AHC50

Printer-friendly version

50

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Phew!

That was a fight for sure, and a nasty one. But Taylor has Amber again. Now what?

Maggie

Not quite over yet!

Thanks, it was really fun to write, especially the battle between Taylor and the empowered Wu Lok.

The next chapter will explain Taylor's intentions for our intrepid heroine, and start a new part of the story. I'm not done yet!

Thanks for the comment.

-Ken

Exciting and odd conculsion to this *book*

If Amber's journal is accurate Taylor should not have been able to use another archeron's energy while she had the red one bound as she is a *natural*.

Perhaps she is or has changed into a different classification or she used the red Acheron to absorb most of WuLok and thus also Mr. Calvin’s two acherons.

She seems of two minds as to Amber as she is pissed at her for obeying her very own magical commands!

And though angry at dad she saved him them partially healed him though bound him not to follow.

She alternately called Amber her father’s slut yet in some weird way has rescued her. Plus Taylor is who made Amber from the decent male teacher and ultimately a slut so what gives?

Is there hope/justice/freedom/chance at happiness for Amber? For Taylor? Mr. Calvin? For many chapters the titles long implied redemption but for who/whom and how?

Is Amber heading to a better life or a worse Hell under Taylor?

Very confused and entertained.

Good tale.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Cliffhangers are evil, but fun :)

Yeah, Taylor seems to be rather confused in both her disposition and her ability to use multiple forms of magic. Whether she got it from Wu Lok or somewhere else remains to be seen. I haven't ruled out the possibility of naturals that can bond to multiple archons either, though that would be extremely rare.

Taylor's conflicted nature and her intentions for Amber will be explained shortly. As for her dad, she still cares for him on some level, even though she has a lot of anger running through her. Temper tantrums and all. :)

I know you have been waiting for the redemption tag to come into play, and I can finally say that it comes for one character very, very soon, but I won't say who or how just yet. ;)

I'm glad I could keep you entertained so far.

P.S. Speaking of anger, I just realized that when Taylor went into her berserk rage, Wu Lok made her skin look green! Heh, and he definitely didn't like her when she was angry. :P