Cometh The Hour Cometh The Woman: Part 22

Printer-friendly version

Contrast.jpg

*************************************************

The Oracle looked down imperiously from his 18th floor corner office at the carnage in the street below.

“If only,” he said to the world at large. “If only people had donated to the kitty, we might have known what happened down there.”

Taking a last sip from his drink he crashed the glass up against the window shattering it into pieces across his desk.

“God damn all cheapskates!!”

*************************************************

save the kitty.jpg

The hatbox is located ovah heauh---------------------------->

This is a perhaps tasteless publicity stunt. New chapter tommorow.

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pity there are a lot of freeloaders on this site

Admittedly the currently higher monthly limit hopefully is temporary as Erin has suffered an unexpected expense and she is being upfront about it. Still it would only take 200 people 10 dollars a month to keep it. However, it is a big jump of over 800 bucks.

I know there are plenty of people who come through here frequently enough to make it worth their while.

Kim

My first reaction when I saw

My first reaction when I saw this was to post something about how this made me decide not to donate anything. However just because I dislike this sort of post doesn't mean I'm not going to donate money for Erin to keep the site running. Asking people to donate is a good idea, having certain stories, or other features which are only available to people who donate (like the Hatbox was originally) is a great way of encouraging people to donate but "I won't post the story until enough people have donated" does not actually encourage donations much and does annoy people who do donate - effectively discouraging donations.

Cometh The Hour Cometh The Woman: Part 22

Does the damned Oracle read stories here? If so, THEN LET HIM DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

donation

I donated to the hatbox but feel free to take your time posting since I am retired and have plenty of spare time. I can wait unlike some people.

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset
It is a long road ahead but I will finally become who I should be.

New chapter coming soon.

Sorry... I saw that pic and I had to build a chapter around it. And then when I saw the blog post about almost overdrawing the BC debit card...

Next part tommorow.

I appreciate the sentiment

but I absolutely don't like blackmail. So pooh to you TLBS. Nevertheless a little funding never hurt anyone so I've gone there. For this year I tried to do a little extra, as I'm well aware that funding with the income derived from ads has become much harder. And though I abhor the ads, not only here but everywhere, I know they have become a part of -internet- existence.

Jo-Anne

but look

at the cute kitty!

I HAD to give her everything she wanted.

I was the one being blackmailed...please help! someone call the FBI

You should probably have made

You should probably have made it clearer that you weren't simply holding off posting the chapter until people donated enough, because as I noted that sort of thing actually discourages donations.

good idea

I updated the content.

Wow!

I like the cut of your jib LBS. More money off to Erin on payday, I am happy to donate when I can as she let's me run around and try things on in her Big Closet.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

OkOkOk LBS.....

I let some moths out of my purse strings and sent a pay pal, I guess I need to lose some weight anyway. LOL I hope Jaci understands (no popcorn for a while) sighs Taarpa

I give the kitty an extra $25

The English Teacher's picture

over my monthly donation when you give us the next installment of the General's Daughter, weather or not Huskers win their next game.

Go Huskies!

So much to read, so little time and only one of me :)

The English Teacher

if I had it to

Renee_Heart2's picture

Give I would but I'm broke.

I understand why you did it but this WAS A CRULE way to do it say you posted a new chapter & not do it :(.

Love Samantha Renee Heart