A love song

Printer-friendly version

I took 'Something about Us' by Daft Punk, and 'I will Love you for You' (I can't remember who it is by.
Here we go.

It might not be the right time. I might not be the right one. But there's something about us I want to say. Cause there's something about us anyway.
I might not be the right one. It might not be the right time. But there's something about us I've got to do. Some kind of secret I will share with you.

I will love you for you not for what you have done or what you will become.

I need you more than anything in my life. I want you more than anything in my life. I'll miss you more than anyone in my life. I love you more than anyone in my life.

I will love you for you not for what you have done or what you will become. I want to show you what love really means.

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Unconditional!

Andrea Lena's picture

...love that places no expectations, Thank you for the reminder!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

This is not a love song.

WebDeb's picture

The lyrics transcends any human emotion.
A meeting of minds when two kindred spirits meld together.
"Soul mates" is the best way to define the meaning of these words.

A love song

Simply Beautiful.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you. I recently found

Thank you. I recently found a girl who accepted me. And her favorite song is "Love you for you." and my favorite song is "Something about Us"