The Bunny Journals, Journal Entry 7

Printer-friendly version


August 1, 2018

Okay, so today I hurt my wrist during rehearsal. We were practicing some new tricks and I tripped over my feet. Yea, yea, let the jokes start. Any way when I landed on the court, I twisted my wrist and sprained it. The team’s doctor did an x-ray of it, but all I did was sprain it. So, now my wrist is wrapped up and I have to play with my off-hand.

Our next stop is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Traveling with the guys, is unique. I am learning about myself and them as well. I mean, I know how guys are supposed to be, but when you throw a girl among a bunch of men, the dynamics change. They watch their language and curve their antics some around me.

We do joke and play practical jokes on one another. Hey, I’m bug’s bunny suppose spousal, so I have to at least play some jokes on the team. Still, the guys are cool with me traveling with them.

I did get harass by a bible thumper when we were leaving the stadium. We had been practicing most of the morning and I was tired by the time we were leaving. The person had said something to me about god and the fact I was an animal.

I just looked at them and said, “Who do you think, created us in the first place?” and munched on my carrot as I boarded the bus.

The person didn’t have a come back after that, not that I would had listen. My question is for all these bible thumpers, is how are you supposed to know what is gods will and what isn’t? Does he come up and say “Hey, this is my plan, and this is what I want you to do to make it happen.”
Or better yet “this is the game plan, let’s bother as many people as possible, since we have nothing else better to do.” Don’t these people have anything else better to do, then standing around and harass.

Anyway, I need to step into the showers and get ready for a dinner engagement we have been asked to attend. Which means I am going to spend hours getting ready and looking nice.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That brings up an interesting question,

What does she eat? Nothing but salads? Is she now a strict vegitarian, maybe a vegan? That could really suck.

Love her replay comment to

Love her replay comment to the "bible thumper". Very true indeed.

However.:.

However, wasn’t Thumper a female character in a James Bond movie? Then, also wasn’t one of the characters in Bambi named Thumper (a rabbit)?