New Message from sexydater83- ch.1

Printer-friendly version

sexydater2.jpg
When Nick tries to find a date on the internet he gets more than he bargained for.

Please note that I am writing this as a form of fiction , understand that if some of the things written down here are unrealistic, they are meant to be. Throw away all thoughts of logic because there is no logic to many dating sites, this story will reflect that. DR. NICK CUTTER IS ALSO A CHARACTER IN THE TV SERIES PRIMEVAL (I LIKE THE NAME). ANY CHARACTER SIMILARITY IS JUST IN THE NAME . Any similarity to other characters is purely coincidental.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Cutter was a twenty-eight year old metaphysical scientist who's life was tied up in his work. He hardly had time for anything but his research. He would go to conferences and meet people who he got on very well with, but they remained aquantances. He had a terrible track record of understanding women and whenever he had asked one out they said that they just wanted to be friends and Nick thought that they were rejecting him. This lead him to be wary of socialisg with people as each rejection hurt more everytime.

Nick didn't worry about money as he had a very high paying job and was one of the top people in experimental logistcal metaphysics. So now whenever he got lonely he would hire an escort. Sometime he would keep her for a week and sometimes only a night. He enjoy a passionate experience and would ask that the girls treat him as if he were their boyfriend. But always they began to demand more money, saying that that is what a girlfiend would do. This brough him back to reality and he realised that if he didn't pay they would leave him as this was part of the business transaction to them.

When this happened he would become depressed, terminate their relationship and bury himself in his work more deeply than before. One day when taking some time off from his work he decided to see what was on television (which he didn't watch very often). He was stunned to see that there were dating sites on the internet.

He was beginning to go through one of the phases where he would phone an escort agency but he decided to forgo this and join the dating site instead. He switched on the computer and put the web address in. 'Okay' he thought rubbing his hands, as the page coming up asked him to log in if he was a member, or to sign up if he wasn't. He click his mouse on the place saying that he wanted to sign up.

"ENTER YOUR PROFILE" was writtren in the centre-right of the screen. He click the button to proceed.

WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME?
He thought about it. 'I better not use my work ID, I'll make up one especially for this site', he smiled as the name popped into his mind.
"LONELY4SOME1"

HOMETOWN?
He typed in: SYDNEY

DATE OF BIRTH?
02/09/1983

RELOCATE?
NO

MARITAL STATUS?
SINGLE of course you stupid thing, this is a dating website. Of course, he thought there could be someone divorced or widowed, but they also put down, MARRIED? 'My God', he thought, 'I wonder if they feel guilty at all for cheating?'
Then there was:
SMOKING?
He put NO

DRINKING?
NO.

DRUGS
NO
He knew some of his fellows self-medicated but he never felt the need to as through the study of metaphysics he had found methods to put the brain in altered states of awareness.

HEIGHT?
174cm

BODY TYPE?
ATHLETIC. He was by no means an athlete but he was fit and there was no way he would call hinself average.

HAIR COLOUR?
BLACK

HAIR LENGTH?
SHORT

GLASSES OR CONTACTS?
NO. He smiled at this. He he discovered a serum that was able to correct eyesight and he had been the first human test subject. He was extremly excited about his discovery, not only did it work, but now he had super- vision: he was able to see clearly for up to two kilometres, after that his vision weakened but he was still able to make out things relatively well at three km. Moving to 4km things got blurry and by the time they had reached 4km they had faded from view. The Australian equivalent of the FDA, the TGA (therapeutic goods administation), were going to accept the serum for public use, if they were certain there were no ill side effects to it.

EYE COLOUR?
INCONSISTENT?VARIABLE. The only noticabe side — effect that had been notice so far was the change in colour of his eyes. They had changed colour from a dull brown to a shimmering violet, which seemed to have a mixture of blue and green when looked at in the light.

ETHNICITY?
CAUCASIAN. He had been born white but another aspect of the serum seemed to be that it changed the tone of one's skin. Nick's had been getting darker over time an now he was a very deep tan.

ENDOWMENT?
Thank God there had been no change in that, he thought to himself but there was no way he was going to put down his penis size.
PREFER NOT TO SAY.

They asked for breast size but, although he had thout about tampering with that part of his body, he never had the courage to go through with it.

Next came his education.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF STUDY?
DOCTORATE

They asked about his sexual activities and sexual interests, which he answer truthfully, although if anyone had been watching they would have seen him turn red with embarrassment as he answered the questions. The next question was about his work and living environment.

WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
METAPHYSICAL SCIENTIST

HOW MUCH TIME DOES YOUR JOB TAKE UP IN YOU LIFE?
He had to think about that, technically, he worked full time but he could take off time whenver he wanted, but because he enjoyed his job so much he saw it as part of his private life as well. He decided upon:
UNKNOWN.

HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON LINE?
ONCE A DAY

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
AUSTRALIA

There were more questions but they didn't seem as important. The next thing to do was to place a photo of himself on the profile page. He decided on a photo of himself that was taken while he was holidaying in the Whitsundays last year, the photo was one of him lying in a hannock but due to the angle it was taken from you couldn't see his face. He uploaded it and smiled as he pressed save. He turned the computer off and went back to watching the television. He got so caught up in watching Sesame Street, that he did no work for the rest of the day.
~*~

The following day the sun arose, shining brightly in a clear blue sky, he opened his eyes and smiled this seemed to be be a good omen. He wanted to rush to the computer and chek if he had any people interested in his profile. But he knew that if he did this it would interfere with his time management plans and so he make sure to only focus on his work for the day.

Today he was focusing on how the body was able to reshape it's form according to the desire of a person, he had been observing tapes of spiritual healing, and yogic guru's who did this, he had already read countless religious texts. Five years ago he had come up with a theory that would had seemed implausible in the 1980's. However with the discovery of Kirillian photography and the conclusive proof of the auric field surrounding the human body, he now had the extra evidence to put his theory into motion.

He had found a person willing to finance his experimental theory, but only if he had proof that the first of the four stage plan would work. This first step was almost done, in fact as soon as he heard back from the TGA he would have it (even if they declined the use of the serum the fact that they considered it meant he had proof. He chukled to himself as he considered the beaureaucrtic nonsense that required the smooth running of government.

He took a blood sample from himself and prepareit in placed it in a sealed microscope so that no air could cause impurites. As he looked at it, his eyes widened in surprise. The genetic structure of his cells was changing from XY to something that curiously looked like XYY. He had been wondering why he had felt extra horny and he now had a reason with the new chromasome his testosterone level had probably increased. His brow furrowed in thought, didn't an increase in testosterone imply the he may begin to go bald. Instead of going bald he had notice that his hair had become fuller. Curiouser and curiouser he thought as the phrase from 'Alice in Wonderland' popped into his head.

He looked at his sample againand his legs almost buckled in surprise. The gene sequence that at first thought was XYY, now seemed to be adding another chromasome before the first X. It looked like he was changing into some new kind of human, someone who might be XXYY in a genetic structure. The next time he glanced at the wall clock in his laborotory he saw it was aleady midnight. No wonder he was so hungry, he hadn't eaten since breakfast.

He walked into the kitchen and took out a frozen dinner to microwave and took the ice-cream out of the freezer for after he had eaten, "It should be soft by the time I've finished my main meal', he thought.

He hadn't even noticed that he had finished the microwave dinner as he had been thinking. 'I'll have to double check these findings with John tomorrow,' he thought. He was stunned by his discovery and didn't think to turn on his PC until the coldness of the first spoon of ice-cream jolted him out of his reverie. He turned it on and checked his mail. He had one message in his inbox and he became extremely excited as he read, "You have an email from Sexydater83." Just seeing that there made him so horny that he had to jerk off straight away. He dropped his pants and noticed tha his boner was double the size it normally was. His orgasm was so powerful that it exhausted him and he fell asleep without even reading the email.

When he woke up next it was midday. He was lying half on the couch and half off it.His pants were still on one leg and off the other, but around his ankle and his thighs and floor in the nearby vicinity were visibly covered with dried cum. He was immediately awake and though as he looked around his study, "Thank god I'm not in the lab. I hate to think how this would interfere with the sterile environment needed there."

His eyes quickly focused on his PC and he remembered what he was about to do before he fell asleep...well, before he did what he did before he fell asleep, he thought with an embarassed chuckle. He pulled off whatever part of clothing that still hampered his moving and quickly went to look at the PC. Sitting down in the comfortable chair behind his desk, he moved the mouse so that the screen-saver disappeared and the email page came up again.

"YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM SEXYDATER83". Nick quickly clicked open and the dating site appeared on the screen. He went to his inbox on the site and read his message:
I looked at your profile. See that the computer says we are compatible and i like to know you. Please reply. I have shown my profile pic.
sexydater2.jpg

Nick felt a stirring in his loins but chose to ignore what he was feeling looked at sexydater's profile. She was 28, just like him.And the the dating site verified that they were ideally suited to one another, her picture showed a young woman with a cute face. He scrolled down to the area where he could reply to her.
"Hi Sexydater, I am pleased you wrote to me. I live in the City of Sydney. Where do you live. I'd like to talk more to you before we meet.
He clicked send. Over the few seconds he had been on-line his hard-on had been growing bigger. It now was the same size as it was last night and he desperatly needed relief. It felt like it was a pressure cooker and that if the valve wasn't loosened it would explode.

He left his study and took a shower where he did what he could to relieve himself. 'How can this be?' he thought to himself, 'My penis has doubled in size and I'm incredibly horny. It must be the serum, if I can isolate what seems to be a side effect I might be able to market it as a new kind of erection stimulant. He phoned his associate John and asked him to come over and look at the blood samples he had taken from himself the previous night. He then got dressed and went back into the lab and went straight to the sealed microscope to see if the blood he had taken showed any further signs of mutation while under an enviromentally secure microscope. What he saw stunned him.

His genetic structure now appeared to be XXYYXY, it seemed like his genes were changing even though the blood wasn't in his body. He decided to take some more blood, but before he could do anything a wave of dizziness hit and he had to sit. He lost his balance and tried to grab hold of something that would stop his fall. His hands stretched out and and at the last minute he saw that they were going to be pierced by the needles of his empty syringes. But they weren't!

As the needles touched his skin he closed his eyes expecting the pain as they pierced his skin. Instead of the pain he was expecting, all he felt was a slight pressure and he heard a sharp crack as the syringes broke as they came between him and the table. As he stood he could only stare at the damage and marvel that his skin hadn't been penetrated by the sharps.

John arrived shortly after he had cleaned up. After looking at Nick's blood sample and hearing about the syringe incident, he told Nick that it was lucky that his skin now seemed inpenetrable as it appeared he was now a walking biohazard. To emphasize this an ant was introduced into the sterile environment where the blood sample was kept. Before the ant even finished waving it's antennae, the evolved cellular structure that had once been a blood sample devoured the ant!

Nick felt ill knowing that he was now probably a walking disease that could accidentally kill. All air that had been in the sterile environment with the sample was removed. Without any air the cells died. John then let air back into the environment and burned all af the dead cells, Nick then took this ash and froze it and placed it in the biohazard container.

They discussed what they should tell the TGA and they decided to tell them that they had discovered that stage 1 was a success in that it could fix minor ailments but at stage 2 unknown side-effects took place and that they needed to do more research before they could even think of marketing it.

When they had finished discussing the TGA, Nick went on to tell John about his increased libido and penis size. John suggested that the next time he masterbated he should look at his sperm under the microscope. Nick felt himself tense with anxiety but told his associate that he would do this and asked John to leave as he felt the need to be alone. After John had left Nick locked up the lab and went to his study.

He felt horny but that wasn't the reason for wanting to be alone. He didn't know what to do as he felt he had created something that could be worse than the worst biochemical weapon at the current moment and this worry had given him a terrible headache.

After John had left Nick fell asleep on the couch, exhausted from his concerns. He woke up and checked his email, only to find that the TGA had written to inquire about his progress on the serum.
He replied with the answer that he had come up with with John. The second email was from sexydater.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for getting back in touch with me ..i would really like
to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those
unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want
sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the
site with your experience...
I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a
long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man
that will fit in my criteria......Australia is where i live...just left the town 3month ago and wanna
get back next week...well,thanks for your response and interest .. i
would really be pleased to meet you when I'm back to the country..
but i would love to chat here with you to get to know you better first
before i meet you in person...
moreover, I'm actually new on the internet forum and you're my second
contact..so I'm interested in getting to know you better ...
First of all,
What is your name and What sort of relationship you are looking
for????because i personally is not looking for a night stand...i want
to share my life, passion, experience with someone for something more
like a soul mate, lover and best friend all rolled into one....
i have attached my photo for you...hope you like what you see
i wait for your reply,
Laura

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh good, thought Nick at least she isn’t one of those steriotypes tha just wants sex, something is a bit strange about her language but english is her second tongue. He considered that thought and reflected that the serum seemed to be turning him into the stereotypical sex dating site peron, he smiled and shook his head and began to reply to the letter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, my name is Nick and I am looking for a long term relationship, I would like to have sex but also a loving friendship. I am also very particular in the type of woman I want to meet. I live in Sydney, Australia. I am a scientist and inventor, I enjoy my work and some might say that I work too much. However every now and then I enjoy going out with friends, I also enjoy staying alone at home.
Please tell me more about yourself.
Nick


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick was beginning to get aroused and he decided to take John’s advice and study his sperm under the microscope, he went to the bathroom and managed to capture semen in a sterile container. He cleaned himself up and walked back to the lab to see how toxic his bodily fluids might be.

Appeared to act like normal sperm and semen, any foreign object that was introduced had no im-pact on the environment and when he check it again 12 hours later the fluids had dried up and died. Nick was relieved to find that he would be able to relieve himself of his…tensions, and not worry about endangering the human race.

He decided to discover just how safe he was from getting hurt and perhaps spilling blood and caus-ing a catastrophe. In his sealed lab he took a scalpel and tried to cut and then stab himself, the sharp instrument didn’t even break skin and he decided that the public in general would be safe from him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you??? hope you're enjoying a wonderful moment there...well,thanks
for your message and the little information... i thought as much you
might likely want to discuss most questions i asked you when we meet
in person but don't blame me...i just feel like getting to know every
bit about you before our first date...
anyway,i will wait to meet you in person to get to know you better, as I am
sure that as time proceeds you will allow me to know all that is
important to us and our future.
well,i think i need to tell you a bit about myself to provide you a
good understand of who i am...and if you manage to find the thing that
annoys the crap out of me.. well good on ya.
That'll do for now though hey ?

My full name is Laura George...I'm a 30years old single lady ...I'm
originally from Ireland and i live alone in Sydney without friends or
family..i migrated to Australia May 25 2011 and i stayed for only
1month and few days before i came to west Nigeria for my inheritance
belongings and i would possibly return on Monday..
i've been single for 8years now and my previous relationship lasted
for only 2years before it was crashed by misunderstanding..

my expectation in a relationship....well,all i want from a man is
love,understanding and ability to excite me not just sexually or
physically, but mentally as well most especially a man to judge me by
my heart and not by my manner..and my turn off on a man is cheat and Lies..i
hate it when a man is not honest..

My Philosophy to life...i believe Simplicity wins the easy
world..those who live a hard life when life is hard doesn't find life
to be easy but those who live it simple when life is hard find
life to be easy..
I'm simple,i live my life for only God to judge me...i don't care
about what life might bring for me..i believe every circumstances
comes from heaven... my life pursue is just to survive on earth and
be successful..i believe that heaven is real..

my sex orientation...Sex for me has to be mutual with emotional
feelings and also adventurous from both parties

what i like to do for Fun.........well,i like the outdoors...i love
the tune of Music and love to go out for Meal/drink or dinner in a
restaurant to hear the tune of music ..i also like to go to cinemas to
watch movie,or walk alone with my partner in the beach and rub minds
when there is nobody there and i also fancy window shopping...

About my Family and Background... well, i was born into an extended
family..just only mother, father,grandma and i'm the only child of my
parent...i have no siblings..i have lost my parent since my age
eighteen and was brought up by my grandma who later died of cancer at
my age 25...Now i'm alone and i need a partner to start another
family...

My Job..I'm very hardworking and i hate to depend on a man to
survive...i also don't like people getting to know about my
problem...what i do to survive is a Gold business..i buy Gold bars and
melt them and design to form quality pieces of jewelries..i.e
rings,pendat,necklace, earrings..etc.

lastly what i look for in a man......well,i don't judge people
generally by their age, appearance or manner..what matter most to is
their heart and maturity..
what gives me a turn on for a man is honesty and maturity...

i would have loved to keep in contact with you on phone...maybe by
sms or voice call.. but unfortunately my
phone was stole a week after i landed in Nigeria and i can't get a
replacement here since i don't live here..
so i intend to get a new phone and sim card when i come back home...
hope we can manage to communicate here till i will return back to
Sydney on Monday.
i wait your reply..

Nick pondered the letter, I’m sure a woman from Ireland would speak better English, he thought. He considered leaving the dating site and forgetting about Laura George but there was something about her that grabbed his attention and wouldn’t let go.

Dearest Laura,

How are you? I am doing well but am in the middle of an experiment that takes all my time. You say something annoys you? Well we all get annoyed and we can discuss it on our date. My full name is Nick Cutter and I am quite well known in the scientific community. I have many contacts through my job and am doing well financially. I look forward to meeting you (maybe we can meet next week after you return to Australia). I am 35yrs. Old and if we knock it off, you will be my first serious girlfriend.

I expect very similar things to you in a relationship and I expect my partner to be straight-forward with me and not twist their words. Your philosophy is a very good one as we each create our own reality. It’s good to live life and not care about what others think about you but I feel that even though only God can judge us, we do have a duty to our fellows to act civilly and according to the laws of society.

A relationship I also expect mental as well as emotional and physical stimulation. I am a very sexually active person and sex is important to me as well. I enjoy stimulating my parter as well as being stimulated by my lover.

I also have no family I spent my childhood in an orphanage as I was abandoned. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. You say that you have no friends but that is no longer true as I am now your friend.

Although I don’t mind what my partner looks like, I am attracted to beautiful women, and I can see by your photo that you are indeed beautiful. It’s too bad about your phone but we can still talk over the internet.

Love Nick

Nick was finding that he became aroused each time he got mail from Laura and began to get more and more impatient to see her. The TGA were happy with his progress with the experimental serum as Nick had sent them a report on the actual serum. He had also sent them photographs of himself of before and after as the test subject of phase one and they were willing to fund him up to 1 million dollars for his researching the next phase of the experiment.

Phase one of the serum worked in improving certain physical defects in people, he knew this be-cause it had worked on him but it started to spiral out of control in phase two. Unfortunately, he was unable to separate phase one from phase two which began, he decided, when the extra chromo-somes began to form.

Nick set out to find a way to stop the serum from altering the body any further once stage one was complete. By the time he decided that he was moving in the right direction it was close to midnight and he locked up the lab performed his ablutions (in more ways than one) and fell asleep in a very relaxed state.

*

By the end of the week he had made the final steps toward eliminating the different phases from occurring when administering the serum. In other words he had managed to create a serum that would be able to cure certain illnesses and diseases without altering the structure of human DNA. The TGA were extremely happy with the results and he knew he would be a millionaire many times over.

He checked his PC.
YOU HAVE MESSAGE FROM sexydater83.

Dear Nick,

>> It's Sunday morning here...06:2am...i woke up about an hour to eat
>> breakfast and i just got a free moment now to open the computer to
>> find your message...well,i feel a bit happy when i read your message
>> to see that you would be able to pick me ,i thinking of persuading you
>> to come pick me up from airport when i arrive on Sunday...
>> but anyway i will wait to meet you when you get back..
>> better still, you can give me your phone number so i can contact you
>> as soon as i get a new mobile number...
>> i can't wait to meet you Nick…
>>
>> On the right side, i think it's necessary you should know my mission
>> here in Nigeria so it can provide you more understanding about my
>> family and my life experience in Nigeria.. well,when i was still at
>> teen before i lost my parent...my father use to work with a
>> westafrica security oil company based in Nigeria and he own buildings
>> and properties here during his service at work...But after he died the
>> property was left abandoned for 10yrs without being occupied...
>> August 23rd 2008 the property was sold by the Nigeria government and
>> the money was deposited in a bank...
>> At my age 25 before my grandma died of cancer... she told me about the
>> abandoned property with the Original proof of ownership document ..
>>
>> July 10 2011..i made my trip here to Nigeria to claim the property
>> loot in the bank as a next of kin to my father...
>> Actually my mission was just to come here and spend some few
>> days..thinking it's gonna be easy and not a waste of time to get the
>> loot in the bank since i have the proof of ownership and next of Kin
>> to my father..
>> Unfortunately,when i got here things changed, at first i was directed
>> to go to the Board of Inland revenue service for the confirmation of
>> all the Proof document of the property and this took about 2weeks
>> before i was declared as the true Next of Kin....
>>
>>
>> Aug 2 2011...i was directed to go get the loot at the Bank where the
>> fund was deposited(DiamondBank of Nigeria).... unfortunately when i
>> got to the bank, the manager insisted that they haven't gotten an
>> Authorization from the probate to handover the inheritance Loot ...
>> And after 3days i went to the probate registry to ask about the
>> Authorization... they implored me to be patient, that they're still
>> Authenticating on the Assets ... advising me not to perambulate that
>> the Bank would contact me as soon as they Authorize the Bank to
>> release my fund to me...
>> Ever since then i have been waiting here for the Authorization and
>> contact from Bank but no news from them yet and unfortunately I'm
>> almost exhausted here and even my return ticket back home will expire
>> on 23th of October 2011...
>> so this is why i have decided to come back home to continue my
>> business and wait for the Authorization...
>> And immediately i get a confirmation from the Bank i will return here
>> to Nigeria for the Fund Asap..
>> i have to go now to make some arrangement cuz I'm departing from here
>> today
>> hopefully you'll still get in touch here till i get a new phone..
>> regard,
>> Laura

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Laura,
I’m very excited that you’re coming home so soon I look forward to meeting the woman who may become my girlfriend. If you give me your flight details and arrival time I can pick you up from the airport.
Love Nick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick’s penis was now begging for release and he couldn’t hold back any longer, it was lucky he was sitting because he came in his pants. He spent an hour relieving his sexual tension and then took a shower. He looked at his email again two hours later to check if the TGA had sent him any message. He was surprised to see:
YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE FROM sexydater83.
He smiled and opened the email.

Hi Nick,
are you there??I'm in a big trouble right now and I'm stuck and unable
to go to the airport.... please Nick i need your help! I've got
myself in a big mess in the hotel i stay here in Nigeria and my
passport with my traveling document has been seized by the management
because i overstayed for 2weeks in the hotel and I'm unable to pay
for the service.... Meanwhile, i have already persuaded the hotel
management last week that I'm exhausted and wouldn't be able to pay
for my overstay but would send them the money as soon as i get back
to Sydney... but suddenly this morning when i was checking out of my
hotel room to leave for airport...the manager of the hotel came to
double cross my way insisting that i cannot leave their country
without paying for the two weeks i overstayed....at first i thought i
could convince him but he really took it on me and disgraced me by
seizing my passport from me without any sympathy and unfortunately
for me i have got only 200AUD here in my wallet but it's 1000AUD i
want to pay to them...i just don't know what to do again..I'm so
confuse with a deep distress...in BTW i have tried all my best here to
find a way out but nothing work out for me..i also contacted my
embassy for help but they gave up on me saying that they do not give
loan or cash to solve any problem that citizens might incur.
Please Nick only you can save me out of this mess ...i have no
relative or friend i could call for help! please i need you to loan
me 800AUD and i promise to reimburse the money back to you as soon as
i get back home..
i have loads of Gold jewelries to sell when i get home to refund back
your money to you...

Nick please try as much as possible to send me the fund as soon
as you can because i need to fly back home today before my return
ticket will expire...
Perhaps, i know you might want to blame me for my overstay in the
hotel but it's not really my fault...i overstayed because i was
stupidly waiting for the Probate to Authorize the bank holding my
inheritance belongings to release the fund to me ...and i actually
thought i would pay for my overstay in the hotel after i get the
loot..

please send the funds through westernunion because this is the only
way i can receive money here...all i will need to receive the money
is an Identity card...and fortunately i have my business identity card
here that i can use since the hotel has my passport..
here is the information you'll need to send the money...
receiver's name...Laura George
Country...Nigeria
city..Lagos
amount...800AUD
text question...Colour
Answer...Red.
please reply as soon as you get my message...
i told the management to be patient with me to contact my
Boyfriend..This was how i was able to use to internet...
waiting for your reply

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Oh my god, the poor girl must be so scared’, though Nick.

Dearest Laura,
I will go to the bank and send you the money right away.
Nick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick knew he could use the internet to transfer the funds but decided he needed to start getting out and get fit for his new girlfriend. It was a short walk to the bank- less than a kilometre (around a mile). While $800- was a lot of money for some people, for Nick it was pocket change.

The bank teller looked at him strangely when he told her what he wanted done. “I suppose people don’t usually tell you why they are paying someone, it’s just that I’ve been away for a while and you’re the first person that I’ve spoken to.”
The teller smiled at him, “Sir, we’ve had problems with people making deposits to Nigeria- a lot of money scams are reported from that part of the world.”
“Oh I’m sure Laura is an honest person,” he replied.
“I’m just telling you what’s been reported sir.”
“Thank you for your concern, although I doubt that it’s necessary.”

As he walked out of the bank the teller rolled his eyes, ‘It takes all kinds’ he thought to himself’. He would have a good laugh with his sister, who all happened to be the bank manager, at lunch. ‘Really,’ he thought to himself, ‘how naíve can you get?’

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well... I have no idea where

Well... I have no idea where this story is heading. Though now I see it's more than just one chapter, so it will probably make more sense :)

a boo-boo

Yup. When I first posted it I forgot to put in the heading: ch.1

Lol... has he been scammed?

Lol... has he been scammed? He might decide he doesn't want to be a guy anymore as guys only get used and abused by girls, or something. Or maybe she is for realz...

Damn, how could you end this with a possible western union scam cliffhanger? Now I totally can't wait for the next chapter.
thank you for writing this captivating story,

Beyogi

Scammed?

Well, he is naive, has hardly any social skills and is now almost totally driven by his constant state of horniness. lol.

New Message from sexydater83- ch.1

If he is being scammed, he will learn, soon enough. But will the scam have emptied his bank accounts by then? And if not, can he safely have intercourse with a partner? Will his semen cause harm to the partner? Will any children he sires have any mutations from his experiment?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine