The Tree House

Printer-friendly version

Ten year old Joey is caught again looking up girls dresses, this time in his Sunday school class. A loving but frustrated Mom decides she has to take drastic measures to make her son quit this terrible habit. This time Joey pays the consequences with a capitol “C”.

The Tree House

by Ashley Ann Belle

Chapter 1: The way it started

Ten year old Joey pouted furiously in his room on the second day of a three day grounding since his Sunday School teacher Mrs. Fairbanks, caught him looking up Nancy Parker's and Alice Mecca's dresses. These were the two girls that sat directly across from him. Then of course Joan Timberly hadn't helped as she also gave him a view of her yellow panties.

Joey's thoughts began to drift to the reason why he was in this predicament. It just didn't make any sense. Girls just didn't make any sense at all!

They wore pretty dresses, with all that fancy girl stuff on them, lace and frills and all. Just so boys could look at them and tell them how pretty they looked.

They had all that girl stuff on their panties too but if anyone got caught looking at their panties, they got into trouble. Big trouble.

If girls didn't want anybody looking at their panties then how come they made them with so much pretty girl stuff on them? Why did they make their panties as pretty as their dresses? It just didn't make any sense to Joey.

It was the view that Nancy Parker afforded him that got him into trouble and he should have known better than to stare. Mrs. Fairbanks always kept a close eye on her students, to see if they were paying close attention.

Nancy's pretty blue dress seemed to Joey to be a little short on her, which of course is what attracted his attention in the first place. That was why Joey made sure he sat directly across from her in class, so if and when the opportunity came he wouldn't miss a split second of the view.

As Mrs. Fairbanks rattled on, Nancy became more and more disinterested and began to fidget more and more.

That was just what Joey was hoping for and he made up his mind he wasn't going to miss any chance to see what she had on under that pretty blue dress.

He soon got his chance when she innocently spread her legs as she shifted her position in her chair.

The view was all he'd hoped for. The panties were a good match to her dress being a few shades lighter blue and that made them easy to see. The slip Nancy wore was white so that made the panties stand out more.

As Nancy's attention became centered on two birds sitting on the windowsill to her left side, she turned her head to the left. At the same time swinging her left leg wide to the left she gave Joey an excellent view.

For some reason she also lifted her leg to rest it on the rung of the folding chair she was sitting on. This motion let the already short dress slide up to the top of her legs.

This gave Joey a view he dared not even dream about. Not only did he get a full view of the crotch on the tightly pulled up panties against her girl part he saw the fancy stuff that went from the crotch up to her tummy and the lace that fringed the leg.

But what was that skin colored part peeking out from her panty? Joey was aghast at what he was looking at.

Could this possibly be that ever so secret part, girls so expertly keep from view. He forgot about any caution he needed to keep from getting caught, and just stared and stared at the most unexpected sight he'd ever seen.

His stare was suddenly interrupted by Mrs. Fairbanks shout!

"Joey!" She shouted. He was startled out of his revelry by Mrs. Fairbanks words, "Come with me! And Nancy sit up straight in your chair!"

Mrs. Fairbanks grabbed Joey by his arm and hauled him into an empty storage room.

There she gave him the verbal thrashing of his life, saying at more than one point she wished she could give his back side a warming he would never ever forget. And she told him she would make that a strong point when talking to his mother about this filthy incident.

Mrs. Fairbanks went on to explain to Joey that she had suspected his filthy habit some time ago, but had had no real proof until today.

"And today," she boasted, "I caught you red handed, looking up Nancy's dress."

Joey was instructed by Mrs. Fairbanks to sit right there, until Sunday school was over and she would be back to deal with him later.

"You are lucky you can sit down at all for now, but I hope your mother will give you the spanking of your perverted life. Hopefully you won't be able to sit down for a week."

Joey's dad was a truck driver and was away from home most of time so Mom had to deal with the discipline. She would probably ground him for a month and was glad his Dad was working.

His Dad did not like playing the bad guy when he was home and preferred to have good father and son bonding. He did not get involved in disciplinary matters often but when he did it was a bad time for Joey.

Chapter 2: When the best laid plan fails.

And so Joey sat in his room staring out the window at the recently constructed tree house that his Dad had so expertly built just for him. Dad was right when he said all boys need a place to call their very own. The tree house was just that. His very own place, so everybody that wanted to visit his secret sanctuary had to ask his permission to climb up the ladder and enter this privileged place.

It wasn't exactly a tree house because it wasn't built in a tree. It sat on four thick poles and was a ten-foot square structure with a triangular roof and a window on each side. A ladder provided access to the tree house through the hole in the floor.

It quickly became the perfect place to engage in his other favorite pastime. His indulgence and fascination with panties.

Over the past year he had managed to collect three pairs of panties by various means. Up to now they'd been kept in his room and were well hidden. Two pairs were hidden in his tree house and his third least favorite pair was kept in their hiding place in his room for emergencies.

Today was one of those emergency days. Because of his grounding he could not get to the tree house so he recovered the plain blue pair and had them on under his jeans.

They were far from his favorite, but at least they were panties and blue. That was what Nancy had been wearing on Sunday. These were not near as fancy or even the same shade but at least they were blue. So the fact that he had the same color panties on gave him some satisfaction and eased his stress of being grounded.

Joey's passion of looking up dresses was causing him problems as his mother had caught him a couple times and she'd been told twice by irate mothers that they had seen him trying to look up their daughter's dresses.

She was embarrassed by these confrontations with irate mothers and was at her wit's end about what to do about Joey's persistence in his horrible perverted habit.

So Joey sat looking out the window as the slight breeze stirred the foliage, and he stared longingly at the tree house. It seemed to call him into its most private place.

The tree house was most perfect place to put on the panties he had stashed there. He could see if someone was coming and even if they escaped his detection he could hear them coming up the ladder. That would give him plenty of time to do whatever he had to do to prevent any embarrassing incidents.

As he drifted into far off thoughts something caught his attention. There was a motion in the corner of his eye. He shifted his attention and a wonderful sight greeted his eyes.

There was Angela, the eight old year girl who lived next door. Angela was the most girly girl he'd ever known. She loved wearing dresses and hardly ever wore jeans or shorts. She just seemed to have an endless supply of pretty dresses.

At school or at a party, or some function, she always had on a different dress and every one just seemed to make her so pretty. Angela was a girl that Joey envied and worshipped. She even talked like a dream, she was so cute that she had Joey fully under her spell.

There she was outside in one of her pretty dresses with the wind swirling around and gently lifting her dress hem ever so slightly.

'Oh what a sight,' thought Joey as he pressed his nose to the window for a better view. He was hoping for a big gust of wind to lift her dress up for that great view of her panties.

As Angie (her nickname) bent down to pick something up from the ground, that Moment arrived when the gust of wind lifted the back of her dress all the way up to her waist.

To Joey's astonishment she didn't jump right up and try to pull the dress back into place but she continued to pick up whatever she was picking up. It was obvious she was confident no one was watching her and thought she was in complete privacy.

Joey tried ever so hard to see any detail of the panties, but she was just too far away, he wasn't even sure of the color but the color was different from her dress and slip. He could determine at least that much.

As suddenly as she appeared, she dashed back into the house.

Joey was absolutely enthralled with her and this latest incident of panty peeking added to his emotional state. He just had to get a look at her panties close up. If possible very close up.

As he stared longingly at the tree house, a plan began to take shape in his mind. He would invite her into the tree house, but it had to be when she was wearing a dress, and somehow he had to get her to climb up the ladder first.

That was most important part she must be wearing a dress and climb the ladder first.

That would give Joey the view of her panties that would remain locked in his mind forever.

The next day the grounding was finally over and he headed straight for his tree house because it was the best place to think and the best way to put his plan into action.

But first things first, he could think much more clearly when he had panties on, so out came his favorite pair. The pink colored ones with fancy stuff around the crotch.

He giggled to himself as he recalled how the lace had itched his legs that time he'd ventured outside to the store on an errand for his mother.

That was such a daring trip, he'd never been out of his room wearing panties before and it was an adventure.

His little pecker stood up the whole time he was gone. He didn't know why it got so hard, wet and stained the front of the panties. It did upset him some but nothing ever came of it. He had to rub himself down there but it seemed to make things worse.

He discovered that when he took a shower that night before he went to bed, the shower finally made his pecker go down. Joey did not yet realize that he was on the edge of puberty, and of course had no idea what puberty was anyway.

Now wearing those same panties he was ready to do some serious planning to get Angie to go along with his plan. His thoughts were constantly along these lines and planned to make Angie want to see the tree house more than anything else in the world.

His plan was for her to really want to see the inside of the treehouse so bad she would jump at the chance, and dash right on up the ladder.

Of course Joey would be ready to seize the opportunity right away and start looking just as soon as she got three or four rungs up. Then he would start up right behind her and get the best view possible.

On that next Saturday, late in the afternoon he got his chance to put his plan into action.

She was outside playing and close to the fence that separated the two yards so Joey made a point to get close to his side of the fence so he could talk to her.

Sure enough she had a dress on which seemed to be a little bit short on her. 'All the better,' he thought. 'Well here goes.'

"Hi! Angie," he said with a little more enthusiasm than normal. "What cha ya doin?"

"Oh just nothin I guess. I'm a little bored, with nothing to do," she replied and then after a short pause added, "That's a neat tree house your Dad made for ya."

Joey's heart almost popped out of his chest when she mentioned the tree house. Maybe just maybe she already had some curiosity about the tree house and he could make this a big advantage to his plan.

"Yeah it's really great you can see out all four windows and see all the yards around here," he said then added. "It's high enough to see over all the fences."

Joey was really anxious to get her interest then he added, "You can see Tommy Pratt playing on his Army course that his Dad made for him."

That got Angie's attention because she was attracted to Tommy but never let on.

If she could see Tommy Pratt on his Army course without him knowing it that would give Angie a real thrill, her heart skipped a beat at the thought.

Angie was taking the bait so Joey could see it in her eyes and the expression on her face.

He decided to let her carry the conversation for a while and see where it went led. She kept looking up at the tree house and Joey let her look for a while without saying anything.

Then he laid another piece of bait by saying, "The other day when they had the fire in the field next to the school, I could see the fire trucks leaving for the fire."

'It's working great,' he thought as he could see her looking harder at the tree house.

Then another piece of bait came out, "I can even things some of the kids do when they know their Moms or Dads aren't home.

'This one really got Angie's interest,' Joey thought and he saw her actually lick her lips.

Now was a good time to let her simmer awhile, and let her really want to get inside the tree house. He had to get her really excited so she would just jump at the chance. He knew she would resist going up the ladder at first if she had time to think about it.

The expression on her face told Joey she was about to ask the big question, but he let her stew awhile.

He decided to approach the subject from another angle so he said, "I don't let many people up there! Especially girls, it's really a boy thing being in a tree house."

While she took that comment onboard he added, "It's sort of built like a fort tower and I know girls don't like that sort thing."

The expression on Angie's face changed completely, first disappointment, then a look Joey was not familiar with. The expression of a young girl's determination, and becoming dead set on doing something as Angie made up her mind right then and there. She was going to get into that tree house one way or another.

No boy was going to tell her, "No girls allowed!" Of course Joey couldn't read her mind and had no idea what she was thinking, but he knew her mind was working, he could see it on the expression on her face.

Joey also knew Jay Warner the star quarterback for the team was a hunk to all the girls and he figured Angie would be no different although she was a little young for that sort thing. He knew too that she was talked about being so grown up for an eight-year-old, so boys could very well be on her mind.

So he decided to pull out his ace in the hole. As nonchalantly as he could, he dropped the bombshell.

"Yea and sometimes I can see Jay Warner swimming in their pool, and most of times a lot of other guys are there too."

This was too much for Angie, as Angie was starting to notice boys, and Jay was a hunk, and star football player at that. Angie began to visualize him in his trunks. The vision of Jay and lot of other boys in their swim trunks put her over the brink, she just had to see this.

So she decided to be girlishly coy and try and convince Joey to let her up in the tree house. Little did she know she was playing right into Joey's plans.

As girlishly as she could, she popped the question, "How come you don't let girls up there?"

Joey was ready for that one, "Because you have to climb a ladder and it's too dangerous for girls. They might fall, and besides it's almost ten feet off the ground and girls get all scary and stuff when they're high off the ground.

Angie had to think about that for second, then she replied, "that's not true! I'm a girl and high places don't scare me.

"Well I never see you climbing trees or swinging on the bars at school."

"That's different," she said.

"Oh yeah what's different about it?" came Joey's reply.

"It's at school that's what," was her reply.

"Oh come on Joey don't be a jerk. Girls have tree houses too."

"Yea but not this one," Came his reply. 'Now just a little more baiting and she would be ready,' he thought.

So he asked the question in a smart Alec way, "I suppose you want to go up into my tree house?" It was more of a statement than a question.

Angie could hardly contain herself, "Yes, yes I do want to, please Joey let me go and see it."

'He had her! This was it,' he thought and so he said, "OKAY, OKAY! But just this once. And you promise cross your heart you will never tell anybody."

"Yes, yes," she repeated as she crossed her heart.

"And one more thing. You have to go first, that way if you fall, I'll be there to catch ya."

"Oh don't be silly," she said almost begging. "I'm not going to fall."

Joey though insisted that she go first and he went on to explain, "I don't want to get blamed for letting you get hurt, so you have to go first or not at all."

"OH! Okay, I'll go first if I can go right now," she said.

'Bingo!' Joey thought 'I've got you now.'

Before Joey could say another word Angie sped for the gate, and was through it, and made a mad dash for the ladder. The speed at which she took off startled Joey and he froze. In a flash Angie was at the ladder and Joey had to run for all he was worth to get behind her there. When he arrived she was half way up.

The agility of her climb up the ladder stunned Joey, he just was not prepared for that, by the time he got there and looked up she was at the top. All he saw was a flash of white under her dress, and some other color, but it was gone in an instant, as she crawled off the ladder on to the floor.

He was so surprised by her speed and ability to climb the ladder. Deeply involved in his own rapid accent, he had no time to feel disappointment, he just had to get up there.

Finally as he reached the access hole, he looked up to see where she was.

The sight that greeted his startled eyes made eyes his stare out wide.

There she was looking out the window trying for all she was worth, straining to catch a look at Jay, and his buddies by the pool, but all she saw was his Dad doing some yard work.

She continued to enjoy the view and Joey was certainly enjoying the view too.

As she leaned closer to the window, she was on her tiptoes leaning forward and her dress was all the way up to her little butt exposing her panties. Oh those panties were a dream to see.

Joey did not know what the material was, but they were a shade of white with some kind of picture on them, on closer inspection, the little pictures turned out to be ponies and teddy bears, and some other things he couldn't make out.

Her panties were stretched over her butt, and her legs were spread so she could stand at a more advantageous angle for her new and exciting view.

The panties were also pulled tight up against her girl part, and made a clear outline. The view was so captivating, Joey unconsciously began to drool at the mouth. He just stared for the longest time, this was even better than he had dare hope.

Suddenly without warning she came out of her revelry and turned to see where Joey was. This caught him by surprise as he was still staring at the wonderful view that was before him.

It was her shriek, "JOEY! What are doing?" That shook his inner being at her tone.

They both were staring at each other, Joey at the horrible realization, that he'd been caught again looking up a dress. While Angie suddenly realized what she'd done and it was what her mother had warned her not to do. In her excitement to get up the tree house she'd given someone a chance to look up her dress.

Her mother had told her time and time again about being modest and keeping her legs together, and her skirt down. About how to be a proper young lady and never let anybody look up her dress.

Then there were the special warnings about Joey. Her Mom had explained that Joey had a nasty habit of trying to look up girl's dresses and she was to be extra careful around him.

Angie realised that if this got out she would be serious trouble. What if Joey blabbed it all over school he had got her into his tree house and how he had seen her panties?

Angie panicked initially but she was also smart and decided she could handle Joey. Despite her youth she knew she had to get control, get it fast and get control she did.

"You nasty little boy! You were looking at my panties! Weren't you?"

Joey was too stunned to answer,

"Answer me you little pervert," a word she'd heard at school and it seemed to fit here so she used it again. "Answer me you pervert! Were you staring at my panties?"

Joey still didn't answer.

She sensed she was getting the upper hand, and intended to get an even better grip on the situation.

"If you don't answer me, I'll scream so loud the firemen will hear me. Now pervert, for the last time were you looking at my panties?"

"No... no... honest I wasn't," he stuttered in shock of being caught again.

He had to lie or his whole world would come crashing down. So he tried to say no even more convincingly but to no avail. Angie had him and she knew it and Joey knew it.

"You're lying," she shrieked, "not only are you a pervert, you're a liar too!"

Joey tried to go back down the ladder, but Angie put a stop to that in a flash.

"Get up here pervert so I can get a good look at what a pervert looks like. Joey Teeter, I'm going to fix you good and I mean good. If you don't do exactly as I say I'll scream so loud the windows will shake and believe me I can scream."

Joey panicked again and said, "Please... please don't scream."

"Why not Joey Teeter you afraid of something? I bet I know what you're afraid of. You're afraid of being caught looking up a dress, AGAIN! Am I right? Well pervert answer me yes or no!"

Tears began to form in Joey's eyes.

"One more chance pervert am I right?"

"Y--e-s y-e--s y--e--s, yes," he couldn't talk as tears were starting to run down his cheeks, and he was stuttering.

Then she asked, "yes what?"

"I'm afraid of getting caught again," he said as plain as he could talk.

"Getting caught at what? You better say it! Or I'll...," she shrieked.

"No, no," Joey said, "I'll say it but please, please don't scream please."

"All right say it now or here goes, she puffed out her chest like she was getting ready give out a blood curdling scream."

He could hardly talk, but he did his best.

"Yes I'm afraid of getting caught looking up your dress."

Angie had him now, and paused for only a brief Moment as she considered her next move.

"Wait right here, and if you're gone when I get back, I'm telling my Mom about and that you tried to touch my panties."

Joey froze as that thought sunk into his mind. "I didn't try to touch you," he cried out in anguish.

Her reply was, "Guess who everybody will believe? Me or a pervert like you. If my Mom finds out you tried to touch me, you'll be lucky you don't end up locked in some school for perverts."

That thought shook Joey to his very soul. He was trapped and could do nothing about it.

Angie repeated her words, "Wait right here and don't go anywhere! I'll be back soon."

Angie ran home as fast she could and went straight to her big sister's room. Susan was three years older than Angie and a little bigger. Angie knew the dress and panties she was going to get would fit Joey.

She almost lost her self-control as she thought of her plan. The plan was to make Joey put on the dress and panties then she would tease and make fun of him without showing any mercy. At the time she had no idea how well her plan would work.

As Joey sat frightened to death, crying, and visibly shaken, he tried to think of what she was doing. Then the shame and humiliation of it all came crashing down on him. An eight-year-old girl had got him scared and crying like a silly girl! A sissy, is that what he was? A sissy!

Well he probably was, wearing panties like he did, he was a sissy and this brought tears of fear, shame and humiliation to an uncontrollable level.

'What was Angie doing anyway?' Time passed slowly so it seemed. Then at last he heard she was on the way back.

As she climbed the ladder with agility, Joey noticed she had something under her arm that looked like rags or clothes. Finally back in the tree house, Angie put down her package and to Joey's surprise it was a dress with a pair of bright pink panties. They had lots of lace ruffles on them.

'What in the world did she intend to do with those?' he wondered. In a brief glimmer of hope he thought she was going to put them on for his benefit, could this be the reason she brought that stuff up here?

The next order she gave Joey dashed any foolish hopes of any thing like that.

"Take off your clothes Joey and do it now!"

'What did she say?' Joey thought but the order was quickly repeated.

"Get out of your clothes right now!"

Joey hesitated and Angie started down the ladder, saying, "OKAY, I'm telling the world what went on up here."

"No! No! No! Please don't do that, I'll take off my clothes, but what are you going to make me do?"

"You'll see. Now get undressed!"

"OKAY, OKAY, But please turn around so you won't see me," Joey pleaded.

"No, you turn around," she said.

With tears of humiliation Joey turned his back and slowly slipped off his T-shirt. Then he pleaded one more time, "Please not my pants!"

"Everything," she said almost shouting.

Angie stood in awe at the scene that was unfolding before her eyes. Here was a boy two years older than her taking off his clothes at her command.

She didn't understand the feeling that was taking over her being but she knew it had something to do with control. She knew she was in complete control and Joey knew it. She was overwhelmed with the feeling of power.

Joey shook with fear and humiliation as he struggled to get his pants off over his shoes and socks.

Finally down to his jockey shorts he said, "OKAY I'm undressed."

Hoping beyond hope, this was as far as this thing was going to go. His hopes soon fell as she said, "Oh no you're not! Everything Joey Pervert, your underwear too."

"Please! Please! Not my underwear. Please! No." His pitiful pleas only fed Angie's feelings of control and power.

"Off with them, or I'll scream!"

Down they came and then off. 'Now what?' he wondered.

There he stood his back to this wild crazed girl. Bare rear in plain view, shaking and sobbing, humiliated beyond anything he'd ever experienced. Even when caught at his panty peeking schemes, this was much, much worse.

What came next was almost a relief and at the same time even more humiliating as Angie reached around him, and handed him the pair of panties she had taken from that bundle.

At least he could he cover his bare butt, but being forced to put on panties and in front of anyone else was something he'd never even thought about before. Then the idea that he had to put panties on in front of a young girl made Joey almost pass out but the fear of her threats kept him obeying her instructions even as he moved in a daze.

Joey did not even think about any detail of the panties as held them up. He just knew they were panties and most of all he wanted to put something on to cover up his nakedness. So he stepped into the panties and quickly pulled them up. Then he just stood there in a daze. He was in shock at what was happening to him so he couldn't even think straight.

Then the next horror came. Angie said, "Turn around."

He froze.

"Turn around!" She repeated even louder this time. Feeling sick he slowly turned to find Angie had a look of surprise and a big smile on her face.

Angie did not know it at the time, but the feeling of control she had here, was the seed of female control that would grow with her for the rest of her life as she went into womanhood. All she knew now was it felt strange, and good and she had to keep going.

As Joey turned to face her, his sobbing got worse and Angie just stared. She hardly noticed the odd bulge in front of his panties because she was interested in next step more. After a Moment she handed him the dress.

"Oh! No! Please! Please no!" Joey pleaded. The look on Angie's face told him what he had to do.

He had no idea how to put a dress on. He'd never done that before. Angie saw his problem and was more than willing to help. She got the dress into position and told Joey to bend down so she could slip it over his head.

As the dress slid down his body, Joey didn't even notice the short puffy sleeves, the low wide collar with the lace on it, or even how it slid over his chest. He just knew he put on a dress and panties. All this in front of an eight year old girl that had tricked and forced him into them.

But something wasn't right, it didn't fit right, then Angie got a smile on her face and said, "Now Joey Pervert, zip up the back up of your dress."

Now with no control of his own, he just obeyed and reached around the back. He fumbled for the zipper and finally got it only part way up. Then he shifted his hands over his left shoulder and tried to reach the zipper again but couldn't do it. Then back he went to the original position but still he couldn't reach the zipper.

Angie was now starting to laugh at his fumbling as Joey's sobbing was almost out of control. Angie continued to let him struggle with the zipper and was laughing hard at his efforts.

Finally she said, "Turn around little girl and I'll help you with your dress."

The girl phrase just went over Joey's head. He was so humiliated and crying so hard.

Angie zipped it right to the top, and pulled the flap over the top the zipper, and buttoned it. She did not realize at the time how difficult that would make it for Joey to take off the dress later on.

"Now turn around so I can see how you look in a dress," she said and now completely under her control, he did as he was told.

"Well now you do look good in that dress. How does it feel little girl to wear such a pretty dress?" All right little girl now you're going to find out how it feels to have some one trying to look up your pretty dress."

Angie started to laugh now as she now felt more and more the power she had over this poor helpless boy in a dress.

"Go sit in the corner," she commanded and Joey did as he was told. Without any knowledge of how to sit in a dress he just sat with his legs wide apart. Angie looked at his panties, pointed to them and began laughing even harder. She pointed and laughed. Finally Joey got the message and closed his legs.

"So how does it feel little girl? Having someone stare up at your panties!"

At this point, Joey was just a robot simply reacting to the commands given to him. Her next order was, "get up little girl, I want to see your pretty dress."

Joey just did it. His humiliation and loss of control made him just do whatever she told him.

Her next order was, "Lift up the front of your dress little girl."

Without any hesitation he reached down to the hem and pulled it up to his waist.

"I want to get a good look at your panties little girl," she said now laughing even harder, but the laugh was taking on an evil tone.

What Angie saw as he lifted his dress got her attention. The front of his panties was sticking straight out and this was something she had never seen before. This didn't happen when she watched her classmates or her sister dress in front of her.

As she stared at this odd thing in his panties, the thought finally entered her mind that it was that thing that boy's had down there. But why was it sticking out like that?

She decided to ask, "Hey Joey why are your panties sticking out like that?"

Joey hadn't even realized his pecker was hard. He looked down and saw what she was talking about. He quickly lowered his dress but Angie ordered it back up and he just automatically did as he was told.

Finally more out of survival instinct than rational thought he began to rebel. He started to try and get out of the dress. He began struggling with the button over the zipper but Angie was quick to react to his rebellion. With quick thinking she reached over to Joey's pile of clothes lying on the floor and just kicked them down the access hole.

Joey watched in horror as his clothes hit the ground. In an instant Angie was on the ladder, hit the ground on the run and in one single motion scooped up his clothes before speeding through the gate and into her house.

Joey watched in shear horror as his boy clothes disappeared and left him standing there in the tree house wearing Angie's sister panties and dress!

As Angie hit the back door that led into the kitchen she flung it open and was about to make a mad dash for her room when she ran smack into her mother. She just happened to get back from the store and was starting to fix supper.

Chapter 3: Feminine Instincts

After recovering from the shock of Angie's sudden appearance and running inside they just stared at each other. Then Mom noticed the bundle of clothes she had but it took a minute or two for Mom to realize they were boy's clothes.

At first she was speechless but finally recovering from the shock of the Moment her maternal instincts kicked in and the facts came to mind. Here was her daughter running home flinging the door open, with a bundle of boy clothes in her arms.

As she looked harder at the clothes, she saw a pair of boy's Jockey shorts right on top of the pile in plain sight!

"Wha... wha... wha .., what is going on here?" She demanded, "Angie! What in the world are you doing with all those clothes? That's boy's underwear too! What on earth is going on here?"

Angie remained silent and after a short pause Mom demanded, "I want an explanation right now. Right this minute! Now young lady, explain just what's going on here."

Angie couldn't talk while Mom was really fired up and more irate. "I have to have an answer and it had better be quick. It had better be good, very good indeed."

Now it was time for Angie's feminine survival instincts to kick in, and kick in they did.

Her first thought was, 'I've got to get out of this mess!'

It was feminine survival in its highest form and Angie was a fast thinker. Straight away the answer came clear and she was comfortable with it. In this case what could be better than the truth!

So she told Mom the whole story. How Joey had got her into his tree house and how he made her go first so he could look up her dress. Then having got her in the tree house he kept looking up her dress and just kept staring.

Angie noticed her Mom was taking the story well, and she began to get angry, not at Angie as she had hoped but at that filthy minded little Joey! Good, Angie realised that she had Mom hooked too.

Then Mom had a question, "what are you doing with these clothes? Whose clothes were they?"

It took some courage for Angie to answer, but what the heck, the truth was working so far so why change now? Angie decided.

So she told Mom how she wanted to get back at him and make him know what it felt like to have someone looking up your dress. Then she explained how she made him stay in the tree house, while she ran home and got one of Susan's dresses. Before zipping him up in it.

Angie noticed her Mom was taking the story well. However Mom was angry about the way Joey had tricked her daughter into one of his dirty little perverted schemes he was so well known for. At the same time she was proud of her daughter's quick thinking and her revenge on Joey. She had done remarkably well, yes very well in deed.

To add to the convincing of Mom, Angie did what little girls do best, she turned on the tears and with big tears she told Mom how embarrassed she was and how sorry she was about letting him see her panties and that she'd remembered about that sort of thing.

Mom held and comforted Angie for awhile, then she knew what she had to do, she picked up the phone and dialed Joey's Mom's number.

Chapter 4: Joey's humiliation

Meanwhile back in the tree house Joey was in a state of pure panic. He stood facing the back of his house, looking out the tree house window at the kitchen beneath him.

He didn't even notice that the wind had picked up a little. The breeze that came up through the hole in the floor gently swirled up his legs and lifted the hem of his dress ever so slightly. At any other time this would have been an exciting feeling to a boy in his first dress. But Joey was in no position to enjoy such a luxury now.

He struggled with himself to think straight. He had to get into the house without being discovered and his knees went weak when the thought flashed through his mind that his Mom would catch him in these clothes.

She would probably be in the kitchen fixing supper and he was praying that she wouldn't be there when he streaked towards the house wearing a dress and panties.

He forced himself to calm down, think hard and decide quickly. Maybe if he just ran for the house in the panties without the dress, he wouldn't attract much attention. But the darn panties were pink and would show. Then he thought of the ones in his stash right there in the tree house.

'The white ones that would be better than Angie's sister's,' he thought.

He tried to slip the dress over his head but it wouldn't budge, then he remembered the zipper. He reached around to his back and tried to get to the zipper but that didn't work. So he lifted his right arm over his shoulder to try and reach it. It was a struggle but he felt something and it wasn't the tab of the zipper but a button. Finally, he got the button undone and had to put his arm down to rest it. Then he reached back again for the zipper tab and he was in the midst of trying to grab the tab when he heard the phone ring in the kitchen.

It rang only once and there was then a long silence. Joey continued to struggle with the zipper but was having no success. He had to rest his arms several times from the strain of reaching up to the zipper in this uncomfortable position. He ignored the phone call, thinking it was just another call for Mom, just one of the many she received through the day.

Then just as he looked toward the house, he saw Mom step out on to the porch and she yelled at the top of her voice, "Joey! Joey! Joey Teeter! Get yourself in this house right now and I mean right now!"

His knees went soft and he had to grab onto the window ledge to keep from falling. He gasped in fright as Mom was started towards the tree house.

'Oh NO!' he then froze in his terror.

In a flash she was at the bottom of the ladder, still yelling his name.

"Joey get down here this minute! Now Joey! Right now!"

Joey though was frozen to the spot and couldn't make his legs or body move because he was so scared.

"Answer me Joey! I know you're up there," she was said yelling so loud the whole block could probably hear her. "And I know what went on up there too Joey! Angie's mother just called me and told me the whole story. Now get down here this instant!"

However he didn't budge and his hesitation wasn't going to be tolerated by his Mom. Despite never having been in the tree house or being familiar with ladders, she climbed the ladder with amazing agility. Within a few seconds she was at the top and she found herself staring through the access hole.

The sight that greeted her startled her so much she almost lost her grip on the ladder. She'd been told the whole story by Angie's very upset mother and how Angie had left Joey in the tree house, wearing one of Susan's dresses and panties. But when she saw him now huddling in a corner it still took her breath away.

There he was huddled down in a corner, his knees pulled up to his chest, head buried on his knees and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Look at me Joey! I said look at me! Now!" she commanded.

Joey's robot reaction to orders kicked in again, and he looked at his very upset mother. She stared back at this pathetic figure that was her son sitting there with his knees up to his chest. The dress hem had gone up to his waist and those very bright pink panties were clearly showing. She gasped at the sight she was witnessing and both just stared at each other.

Finally she spoke, "get down out of here right now and get into the house!"

Joey found some words and managed to say, "OKAY Mom, but please get me some clothes."

She looked hard at her son and said, "you've got clothes on. Now get into the house right this minute."

"I--I--mean--I-mean boy clothes Mom," he stuttered. "I need some boy clothes to put on, please Mom get me some of my clothes. Please Mom!"

She stared at her son, still huddled in the corner, his dress jumbled up around his waist and those panties showing ever so brightly. Mom had a Moment of compassion for him but it passed as quickly as it came.

She repeated her order, "you've got clothes on now so, get moving or I'll come in there and drag you out."

She started moving towards Joey to do just that, "OKAY, OKAY Mom I'm coming."

Joey was finally getting his wits about him, and knew he had obey his mother.

Mom backed down the ladder to the ground and stood there waiting for Joey to start down. She looked up the ladder when he started down. The sight that greeted her eyes made her shake her head in disbelief as she watched Joey start down. She found herself looking straight up her son's dress and his pink panties.

Then it hit her like a ton of bricks that this is what Joey had planned on with Angie. The plan was to get the look he wanted at her! To look at girl's panties. Just then an extra strong breeze came and lifted Joey's dress up past his backside. It would have been amusing under different circumstances but not now.

Unknown to Joey and his Mom, Angie, Susan, and their Mom had stepped on to their back porch to watch what was happening. Their amusement increased a lot when they saw the figure of Joey climbing down the ladder from his tree house in Susan's dress. They laughed and giggled when the wind caught the dress and lifted it up.

As Joey finally stepped on to the ground she grabbed his left ear with a good yank and started marching him towards the house keeping a firm hold on the ear the whole time. Joey's head was bent to the right. He was yelping, half skipping and half running alongside his Mom as they headed for the house.

After they were both inside, Angie, Susan, and their Mom had a good laugh at the sight. They knew very well that Joey Teeter was in big trouble this time.

Once in the house Mom made Joey stand in the middle of the kitchen.

"I want a good look at this sight," she said,

Joey was still sobbing but stood there anyway. She just looked for the longest time.

'What now,' she wondered, 'I've got to think this latest incident through thoroughly. He deserved a hard lesson that was for sure, this crazy habit of his just had to be stopped.'

A plan began to take place in her mind, not a complete one, but something was shaping up. Something for a start any way.

Well, first things first and that was to keep a record of this thing she called a son. Joey was dumfounded when she went to fetch the digital camera.

"Well! Now young man, Oops! I mean young lady, your dad will certainly enjoy seeing his pretty little girl in her new dress. Maybe he'll keep it in his wallet and take it out to look at when he gets homesick."

Mom made Joey stand, turn around, and then made him make several tries at a curtsy and he fell twice. Mom was having a ball clicking away and said, "Oh what pretty panties you have honey."

Then she made him sit on a kitchen chair. She told him how to sit like a proper young lady, with his knees tight together and his dress pulled down.

Taking pictures all the time she then made him spread his legs and she took more pictures commenting all the while on how unladylike that was while still taking pictures. Finally she put the camera down and said, "Okay young lady here's the next step."

Joey did as he was told unknowingly, as his own thoughts were unavailable to his terror stricken brain. Even the threat of his dad finding out about this latest incident didn't register because his mind was still numb with all that had happened in the last hour or so of his life.

However Mom's next order did register. She said, "Joey get my hair brush and meet me in the living room."

Trying to keep his Mom happy he went to fetch the hairbrush.

Mom was seated on the couch when he arrived in the living room and by this time, he'd ran out of tears. He was dry sobbing as she commanded, "Give me the hair brush Joey!"

He did so.

"All right it's time for my little girl to get a good hard spanking and I do mean hard."

Up to now being referred to as a little girl hadn't clicked in his fogged up brain but it did this time. He retorted, "I'm not a girl!"

"Oh really now!" Came back the sneering reply, "You sure look like one to me in that pretty dress you're wearing. Those darling pink panties you have under that pretty dress. You do look like a girl to me honey. So now you're going to learn how girls get a spanking!"

He winced inside.

"By the way," she added, "that's just one of many things you're going to learn about girls."

That bounced off Joey's fogged up brain too at the time even Mom didn't fully understand the meaning of her words but it sounded good at the time. What was forming in her mind, was something she'd heard about from one of her friends in a parenting chat room.

It had taken her attention at the time but she lost the train of thought as her friend went onto some other subject. Now it was coming back. Petty coat discipline and she would look into that later but for now there was business at hand.

"Come over here!" Mom said and he obeyed and stood in front of a still angry mother. "Now young lady pull up the back of your dress."

The referral to "his dress" also hit Joey hard. It wasn't his dress. He was a boy and boy's didn't have dresses. It really grabbed Joey and Mom had called him a "young lady". However he did as told.

He lifted the back of the dress, and stood directly in front of his mother, her next order shocked Joey to his very core.

"Pull down those panties!" She told him.

"What?" Joey replied.

"Pull down your panties! Now!" Mom repeated.

That made Joey freeze up but Mom read his mind and repeated, "Down with your panties you don't have anything I haven't seen before. I'm your mother and I know all about little boys now get those panties down or I'll pull them down."

He did as he was told and got them down as far as the top of his legs.

She pointed to her lap and Joey needed no further instructions for he knew what was expected of him. He crawled across her lap, resting his hands on the floor with his legs tight together. With one single move, she pulled the panties down further clear down to his knees.

Joey tensed up ready for the expected blows and the first blow hit his left cheek. He had been ready for the blow but not with the way she wielded the brush.

He jerked in a spasm and cried out, "Oooouuuch!"

The next followed on the same cheek, "Yeeeooow! He wailed then the next blows landed until five were given on the same cheek. His butt was on fire and then she changed to the right cheek. Joey couldn't stand the thought of it any more and began kicking his legs.

The five blows to the right cheek ended and Joey was yelling and screaming! He kicked his legs and the partially pulled down panties started to slide down his legs about the time they got to his ankles, his legs were flailing wildly and spreading apart.

He didn't even notice that the waist elastic band had broken and then the elastic in the left leg also broke. Then Mom shifted back to the left cheek and by this time she was in a fury. She hit harder back on the left cheek. Joey was kicking and crying uncontrollably. After another five on the left cheek she went back to the right. Joey was kicking so wildly, the panties flew off his feet and went across the room.

Finally after twenty blows on a very sore inflamed butt Mom relented and stopped.

She told Joey to get up and go stand in the corner, as he very willing got off her lap and started for the corner, he lifted the hem of the dress back up and was rubbing his very stinging butt.

Mom noticed the absence of the panties, and at the same time saw them lying in a heap in the center of the room.

"Pick up your panties Joey and put them on. Stand there until I tell you to move."

Joey reached down and retrieved the panties and slid them on. He didn't notice they had been ripped he just put them on and headed for the corner.

Mom just sat there for a long while with Joey standing in the corner rubbing a very stingy butt. His hands were under the dress, rubbing his butt over the top of the panties. Mom got up to leave and Joey quit rubbing his butt but he continued to fidget and move because the stinging was so severe. This action caused the torn panties to fall down around his ankles so he just reached down and pulled them back up.

The humiliation of the whole incident began to sink in about now. He was a ten-year old boy standing in a corner wearing a dress he had been forced into by a small girl.

He's been discovered by his mother then spanked hard by her and was wearing panties when they would stay up. The darn panties fell down again and he had to pull them up again. He was dry sobbing now his tears long gone and he began to think his life was over. At least life as he knew it.

He did not know at the time just how true that was.

Mom came back into the room and Joey instinctively turned to watch her as his panties fell around his ankles again.

"Joey!" She yelled, "Pull your panties up!"

"But Mom they keep falling down!"

"That's not my problem little girl, keep your panties on."

This was just too much he decided as he just reached down and pulled them up again. Mom was getting ready to go somewhere but he didn't care as he turned back to face the corner again. The darn panties fell again and Mom saw it.

She yelled, "If I see those panties down around your ankles once more, you'll get another spanking and just as hard. I have plenty of strength left."

This time as he pulled up the troublesome panties, he discovered the torn waistband, and realized what the problem was. So with his hands under the dress that was partially pulled up, he stood there holding the panties in place.

The humiliation was getting to Joey but there was nothing he could do about it so he just stood there and shook.

Mom's next order came and he just said, "Okay Mom."

"I'm going to the mall and I'll be gone a little while. You'd better be there when I get back and don't move."

Soon after she left Joey had relaxed and went to the bathroom to pee. All the way to the bathroom he had to hold the panties in place because once he started to walk he let go and they fell to his ankles again causing him to trip.

Once at the toilet he just let them fall and he did his thing. This action made Joey wonder how girls went to the toilet again. He remembered when he once got a chance to run into the girl's rest room at school and get a good look around. The first thing he noticed was that there were no urinals and that made Joey curious about how girls peed.

He had no idea how long Mom would be gone, so he went right back to his corner. His butt was still stinging so he had to rub it often.

It seemed a long time to Joey that Mom was gone, but finally there she was coming through the door, Joey had hoped that on her return he would be getting out of this dress and these panties that kept sliding down.

He hardly noticed all the packages she was carrying because he just wanted to get this day over with and into something more comfortable, like boy clothes.

Mom told him, "Joey get out of that dress and those panties."

'Yes!' That's what he wanted to hear and without a second thought he was out of the dress and panties. Standing naked in front of his mother wasn't his idea of something more comfortable, so he asked, "Okay Mom can I get my clothes on now?"

"Your clothes? Well yes, you can sweetie!"

With that Joey started to make a dash for his room but Mom caught him by his arm and spun him around facing her. It didn't even dawn on him he was facing his mother completely naked. His boy thing was in plain view and he just wanted to get to his room and into his jeans and T-shirt.

"Well honey I have some new clothes for you and from now on these will be your clothes."

Joey didn't have the slightest idea what she was talking about. "What new clothes?"

Mom was now confident she was in control and Joey knew that he was still in big trouble. She'd noticed the change in Joey's behavior since he started wearing a dress and maybe just maybe there was something to this petty coat discipline after all!

She'd decided that she would definitely continue along these lines and see how far it would go. He certainly did not talk back or make any smart remarks and he didn't fight anything she told him to do like before.

'Yes,' she thought, 'petty coating him just might be the answer.'

Joey was standing there naked, facing his mother as she reached into one of the bags and took out a pair of panties.

'Here you are honey, step into these,' as she bent down to help him put his foot into the panties. With both feet in she just slid the panties into place over his hips.

Joey didn't notice the little pictures of the animals that went all the way around the panties or the little fancy lace around the waistband. Even if he did notice it wouldn't have made any difference.

In Joey's mind he had thought his ordeal was coming to an end but this new turn of events with his Mom putting panties on him froze him solid.

'Why was she putting panties on me?'

Her next selection from the packages gave him a clue but he could feel himself going numb again as she pulled out yet another item of girl's stuff.

He recognized it as a slip.

"Put your arms over your head little girl, so Mommy can help her little girl into her slip!"

There it was again as Mom called him a little girl. Joey wished she would quit calling him a girl, he was a boy. Why was Mom doing this to him?

The feeling of the nylon sliding down his body was strange and at the same time exciting. When it rested into place, Mom stepped back to get a look at her son in panties and a slip.

"Honey turn around so I can see how it looks from the back. I have to see how it hangs on you."

Joey hesitated so Mom grabbed his arm and spun him around. The force of the spin made the slip lift a bit and did a slight twirl. It felt exciting to Joey but was over as quick as it took place.

Facing Mom again Joey saw her reach into yet another package. What she brought out next made Joey gasp. It was a dress! If Joey would have had his normal senses about him he would have well known what was happening but in his state of shock he just wasn't thinking straight. The sight of the dress and now he knew he would be putting it on, nearly made his knees buckle from humiliation.

Here he was standing in front of his mother and she was dressing him like he was a little girl. After all he was her ten-year-old son and she was going to put a dress on him. What next he wondered.

"Come on little girl raise your arms over your head again, so I can get this pretty dress on you."

He obeyed and the next thing he knew the dress was sliding down his boyish body.

"Turn around honey," Mom said and he dutifully complied. Mom just zipped up the back of the dress.

"Now face me honey and let me see what my pretty little girl looks like."

Her reaction was feigned surprise and she put her hands to her mouth. Then she threw her hands into the air, and exclaimed, "Oh! How darling she looks! Turn around again honey I have to see how it looks on you from the back. You know honey it's just as important for a girl to look good from the back as well as the front."

Joey turned and Mom was saying, "how pretty and how darling! It's just lovely and it fits you so well."

She was saying all the stuff that people say about girls when they have something pretty on. Joey thought if he had magical powers he would just make himself disappear, but for now he just had to stand there and endure this humiliation.

The dress flared out from the waist had some frills on the bottom of the hem. The collar had lace on it and fit close to his neck. It even itched his neck a little. The sleeves were short and puffy. They had lace around the bottom of each sleeve. The dress was cotton with a red and white print.

"Stand back honey I want a really good look at my new daughter."

'What did she say? New daughter!' Joey tried to shake off the words but they burned into his brain and would come back to haunt him for years to come.

"That's it honey just stand there I want a good look at you. You know Joey honey, you could make a very pretty girl. Yes very pretty."

Joey just stood there and Mom looked and looked. Her head had all kind of thoughts coursing through it but she just stared at this sight.

"Honey turn around again."

Joey complied.

"No, no! Not like that, turn around fast."

He tried again.

"No, faster,"

He tried again.

"No, no, no! Faster so your dress will fill out and twirl."

Joey tried in a very clumsy way and the dress didn't fill out.

"Joey do it right, try again."

Again the dress did not do what Mom wanted so once again Joey tried to make the dress flare out but to no avail.

"Okay little girl," said Mom on her feet now her hands at her side like she always did when she was dead set on something. This was a clue to Joey that Mom meant business. "We are going to work on this and there'll be no supper till you get it right."

Joey hadn't even thought of supper but now all of a sudden he was hungry and if he got the dress to flare out maybe Mom would get on with supper. He could get back into his own clothes again and then they could sit down and have a good supper together. The idea of sitting reminded Joey of his still stinging rear and he would no doubt sit very tenderly at the supper table.

So he tried even harder and discovered that the faster he turned coupled with swinging his butt made the skirt flare out a little. However that wasn't enough to satisfy her so it was faster and harder twirling until finally he got it to her satisfaction.

"Well young lady I can see we have a lot work to do," was her reaction to his earnest tries at twirling.

"What do you mean a lot of work," Joey asked feeling dizzy.

"Well young lady I guess you're not getting the big picture here," she said using another term 'young lady' and that startled Joey.

"Well I'll spell it out for you." Then she hesitated for a Moment and said, "I'll explain it to you over supper."

"Okay Mom I'll get changed and help you with supper," said Joey starting for his room but she put a stop to his move.

"Yes you will help with supper but dressed just like you are."

Joey started to argue but gave up and they both headed for the kitchen. Mom said she had something to do first.

She scooped up Susan's borrowed dress and noticed the panties were torn. She asked Joey how they got torn and Joey replied, "probably when you were spanking me."

"I have to throw these things in the washer, you can't return clothes you've borrowed and not wash them. I don't know what I'm going to do about these torn panties though," she said.

Joey thought, 'I didn't borrow them they were forced onto me.'

Walking in a dress was a new sensation, even in his state of shock from the last couple of hours he noticed the feelings as the dress moved about his legs It was strange but he had to admit that it felt good.

As they reached the kitchen, she put on her apron something she always did when she was working in the kitchen. Then she reached into the cabinet, and handed another apron to Joey.

"Here," she said, "Put his on."

Joey looked a little startled so she added, "You'll need this so you won't get your pretty new dress all soiled."

With the resignation of beaten little boy he started to put the apron on. Joey noticed the lace that went completely around the garment and also noticed the long tie that went around the back.

"Here, Mom said, "Let me help you tie that."

Grinning Mom tied it in a big pretty bow because she felt it was just a little more girlish with the bigger bow.

Joey set to work, setting the table, getting out the glasses, silverware and putting the napkins into place.

Joey began to drift into another world, as he just did what was natural, but natural for a girl not a boy. Joey tried to think about these new feelings he had but he couldn't think straight. He didn't even realize it but he was putting some extra movement into his turning just so his dress would move about his legs. That felt so good so he put a little swish into his movements. Joey didn't realize it, but it caught her attention and she focused on his antics.

She didn't fail to notice placed the various items on the table he allowed his dress to ride up and expose his panties ever so slightly.

At last it was time to eat, and as they started to sit down she said, "Wait Joey I have to show you something."

Joey had no idea what would interrupt supper at this point. Mom walked over to where Joey was getting ready to sit down.

"Wait honey! I have to show you how to sit."

How to sit? Joey had been sitting for ten years so he didn't need sitting lessons at this stage of his life and he made his feelings known to her.

"Oh yes you do," she replied.

"But Mom I know how to sit."

"Oh no you don't young lady!"

There was that young lady thing again.

Mom said, "I have to show you how to sit down when you're wearing a dress."

Joey thought now that's different. That had never really crossed his mind then he got the picture, he remembered he had seen girls many times run their hands underneath their dresses before they sat down.

A movement he had seen many times, but never really gave it any thought. 'It was just a girl thing.' he mused and put it out of his mind.

But now Mom was showing him how to do it and told Joey to try it. To their surprise he got it right first time. As Joey started to sit his still sore rear hit the chair and it brought an involuntary yelp. He considered getting something softer to sit on but decided to endure the discomfort.

Supper went well as far as Joey was concerned. He tried to keep the conversation away from his situation and he managed that fairly well. He didn't know it but that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted to get away from the immediate problem and then drop the bomb.

That was her plan to keep him off balance and not knowing what to expect next. Then Joey thought he better get it over with and reminded Mom there was something she wanted to talk about. Her reply was to wait till after supper and we'll have a sit down talk. Joey knew sit down talks were very serious.

Chapter 4:Joey's new life

When both were finished eating, Joey again reminded her of the sit down talk. He was very anxious to get this part over with.

Mom said, "After we get the kitchen cleaned up."

There was more waiting and it was driving Joey nuts. Mom knew the waiting was getting to him and she used it to her advantage. Joey cleared the table and Mom started washing the dishes. Joey dried them as she washed.

It took several reminders from Mom to be careful about getting his pretty new dress wet or dirty.

"It can happen even with an apron on," she kept talking about the dress like it was his very own dress. Joey didn't know how to take that so he just put it in the back of his mind and continued working hoping it would all soon stop.

Finally the time came, and Mom said, "Okay Joey time for our talk."

Mom instructed Joey to sit in the big chair and she took a seat on the couch directly across from Joey.

Joey plopped himself in the chair again his rear reminded him to sit more gently. His legs spread wide apart Mom said, "No! No! No! Not that way. Well I see its time for another sitting lesson young lady."

"Now what!" Joey said out loud annoyed.

"I'll tell you what young lady!"

There was that young lady thing again and the thought hit Joey that he forgot to smooth his dress underneath before sitting down. So he got up again and did just that. This time as he sat down more gently.

"Well that's so much better honey but there's more to sitting in a dress than just smoothing it out."

'Now what?' Joey thought.

"Your legs dear, put your knees together and keep your legs tight together."

Joey put his knees together, and pressed his legs so they touched.

"That's much better honey," Mom said.

Mom was about to start her talk when she noticed Joey's legs had popped apart again, so she gently reminded him of her previous instructions.

Joey obeyed, but he found it most difficult to keep his knees tight together and wondered how girls remembered it so good.

Mom started to talk about why he was in this situation but he already knew that. Then she stopped and had to remind him about his knees again. This time she elaborated a little more, "Honey you have to keep your knees together or everyone will see your panties and we girls can't have people looking at our panties now can we?"

We girls? Why was Mom constantly referring to him as a girl?

Mom got down to the heart of the topic she was going to talk about.

"Now then Joey this is how it is. I'm sick and tired of people telling me about how you're always trying to look up girl's dresses. It's terribly embarrassing and I'm really fed up with it. Now I'm finally going to do something about it and it's going to happen right now."

"I'll be good Mom," he said.

"Don't interrupt, this is how it's going to work young lady! This is what is in your future and here are the rules. First I'm going to show you what it's like to wear a dress so get used to the idea. Because you'll be wearing dresses for quite a while. I'm going to show you how to wear a dress and act like a girl. In time you'll actually become a proper young lady. That means everything about being a girl so when you're home with me you'll be my daughter and not my son."

Joey was stunned, and forgot about his knees, and Mom had to remind him again.

"You'll dress like a girl, you'll walk, sit, stand, use girlish body language, learn how to play with dolls, and help around the house, just like all girls have to do."

Joey was speechless and his mind went numb again. His knees popped open again! This time she was losing her patience, and said, "Joey if I have tell you one more time to keep your legs together, I'm going pull your panties down again and give you another spanking! Is that what you want?"

"No, no, no, please Mom no, I'll keep my legs together, I promise!"

Mom decided to give him a little test.

"All right Joey, let me ask you a question, why do girls have to keep their knees together?"

Joey's face turned crimson and he just couldn't bringing himself to say anything so she repeated the question. Finally Joey found the words, "So people won't see their panties."

He finally got it out and then another question, "What are you?"

Joey had trouble figuring that question out, and hesitated again, "Well little girl what are you?" Mom spat out!

Tears were rolling down his cheeks and his speech slurred, his head hanging down he got the message. With slurred speech he said, "A little girl."

"So why are your legs apart?"

Joey slammed them together.

"So little girl do you want people to see your panties?"

"No Mom no, no she repeated what she said.

"I don't want people to see my panties," he replied.

Mom continued with the rules of what she referred to as his new life. His new life as a girl when he was at home.

When she finally finished she asked, "any questions?"

Joey did have one very big nagging question and it kept coming to the front of his mind as Mom laid down the rules.

Joey asked rather pleaded, "Mom please I don't want Dad to see me in a dress, and being a girl."

"Well that's your problem, isn't it?"

"But Mom please, Dad can't see me in a dress and acting like a girl!"

"Well I don't know what to do about that, do you have any suggestions?" She asked.

Joey thought for Moment and then said, "Please Mom I'll do any thing you say just don't let Dad see me in a dress."

Mom had Joey, just where she wanted him. "Anything?" She asked.

He said, "yes Mom anything!"

"Well here it is then! I'll make you deal, I won't tell your Dad if you don't."

That sounded really good to Joey, and he responded, "Okay, okay, okay, it's a deal, I won't tell if you don't. You mean I won't have to wear girl stuff when Dad's home?"

"Right!" She said,

"Okay,okay,okay," was Joey's enthusiastic response.

"Hold on there honey, you did say you would do anything, right?"

Joey said, "Yea yes Mom, anything, just don't let Dad see me in a dress."

"Well here's what you have to do."

Mom laid down more rules. In fact she got out a pen and paper, and wrote down the rules.

1- I will do everything Mom says with no argument. 2- I will wear a dress and all the things girls wear when Mom tells me with no argument. 3- I will learn every thing Mom teaches me about being a girl. 4- I will take good care of my girl clothes and my boy clothes. 5- I will keep my room neat and clean at all times.

Mom made Joey sign the document and she gave him a copy. Then she told him to keep it handy so he could refer to it constantly.

They had been talking for nearly an hour so it had been some time since he had been to the bathroom and Mom had to go too. So she excused herself and told Joey to sit right there and don't move until she got back.

Joey heard the toilet flush and by this time he really had to make a pee trip too, and could hardly wait much longer. So when Mom got back, he asked if he could go to the bathroom too.

"Sure honey, you can go now."

Joey got up to head for the bathroom and to his surprise she followed.

'Why?' he wondered when Mom followed him into the bathroom curiosity got the best of him so he said, "Mom I'm ten years old, I know how to go to the bathroom by myself."

"Sure you do, as a boy! But what are you now?"

This stumped Joey for a minute, then he said, "I'm a girl."

"Well do you know how to pee like a girl?" Mom asked.

This made Joey balk and Mom had to remind him of rule number 3, 'I will learn everything Mom teaches me about being a girl.'

With tears of humiliation, Joey listened as Mom told him. "Stand in front of the toilet with your back to it. Then put your hands under your dress all the way to the top of your panties, then, pull your panties down to your ankles. Now lift your dress from the back all the way to your waist and then spread the front of your dress out in front and sit down."

Joey was crimson with humiliation but just couldn't make himself do it. He began to sob heavily so Mom said, "Okay, okay! It looks like Dad will get to see his little girl after all."

He just did as Mom said but in his terrible state, Joey had trouble making himself go. Mom just stood there and waited until finally he was successful in his efforts.

The next girl lesson Joey was about to learn surprised Joey even more if that were possible.

Mom asked, "all done honey?"

Joey nodded yes.

"Okay, then, take four folds of paper, and fold them over."

Joey did as told.

"Now spread your legs."

He did.

"Now wipe down there."

Wipe? That was something new to Joey but he spread his legs reached down and did as he was told.

"Now stand up and pull your panties back up."

He did.

"Now straighten your dress."

He did that too.

"Okay, honey that's how girls do wee wees and from now on that's how you will do it too. Do you understand?"

Joey nodded.

She said, "I can't hear your head rattle. Yes what?"

"I will pee like a girl," his meek response even surprised Joey.

"Good," Mom said, "now lets continue our mother and daughter talk."

Back in the living room after they were seated and Joey forgot about smoothing his dress again, so he had to get back up and sit right. Then he forgot about his knees again and got reprimanded for that. Finally he was settled and thought nothing could get worse.

"Now for your immediate future," she began talking. "OH! Wait a minute, I forgot something, sit right there and I'll be right back."

She was gone for a few minutes and returned with Susan's dress neatly folded in her arms and the torn panties laying right on top of the dress.

Joey had forgotten all about Susan's dress and the torn panties but here they were again.

'Now what?' Joey wondered. Mom sat down and put the dress and panties in her lap and started talking.

Chapter 5: Joey Faces his Accuser

"We have to return Susan's things Joey and of course we can't give them back to her unwashed after they have been worn, now can we?" Mom asked.

Joey didn't think the question needed answering, so he remained silent. But Mom had other thoughts.

Answer me Joey! Can we give Susan her dress and panties back unwashed after you have worn them?"

"No Mom we can't do that, it just wouldn't be right," he said.

"Well now that we're on the subject of returning the dress and panties, she didn't give them to me, did she Joey?"

"No," was his reply.

"That's right, she gave them to you and I didn't wear them, did I? Now again, but who did wear the dress and panties?"

"I did," was Joey's reply,

"So who do you think should return them?"

"Me I guess, I should take them back."

"That's right Joey, you will take them back. But we have a little problem don't we?"

"What's that?" Joey said?

"The panties, you ripped them, what about the panties? You tore them, what do you plan to do about that?"

"I-I--don't know what to do about that."

"Well young lady, I'll tell you what you'll do! You'll tell her you'll replace them. That's right, with your allowance money, you'll go to the store with me and we'll shop for panties just like the ones you tore and then you'll pay for them. Then you'll return them to Susan! Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes Mom, I understand."

"Good," Mom said in return. "But we'll do the shopping later we have to do other things first."

"What's that?" Joey asked in fear. Because of the way things were going he had a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach.

The fear was soon confirmed when Mom said, "Okay lets get it over with."

Then she went over to the phone and called Angie's mother. She told her that she and Joey would be right over to return the dress and panties.

Joey figured that it would be better to get it over with now and on with his life again. Even if it was going to be a new life, after all Mom did say he had to wear dresses when he was home. So he started for his room to change into his boy clothes.

But Mom stopped him, "Where you going young lady?"

"To put on my boy stuff, I can't go over there wearing this!" Joey half yelled.

"Oh yes you can little girl and you will. That's unless you want your father to meet his little girl after all."

Joey argued, "But Mom you said at home I had to wear girl stuff. Angie's house isn't home."

Mom pointed to the agreement paper and pointed to rule number 1. I will do everything Mom says with no argument.

Joey was terror stricken, just the thought of going over to Angie's house in a dress put him into a panic. Then the thought occurred to him in a dress his Mom had bought just for him, what if they asked about the dress he was wearing?

Joey asked, "Mom what if they ask about the dress I'm wearing?"

Her reply just made the panic worse. She said, "That's your problem honey not mine. So let's get it over with."

She instructed Joey to hold out his arms. She planted the dress and torn panties on his out stretched arms with the panties on top. Then she grabbed Joey by the arm and started to haul him out the back door.

Through the gate and still in a panic stricken fog, he saw Mom knocking on Angie's back door. After about two knocks there was Angie's Mom opening the door for them and the, "come on in, we've been expecting you" welcome. Mom grabbed Joey's arm and hauled him inside.

Once inside, there stood Angie and Susan, their reaction to the sight that greeted their eyes was predictable. Their eyes were wide in astonishment and they had a girlish reaction of putting their hands over their mouths to suppress very serious giggles. They couldn't contain the giggles and in no time at all they couldn't even stand up. They struggled to find something to sit down on, as their knees just wouldn't support their bodies.

What a sight it was Joey Teeter the pervert, the boy that was always looking up their dresses. There he was in person, wearing a dress. He wasn't even cute and he actually looked pathetic with his short boyish haircut and the dress hanging on him like a clothes hanger.

He had Susan's dress and her panties in his outstretched arms and it was just pathetic with tears streaming down his red face, redder than the reddest rose.

The girls weren't the only ones having trouble standing upright as Joey was having the same problem but not for the same reason.

Angie's Mom was awed at the sight and she'd been told what was happening, but was not prepared for the sight that greeted her eyes. It was a long awkward silence before anyone recovered his or her wits.

To Joey's surprise it was he that spoke first, not out of self-control, but pure survival instincts, he tried to speak, but had trouble getting any sound to come out. When he did manage to speak, it was more of a squeak than his own voice, but at least something was coming out of his mouth.

"H--Her--hheeerrrre is your dress Susan! Here it is please take it."

Susan wasn't about to take her dress back. First of all she was beginning to enjoy the Moment. If there was ever a Kodak Moment then this was world class. So without a word she spun around and ran for the family computer for the digital camera and was back before anyone even realized. It was pure instinct when she began snapping pictures of this sight.

Joey's reaction to the camera, was just simply no reaction at all. There was nothing he could do but stand there and endure whatever anybody wanted to dish out.

All he could do was say again, "Here's your dress Susan. We washed it and everything, here it is, go ahead take it."

Susan did however react saying, "I don't want some dress a boy wore! I don't want it. You keep it."

Joey repeated, "No Susan please Susan it's your dress. Please take it back."

"No way am I going to wear that dress after your wore it," she almost shouted it out this time.

Then her eyes widened and she paused in her tirade. She got a curious look on her face. Then she said, "If that's my dress, where did you get that dress you're wearing?"

In Sunday school Joey had learned from Mrs. Fairbanks to pray when you needed help. Joey began to pray harder than ever that God would just make him disappear right now. Of course that didn't happen. Joey was dumbstruck and couldn't say anything.

Mom broke into the conversation, and started to explain to Susan that it was his dress and she'd bought it for him. This took the girls by complete surprise and they just stared at the poor pathetic thing crying in front of them.

Mom then proceeded to tell them how she was so sorry for all the times Joey had tried to look up their dresses and how she didn't know how to make him stop. Now finally she hit upon the idea to make him know how it felt to wear a dress and have other people trying to look up his dress. So she bought him this one and now he was going to learn just what it is like to be a girl.

They all thought that was a wonderful idea and wanted to help in any way they could. Both Angie and Susan offered some of their older dresses and panties if she needed them.

Mom said, "Thanks but I plan to take Joey shopping to get him some dresses and panties of his very own. I might get him some other things girls need. I'll see that the torn panties are replaced."

Susan hadn't noticed the panties were ripped until Mrs. Teeter mentioned it and said, "there's no need for that and that she had plenty of panties. I don't want that pair anymore."

However Mrs. Teeter insisted that wasn't the point. "Joey ripped them and Joey will replace them but it will take a few weeks because he had to save his allowance money for them."

"Good idea," said Susan.

Susan began to get curious, and asked Mrs. Teeter how the panties got ripped so badly, Mrs. Teeter explained it probably happened when she was spanking Joey. That sounded really good to the girls. Then Susan said I think I'll keep these panties for a souvenir, they all had good laugh on that.

Angie then came up with the idea, that Joey wasn't a very good name for a girl! "You need a pretty girl name for him."

They all thought on that one and it was Angie's Mom who came up with the name Joan. "That's close to Joey," agreed Angie who hit on the idea that it should be Joanie. So they all agreed that Joey would become Joanie.

This was just more than Joey could bear and he dropped the dress and panties down on the kitchen table before running out the door. He went through the gate and into his house where he headed straight for his room.

There he threw himself face down on his bed and tried to cry but he was bone dry on tears. He just sobbed and sobbed and for how long he didn't know. He was exhausted mentally and it all caught up with him suddenly and he fell asleep.

While asleep he tossed and as he turned over the dress became tangled and bunched up around him. That was how Mom found him when she finally returned home and started searching for him.

Mom gently started to wake him up and as he finally began to wake up she gently started to smooth out the dress. She spoke in an ever so smooth tone, "Now is that anyway for a girl to be? Your dress all bunched up like that and Joanie your panties are showing."

He looked sad that she had used the hated name Joanie again.

"Well honey you've had a tough day, let's get you ready for bed because you have another tough day tomorrow. Come on a good girly bubble bath is just what you need right now."

Joey knew what a bubble bath was because he had seen Mom prepare one for herself many times in the past. However he had always wondered just what it was like but had never mentioned it to Mom. After all that was a girl thing and not for boys.

Mom got Joey into the bathroom and began to help him out of the dress. Then helped him step out of the panties. Joey was numb to his nakedness but was still aware of his boy thing hanging down. Mom seemed to ignore it so he did too.

The bath was pure bliss and Joey had never even dreamed how great it would feel. He just seemed to relax, leant back to just let the water and soft bubbles do their magic. Joey was introduced to one best-kept secrets of being a girl.

Mom left the bathroom and just let her new-found daughter enjoy the bath. It was all too soon that Mom returned and said, "Okay lets stand up and get you out of the tub so we can get you dried off."

Mom helped Joey out of the tub and started giving him a good drying off even between his legs.

"Okay," Mom said, "Put a towel around you and come downstairs, I have another surprise for you." With that Mom was out the door.

Joey wrapped the towel around his waist like he'd seen Dad do so many times and tied it just like Dad did too. Then he padded downstairs into the living room where Mom was waiting.

When Mom saw Joey enter the living room, it was another one those, "Oh no! No not that way!"

"What now?" was his reaction.

"Mom," just laughed and said, "well honey here's another girl lesson."

Joey asked, "what's so funny?"

Mom just shook her head and said, "Honey that's the way boys wrap a towel around themselves. They just cover their bottom half while girls have an upper part they have to cover too."

Joey knew what Mom meant but replied, "I know Mom but I don't have those things on me."

"That's right honey you're just a little girl now but little girls have to learn big girl things early in life. Come over here where I can reach you."

Joey obeyed and Mom took the towel off and moved it up under his arms. Then showed him how to wrap it high up. Then she had him practice a couple of times. Then she noticed another problem and laughed again.

"Now what's so funny?" Joey asked.

"Well honey it's well actually honey the towel is too short for you to wear so high up, you're showing down there!"

Mom was laughing harder now and Joey started to sob again. Mom took Joey in her arms and gave him a great big hug. Then Mom said, "Look honey we have to get this right from the beginning. Go back upstairs and get a longer bath towel. Wrap it around yourself like I showed you and come back down here again."

Finally Joey was all wrapped up in proper girl fashion and stood in front of an approving mother. Mom reached over and picked up another package she brought from her recent shopping trip but he hadn't noticed the remaining packages.

She reached in and brought out a pink pair of panties. Nothing fancy, just plain pink panties and there was just a thin band of pink lace around the waistband.

Mom held them out and Joey stepped into the second pair of his very own panties. Next was more of a surprise and Joey had no trouble recognizing this item having seen Mom wearing one many times.

It was a long nightgown with all that girly stuff on it. Joey just simply allowed Mom to slip it over his head and pulled down into place over his body.

"Okay honey you've had a very hard day, now off to bed with you."

Joey headed for the bedroom and Mom did another surprising thing as she went up into the attic.

'Now what?' thought Joey in reaction to that. Within a few minutes, Mom was alongside Joey and tucking him into bed, smoothing out the nightgown and pulling the covers up to his chin.

"Now honey since you've been such a good little girl to keep all the promises we wrote down, I'm going to give you something that's very precious to me."

He wondered what she meant.

"Every little girl should have a very special doll that's very precious to them and even when girls grow up into ladies sometimes they still keep these dolls. Lots of times when they're grown up they have little girls of their own to raise just like when they were little, so when they get very proud of their little daughters sometimes those new little girls get that very precious doll."

He was shocked by what she was saying that his own Mom was giving him her doll to play with.

"So this is my very precious doll that I had when I was little girl," she said pulling the precious gift from behind her back and handing it to Joey.

Tears actually came back this time but they were tears of emotion and love not tears of shame and humiliation. Mom went on to explain that her doll was an Alice in Wonderland rag doll. Her dress was just like Alice's dress in the story of Alice in Wonderland right down to her long yellow pigtails with the ribbons tied on the end.

Joey was too tired to argue and soon fell asleep clutching the doll tightly to his bosom.

That night was another landmark for Joey. He went into dreamland and tossed and turned the whole night, as every dream he had, he was trying so desperately to get out of a dress but no matter what he did he just couldn't get the dress to come off.

To make it worse in every dream the dress he had on kept getting more and girly. Finally the dress was so long and kept flaring out with so much lace and ruffles on it that he couldn't even walk. In his struggles he suddenly woke up, to see a bright sunny day.

He had to pee badly so he threw off the covers, sprang out of bed and headed for the bathroom. That was when he noticed all the sticky stuff on his panties and new nightgown.

Joey didn't have the slightest idea what a wet dream was and he was standing in shock trying to figure out what happened down there.

Then Mom showed up and the first thing she noticed was the wet spot on Joey's nightgown. Mom knew right off what had happened and tried to explain but gave up, as he had to pee very badly.

Of course his male persona kicked in and was about to stand there to relieve himself when Mom caught him and said, "Joanie pee the right way for a girl."

It took a second for that command to sink in but the previous day's obedience lesson came back. He struggled to get the nightgown up so he could pull his panties down so he was seated and did what was required.

Mom was watching closely and Joey forgot to wipe so received a sharp reprimand. The instructions on wiping were repeated. She saw Joey's reaction to her being there during these private things everybody has to do.

Mom said, "Joanie, I know you're embarrassed by my being here at a time like this but I said I was going to make you into a proper young lady. These things will be necessary until I can trust you to do it right on your own. Do you understand me?"

No answer came so she repeated, "Do you understand me young lady?"

"Yes Mom," was Joey's reply.

"Okay for now, jump into the shower and get cleaned up. While you're showering I'll lay out something for you to wear."

After a refreshing shower Joey went back into his room. There on the bed was the same dress and panties he'd worn the day before but nice and freshly laundered. He quickly got dressed, but couldn't quite get the zipper all the way up so he decided to ask Mom to help and then he headed downstairs. He was in an all Joanie mode now.

This time there was a little bounce to his walk and Joey couldn't help notice the slight breeze that brushed his legs. He tugged ever so slightly at the hem of his dress as he bounded down the stairs. It felt strange but it certainly wasn't a bad feeling.

As he entered the kitchen he could smell good cooking smells. Mom tossed him the same apron as yesterday and at the same time said, "set the table Honey. Breakfast is almost ready."

He started to put the apron on and then remembered the zipper of his dress.

"Ah! Mom?"

"Yes Honey what?"

"Ah! I need you to zip up the back of my dress."

"Oh! Okay Honey turn around," and in an instant the dress was all zipped up.

It didn't register with Joey, but Mom smiled as she caught it as he did say "my dress!"

The Conversation at first was a little strained, but Joey broke the ice when he asked, "Mom what's going to happen to me today?"

The question put that way at first stunned Mom but she recovered quickly and said, "Honey we have lots of things to do around the house till the mall opens. Then we have lots of shopping to do."

Breakfast finished Joey cleared the table and Mom started washing the dishes while he dried. When they'd finished Mom told Joey to clean and straighten up his room while she cleaned up downstairs.

Things got done without any problems, and Joey was lying on the bed in deep thought, particularly on how this whole thing had started and wondered just where it was headed.

He had drifted back into Joey mode, as his mind wandered. One thing that did nag him a lot and that was just how long would he be wearing a dress and panties? After all he was a boy and Mom might call him "Joanie" and "young lady", put him in a dress, give him a doll and treat him like a girl but he was still a boy. And one day he will grow into a man just like his Dad.

Then there would be no dresses and panties that's for sure. So it had to end sometime. But how and when? And what about today? He was wearing a dress and panties now and a whole day ahead of him and what did Mom mean when she said, "lot's of shopping?"

Chapter 6: Shopping for Joanie

Mom's call from down stairs brought him back into reality, "Joanie, honey lets get ready. The mall will be opening soon and we have lots to do."

Then with hopes high, he asked, "What am I wearing?"

He crossed his fingers as he hoped and prayed for all he was worth she would say jeans and T-shirt. When the words came back from Mom, "your new jeans and a T-shirt of course." He was delighted. "Put your dress and panties in the wash basket."

Joey's reaction was an explosion as he struggled to get the zipper down the back of the dress. But no way could he reach that darn zipper so he ran downstairs and asked Mom, "I need you to get the zipper back down."

"Okay Honey turn around so I can reach it," Mom said.

Joey complied.

Mom laughed at him and Joey sort of giggled back, then Mom said, "Honey that will become part of your girl training. How to get in and out of all kind of dresses." After a slight pause, she added, "And believe me girls have all kinds of clothes to wear but after a while you'll get the hang of it."

That didn't phase Joey because all he knew was he was getting out of this darn hated dress and into some boy clothes!

With the dress unzipped, he was half out of it by the time he got back to his room. He quickly launched it into the laundry basket followed a few seconds later by the panties.

He quickly opened his drawer that contained his underwear and was anxious to get back into Jockey shorts again. He reached in to pull out a pair, any pair, and just any pair he really didn't care. He just wanted boy's underwear.

He was shocked to find out, there wasn't any!

No Jockey shorts! No boy's underwear! No nothing in boys underwear! All that was there was just a couple pair of panties. Panties? When he finally recovered from the shock, he yelled, "Mom! Mom!"

"Yes Honey," came back her calm response.

Of course she already knew what the problem probably was and was ready for Joey's next girl lesson.

Joey yelled back, "where's all my underwear?"

Mom replied, "Your what?"

"My underwear!" Joey yelled back.

Again she said, "Your what?"

"My Jockeys!" Joey screamed back.

"Stop yelling at me Joanie. Don't yell at your Mom."

"Sorry Mom, but where are my Jockeys?"

Mom went into her mocking mode and said, "What in the world are you talking about?"

Now in total frustration mixed with fear, he said slowly, "My Jockey shorts you know my underwear? What happened to it? There isn't any in my drawer."

Mom was ready and said, "Well what is in your underwear drawer?"

Joey yelled back, "Panties! Panties Mom, just panties, that's all that's in my underwear drawer. Just panties!"

"Well of course dear, that's what girls wear. They wear panties. Don't you know that by now, girls don't wear Jockey shorts, it's panties for girls."

This wasn't sinking in for Joey and he just stood there naked and stunned. He stared into his usually full underwear drawer that contained just a couple pair of panties!

Finally Mom broke the silence and said, "Joanie honey come down here I want to talk to you."

"But Mom I don't have any clothes on."

Mom said, "Then put on a pair of those panties and come on down here."

Joey was still in shock and replied, "You mean just wearing panties?"

"Yes," she said, "Just in your panties."

"But--but-but Mom, just in my panties?"

"Yes and hurry up or I'll be up there after you!"

"Okay, okay, Mom I'm coming."

Joey chose the white plain ones slid them on and looked into the full-length mirror. He saw his reflection and thought, 'well they're not real fancy and unless you look real close you really couldn't tell they were panties.'

It was then he saw the bulge that stood out and tried to pull the panties up tighter but that didn't work to good so he tried to tuck his little pecker back underneath and then pull the panties up tight. That seemed to work a little better. It would have to do.

Mom was saying, "Get a move on young lady, I want you down here right now."

Joey was struggling with his emotions, as he stood in front of his mother in just his tight panties.

Mom asked, "What's the problem now?"

Joey lowered his head, "Mom what happened to all my underwear? You know my boy underwear? My Jockeys? There isn't any in my drawer."

Mom cleared her throat in preparation for her prepared answer. She puffed out her chest as she prepared to drop the bomb on his world, "I threw them all away!"

Joey thought, 'I didn't hear that right,' and said, "excuse me, what did you say?"

Mom repeated her statement, "I threw them away."

Joey shook his head in disbelief and tried to comprehend what she'd just said.

"You what?" He asked in pure astonishment!

"I threw all your boy's underwear away, that's what I said."

"Bu--bu--but why?"

Mom had a prepared answer for that question too. "Because by the time you're ready to wear boy's underwear again, you'll have long out grown those!"

Joey was now in deep shock.

"Yes that's right, she continued, "You will be wearing panties for a long time to come. So deal with it! Get used to it! Because that's just the way it's going to be from now on."

Joey thought for a stunned Moment and then said, "But you said I was going to wear jeans and a T-shirt, that's boy clothes. Boys don't wear panties under their boy clothes."

Joey thought he had her there but her response showed just how wrong he was. Joey was trying to think of an answer to his question but before he could answer she brought up those rules again.

"Remember rule number 2?" she asked. "Do you remember what rule number 2 is?"

Joey hung his head and said, "No Mom, I forgot."

"Then here it is," said Mom who produced the piece of paper with the rules on it. "Now read me rule number 2."

"Okay Mom. It says I will wear a dress and all the things girls wear whenever Mom tells me with no argument."

"That's right, so what's you're problem here?" she asked.

"Okay, okay Mom, said Joey and started to head back for his room.

He just had to get one more word in and said, "Honest Mom I just don't understand why I have to wear panties under my boy clothes."

"All right I'll explain it to you. Girls wear boy's jeans, shorts and shirts all the time, you know that already don't you?

He nodded.

"But they don't wear boy's underwear when they do. They still wear their own panties. Got it so far Joanie?"

"Yeah, yeah I know what you mean but I'm not a girl, so I can wear my own underwear under my jeans."

Mom came back, "Look Joanie you're just not getting the big picture here! I'll give you it one more time. From now on you are Joanie! In this family even when you wear boy clothes you're still Joanie and will wear panties at all times. Period! Do you get the picture now? For all practical purposes you're a girl around here! You will dress like a girl! You will act like a girl! You will conduct yourself like a girl and even when you have boy clothes on! Now is that clear young lady!"

Mom finished with a shout, "And that means panties at all times, is that clear?"

Joey shrank back at her tirade and nodded.

"I can't hear your head rattle young lady! I asked you a question and I want an answer now! Do you understand? You are now going to be treated as a girl."

Joey standing in only his panties and taken back at Mom's tirade replied, "Yes, yes Mom I understand."

"Good," she said, "Then we will have no more sessions about what you're wearing or what you're going to wear will we?"

"No," Joey quickly replied.

"Good now get dressed so we can get going we have a lot of shopping to do."

Back up in his room, Joey pulled his jeans on and then a T- shirt before he stood in front of the full-length mirror. He had seen plenty of panty lines showing through girl's jeans and he didn't want any visible panty lines on him. As he leaned over to get his socks on, his back was just turned towards the mirror enough to see the waistband of his panties show just above his jeans. There was just a bit lace peeking out.

'Oh no I can't have that,' he thought so he quickly slid out of the jeans. He decided to put on the dark blues panties he'd seen in the drawer the first time he noticed all his Jockeys were missing. When he reached down to pick them up, he noticed something very different about them, they felt different than any other panties he'd ever felt before.

On further examination he found them to be slippery, thin, light, very thin as a matter a fact. Even though they were a much darker blue than his faded jeans, he thought they would blend in with the jeans if some someone got a look at them.

It was Joey's first experience with nylon panties but he didn't know what nylon was at the time.

Sliding the panties up his legs then putting his boy thing into place then pulling the panties up tight to his crotch was a new experience for him and it felt very nice. He thought as long as Mom was going to make him wear panties he would ask her if she would get him more like those.

Hoping if the waistband did peek out a bit, it wouldn't be too noticeable and he knew full well that the panties did have that little habit of peeking out over the top of jeans. He'd seen it so many times much to his delight.

That little thing panties did often played a major role in his schemes to get a look at the girl's panties. It worked well to his advantage then but now it was a distinct disadvantage and a major concern.

Joey was soon dressed and passed his self-inspection. He was standing in front of Mom ready to head for the mall so he decided to ask, "just what do we need to get at the mall?"

"We have to go clothes shopping Honey," was her reply.

"But why so much clothes Mom? School doesn't start for another month or more. Are you going to get clothes for you Mom?"

"No Honey not for me."

"But then who?" Joey asked.

Mom got that stern look on her face and said, "Now Joanie who's living in this house besides you and me?"

That one really stumped Joey and he just didn't have an answer. With a blank look on his face he said, "I don't know. Who Mom?"

"Well young lady I'll answer that question with a question. Who in this house wears panties besides me?"

More deep thought then the light dawned on Joey, "Me Mom. I wear panties too."

"Well yes that's right and remember our chat a few minutes ago?

"Yes," he said wondering what she had said.

"You're a girl now and not a boy right?"

"Yea, yea Mom!"

"So what's your girl name?"

"It's Joanie Mom, my girl name is Joanie."

"Well then if Joanie is going to live here, she has to have some clothes right Honey? Not just one dress!"

That seemed to make sense to Joey, and he replied, "Yea I guess so."

It took only a brief Moment for that statement to sink into Joey's head. He stopped in his tracks as it dawned on him the impact of what Mom just said. The realization hit him like a truck, they were going shopping to buy girl clothes for him!

"Mom," he shrieked. "Do you mean we're going shopping to buy girl stuff for me?"

"That's right Honey! Well not really for you as Joey but for you as Joanie. Joanie needs everything, dresses, panties, slips, socks, shoes, nighties, jewellry and even some things to play with."

Joey's imagination went into full tilt, he saw himself trying on dresses in the store. His knees went weak and he stopped in his tracks but Mom took his hand. She started to drag him so Joey regained his self-control and just followed her.

"Of course we can't get all that in just one day but we can get the bulk of it today. Think of the fun we'll have shopping Joanie."

Joey's imagination ran away with him and he pictured himself in dresses and doing all this shopping. Then Mom added, "I'm really going to enjoy myself! I've always wanted to shop for my own little girl and now I'll finally have that pleasure. And not only will we have today but lots of days! Yes lots of time to shop for Joanie. Won't that be fun Honey?"

Then suddenly Mom stopped dead in her tracks, as a thought came into her mind, "Wait Joey we have one more thing to get straight here. Before we go any further you're wearing panties! Right?"

"Yea," Joey said.

"Well let's get this straight right now and we won't have any further discussion about it!"

"Okay Mom what is it?" asked Joey who just couldn't imagine what else there could possibly be.

"Now honey you know panties don't have that place in them like boy's underwear does. You know what I mean where boys get their thing out, when they need to pee. And we're going to be gone quite awhile, so you'll have to pee while we're out so we need to get something straight."

'Now what?' thought Joey to himself.

Mom continued, "you'll have to use the boy's rest room alone because I won't be able to go in there with you. So you have to remember you're wearing panties and that you can't get your thing out! So you'll have to sit down like I showed you yesterday! Remember how I showed you then?"

Joey nodded.

Mom continued, "but now you're not wearing a dress you're wearing jeans but you do it the same way. Except now you have to remember to lower your jeans and panties all the way down to your ankles. If you don't you won't be able to spread your legs wide enough to wipe. Do you understand what I'm telling you Joey?"

"Yes Mom, I understand," he said.

"Now one last thing and you might as well know this now for future reference. When you come out from the restroom I'm going to ask you did you do it like I taught you? And I will know if you're telling the truth or not. Do you know how I know that?"

"No," Joey replied.

"I can tell very easily just by looking into your eyes and the look you have on your face. It's that easy."

"Geez Mom I never knew that."

"Well its very true so now you know and believe me it works every time."

"Okay, okay Mom I'll do it like a girl, I promise."

His thoughts were, 'I'm not taking any chances. I'm in enough hot water without any more trouble.' He just made the resolve to pee just like Mom told him.

On the drive to the mall, Mom made small talk about all the nice clothes girls get to wear and how much fun they would have shopping.

What scared Joey most of all was that he was getting caught up in the Mom's excitement. Then the thought always came back that all that girl stuff was for him. 'Just how much was Mom going to buy?' he wondered.

One thing was very troubling, if Mom was spending all this money, to buy all this girl stuff, it sure sounded like he was going to be Joanie for a long, long time. And another thing, he pondered, was he going to have to try on all those dresses, and all that other girl stuff Mom said they were going to get.

Surely there would be lots of people at the mall and would see him as a boy trying on dresses. Joey fought back the tears as they pulled into the Mall parking lot.

At the same time he made himself a promise he would never, ever again look up a girl's dress. Then he changed his promise, 'I promise to never let myself get caught looking up a dress again.'

Once inside the mall the first stop was K Mart and Mom headed straight for the girl's department. Mom was in full swing for Joanie shopping and went right to the dress rack for Joanie's size.

The first one she looked at was a yellow sleeveless one with ruffles around the armholes and the ruffles continued down around the low neckline. The waist was well tucked in and had more ruffles of white around the hemline.

Her first words were "Oh this is cute. Come here Joanie, lets see how this looks. Stand here in front of me," Mom said then held the dress against Joey, holding it up to his shoulders.

Joey turned a bright red but Mom didn't even notice Joey's reaction. Then she told him, "Here you hold the dress right there, walk straight ahead and then turn around. I want to get a good look at just how it looks on you from a little distance away."

Joey's feet seemed to be made of clay as he did what Mom said.

The next dress was a red and white plaid while the sleeves were short with just a hint of lace, the hem was a little lacy. Joey went through the same routine with the holding and walking. This time though, when Joey got back to were she was standing, she told him to, "turn around." Then she took the dress reversed it and held it up against his back.

"See Joanie a good dress looks as good from the back as the front."

There were several racks with Joanie's size on them and Mom continued this routine of holding the dress on Joanie and making him walk and turn around.

Joey was getting more and more nervous as more and more people were coming into the store. Sooner or later someone would see Joey holding a dress against himself.

They would see a boy holding a dress on himself with his mother making comments, like, "Oh Honey that looks so cute on you," or the comment, "honey what do you think? Do you like it?"

Then the time came when she made Joey hold the pink fancy dress against himself, and walk over to the mirror holding the dress just right, so he could get a look for himself at how it looked.

This went on for some time and Mom would put a dress in the shopping cart, or back on the rack.

Then once while he was standing in front of the mirror, holding this lavender party dress against himself he was staring into the mirror and saw this lady staring back at him.

She had a startled look on her face and Joey wanted to melt right there on the spot. He quickly lowered the dress and turned to give it back to Mom but Mom said, "no Joey wait. Put it back against yourself, I want a better look at it."

Joey was so embarrassed but did as he was told. The woman continued to stare so Joey lowered the dress again and Mom made him put it back up.

Then Mom said, "all girls need a pretty party dress, don't they honey?"

Joey was getting numb from the woman's stares. Then Mom made him do the back thing again then finally she put it in the cart. Then Mom looked over at the woman and smiling said the words that made Joey's vision blur.

Looking straight at the woman, Mom said, "he'll look great in that dress don't you think?"

The lady just shrugged her shoulders and moved away quickly. They continued looking for dresses and then Mom said, "Honey we just have to try on a couple these dresses. We can't take them all home unless we see just how well they fit. So we have to find a dressing room for you so you can try some on and we can see how they actually look on you."

Joey's knees went weak and he felt his cheeks flush crimson.

Then Mom said, "I don't know if we should use the boy's dressing rooms or the girls." Then she said, "We better ask a sales girl. Ooh! Miss! Oh miss."

Finally she got a sales girl attention.

Mom was pretty smart because she thought of a way to put the decision onto the sales girl instead of Mom having to make the decision. She said, "Miss we need a key for a dressing room so he can try on some of these dresses."

She really emphasized the he so she would know for sure who would be trying on the dresses.

She had a startled look on her face and said, "Excuse me Ma'am?"

Mom asked politely, "We need a dressing room so we can try on these dresses."

The sales girl still startled asked, "is that for the boy to try on these dresses?"

"Yes that's right," replied Mom.

The sales girl was too dumbfounded to move so Mom raised her voice an octave and repeated the request again. "We need a dressing room."

The decision of a boy's room or a girl's room was strictly in her hands so she reached for the key rack and gave them a key to the boy's side. Joey was trying to hide behind Mom's back but the sales girl kept staring first at Mom and then at him.

The confrontation drew the attention of two other girls that were standing close by. They were both watching and listening closely to what was going on. Joey felt their stares, as they stared at this boy that was going to try on dresses. He just wanted to melt away, the humiliation was more than he thought he could stand.

It didn't seem to phase Mom in the slightest because she just took the key and headed for the boy's dressing rooms, "saying come on Joanie over this way."

As they got to the rooms, Joey noticed a lady and her son. The mother was looking at jeans and the boy was just gawking around when he spied Joey and his Mom. He continued looking at them but what really got his attention is when Joey's Mom selected a red plaid gingham dress from the cart and handed it to Joey. She opened the door, handed Joey the dress and told him, "go on in take off your pants and shirt and put the dress on."

On wobbling knees Joey went in and closed the door. Then he heard Mom say, "don't lock the door!"

Joey didn't answer.

Mom repeated the statement, "do you hear me Joanie!

Finally a weak, "Yes Mom, I hear you," emerged.

He had trouble getting the shirt off because he was shaking so much. Then he had trouble with the jeans because they just wouldn't pass over his shoes but finally he was down to his panties.

He tried to slide the dress on, but it wouldn't fit over his chest, he struggled for a while then remembered maybe there might be a zipper. Sure enough there was so he took the dress off his head and unzipped it. Now he got the dress on and he stood there staring at himself in the room's mirror.

He looked a sight that's for sure. His boyish hair cut all askew with the unzipped dress hanging on his boyish frame. He remembered the zipper and tried to zip it up but couldn't get it done all the way.

He stood staring at his image, 'what next,' he thought.

Mom was getting impatient and called in to Joey, "What's the matter in there?"

A pause, then Mom asked, "Do you need some help?"

Joey choked on the words but said, "Yes, I can't get the zipper all the way up."

"Well come on out here and I'll help you."

Joey froze at the words because he just couldn't make himself come out of the room in a dress in a crowded department store. He just couldn't make himself do that.

Next he realized Mom had opened the door, had him by the arm and was hauling him out of the room. When he stepped out, Mom stepped back took a hard look at him and was just musing on how he looked in this dress.

Mom was oblivious to anyone else in the area but Joey wasn't. He immediately saw the girl standing by the lady and her son he'd had seen just minutes earlier. They were obviously brother and sister.

The girl and the boy spotted Joey, and Joey saw them looking at him at about the same instant. All three froze on the spot. Then the girl reacted first when her mouth dropped open. She threw her hand up to her mouth in typical girl fashion, her eyes popped wide open and she stepped back. The boy's eyes went wide and he nearly collapsed. Both were speechless and just stood and stared at the sight of this boy with a dress on, and his mother inspecting him.

Mom said, "Turn around Honey so I can zip it up for you."

With a great effort Joey did as Mom said. Then she began to pull and tug on the dress to get it to hang properly. All this time Joey's face was bright red and tears were forming. He tried to fight them with all his might.

Mom continued her inspection and she told him to walk down the isle so she could see how it looked when he walked from the back. Then turn around and walk back so she could see how it looked from the front.

This brought about another serious problem. There was only one isle to walk down where Mom could observe him. The very same isle his very interested audience was standing in! Joey saw that right away he would have to walk right past them. Mom repeated the order only this time a little louder and that caught the attention of the other Mom. When she turned to see what it was, she nearly fainted. The look on her face was one of complete disbelief.

Well Mom said just a little louder this time, "walk down the isle so I can see how it looks!"

Joey's now familiar reaction kicked in and he started his walk. To Joey it was like a walk to the death chamber. He had to consciously put each foot in front of the other and they felt like lead.

The three observers were frozen as the boy in a dress came towards them. Joey tried to quicken his pace but his feet wouldn't co-operate. He tried the ploy of just taking a few steps then turning around to start back but Mom was having none of that.

Mom said, "No, no, Joey walk farther. I need to see how it looks on you."

The Mom and her two kids head's slowly turned as Joey walked passed them.

Finally Mom said, "That's far enough now come back."

By this time the girl couldn't hold it any longer and just started giggling out loud. This broke the ice for the boy and he let it out laughter too. Their Mom finally got her breath back and just gasped at the sight.

Joey's Mom was not paying any attention to the audience and she was zoned in on how the dress looked on Joey. As Joey started back, he picked up a little speed but Mom made him go back and walk slower.

When he went back as he was turning around to walk back a little girl came from around the corner and met Joey face to face, she heard the commotion and came to see what was going on.

Joey quickly turned to head back and he heard the little girl yelling, "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Look over here, come quick look, look!"

"My goodness! Jennifer! What is all the excitement about?" Her Mom exclaimed.

"Come here Mom quick, look, look."

Her Mom hadn't started over yet as she was interested in some shirts for her son,

Jennifer's Mom said, "what in the world is going on?"

Jennifer said, "Mom look it's a boy trying on dresses!"

That got her Mom's attention and she had to see if this was true or if Jennifer was playing games. She thought probably that Jennifer had made a mistake and that it couldn't actually be a boy. 'That would be impossible,' she thought. 'She might just look like a boy and she was sure it was girl.'

But to calm Jennifer down she went to see what it was and to explain it to her daughter. What she saw was a red gingham dress walking down the isle away from her but nothing out of the ordinary. After all lots of girls had short haircuts.

When Joey got to his Mom and she turned him around the light dawned then on Jennifer's Mom.

"Oh! My God! It is a boy!" She shrieked.

Needless to say more people had heard the commotion and started to gather around. Joey was like a robot and just did as his Mom told him. All his own feelings were buried deep in his mind and refused to come out. His Mom continued on unconcerned as to what was happening around them.

Joey was numb to anything around him, as Mom reached into the cart and handed him a yellow sundress and said, "Here honey try this on. Oh! Here let me help you with that zipper again."

Joey was not conscious of the noise the zipper made as Mom lowered it. Joey stepped in to the dressing room and put the yellow dress on. This one had no zipper or buttons while the elastic waist gave him a little trouble getting it over his head. Finally it was on and Joey stepped out of the room. The now growing crowd gasped as they saw the boy in the yellow dress step out of the dressing room, and unsuppressed comments were made.

Mom tugged and pulled on the hem as she made sure it hung just right and there were no wrinkles then told Joey to walk down the isle again. The crowd parted as Joey made his way down the isle and the scene was much like a model walking down the runway, except his face was flushed and tears were streaming down his cheeks.

He was reacting to the buttons Mom was pushing on him and he just did it, numb to the humiliation and comments that were being made.

When he got back to Mom she said, "Honey it just isn't hanging right, I really don't know why?"

Then a lady stepped forward and said, "It needs a slip to make the skirt stand out more. That'll give it the right hang."

"Oh you're right!" Mom said, "Thank you so much."

Then Mom said, "Go put your clothes back on and we'll go find just the right slip for this dress. Hurry honey get changed."

When Joey was changed and the yellow dress was back in the cart, Mom moved onto find the slip racks.

Mom began sorting through the slips, holding each one against Joey's body, and putting some in the cart and some back on the rack.

Finally Joey asked, "Mom do I have to wear all these slips under that yellow dress?"

Mom had to laugh at that, then she said, "No of course not."

Joey asked, "Then why all of these slips?"

"Because you need slips to wear under the other dresses too not just the yellow one."

Finally Mom saw two that would make the yellow dress hang just right then she said, "Oh honey you know what?"

Joey shook his head and said, "No Mom what?"

"You need a slip for that darling pink party dress too so we might as well get one."

Mom fished around in the cart and brought the pink dress to the top and started looking through the racks for just the right slip. Not finding any suitable ones she spotted another rack with frilly slips on it so she moved over toward it.

Mom started sorting through them and going through the routines of holding them against Joey. Then laying it on top of the dress in the cart. Finally she selected two and started towards the dressing rooms again.

But this time she took another isle and as she walked down the isle she suddenly stopped. She picked up a red and black plaid tartan skirt off the rack. This time she held the skirt up to Joey's waist then made him stand there as Mom moved back a couple of steps to get a good look at the skirt on him.

"Oh yes! Honey that does look nice on you. You know Honey a girl needs some skirts too, not just dresses." She put the skirt in the cart with the dresses. Then Mom said, "Oh! Dear we'll have to get a blouse to go with that skirt."

It took a little exploring to find the blouse racks but arriving at the blouse rack she started looking through them. Again holding them up to Joey's body and looking at it she found one she liked. She told Joey to hold the skirt to his waist while she held the blouse up over his chest.

"Ah!" Mom said, "That looks just wonderful."

People were following Mom and Joey. They were trying to look unconcerned or nonchalant but it was obvious they were all following this mother that was trying dresses on her son.

The boys were just too amazed to say anything while the girls had their hands in front of their mouths, trying to unsuccessfully suppress the giggles. Joey was trying to shrink in size and hide behind Mom but people surrounded them on all sides. Hiding was impossible.

Mom though was heading for the dressing rooms again while Joey shrank back. Mom grabbed his hand and started to drag him along.

Then Joey said, "Mom I really do have to go bad."

Mom stopped and said, "Okay." And they headed for the nearest restrooms.

Joey almost ran for the restroom and Mom shouted, "Remember what I told you in there."

Joey didn't even answer he just needed to pee. He had no intention of making things worse for himself and fully intended to comply with Mom's instructions. He headed straight for the nearest stall and once inside he locked the door.

Joey didn't have time to notice the four boys that had managed to head straight for the restroom too just a few steps behind him.

Joey undid his belt, and unzipped his jeans. Then he lowered his jeans and panties in one motion. With jeans and panties down around his ankles he sat down, and started to relieve himself.

The restroom was empty when he ran in but now he heard someone else come in. He had no idea it was the four boys that had been keeping close watch on this amazing scene of this boy trying on dresses. Now they had him by himself and fully intended to have some fun unobserved by anyone else.

No sooner had the boys gone inside the restroom than they quickly noted they were alone. One boy said, "Hey! Little girl! You're in the wrong place! This is the boy's room, the girl's room is on the other side!"

Joey froze and his heart stopped beating. His whole body became stiff and the boy repeated his previous statement.

"Hey little girl, the girl's room is next door."

Joey wasn't finished but he just stopped at the sound of the boy's voice, and couldn't make himself go anymore.

"Hey little girl! Didn't you hear me? You're in the boy's room! The girl's room is next door."

Joey was in some kind of suspended animation and he couldn't speak or move. He couldn't finish peeing either. He just sat there with his jeans and panties down around his ankles.

Then another different voice from the first one called, "Hey sweetie pie what's your name?"

No answer came from Joey so the boy continued his quest, "What's your name honey?"

Still no answer, so he continued, "Oh come on sweetheart, a pretty little girl like you has to have a name!" Then he said, "I bet a pretty little girl like you has a pretty name."

Still no answer came from Joey so the boy continued his questioning. "Come on cutie, what's your name?"

Still no answer from Joey.

Then yet another voice said, "Come on out cutie and give me a kiss!"

Joey heard the laughter but couldn't make his body work. He was frozen in space where even his heart seemed to be in suspension.

One of the boys leaned down to look under Joey's stall and then he started to laugh even harder, then he said, "Those sure are pretty blue panties you have on little girl."

Joey realized he'd seen the dark blue nylon panties lying on top of his faded jeans. Now in survival mode he reached down and pulled the offending panties and jeans back up to his knees. Now Joey began to regain some of his senses but in survival mode and pulled the panties and jeans into place. Not bothering to put his little pecker into place he stood up to complete the job.

He had to get out of there and fast but he had no idea exactly how many boys there but he knew there were at least three. Then he had a brainstorm, he would pull the same trick Angie had used on him. If they gave him any trouble he would scream and he mentally prepared himself for a loud shrill scream!

About this time the same boy that seemed bent on learning his name repeated the question, "Come on little girl, what's your name honey?"

Then a third voice said, "Hey guys! Maybe it's not even a girl."

The boys took on a sinister look that Joey had no way of seeing. And the boy said, "I bet I know!"

"What?" Another boy mocked.

"It's probably a little sissy boy that likes to wear girl stuff. You know like dresses and panties and stuff like girls wear! Is that right little girl? Are you really a sissy boy!" A voice came back.

Fear had Joey immobile, but he had to get out of there and quickly. Then one of them said, "Come on out so we know what we have here! A girl or sissy boy!"

Joey puffed himself up, now in pure survival mode ready for the scream, and physically prepared himself for a mad dash for the outside where he knew Mom and safety awaited him.

He unlocked the stall door and the boys were ready too. Joey dug his heels in and started the dash for safety.

The boys were ready though and formed a net. Joey was trapped before he got two more than feet. They threw him back but was ready for whatever they intended to do. Before they got started Joey's Mom had heard the commotion and with a mother's instinct to protect her young, flung open the restroom door and stepped inside.

She shrieked, "What in the hell is going on here?"

A woman coming into the men's restroom really startled the boys and they broke their trap.

Mom yelled, "Come on out here Joanie and do it now!"

Joey bolted through the broken trap and Mom and Joey were quickly reunited back in the store.

Joey broke down and started sobbing, and said, "Mom I want to go home."

Mom was not ready to stop because she was enjoying the pleasure of shopping for the daughter she'd always wanted. Joey continued his pleading and sobbed harder, but Mom said, "Joanie pull yourself together, we have a lot more shopping to do before we go home!"

She pulled Joey by the arm saying, "We have to try those dresses on with the slip underneath remember honey? We have to see how the dresses fit with a slip underneath. Now come on, get a move on, we have a lot to do yet."

Back at the dressing room area, Mom took the yellow dress with the full skirt and told Joey to go in and put the slip on she'd selected just for that dress. Then he was to put the dress on and come back out. Again Mom was pushing his buttons and he just reacted automatically.

Inside the dressing room, he struggled to get his jeans off over his shoes, but gave up and just took his shoes off. He struggled with the slip trying to figure out which was the front and which was the back. He got it wrong but thought he had it on right so he slipped the dress on and stepped outside in his stocking feet. He didn't even try the back zipper, he just asked Mom to zip it up for him.

Mom complied but after the dress was zipped up, she noticed the slip was on backwards. She unzipped the dress and told Joey, "Go back in and put the slip on the other way and come back out again with the dress on top."

Again he saw another boy and his sister watching the scene unfold in front of them. The girl started to giggle and point while her brother just gawked. Their Mom looked to see what was so funny and when she saw Joey in the yellow dress, she was at first stunned. Then she regained her composure, grabbed the kids and sped out of sight.

Again with the dress finally on right Joey had to walk down the isle and this time it had Mom's full approval.

"Okay Honey let's see what that skirt and blouse look like on you." Was her only word's of approval.

She handed Joey another full-length slip and pointed out which was the front told him to put it on followed by the tartan plaid skirt and the blouse.

Inside the dressing room Joey was quickly out of the dress and had the other slip on without any further problems. The blouse was another story because here was another lesson in girl's clothes that he was about to learn.

He easily enough got the blouse on, but buttoning it up was another whole new ball game. He spent several minutes trying to get the buttons to go into the buttonholes. It was a major problem and he just couldn't figure out what the problem was. After all he'd buttoned up many shirts in his lifetime but couldn't understand why there was a problem now.

He was standing in front of the mirror in a blouse and slip trying to get the darn buttons in the button holes, when Mom called in. "Honey what's taking you so long?"

"I can't get these darn buttons to go into the button holes," came back the reply.

"Well hurry up Honey we don't have all day you know!"

The rounded lace collar and low neck line felt a little strange to Joey, but the double row of ruffles that went down the whole length of the blouse added to Joey's buttoning problem. The minutes passed and Mom was beginning to get impatient.

"Joey!" she called again. "What is the problem in there?"

"I can't get this stupid shirt buttoned!" He called back.

Mom's patience was at an end so she opened the door and started telling Joey, "Now look let's get this right from the beginningg! First of all that is not a shirt! Boys wear shirts. Girls wear blouses! So what's that you have on?"

Joey fumbled for words, but the word, "blouse" just wouldn't come out, so he said matter of factly, "it's a shirt!"

This got Mom's anger up. "A what?"

"I'm sorry Mom, it's a girl's bl--bllo--blouse I have on."

"That's right Honey a blouse. So what's the problem here?"

"I just can't get the buttons to work!"

Mom got a little smile on her face as she realized what the problem was.

"OKAY honey it's a blouse and not a shirt. All girl's blouses button on the opposite side of boy's shirts, see here, like this." Then she showed Joey how the buttons and button holes were on the opposite side.

"Now you try it."

Joey started to work the buttons the opposite way from he what he was used too. He still had problems though, first of all the buttons were so darn small, and there seemed to be so many of them, and then all the ruffles were getting in the way. Joey continued to struggle so finally Mom stepped into the room and took over the buttoning task until it was finished. She reached over and picked up the skirt. Then she put it into the right position and told Joey to step into it.

Joey felt really embarrassed as he stood there in his slip and this frilly blouse as his mother held out the skirt telling him to put his foot in it.

Another problem came up when Mom told him to zip it up and Joey searched for the zipper. Mom laughed at this latest problem and said, "it zips up the left side."

Joey made the remark, "How come all these girl's clothes button on the wrong side and have to zip up in different places?"

This gave Mom a good chuckle and said, "you'll get used to it honey and it won't be a problem for long."

He complied and she told him to walk for her again. So it was another trip down the isle for Joey this time in a skirt and blouse.

Joey didn't notice that the skirt was barely long enough to cover his panties but Mom did and that was the main reason she wanted it for him.

It was a good length for her to teach Joey some lessons in sitting with a skirt on but that would come later.

By now another crowd had gathered but Joey paraded down the isle for Mom, resigned to the fact that the better he co- operated the less time they would be there. Finally Mom was satisfied with the way all the dresses and skirt fit. She said, "Honey I guess the next thing is some shoes for my little girl."

Mom and Joey headed for the girl's shoe department. Once there Mom tried to figure out what size he would wear in a girl's shoe but finally just had to take a guess and try some on.

She was trying on pair of loafers just for size when a sales clerk saw Joey's Mom trying girl's shoes on him. She was at first startled but then approached them and said, "Can I help you?" Then said, "Ahhhh! Ma'am those are girl's shoes. Boy's styles are over there," She pointed in that direction.

Mom said, "Yes I know girl's shoes when I see them. That's what I want."

The clerk fumbled for words and finally said, "Do you want girl's shoes for your son?"

Mom said, "Yes, that's right."

The clerk stepped back in shock but before the clerk could reply Mom said, "he used to take a boy's size eight, what would that be in a girl's size?"

The clerk was having trouble trying to comprehend the situation but finally said, "probably a ten or nine and a half."

"Thank you," she replied and carried on looking.

Joey wanted to go into meltdown at this scene that was taking place in his honor. He tried to slouch down in the chair but Mom had full control and said, Come on Honey lets see what they have in your size."

She spied the Mary Jane's and explained to Joey, "Oh honey I always loved Mary Jane's." Then she explained to him that Mary Jane's were what all little girls wore. "They are so cute and so practical too and you'll find them very comfortable to wear."

They found a pair of Mary Jane's in black and another pair in white so in the cart they went. Next in athletic girls they found a pair of Pink Nike's. Then Mom happened to notice the party dress again so she stopped and pondered.

Finally she said, "You know what honey? You're ten years old and I think it's time you had some heels to go with that pretty lavender dress, don't you think so?"

Joey envisioned those new wide high heels he had seen so many girls wear and couldn't imagine how anybody could wear such a thing, let alone walk in them! Was his Mom going to buy him a pair? But Mom seemed to read his mind and said in a reassuring way. "Over here for the dress shoes Honey, come along."

On the way she explained how young girls start to learn how to walk in heels by wearing a low heel to begin with. "And that's what we'll get for you to start off in."

Once there she got to his size and Mom started picking out different colors and laying them next to the dress to see how the colors matched. She selected one pair in white and one pair in a dark blue. Both had what she said was a two- inch heel.

"A good heel to train in," she said. "So let's see how they fit."

They headed for the chairs and sat down. Joey was removing his shoes and about to try on the blue pair when he felt someone sit down next to him. He turned to see that it was the first girl he'd encountered at the dressing rooms and his face went crimson.

"Hi," the little girl said.

Joey didn't see her brother anywhere around so he said, "Hi."

The girl asked, "Are you getting new shoes too?"

Joey just nodded yes.

Mom said, "Come on honey get those shoes on so we can see how they look on you."

Joey got them on and Mom said, "Okay honey walk around so I can see how they look and feel while you're walking."

This was a whole new experience for Joey, this day Joey had the experience of wearing new items of girl's clothes he never worn before or even thought about for that matter. Dresses, skirts, blouses, and slips. But girls shoes! This was an experience he just couldn't even imagine and never even thought of!

He started to stand up to walk but this gave him trouble right from the start. Just to stand in these short heels was a problem for him and he fell backwards down into the chair.

Mom said, "Ooops, Try again honey."

Joey tried again but had to hang on to the arms of the chair to steady himself as he struggled to stand. He just stood there wobbling back and forth and from side to side trying to get his balance.

He had no idea how off balance the high heels could make him feel even if they were only two inches high. Mom encouraged him to try and take a step. He tried but his arms were flailing around trying to find balance. Mom gave him further encouragement and Joey struggled. Finally a step came, then another, then another and he managed to get a little feel before he started to take some very unsteady steps.

The girl was laughing and her Mom was too while Joey's Mom couldn't suppress a laugh either. She encouraged Joey to keep trying. Finally on the return walk he managed to get a few good steps in.

Mom said, "That's better honey, it'll come to you. You'll get used to heels in no time at all."

Joey was humiliated but had to endure. Then the girl said, "I'm getting three inch heels today for a party. Those are just two-inch heels, aren't they Mom?"

"Yes honey they are."

With a very superior attitude the girl said, "It's easy to walk in those."

Joey was humiliated even more to be bested by this girl and that made him try even harder to master these heels.

The girl's Mom asked Joey's Mom, "Are you getting shoes for that lavender dress you have in the cart there?"

"Yes that's right."

Then the girl's Mom said, "I saw a pair off silver with a slight hue of blue, with the cutest little blue bow over here." Then the two Moms went to see them. Joey's Mom came back with them and laid them on the lavender dress to check the color. "Oh that's beautiful thank you. Here honey try these on."

This time Joey did a little better walking.

The girl's Mom had also selected a pair of white three-inch heels for her daughter. She told her to put them on and walk for her. The girl got up and walked with out the slightest problem even for the first time in three inch heels. She was alongside Joey and their Mom's told them to turn around and walk back toward them.

It was a sight as the two turned, Joey stumbled as he tried a turn, She did it as graceful as a ballerina, it was comical as the two headed for their Mom's. The girl in her natural feminine grace, Joey as clumsy as a child with his first steps.

The girl's Mom struck up a conversation with Joey's Mom and they just started chatting. Then she said, "I just have to ask you my curiosity is just killing me! Why is your boy trying on dresses and girl's shoes? I'm sorry but I have to ask. I just can't help it!"

"Oh that's perfectly all right," Joey's Mom said.

Joey tried to jump into the conversation and was going to say something about a costume party but Mom had the upper hand in the conversation.

"Well," she said, "it's kind of a long story but briefly, well actually he's being punished."

"Punished?" the girl's Mom asked in astonishment!

"Yes punished," Joey's Mom said.

"Whatever for?" the girl's Mom asked

"Well you see Joanie here had a very bad habit of trying to look up girl's dresses and trying to see their panties. I've tried everything I know to stop it but it just keeps happening so after the latest incident which I won't go into now that was the last straw."

Joey's Mom continued, "So I hit on the idea maybe if I make him wear dresses and panties and teach him what it's like to have someone trying to look up his dress, it may teach him a lesson and hopefully he'll give up that nasty habit."

"My, what a terrible thing you do," the girl's Mom was looking straight at Joey as she spoke. The little girl involuntarily closed her legs even though she wasn't even wearing a dress. She put her hands in her lap in a very modest lady like fashion.

These words made Joey react too, he didn't realize it but when Mom said his panties, he followed the girl's lead and closed his legs, and in feminine fashion folded his hands in his lap.

The girl's Mom said, "Oh you mean petty coat punishment!"

That got Joey's Mom attention right away, "Yes that's what I'm trying."

The girl's Mom seemed to get warmed up to talking some more and said, "I know a woman who has her son doing the same thing for a different reason but she makes him wear dresses whenever he misbehaves. And she tells me it works wonders with him."

"Really," Joey's Mom said, "I would certainly like to talk to her about Joey."

"I'll call her and tell her about you and Joey here," she replied. "I can have her email you if you would like that?"

Joey's Mom was ecstatic at the idea so she gave the girl's Mom her email address.

Joey remembered Mrs. Fairbanks Sunday school lesson about praying to God when you needed him and Joey needed God to make him disappear right then so he started praying but without any results. He could do nothing but sit there and endure the humiliation.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Joey's Mom thanked the lady, said their goodbyes and they left the shoe department.

Joey was sure the day was almost over and after checkout they would be headed home. That's just where Joey wanted to be most of all!

Mom dashed his hopes when she said, "Honey you need some nightdresses to sleep in and they're over here."

Mom steered Joey towards the sign that read, girl's sleepwear.

Joey froze and stopped in his tracks when he asked Mom, "Will I have to try them on too."

Mom replied, "No honey you won't have to try on the nighties."

Joey felt considerable comfort at those words.

Mom looked at several of the long gowns, all with fancy collars and frilly sleeves, with lace and frills on the hems. Joey blushed, as he knew he would be wearing these gowns, but felt a little better when he remembered he would at least be home then.

Some had little animals and little kids playing embedded on them, and in all colors. Mom took some off the rack and told Joey to hold them next to his chest. Then he walked over to the mirror to see what they thought of them and which ones would he like to have. Three joined the rest of the clothes in the now very full shopping cart.

Joey noticed the different material they were made of. One nightdress was the same material as the panties he was wearing. One was cotton and the other one was flannel. It was the pink nylon that stirred his curiosity as to how that would feel on his body, because he remembered the strange feeling of the panties when he put them on that morning.

Mom was about to leave the area when she suddenly stopped, and exclaimed, "Oh! Honey! Look at this! It's a baby doll."

Joey didn't see any dolls around and said, "I don't see any dolls."

Mom laughed, "not dolls honey a baby doll."

Joey didn't see any baby dolls either and said, "I don't see any baby dolls."

Mom had a good smile over that remark too. Then she said, "No honey look here. I mean a baby doll nightie, see like this one."

"Oh!" Joey replied feeling sheepish.

"Here honey hold this on you and go take a look see."

Joey did take a look and said, "No Mom that's really not for me."

Mom said, "Oh honey of course it is! Every cute little girl needs a baby doll nightie."

Then she took it from Joey and the pink baby doll joined the pile in the cart.

She said, "Wait a minute I have to see if the matching panties and robe are here too."

She found the matching panties and robe for the baby doll nightie and satisfied she moved on out of sleep wear. Then Mom stopped in mid tracks again and headed back to the shoe department.

'Now what,' Joey thought.

Mom came up with answer, "Honey you need some slippers to wear with those nighties."

Again Joey found himself trying on slippers with the same routine fitting and walking as before but the slippers were much easier to get on and they did feel nice and soft on his aching feet. They were big, bulky and fluffy.

The ones that surprised Joey though were the pink ones with a three-inch heel. Mom said, "These will look very nice with your baby doll nightie."

Joey had to try them too and he had a real problem walking with that size heel He struggled and she bought the pink heeled pair and two more pairs of the fluffy ones. One pair in blue and other pair in black.

Now confident they were headed for the check out and home Joey picked up his pace as he followed Mom.

"One more stop honey and then we get something to eat, I'm starving how about you Joanie?"

Joey was starving, but what about this last stop?

"We just need to get you some socks that look right for those dresses and shoes," said Mom as she seemed to read his mind again. Mom sorted through various packages of socks some she put in the cart then she spied some with all that lace and stuff on them. Joey had seen girls wearing them many times in the past so a pink pair and blue pair joined the pile in the cart.

"Oh!" Mom said a little louder than usual, "we need to get you some pantyhose too."

"Oh no!" Joey said out loud, "Not pantyhose, please Mom not those too."

"Oh my yes," Mom said, "Every girl needs plenty of pantyhose! You'll ruin lots of them before you learn how to put them on properly, so we need several pairs for right now. Then at least two or three pairs for that pretty party dress so we need to find some that match that darling lavender color."

Finally Mom had all the socks and panty hose and they moved on again. Joey knew at last that it was check out time and home.

Again Joey's hopes were demolished when she said, "we need more panties for you. There's only a couple of pairs in your drawer."

Joey wondered how Mom would get anymore stuff in the cart and now knew why Mom chose one of the big carts instead of a smaller one.

At the panty counter Mom again started sifting through the various panties, holding them up to see what they looked like, and checking the sizes. Several different colors and various styles joined the growing pile in the cart.

Every once in a while Mom would say, "these will go with that dress or that dress."

Joey thought, 'what difference does it make anyhow nobody is supposed to see the panties anyway. Isn't that why I'm in this trouble in the first place?'

Mom made the comment on two pairs that, "they will be good to wear with your nighties."

Then she spotted a package that attracted her attention.

"Oh my look here! I haven't seen these in years. Days of the week panties," Mom exclaimed. "Oh honey you will love wearing these. They were my favorite when I was a little girl and look in your size too."

Mom's excitement drew more attention from other shoppers and they tried to hear better.

"Did that woman say panties for that little boy that was with her?"

Joey tried to hide, but had no success. Mom found two days of the week packages and they joined the collection in the cart.

Curiosity got the better of Joey so he had to ask, "What were day of the week panties?"

Mom was more than happy to explain it to him. Mom took a package from the cart and showed it to Joey and she went on to explain, "Look there's a picture right here on the back of the package." She pointed this out to Joey and said, "you see each panty has the day of the week written on it and each one is a different color. So you wear the panty that's for that day."

Joey wondered what the big deal was about that but dared not ask.

As Mom's explanation was drawing more attention to Joey and the crowd began to get the idea the panties were for this little boy he was sorry he asked.

Finally they arrived at check out and it took several minutes to get each item scanned, Joey's breath left him when he saw the four hundred ten dollars and seventy cents ring up on the machine.

Mom didn't even flinch as she handed the clerk her credit card. Mom was thoroughly enjoying herself and no amount of money was going to spoil it for her.

They headed out of the store amidst the laughs and giggles of the fans they had attracted, Joey gave it some serious thought about just running away but Mom had a tight grip on his hand.

Mom turned into McDonalds and Joey was glad for the break because he was starving but he had other urgent business to attend to. He needed desperately to pee again because he never finished the last one.

Joey told Mom of his immediate need, she gave him that look that meant a lecture was about to happen.

Joey said, "Yes Mom I know how do it. I promise I will do it like you said."

When he got in the boy's room there was a couple of boys and a man at the urinals and they were full so there would be no problem with him going into the stall and closing the door.

He undid his belt, lowered his jeans and panties and relieved himself. He took some extra time because he needed the break. So he just sat there and relaxed a while. Then he remembered he didn't want Mom coming in after him so he spread his legs folded the paper like Mom showed him and wiped himself.

It didn't occur to Joey just how girlish this method was he just did it automatically. He got dressed and met Mom outside whom of course asked him the big question. She looked him straight in the eye.

He said, Yes Mom just like you showed me."

Joey and Mom enjoyed the meal they were ready to head home.

Finally at home Joey was exhausted mentally and physically. This was one of the rare times in his life when he actually wanted a nap. However Mom was on a roll and had more plans for her new daughter.

Mom said, "Joanie honey now that we have plenty of time we have to try those dresses on again, so I can get a good look at them on you."

Joey wanted to collapse but followed Mom's instructions. All the dresses and even the night gowns were dragged out again so Joey carefully put each one on and paraded around the living room.

Mom carefully observed and instructed Joey how to walk and how to practice sitting. He perfected the technique of sweeping his skirt under his butt then sitting with his legs crossed and how to be sure to keep his legs together.

The party dress took some practice with the heels on and Joey had a good lesson in putting on pantyhose. He ruined the first pair as expected and he had another problem. That was sitting and standing naked in front of Mom as he tugged and wiggled trying to get the panty hose pulled up right without putting a run in them.

When he finally accomplished that feat it took a couple of tries with different slips to get the right one for that dress.

That meant putting the dress on zipping it up and then unzipping it to take it off again. Then back on and zipping it back up. Mom of course helped him with all this.

The other problem was standing and balancing in the heels while he changed the dress and slips. But it was good practice in all areas of putting on dresses and walking in his new heels.

When the dresses were tried on, he hung the dresses in his closet. Mom even made him push his boy clothes to the back of the closet so the dresses had plenty of room to hang with out putting a crease in them.

That really bugged Joey to have all those dresses in his closet and they were all his dresses at that. So any time he wanted boy clothes he would have to push his dresses to the side to get to them.

Mom still wasn't finished, as she needed to see how the nighties fit.

Joey tried on each one and Mom took all the panties out of their packages. She gave Joey a different pair to wear under each nightgown.

Again he was naked in front of Mom as he took off and put on each pair of panties she handed him. By now he was beyond humiliation, he just did as instructed.

Of course the baby doll nightie was special. It had its own matching panties, and the hem didn't even cover his panties when he stood straight, the bottom of the panties peeked out from under the bottom of the hem line. Mom thought this was so cute.

Then he put on the robe and Mom showed him how to tie it on the left side. He had to be sure it was on the left side because that was the girl side Mom explained.

She said, "remember all girl's clothes button and tie on the left. That's important to remember because it'll save time when you get dressed. You won't be fumbling around trying to get the buttons done."

The sleeves on the robe were huge to Joey's mind they were all very lacy and were big at the bottom and hung far down below his wrist. He struggled more with the three inch heeled slippers and spent a long time trying to master all this girl stuff.

Finally Mom saw the exhaustion in Joey's face, and she said, "Well honey I guess that's enough for one day. Lets get you a nice long hot bubble bath and ready for bed."

That was best idea Joey had heard all day. Normally Joey resisted any idea of going to bed but he was ready this night.

He remembered how good that bubble bath was and was eager to climb into that hot tub again.

Joey never knew anything could feel so good, and without even realizing it he was asleep in the tub. He did not know it until Mom told him he'd been in the tub 45 minutes.

She told Joey to get out of the tub and get dried off. He put a towel on and went into his bedroom where he faced a stiff looking Mom.

She just stared at him like he was some kind of freak.

Joey asked, "What's wrong Mom?"

She said, "You tell me! What's wrong with this picture?"

Joey was dumbfounded then Mom said, "Go back into the bathroom and put that towel on right."

Then it came to Joey that he had to tie it higher on his chest like girls do so he did it and returned to his room.

Mom said, Now that's much better."

She told to him to take the towel off and to step into the panties she was holding out for him. He complied and next she gave him the nylon nightie. He noticed the great feel it had, as slid it down his body. Then she gave him the warm blue fluffy slippers.

Mom said, "Come on honey lets watch a little TV."

Mom sat on the couch and leaned against the arm. She patted the seat next to her and told Joey to sit there. Joey sat as directed and soon leaned against Mom as she put her arm around him.

It had been a very long time since Mom had her arms around him. Joey didn't know how long he was in Mom's arms but the next thing he knew she said, "Move over honey, I need my bath now and get my nightie on."

Again he didn't know how long Mom was gone as he fell asleep again.

When Mom got back from her long luxurious bath, she had her long nylon nightgown on and a robe, she woke him and said, "Come on lean on me again."

Joey snuggled down against Mom and was hardly aware of his nightgown rubbing and touching his mother's as he was sleeping again.

Mom lay there for a long time not wanting to disturb this time with her new found daughter. Mom drifted into deep thought as the two lay in each other's arms. One was sound asleep while the other was caught up in thoughts she never dreamed possible with this little boy becoming her daughter.

Of course she would never make him a real girl but for as long as she could, she would feminize him as much as possible for as long as possible. She did notice how he obeyed her with out any rebellion and this was a good sign.

Finally Mom woke him and guided the sleep-walking boy into bed. She tried to wake him as she handed him her precious Alice in Wonderland Doll and she folded his arms around the doll. She kissed him good night saying, "Good night Joanie dear, I love you."

When Joey woke the sun was streaming through the window. The first thing he noticed was he was all sticky and wet down there again! He was too young to associate the weird dreams he had with him in dresses and playing with girls. The sticky mess in his panties and the soiled nightgown was something new and he just knew it had happened again.

"Mom!" Joey called and he wasn't even out of bed when Mom said, "Yes honey I'm coming." When she got to his room she saw the problem right away and said, "No problem honey just throw them in wash and get in the shower. Then come here and I'll help you."

Finally out of the shower he dried off wrapped the towel around his waist then caught himself and moved it up higher. He padded back into his room

There Mom had the dress he was to wear for that day with the slip, panties, shoes and socks all laid out on his bed.

But Mom was down stairs, he dressed but couldn't find the zipper in the back, then found it on the left side, zipped it up, put on white socks with the pink Nikes and went downstairs to a wonderful smelling breakfast.

Joey was unaware of the feminine characteristics he was displaying this morning, but Mom was keenly aware of them and fully intended to exploit them to the fullest.

After breakfast they did the dishes and Mom put Joey to work cleaning house, with the promise that if he did a good job he could play some video games after lunch.

Joey asked a stupid question. "Can I wear boy clothes when I played the games?"

This upset Mom and he had to apologize or lose the chance to play. What it did for Joey was to send the message that Mom was dead serious about him wearing girl's clothes.

About nine AM the phone rang and it was Angie's Mom. So Mom chatted for a long time as Joey continued with the housework. This was something new as Angie's Mom and his Mom had never talked very much before.

Actually what was happening was that Joey's Mom and Angie's Mom were beginning a new and life long friendship. A friendship that would have a life long impact on Joey's life, as well as Angie's.

The days of doing housework and playing video games and watching TV at night with Mom went on for a few days. Mom had stopped calling him Joey and referred to him constantly as Joanie. Angie's Mom and his Mom talked more and more on the phone and it became obvious to Joey they were becoming friends.

One day Joey was cleaning his room when Mom called "Joanie! Honey come down here a minute."

Joey bounded down the stairs hoping Mom was going to let him stop the cleaning and get into the games early today.

When Joey got to the kitchen door he went right on through and faced Mom as she usually did, it was then that Joey turned ashen in color. There at the table drinking coffee with her Mom, was Angie's Mom.

Angie's Mom said, "Hello Joanie it's been a while since I saw you last. You're looking so sweet today and your Mom is right! You do make a cute girl!"

Mom saw Joey's reaction and said, "Don't worry honey Mrs. Mertz here knows all about you, don't you Linda?"

Mrs Mertz said, "Oh my yes and you really are cute!"

Mom said, "Please pour Mrs. Mertz some more coffee and a little for me too honey." Joey did as he was told.

When Mrs. Mertz went home, Mom said, "sit down honey I have some good news for you."

Joey needed something good and was happy when Mom said, "Dad called last night and he'll be home on Saturday.

Joey's heart almost jumped out his chest at the news. Then he almost broke down in tears.

"What's the matter honey I thought you would be so happy Dad's coming home."

"I am, I am," Joey squealed in a little girl fashion but saddened up right away.

"What am I going to wear Mom? Please don't make me wear dresses and panties when dad's here."

"Now honey remember our agreement? We agreed if you were a good girl you wouldn't have to wear dresses when Dad was around and you can be Joey again as long as dad's here."

Joey was elated. Then Mom added, "You can be all Joey then except for one thing."

"What's that?" Joey exclaimed!

"You can be all Joey but you do still have to wear panties all the time."

"But why Mom?"

"For two reasons," she said. "One is I said so and the other is you don't have any other underwear to wear anyway. All you have is panties."

"But Mom won't Dad see I'm wearing panties?"

"Well honey that's your problem. You're going to have to work that out for yourself."

That night after Joey's bath and they were getting ready to watch TV, Mom said, "Tonight Joanie I want you to wear your Baby doll nightie."

"OKAY Mom,"

It took Mom by surprise he agreed so fast and she thought that Joey was coming along very nicely. It was great to have all this help with the housework. He was catching on fast as to how to dress to keep his legs together and sit so nice and feminine.

Yes she was proud of him. That night as they watched TV Mom noticed Joey was deep in thought and asked, "What's up honey?"

Joey said, "I was just thinking about dad coming home. I'm excited and scared at the same time."

"Why?" Mom asked.

"How am I going keep him from seeing my dresses and girl things?" he asked.

"Why honey he never goes into your room, that should be no problem," was Mom's reply.

"Yea you're right about that but won't he see my panties under my jeans?"

"Well now that's your problem isn't it? Look honey that's the bottom line why you're wearing dresses and panties. You kept trying to see the girl's panties, and making up all these schemes to see them. That's why you're wearing panties, isn't that right Honey? To see how it feels to have to keep someone from seeing your panties. Now it's your turn to see how it feels. You're just going to have to deal with it yourself just like any girl does.

Joey went back into deep thought as she pondered the new and growing problem. Dad just could not see his son was wearing panties that wasn't going to happen.

All he could figure out was to wear dark colored T-shirts and dark colored panties, and to keep his shirt tucked down deep into his pants, so when he bent over they wouldn't peek out.

Now back into being Joey he was ready when Dad finally arrived. They spent the next day fishing at Lake Kjobie then the next day with dad and Mom at Euclid Beach Park riding on the all the rides. The next two days dad spent doing all the things around the house that needed to be done.

All too soon Joey was in his room as he watched the big red Freightliner roar into life and disappear out of sight. Joey was proud of himself as dad never suspected a thing about him wearing any girl clothes at all.

The rig was no sooner out of sight when Mom called, "Joanie honey come on let's get this house back into shape, we have lots to do today."

With out being told Joey had his jeans off and was back into a dress and downstairs to help Mom.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not quite my taste

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hi Ashley,

Good story, well written, but a little too harsh for my liking. Gilbert and Sullivan wrote "Let the punishment fit the crime". ('Koko the Lord High Exicutioner' in "The Mikado".) I do not dispute that Joey deserves some punishment, looking up girls' skirts is not socially acceptable behavior.

But I don't ever remember getting caught at it or if I did my punishment was negligable.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

From the archives ?

Remember this story and several others by Ashley from early 2004. Hope this means she is back posting again

Awesome Story

I really enjoyed the story, and I have to disagree about the punishment being too harsh. Joey got what he deserved. And internally, he wanted what he deserved. The humiliation factor was high in this story, and it wouldn't have been much of a story without the humiliation. It was very well written and I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks,
sv

I went to classic Big Closet and ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

read part 2. Not only is mom sadistic as shown by her behavior at the mall, especially ignoring the fact that her child was being abused in the boys' room because of what she was doing to him, but she is a liar as well. This is what she promised, from part 1, in response to Joey's request for clarification:

** That sounded really good to Joey, and he responded, "Okay, okay, okay, it's a deal, I won't tell if you don't. You mean I won't have to wear girl stuff when Dad's home?"

"Right!" She said, **

This is what she said in part 2, when dad was actually on his way home:

** "Now honey remember our agreement? We agreed if you were a good girl you wouldn't have to wear dresses when Dad was around and you can be Joey again as long as dad's here." **

This is a much narrower promise, and I imagine she lied deliberately to keep him in panties, which she did when Joey didn't call her on her deception. I wonder what she would have said if he had reminded her of her real promise.

I went"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

sorry to ask but:

link for the second part please :)

OVERALL:

Really well done overall; the son's mother is a bit tunnel focused/oblivious at times the store bathroom scene i expected to go much differently plus how did he get his first dress off(the borrowed one) without help i expected him to go sobbing to mom for help... only major feedback i got.

Love your story

sissygirl's picture

Just love love love it, absolutely wonderful, thank you so much.

sissy