The Red Wizard

Printer-friendly version

Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please not the end! This

Please not the end! This story and universe is just too interesting to end here. I guess it makes sense that the war wizards can't have families, because it makes them blackmailable. This was bad enough and it might only become worse.

I wonder if Max was hit by the soulforge... I guess you cut the battle for the challenge, but it would be kind of awesome if it was added later.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

Red Wizard

A story that was written for fun. Please write more.

Max -ine

Or whatever name she chooses has a long road ahead it appears and a very different one in regards to powers, abilities, and such.

That fight scene would have been worth paying money to see, I believe.

Maggie

Aurora borealis

I understand scientists are wondering what caused that aurora borealis a few months ago. Now we know it was Max. :) i really enjoyed this and the voice you used, a lot of fun. Considering she's already casting healing spells at 10 year old or so, the new Max seems to have considerable power even if her aspect has changed. I would like to see more, but it is good as it is. Nice One!
Hugs
Grover

Grand Entrance

terrynaut's picture

I love Max's grand entrance into Manitoba.

This is a fun story. I'd love to see more of Max in a sequel.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Wow!

Now this was a lot of fun to read. I, like the rest of the commentators would love more, even if you cheat and tell some of the early parts of Max's life.

Thank You

For the comments, I do apreciate them. They are like a slightly more socialy acceptable form of crack...

Several people have said they want to read more, and I certainly have a few ideas including a few thousand words I left on the cutting room floor. Only one has said I shouldn't continue it and they had some valid reasoning, that it would get too cutsey wootsey telling the story of a 10 year old girl.

Cute has its place though... from time to time.

Missed This...

...the first time through. Very well constructed, a really good read -- a winner on just about every level.

Thanks for posting.

Eric

The End?

This is a good place to end it, but a whole new story about the trials and tribulations of going from manly warmonger to gentle healer will make a delicious story. I can see that the dynamics between 'Maxine' and her new grandma will be entertaining.

This Fresh Start story hit just the right pitch. I love the way that Max was changed from someone who had to keep everyone at a distance for the sake of the universe to someone who may well find out what love really is.

Kudos and all that.

Good story,

No sure about the magic, but it was well written and held my attention.

OMG

Stamp my feet, chase my tail, howl laughing this was a really good story. I am sorry I missed this the first time around but it is one of the funniest endings. Please continue the story line it is original and fresh.

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif