Kelsey pt 17 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey Part 17

She walked down in front of the rooms, as leisurely as normal. She stopped at the girl’s door to listen a moment. She just nodded, to signal Kelsey that they were right the girls where in there. Stepping up to room 246 she knocked softly. The fat sleaze ball Ed opened it.

“Sandy, please come in.” He said.

“I'm sorry I'm a little late I had to wait till my mom passed out before I could leave.” Kendra said as she walked inside.

That was a cue for Kelsey to make her move. And she did. In a flash she was across the parking lot, after taking out the last light also with an expertly placed spike. She crouched outside the girl’s room for few seconds. Making sure everything was alright. Nothing out of the ordinary. Kelsey slowly tried the door to the girl’s room. Finding it open. She quickly slipped inside.
Two of the girls gasped, when they saw the ninja appear in their room. The rest gasped after turning. All of the girls were wearing reveling nighties.

“What is this.” One girl finally questioned.

“This is a rescue, we are getting you away from those sleaze balls.”

“How,” One girl asked. “They pretty much own us. We all owe them so much money.”

“Let us take care of that. Believe me. None of you will have to worry about those two ever again.” Kelsey said confidently. She quickly looked over the girls. Each had evidence of physical abuse. No doubt mental and sexual too.

“I need conformation that those two hurt you?” She asked. “I can tell you have been but I need conformation of it.”

“Yeah, they have, to all of us. They come to our room and beat us if we don't sell enough. They have their way with us.” One redhead said. The others nodded.

“There was this one girl, Samantha. She was beaten pretty bad. One night she disappeared. Never saw her again.” Another girl said.

“OK,” Kelsey ordered. “I will be back shortly. Get ready to leave. She slipped out the door.
Crouched in the darkness unseen outside the sleaze balls door. She listened. Kelsey heard every word that Kendra and the two sleaze balls where saying. It was all BS. She got ready as she heard her sister say, Can I use the restroom.
If the room was the opposite the one next to it. The bathroom was in the front. As Kelsey waited. She heard the outside door unlock then the bathroom door close. Kelsey quietly opened the door just enough to see the lighting in the room. Only light source came from further in the room. Opening the door, a little more she was able to see the bathroom door. Kendra slowly opened the door as to not attract attention. Kelsey passed her, her sword. Which she places across her back. With a flick of her wrist the ceiling light exploded. Making the sleaze balls jump. Bathing the room in more darkness. Kelsey slipped into the bathroom behind Kendra.

Quietly Kendra did a count down. “three.......two.......... one.” She stepped out with Kelsey right beside her.
Once the two guys in the room noticed the two hood figures all in black.

“What in the fuck is this?” Fat Ed said.

“This is justice” Kendra said in a cold voice.

“Justice, fuck you, you cunts.” the other guy said.

“HA, what charges?”

“Imprisonment, slavery, rape, and murder.”

“What proof, and where are the cops?”

“No cops are needed as we are judge, jury, and executioner.” Kelsey said also in a cold voice.

"Now wait a minute” fat Ed started. “What we do is within the law. We have permission from their parents to have temporary custody over those girls.”

Kendra noticed as Ed talked the other guy was edging towards the suitcase on the table.
Again, with just a slight flick of her wrist. The other guy dropped to the floor. Only the last half inch of a 4” throwing spike was visible sticking out of his left eye.

Kelsey pulled her sword and impaled fat Ed with it. Through the center of his chest.
Kelsey and Kendra cleaned their weapons. Upon searching both the room and the two men. They found $12000 in cash. 2 hand guns and maybe a pound of coke.

They slipped out and back into the girl’s room. All of the girls where changed.

“You can all leave, you never have to worry about them again.” Kelsey said.

“Here is a parting gift from them.” Kendra handed $1500 to each girl.

“We suggest you get out of here and get as far away as possible, as soon as possible.”

“Wh....What happened to Ed and Mac?” one girl asked.

“Lets say they will never bother any of you again.” With that Kelsey and Kendra left.

They waited just inside the woods and watched. Slowly the girls exited the room and left. Once all 8 had left they returned to the bathroom and changed. Putting their equipment and uniforms hidden away in the trunk. They went up the road to an A&W for dinner. They talked like normal sisters while they ate. Not ever mentioning what they did at the motel. As both Kelsey, Kendra, and even Keira know what they did. Knowing full well if they just injured the men that they would do the same thing once healed.

Finishing their meal then headed towards home. As they left Tawas City. They saw a couple of girls walking down the side of the road. The girls looked like ones from the sales group.

“Hey, let's see if they want a lift. Least we can do.” Kendra said.

“Yeah,” Kelsey pulled up beside the two girls.

“Would you two like a ride?” Kendra asked them.

While the girls looked apprehensive, after seeing it was two teen age girls offering them a ride, they accepted.

“Uh, sure. Where are you guys going?” one girl asked.

“Heading to the Detroit area. We just dropped our sister at UM band camp.” Kelsey said.

“That would be great.” the other one said as they got in Kelsey and Brook's Marauder.

They hit the road for home.

“Thanks, for the ride.” One said, a cute little blond. “I'm Deb this is Wendy.”

“I'm Kendra this is Kelsey.” She said. “Where are you two going?”

“We are going home, Toledo.”

“ I don't mean to pry but you two seem a little young to be walking the highway. Alone at night, what are you doing up here.”
Kelsey asked. “It's cool if you don't want to answer. It just seems strange.”

“Let's just say getting away from a bad situation.” Wendy said.

Kelsey glanced at Kendra. As if to say, Yeah, it was a bad situation but thanks to us not anymore.”

“You two are twins?” Deb asked.

“Actually, we are two of identical quadruplets.”

“Wow, four of you looking alike. That is bazaar.” She said.

“How do you or your folks tell you apart?” Wendy asked.

“Don't really know, we just do.” Kendra answered. “How old are you two?”

“We are Fourteen. Why?”

“Just wondering.”

About 2 hours later, Kelsey was just about to pull off M23 on to I-96 to head towards home.

“This is where we turn off.” Kelsey said. “Where wo....” Kendra tapped her on the leg then motioned to the back seat. Both Wendy and Deb where fast asleep.

“Well what do we do now?” Kendra asked quietly.

“Let's just take them to Toledo. It's not that far. I really don't have anything to do tomorrow.”

“Me neither.”

Kelsey continued straight on M-23. Passing the turn for 14 west to Jackson. The passing the turn for 14 into Detroit and I-96. Just south of the I-94 interchange. Wendy woke up.

“I'm sorry I fell asleep. Where are we?”

“Still on 23 we just passed 94 about half hour ago.” Kelsey said.

“I-94 should you have turned a while ago.” Deb asked as she woke up too.

“Well, we decided that we couldn't just drop you off to find your own way to Toledo. We are going to take you all the way home.” Kendra said.

“Really?”

“ Yeah,”

“Wow, that is so nice of you to do that for us.” Wendy said.

“Hey, we want to help.”

Once in Toledo Wendy gave directions to her and Debs house. They were neighbors.

About 2:45 when Kelsey dropped off the girls. Then headed for home.

Just about 4am when Kelsey pulled into the mercury Marauder into the garage/barn.

Both Kendra and Kelsey slept till about 2.

Kelsey jumped in the shower, cleaned up. She had planned on just waiting to hear from Brook on how Ruffy did at the shows.

While listening to the radio, she heard of a double homicide in Tawas City that had police baffled. Not a signal clue but the two bodies. The cops suspect a bad drug deal with the pound of coke that was found.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A drug deal

Samantha Heart's picture

Gone bad about sums up what happened lol. Those guys were basically child traffickers using them as their own slaves & sex toys. If one wound up pregnant they would just kill her. So to me what the girls did was perfect justice administered to the two sleaze balls.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.