The Womanless Beauty Pageant – Part 8 of 11

Printer-friendly version

The Womanless Beauty Pageant — Part 8 of 11

The only thing worse than being pressured into participating in a womanless beauty pageant, is to finish in last place. The ramifications of that experience turned out to be life changing, for Miss Bobby.

As Co-authors, Monica and I have a couple of very special ladies to thank, both are icons in the TG community.

The first is Vickie Tern. Without her encouragement and inspiration this story would never have been written.
The second is our muse, Kelly Ann Rogers; her midcourse corrections were vital to the story's completion.

As the authors we hope you enjoy reading this bit of fun.
If anyone wishes to build off our FFL cub theme; you have our permission and encouragement.

Marina Joy and Monica Rose

Come Tuesday morning, Bob's car was parked in the rear near the servant's entrance promptly at 7 AM. He knocked softly and waited, Malinda was there in no time. She smiled at Bob and gave him a welcoming hug.

She threw a white frilly apron at him and pointed to the sink full of breakfast dishes, "Get started there Bobby, I do laundry."

Bob was up to his elbows in soap suds; Sue believed dishwashers were bad for good china. In waltzed Candy coming from the hall that led to the master bedroom. She was followed closely by Sue. Candy was a little surprised to see Bob. She recovered quickly and directed her opening salvo at Bob, "How sweet and girly you look in that outfit this morning. I see Sue has finally domesticated you. Candy called out to Sue who was still in the bedroom, "I see you have a new girl. I hope you had her properly vetted, you can't be too careful these days the world is full of reprobates."

In mock reply, Bob curtsied toward Candy and in his best feminine voice said, "Good day Miss Grant, so nice to see you this morning."

Sue stood behind Candy and gave Bob one of her million watt smiles. "You mean Bobby, he's a big help to Malinda, doing all the heavy lifting. He's handy to have around." Then she winked at Bob and said, "It's nice to have a man around the house again."

Candy left first. Sue started for the door and returned. She walked over to Bob and kissed him on the cheek, and said, "You look lovely this morning. Have a good day."

Bob and Malinda vigorously went to work and had all the cleaning done by lunch. After a brief break for soup, Malinda gave Bobby his first lesson in baking. Together they made a devil's-food cake. Bob was in the process of frosting it when Sue returned home unexpectedly. She walked in and commented, "Bobby, you make me happy, seeing you there in your apron and baking a cake. It makes quite the domestic scene." Sue thought back sadly to the Big Bird birthday cake she had planned to make for her daughter.

Sue walked over and used her finger to swipe a strip of icing off the cake. Bobby responded by playfully rapping her knuckles with the spoon. "Stop that you'll spoil your dinner."

Both laughed at the exchange. Sue headed to her bedroom, "Malinda, would you come in here please?"

Upon entering the housekeeper found the bed cluttered with dresses. "How may I help you ma'am?"

"Candy convinced me it was time to clean out my closet. She reminded me it's time I rid myself of the vestiges of servitude I had as a married woman. Would you please take all these to Goodwill? Maybe someone can get some use of these old rags."

"Excuse me Ms. Turner, but isn't the one on top your wedding dress?"

Sue casually glanced at the pile, "Why, yes it is. I had planned to save it for my daughter. But thanks to Bob that is no longer a possibility. Now aside from the sentimental value, I've no use for it. Please dispose of it for me. That pile is heavy, be sure to have Bobby help you carry it to the car."

Malinda wondered at Sue's statement that Bob was somehow responsible for their daughter's death. She had heard Sue tell the story of what had happened to her daughter to her friends from the club. It didn't sound to her like Bob really was at fault like Sue thought. Maybe this was part of the reason why Sue was trying to remove all traces of Bob from the house. The women from the club were obviously playing on her feelings.

Sue walked over to her dresser, "That reminds me, as far as starting over, Bobby please come in here."

Bob dried his hands and rushed to find out what Sue wanted. He immediately saw her wedding dress on the bed. "Bobby, I'm making room in my closet for new clothes, please help Malinda get rid of the things. As long as I'm disposing of unwanted items I thought this might be a good time to give you this."

In her heart, Sue knew this was a mistake, but the girls at the club insisted it was the only way she could ever break free and be a truly liberated woman. Sue reached for the jewelry box on her dresser and picked up her wedding ring. "A number of the girls at the club have convinced me that wearing a wedding ring is like being branded as someone's property. I can no longer wear it. I don't want to hurt you. I'm really sorry but this is something I must do, it's a matter of principle, I'm sure you understand. You paid for it. So it's technically yours, if you want it."

Bob snatched it out of her hand. He tried to slide it on his ring finger, but it wouldn't fit. He slipped it on his little finger but it was too large, it kept sliding off. Bob merely clutched it tightly in his hand. He fought valiantly not to let the tears forming in his eyes escape and expose his true feelings.

"Thank you Susan, I will gladly take it."

"That's Ms Susan to you. Remember your place. Why the sad face Bobby?"

"I'm sorry Miz Susan, it's just this hurts my feelings."

"That's bit hypocritical of you isn't it? If I remember right, when we were married you're the one that refused to wear a wedding band. How dare you be upset because I've come around to your way of thinking!"

"I'm sorry, you're right. I don't understand why I'm so emotional all of a sudden."

Sue left with a cheery good bye. Malinda being both observant and sympathetic, took the ring from Bob's hand got a piece of string and hung it about his neck. Patting it in place she said, "There it will always rest next to your heart."

Malinda asked him to bring them to her room. Bob scooped up the pile of dresses and carefully placed them on the bed, beneath the new flat screen television, a gift from Sue. Malinda held up the white wedding grown and observed, "You know Bobby; with just a few alterations this fit you good. Please hang it in my closet and carry rest to my car."

"Malinda, if you don't mind I'll put them in my truck and drop them off on my way home. It'll save you a special trip downtown."

As Bob went to pass her, Malinda put her hand his arm to stop him.

"Bobby, your Ms. Sue said that you were to blame for why she couldn't give her wedding dress to your daughter."

Bob looked down, not wanting meet her eyes. He nodded.

"Yes. She was in the car with me. If I hadn't gone to the mall that day, we wouldn't have been in the accident and she would be here today. I was in such a hurry that I didn't make sure that everyone had stopped at the light. I killed my daughter with my stupidity!" He wiped at the tears that were running down his face.

Malinda could see that Bob was in serious need of human contact and reassurance. She reached out and pulled Bob into a hug. There was nothing erotic or even romantic about it. It was the embrace between two friends.

After a few moments, Bob relaxed into Malinda's arms and sobbed. She rubbed his back gently.

"Bobby, you can't continue to hate yourself for your daughter's death. The other car ran the light and you couldn't know that. It was an accident."

Malinda's words were the first time that someone had told him that he should stop blaming himself and let go of the guilt he had been carrying. Perhaps she was right and he was carrying blame that belonged to the other driver. He started to feel better as he thought more about it.

"Maybe you're right. Malinda, thank you for caring so much."

She pushed him back and looked him in the eye. "You are welcome Bobby. I care about the happiness of my friends. Now..would you please start dinner for me?"

After Bob got everything ready and into the oven, he decided he wasn't in any mood to socialize with Sue this evening, he wanted to be alone. He made his way to his truck and drove directly to the Goodwill store near his apartment. He pulled into the parking lot, rather than dump all those expensive gowns into the drop box, he carried them into the store. The clerks were delighted at the generous gifts, and immediately began arguing over who would get which dress. While the discussion raged on. Bob wandered the aisles. He stumbled upon a section marked 'Costumes'. In front was a classic French maid outfit, mobcap with long ribbons, apron, fishnets, ruffled panties, the whole kit, minus the feather duster.

Bob thought, 'I'm nothing but a servant to her. If Sue wants a maid for her party, I'll give her one. I'm sure the bitch will love seeing me in that uniform.' He headed for the shoe section and found a pair of black patent leather five inch stilettos, a size and half too small but Bob figured with a good shoehorn he'd get them on. On the way to the checkout he spied a woman's trench coat that would keep him warm. He added it to his pile. He went to pay, the ladies wouldn't hear of it. He loaded it all into his cab and headed home, for a hot shower and a meal of vitamins.

Bob had a restless night. He was awakened by the morning sun, as it shone through his dirty window. Hungry, having skipped dinner, he sat on his bed and ate a bowl of cereal wearing just a sexy nightie, which barely concealed his boobies. Bob placed the empty bowl in the sink, swung by the bathroom combed his hair and tied it up with a scrunchy to get it out of his face. He added just a touch of lipstick to complete his look. He sat on his bed and wedged on his new shoes and walked around his tiny apartment trying to break them in.

There was a tentative-sounding knock at the door. 'Wonder who that is at 8 in the morning' thought Bob.

He quickly grabbed his robe for modesty and opened the door a crack to see who was there. He was shocked to see his boss standing there. Without thinking Bob said in a squeaky girlie voice, "Mr. Harvey, what a surprise. Would you like to come in?"

Steve took one look at Bob, with his makeup, protruding bosom and wearing a soft pink fleece dressing gown and matching robe. "No thanks, I just stopped by to check on you. We haven't heard from you in a while. Your cell has been disconnected, so we have no way of contacting you. I ran into your wife at the mall, she said you were going through a kind of midlife crises. That's putting it mildly. How long have you been doing this drag queen thing?"

Bob was shocked at the crude reference to his current life style, swallowed his pride and answered, "Not long just a few months. Steve, how did you know where to find me, did Sue give you my address?"

"No, she refused and now I see why. Her friend Candy slipped it to me on my way out. Bob, you have been a good employee; but we're a very conservative company. The law prevents me from firing you solely for being a pervert. I'm sorry…saying that is not politically correct. You're not being let go because you dress like a woman. Since you haven't maintained contact with the office I'm going to have to let you go for cause. I'm really sorry, I've always like you. I just can't allow someone looking like you, meeting with clients. I've no choice. My responsibility to our stockholders takes precedence over our friendship. Your final check will be in the mail this afternoon."

Steve turned to go then suddenly stopped and turned back to meet Bob's eyes. "Bob, I don't want to sound sexist, but looking at you right now I think you're doing the right thing. You make a very attractive woman. Good luck to you and I am sorry."

Bob closed the door. In shock, he went to the bathroom and took another helping of girlie pills.

Bob arrived Thursday early for his maid job. He was now unemployed and he hoped that if he did a good enough job, maybe Sue would hire him full time. It was either that or he must give up eating until the pageant.

Bob was put to work polishing the silver. When he was done, Malinda ordered him to set the silver out on the large dining room table. Bob assumed it would be a dinner party so he set a place at the head and foot of the table. Malinda saw what he had done and informed Bobby, it was a buffet not a sit down affair. There would be no one sitting to eat.

Malinda focused on cleaning while she put Bob to work in the kitchen to baking cupcakes for the party. As the last batch came out of the oven, Malinda arrived to show Bobby how they were to be frosted, first in pink icing, then using a reddish colored icing on top in a special design that to Bob look suspiciously like a nipple.

After cleaning the stove, Bob was sent to put fresh linens on all the beds, and clean the master and guest bathrooms. An exhausted Bob made it home just in time. He'd been feeling nauseous all day; he made it to the bathroom as the vomit eruption occurred. As he hugged the ceramic bowl Bob jokingly thought, 'Maybe its morning sickness.'

Saturday morning arrived, Bob was nervous. He tried a dress rehearsal and found the maid's dress was too tight for him. He called Malinda to see if she was available; but only got her voicemail. He hated to do it but reluctantly he grabbed his purse, and his smallest corset and headed for the beauty college. Walking in, he looked around to see if he recognized anyone. Not seeing his nemesis Pierre he walked to the receptionist and asked to see Judy, the manager.

Judy came out and greeted Bobby with a cheerful hello. "What can we do for you today Miss Bobby?"

"I'm going to a fancy party tonight and need assistance getting laced into my corset. Can you help me?"

"Its prom season I'm afraid all my girls are busy, but I'd be glad to lend a hand. Step back into my office and we'll see what I can do."

Judy held up the waist cincher and examined it closely as Bobby got undressed. She said in a devilish giggle, "Bobby you may find this a tad uncomfortable; according to the tag it has extra heavy boning. If I'm not mistaken these are referred to as a training corset. I would guess this one will be a smidgen small on you. Are you sure you want this on you?"

"Yes, this is a very big night for me; I need to appear as feminine as possible. I'm trying to make a statement. I want it to be dramatic."

"Very well", said Judy as she wrapped it around Bobby and hooked up the front. At first it was just a little snug. As Judy tightened the laces, Bob's apprehension grew. What had been pleasantly tight quickly became a crushing force. The corset molded his waist like it was made of clay. As the gap in the flaps narrowed Bob felt as if his spine was about to touch his bellybutton. He wanted to yell stop; although he was determined to get this over with. His obsessive personality took over. Sue wanted a maid she was going to get one.

When it got to the point Bob was seriously having a problem breathing he wheezed, "I think that's enough."

"Relax we're almost done."

An undeterred Judy continued to pull, "Just concentrate on breathing with the upper portion of chest and taking small shallow breathes."

Judy became red faced from exertion as she pulled and tugged with all her might. She paused to catch her breath, "We need more muscle power, wait here I'll go get help."

Bob stood in considerable discomfort and began to question his decision to try and shock Sue with the maid's costume. He also thought he had made some really dumb decisions lately. He glanced down at the top of his boobies which were proudly on display and came to the decision his concerns were just a result of a lack of oxygen.

Several minutes later, Bob watched forlornly as Pierre accompanied Judy into the room. "Feeling better are we? You remember my baby brother Pierre, I brought him to help. Now we'll finish lacing you down. Another inch or so should do it."

Working together, Pierre and Judy's tug of war eventually pulled the laces tighter. The two soon had Bobby down to a pipe-stem waist. Judy tied off the straps, kissed Bobby on the back of his neck and excused herself to check on business. Bob collapsed into a chair.

Pierre smugly said, "Judy tells me you're going to a party and want to make a dramatic entrance, just to show there are no hard feelings, how about I do your makeup for you?"

Bob didn't have the strength to argue so he merely nodded his head in agreement. Pierre started to leave the room, Bob reached for his purse and managed to get out, "Wait, no offense; but I brought my own makeup this time." He emptied his purse and handed a disappointed Pierre a host of tubes of foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blusher and lipstick.

Pierre worked for a considerable time applying coat after coat of cosmetics on Bobby's face. Finally his paint job was deliciously tarty. Bob's lips were red and glossy; his lashes heavy from multiple layers of mascara, and his eyes were duplicates of Liz Taylor's Cleopatra. Pierre was satisfied he helped Bobby to his feet and accompanied him to the front door, ensuring he always remained positioned where Bobby couldn't see in a mirror.

Bobby rushed to his truck curious to see what evil Pierre had done to him this time. It was dark out and the time was late, glancing briefly into his rear view mirror, Bob only noticed a dramatic, if slightly overdone woman staring back at him. The darkness hid the garishness of Pierre's efforts.

Bob rushed home; he only had minutes until his ride was scheduled to appear. He needed to get dressed. The maid's dress fit perfectly now. He slipped on the ruffled panties and realized he would need to be careful not to give everyone a show. The fishnets felt wonderful, he ensured the seams were straight and tied the apron firmly around his waist. The doorbell rang just as Bob had shoehorned his size 9's into 7  ½ heels. Bob wiggled his cramped toes. He tied his cap on his head with a large bow nestled under his chin. He headed for the door, his walk a little unsteady in the new shoes. He grabbed his new coat and opened the door. To his dismay, it was a chauffeur; Sue had sent a limo to pick him up. Bob felt very special as he sat in the rear and sipped the champagne waiting for him. Even in the muted light, Bob could see the crescent shaped stain his lipstick left on the lip of his flute.

Halfway through his second glass, the limo pulled up to Sue's front door.

"No, this isn't right, hired help use the back door. Please drive around to the rear."

The driver ignored Bob's request came around and opened his door. "I'm sorry miss; I was given specific instructions to drop you here."

Inside the house Sue was peering out the window. "Quiet everyone he's here please take your positions. Don't come out until I turn on the lights."

Bob got out, took off his coat, and threw it into the limo. He walked the short distance to the front door and shivered in the cold night air. He noticed all the lights were out. He paused at the front stoop and took as deep of a breath as his corset would allow. He pulled up the front of his dress to hide his bandages and pulled down his short skirt trying to cover as much of his legs and ass as he could. He rang the doorbell.

Rather than someone opening the door he heard Sue yell, "Come in."

Bob cautiously opened the door and stepped into the dark foyer, where he was immediately blinded, by the lights coming on. His heart stopped when everyone jumped out and yelled, "Surprise." This was followed by utter silence as the gathering took in the caricature trembling at the door.

Candy was the first to react as she rushed to Bobby taking almost sardonic pleasure as she cajoled, "My, my, aren't you all gussied up this evening. What's your brand of cosmetics, Crayola?

Erika stepped between the two and commented in a voice that tended to belie the inexactness of her statement, "Knock it off Candy, don't be a sarcastic bitch, I think Bobby looks darling."

Hugging Bobby, Erika whispered in his ear, "Dear we need to talk about your makeup skills."

Sue rushed in for a closer examination. "Bobby why are you dressed liked that?"

Bob is his best high pitched feminine voice, the product of hours of practice replied, "You told me you wanted a maid for the party, I thought I would surprise you and dress the part. Don't you like my outfit?"

"Bobby, you silly goose, I asked you to serve only as a way to get you here, I never intended to have you work at your own party."

Astonished Bob said, "A party for me. It's not my birthday. What the hell's going on?"

"Alex leaned in and said, "It's a coming out party of sorts. We all wanted to be present for the christening of the twins.

Sue took Bob's hand held it over his head and had him do a 360 twirl and said with an infectious smile, "I don't know how you stay up in those outrageous skyscraper heels. Darling, with those heels and your bust and that waifish waist you're simply scrumptious, almost good enough to eat. How did you get your waist that small?"

"With muscle power, I wanted to look feminine for you and your guests."

The doorbell rang, Bob turned to answer it. Sue stopped him and said, "I'll get it, you're a guest remember."

Candy rushed over carrying a try of Hors d'oeuvre and shoved them into Bob's hands. "As long as you're dressed for it, get to work."

"But Sue said I was a guest."

"Listen buster, you sass me again and I'll rip off your nasty boy parts, now take this damn tray!"

He docilely obeyed and took the tray without further comment. As he walked away, Candy pinched Bob's rear and commented, "Bobby you really need to work on your girlie walk. From the rear you still look like and man in a dress. Phil has a very feminine looking tush, he moves so gracefully, it's like he's a model on a catwalk. He uses supersized tampons that help perfect his walk. He never goes without one up his bum now. It is impossible to walk like a man with one of those stuffed up your backside." Bob circulated and dispensed the delicacies he and Malinda had prepared. He stumbled a few times unaccustomed to the tight heels. He slowed his pace and took greater care in each step."

He was determined to show Candy. Bob walked away from the hateful woman with an exaggerated gate, for the rest of the night he rolled his hips like he was standing on the deck of a schooner in heavy seas. He did make a mental note to stop by the woman's sanitation section during his next trip to the grocery store.

Alex came over and said, "Candy leave the poor girl alone."

Candy snickered and replied, "Someone has to crack the whip to keep the hired help in line."

"That's not your job. Bobby belongs to Sue. If she wants him whipped she'll do it. Your attitude towards domestic help is why no one will stay with you for more than a few weeks."

Candy spun on her heels and stormed off in a huff. Bob went about his job as party hostess with great gusto and was surprised at the snippets of conversations he heard as he filtered about the room. Most of the ladies were gossiping about other club members, who weren't in attendance, the undertone of some of the gossip was downright ugly.

As Erika took two handfuls of the tasty treats, Bob inquired, "Why is that lady setting up a camera and tripod?"

Erika stuffed a pastry in her month, took a sip of punch and answered, "It's a club tradition. When a member's male partner acquires his first set of boobs, we capture it for posterity. There is a private room in the club with what we call, 'The Hooter Hall of Fame.' An 8 by 10 glossy of your name and new assets will be predominately displayed on the wall. It is really a feather in Sue's cap. It's very rare a club member can convince her spouse to grow a pair in less than a year. This will significantly enhance her standing in the club."

Sue overheard the conversation and butted in handing Bob a small paper bag. "Bobby I'm so happy you did this for me. Would you please wear this bra and model it for us? It's the one I got last week when we all went bra shopping."

Looking into the bag, Bob was incredulous. "You want me to wear this diaphanous piece of fluff is front of all these people?"

"Of course I do. Most ladies for their boob portrait elect to go with a Victoria Secret padded push up bra trying for maximum cleavage. This will show off your assets. Wear it for me. Please."

Bobby held the delicate support contraption with two fingers like it was going to bite and envisioned how it would feel wearing it. Doctor Alicia came over to ensure Bobby was physically alright. "Doctor Al what are you doing here?"

The doctor pushed back Bobby's bangs and put her hand on his forehead checking for a fever as Bob's face was a scarlet red. "I'm here to remove your bandages and check on my work. The rest of the ladies are here for the grand unveiling. Finish handing out the goodies, and then we'll go into the bedroom to check on the twins. Are you having any discomfort?"

"Well, actually it feels like my chest is being engulfed by a boa constrictor. I'm having trouble breathing."

The doctor looked at his corseted waist and thought she knew the cause of his problem. She took the last of the booby cupcakes, stuffed it into her mouth and the two headed for the seclusion of the bedroom.

Turning on the lights, the doctor helped Bob with his dress then slowly removed the elastic bandages encasing Bob's chest. When the last wrap was removed Bob stood transfixed in front of the vanity mirror, his chest fully exposed, while his dress bodice was bunched at his waist. In a narcissistic manner he admired his new chest melons. His areoles were dark brownish in color and ringed by knobby skin and at least twice as large as before. Plus they itched like crazy.

The doctor checked the incision sites for infection and the boobs for seepage. She stood back and examined them for overall shape and proportionality. She realized what she was seeing was quite spectacular but not solely attributable to her work. There was something else at work here and she was pretty sure she knew what it was. Bob took the bra he'd been holding in his left hand and wrapped it around his chest and attempted to close it. It was instantly apparent there was no way the flimsy bit of fluff would stretch to fit his new figure. He pulled and pulled until the inevitable happened, the material ripped. Bob threw the scraps of fabric on the floor at his feet. Sue banged on the door and hollered, "Come on Bobby, hurry up we don't have all night. This picture is important to me; it'll go a long way in making up for what you did."

Bob felt devastated; he was going to let Sue down again. In utter frustration, he collapsed back intending to sit on the edge of the bed. He almost made it. His derriá¨re bounced off the edge of the bed and with the aid of the silk bedspread and his nylon patties, he slid onto the floor in a very unladylike manner and land with a thump on his buttocks. This prompted Sue to throw open the door, expecting to see her husband in his feminine finery, instead she found a topless teary-eyed and emotionally overwrought basket case sprawled on the floor.

Her eyes immediately focused on his massive jugs. Sue blurted out, "Oh my God, he has popped."

The photographer was only a step behind Sue, she pushed her way in and starting snapping pictures of Bobby, thus preserving the moment for posterity. The doctor rushed to Sue. In her most profession tone informed her, "We both know what's happened, he hasn't just popped he has exploded. It's obvious he didn't follow my advice and stop with the hormones. I'm sorry there's nothing I can do for him. My advice is to get him a good support bra to stop those heavy weight hooters from flopping all over the place which could do physical harm to his chest musculature system."

Candy pushed her way into the room and pointed at the sitting man and said, "My God, look at the size of those hooters. Its Bovine Bobby, the last time I saw utters that large they were on a milk cow."

Sue tried but couldn't contain herself, a small giggle escaped from her lips. She immediately tried to repair the damage, "I'm sorry Bobby but you have to admit that's funny. You have no one to blame but yourself. The doctor warned you to stop with the hormones they could affect your health. Damn it Bobby I don't want to lose you, certainly not over something as insignificant as your vanity. Is being better endowed than Phil worth dying over?"

Bob sniffled and responded, "No Sue it isn't. But I'm willing to risk it all to get you back. Can't you see that?"

Sue felt a pang of guilt but refused to accept responsibility for her husband's stupidity. "No, all I see is a fool. I swear Bob you're not only stubborn as a mule but a dumb as one too. Get out of my house right now; I am so disappointed in you!"

Alex rushed to his side and knelt beside her friend and cradled him in her arms. Erika stood in front of Sue blocking her escape.

"Sue, I've had about enough of you and your vindictive attitude toward Bob. Yes, he screwed up, and deserves to be punished. Firm discipline needs to be applied with a loving hand, not out of cruelty. If you don't want Bobby I will take him home with me."

Before Sue could respond Alex jumped in with, "No way sister, if anyone is taking Bobby home it's me, I get first dibs!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

Sue raised her voice over the squabbling ladies, "Stop it both of you. I never said I was giving Bobby up. I'm just furious at him for his lack of decision making. He's mine until I say otherwise. Is that clear?"

Erika grinned liked a Cheshire cat, "Let's end all this tomfoolery and get him dressed. Stand up Bobby." With Erika's help he regained his feet. He modestly pulled his bodice up to cover his boobs. Erika asked, "Where's your coat?"

"I left it in the limo."

Erika reached into the closet and grabbed her coat and said, "I'll drive you back, here wear my mink. It'll keep you warm.

Bob wrapped the full length mink coat around himself and luxuriated in the feel and asked, "Can I keep it?"

"No! Let's get our asses moving; after what the doctor said we have some things to discuss."

"Are you coming Sue?"

"No, Candy and I will stay here and help Malinda clean up."

Bob sighed gently as the threesome headed for the door Bob kept his head down and his lip out. Sue hollered, "Bobby, don't bother showing up Tuesday. If I can't trust you to follow instructions, I don't want you in my home. You're done as my maid."

While Erika and Alex looked for their purses, Candy had a moment alone with Bob. She turned his face so he was looking her in the eyes and said, "Don't go getting your titanic tits in a twist. Can't you see, Sue is my consort and she is never going back to you? The sooner you accept that the better we'll all be."

@ @ @ @

The two ladies escorted a distraught Bob into his apartment. Erika attempted to retrieve her coat. Bob refused to take it off. It ended in a wrestling match; Bob in his tight corset and high heels was no match for the woman. She easily took him out with a judo hip throw and he landed on the bed with Erika on top, her face buried deep in the valley of Bob's breasts.

Alicia reprimanded, "Will you two children knock it off; we have serious business to discuss."

Bob, mortified at being thrown so easily by a mere woman said, "You trollop, get off me."

Erika laughed, "Speaking of trollops, your tata's are quite spectacular. Look at your nipples. They want to stand up and say howdy all the time. I love them."

She pushed herself up a mere inch from her previous resting place and bent back down and gave the exposed top of Bob boobs a loving kiss, leaving two red lip marks as evidence of her presence. She reluctantly stood; fanned herself and said, "I need a minute alone in the bathroom. Alex, watch this temptress while I go throw some cold water on my face."

The two ladies proceeded to give Bob a grilling that made the Spanish Inquisition look like child's play. With as much bravado as he could muster Bob told it all, when he had finished his story was out in the open for the first time. How he overheard Sue bragging how she'd manipulated him, his subsequent actions motivated by a sense of revenge. He mentioned Sue throwing him out of the house and only supporting him if he passed muster each week. He told them of the bet Sue had forced him to participate in. The woman laughed so hard Alex lost control and did a small wee-wee in her pants when Bobby related his adventures at the beauty college.

He broke down emotionally when he discussed his realization of how much he loved Sue and his desire to do anything to win the bet and get Sue back. He freely talked about his need to match Phil girlie trait for girlie trait.

Erika inquired how he knew of Phil's progress.

"Sue and Candy have both been quite open about my competition's progress," responded a sobbing Bob.

Alex gave Erika a knowing look.

Bob even related he'd lost his IT job.

Erika said, "I'd no idea you're unemployed. What did you do to get fired?"

"It was Candy?"

"Oh please not again, how could she get you fired?"

"She gave Mr. Harvey my home address. He paid me a visit and Bobby answered the door. When he saw how I was dressed he fired me on the spot."

The two tag-teamed Bob and spent considerable time lecturing him on the dangers of self-medication. The sermon went on until Bob gave them both his word he would never take another pill without a doctor's supervision.

The girls conducted a search of the apartment and uncovered Bob's stash of herbs and hormones, which they promptly flushed. Alex also confiscated Bob's suction cup devices amid a torrent of tears and pleas not to take the snake bite suction cups. Erika promised Bob if he was ever bitten by a snake in the boob she would gladly suck the venom out.

Alex hugged Bob goodbye and headed for the door, Erika engulfed Bob in a loving embrace then put a lip lock on him that sucked the air from his lungs. It took Alicia's superior physical strength to disengage the two.

As Alex closed the door she ordered, "Bobby, get your peejays on and go to bed."

Bob sat and thought of all that had gone on tonight. He decided, 'If I can't be her maid I can still win that damn contest and get back there as her husband.'

Bob sprang from his bed, opened his computer and searched for silicone butt enhancers. He bought the kind you could glue on rather than the underpants ones and asked for express shipping. He decided not to order the recommended glue. He had several tubes of superglue around the apartment, he was sure they would work just as well.

**********

We find that comments are important to our writing. Please take the time to tell us what you think of this story.

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

bob must be in love (too bad

bob must be in love (too bad it's one sided)but is very delusional if he thinks he will ever get back with sue as her husband. he'd be better off with someone that actually cares for him enough to trust him not torture him at every turn. hope candy gets dumped out on her ass in the end.

Sues final guilt...

...is going to be flushed away by her self-justification. Some people are like that and this character is definately like that. One of the first self-justifications we learn is 'I was just kidding'. Bullies do that all the time while minimizing the impact they have on their victims. Bullies go on about their lives while their victims live with scars that refuse to heal. The tragedy is that Bob does not love Sue. Bob loves a woman that no longer exists. I wish in a moment of clarity he would look at Sue for who she is now and not who she was.

I guess what I'm saying is 'love is blind'. They tapped into his competitive instinct and he is in a type of madness. Trying to win the woman he loves and he will ultimately find out (if he does win her back) she is not a trophy but a booby prize.

I see the most likely ending as a lose/lose.

what a bitch!

I'm really starting to hope that this story ends with miss Bobby telling Sue to go fuck herself, Btw great story.

nomad

I agree...

... It would be wonderful to see Bobby fall off the face of the earth where Sue does not know where he went. This would give us a chance to see more of the goings on on the other side of the ledger. Then the night of the pageant he shows up and wins (having been sponsored by alexis and erika). After winning he walks up to Sue and serves her the divorce papers. Let them have each other Bob.

i can't decide who is more

i can't decide who is more dense, sue for not seeing how the twisted sisters of the club are changing her attitude toward her husband and all men or bob for not seeing that he'll never be her husband again but at least what he did was out of love no matter how misplaced. it's too bad the club had to be ruined by a bunch of man haters, it sounds like it originally was a place to help other women cope with their problems now with the twisted ones runnning the committees its just a way for them to twist unsuspecting females to their cause. i would like to say though that whoever was bob and sues doctor at the time of the accident must have been a complete moron both of them shoudl have been in grief counseling with a psychiatrist, things may never have gotten this bad in their relationship if they had been able to work through their problems as sue was obviously blaming bob for the death of their daughter no matter how much she claimed she didn't in the beginning. and bob has been blaming himself for the accident since the beginning. no wonder with her blaming him she didn't want to have another kid with him.
instead they've been walking around like two zombies barely getting along until started with this club and candy started brainwashing her, you could watche her attitude change from grief to indifference to ridicule, what's next outright hate. right now their both damaged goods hopefully the few friends he is making will help straighten him out. but with friends like candy and her like advising sue i don't hold out much hope for her to come out of this and being able to care for anyone unless she gets some major help. in the end candy would probably just end up dumping her for her next fling anyway and then she'll be all alone.