The Sentence -1-

Printer-friendly version

“THE SENTENCE”
by JILLIAN SPEARS

This story is about how an 8-year-old boy who is punished by being forced to dress as a little girl, and ends up, wearing diapers, and being forced into dressing, and acting like a 3-year-old little girl.

My name is Jack and the year is 1953, when this all happen. I had turned 8 years old about 6 months ago, but at that time I was very small & skinny for my age back then. I stood at about 3 foot 1 inch tall, and skinny enough to stand behind a fair size tree and not be seen. My Dad had died in a car crash about a month after my sister 4th birthday. I was about 6 then. It really shook all of us up bad. Mom had to go out and find a good paying job. I think we were ok money wise, because Dad had a good insurance policy. He had left us with about $70,000.00 to pay off the house, bills, plus get mom a new car. Mom still had to work to keep us above water, as she would say. Because mom was working it seemed my sister and I were left alone a lot. After school I would go next door to Mrs. Miller’s till mom came home from work. Mrs. Miller was a really nice lady. She had agreed to watch Holli my little sister all day, and me after school till mom got home from work. Mom usually got home about 4:30 / 5 o’clock in the afternoon.

Mrs. Miller at the time my dad died had a 2 -year-old baby girl named Lynn. Lynn would keep her on her toes & running like most babies will. My sister being a 4 years old at that time just loved helping Mrs. Miller with Lynn, while she was staying there during the day. Mom paid Mrs. Miller for taking care of my sister all day, and me after school so she could work. Once I started second grade and my sister started school. Mom told me, that as not to give Mrs. Miller to much trouble. All I had to do was tell Mrs. Miller I was home. Then I would be able to back next door to our house, till mom got there. She said I should do my homework till she got home. My sister would go over to Mrs. Miller’s till mom arrived. I loved it when they left me home by myself it made me feel all grown up.

Mom was off on weekends, which was good. So when she was home we were a family again. We would have picnics, go to the movies, and do things together. Mom would also do the shopping and all on the weekends. She would take my sister Holli with her shopping. I would ask her to stay home and play in the house. I told her Mrs. Miller is right next door if I need help. Mom knew I didn’t like to go shopping, and that I would put up a fuss the whole time. So she usually said it was OK.

Anyhow as I said it had been couple of years now sense dad died. My Problem was I still look like I did when I was 5 years old. I just didn’t grow? I was the height and size of a 3-year-old, and I think I long a lot younger. I haven’t grown a bit it seemed. I looked nothing like an 8-year-old boy that’s for sure. It was starting to really bother me now. Plus I was starting to get some harassment about how small I was. All the other guys were growing taller, and because of that they would picked on me a lot about my size. That’s probably why I got into so much trouble. I was trying so hard to prove myself in front of the guys. My sister on the other hand, who was now 6, going on 16, just a regular “little miss know it all” her self. At six years old she was a lot bigger then I was. She was about 4 or 5 inches taller then I, and larger framed, which made me so mad. Why was I still so small? Holli was also about 15 pounds heavier then I. She would try to boss me around and pick on me, because of my size. Sometimes she would start a fight over something, and we both would go at it, like most brother & sisters. She would always win because she was stronger and larger then I. She would push me down or trip me & then sit on my chest, pinning my arms down. When this would happen mom would always take her side. Sis would say that I started it. Then mom would say it served me right for picking on her. Which didn’t help much. It was like Holli was the big sister and I was the little brother. Mom would always say that if I keep picking on Holli, and getting in trouble I would be punished. That I had better stop and think about what I was doing next time or else. She would always say that, but nothing ever came of it.

Every thing was going pretty good for us. Mom was doing well at work. She was getting a promotion soon. My sister was still going next door to little Lynn’s house after school. Lynn was coming up on her 4th Birthday in a week or two. Lynn & Holli got along great. Holli would help take care of little Lynn for Mrs. Miller. She didn’t have to worry what Lynn was up to because Holli was there to help and play with her. I was still going home after school and maybe I was doing some homework. School got out for the summer, and again Mom had talked to our grandmother about watching us again for the summer vacation time. I had just finished second grade. Well, my grandmother said ok, she would watch us each day over the summer, which gave Mrs. Miller a break till school started up again.

It was September, 2- 1953 and school was getting ready to start up. I was starting third grade this year, only it looked like I would be going to a different school this year. Mom decided I should be transferred over to the school where my sister went. I had been going to public school because it was free. The name of the school Holli went to was “ST. PETER’S”. It was a Catholic school run by some really strict nuns. My mom felt that I was getting into to much trouble in public school. She figured the new school with the strict nuns running it would help keep me in line

Just like before I was still getting into some trouble, but a boy at age 8 usually doses. It had to be almost a full 6 months now that I have been enrolled in the new school. Mater of fact it was about 2- ½ weeks before EASTER break. That’s when my life changed big time. I had just started hanging with this new bunch of guys that I had met. My new friends, also road the same school bus as my sister & I. Four of the guys were a grade or two ahead of me in school. The other guys were in my grade, but had a different teacher. We had had 3 third grades in our school. I guess I though that hanging with the older kids made me look cool. You see when you’re as small & skinny like I was. You need all the help you can get to look cool. The bus pulled up at our Bus stop, and we got on. I went to the back of the bus where the guys were all seated. Now that I think about it, you could say this “Wednesday” started off like any other day. Only this day would prove to be one of those days I should have stayed home in bed, under the covers all day.

All us guys were picking on the girls, and making fun of them. We would ask them where their dollies were. Some of the guys tried to flip the girl’s skirts when they were standing in the isles. We said things like “did you wear cute panties today lets see, while lifting their skirt to see their panties. Or things like “I see London I see France I see Janeies under pants”. We would tease them asking if they were going to play house after school. “Maybe you’re going to play dress up with your dollies”. Then we would all laugh, and pick on the girls some more. The two guys I sat with, who were in fifth grade had some firecrackers. One of them held two up, while the other older boy lit the firecrackers & dropped them in front of the girls on the bus floor. They went off & everybody let out a yell even me.

The bus driver jammed on the brake & pulled over. He was really mad. He asked the girls who did it. All the girls pointed to the older boys in my seat. He grabbed the two older boys & then he grabbed me. I tried to tell him I had nothing to do with it but he didn’t care. He said tell it to the principle. The driver made three kids up in front move to the back & had us sit there. He told us don’t move or your dead. Boy he was big & he was real mad. I just sat there frozen till we arrived at school. The driver let all the other kids off, he just told us to sit there. When my sister Holli was getting off the bus, she passed me and stuck out her tongue, then she laughed. She said serves you right smarty- pants & then got off the bus. After everyone was off the bus the driver garbed us and took all three of us up to the principles office. I knew that we were in deep trouble now.

The nun in the front office, who I guess was the principle’s secretary, listen to the story the bus driver told her. Then she turned to look at us. Boy you could tell that she was real mad and if she was that mad I knew that the principle would be even madder. She called to the principle, who then came out of her office. She talked to the other nun & the bus driver on the side. You could tell She was mad. She told us to get in her office NOW! Boy I was right she yelled at us & read the riot act to us for at least an hour. Then she started calling up our mothers. I tried to tell her that I was just sitting there and had noting to do with the firecrackers. She wouldn’t listen. As far as she was concerned we were all guilty. The mothers of the other two boys got there first & boy were they pissed. They yelled & screamed at the other boys & me.

I was asked to wait in the outer office with the secretary while they talked to the principle. I was glade to get out of that office. About 15 minutes later they all came out. The boys were crying & the ladies were thanking the principle for understanding and telling her that the boys would be punished. The two ladies looked at me and then at the other boys. They said to the boys lets go now and they all left. The principle told me to sit there and wait till my mother got here. Mom got to the office about 5 minutes later. Mom was not a happy camper that’s for sure. She had just got this new position and she had to leave work already for this.

The principle had both of us come in the office and closed the door. She then told mom what had happen and how disappointed she was in me. I tried to tell mom I didn’t do it, but no one would listen. Mom got really pissed. Then the principle told her that I was suspended for the next 2 &  ½ weeks and that I couldn’t come back to school till after Easter break. That meant that I would be home for 3 &  ½ weeks total, as Easter was 2 &  ½ weeks away. Mom tried to talk her out of it telling her that she just got this new position in work & all, but that didn’t help. The principle also told mom that I needed to do something about my hair, as it was almost as long or longer then some of the girls in my class. Boy was MOM pissed now. We left the office & got in the car but we didn’t say a word to each other.

We drove for a while and mom was real quiet. Then Mom finally broke down and asks, what the hell were you thinking? It seems you are always getting into trouble but this! GEE’S JACK! “Firecrackers on a school bus”, of all things to bring on a school bus! Mom went on for about 5 minute. Then she asked that all so famous question that all moms must boys who have sisters. “Why couldn’t you be like your sister”? She doesn’t get in any trouble like this. I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do with you. That’s when I made my first big mistake.

Because I figured I was being smart I said “Mom! Gees”! “Sis & the girls don’t get in trouble because all they do is play with their dolls & have tea parties, or play house with the other girls. All they want to do is play dress up in pretty party dress. They don’t like to do things like us guys. They just sit around and giggle in their dresses and play with their dolls so how the heck can they get in trouble”.

“Then I said it”

“The SENTENCE”

“This sentence was the one thing that proved to be my downfall”.

“I QUOTE”

“If I was a girl I probably wouldn’t get in trouble either. I guess I would just sit around and play with my dolls, or have a dollies tea party & play house too”

Mom looked at me with this funny look on her face. Then said OH! Is that right? Well if you say so, then we will have to do something about that. I really didn’t have any idea what she was talking about. So I just said ok. She then told me we would be making a couple of stops on the way home. The first stop was at the local department store. It was called “2 GUYS”. This store had everything in it from clothes, toys, to shoes the works. Mom went into the little girls department I guess to pick stuff up for Holli. She called me over and asked me to help her out. She told me to go over to the toy department and pick out a doll for Holli. She has to give a present to a friend at a birthday party she is going to on Saturday. Mom said to look them over really good. I want you to pretend you are a girl, and to pick out the one doll that you think is the cutest of all, just as if you were the little girl buying it. Ok I said I would try my best.

So I went on over to the doll department and studied the dolls. I felt really dumb, a boy looking at dolls, what does a boy know about dolls. So I would ask myself if I were a little girl would I like this doll? Na! Then I would look at another doll, and say Nope not that one. Then it was how about this doll. After going over about 5 or 6 dolls I finally picked out this one doll that looked really cute. It was about 18” high and had a real pretty baby doll face, with flowing blonde hair. It had on this fancy pink & white satiny party dress, full of lace & bows, with an adorable little hat. The dolls wavey long hair hung out from under the hat making her look so cute. The hat was trimmed with lace & ribbon that hung off the back of the hat. The doll was holding this cute little pink pocketbook that matched her shoes & outfit. When I brought it to mom she said wow she is adorable. She then asked me, now you looked them all over right? I told her yes. She then asked me. So you think that this doll is the cutest & most adorable one of all in the whole store? So I said, yes mom, matter of fact, if I was a little girl I think this one would be the cutest most adorable doll in the whole world. So mom said ok then its settled she the cutest, and I know for a fact the little girl getting this doll will just love it. I know that for sure. It was kind of a strange thing to say, but moms go nuts over dolls to. So I didn’t think anything about it.

We headed up to the register and mom paid for the entire basket of stuff we had & the doll. As we got to the car mom put everything in the back seat. She told me to get in. So I hopped into the front seat. Then mom got in on her side. That’s when mom lowered the boom. She said I had time in the store to think this over. She told me as far as she was concerned I wasn’t going to get off easy this time. She said that I was going to be punished “BUT GOOD” for what I did, and that I wasn’t going to like it one bit. Then she said something really strange.

Just remember this young man,
You picked your own punishment! Now you will have to live with it.

I just sat there looking at her saying. “What”? She then said, “You will soon see young man”. I just kept thinking “what the heck does she mean I picked out my own punishment”? After a few more stops we finally ahead home. When we got home mom asked me to bring in all the packages & put them up stairs in her room. After I finish that I was to come and find her.

I found mom filling the tub up with water. She must of put a ton of bubble bath in, and some kind of smelly stuff. Because the bathroom smelled real sweet and girlie like it dose when my sister takes a bath. Mom heard me come into the bathroom and turned around. She told me to get undressed and into the tub. She said, that I smelled of gunpowder from the firecrackers and I needed a bath to get the smell off me. I just told her that I would take a shower later. Mom turned and yelled at me. Telling me to get in the tub, NOW! So I got undressed & hopped into the tub as fast as I could. Mom handed me a face cloth and some smelly soap. I was told to wash all over and call her when I was ready to get out of the tub. She would come in and make sure I did a good job before I would be allowed out of the tub. I did what I was told. Mean while I could hear mom in her bedroom humming and opening bags as she went back & forth to Holli’s room. I had fun in the tub with the bubbles, and after a while I called mom that I was finished washing. She came in and inspected the job that I had done. There were a couple of areas that she wanted done over. Then she told me to get out of the tub & to put on the bathrobe that she had. I told her that the robe she had was Holli’s and not mine. She told me, I don’t care put it on. Now! She handed me the robe, which I immediately put on. I was then instructed to follow her back to her bedroom it was time for my punishment to start.

I was a little scared now. I figure I was going to get a good old fashion spanking. When I entered mom’s room I froze. On mom’s bed was a complete little girl’s outfit. I tried to turn and run but mom stopped me cold. She had already locked the bedroom door I was stuck. Mom pushed me over toward the bed. She then handed me a pair of pink lacy panties to put on. I started to cry. I told her that I wouldn’t get in trouble any more, just please don’t make me wear them. You put them on right now young lady or your going over my keen. I was in tears. Mom got mad and pulled the robe off me. She then turned me over her keen and started to spank me. She must of hit me a lease 20 times I was crying like a little baby by the time she was done.

Mom then stood me up and handed me the panties again and told me to put them on. I put them on as fast as I could. They really felt so good and silky going up my legs, but I didn’t want mom to know. Next came the matching pink little girl’s satin tee shirt with all kinds of little lace bows around the top. Mom followed this with a pair of white tights that she told me to put on. I had a little trouble putting them on so mom had to help me. You could see the pink panties right tough them. Next mom handed me a pair of white rumba style panties with so much lace & ruffles on the back & front. They looked like they were for a 3-year-old. Right in the middle of the rear ruffles was this large pink bow. I was really up set now tears were running down my face I was crying so hard. Then she sat me down & put a pair of pink ankle socks on me, with two rows of white lace around the tops. Next came a pair of black patent leather Mary Jane’s. The shoes had a little pink bow on the tip of each shoe.

Mom then had me stand & put my arms up so she could put the full slip type crinoline over my head & fix it in place. Now came the dress. That’s when I realized that it was the same pink dress that my sister wore on her 4th birthday. My heart almost stopped. Mom buttoned me in it. Then mom put the fancy pinafore that came with the dress on me. I noticed that the crinoline kept the skirt of the dress & the pinafore puffed out. I realized the dress was out so far you had no trouble seeing my frilly panties. Mom was adjusting everything in place, and the dress felt a little loses. Then mom tied the bow of the pinafore in back that made the dress fit perfect. Tying the bow in back made the crinoline, dress and pinafore stand right out & up even more. The tears were running now and all I kept saying was I’ll be good, please don’t dress me like this. Mom said oh my! You look so cute and adorable in that outfit. She was happy the dress fit so well. She told me I thought the dress might be a little tight, but it fits perfect. You could see that she was happy about that. She then took a curling iron to my long hair. Why did I let my hair go so long, I should have got a haircut? By the time she was done curling, brushing, and fixing my hair, I was getting real upset again. Mom went to my sister’s room and got a necklace and bracelet set for me to wear. She then did my nails in a light pink polish, I had seen my sister wear many times. After that she put a little pink bow over each ear and she was done.

The next thing came as a real surprise. Mom took something out of a bag. She was keeping it where I couldn’t see it. When she turned around and handed it to me I almost died. It was the doll that I had picked out for Holli to give to her friend. Mom said that seeing how I told her, if I was a little girl, this doll would be the cutest dolly in the whole world, and I would just love it. She told me that from now on it was going to be my dolly. The doll was to go everywhere I went. I was instructed not to put it down at all or I would be spanked. Little girls love their dollies. They take their dollies with them everywhere. She told me that I would lean to love my dolly too. I also had to name the doll. I was given till bedtime tonight to think of a cute name for my new baby doll.

Mom then turned me around to face her long mirror on the wall. WOW! I almost fell over. There in the mirror looking back at me was this really cute 3 or 4-year-old little girl, only the girl in the mirror was me! I couldn’t believe what I saw. I looked like a 3 or maybe 4-year-old little girl that might be going to a friend’s birthday party, and she was holding her dolly. The skirt on the dress was so short that the lacy rumba panties were in full view. I could see the little pink bow on the rear of the panties as I turned side ways. I just stood there looking at my self wiggling & twisting side to side, like I had seen my sister do so many times before. Now I knew why she did that. She felt so good inside about how she looked, when she was dressed for a party, and wanted to see just how her dress moved & swayed. I didn’t know weather to cry or giggle with happiness I was so confused. Mom told me that I would stay dressed as a little girl till I went back to school in after Easter week. I couldn’t wear any jeans or pants for the next 3&  ½ weeks, unless they were pink or some girlie color. She told me that she would be picking out the outfit I will wear each day. She said that they would be the frilliest & cutest she could find for her new little girl. I was also told that if I misbehave in any way I would stay dressed like this longer then the 3 & 1/2 weeks. That she would talk to the principle to have me put back in kindergarten if she had to, with all the other cute little girls.

Mom then said lets pick a pretty girls name for you. “JACK” is not a good name for such a cute, adorable little girl like you. I could hear her saying Jack & Jill went up the hill. That’s it She said I decided that from now on your name will be “JILLIAN” or maybe JILLY” if you like. Mom said I think it sounds so cute. I started crying again. Mom just went on that it’s all right. All little girls your age always cry a lot. Now that you are a little girl you can sit and play house with your dolly, or have a tea party with some other little girls. That means you wouldn’t get in any more trouble like those nasty bad boys do. That is what you said all little girls do, right? According to you, that’s why little girls don’t get into any trouble isn’t that right? I said yes. She then said yes what sweety? So I said yes mommy. That’s better Jilly.

OK! Jilly lets go down stairs and you can help mommy fix us some lunch. Now wouldn’t that be fun? Don’t forget your dolly sweetie. The name Jilly went right into my mind and I shivered. She was talking to me like I was a 4 year old. She grabbed my hand & off we went skirts & crinolines flying with dolly in hand. As I went down the stairs I could feel the dress bouncing up and down showing off my rumba panties for all to see. I was told to take each step one at a time. I had to stop for a second on each one like a little one would do. Boy things had sure change in the last two hours or so. I had gone from an 8 -year-old boy to a 3 or 4-year-old little girl. It was now about 12:30 in the afternoon and here I was dressed as a 4 year old helping her mommy get lunch ready. What else could go wrong today? I had to ask.
Jilly, you go get the dishes & glasses for us and I’ll make us some sandwiches. OK sweetie? Be careful and don’t drop them or fall sweetie. Then came another surprises. Oh honey that glass is much too big for you. Let me look in the cabinet for one that’s more your size sweetie. Mom went into the cabinet & in about a minute she had something in her hand. OH boy just great! It was Holli’s old “princess” sip cup. It was about 5” high with a picture of “Princess Cinderella ” on it with her name under the picture in big pink letters. She was the princess of the Walt Disney movie that just came out a couple of years ago. The sip cup had a special snap top to sip from. So the drinker couldn’t spill anything on them. I just stood there and looked at it. Mom went on that little girls my age some times can’t handle big glasses and that this will help till I can. She explained that this is what I will be drinking from as of now till she said different. We had lunch and mom would tell me to eat slower or take smaller bites. After lunch I help mom put things in the sink & clean up.

It was then decided that I should go into the living room and play with my dolly. Mom had put Holli’s baby buggy in there. She also had a little table & chair set, plus everything for a dolly tea party. I was told to go play tea party or to play house with my new dolly. For a while I just sat there not knowing what to do. Then for some reason I started to play with my dolly and the baby buggy. Next I played with the tea set I was really getting into it, and having fun. About 3:15 mom came in and told me to stop what I was doing, and to go up to Holli’s room and wait till she called for me. I realized right away that it was about time for my sister to come home from school. I figured mom wanted to talk to Holli before she seen me all dress up like this. I knew I was in for a lot of harassment from my sister. I figure that she was going to make me pay for all the things I had ever done to her. You could bet on that.

Holli had seen mom’s car in front of the garage so she came home instead of going to Mrs. Miller’s house. She came in with a burst of energy and all excited about what had happened on the school bus this morning. Mom sat her down to listen to her side of the story and to tell her what was happening here, but as usual mom couldn’t get a word in for about 15 minutes or so. It took about a haft hour before I heard it clam down a little. Holli was told to stay down stairs while mom went up to get me. She had told her only that there had been some drastic changes. That I was being punished for what had happened on the bus, plus for some of the other things I did wrong. She was to see what my punishment was for her self. Mom said that things for the next 3 or more weeks would be a lot different around here. She also had told Holli that this would be a big surprise for her.

Mom came up and got me. I really didn’t want to go down stairs and I told her so. She grabbed me turned me around and gave me two hard whacks on my backside. I was told that a little girl my age didn’t have a choice. That mommy was in charge and I would do as I was told, or I would be back over her knee again. Then mom said, NOW let’s go Jilly or do you want to go over my keen. Move it and don’t forget your dolly. She also told me not to forget to take one step at a time just like a little one would go down the stairs.

I started down the stairs holding mom’s hand, skirt bouncing and my pretty panties showing, while holding on to my new dolly. That’s when I seen Holli at the bottom of the staircase her eyes were wide open and she started to giggle & point. JACK! Is that you OH MY GOSH you look simply adorable? Oh! You look so cute and the rumba panties wow. Oh how adorable you look. By now I was starting to cry a little as I hit the bottom of the stairs. Holli was all over me by then. She was lifting my skirts and looking at my crinoline and panties. She also checked out the doll I was carrying. Oh! What a really cute dolly you have, she’s so pretty like her mommy. I was getting up set and mom said she cries just like a little girl all the time. Mom then told her that I picked out my dolly all by myself. That I had told her, it was the cutest dolly in the whole world and that I had to have it because I loved it so much. Holli just giggled and asked what my dolly’s name was? Mom just looked at me and waited to see what I would say. In a whisper I told her that my dolly’s name is Sarah-Jane. WOW! That’s a nice name, she said, “Wait a minute isn’t that the same name as that cute girl you like in your class”? My eyes open wide I didn’t think anyone knew about her. Holli then said, “Maybe she can come over with her dolly, and play house with you”? Better yet I bet she can even baby set you? Wouldn’t you just love that? I know that I can ask her for you. Mom said that’s enough of that for now.

Then Holli asked mom, seeing Jack is a girl now are we going to pick out a pretty girl’s name for HER? But before mom could answer that question. Holli asked another question. Something I never thought of. She goes MOM real loud? How old is Jack now? He looks like a 3 year old? I piped up and told her. Mom said, that I’m going to be called Jillian or Jilly, and I’m 5 or 6-years-old. Mom jumped in and said, what was that Jilly. You know I didn’t say anything like that. Matter of fact I decided that you are 3 just turning 4 years old in three week. I looked at mom and said, “BUT MOM”? Holli just Giggled, and told me that would mean little Lynn next door is older then you. Her 4th birthday is this Saturday.

That’s when Holli’s eye lit up and a big smile came across her mouth. She then asked mom if I would be going with her to Lynn’s birthday party. Lynn would just love to have another little girl her age there. I think mom liked the idea and said she would think about that. I was ready to cry again, and Holli knew it, because she just seemed to keep pushing. Mom I think she would look so cute at the party; Jilly could wear the cutest party dress, with bows in her hair. She could play with all the other little girls, and she could play all the games. OH! Jilly could bring her pretty doll with her too. Wouldn’t you just love to go and have fun with the other little girls Jilly? My sister was on a roll now, she continued on. I could help and watch over all the little ones for you and Mrs. Miller. This way you could talk to Mrs. Miller, and help her with the party. Mom said we’d see. I knew now I was in for a really bad 3 weeks of girl time.

Mom told Holli to watch me for a bit that she had to go to the store for a few things. She told me that Holli was now the big sister, and I had to listen, and obey her when mom was gone. I could see Holli was in her glory and I was going to pay. Holli had been pretty good while mom was gone. She teased me a little by calling my name. She would call JACKIE! Oh! I’m sorry. Jilly is a big Sissy. Then she would come over and started flipping my dress up in the back like I would do to her sometimes. She told me I was carrying my dolly the wrong way and showed me how. Then she made me pretend to be it’s mommy I had to feed it a bottle then put it in the baby carriage and push it around the house. She calmed down a little after that and asked if I liked being a little girl. I told her that I wasn’t happy about it, but that the cloths were kind of nice. Mom got back about 1/2 hour later. She had run to the store to get some milk and things. She was happy when she got home because we were both playing together by then.

It was about 5:30 and mom had just finished making supper for us. She told both of us to start setting the table. She gave my sister the “princess” sip cup and told her it was for me. Holli just giggled OH! How cute maybe Little Jilly needs a bib to. That’s when mom pulls another one of those surprises and said that’s a good idea Holli. This way she wouldn’t spill anything on her pretty dress. Holli dear go see if you can find your princess bib in the attic for your little sister. Just my luck Holli was able to find the dang princess bib. Then to my surprise she whispered something to mom, and while she was giggling handed mom a bag that she also found. Mom opened the bag up and looked inside. Then she said wow this it great ok we can use them too. I looked over , and to my surprise Holli had also found all of her other princess stuff. The silverware, plate, & cereal bowl all had Princess Cinderella on them. Mom thought this was great. We have the whole set for our little one to use. She washed everything in the sink real quick and set my place at the table with them. Holli was all giggles over this. Just great how lucky could a boy get?
After we had eaten and helped to put things in the sink and all. Mom told us to wash the dishes. She said that I should dry them and Holli will wash. She was running out again for about an hour & that we should be good or else. Mom didn’t tell us where she was going. Just that when we finish washing the dishes we could watch TV for a while. Mom got back in about an hour & a haft. It was about 7:30. Mom mentioned that she was going up stairs for a while and that we should stay here and watch television. I could here mom walking back and forth in the rooms. She was also going up into the attic. This went on for about 45 minuets. Then she came down stair. She had some things with her. She called me over and started to take off my dress and things. She said it was time to start getting ready for bed.

Mom took everything off while my sister watch. I was down to my pink panties. Mom then pulled a pink lacy nightgown over my head. It was one of my sister’s laciest older nightgowns. I looked down at the front of the gown and seen it had a big picture of Princess Cinderella on it. She then had me sit down in front of her with my back to her. She started putting my long hair up in rollers & bobby pins. My sister was smiling and giggling about this. When she was done she said OK Jilly its time for bed. I looked at her, and said, but its only 8 o’clock mom? I stay up later then that. Not any more its way passed your bedtime. Little girls your age are in bed by 7. So its time for little girls like you to be in bed. Now my sister was really giggling.

Mom pulled me up and we started up stairs. Remember one step at a time dear. Mom looked at my sister to follow. That’s when I knew something was up. At the top of the stairs I started for my room, but mom stopped me. No dear over here as she lead me to my sisters room. Holli was just as puzzled as I was. We entered Holli’s room and I blinked. Holli just grinned & giggled. Mom had put the youth bed rails back on Holli’s bed. You see She had a bed that went from a crib with high crib rails. To a youth bed with low rails, and last a regular kids bed. I didn’t know what to do I just stood there. You will sleep in this room mom said. A little girl should have a room with a cute bed and little girl’s things all around her. Your sister will take your room, and seeing she is the oldest now. She also gets the new stereo and more privileges like staying up later. I didn’t know what to say. Now into bed JILLY say your prayers. Let’s go. Holli dear you can go back down stairs and finish watching that program you had on. I did my prayers like I was told, then got in bed. OH-NO! Another surprise! Mom had put a rubber sheet under the regular sheet. She saw me feel the mattress. That’s in case you have an accident during the night dear. Little girls always have them you know. She gave me a hug and kissed me good night. Which was real nice because mom hadn’t done that in years & it felt good. Mom handed me my dolly Sarah-Jane, and tucked me in. she then turned on the Tinker Bell night-light by the door. She waved good night and then closed the door and left me there to think. Boy if you were to tell me that my Wednesday was going to be like this. I would have said you were crazy. I fell a sleep pretty fast. I guess I was really pretty tired.

To be continued:

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If mom ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... doesn't control her daughter and follows through on public humiliation as part of the punishment, it is more likely to result in severe harm to him, either from outsiders or self-inflicted, than in his reformation; it is also likely to cause him to hate his mom and especially his sister, since in his mind, he is being punished primarily for something he didn't do.

The petticoat punnishment by itself, if kept "in house" (which would require mom putting the fear of god into her daughter to keep her from telling), might not be too bad, as, after all, mom IS right; he did sort of pick it himself.

Unfortunately, it sounds as if mom is getting off on this and therefore taking it too far. She has already hinted to his sister that he likes what is being done to him ...

** I was getting up set and mom said she cries just like a little girl all the time. Mom then told her that I picked out my dolly all by myself. That I had told her, it was the cutest dolly in the whole world and that I had to have it because I loved it so much. **

... and while she hasn't agreed to any of sis's suggestions yet, my guess would be that she will.

It will be interesting to see if we have an evil, sadistic mom or just a tough love mom.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

I agree with Jezzi

This whole set-up has the potential to go south VERY quickly. It just needs to go public to become a permanent source of pain for poor Jack, who IS being punished for a crime he didn't commit.

And three weeks of a punishment not thought through could result in a lot of pain and endless humiliation for a guy who's already set up for being a social misfit. Hope this doesn't go that way, but I've been burned before.

Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting further developments. *smiles* So keep writing!

Randalynn

"I'm in the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program.
I have to go door to door and tell everyone I'm really
someone else." -- Steven Wright

Setting aside the genre

Jillian,
This is your story, try to make a paragraph..and the sentence structure needs help. Perhaps, Randa or Jezz.. both wonderful writers can assist. I know that I am a.."bitch", but the poor packaging detracted from your effort. Write what you want, but try your best to make it look good. :)

Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

While i agree the story so

While i agree the story so far is on a horror track and generally I find stories picking on very young children to be distasteful, the first sentence tells us that these are the thoughts of a 50+ person. Lets see how they cope with all this before labeling mom a sadist. Mom may be quite a loon or she could snap out of the trance. The story could be written by someone as the final note or perhaps a flourishing 'new' girl after discovery or somewhere between.

As a person with too much time on my hands I tend to try to read everything.... absolutely everything. If i can manage the first few paragraphs I want to know the end. I can see all the cliche paths looming but who knows what will come.

I expect to read an end to this story, I hope it turns out well, I like happy endings, even to horror stories. If not then i bang my head on the desk repeating ..tis only a story, tis only a story... Saves me from having to buy new mice...

Jillian, Best of luck developing the view you want to show us.

Could be interesting

Poor boy was in the wrong seat at the wrong time.

It happens, kids being punished by mistake, hell we convict defendnts in court in error sometimes too. Sis knows he's innocent and so must some others on that bus. What will happen when the bus driver, principle and particularly mom find out. How will they make up to the now abused child and what will happen to sis? This could be a funny story, everyone has a good laugh when the truth is out or a tradgic story if the boy gets attacked because of the pettycoating. What will sis say if someone breaks his arm or cripples him? Hah hah, so funny?

I get the impression this one is lighthearted or there will the trials ahead but the child come out okay and maybe better for it.

Good luck with your story.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

answer to the comments that I read <> dont hate me grins

HI ALL: Jillain here

I just got back from working on my sons condo down in Ocean City MD. It was one of those weeks. You know how you get a call help need help dad. It was a group of guys around 21 or so he rented to, and they really messed the place up bad. So off I went to fix everything ,and put place bacjk together again for next renter.

Anyhow I got back to find all of these great comments about my story. I think I have some people worried that I’m some kind of hate the little kid person. Let me tell you that I’m really not okay. So lets get that out of the way first ok grins. i just had this story kind of pop into my haed the more i wrote the more into trouble poor Jack seemed to get

I was told if you write about something you should either know a lot about the subject or at lease had some experience with the subject you are writing about. That said then here is the deal. You see about 70% of chapter #1 is all true!
I hope you don’t mind me tell you this

Fact #1 <>I was on the small size back then and my sister was younger but bigger then I.

Fact #2 <. I was suspended from school for lighting firecrackers on the school bus, and it was not my fault I was seated between the two guys that did. Like I said in the story I was trying to hang with the bigger guys. That was a big mistake on my part.

Fact #3<> I did say something to the fact “if I was a girl I most likely wouldn’t do this or that”

Fact #4 <> I did pick out my own doll at “Two-Guys” just like I wrote. Funny thing is I still have Sarah to this day. Matter fact my granddaughter now plays with her ever time she comes over.

Fact #5 <> Mom did dress me and she did say it would be for the 3 weeks, but it didn’t last that long, because by Sunday, which was 4 days later. I was back in boy clothes again going to church. Matter of fact I think that being dressed brought me a lot closer to mom & my sister. I also became closer to Lynn next door, because Mrs. X watched me for those 3 & half weeks. I did become good friends with Lynn & some of her friends. Yes I did end up playing dolls and other girl’s games with Lynn & my sister during that time.

One other fact that I did leave out of chapter one was. that at age 6 or so I was stealing my sister clothes to wear, and hiding it from everyone. Years later I asked mom if she knew that I was doing that, when she dressed me. She told me she had no idea. She just had to find a way to get me under control. And that when I told her that girl’s don’t seem to get in trouble she got the idea to dress me.

I do appreciate all the comments and I will try to keep the abuse down but the story I have in mind kind of gets carried away. But it is all fiction from chapter 2 on. I do hope that I don’t offend anyone with this story. It’s my first story ever and the idea of writing some thing in the story that really happened to me, kind of started me think up this whole story line. To me it’s more of a FUN what if this really happen story. So don’t think abuse, relax & see how Jack learns to be more respectful of girls & a lot more gentle. In the end everyone is happy. Honest!
plus i will try to do better with me sentences and all giggles

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A HEART FULL OF LOVE,
TONS OF LITTLE GIRLS HUGS, AND BABY KISSES,
AND A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Jillian Spears

The story was about a 9

But your grammar and spelling is about a 3. I don't remember but maybe mine was worse. I don't know what program you are using but most of them have a spell checker. MS word will pick up a lot of grammar errors too.

Keep working; it will get better.

Best wishes

Gwen

JILLIAN

I READ YOUR REPLY TO THE COMMENTS SO I WILL ENJOY THE STORY

I'm Sorry

but I couldn't finish the story. It was just too painful trying to figure out what you meant when you grossly misspelled words. The one that put the lid on it all was when you spoke at least three times of "being put over your mother's keen". I wasn't too keen on figuring out that you meant over the KNEE!

There is such a thing as a spell checker, as rereading your work, as getting someone to act as an editor. [Sigh!]

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)