The Vampires Kiss Part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Vampire's Kiss

Part Three

After a few nights of being the person I had always appeared to be I decided it was time to be myself. It wasn’t really myself, more a woman I remembered from magazines, but she looked right for what I wanted. I remembered the boyish haircut, better, I thought for my first night out, the rounded breasts, the curve of her hips. The pale skin and perfectly shaved pussy, everything I desired. I closed my eyes and floated.

Naked

“I see you’re still having trouble with your clothes.”
 
The old man was sat on a gravestone, a huge, leery grin on his face. I looked down and squealed in horror, I was naked. I covered myself as best I could with my hands and wished that the ground would swallow me up, again.
 
“I would offer you my coat, but…” he said
 
“I know, you can’t take it off. I know how it works. Goddamn it, I was so determined to get my figure right I clean forgot. What am I going to do?”
 
“Well, if you ask nicely I’m sure I can go and lift you something to wear, what are you…a size ten?”
 
“I don’t know…I was a sixteen in my old body but I’m not in my old body anymore.”
 
“I can see that.” The old man took another long look at my nakedness. “Stay here, I’ll do my best to get something to fit.”
 
He disappeared amongst the gravestones and I sat myself on the grass enjoying the breeze on my naked skin. I must’ve been there for less than a few minutes when I heard voices at the main gates, I froze in full view of the three youths who had decided that tonight was a good night to trash a graveyard.

Sitting

“Whoa, what do we have here?” shouted one of the boys, a blonde-haired guy in jeans and a vest top.
 
“Leave me alone or you’ll regret it.” I called back, doing my best to sound intimidating.
 
The youths laughed. “Really? You and what army?”
 
They began to walk towards me, spreading wide so that they were blocking off my escape routes. I stood up to confront them but only exposed myself even more causing lewd comments from my would-be attackers. The blond-haired person reached me first, his companions hanging back slightly to give him room. When he reached out to grab my breast I was so shocked at his audacity that I took a moment to react, it was only when he squeezed hard enough for it to hurt, yes, I can feel pain, that I grabbed him by the wrist and twisted. The bones snapped, and he screamed.
 
I let the boy fall to the floor, where he lay sobbing, and turned towards his accomplices. They ran. I was quicker. I threw the first against the tree I had been leaning against, breaking his spine as he hit, then I grabbed his friend, and, in my anger, I ripped his throat out and began to drink. It only took a minute and he was dead.
 
The boy I’d thrown against the tree was silent, but he was still alive, I could tell from the flashes of light in his dark blue aura. They didn’t flash for long, there was no need to kill him but something inside me had snapped and I made enough of a mess of his neck for him to bleed out on the floor. That left the blonde.
 
“Are you having fun?” I asked him.
 
He looked up at me, the blood of his friends running over my naked breasts and down my flat stomach before mingling with the sexual juices dripping from my vagina. Did I mention that killing these boys was the biggest turn on I had ever experienced? Tears ran down the boy’s cheeks that had drained of all colour.
 
“Please,” he begged, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t go to do anything really.”
 
“Of course not, if I had been a weak and helpless woman you wouldn’t have raped me, would you? You were going to give me your top to cover up my nakedness, weren’t you?”
 
The boy sobbed. “You were naked, what were we supposed to do? You looked so sexy and…”
 
I grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted him into the air. He screamed as the bones in his broken wrist grated against each other.
 
“You are supposed to act like human beings, not beasts. A naked woman in a graveyard is clearly in some sort of distress and all you think about is sex.”
 
“I’m pretty sure you aren’t the one in distress.” Once again, the old man had managed to appear without making a sound. He looked at the bodies on the ground. “I see you decided to kill after all.”
 
“They deserved it,” I replied, “this one even more so.” I gave the boy a shake and he screamed as his wrist moved again. “Problem is, I’m not that hungry. Maybe you…”
 
The old man shook his head. “I have a sweet tooth; his aura is dark and bitter.”
 
He was right, of course, tonight’s meal was nowhere near as sweet as the young girl I had tasted on that first evening, but I had enjoyed the bitterness of the boys’ blood in a way I couldn’t have enjoyed the sweet blood of an innocent.
 
“Oh well,” I shrugged and bit deep into the boy’s neck, draining half his blood before I could take no more. Using my teeth to rip his artery open so that he’d bleed out, I threw him aside and watched until he was dead.
 
I cleaned myself as well as I could and put on the clothes that the old man had brought for me.
 
“As you have eaten already,” said the old man, “do you mind if I head of on my own to feed?”
 
I shook my head, thinking more of my sexual needs than his hunger. Killing the boys had left me needing something other than food and I had a new body to explore.

to be continued...

Part Four will follow soon. If you can't wait that long the whole story is available for free in the Members Area of my website.

Anna Na Maus Official Website

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bit too dark

Monique S's picture

for my taste. Horror is not entertaining, it is much too present in everyday life.

I hold with George Sand that we, as artists (writers are artists, too) are here to keep the worthwhile remembered and alive, not to dwell on the shit that has taken over anyway. Sure, Vampires like you describe don't seem to exist, but there is a host of differnt vampires out there, that suck your lifeblood, corporate entities being the most wide spread of them.

They suck your life-force to feed their greed and make you ill with unreasonable demands for your time, the value of which they do not want to repay even in money.

There also are all kinds of "small time" vampires, look closely and you will recognise them as they try to steal someone else's life to replace what they do not have.

No, hun, I really won't read on.
Monique.

Monique S

Horror story?

I don't see this so much as a horror story as a person that finds them self in an unusual situation that may end up using his/her newly acquired abilities to make the world a better place, as is hinted at with her thoughts on the taste of the hoodlums she killed.

Could she become a super hero Vampire? what an unusual and interesting combination :) Of course it worked for Blade, but then in those movies (sorry never read the comic books) he hunted other vampires.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Leaving theworld

a better place one corpse at a time.

If killing was a solution,

Monique S's picture

why did wars never change anything for the better? The Americans imported scientific Nazis from Germany to nuke the Japanese after WWII, for example, did that help anything? The killing just went on. If anything the US are still more or less at war almost 3/4 of a deacde later.

Murder, even that of a villain, is still murder. I can't see any good in that, sorry.

Monique S

couldn't wait

I love the story but had to go to your website to read the whole story; I couldn't wait.

Sometimes I eat dessert first