AHC64

Printer-friendly version

64

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

YAAAAAAY!!!

OMG YAY YAYAYAYAYAY !!! GOOOO AMBER!!!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

On a high

Definitely a high point for Amber. This was one of the harder chapters to write, but rather rewarding. Glad you like!

A good day for Amber FINALLY but does darkness loom?

--Kevin's life is still tenuous.

Amber in using archeron energy to seek out othe archerons has she lit a magical lighthouse around herself? IE is she on the *radar* of those who might harm her?

The residual energy in Kevin, does than make him a target?

An amber archeon?

A new pure class or a blended archeron? I'm no artist but from seeing the semiprecious stone amber -- fossilized pine sap -- it is yellow with traces/flecks of red or orange or brown. And the occasional trapped insect, seed etc.

So what makes this Acheron's power amber?

If she can master it or make a deal could she complete Kevin's healing?

I worry that the way Amber was healed -- her fertility restored -- is there a risk to her baby from it?

Still wonder where the redemption/healing in the story is coming from? --- As implied in many of the title *declarations* --

Mr. Calvin has redeemed himself a little bit in healing Kevin and restoring her fertility. But he has a truckload more to go as does his daughter Taylor.

At this point for Mr. Calvin to say he thinks now of Amber as if she was is daughter... Nor sure if I should be happy for Amber or puke!

She clearly only tolerates him at a distance as she was sorely abused by him and this was AFTER Taylor had abused her far worse.

And what of Taylor herself? Still think one likely way she MIGHT be healed of her cruelty and hate would be to bind her to a more benevolent or at least neutral archeron... an amber one perhaps? Hum?

At least Amber has come to some terms with and eased the pain of HIS former girlfriend and his now her family.

BTW genetically is Amber related to her birth family or is she still a clone of Brooke, that fellow student Taylor long ago debased using Amber as her doppelganger?

Will she and that long ago victim of Taylor ever meet?

So many ways this story can go.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Any progress on Cassia, your mad geneticist scientist/forced fem story? Not usually my cup of tea but there are aspects of the woman's background and others in the intro to the tale that have considerable potential..

Just as we have/are getting hints here about the Calvins I wonder what are her motives? IE the WHY 's of the tale.

John in Wauwatosa

You're a bit early on some of your speculations ;)

Hehe, the next few chapters should be very interesting to you as they will answer a lot of your questions!

Amber using her archon energies so extensively does make her a target for discovery for other seekers. They are the only ones that can see archon light at a distance or detect it within someone without close scrutiny. Fortunately, they are rare. What are the chances there is another seeker in the Boston area, I wonder? Hmm?

Amber, the color, is indeed a blend between the yellow and orange frequencies of the color spectrum. What this means for archons has yet to be made clear, but a clue shows up in the next few chapters. Amber is hoping the archon will possess the knowledge to fully heal Kevin and be able to teach her, or do the work for her if she can befriend it.

Both Calvins are certainly in desperate need of retribution or redemption. Don has shown some, but he has a ways to go. No sign of Taylor yet, though one of my other readers told me they expected a red glow at Amber's wedding! Ack! I just couldn't do that though. I will say that there won't be too many more red glows in this story, but I have a spinoff planned (and a Taylor-focused short) after I am done with Amber's story ;)

I haven't delved into Amber's genetics too much, but I imagine she was changed fully and her new gene structure is represented by her body. Otherwise, her new form would only be a magical shape shift and any interaction with wild card blood, like when she inspected the Calvins' secure room, would have reverted her to her male form at least partially or temporarily.

It's funny you bring up Brooke Hallen. I was just discussing her running into Amber with another reader! I thought about a few scenarios for that, but I'm currently undecided. I also like the idea of Emmy running into Brooke and confusing her for Amber. ;) We'll see.

As for Cassia, that was my first TG story, and it was completed before Brooke or Amber. I first started to post that story here before properly getting a feel for the site. Then I decided it was not appropriate for most of the community here, due to its violence and heavy fetish scenes, but like Amber's story, there is true character development if you read long enough. The entire story is posted on TG Storytime, here. Hope you like it.

As always, thanks for the comment and the speculations! The final story arc starts next chapter and has a lot of answers. Stay tuned!