The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 4 Honeymoon Trips Ch. 38

Printer-friendly version

The Honeymoon Trips
Chapter 38

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


forest-cabin04.jpg
two-butterflies04.jpg
Cherokee-lands.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

We turn our attention to the campfire to see how the evening meal is coming along. Brianna steps over to my side that Qiang hit with the branch.

“I need to see it, Richard.”

“Okay, Brianna.” I pull out my shirt.

Brianna lifts the shirt up. She sees a red welt, but the skin is not cut and bleeding. She gently puts her finger onto the welt. She does this to see if there is any broken bone. She doesn’t sense a broken bone. All she feels is heat from the red welt.

“Amazing. It is not broken and the skin is not cut. The only evidence is a red welt on the skin with some heat. You must have built up to it.”

“I did Brianna. It started with the animals I learned. The first armor level is the praying mantis.”

“I remember now. It is what you used to defend yourself against Brent in your apartment.”

“That’s right, Brianna.”

“I love it how your skin is still soft to the touch and yet I love it even more when you flex your muscles.” Brianna continues to caress my skin.

“If you keep it up, we’ll miss dinner.”

She smiles, “Oh yeah? Then I’ll save it for another romp in the bed tonight.” She then pinches my side and grabs my butt playfully.

I twitch my muscles slightly. “Uh huh, keep it up lover girl.”

“You know I will, lover boy.”

We both giggle and chuckle slightly. My fairies picked up what we talked about, they giggle and chuckle as well.

“I have the jasmine plant that was given to me by Iroh in a pot I found in the garage. Where should I put it to keep it safe?”

“We could put it on the back porch. King Oren’s fairies can tend to it while we are gone.”

“Oh, speaking of the trip. What about the garden on your balcony? I am sure it will be overgrown and needs some tending to when we get back.”

Traphel and Rose Lace hear our questions they come up and hover in front of us. “Have no worries, Omega and Brianna. You just might be surprised when we get back. I am sure some of the birds and other insects will keep it neat and tidy. The birds like to take the dried leaves, flowers and small branches to make their nests. The insects will keep the flowers healthy and beautiful as they drink the nectar from the flowers.”

“Well, then we’ll trust the Creator on that, Traphel.”

We walk over to the campfires. We see they are almost ready to serve up the food.

“We’ll go into the forest, father. We need to collect the nuts and fruits for our evening meal.”

“That’s fine, Tiger.”

The fairies take off into the woods to find their evening meal. They make several trips and pile it up on top of the stone grill. Then they gather some small and large branch pieces and put them into one of the grills. Then Levi and Shiri change into dragon butterflies in little flashes of light. They light up the wood branches to create their own wood fire. Shiri and Levi turn back into fairies. Once they have burned the wood down to hot coals, they place the nuts near the hot coals to warm them up. I see King Oren and Queen White Dove are with them on the last return trip.

Then Shaman Red Fox speaks up. “Creator of the Universe, we thank you for this day. We thank you that you brought our beloved friends back safely from your space tour of the cosmos. Richard, Brianna and his fairies have come back stronger. So did King Oren and Queen White Dove with the fairies from Caliber the Unicorn. We pray that the next honeymoon trip is successful in meeting the Pantheon Gods of yore. Indeed we will need their presence at the Ultimate Last Battle. We thank you for this food we are about to eat. Let it give us the strength we need to do your work each day. Thank you, Creator.”

Everyone responds in one voice, “Thank you, Creator.”

We are given woven mats to place our food onto. We are also handed several wooden utensils to use and a cloth napkin. We are handed a cob of corn and a side of fresh water trout. Several Cherokee women bring around cups of pawpaw juice for us to drink.

We enjoy eating the tasty meal very much. We can hear ourselves smacking our lips and sipping the pawpaw cups from time to time. Some carry on private conversations among themselves.

Then I hear the Wizard speaking to me in my mind. Richard, after I deliver your fairies to you in Israel, I will be in Wales for a very good reason.

What is it, Wizard?

Events have moved so that it is time for you to draw out the famed sword.

I am not ready to be King.

No, you are not. It is time to get the world’s attention that this Border War should end. But, it will take another forty years before it does end. Once the sword is drawn you will be transported to the Celtic pantheon gods. You will be tested by Camalus. After the test, you will be brought back to where you drew out the sword. It will take no time on Earth. This will set in motion several things.

What will they be?

First, it will cause the current monarchy and the people of the Isles to think twice. Why? For the two weeks you will be gone, they will be trying to draw the sword out. They won’t be able to. Then you will keep the sword in hiding.

Where should I hide it?

I think this cabin is a good location. It is protected by Rhiannon’s and my spells. Plus, with the new cave carving here, no one will be able to penetrate this cabin.

Okay, I will agree with you on that. I have been thinking of building a listening post under the cabin. In another room it will contain a bunch of weapons that I might need in battle.

That’s fine, Richard. You will reveal the sword a few times to keep the mystery of who will be the next king. When the time is right, you will finally get the world’s attention to stop all Border Wars before the Emissaries come in the year 2150. There will be a cry from the Isles to have the true son of Arthur to rule and bring true peace. Why? During that time, the monarchy will finally crumble with an event they least expect to happen. You will finally meet Mordred’s Legacy and reveal them as who they are. You will claim the original rings. Then you will begin your fifty year reign.

Sigh . . . I am going to let that happen when it does happen, Wizard. I can’t think that too far ahead right now.

I know, Richard. Take it step by step. I am telling you this because you will be meeting the Pantheon Gods. Be prepared to meet them. You will have to start thinking more globally now. Your 3d-Server invention is the first step. Visiting the Pantheon Gods will be your next four steps.

Plus that side trip to Romania, Wizard.

That’s right, Richard.

In about a half hour we are done eating the evening meal. Then the Cherokee begin to sing a song of thanks to the Creator. We hum the melody along with them.

We walk over to the clearing near the pond. We look up to see the stars come out one by one. We see the clouds change colors as the sun sets. Then we see the moon coming up slowly from the Eastern horizon.

We all give thanks to the Creator for his wonderful blessings on his Creation. We hug each other.

Then we see King Oren and Queen White Dove fly up to Sensei Chou and Qiang.

“It is good to see you again King Oren and Queen White Dove.”

They all nod their heads to each other at the same time.

“Yes it is good to see you both, Sensei Chou and Qiang. The last time we met was during that deep sea fishing trip to find Leviathan.”

“Yes, Richard has become more powerful since then. We are thanking the Creator we are part of his life.”

“That’s right, Sensei Chou. Where are you staying tonight?”

“We found a canceled room in the nearby hotel in Mount Blanc. We’ll be here tomorrow before we head back to the Peaceful Dragon in the afternoon.”

“That’s good, Sensei Chou. Then we’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

“See you tomorrow morning, King Oren and Queen White Dove.”

They nod their heads up and down as they smile at each other. King Oren and Queen White Dove turn around and fly into the woods. Sensei Chou and Qiang walk to the front and get into Qiang’s car. Qiang drives back into town to the local hotel.

We return back into the cabin. The fairies follow us in and fly to the bedroom. Brianna and I check the cupboards to see what we need for tomorrow. I check the nut dispensers and the honey jars. We see the containers are low.

“We’ll need to refill them tomorrow, Brianna.”

“Yes, Richard. A trip to the local market will do.”

Then Tiger flies in from the bedroom. He sees us looking at the dispensers. “You better fill them to the top, father. Now we have four more fairies with us on this next part of the trip. Do you think we’ll be able to refill our bags along the way?”

“Anything is possible, Tiger. We’ll just have to keep a sharp eye out for any food stands along the way. I know in Greece they will have a good selection of nuts. I’ll check the internet tomorrow to see what is available in the countries we are visiting, Tiger.”

“That’s fine, father. See you tomorrow morning at sunrise, have a good night of sleep you two. That’s if you both don’t stay up too late with another romp in the bed. Heh, heh, heh . . .” Tiger turns around flies back into the bedroom.

Brianna and I look at each other and smile.

“Well, you heard him, Brianna.”

“Then we better get in bed and have that romp I promised you.”

“You’re a silly girl, Brianna.”

“You’re a silly boy, Richard.”

We give each other a lingering kiss. Then we break apart and walk into the master bedroom. We brush our teeth, relieve ourselves and get changed into our night clothes. I just put on a pair of boxer shorts. Brianna puts on a string bikini panty and a see through baby doll top. Brianna gets under the covers first. I walk over to turn off the lights. I get under the covers.

Right away, Brianna and I are caressing our skin. We playfully pinch each other in the right places to give ourselves a nice mild erotic high. After an hour of playing with each other, we finally fall asleep together as I ‘spoon’ into her backside.

We sleep soundly through the night. We don’t get any warning dreams from the Creator. The only one we get is a view of the Pantheon Worlds. We see swirling gaseous clouds in multiple colors streaming everywhere in their solar system. We see the four worlds from afar. We see the occasional space craft leave from each world and fly to the others. Some take off into space while other space craft fly into their solar system.

As we are looking at the worlds. We see a beam of light searching the region. Just before it zeroes in on us, we disappear in a blink of an eye and find ourselves laying on our beds.

“I thought we were going to be seen, Richard.”

“I did too, Brianna. I am glad we disappeared when we did.” I look at the clock. I see it is 6 AM. “It is six AM, Brianna.”

“Sigh . . . all right, let’s get up.”

We turn to face ourselves in bed. We bring each other closer to kiss another lingering kiss.

“Another night in our bed tonight, Brianna.”

“Yes, then it’s a flight to Israel for the first leg of the journey.”

“It will be nice and quiet along the way without my fairies.”

“Only for a little while, Richard. I do adore your fairies, Richard.”

“Well, we better get up before my fairies come flying in here to wake us up.”

“Oops, you spoke too soon, Richard. Here they come!!”

We hear them giggling and laughing as they come flying into the master bedroom.

“Good morning, father, mother, Omega!!”

Brianna and I respond at the same time. “Good morning, my fairies.”

They land around us on the covers and the pillows. They snuggle up to us. Traphel and the other three fairies from Caliber are smiling as they look at us.

“So, what is the first order of business this morning, Omega?”

“Well, breakfast is obvious, Traphel. Randy from Secure-Sys will be here at 10 AM. I will be giving him the disc that contains the next generation for the 3d-Server. We could try and get to the store to restock what you need in your satchel.”

“I can do that, Richard. You can stay here and entertain Randy. I should be back by 11 AM the latest. Not only do I need to buy food for your fairies. I was thinking of adding a bag of nuts in my satchel. It will be for us to eat.”

“Okay, I can go for that, Brianna. But, we’ll need another dispenser here for it.”

“Then I’ll buy another dispenser as well.”

“Does that sound good to everyone?”

They all respond in one voice, “Yes, father, mother, Omega!”

“The motion carries. Now we need to change into some day clothes, my fairies. We’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

“Yes, father, mother, Omega!”

They all take off and fly into the kitchen. We take the covers off of us. We sit up on the edge of the bed and stand up. We walk into the bathroom to get ourselves ready for the day. We see it is 7 AM on the clock. After we get cleaned up, shaven, light makeup, cologne and perfume sprits on us. We walk out and toward the kitchen. Brianna decides it will be cereal and fresh fruit for breakfast.

The fairies gather the nuts and small fruits they want this morning. They also make their morning drink of honey and water in their cups.

Once we have settled down on the table, I give the morning Thanks to the Creator. Then we start eating our morning breakfast together. We get done in about half-hour. We work together in getting everything cleaned, washed and placed on the drying rack.

Brianna takes a piece of paper and writes down what she is going to buy. Brianna puts on her sweater with two pockets. Bianca, Lavan, White Acacia and White Rose fly into the two pockets and get comfortable. She takes her purse, wallet and the car keys. She walks out the front door and closes it. We hear the engine rev up. She backs out of the driveway and drives into town.

I walk over to my 3d-Server in the corner of the room. I take the 3D projector pieces and place them on the corners of the coffee table. I turn on the computer and boot it up. After I give the password to access the system. I place the DVD in the tray. The tray slides into the computer.

“Accessing 3D files. Displaying contents of next generation 3d-Server.”

The remaining fairies gather around to look at the image. I scan around the image and zoom in to get the details. I see no difference in the two images from what I saw on Cars World and the one here. I zoom back to look at the other components of the system like the cooling system and the power supply.

“So, how is Randy going to build it, father?”

“If you look at it closely, Tiger. There are ten cubes for each grouping. Once that is built, it is just a matter of copying them for the different functions. Each grouping has its own set of RAM chips and components. That way, if one of the groupings get shorted out, the rest of the system is still operational. A message is sent to the user that the grouping of ten cubes needs to be replaced.”

“I see, that makes sense, father. It’s amazing the cooling system is able to get it to room temperature. That will make a very efficient system. Obviously it will be used as a main frame computer for a company, sea craft, air craft and space craft.”

“That’s right, Tiger.” At 9:30 AM we hear a car roll into the house. I hear a honk from the car. “Honk! Honk!”

I zoom out and turn off the 3d-projectors. I get up and walk to the front door and open it. I see it is Randy. He came early. I wave my hand behind my back to allow him into the house. Allow Randy into the house, Creator.

It is done, my servant.

He gets out of the car and closes the door.

Then we see Qiang drive into the driveway. The doors open and Sensei Chou and Qiang step out of the car.

“Good morning, Richard. Don’t worry about us. We’ll be talking with the Cherokees for a bit. Then we need to drive back to the Peaceful Dragon.”

“That’s fine, Sensei Chou. It is good to see you both again.”

“It’s good to see you again, Richard. We’ll see you tomorrow morning at the Peaceful Dragon to drop off your car.”

“We’ll see you then.”

Sensei Chou and Qiang walk toward the twin campfire. They are greeted by Crouching Bear and Shaman Red Fox.

“Hey, Richard. Long time no see.”

“Long time no see, Randy. You came early. Did you leave earlier?”

“I did, Richard. I am so pumped to see what you got designed.” He walks up to the front porch. He walks inside and sees my fairies. “Hello, fairies. It is good to see you again since that time at the Rescue Mission.”

They fly up to greet Randy. “Its good to see you again, Randy. These two you haven’t seen before are Levi and Shiri. They were born after the meeting Levaiathn?”

“Leviathan? How big was he?”

“Let’s say in the water he was at least ten stories high.”

“What? Ten stories high in the water? That is a huge serpent.”

“He’s not a serpent, Randy. He is the father of all dragons. He can breathe fire.”

“All right, hold your horses. It looks like I will need confirmation from the Creator on this one. I’ll probably get it while I sleep tonight. All right, Richard. Let’s see this next generation of the 3d-Server.”

We sit down on the sofa. The fairies gather around and sit on the other chairs in the living room area.

I turn the monitors back on. Randy gets a big surprise as I zoom in on the design.

“How many processors is that, Richard?”

“I took six processors for the first cube and took it to the sixth power. That gives a total of 46,656 processors. Then I divided that by six to give 7,776 cubes.”

“I bet it generates a lot of heat.”

“It does Randy. So, we came up with a cooling system design where that heat powers the cooling the system.”

“You said ‘we’, Richard. Who did you have to help you?”

My fairies and I smile at Randy. “The Emissaries took us to the Cars World in another multi-verse. It is the same one where Lightning McQueen is.”

“You actually met Lightning McQueen? Now I’m jealous. Who else did you meet there?” He smiles back at us.

“I met the car version of myself. I also met Finn McMissile, KIT from the old Knight 2000 TV series, an autobot and Jeff Gorton.”

“Don’t you mean, Jeff Gordon?”

“No, it is Jeff Gorton. Apparently the Creator allowed Jeff to live his life again. This time I met him just before he won his first go-cart race in NC. Do you remember, that fishing magnate who tried to rule the fishing industry here?”

“How can I forget him. His name is George Weisenthall. He passed away awhile ago. Don’t tell me he’s alive on Cars World.”

“He is, Randy. Do you remember the Model-T photo on my desk?”

“I remember it, Richard. You’re dad sold it to put you in college. I’m taking that Model-T is on Cars World.”

“Yes, Tedford is alive and well on Cars World. George hijacked Tedford. He was hoping to put himself into Tedford’s car, then put Tedford into the SUV.”

“I remember your family really upgraded Tedford to last another three hundred years. You did stop George, didn’t you?”

“I did, Randy. I sent a swarm of love bugs right at him and under his chassis.”

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . . I love it. He will be stinking for months or even years. That’s great, Richard. Now let’s see this next generation 3d-Server of yours.”

I zoom in and out. I pan around the images as he takes a closer look. “Now that is slick. I just need to design a new board set up to hold ten cubes. I will have to miniaturize it smaller to save on space. Each ten cube set up has its own set of RAM chips. That makes it easy to change out and replace when needed. Now to take a closer look at the power supply and cooling system.”

Randy takes a closer look and gets another smile on his face. “You used the heat from the setup to cool it down to room temperature. That is very good, Richard.”

“We then banked up the processor groups into several serial and parallel set ups. This allowed to operate at a very high speed to 1.1 T hertz.”

“Whoa!! 1.1 Tera Hertz? That will set a new record in the computation standards. Where do you see this being used right away?”

“The banks, governments and universities for starters. I think in about twenty years, it will be used as the foundation for the AIVAS computer.”

“I remember hearing about that from the scientific community to create a super computer for some of the space craft we have. Then I better get busy with the layout designs. Will there be another googleplex to the next generation?”

“It will be, Randy. However, it will take place about fifty years from now. I think a future grandson of mine will be a computer nerd like I am.” I smile at Randy.

Randy chuckles, “Heh, heh, heh . . . Another Moore computer nerd? That will be something to see. What will be the use for that one?”

“I think it will withstand any demon angel possession. Do you remember the Star Trek episode with the space entity.”

“I remember it, Richard. It tried to cajole the humans and the Klingons into war. It was an emotional entity.”

“That’s right, Randy.” I end the program and eject the disc out. I put it into the DVD case and hand it to him.

“Thank you, Richard.” He puts into his briefcase for safe keeping. “Well, I better get back to Charleston. I’ll make sure Mr. Bryson knows you came up with this next generation server. It will probably take a couple of years to get the designs right. I will make sure to file it with the patent office. You realize this will make us a lot more money.”

“Thank you, Randy. I know, Randy. But, at least we are having fun earning that money.”

“Heh, heh, heh, that’s right. I look forward when you visit Charleston again. I’ll see you around the ponds in the quad, fairies.”

“We’ll see you then, Randy. Drive safely back to Charleston.”

“I’ll certainly will, Tiger.”

Randy and I both stand up. We shake each other hands then we give a quick manly hug.

“I’ve think you have gotten stronger, Richard.”

“I did, Randy. I just earned the third degree black sash.”

“Now that is cool. How long will it take to earn the next two sashes?”

“I think it will be another ten years at least. But, it could be sooner.”

“You’ll probably do it in seven years, Richard.”

I escort Randy out the front door. We see Brianna driving up in the driveway. She parks the car next to Randy’s car. She gets out and gives greetings to Randy.

“Hello Randy. Are you all done?”

“I am for now, Brianna. I’ll see you all again after your honeymoon trip.”

“I’ll see you then, Randy.”

Randy gets into his car. He turns on the ignition and revs the engine up. He backs up in the driveway. He turns and goes down the road to drive back to Charleston.

I walk to the car to help Brianna bring in the groceries. It takes about fifteen minutes to get it all in. Then we unpack the items. We fill up the nut dispensers for the fairies. I set up the new dispenser for Brianna and I. Brianna makes another lunch for us. The fairies take what nuts and fruits they want for lunch. Brianna makes another fish and vegetable meal. It is spiced a little different from yesterday’s lunch.

We get done in about half hour. We spend the rest of the day packing our suit cases and satchels. The fairies makes sure their clothes are all clean and ready to wear. The fairies make another bed set for White Acacia and White Rose. Then we realize, four more bed sets are needed for Traphel and his group of fairies. We set up small cedar boxes for them to use to hold their clothes and bedding and pillows. Where did I find those cedar boxes? I had to take another drive into town. I found the cedar boxes at an antique shop.

According to the flight schedule. We’ll be leaving from Charlotte, NC to Tel Aviv tomorrow morning at 9 AM. That means we need to get there very early at least two hours. That means we are up at 5 AM, get dressed and load the suitcases and satchels into the car. The Wizard said he will be here in the morning to take the fairies to Israel. We will take a trip to the Peaceful Dragon to drop off the car. Qiang and Sensei Chou will take us to the airport in Qiang’s car.

We have another quiet meal in the cabin. Everyone is feeling nervous about this trip. We are trying to stay relaxed as much as possible.

At 8 PM we all get changed into our night clothes. I set the alarm for 5 AM. So do the fairies in my old bedroom. We finally fall asleep about 9 PM. We do get a very good night of sleep from the Creator.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hello BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Hello again BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Well, it is time to begin the second honeymoon trip. Obviously some events are set in motion while Richard, Brianna and the fairies are on the first leg of the honeymoon trip.

I making a point here about the famed sword. A sword does not make you a king. In fact the rings don't either. We'll just have to wait for the future event when the current monarchy crumbles. But I did leave a few bread crumbs in this chapter.

Well, take care everyone. Have a great week.
Rachel