A Woman-less Beauty Pageant: It was the zipper’s fault 3

Printer-friendly version

It had been a rough night for Ronnie following the events at the pageant as his subconscious kept wrestling with long repressed memories. Ronnie leisurely stretched and tried to recall his dreams and decipher their meaning. He yawned again and remained in the warmth and comfort of his bed while staring blankly at the ceiling.

Ronnie recalled being in elementary school and playing after school at his friend’s house. The name Josh came to mind. Yes he recalled it was Josh and his sister Lucy who were both a couple years older than him. They often played together. Nothing wrong with that he figured.
Then he recalled how they would dress up and pretend they were singing in a band, dancing and acting like they were big rock stars. It was an all girl band. More memories jumped to Ronnie’s forefront. He recalled that Lucy always insisted that they all dress up in skirts and tights to ‘get into the mood’. Nothing extravagant or too risqué but girly enough for what they were doing.

As he recalled the playacting only lasted for a couple years before Lucy moved on to other forms of play. Lucy discovered boys and other interests so the trio became a duet. Josh and Ronnie liked the karaoke and dancing to rock and roll. It continued to occupy their play time and it was fun.

Both boys eventually grew tired of the thick, warm tights. It was Josh that found that pantyhose were lighter than tights and would let you dance a lot easier on the wood floors. And it was Josh that also found that wearing panties enhanced the experience of the pantyhose. They made a good girl band.

It wasn’t long until Josh found some of Lucy’s cast off outfits that really made them look more authentic. A skirt, a short dress, maybe a cute blouse, short shorts, few bracelets… whatever was easy and made them look girly. It all added to their act. They practiced dancing with each other and the pantyhose made them glide easily around the room. And Ronnie fell in love with his feminine side. Especially the clothes.
Their play dates always took place when the parents were away or at work. Josh began locking the bedroom door. “Just in case” Josh said. “We don’t want our folks to think we’re sissies”. It sounded reasonable to Ronnie who was a couple years younger than Josh.

Lucy was a non factor and would come and go whenever she wanted. She thought that Ronnie and Josh were cute in a funny sort of way. She even suggested some songs and dance moves which the boys would sometimes include in their act. And it was Lucy that suggested they try a dash of lipstick to make the boys look more girly. Occasionally she’d paint their toe nails. “Nobody will notice because of your socks”. The smell of the polish was intoxicating to Ronnie. It was their personal secret. As Ronnie lay in bed certain things began to make sense.

Ronnie swung his feet over the side of the bed, straightened his baby dolls and slipped on his kimono house coat. He slipped into some warm mule slippers with a two inch heel. Ronnie drifted into the kitchen and retrieved his morning coffee. With a cup in one hand and the morning paper in the other he made his way to the couch. He sat down and curled his feet under himself in a natural but feminine manner. His odd dreams and emerging memories put the newspaper on hold. He began staring vacantly to nowhere in particular and let his mind wander some more.

There was a time…

There was a time when he and Josh were slow dancing in panties and pantyhose when Josh stopped. Josh dropped one hand down and gently cupped Ronnie’s penis through the nylons and panties. “Ronnie, have you ever noticed how nice it feels when you rub yourself over your panties and nylons?” Josh ran his hand up and down Ronnie’s crotch. Ronnie stood frozen as the sensation engulfed him. It felt very smooth and it felt very nice. It was very exciting in a new sort of way.

“Do you like the way this feels?” Josh asked. “God yes!” Ronnie exclaimed. “It feels like nothing I’ve ever felt before”. Both boys noticed that a significant bulge had begun to build in Ronnie’s panties. Josh was also looking a little lumpy in the groin. The nylon pantyhose rubbing on the panties which in turn stroked his penis was indescribable. It was mesmerizing. And it was addictive. “I can make it feel even better Ronnie but you have to rub me too. We’ll do it together”. With little hesitation Ronnie began caressing and slow rubbing Josh’s panty clad penis. Josh changed it up a bit by gently grabbing hold of Ronnie’s firmness. Ronnie followed Josh’s lead. Josh’s penis was so slippery through the two materials. Both of their young penises were firm and wanting. It was an exhilarating sensation. A magical throbbing was beginning to build in both boys.

Josh softly whispered “Ronnie this gets even better”. Josh increased the speed of his up and down stroking of Ronnie and Ronnie also began gliding his hand more quickly on Josh. The panties and nylons made it smooth and easy. Both boys were beginning to pant and slightly wiggle with some unknown but building anticipation. A sudden increased grip by Josh made Ronnie also exert a firmer grip on Josh's cock. They exploded simultaneously in a wave of extreme mutual bliss and cum. Life at that moment was heavenly. It was shortly after this life changing experience that Ronnie began to secretly wear panties and stocking on a frequent basis.

Ronnie the adult snapped back to reality. He found himself breathing more heavily. The memories were causing an involuntary arousal. So this is where those forgotten feelings and impulses began! Ronnie went for a fresh cup of coffee, returned to the couch and continued in his reverie of introspection. There’s more to this whole thing Ronnie thought. His mind drifted back in time.

Needless to say there were frequent repeats of Ronnie and Josh’s new ‘dance’ moves over the summer. Having to wash out their panties and stockings was a small price to pay for such pleasure. Both boys acquired their own sets of each item. It would be unbearable to have to do without.

Towards the end of summer while doing their special ‘slow dance’ Josh hugged Ronnie and said “I’ve found something even more pleasurable. Bill showed me. But first we start with our slow dance. OK?” Ronnie nodded okay. They had only danced for a few minutes and both were very rigid. Josh asked “Are you ready?” Ronnie again nodded his ok and quietly said “yes”.

Letting go of Ronnie Josh dropped to his knees and carefully slid Ronnie’s panties and pantyhose down to Ronnie’s ankles. Ronnie’s penis was pointing toward the ceiling. “Don’t move. I think you’re really going to like this.” Josh instructed. And with that Josh tenderly grasped Ronnie’s erect penis. Josh looked up at Ronnie and then, to Ronnie’s great surprise, Josh slowly sucked his penis into his mouth. Again Ronnie froze.

The warmth of Josh’s mouth combined with the firm grip of Josh’s lips made Ronnie see stars. His knees almost buckled. And then the sensation and feelings got better as Josh began dragging his tight lips slowly up and down Ronnie’s rigid penis. An occasional swirl of Josh’s tongue around the head of Ronnie’s penis was pure heaven. And then the firm downward glide of Josh’s snug mouth to the base of Ronnie’s penis followed by the firm lip grip on the upstroke was more than Ronnie could handle. Ronnie thought he could feel the tiny bumps on Josh's tongue. He erupted mass amounts of what he knew was cum into Josh’s mouth. His world shook.

But Josh didn’t stop. He swallowed! Josh briefly stopped and produced a tube of Lucy’s lipstick. It was a darker red maroon shade called ‘Cherries in the Snow’. Josh applied a liberal amount of the lipstick to himself and began repeating the smile producing cock sucking process again being sure to leave rings of color up and down Ronnie’s rigid cock. One ring was at Ronnie’s base, another was mid shaft and for a finale Josh applied some more lipstick and left a kiss imprint on the tip of Ronnie’s penis. “Look down Ronnie at what I left you. That’s something you’ll never forget. It’s a beautiful thing”.

Josh went back down on Ronnie’s shaft for a few more runs. Ronnie’s next eruption resulted in a lesser amount of sperm but with the same great feeling. Josh slowly stood up giving Ronnie’s penis a loving stroke of goodbye. Pulling Ronnie close, like a slow dance, Josh kissed Ronnie on the lips and expelled some of Ronnie’s cum into Ronnie’s mouth. By reflex Ronnie swallowed.

“What the hell was that?” Ronnie said loudly. “And why did it feel so damn good?” Josh started to pull up Ronnie’s panties and hose and replied “Bill says it’s called a blowjob. Not sure why because there isn’t any blowing going on. Did it feel good?” “It felt damn good but why the hell did you slip some of my cum back into my mouth? What’s up with that? And why the lipstick? ” Josh casually said “There are several reasons. First I like to mark territory, second the cum doesn’t taste that bad and third it makes us cum brothers. That’s very special. And it also gives you an interesting souvenir. You’ll get an additional thrill when you try to soap the red rings off your pecker. It’s a win-win. It also serves me as a goal to attain by showing me how much of your rod I was able to make love to. See how low YOU can place a love ring on a cock. It isn’t that easy. Besides it acts to keep my lips from chaffing. That is what Bill did to me and he’s a senior. Next time we dance you get to do it to me. OK? Promise?” Ronnie hesitated a moment, looked into his friends eyes and then quietly said “Okay Josh”.

“Be sure to wipe my lipstick off your mouth. It’s looks nice on you but it's noticeable. Before you do that lick your lips and see if you can taste yourself Josh advised”.

Adult Ronnie snapped back to the present. He found himself lightly trembling. Ronnie’s repressed memories and desires and weird dreams now had an explanation. Ronnie went for yet another cup of coffee. Things were starting to make sense. The source of his desires and urges were becoming clearer.

Back on the couch again Ronnie went back to pondering his past as he sipped his coffee. As he recalled Josh and Ronnie only did their slow dancing and panty stroking a few more times and then Josh and Lucy’s parents got a job transfer out of state. Ronnie was given Lucy’s hand me downs clothes and undergarments before the move. Luckily or unluckily, depending on your view point, Ronnie never kept his promise to Josh. Perhaps this was a deep seated regret that was messing with Ronnie’s head. It was an opportunity lost. Hmmm… Ronnie thought “Maybe Drew is my new Josh”?

Ronnie rose from the couch and walked over to the kitchen table. His car keys were there and so were the lipstick and wadded note that Drew had given him yesterday…the note with Drew’s phone number and address. Ronnie stared for a minute or two and then reached down and picked up the note.

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos