New Message from sexydater83- ch.3

Printer-friendly version

DSC07181 sonya.jpgNick_Cutter_(Primeval).jpg
As he unbuckled his pants he kicked the cell door shut behind him and walked up to the woman who had appeared in Cutter’s place. He was already hard and had decided that he would show this woman that his pleasure would be brought about by her pain. He was even more surprised as her whole body became visible to him; he was a she-male with a tiny cock and a ball- sack without balls. At the sight of this Tokoloshe became extremely aroused and any thoughts of a vengeful rape became lost in a need for him to release the growing tension in his penis, he turned the man- woman around and took her from behind.
Sonya woke up to a strange sensation; it was an odd feeling yet quite pleasant. It felt similar to when she had sex although not quite as good. Other than that she felt quite odd; like her body was hers but also, that it wasn’t. She couldn’t quite put her finger on what was different as she was not entirely conscious.
Nick was also confused but he was also aware of all that was going on. His body was different, he had no idea how or why but it was. He was also aware that Tokoloshe was doing to him what he would do to a woman (only, Nick decided, that he wouldn’t be as rough), Nick slowly became aware that a man was fucking him and he came, this completely cleared his mind causing him to jump up in shock. Tokoloshe suddenly found himself lying face up on the floor with Nick’s cum all over his back.
Realising that he had just been violated by the prick on the floor he kicked him forgetting that he had super- strength and Tokoloshe went flying into the door and landed on the floor unconscious. “Jesus Christ! What’s happened to me?” he screamed in a feminine voice that sounded quite familiar. It continued the question out loud without Nick thinking it, “Fuck…I’m a guy! Wait…I recognise this dick.” The feminine voice paused, “Nick…this is Nick’s cock.” As she lookdown Nick saw his penis which looked nothing like it used to. Nick suddenly recognised the female’s voice — it was Sonya’s voice. ‘Oh my God,’ its Sonya he thought ‘how is this possible?’
“Sonya? Are we sharing bodies?
“Nick? Shit. How is this even possible?”
“Yep it’s me. There are actually numerous things that make this situation possible.”
“Oh yeah, and how would you know?”
“Well…wait didn’t I tell you what I do? He asked her.
“You just said that you sometimes work for the government…oh my god, don’t tell me all those conspiracy nuts are right about governments creating a new type of human!” she exclaimed.
“Well no, it was just medical research in trying to make the ultimate cure…I did other stuff by mistake”, he said slowly “but I destroyed anything that could endanger the population.” He said in a rush as he felt her alarm.
“So you’re saying that it’s possible that you turned us into a one bodied two-person freak”, her voice (or their voice) rising as she continued to get worked up. Nick found it odd that he was calm and only curious as to how this had happened.
“Well…yes but there are some benefits…”
“Don’t you talk about benefits mister,” she screamed “You’ve ruined my life!”
“Technically,” he said “this couldn’t have happened unless you were already dying.”
If they had not been sharing a body she would have been glaring at him. “And whose fault is it that I was dying anyway?”
“Well I didn’t know that this would happen to you if we had sex, anyway you’re the one who asked me, so don’t go placing all the blame on me”.
If she could have she would have thrown her hands up in exasperation, it took her a few seconds to realise that she did. She smiled, there was no arguing with the man as he replied with logic but she realised that she had dominion over their body and this slightly made up for what he had done.
Sonya suddenly realised something, “THAT LITTLE FUCK RAPED US!!!”
“Yes,” Nick confirmed “But our body has been strengthened and I think that instead of being painful and traumatic, it was quite pleasant.”
“Are you fucking nuts??? That’s not the point the point is that this…this body has been violated! Nick didn’t really understand human emotions completely but he did realise that he wold not want to be Tokoloshe when Sonya got her- or rather their hands on him.
*
Natalie had returned to the small landing strip where her private airplane had set her down. She went with the feeling that she had and just climbed into the pilot seat and sat there waiting. Waiting for what she didn’t know but her feelings never lead her astray and she wasn’t about to start ignoring them now; even if this was probably her last mission as the accountant.
As she sat there the radio squawked to life, “Boss? Blondie are you there?” Josh’s voice enquired over the radio.
“Josh?” she questioned as she felt a strange sinking feeling; she knew he would never contact her when she was working in the field without a good reason.
“Thank god I got you,” he said. Nat didn’t say anything as her stomach stopped sinking and began to flip- flop.
“The CIA just found out that you’re Sophie Brewer’s daughter and they want to know where she is.
Nat frowned, “Just tell them the truth; she disappeared when I was younger.” There was silence; it was as if Josh were trying to decide whether or not to tell her something.
The radio flared to life once again and she heard him mutter, “I guess this qualifies as an emergency. I need to tell you something and I don’t want you to interrupt until I’m finished…can you do that?”
She was normally quite an impatient person but when on a mission she had taught herself to be patient, she nodded and when he didn’t say anything she realised that he couldn’t see her. “Yes,” she said, “yes I can wait.”
“Sophie Brewer, found it difficult to deal with what she felt the lies of her superiors had turned her into. After she had finished getting her revenge on the oversight committee that had caused her to betray what she believed in, she found a way to forget, and perhaps make up for much of her past. She discovered an abandoned government facility from the time of the cold war.
“The facility was empty except for empty shelves and cabinets; however one cabinet had a file which seemed to have been left behind by a mistake as it didn’t have the complete set of notes detailing the experiment that it contained but only a fraction of the notes. Sophie was fascinated with the experiment which purported to separate the conscious mind into two distinct personalities.
“Sophie was a scientist as well as a field agent and from these notes she developed her own serum which made her think she was someone else with only a tenuous connection with her past. And that is where she got the idea to become her own daughter. You…Nat are Sophie Brewer.”
Nat was silent as she struggled to take this all in. Josh continued, “The procedure had some unexpected side-effects, these were a sort of notion of the future or the way future events could be turned out for what seems to be the best possible reality (however this is only speculation). The other effect is what you called ‘the Will of God’; where you choose to do something and you do it with no memory of how this happens (I have no possible scientific explanation for how this happens).
Nat was stunned, “Josh, I need time to think about this for a while.”
“Okay” came the reply, “Just when we talk again I need to know if I should call you Sophie or Natalie.”
*
Tokoloshe awoke from his stupor and immediately knew that something was different. His body felt odd, everything was bigger and he even felt smaller, he was confused and he was scared. Tokoloshe hadn’t been afraid for a very long time but now his fear caused him to start crying and this was surprising. What was even more surprising was that it was the voice of a child that came out of his mouth, worse than that, it was the voice of a girl child.
Tokoloshe’s worry wasn’t that he had become a child again but that he had become a female child. ‘No. This can’t be happening.’ His mind equated females with weakness and he refused to be weak; he would rather die. With a sudden surge of anger he screamed, “Cutter this is your fault!” Unfortunately for him, the words didn’t sound as ominous as he had intended them to because it sounded like a six year old throwing a tantrum.
Nick/Sonya was in the same room and had forgotten that Tokoloshe was there as well, they turned to look at the little girl. Sonya was stunned at this transformation but Nick just burst out laughing.
“How did this happen to him…er…her Nick?”
Tokoloshe screamed in a mixture of anger, frustration and fear, “I am not a girl!”
“My eyes say otherwise little girl,” said Nick.
“Well I may be a girl but you’re a freak,” continued Tokoloshe.
Nick ignored her. “What I think happened is that when Tokoloshe raped us, we ejaculated and somehow Tokoloshe fell into our cum when he was knocked down. The semen must have been genetically modified as well and I assume that it seeped into Tokoloshe’s male body and changed him at a genetic level.”
Sonya/Nick looked thoughtful and Tokoloshe began to get nervous. “I think we’ll take you to the village folk and tell them who you really are and let them dispense justice.”
“There’s no way that they’ll believe you,” she sneered.
“Oh I think they’ll have no problem believing me…us once I show them some of the things this body can do. I can also show them…as you so eloquently put it that I have changed myself into ‘a freak’. They might even begin to see me as a messenger from the gods.”
Tokoloshe knew this could very well be the truth and began to plead with the young hermaphrodite not to do this. Nick/Sonya picked the child up and walked briskly to the village. The villagers stared as the naked man/woman carrying the naked girl child into the village.
“We are here to speak to the council of this village Nick/Sonya,” said to no one in particular but the way they said it with complete authority that the unspoken command was instantly obeyed. “They were led to a hut with strange markings on the front door symbolising an “entry to wisdom” in sacred symbols. The hermaphroditic body containing the minds of two people walked in to find a circle of twelve people seated sitting on the outer circumference of the structure. In the middle were two other’s — a man and a woman.
Nick/Sonya lowered the young Tokoloshe to stand beside them and then looked at those men and women on the village council. “Honoured Elders, we have a tale to tell and you will have a decision to make…”
They finished telling the tale and the tribal elder said, “Leave the child here and we shall discuss this among ourselves,” the man sitting in the centre of the circle said.

Outside the hut the village people were talking about the prophesised one sent by the gods.

This story is not written for any finacial benefit, it is solely written for use on Bigcloset topshelf. Any permission for it to be posted elsewhere must be granted by the author
* Picture of actor Douglas Henshall

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

New Message from sexydater83- ch.3

Very interesting info on The American and the poetic justice done to Tokoloshe.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine