does. The guys and Harmony didn’t care. Harmony helps her find the right make-up to use and apply to her face. She even helps with her mannerisms.

The first gig they do, Georgia felt nervous. Not because it was her first gig, but because she was out in the public spotlight, looking like her sister. She takes a deep breath and starts singing.

In the next six months, she has cosmetic surgery to look more like her sister and kept performing as the lead singer for Dutch Girl. Georgia does keep her sister informed about having plastic surgery to look more female.

Georgia’s sister, Alex comes home and walks into her apartment and finds it clean and organize. She notices a piano has been added and there was handwritten sheet music on it and a basket full of balled up paper. When she walks into her bedroom, she notices a girl sleeping in her bed. As she gets closer to the bed, the girl looked like her.

“What the fuck?” Alex was shocked to see her own face.

Georgia wakes up with a terrible headache. She drunk too much beer last night. She looks at her older sister standing near the bed.

“Not so loud, please.”

“Why do you look like me?” Alex looks at her younger brother.

“Because I had plastic surgery to look like you sis. I have always wanted to look like you and experience everything you did since we were
younger.” Georgia looks into his sisters’ eyes.

Alex just looks at her younger brother as she listened to him. She knew he uses to steal her panties, wear her clothes, make-up, earrings, and other things.

“I wish you had told me you were having surgery to look like me.” Alex felt violated and honored at the same time.

“I meant too, but I chickened out.”

Alex just shakes her head.

“Stand up and let me see the rest of you.”

Georgia stands up and shiver. She had gone to bed naked last night. She watches as her sister examines her.

Alex could tell her brother looked just like her. Same hips, the way she keeps her pubic hair trimmed, the same breast size, except his looked perkier. The only difference between her and him was their hair length. She had a more stylish haircut, where she had a military-style.

Alex just shakes her head and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She was impressed by her little brother.

“Do I want to know how you got my body measurements?”

“I took pictures of you to give to the doctor. I destroyed them after the surgery, sis.”

“Are you going to have your plumbing redone?”

“Yes, I want to experience what it feels like to have sex as you do, sis. I want to know what it feels like to have my tits swing back and forth with a man behind me.” Georgia has seen his sister have sex with a few men and noticed how she enjoyed herself.

Alex felt like strangling her little brother. Instead, she just heads to the bathroom and screams. She felt violated even more. It takes her a while to calm down.

It takes Alex several weeks to forgive her little brother, for what he did. She makes sure he acts like a proper woman when he is home. She does like the fact that they could share clothes, since they were the same size, except in the shoe department.

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Adore lt

Patrice_Blu's picture

Keep writing

I am Me, a crazed soiled senior dame

Very nice

sugar_britches63's picture

Very nice start to what may be a wonderful story. All I can add to my comments is to maybe consider a proof reader in the future as it would make the reading smoother. Just my two cents.

Charlotte Van goethem

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

I bet her sister

Samantha Heart's picture

Was pissed. Too bad Georga couldn't talk to her sister Alix I think would understand better if Georga would just comunicate it with her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Pushing the envelope

Looking just like her sister and using her ID could have caused Alex a lot of trouble If she was arrested on a morals charge, that could cause Alex to get a BCD and loss of all benefits. In order to escape a military court she'd have to sell Georgia down the river, so to speak. The military takes a very dim view of somebody impersonating a member of the military, particularly one that is deployed and can't protect themselves. Or even be unable to know what illegal actions are occurring in her name.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin