The Other Woman Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

The Other Woman

by Julia Michelle

Williams wedding plans progress. Yasmeen makes the arrangements to travel to their homeland and confront the clerics

Chapter 4

William left for the mosque shortly after locking Hildagard in her room. He had to do his religious duties at the morning and met all all of the people there. They knelt and began their morning ritual. He saw Yasmeen at the other side of the mosque with the women doing the same thing. He bowed his head and repeated the phrases for the morning prayer. That they call the Salat. Then the Imam stood in front and gave them a lecture about their duties to Allah and some about the mercy and compassion. Before he was done, Yasmeen and the Imam approached him. He was given a book and told to read the first two Surahs.

Then he congratulated him on agreeing to marry Yasmeen. The Imam told him that an official announcement was going to be made this afternoon at the Najd consulate.

For the first time in her adult life, Hildagard felt the icy feeling of terror running down her spin. She was genuinely afraid now. The News her husband had given her sent terror running though her very core. Well, her ex husband. The fact that he was able to arrange a divorce from her was shocking enough. The fact that he was able to regain all of his assets from her was more so. And now the fact that he was having her sold into a forced marriage to a sadistic domineering man sent fear run though her. She didn’t blame his revenge. She knew she had been very cruel to him during this marriage. She simply didn’t think he had the strength to escape it. That he did, and turn things around to punish her with the same level of cruelty she so happily inflicted on him was more so.
There was a time she really wondered if he was going to do what he said. Then, Hildagard saw the dark cruel look in his eyes. It was a hard icy cruelty and she knew William was going to do exactly what he threatened. And he was going to enjoy sending her to hell. He was going to love every bit of it.

She heard the key insert into the door and turn. William walked in alone and sat down on the bed. He gave Hildagard a cruel withering look. He spoke in a cold harsh tone, “Hildagard, did you ever love me?”

“Yes, William, I loved you in the beginning. But something happened around our marriage. Your submissive nature turned me off after a while and I wanted someone stronger that refused to let me walk all over him.”

William laughed a cruel laugh that sent shivers run down her back. “That was a stupid thing, Hilda. You realized that your dominant nature wouldnt tolerate such a guy, it wouldn’t work without having someone like me to take the brunt of his dominant nature, or he would have to unleash it on you. If you didn’t submit to his nature, he was going to find a submissive that would. Do you want to know something?”

“What,” Hilda said not really caring what he had to say by now.

“I really would have done it for you, and loved it for it pleased you. I would have submitted my heterosexual nature to Mikes homosexuality for you, and would have done it for you. If you still loved me. If you kept showing your loving affection and your appreciation for me. But you didn’t. All you showed me was your concept, and your cruelty. You only showed your desire for Mike. You left me with nothing. And that hurt. It made me want to end the entire thing. I gave up everything in myself, for you and you gave me nothing. I lost all desire to even remain alive after that. Hilda, you cant do that to someone. They will eventually reach the end, and either find the strength to walk out, or end it. You went way too far and the sad thing is that I would have done it willingly and gladly if you showed me you appreciated my sacrifice for you. But you didn’t. That was the most cruel thing of all. And it was totally intolerable. The odd thing is that Mike began showing me his appreciation and actually, I think he has feelings for me. More than he has for you. I guess he started realizing your heartless nature, and what I had for him.”

Hildagard laughed at that but she also realized his slow withdrawal of Mikes affection for her. “You convinced him to submit to you, and I guess you told him you would spare him. But I doubt you really will.”

“Sure I will,” William said dismissively. “I wont sell him or anything. He will be our slave. But, he will indeed go though hell. I will make sure there’s another man that desires him, and he will be feminized for this man. Hes going to get a lot of what he put me though. But he still wont go though anything near what hell you are facing. There’s no escape for you on this side of the grave, Hilda. Your only escape is to die, and that will come for you. Make no mistake. Eventually, this man will kill you. Hes a true sadist.”

That really sent terror running down her spine. “I never did anything like that to you, this is way more than I did to you, William.”

He laughed bitterly.
Yeah, you just made me want to die. You are so merciful. When I refused to suck Mikes cock, you sent me to hell. Don’t dismiss your cruelty. You earned all of this.”

Then Hilda asked, “So what of this other woman you are marrying?” She smiled a little. “

William didn’t really want to tell her about Yasmeen but there wasn’t anything wrong with telling her a little. “She is a princess from some country and her position is in trouble. She wants to liberate the women but she has to have a husband to keep her position safe. So I agreed to go marry her to keep her safe.”

Hilda laughed a condescending laugh. “So you are getting into another symbolic marriage to a powerful ambitious woman for her sake. Why doesn’t that surprise me,” She said the last part sardonically with a smirk.

“Be careful that she wont betray you. Keep a very close eye on her, William. You trusted me remember and where did it get you. A princess, you really better be watchful. If she turns, you may never escape with your life.”

“Like you care,” William scoffed.

“Not really,” Hilda agreed. “But you keep making this mistake. I felt you should at least be warned.””

It was about that time a large van pulled up. Williams beautiful arabian princess came in with several large armed men. They headed toward the room and saw Hilda there. The blood drained from her face when the woman said, “Its time bitch.” In a thick Arabian accent and the men approached. They injected Hilda with something and she collapsed. They carried her into the van. It pulled out. Yasmeen stayed there with William. Mike watched afraid he would be next. The three sat down and Yasmeen then looked at William. “What of your plans for this sissy?”

“He will be our personal servant.”

“I heard what you intend for me,” Mike said acidly. “You want to feminize me.”

“Yes,” William smirked. “I want Mike totally feminized. Give him breasts, hormones and castrate him.”

“And you want a gay man watching over me that will take advantage.” Mike said.

William smirked. “Yes indeed. Thats exactly what I want.”

Yasmeen agreed, “Serves him right after what he put you though. I will have mike transported to our palace for training and feminization. Its time to prepare things. Lets go to the consulate.

They got in the official limo that had the coat of arms on the royal seal on poles on the back. William sat beside Yasmeen. “Princess, I really want to know how we will deal with those that oppose you at home. I am very afraid. I heard what you said and it is scary. I assume you have a plan. But we must know the clerics as powerful as they are will do everything they can to stop your progress. They may even try to kill us.”

The princess looked serious. “Its more than that. Many of them are totally radical. Some of them may even be salafi and in league with the Islamic State. We will be in danger and no doubt about it. I will need you to be as strong as possible. I have some guys ready to give you training in combat. You will need it William. I will be placing total trust in you to protect me. Can I rely on you.”

“Yes.” William replied. “I just hope we live though it.”

Yasmeen kissed him and knew she had made the right choice.

They rode the rest of the way in silence. Yasmeen shook her head at it. William was a great guy. If only Hildagard knew how to appreciate such a great man as this. She wanted a submissive that would submit to her boyfriends homosexual and dominant side for her. She could have got it if she knew how to appreciate his sacrifice. He gave her everything and got nothing in return. A man needs to know his sacrifices are appreciated and loved. She gave him no love or appreciation. A man will only tolerate that for so long before he figures it out.

Yasmeen knew that William was making enormous sacrifices for her. She intended to repay him fully with her eternal love and her total devotion to his happiness. She hoped he would love her in return. For now, it was only gratitude for helping her. She hoped it wold turn to true love. Any way, she intended to give him the respect he deserved, and a place by her side. William was stuck in the side as Yasmeen walked though the front with all of the press. They made it inside and met in an office.

William was going to be cleaned up and dressed in something very nice. He let the servants do their jobs as they scrubbed him clean and trimmed his hair. Some of them mentioned his feminine features but they were well hidden behind the layers of robes they put him in. He was mostly dressed In darker colors typical of a man from that culture. He was told how to act and conduct himself. They were about to announce their royal engagement.

The princess walked out looking every bit a princess. She was totally beautiful. Her scarf was pink this time with the same silver and gold lace embroidered. Her royal tiera showed her status. William briefly wished he could wear it.

Yasmeen was dressed mostly in pink this time. Her outer robe was pink with red lace trim and elaborate weaving and shimmering lace designs. She wore a hot pink gown that boldly displayed the seal of her Kingdom on the chest and of her family. She took Williams hand and they marched out of the consulate to meet the press.

The Princess Yasmeen looked out at everyone with the flashes of the cameras photographing them together with their hands held. It was time for William to do his duty for them all. He knelt and took the princesses hand. “Princess Sayd Yasmeen Abdullah, Will you marry me? I offer you my love and the Majr, I offer you the titles and ownership of my bank.”

“I accept, William.”

William side a brilliant engagement ring on the princesses finger. She slide a ring on his and they held eachothers hand standing side by side for the press.

The princess said to the press. “This is marking our official engagement. I have agreed to marry William. The Nikkah will be held in the City of Madinah, at the Al Nabawi Masjid. What we call the prophets mosque within a month. I proudly accept Williams gift of Majr. We will be traveling to the Rydah this evening after our final arrangements are made.”

There were a few odd questions about William being seen in a womens clothing store and wearing gowns. He responded. “I used to do that occasionally. Yasmeens love had caused me to not need to do that anymore. Her devotion will be enough.”

One other reporter asked about Williams homosexual relationship to a man named Mike.

“Who is that, I never heard of Mike. There was a woman named Michelle there, but I never slept with her. We have no idea what you are talking about.”

The newly engaged couple turned and left.

They had their religious obligations to attend to. William learned that they do this five times each day. And he would be required to stay there an hour after prayer for his lessons in his newly adopted religion.

By then, they should be on Yasmeens private jet headed toward Riydah.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos